PDA

View Full Version : Epic (NASA) 10/31/2013 11:32 AM STEAM_0:1:20631056

Zackychuu
10-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Name in Game: Epic (NASA)
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:20631056
Where: WCS
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A20631056&Submit=
Reason to ban: Spamming Mic for over 5 minutes in a single match.

From 2450 - 27157 basically from when he joined to when he left.

--

Hope I did all this right, my first post + report here.

phil.™
11-01-2013, 07:17 PM
You posted correctly, your last 3 posts didn't show because an ULA or clan member must approve of the thread first.
Once I get to a computer, I'll check out the demo.

---

after watching the demo, he does spam like woah.
He is pretty funny to listen to, but it seems like majority of you guys already muted him in-game, as nobody really tells him to shut-up or responds to his questions.

I'd say since he's already been banned yesterday for 12 hours for Mic spam, if he does it again, i'd say put an extensive mute on him. If he continues, then a ban would suffice.
I'd vote warn, with a possibility of an extensive mute.

Assassin
11-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Seeing how a ban is already in place, wouldn't this be the time to escalate it instead of give him an extended mute? He obviously does not care about it otherwise he wouldn't continue to do it, after his ban was served.

CYBER
11-01-2013, 07:59 PM
personally, i hate mic spammers who take away my spotlight!:P

soo... im assuming that this report came AFTER he got banned?
i'd extend his ban for another day, mute him for 3 days?

reason? i wanna see, after the 1 day ban, if he comes to play at all.
Some people dont wanna play, just spam, if he still plays while muted, there's hope that he's just a loud idiot that can be conditioned to be quiet, if he doesn't play at all, or find other ways to grieve the servers, then he's just a troll that we can toy around with, and he'd provide us with smth more to punish on, other than spam :D

phil.™
11-01-2013, 08:08 PM
soo... im assuming that this report came AFTER he got banned?
i'd extend his ban for another day, mute him for 3 days?

Before we get hasty, if you look at the thread date/time, it was before he was banned.
I don't know why a lot of these threads are coming up as "moderator needs to approve" the thread first. But it has been sitting in the "temp ban section" for a full day now. Infact, check out the temp ban thread, he has 2 more lined up that I have not approved because it'll be spam threads.

Either way, this thread should have came first (which it did, but not voted on or acted upon). IMO an extensive mute should have been placed, then a ban. But that's just me.

**Remember, temp bans is for all admins, not just ULA/Clan members. So if other admins have their feel and reasoning, please step forward with a voice, and vote your decision.**

CYBER
11-02-2013, 02:12 AM
Before we get hasty, if you look at the thread date/time, it was before he was banned.
I don't know why a lot of these threads are coming up as "moderator needs to approve" the thread first. But it has been sitting in the "temp ban section" for a full day now. Infact, check out the temp ban thread, he has 2 more lined up that I have not approved because it'll be spam threads.

Either way, this thread should have came first (which it did, but not voted on or acted upon). IMO an extensive mute should have been placed, then a ban. But that's just me.

**Remember, temp bans is for all admins, not just ULA/Clan members. So if other admins have their feel and reasoning, please step forward with a voice, and vote your decision.**thats fine. I was weighing what i felt like doing at the time if he actually REPEATED an offence. You were here first, if you know the situation better, then do what you think is right. Not everyone thinks the same, im more inclined for banning ppl just to establish the fact that they were fucking up. U can handle this, ur call bud. I weighed my suggestion to see where he stands after, but i rly coudlnt care less about his fate as long as something reasonable is done:) peace

Zackychuu
11-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah, to clarify...
I had been asking around all day as to why my ban thread hadn't gone through.
I was talking to cupcake who told me to try it again (hence the 3 different threads) the next threads didn't work either, and he wasn't sure why.
In the end he told me to just email him the demo and he had a look and acted accordingly.

This report thread is kind of moot now, it just took a while to process through you guys.

phil.™
11-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Gotcha, I didn't realized you sent the demo the cupcake and he based the 12 hour ban for that. I thought he came back on and spammed the mic again.
Anywho, 12 hour ban already issued by cupcake, closed.

P.s. If you make a temp ban thread or user perma ban thread and if you don't see it posted, PM me, or any other ULA or clan members, it might just needs to be approved first.

CYBER
11-02-2013, 07:49 PM
i honestly cannot remember anymore if you need 2 votes on this because we rarely get temp bans through forums( doubt it though).
but just for the sake of phil being on the safe side, he has my +1 on his decision.

'is all!