PDA

View Full Version : MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis> Admin Abuse

virtus
03-11-2009, 05:32 PM
ok.. this is how everything starts.

he enters the servers and says:

all ppl from new your are "faggots"

everyone is like wtf?

he tells "everyone to shut to fuck up" im a clan member im a bad ass.

then he starts messing just for no reason at "&&toasties" telling her to shut to f*** up and everything.. when she didint even start talkin.. hes like what kinda name is that and bullshit like that... then he banned her cuz she shot him when he run in front of her..

why does he alwasy talk shit as soon as he enteres the server? as soon as he came liek 8 ppl left the server...

if he is a clan member.. do something about him.. now way can anyone play with that additude...

then i started talkin to him why she get banned etc.. next thing im kicked.. wtf is this?

(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: banned player &&toastedcupcake

30 min later i goin to the server to get this resolved.. as soon as i start talkin:

(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: muted player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru

i rejoin.. and ask why was muted gimme a reason.. he said - i dont give reason to anyone

next thing i get -

(ADMIN) MagOp. Whytboiz <ibis>: banned player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru

BANNED FOR NO FUCKIN REASON!!! FUCKIN DO SOMTHIGN ABOUT HIM!

sk8rbebop
03-11-2009, 05:38 PM
I was kicked and banned as well. He said I was TKing... I was doing nothing of the sort. MagOp = Failcakes.

&&toasties
03-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I was kicked and banned as well. He said I was TKing... I was doing nothing of the sort. MagOp = Failcakes.

He also muted Ike.

Who also tried sticking up for me.

:plzdie:

Nemesis
03-11-2009, 05:59 PM
i went in the server to see what was going on, then he started mic spamming and calling me a 'homosexual' over and over for about two minutes, then he mutes me, whats wrong with this guy?

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 06:43 PM
ok, i didnt read all their bull shit.

zero, its obvious theyre here to start a flame.

i came in the server, and began the communicate with CO. then toastie chimes in and begins to start shit with me. idk anyone in that server, so i dont see why i would single anyone out with out them herrassing me.

so then theres mutual exchanging of words. then her little pussy possy begins to join. she team attacks me twice, as i vividly warned ppl not to team attack me. so i ban her for 30 minutes. and with that being done, another player team attacks me twice more. 30 minutes. the situation is done and what happened, happened

the next map, they continue to talk shit. so i mute them. they by pass my mute. instant 30 minute bans.

i muted GS a few times, because of map switchs. between maps, he talks shit. because i know him and hes been here a while, i didnt ban.

the homo spam was in time of every 1 else spamming aswell. i apologize for having a very high quality mic and im all that can be hear.

NOTHING will happen. i broke no rules. i followed procedure. a kid says he has a demo, i hope he posts it.

virtus
03-11-2009, 07:01 PM
u the one started talkin shit as soon as u came to server.. u started talkin shit to toastie cuz of her name.. dont bullshit me

point is no one likes u cuz ur an asshole.. as soon as u came liek 10 ppl left

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 07:04 PM
... toastie... what exacly did i say about his name? toastie... its toast...tie?

like i said, i was talkin shit to CO, its a friend thing. something u need to develope out side of the inter web.

it really doesnt matter who started it. you acted by team attacking me multiple times with mutliple warning.

and for BY PASSING MY MUTE.

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 07:06 PM
u the one started talkin shit as soon as u came to server.. u started talkin shit to toastie cuz of her name.. dont bullshit me

point is no one likes u cuz ur an asshole.. as soon as u came liek 10 ppl left

... when i joined the teams were 8v7

when i left... 3 maps later... the teams were 8v9

at no point was the server any lower then 6v7. for most of my session it was 10v10. i even had to kick AFK and SPECS because of slot reservations.

and that was because there was a suck asss map on. just because u and ur little crew leaves, doesnt mean the server pop. dies.

5, crying ass bitchs, dont make the server.

virtus
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
see? acting as a dick aagain...all u do is talk shit over the internet

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
lol, riiiight. i was just responding to "ur an asshole" dont be such a hipocryt. internet nerdz always gotta pull the "internet badass" card. get a fuckin life.

stop acting like a fuckin victum. be a fuckin man. stop actin like a fuckin coward ass bitch.

virtus
03-11-2009, 07:17 PM
coward? u ban ppl for no fuckin reason so u dont have to listen what they say... thruth hurts doenst it..u get a fuckin life acting like u owner of a fuckin CSS

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 07:24 PM
if u were to call me "One of the most sexy CSS players in the game today. Over 7 years of experience. also loves working on and building computers"

then yes, youd be speaking the truth.

when you play on IBIS, i DO own YOU.

i mute ppl to nutralize the situation. i ban ppl who break the rules and disrupt game play

virtus
03-11-2009, 07:27 PM
w.e im done talkin with dum asses

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 07:38 PM
w.e im done talkin with dum asses

insults continue. im not sure what you ppl wished to achieve by this, other then being black listed and will now be focused on when admins connect.

virtus
03-11-2009, 07:46 PM
just to let u know im friends with most of the admins.. never had problems with anyone.. only u are jack ass

Nemesis
03-11-2009, 07:51 PM
you did come into the server pretty confruntational dude, and started talking shit right away. you started with it, an i responed the same, only fair yes? but then you mute me, start saying a bunch of shit because i can't say anything back to you. i leave, come back quite a while later, and you mute me agian, for no reason...

Virtus does have a point, even though he doesn't go about it in the right way.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-11-2009, 07:58 PM
I was there....Whytboiz did not ban for no reason. You were yelling at him on why did he ban Toastie. He muted you to neutralize the situation. You then reconnected to bypass the mute which is grounds for a temp ban.
Whytboiz entered the server and he was talking to me and only me. Other people started making comments towards him and it went from something small to an out of control server with people yelling over each other on the mic. Thus, was the reason why Whytboiz had to mute some people.

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
as i already said... i came into the server takling to NYS CO. its ur choice to join in our conversation. if you cant handle the results then stay out of the fuckin fire.

once i muted you ppl, i didnt continue. i muted you to stop the situation.

virtus
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
funny thing is .. it ok for u to insult ppl but OMFGGGG BAN RIGHT AWAY if somone insults u.. get a life plz:plzdie:

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-11-2009, 08:06 PM
funny thing is .. it ok for u to insult ppl but OMFGGGG BAN RIGHT AWAY if somone insults u.. get a life plz:plzdie:

He was actually insulting me. I don't take insults on the internet serious. It was all fun and games between I and Whytboiz. He insults me and we joke against each other. It's ok people. Let's breathe and meditate. It brings down the blood pressure and tension in the air.
I think yoga can help out too.

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 08:41 PM
He was actually insulting me. I don't take insults on the internet serious. It was all fun and games between I and Whytboiz. He insults me and we joke against each other. It's ok people. Let's breathe and meditate. It brings down the blood pressure and tension in the air.
I think yoga can help out too.

yoga is for homosexuals

i never banned anyone for insulting me

i banned for multiple team attacks after multi warning.
i banned for by passing my mute which at the time nutralized the situations.

READ
READ
READ
READ

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Whytboiz = Asshole Face :wtg: :icon_mrgreen: :lmao:

whytboiz33
03-11-2009, 09:08 PM
*banned from earth*

inthebutt
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
okay I'm an admin and I only play on the ZM server, occasionally switching to the gungame server for help on admin and when ZM is down. I happened to be in there today. whytboiz was not abusing his admin in anyway. I may not have been there at the beginning but he doesn't seem like an admin to abuse his powers. just figured I'd put in my 2 cents. but other than that he did help me out on some admin stuff.

TheLittlestHobo
03-12-2009, 09:20 AM
2 words:

record <demo>

whytboiz33
03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
some one had told me they recorded the incodent. i hope they step forward and post it. he probably realized i was right and wont post it. lets see

D-Monic
03-12-2009, 12:19 PM
i got a demo.

of you sucking ass at cs:s :icon_mrgreen: oooooooooooooooooooooo

ps. this thread was hilarious

whytboiz33
03-12-2009, 03:48 PM
this is just a big bad joke. i dont understand why theyre here...

i told u to delete those old cal demos fool... lol

&&toasties
03-12-2009, 06:56 PM
lol, riiiight. i was just responding to "ur an asshole" dont be such a hipocryt. internet nerdz always gotta pull the "internet badass" card. get a fuckin life.

stop acting like a fuckin victum. be a fuckin man. stop actin like a fuckin coward ass bitch.

Hmm.

Wow.

Ok dude.

First off, you obviously have an extremely poor memory.

I didn't say anything to you to offend you.

I was just talking and laughing like I always do.

Then YOU chimed in, calling me a nice little array of names, highly offending of course, but none taken seriously.

Then you went off on a whole bout about how you couldn't tell if I was a guy or a girl.

Then you started calling me a faggot little boy.

And by the way, I AM a girl.

And I do NOT like sexist dicks like you.

ANYWAYS.

So it goes on that I'm like, "hokaywtfz. youdickzorz."

And as I was shooting AT THE ENEMY, your dipshitted fucking ass WALKS IN FRONT OF ME, and wow, what do you know.

I HIT YOU.

Of course I'm going to hit you when I'm SHOOTING AT AN ENEMY AND YOU WALK IN FROM OF ME.

That is only common sense, but of course, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY.

So don't give me that bullshit that I was intentionally hitting you.

As much as I craved to, I knew it was only a game, and you were only a nerd who doesn't have a real life so you pass time by insulting people OVER THE NET.

You only banned me because you are, indeed, a pompous ass hole.

Seriously.

Get over yourself.

And while you're at it, go buy a dictionary.

It's spelled: HYPOCRITE.

Hypocrite.

:|

Hokay?

Hokay.

:]]

&&toasties
03-12-2009, 07:01 PM
I was there....Whytboiz did not ban for no reason. You were yelling at him on why did he ban Toastie. He muted you to neutralize the situation. You then reconnected to bypass the mute which is grounds for a temp ban.
Whytboiz entered the server and he was talking to me and only me. Other people started making comments towards him and it went from something small to an out of control server with people yelling over each other on the mic. Thus, was the reason why Whytboiz had to mute some people.

I didn't know that being a grade a ass was called, "neutralizing the situation".

Hmm.

Learn something new everyday don'tcha.

Oh, and, no.

You are quite mistaken.

He wasn't talking to you and only you.

He IMMEDIATELY dissed my name.

Sooo...

^You get that face.

&&toasties
03-12-2009, 07:05 PM
this is just a big bad joke. i dont understand why theyre here...

i told u to delete those old cal demos fool... lol

Though.

I will admit that your lack of sense and your blatant and blissful, intended might I add, ignorance is quite cute.

Wanna hook up sometime?

;D??

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-12-2009, 07:15 PM
I didn't know that being a grade a ass was called, "neutralizing the situation".

Hmm.

Learn something new everyday don'tcha.

Oh, and, no.

You are quite mistaken.

He wasn't talking to you and only you.

He IMMEDIATELY dissed my name.

Sooo...

^You get that face.

You shall get this face..... >=-/

Anyways Ms. Chelsea. Lets all play and have fun fraggin noobs like Ike.

whytboiz33
03-12-2009, 07:44 PM
You shall get this face..... >=-/

Anyways Ms. Chelsea. Lets all play and have fun fraggin noobs like Ike.

get a mother fuckin room. i do believe she was hitting on me? god.

first of all... popular term i guess... u said u were a boy.

i still dont know what i would say about ur name. you SHOT me, straight out of spawn so please. do not lie. if im so in the wrong, why must you lie?

i dont mind mutual capping between 2 ppl, but when u begin to team attack, then shits gonna pop.

and when ur little coochie riders come to the aid of the damsel in distress, and herass me, they will be muted. if you by pass my mute, you will be banned.

end of story.

nys co is a CORECTIONAL OFFICER. so i trust his opinion of nutralizing situations. esp when theyre little white kids with too much time on their hands

you have still yet to state what you wish to happen. nothing will happen.

whytboiz33
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
hey... every1s doin it so...

*trip posts*

virtus
03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
i guess prolly there wont be anything happening about this and i really dont give a shit anymore.. but fact is u still an asshole u always were and always will be.

inthebutt
03-12-2009, 09:34 PM
I love how all this drama is going on in the GG server, while I'm over in the ZM server ripping my hair out at the constant noobs. toasties will you plz come play some ZM?? I would like to put a bullet in your zombie character head.

whytboiz33
03-12-2009, 09:36 PM
i guess prolly there wont be anything happening about this and i really dont give a shit anymore.. but fact is u still an asshole u always were and always will be.

i thought you knew this man???

i dont give a fuck about you. ur either a faggot regular, or an admin giving us money. either way ur a bitch.

TheLittlestHobo
03-13-2009, 09:11 AM
inthebutt, no need to chase after two girls in the zm server now XD

Cheese
03-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Whytboiz has been a member of ibis for a while, he would not abuse his admin rights. If you believe he did, than wait until Zero replies and discuss your problems with him. Any furher arguing will only make the matters worse.

So just take a step back and relax. Think. And remember, this is just a game.

inthebutt
03-13-2009, 02:20 PM
no cheese this is not just a game, this is a life or death on zombie mod (the ranks don't get better if I die lol). HOBO we need more girls on the ZM server, its way to much of a sauasge fest, I'm surprised turtle hasn't been in there yet with his pew, we need girls!!!!! toasties bring your girlfriends, no guys!!!! we have enough lol

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Though.

I will admit that your lack of sense and your blatant and blissful, intended might I add, ignorance is quite cute.

Wanna hook up sometime?

;D??

Hey WhytBoiz, Toastie was asking where you live and she also asked if you are single ?

+Project.S+
03-13-2009, 08:00 PM
i thought you knew this man???

i dont give a fuck about you. ur either a faggot regular, or an admin giving us money. either way ur a bitch.

fag, fuck you

deprodigy
03-13-2009, 10:56 PM
yo this thread be closed.. I have no moderation on the forums, but I promise the next post will feel some wrath from in game. great and funny thread and all but it ends now.
sorry for being a dick, but we have to move on now. -dep

inthebutt
03-13-2009, 11:01 PM
(wait wait I wanna say one last thing dep)

Damn you pissed project.s off!!!! she should come play on the ZM server I would let her shoot me all she wanted hahaha.

(okay now you can close it, you have to come to the ZM server if your gonna impose your wraith dep)

Vladninja
03-14-2009, 12:25 AM
LOL why close this post has been great for some laughs!!!

TheLittlestHobo
03-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Before this closes... BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS!

XxMastagunzxX
03-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Ibtl!

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Ok i have not read this whole thing. But it seems like it has just resorted to name calling and insults. So I guess ill just close it until zero gets time to look at it and decide what the right coarse of action is. Sorry i didn't get around to closing this before you guys asked for it, i didn't check the forums last night.