PDA

View Full Version : Unfair rule...

euronews
01-22-2014, 11:39 AM
i found out today that we cant killl afk zombies anymore, i used to do that all the time in 08, and its fun because theyre afk.. if someone wants to go afk they should go into spectate... this is really annoying.:headache:

brett friggin favre
01-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Who told you that rule? I've never heard of it, and it's not in the zm rules

Meltdown
01-22-2014, 12:21 PM
Who told you that rule? I've never heard of it, and it's not in the zm rules

It's not a rule, but it has came up as rank manipulation for killing afk zombies at spawn.

jeb the hick
01-22-2014, 12:27 PM
I can see that being illegal on escape maps, but what's the harm on ZM maps?

Meltdown
01-22-2014, 12:32 PM
I can see that being illegal on escape maps, but what's the harm on ZM maps?

not on zm, were talking about sorrento escape where people hide in spawn to knife the zombies

brett friggin favre
01-22-2014, 12:49 PM
not on zm, were talking about sorrento escape where people hide in spawn to knife the zombies

on sorrento, hiding in spawn with the intention of knifing the zombies into the water is illegal.

"During escape maps, humans that stay in spawn with the intent on killing the first zombie is prohibited

i thought this was referring to zm maps, in which case it's perfectly fine.

phil.™
01-22-2014, 01:10 PM
Yes as brett stated, ze maps, humans must leave spawn, intent to kill zombies in spawn is not allowed. Holding them off at the top of the building is fine, as it just holding them off.

Meltdown
01-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Yes as brett stated, ze maps, humans must leave spawn, intent to kill zombies in spawn is not allowed. Holding them off at the top of the building is fine, as it just holding them off.

That is what i basicly said ingame.

Biodiversity
08-04-2014, 10:50 PM
I thought AFK kills didn't add to rank?

Zero: This is just another case of "Zero has to code fucking everything on the internet"

I'm a zambi
08-04-2014, 11:07 PM
7 month old topic Bio ... :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what's wrong with killing the zombies if they're AFK? They aren't going to be attacking you anyway, and it just speeds up the round so you can actually get a zombie that will attack you instead of running from nothing.

Passarelli
08-04-2014, 11:11 PM
If there is only 1 zombie and that zombie is afk, votekick would work just as well and you don't have to break rules to do it!

EDIT: By the way Zambi, you can edit your posts here. Just not when you play Mafia. XD

I'm a zambi
08-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Aha, lol.

:pistols::pistols::pistols::pistols::reddot:

Biodiversity
08-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Still relevant

phil.™
08-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Is this in reference to ze or zm map?

I'm a zambi
08-06-2014, 02:51 AM
I'm assuming ze, since there's really no reason not to try to kill a zombie on zm. Survival of the fittest!

However, bringing up Sorrento as an example, I've seen tons of afkers tagged at the beginning of the round, only to afk for the entire round even after the other, active, zombies have been shot into/suicided by water. People shouldn't be punished for going to spawn and either knifing (into water) or shooting stragglers to death since it's helping to start a new round faster, rather than having to wait until the timer runs out.

Biodiversity
08-06-2014, 04:08 AM
I'm assuming ze, since there's really no reason not to try to kill a zombie on zm. Survival of the fittest!

However, bringing up Sorrento as an example, I've seen tons of afkers tagged at the beginning of the round, only to afk for the entire round even after the other, active, zombies have been shot into/suicided by water. People shouldn't be punished for going to spawn and either knifing (into water) or shooting stragglers to death since it's helping to start a new round faster, rather than having to wait until the timer runs out.

I think you're spot on here. Nobody should be punished for going back to spawn to kill the afk zombies. However, players must leave spawn at the start of the round.