PDA

View Full Version : Dark Obit

G4ce
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM
Iv been playin this game call dark orbit for about 6 months now and just wondering if anyone else is a fellow player if not google it! its free, real time, 12 milli players and might be your type

ZERO
02-24-2009, 07:48 PM
What is it?

Just an FYI the best free game in the world is NS :smirk:

Spaztech
02-25-2009, 11:54 AM
What is it?

Just an FYI the best free game in the world is NS :smirk:

He's right :wtg:

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Technically Natural Selection isn't free because you need HL1 to play it. But its worth 10 bucks definitely if you don't already have it. They are right though, its a great game.

G4ce
02-27-2009, 02:29 AM
its nothing big...just a browser game

deprodigy
02-27-2009, 10:24 PM
I think the best free game was Utopia (anyone ever play that?).
grace how does orbit differ? I might check it out later if you can sell me on it with more info!

deprodigy
02-27-2009, 10:34 PM
I think the best free game was Utopia (anyone ever play that?).
grace how does orbit differ? I might check it out later if you can sell me on it with more info!

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-28-2009, 05:18 PM
I just made a dark orbit account, and will try it out today.

G4ce
03-01-2009, 11:14 AM
well heres some advice.. theres 3 companys mars, venus, & earth. mars( or mmo) is the under dog dont join them unless u want to b farmed and not make it real far! im in earth( eic ) there in the mid with vru( or know as venus) being the strongest! u start out with a little ship and its free if u die to repair. stay with that for as long as u can! do all the quests and get all the bonus boxes u can find. try to not spend ur uri if u can buy a new ship instead of repiaring it dont spend real money u can get everything u need by trade!!!!

this is a link for what we call the dark orbit bible

http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/showthread.php?t=21690

most of us use team speak voice server, public chat ip is
208.100.9.172:9248

this will help i hope have questions just ask
oh and when i first started i seen whyteboys on but i havent seen him since...WUA?????where u at

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-01-2009, 02:34 PM
I picked the EIC thing. And as soon as possible i bought the 32K ship. But it was hard learning what to do because the first thing i typed into the text box was "Fucking" and then i was banned for a week, which is bull shit. I got killed by one of my own ships twice, so i am down 1000 uri already. Im considering just resetting the whole thing, because now i know what to do. Is there anyway to reset your ship and stuff without totally redoing your account?

P.S. G4ce i added you to steam friends so you can help me.