PDA

View Full Version : Internet Badass|ibis.a

=BS=tecms25
02-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Admin's INGAME name: Internet Badass|ibis.a
You're INGAME name:=BS=Tecms25

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

If this isn't abuse I don't know what is. He blinded everyone because he was bored making the game pointless and driving away users...

Screenshot:
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll288/Metric_Zero/?action=view&current=rhhrdhrt.jpg

ZERO
02-25-2009, 03:13 PM
I will look over his logs tonight.

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-25-2009, 03:35 PM
zer0, i havent been on much latley but it seem's this guy has a problem. Hell, he almost cleaned out the GG 1 time for stupid bullshit also. Well... anyone hopefully appropriate punishment is handed out.

- another note, the parrachute's were a good addition :wtg:

(USMC)Cornholio
02-25-2009, 03:41 PM
surprisingly i haven't run into any problems when i played in ZM with him....but based on some posts from him on the forums, I don't really like the attitude he portrays alot...and about the parachute thing, i agree too...very nice!:wtg::w00t:

Kavinsky
02-25-2009, 04:37 PM
the only problem ive had with him was on winter complex the other night. I and two other people we're cading the room at the end of vent with vending machine, we nearly died when a pred xp got in before the cade was up but we managed to shred him and get the cade up.

I was standing behind the machine shooting away zombies when internet came up (as a fast zombie) and just froze me with no warning or explanation and started pulling the cade away from me. he then gave up ,unfroze me and left the game. Right after he left koolaid told me that apparenly it was an illegal spot which internet did not even tell us not to cade or leave, he just froze me outright.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-25-2009, 08:15 PM
How much admin abuse is going to be tolerated from this moron ? This is fuckin ridiculous.

whytboiz33
02-25-2009, 09:58 PM
How much admin abuse is going to be tolerated from this moron ? This is fuckin ridiculous.

hey, you just need to cool ur mother fucking jets.

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-26-2009, 12:13 AM
the only problem ive had with him was on winter complex the other night. I and two other people we're cading the room at the end of vent with vending machine, we nearly died when a pred xp got in before the cade was up but we managed to shred him and get the cade up.

I was standing behind the machine shooting away zombies when internet came up (as a fast zombie) and just froze me with no warning or explanation and started pulling the cade away from me. he then gave up ,unfroze me and left the game. Right after he left koolaid told me that apparenly it was an illegal spot which internet did not even tell us not to cade or leave, he just froze me outright.

LOL. That spot is legal, you can easily pull those soda machines out, and zombies can glitch through them. But regardless of that, this is a perfect example of what he has been doing. Stupid shit, to get an advantage. WHICH is admin abuse i believe, i totally agree to what NYS has said, and i'd like to say...

HI!!! whyt.

Kavinsky
02-26-2009, 03:16 AM
well to say the least its wasn't his day, my m249 kept bouncing off the vending machine and comming back to me, alowing me to slowly headshot him, after koolaid told us it was an illegal room we did move to another equally cheap (but not illegal according to koolaid) room

ZERO
02-26-2009, 12:59 PM
When I checked the logs the time reported here is the only time he has done it and he unblinded them right away. There is a difference between abuse and just a bit of fun. :smirk:

Nemesis
02-26-2009, 05:12 PM
really? a bit of fun? come on now, this guy has caused problems across all the servers. you have multiple players (even admins) saying that his actions are wrong, isn't it time to buck up?

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-26-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm done with it. This is actually giving a bad example to potential admins who now think they will have fun by slaying....kicking....banning...blinding....burnin g........for what ? For fun. GJ

ricochet
02-26-2009, 06:11 PM
since when does koolayed determine the legal and illegal spots?

koolayed can be as much of a pain in the ass in the server as any of the other pains in the asses.

he's mouthed off to me on more than one occasion.

Kavinsky
02-26-2009, 06:40 PM
I know, but the point is there was no warning and no reason given for my freezing, besides giving internet an unfair advantage, and yeah I know koolaids an ass sometimes but still this isnt the first time a room has been declared illegal on the server, and the room itself wasn't unsimilar to the red room in high school which is why I bought his explanation.

throtic
02-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Just quoting myself from another thread....

Something really needs to be done particularly for Internet Badass. Just as an example(Meaning something like this happens every single night), he changed the server to low grav and refused to change it back for several hours and the server just became stupid to play on afterwards. He refused any votes and wouldn't listen to anyone from the server even though around 25 of the 30 players wanted to change it back to normal. I explanined to him over the VOIP in game later that I didn't believe that his actions were up to par with the IBIS tradition, and what does he do? Doesn't ask why, or doesn't say I'm sorry, he kicks me. And then when I come back in to ask why I was kicked, he kicks me again.

I LIKE TURTLES
02-27-2009, 12:49 PM
not sure if this will help....
but i am currently dancing around my room completely nude with a spear in my left hand

whytboiz33
02-27-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm done with it. This is actually giving a bad example to potential admins who now think they will have fun by slaying....kicking....banning...blinding....burnin g........for what ? For fun. GJ

"GJ"?cant you at least talk like youre a CO?

you h eard it here first folks!!! as long as its for a little fun you can do it. let the laughter begin!!!

Nemesis
02-27-2009, 03:04 PM
woot! you said it! tking admins for the lulz!

D-Monic
02-27-2009, 04:14 PM
not sure if this will help....
but i am currently dancing around my room completely nude with a spear in my left hand

aaahahahaha

whytboiz33
02-27-2009, 08:53 PM
aaahahahaha

guess you gotta be into guys dancing nakid to get it...

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-27-2009, 10:05 PM
lol koolayed needs to gtfo also, i had made peace with him at 1 point until he started consol buying awps and he kept mouthing off the whole server, cuz he has auto aim... He breaks the rules every other round and voids mutes and bans to.

if you spec him and watch, he never misses headshots and i should of demo him along time ago.

deprodigy
02-27-2009, 10:09 PM
When I checked the logs the time reported here is the only time he has done it and he unblinded them right away. There is a difference between abuse and just a bit of fun. :smirk:
Zero,
I really am not trying to be a dick with this comment, I haven't posted about this internet badass and don't care to comment about him but I need to be brutally honest here. I admit my activity is low and if this incident had occurred, for example, in the GG server during one of the few times I'm present, I wouldve banned him for the rest of the night in order to enjoy my next map or two.
my advice if an admin wants to have fun with the entire server excluding himself? go have fun by fucking yourself. fuck me and ill fuck you back.
sorry for being mean... but mass server commands is my biggest pet peeve.

whytboiz33
02-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Zero,
I really am not trying to be a dick with this comment, I haven't posted about this internet badass and don't care to comment about him but I need to be brutally honest here. I admit my activity is low and if this incident had occurred, for example, in the GG server during one of the few times I'm present, I wouldve banned him for the rest of the night in order to enjoy my next map or two.
my advice if an admin wants to have fun with the entire server excluding himself? go have fun by fucking yourself. fuck me and ill fuck you back.

correctiong* ONE of my biggest pet peeves.

lol but yea. hes preachin it.

Internet Badass
02-27-2009, 11:33 PM
wow, an epic 3 pagger about me and i didnt even notice it. for the record the teams were ~27-4 me and the zombies were having fun blinding people that were owning them. tbh its a game and you guys need to chill the fuck out. ive never seen people bitch this much about 5 commands in my life.

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-28-2009, 02:02 AM
wow, an epic 3 pagger about me and i didnt even notice it. for the record the teams were ~27-4 me and the zombies were having fun blinding people that were owning them. tbh its a game and you guys need to chill the fuck out. ive never seen people bitch this much about 5 commands in my life.

that's all you say it is, just a game. Yes it's a game, thank you captain obvious. What we like about the game is that its fun, and its fun to get competitive. But when people come in and start doing what they want, because they have power, thats abuse. That needs to stop. Why do you think ibis has been pretty active for the pass 2-3 years? cause everything is fine the way it is, people do not have to change the gameplay cuz their bored. Guess what, if your not enjoying the game, GTFO and go frap somewere else. This is not your server internent, so why do you continue to ruin and make people leave the server?...

Hi whyte!

Internet Badass
02-28-2009, 11:33 AM
People leave the server of their own accord. trying to blame that on me is unreasonable and stupid. Also holy, your "Captain obvious" joke was a terrible attempt at trying to make me look bad.You fail. I don't change the gameplay. as zero already stated i unblinded them immediatly...the origional posters attempt at taking things out of context to get my admin taken away is quite possibly the lowest thing i have seen...anyway. Holy, if i take a screen shot of you banning 2 mic spammers, but i made a post about it saying "Admin Holy Shit bans two players for no reason." then it would be correct to say you would be in my position, and i dont think you would like that.
all im saying is, know the facts before you go up here rambling about how you think you know it all and are using a screen shot taken out of context as your proof. do me a favor. try to win an arguement with me about something that actually matters.

Hodgie
02-28-2009, 04:22 PM
People leave the server of their own accord. trying to blame that on me is unreasonable and stupid. Also holy, your "Captain obvious" joke was a terrible attempt at trying to make me look bad.You fail. I don't change the gameplay. as zero already stated i unblinded them immediatly...the origional posters attempt at taking things out of context to get my admin taken away is quite possibly the lowest thing i have seen...anyway. Holy, if i take a screen shot of you banning 2 mic spammers, but i made a post about it saying "Admin Holy Shit bans two players for no reason." then it would be correct to say you would be in my position, and i dont think you would like that.
all im saying is, know the facts before you go up here rambling about how you think you know it all and are using a screen shot taken out of context as your proof. do me a favor. try to win an arguement with me about something that actually matters.

Chill out dude.... its just a game...

deprodigy
03-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Chill out dude.... its just a game...
haha! classic...

I LIKE TURTLES
03-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Zero,

yes fuck me prod, just like i turtle styled you last night