PDA

View Full Version : The Persuader

Evil
01-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Name in Game: The Persuader
Steam-ID: Unable to obtain due to player leaving.
Where: ZM
Link to any previous bans: N/A
Reason to ban: Fucking over the team every round. Intentionally shooting the wooden door to fuck over the team. Throwing the staff(s) to fuck over the team as well. Basically, he team killed almost every round.

The guy left the game so we were unable to pull out his steam id. If anyone knows a way of obtaining it then please let me know. Also I'm unable to open the demo for some strange reason. It just doesn't want to play so I don't know what tick to guide you guys in. V|L|K & somewhat racist say he's been doing this almost the entire game so I guess you can start from the middle all the way to the end.

brett friggin favre
01-05-2014, 07:10 PM
.....how were you in the server?

Evil
01-05-2014, 07:13 PM
I wasn't. V|L|K messaged me about this asshole. He also told me that Money was in the server but he wasn't doing anything about. I don't know if he was AFK or not.

What
01-05-2014, 07:19 PM
Did you watch the demo, cause ticks would help and it might just reveal his mystery steam id (which I already found try checking the psychostats)

Evil
01-05-2014, 07:23 PM
I tried to view the demo but it wouldn't play for me. And for the psychostats, I don't know how to access the steam id using that. :banghead:

phil.™
01-05-2014, 07:24 PM
i'll view the demo in a bit, just downloaded it. I'll post my views and thoughts in a bit.

--after review--

4500, 30k, 60k, 70k, 92k - shoots/throws nade intentionally at door (but not enough to even break it)
86k intentionally throws gandalf staff down at the last part and says whoops.

imo, he's only logged in 10+ hours. He obviously knew he was doing wrong, but never 100% broke the doors. and only threw the staff away once. I'd say a hard stern warning to him would be sufficient. and next time he does it, well, lets hope he doesnt do it again.

Also, evil, go to thread tools, add a poll and make 3 options "ban, warn, or no action"

My vote is warn; if i was in there, a proper slay would have been in effect first, not a ban.

brett friggin favre
01-05-2014, 08:02 PM
i'm gonna vote warn as well. we don't ban right off the bat, gotta inform the player first.

player will be warned either via steam or in-game. closed.