PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 4

Nemesis
11-21-2013, 06:26 AM
In case everyone missed it, check this out: http://thesurvivor2299.com/

Seems almost too much of a coincidence to be a fake but you can follow along:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/1qzd9m/the_survivor_2299_speculation_and_hype_megathread/

༼ つ ◕ _◕ ༽つ GIVE FALLOUT 4

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-21-2013, 12:04 PM
In case everyone missed it, check this out: http://thesurvivor2299.com/

Seems almost too much of a coincidence to be a fake but you can follow along:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/1qzd9m/the_survivor_2299_speculation_and_hype_megathread/

༼ つ ◕ _◕ ༽つ GIVE FALLOUT 4

so you and millions hope to learn something on dec 11th?

kionay
11-21-2013, 07:10 PM
while nothing can rise quite to the level of Half-Life 3, I eagerly await Fallout 4

Can't imagine it being anything else, but i've been wrong before

What
11-22-2013, 06:51 PM
i've been wrong before

Understatement of the century.

Also, As long as they go back to the Fallout 3 way of making the game balanced for both good and evil character choices, it'll be fun.

Nemesis
11-25-2013, 11:11 PM
Also, As long as they go back to the Fallout 3 way of making the game balanced for both good and evil character choices, it'll be fun.

I prefer the opposite. I don't think every action should have a weight black and white effect on your alignment. Is sleeping in someone's bed really evil? What About if it's the bandits I just murdered? Is it evil to "borrow" some weapons to protect a whole town of lazy cunts from marauders? Is it wrong to place explosives in the pockets of children who are on their way home from school that will detonate when hugged? Ok maybe that last one a bit, but still.

Also I want to be able to kill children, arrogant cunts...

What
11-25-2013, 11:56 PM
What I meant, is that in Fallout 3, you had pretty much equal options as far as actions, companions, and events whether you chose to be good or evil. In New Vegas, there is only 1 companion who will stick with you if you are evil, the others you can't even have join up with you. All of the extra faction crap added into it, it just makes the game less entertaining. The game wants you to be good, as evidenced from just doing neutral seeming things in order to advance in a quest, or kill Fiends who attack you, and suddenly you are gaining good karma. I like to be evil, and still have a broad experience, New Vegas didn't allow that.

Nemesis
11-26-2013, 01:51 AM
What I meant, is that in Fallout 3, you had pretty much equal options as far as actions, companions, and events whether you chose to be good or evil. In New Vegas, there is only 1 companion who will stick with you if you are evil, the others you can't even have join up with you. All of the extra faction crap added into it, it just makes the game less entertaining. The game wants you to be good, as evidenced from just doing neutral seeming things in order to advance in a quest, or kill Fiends who attack you, and suddenly you are gaining good karma. I like to be evil, and still have a broad experience, New Vegas didn't allow that.

Ah, ya it that case for sure. You should be able to play however you want.

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-26-2013, 02:50 AM

sadistic fuck. Good route is the only acceptable route.

Nemesis
11-28-2013, 12:02 AM
sadistic fuck. Good route is the only acceptable route.

What? It's the end of the world. The only good route is the one you survive.

What
11-28-2013, 03:17 AM
What? It's the end of the world. The only good route is the one where you thrive.

fixed*

DJ_MikeyRevile
11-28-2013, 11:10 AM
What? It's the end of the world. The only good route is the one you survive.

What part about putting explosives into children's pockets that detonate when hugged, is surviving? Nothing about that adds benefit to your chances in the wasteland.

What
11-28-2013, 01:03 PM
What part about putting explosives into children's pockets that detonate when hugged, is surviving? Nothing about that adds benefit to your chances in the wasteland.

Its all about the Benjamins (caps).

B1ackOut
11-28-2013, 06:21 PM
Its all about the Benjamins (caps).

I do what I can to make the most caps, being good or bad is just a side effect to my moneymaking efforts.

What
11-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Another thing I hated about new vegas, was that if you are super stealthy, maybe use the sandman ability or some other means, and kill someone, you still can become hated by that faction. It makes no sense, how in the hell did they know what you did? What is the point of stealth and subtlety if you can do some behind the scenes work without becoming hated by everyone. The same goes for stealing from certain people, if you use a stealthboy and grab something, how in the hell does that faction know what you did? There should be more grey area than just some omnipotent spy system that calls you on all of your shit.

Also, deathclaws for fuck sake. Why is it, regardless of your level, if a few of those bastards come at you you're pretty much fucked? I hate stealth games (which is why the new hitman kinda sucked), and in the quarry where you take out the king and queen deathclaw, you have to be stealthy or you are fucked.

Hopefully expansions for the new fallout will actually be real expansions unlike some of the shit that came out for new vegas, don't get me wrong big mountain was real fun, sierra madre was allright, but the others added nothing to storyline or gameplay. I mean I can find the burned man but make no reference to this fact to caesar?

Nemesis
12-02-2013, 08:20 AM

Less competition.

Also, personal happiness is paramount to a healthy body.

Also, fuck you, that's why.

kionay
12-02-2013, 01:07 PM
not sure if anyone noticed but i believe they're changing what's on the website every now and again

all aboard the hype train!

Nemesis
12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
not sure if anyone noticed but i believe they're changing what's on the website every now and again

all aboard the hype train!

They have a few times. It's goin to take place around Boston.

What
12-02-2013, 09:39 PM
They have a few times. It's goin to take place around Boston.

Boston thing leaked last year, should be interesting. You know there gonna have fun with that accent.

AceTycho
12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Boston thing leaked last year, should be interesting. You know there gonna have fun with that accent.

Ha! Right? I'm looking forward to seeing how they bring the story into this one.

What
12-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Some sort of Boarderlands like Co-op could be fun too. And hopefully they'll fix that thing were dead bodies get stuck in a texture then slingshot all over the map.

Nemesis
12-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Some sort of Boarderlands like Co-op could be fun too. And hopefully they'll fix that thing were dead bodies get stuck in a texture then slingshot all over the map.

I would love a co-op for sure. Even if its just two people although you'd have to change the VATS system a little.

Nemesis
12-07-2013, 12:43 AM
it's fake :(

Carmichal
12-07-2013, 10:15 AM
it was a just a troll we can all go home now...

maynard
01-06-2014, 01:38 AM
Nr2IWsUwYS0

RGiJXDRq1Mk

kionay
01-06-2014, 12:26 PM
bethesda's apparently in the shit-hole since they put a lot of money into ESO which could negatively impact the development of their other games, especially ones with the same or similar engines

ESO doesn't have the feel of an elder scrolls game, just a generic mmorpg with elder scrolls lore :-/

i really want bethesda to make a lot of money from ESO, i am by no means an expert but i just cannot imagine ESO being wildly popular with them putting so much money into the beta i played :-/

What
01-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Nr2IWsUwYS0

RGiJXDRq1Mk

Fake, pics or it didn't happen

maynard
01-06-2014, 04:26 PM
you guys aren't getting it.... it's not confirmed, I know this, you know this. but they are constantly hinting at shit. they even opened a line you could call for like an hour or 2 and it just played the tranquility lane song. look into all the information out there. and it's deff time for a new one... and they know it will sell like hot cakes.

I think there's a reason that Bethesda is strongly hinting at it. I don't think it will be till like 2016 or 15ish till it happens. but i think as time goes on more and more shit will come out regarding it.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
you guys aren't getting it.... it's not confirmed, I know this, you know this. but they are constantly hinting at shit. they even opened a line you could call for like an hour or 2 and it just played the tranquility lane song. look into all the information out there. and it's deff time for a new one... and they know it will sell like hot cakes.

I think there's a reason that Bethesda is strongly hinting at it. I don't think it will be till like 2016 or 15ish till it happens. but i think as time goes on more and more shit will come out regarding it.

wasn't the survivor 2299 thing confirmed to be a hoax?

maynard
01-06-2014, 05:01 PM
can't confirm all of the info, and prob some is fake. but bethesda has been hinting at it. like I said in the next couple years I think it will happen. it's not on the 2014 card slot but who knows for 15 and 16. it's one of those games people just love, it's going 2 happen, and it's been quite a while... so I'm staying positive regarding this and hopeful.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-06-2014, 07:30 PM
bethesda's apparently in the shit-hole since they put a lot of money into ESO which could negatively impact the development of their other games, especially ones with the same or similar engines

ESO doesn't have the feel of an elder scrolls game, just a generic mmorpg with elder scrolls lore :-/

i really want bethesda to make a lot of money from ESO, i am by no means an expert but i just cannot imagine ESO being wildly popular with them putting so much money into the beta i played :-/

not bethesda. Zenimax* Have you played ESO? Generic MMO? Its first person, thats further from generic than any other game. It deff feels like elderscrolls and it is still not finished.

The surviour page was confirmed a hoax and a bethesda twitter post indicates that they are most likley not ready to reveal as it was saying, if you here a rumor about fallout 4, it is false. We have not and do not plan on saying anything at this time" blah blah blah. Secondly, with as many spelling errors and grammar errors in those casting scripts, i cant say i trust them. i can not wait for this game!

CYBER
01-07-2014, 02:48 PM
not bethesda. Zenimax* Have you played ESO? Generic MMO? Its first person, thats further from generic than any other game. It deff feels like elderscrolls and it is still not finished.

The surviour page was confirmed a hoax and a bethesda twitter post indicates that they are most likley not ready to reveal as it was saying, if you here a rumor about fallout 4, it is false. We have not and do not plan on saying anything at this time" blah blah blah. Secondly, with as many spelling errors and grammar errors in those casting scripts, i cant say i trust them. i can not wait for this game!

any game can be an MMO... if it's massively played multiplayer online -.-
you're thinking of MMORPG maybe?

What
01-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Id it comes out at all, it will still be two or more years away. And thank god for that, remember how shitty the glitches were with New Vegas when it came out? I'll wait for a refined game rather than a clusterfuck to get the game as soon as possible.

Assassin
01-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Id it comes out at all, it will still be two or more years away. And thank god for that, remember how shitty the glitches were with New Vegas when it came out? I'll wait for a refined game rather than a clusterfuck to get the game as soon as possible.

This. So much this. More companies should take the time to do this and their basic base would be a lot better off. Especially if it's not an MMO, so they aren't losing revenue on it.

RapeTrain Express
06-24-2014, 09:02 AM
ESO is just shit. I hate it so much that I refuse to play with the rest of my available time for eso. I'd rather go back and start up my WoW account. And I only got it because all my RL friends were playing it. Christ Everquest is better then ESO.

What
06-27-2014, 08:07 AM
eso is just shit. I hate it so much that i refuse to play with the rest of my available time for eso. I'd rather go back and start up my wow account. And i only got it because all my rl friends were playing it. Christ everquest is better then eso.

dafuq?

Sin
06-27-2014, 08:32 AM
He's absolutely correct. Game is shit.

What
03-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Made you look.

maynard
03-09-2015, 08:25 PM
FUCK YOU!!!!!!

soon as I saw this I was like... I Swear 2 God... if this is a joke.....

FUCK!!!!!

Xerenix
03-10-2015, 11:47 AM
This deserves a ban...

What
05-07-2015, 10:31 PM
This one is kinda real.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/fallout-4-rumor-puts-reveal-at-bethesdas-press-conference

Something new at least.

What
06-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Its happening........

https://fallout.bethsoft.com/

but looks like July 2016 for the release.

maynard
06-04-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm soooo fucking excited!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

maynard
06-21-2015, 01:51 PM
1t_YHgo_HN4

wow

swagbot 9k
06-21-2015, 03:44 PM
I am getting hard for this game. Now the question is, slowly build a computer to play this or buy the next gen console....

maynard
06-21-2015, 10:34 PM
xbox 1 and ps4 are hardly "next gen" consoles

and PC always dominates console... no matter what. So... id say PC

euronews
06-22-2015, 06:41 AM
xbox 1 and ps4 are hardly "next gen" consoles

and PC always dominates console... no matter what. So... id say PC

PS4 is living up to its next gen title..

maynard
06-22-2015, 01:38 PM
agree to disagree.

What
07-17-2015, 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lWNdcbq3EU

maynard
08-03-2015, 01:34 AM
funny how everything i posted on page 3 ended up being legit... yet you all argued =) God damn I'm good.

What
11-09-2015, 11:33 PM
soon...........