PDA

View Full Version : [add] zm_euronews_final

euronews
02-03-2014, 08:13 AM
so, i decided to make a final version... because v2 was really bad i didnt put much work..
Heres the list of new things in FINAL:
-Optimized for high player servers
-Added many more camping spots
-Added McDonalds from v1
-Fixed many leaks which caused the lighting and many other things to disfunction.

So i hope to see it ingame ! :)

Heres the link (http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/178924):wtg:

B1ackOut
02-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Well the other one is one of my favorite maps so its a definite yes from me.:wtg:

$Money$
02-03-2014, 06:47 PM
I like v1, v2 has some probs but I like it since its smaller. It looks to be better than V1 so im all for it.

euronews
02-03-2014, 07:07 PM
yes this one i put much work into:reddot:

Meltdown
02-04-2014, 06:58 AM
I loved v1 because it was big and u had a real good chance on getting somewhere and still had time to cade. smaller maps just end to quickly in mass rape.

euronews
02-05-2014, 09:23 PM
zer0 said hes looking into it.. hopefully its added im looking forward to trying it on ibis

Steamer
02-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Tunnel of teamwork dearth favorite place, otherwise, fuck you map though ok cade spots...... ???

euronews
02-05-2014, 09:41 PM
steamer i actually put work into this map.. optimized to the max. equality to humans and zombies. many secrets, perfect for ibis. cade spots are perfect and with good teamwork and good zombies any cade can be taken out

Steamer
02-05-2014, 09:57 PM
I only remember old one. Was ok. Better than some others. Played enough. Would try new one. +1.

phil.™
02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
I took a looksies, i like it. Secrets, cade spots, space where clutter fucks won't happen. This map can get my +1 too.

euronews
02-05-2014, 10:26 PM
thank you steamer and phil:lmao:

garey40
02-06-2014, 03:21 AM
My take on it-
1. you did do a much better job filling in the map your other one felt very empty.

2.i can see your rushed some parts.

3.no secrets are hidden from the mighty peter,good try though.

4.I do like how you made it 50/50 were both good zombies or good humans can win just about every spot and not just one sided.

5. as i told you ingame your texturing could use some work this one is a bit better but not great.

thats my opinion on it, but its not bad i do personally kinda like it. The gravity secret is a pretty nice add as-well and the helicopter.
Please fix this.
and this.
i love this bathroom i wouldnt mind it irl lol.
this isnt a mcdonalds menu >.>
You could have textured this sooo much better i can tell you definitely rushed threw the McDonald area.
Not being a dick just giving some helpful advice.

euronews
02-06-2014, 10:33 AM
peter the pool door i made it like that on purpose you douche... its a "zombie" map therefore shit can be broken... its called being realistic moron.. and for the mcdonalds menu who really gives a crap, and no i liked those walls they way they are in the mcdonalds area and that door i wanted it like that so people know the secret there... do you have any more dumb questions left? i think what you should do i sappreciate my hardwork and effort put into this instead of criticizing. i dont see you making any maps so therefore you cannot judge mine.

Thank you,
Euronews

garey40
02-06-2014, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=
Not being a dick just giving some helpful advice.[/QUOTE]
revoked

Also just because its a zm map dose not excuse it to look like "crap" have you seen maps like krusty and many others you dont see out of line doors/walls,you don't see cheap texturing,you don't see a burgerking sighn at the krusty krab, Doors hanging by the side of there ass isn't realistic.

euronews
02-06-2014, 10:58 AM
peter i know youre just giving advice dude but im not a c++ map editor.. you cant expect my map to look like atix or natalyas..

dude you know who made krusty krab? a TEAM of mappers PROFESSIONAL. FIREWALL IS ONE OF THE BEST MAP MAKERS. iam only a beginner.. so if im giving my best and i apologize if it doesnt come out like a team of professional mappers would.

garey40
02-06-2014, 11:05 AM
peter i know youre just giving advice dude but im not a c++ map editor.. you cant expect my map to look like atix or natalyas..

dude you know who made krusty krab? a TEAM of mappers PROFESSIONAL. FIREWALL IS ONE OF THE BEST MAP MAKERS. iam only a beginner.. so if im giving my best and i apologize if it doesnt come out like a team of professional mappers would.

that's why its advice so you can improve, im friends with some great map makers iv seen really good work and know the difference between a map that took effort and a map rushed threw, my advice was simply to help you and you decided to get angry over it, how do you ever expect to improve without criticism. And do you know who made london? from 100% scratch a single man. it can be done.

euronews
02-06-2014, 11:10 AM
how do you ever expect to improve without criticism. And do you know who made london? from 100% scratch a single man. it can be done.

i agree with you compeletly, you are right, and yes i have learned much peter.. i learned how to optimize and make a 3d skybox with skycamera and many others.

$Money$
02-06-2014, 06:16 PM
and for the mcdonalds menu who really gives a crap
No $1 menu, its a big deal lol

Steamer
02-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Ditto.... ^

I like so far. Constructive criticism bud.....