PDA

View Full Version : Clan APP: The name's V.

V teh pwnerer
12-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Well hello, I know there is no official format for the app, so Ill just make it as I go LOL

The name's V. is my current in game name. I used to go by V, Vtehpwnerer, etc etc. anything V

I have played in IBIS servers for probably 6-7 years now? I used to play regular pub back in the day for years. always been my fav server.

Ive been admin for a good while now, w no abuse or issues reported. I love the regulars and always have fun.

People should know me by now :)

anything you want to ask, ask away.

Cheese
12-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Good luck, noob. ;)

Carmichal
12-27-2013, 11:12 PM
I know you have been around for a while, but I think you should put more effort in. You are active in games, but you don't contribute on the forums. Good luck.

V teh pwnerer
12-28-2013, 12:20 AM
I didnt know that was a requirement i always thought forums were usually dead, psht if thats part of it then hell yeah! Im always up on some forums :D

Steamer
12-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Good ole V and Cheese. Bestest butt bros in the world.

maynard
12-28-2013, 05:48 AM

Lol.....

CYBER
12-28-2013, 10:56 AM
Well hello, I know there is no official format for the app, so Ill just make it as I go LOL

The name's V. is my current in game name. I used to go by V, Vtehpwnerer, etc etc. anything V

I have played in IBIS servers for probably 6-7 years now? I used to play regular pub back in the day for years. always been my fav server.

Ive been admin for a good while now, w no abuse or issues reported. I love the regulars and always have fun.

People should know me by now :)

anything you want to ask, ask away.

howdie.
Cyber here.
been there for roughly the same time give or take.
Upper Level admin for a couple years now
perma ban hackers
keep servers clean
ask any random person here and they will have stories to tell about me. usually annoying ones.
get called upon for advice from admins and to handle problems, even at 4 am.
had a clan app for about 3 years along with my fellow ULA members who do just about the same thing:)

gosh, let me rephrase the above and put it in better words:
WHO are you again?:)

Cheese
12-28-2013, 11:42 AM

You know it <3 ;)

Carmichal
12-28-2013, 12:00 PM
howdie.
Cyber here.
been there for roughly the same time give or take.
Upper Level admin for a couple years now
perma ban hackers
keep servers clean
ask any random person here and they will have stories to tell about me. usually annoying ones.
get called upon for advice from admins and to handle problems, even at 4 am.
had a clan app for about 3 years along with my fellow ULA members who do just about the same thing:)

gosh, let me rephrase the above and put it in better words:
WHO are you again?:)
Oh cyber one can always trust you to be so full of yourself.

CYBER
12-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh cyber one can always trust you to be so full of yourself.

"[...]with my fellow ULA members who do just about the same thing"
im not being full of myself if im stating the fucking job description that i fucking do, and other ulas do the same fucking thing.
fucking illiterate much?

it's quite the contrary, I'm saying that with all the effort we do, we acknowledge that clan deserves way more than that and there's never a "oh i did enough" moment because to be clan, you have to make ibis your family, your home, your all. Both in game, and on the forums.
it's not a simple title one can earn just like that because you've played with some random regulars who come and go like leafs in the wind.

and i know for a fact that ULA is a stepping stone to clan status, in order to prove yourself. So i was being nice by pointing out the hardship of V's request.

wtvr, one can always count on you to make retarded remarks so you can pretend you're worth a damn around here nway.
go do something girly and fail, biebie

brett friggin favre
12-28-2013, 01:31 PM
Ohhhhh......shit.

http://i.imgur.com/dCeVf.gif

Uhhh...take it to steam? Or to the Colosseum...

CYBER
12-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Ohhhhh......shit.

http://i.imgur.com/dCeVf.gif

Uhhh...take it to steam? Or to the Colosseum...

no need to. i have nothing else to say.
i need to get some sleep, carm has the habit to get on my nerves at the wrong times lol.

Carmichal
12-28-2013, 01:50 PM
Cyber one can always count on you to take things srsly and have a log up ya bum. For one who calls himself an asshole you sure have a hard time taking a joke... go do something girly and change that tampon. Considering you make shitty snide remarks ALL the time here's sone wisdom for you dobt dish out what you cant take back. Gg grow up and learn to control you emotions.

Steamer
12-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Cyber, sadly, they are known well. I know them both better than I do you or brett. With that being said, doesn't make them any better. Bad form guys, bad form. And not his app, your attitudes. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean we don't. They were both here before me, fyi. Very well know guys to old heads. I miss Beast. End.

CYBER
12-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Cyber, sadly, they are known well. I know them both better than I do you or brett. With that being said, doesn't make them any better. Bad form guys, bad form. And not his app, your attitudes. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean we don't. They were both here before me, fyi. Very well know guys to old heads. I miss Beast. End.

that's fine, i was simply inquiring why i have never heard of him, especially on the forums, but like he said, forums could use some spicing up these days.

anyway V. gd luck with that app, just know that it will take a lot of work.
peace.

- - - Updated - - -

does beast even still play anymore? somewhere?

V teh pwnerer
12-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Well... didn't mean for an explosive thread! Just thought Id apply as this has been my only set of servers for years. I love these servers, but if its not meant to be, it isnt meant to be :) Just worth a shot :)

brett friggin favre
12-28-2013, 07:49 PM
From what I've seen, which obviously isn't as much as Steamer's seen, most I can say is he hasn't been as much of a problem as Colby. Which is a start.

Applying doesn't hurt, but you'll need to stand out more if you really want to get in. A join date isn't everything.

V teh pwnerer
12-28-2013, 07:50 PM
From what I've seen, which obviously isn't as much as Steamer's seen, most I can say is he hasn't been as much of a problem as Colby. Which is a start.

Applying doesn't hurt, but you'll need to stand out more if you really want to get in. A join date isn't everything.

I dont think Ive ever been a problem at all haha, but I get what you mean :icon_mrgreen:

Cheese
12-28-2013, 08:12 PM

Hey hey hey! I am not as bad as some... At least I haven't been caught hacking like some admins.. dun dun dun ;)

Carmichal
12-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey hey hey! I am not as bad as some... At least I haven't been caught hacking like some admins.. dun dun dun ;)

ALAS! The plot thickens!

CYBER
12-29-2013, 12:19 PM
ALAS! The plot thickens!
now THAT, unfortunately, I agree with.

Care to shed some light there, Cheeze? or should we just ask the source?:)

V teh pwnerer
12-29-2013, 03:30 PM
uh ohhh, who was caught hacking? dum dum dummmmmmm. I didn't know any admins ever had hacking issues. :0

CYBER
12-29-2013, 03:34 PM
uh ohhh, who was caught hacking? dum dum dummmmmmm. I didn't know any admins ever had hacking issues. :0

had you been in touch with the forums, you would have seen how many ibis.a bans we carried out for hacking admins alone...

V teh pwnerer
12-29-2013, 03:46 PM
AHHHH TOUCHE MOFO. haha. Butthead :headache:

That's crazy though. People are sad...

Cheese
12-29-2013, 04:36 PM
AHHHH TOUCHE MOFO. haha. Butthead :headache:

That's crazy though. People are sad...

Yeah, it is absolutely sad when someone that is paying to stop hackers, hacks. lol Like... we are never going to catch them! Dummies! :banghead:

Carmichal
12-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Yeah, it is absolutely sad when someone that is paying to stop hackers, hacks. lol Like... we are never going to catch them! Dummies! :banghead:

Let's see I caught jerm, brett caught checkster, and owns caught silent. Pretty safe to say yeah we will find you.

phil.™
12-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Everyone else caught navy.
Good luck v on your app! :wtg:

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Cyber, you seem offended by the fact that someone other then you has a clan app up that isnt getting negative attention. Is this due to you wasting every inch of your personal life at over achieving and pretending to be a pompous asshole here or do you feel threatened?

GL V n cheese.

Edit: also, perhaps you have no idea who he is because you have not "been there for roughly the same time give or take."
Contrary to your personal popular belief... i dont recall a single person who has any sort of story or remark to defend your claim of being here at ibis that long, even before i was. Which is over a year before our fellow V. IF you dont have anything positive, then give constructive feedback. Dont be a self righteous dick who feels it necessary to wallow in his discontent.

Carmichal
12-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Everyone else caught navy.
Good luck v on your app! :wtg:

i forgot that one!

Steamer
12-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Mikey, You have not been here longer than V. V and Cheese were here even before myself. Myself has been here longer than you all except Zero, Jig, people not here ;], Anex and Pooter. I like the rest of that post though.

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Mikey, You have not been here longer than V. V and Cheese were here even before myself. Myself has been here longer than you all except Zero, Jig, people not here ;], Anex and Pooter. I like the rest of that post though.

lol re read my post. I didn't say i was, i said the opposite in fact.

Ahh my error, i meant to say "year after".

anex
12-30-2013, 05:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b0dxRQT.png

I don't know you but I'm already impressed. It is your sole award btw.

CYBER
12-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Cyber, you seem offended by the fact that someone other then you has a clan app up that isnt getting negative attention. Is this due to you wasting every inch of your personal life at over achieving and pretending to be a pompous asshole here or do you feel threatened?

GL V n cheese.

Edit: also, perhaps you have no idea who he is because you have not "been there for roughly the same time give or take."
Contrary to your personal popular belief... i dont recall a single person who has any sort of story or remark to defend your claim of being here at ibis that long, even before i was. Which is over a year before our fellow V. IF you dont have anything positive, then give constructive feedback. Dont be a self righteous dick who feels it necessary to wallow in his discontent.

wow you guys are taking this wayyyyyyy out of proportion.

1- Carm and i had a temporary falling out, and i disliked the fact that she decided to "joke" in midst of it on a clan app post, so i got angry. but it's resolved now, we took it to steam just after. problem solved.

2- I really couldn't give a flying fuck what you think mickey, im not saying that out of spite, im just stating it. I know what I do, i know what all ulas do, i know what all clan members do, and i know what you... well... try to do. My only observation in my very post was that there's a guy who has not been active WHATSOEVER on the forums, posting a clan app.

Go on each clan app made by a "random" player and watch how my exact "lol who the fuck are you? clan is wayyy out of league" comment is posted on their apps by different people (hell, not even me). And you chose to make a big deal out of it when Cyber fucking points out the same obvious thought that came to many people's minds the second they saw this guy's app in this section?

And mikey, i couldn't care less if the player is older than me, or you, or anyone here.

You know why? There are 2 things that matter when it comes to clanship:
1- MY/YOUR OPINION DOESNT FUCKING MATTER because we are not clan. I am simply stating my own fucking opinion which doesn't count except for inquiry on something, or to remind the person to work hard before clanners put up their votes.
2- No matter how long you think you've been here, if you haven't contributed anything to the community especially on the forums, i could care less how long you've been here. and that's why i asked "who are you again?"... not out of hatred, because i fully support anyone who tries to do good in ibis, but out of pure curiousness and hilarious point of view to encourage the person to work harder to have their app remotely considered.

I should've just ignored this post and let it run its course because, in time, people will realize if the work done is enough. But when i posted my shit above, i wasn't being mean whatsoever to V, i was mean to carm later, because of personal shit, but we cleaned it up.

tl'dr:
V, sry shit got out of proportions here:P
I wanted you to know that you're gonna need to put in a LOTTTT of work on the forums, for your own app's sake, and you need to do your best to be a respected member of community. Some people will not understand the difference between stating facts about their job to show the candidate what needs to be done, and someone being a dick and showing off.
Care to see which one i was? lol...

anyway, good luck. let's stop spamming the guy's app now shall we?

Steamer
12-31-2013, 04:24 PM
It just came off arrogant, something we are trying to move away from as a whole. Cheese and V are good people. Even though his buddy reversed a clans ban on him before this new system was is place.... ;] good ole fun times.

CYBER
12-31-2013, 11:54 PM
It just came off arrogant, something we are trying to move away from as a whole. Cheese and V are good people. Even though his buddy reversed a clans ban on him before this new system was is place.... ;] good ole fun times.

Nah you're right. Re-reading all that a couple days apart, it does sound a bit arrogant. I was never good with noticing contextual tones in my writing when I reread shit. For me, my first post was just a fun remark to have a bit fun, THE SMILEY FACES MAN:p, and u can tell when my playful nature changed after the first criticism.

Oh well, this is why I try to re read shit I write a few days after, to apologize for accidental douchebaggyness that comes from my poor writing skills, from my sarcastic(but playful) sense of humor, and personal vendetta that's resolved.

BTW V, dont forget to add me on steam should you need any help with shit, the usual. Tc

Steamer
01-01-2014, 12:26 AM
All good man.

Old Bastard
01-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Well now that the shit has been cleaned from the fan, I wish you the best of luck V.