PDA

View Full Version : TO mahy mods to be be letting late nigh games go on

Rayleonard
02-05-2014, 02:18 AM
Been watching somewhatracist past 30 mins he is def hacking the game to get ranked in #1 please bann so man people have paid or earned the mod status tiy guys need to be on 24/7 regardless to stop the hackers

sup
02-05-2014, 02:23 AM
that guy hax big time, he runs faster than other players.

What
02-05-2014, 02:37 AM
post a demo in the appropriate thread or shut up already

brett friggin favre
02-05-2014, 03:33 AM
i just told you in the other thread where you need to post...if you insist on posting retarded shit and saying what we "need" to do, you'll be enjoying a nice ban of your own.

phil.™
02-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Who is this kid?

Rayleonard
02-05-2014, 10:03 AM
ok bret farvy gonna go complain that your actully harassing me cause ya know what how many fucking mods you got yet you aint doing shit bout the hackers on your server bann me for what nothing? somewhatracist is hacking your server when no mods are on and sry i dont have recorders so i can record this i just play the game learn to mod Farv

- - - Updated - - -

Farv you NEED to MOD correctly and not just US time

phil.™
02-05-2014, 10:09 AM
lol seriously, who the fuck is this kid?
firstgreggagnon? Clit Commander Wetwood? Never seen him on zm.

Rayleonard
02-05-2014, 10:43 AM
lol phil i play with you all the time broski XD

kionay
02-05-2014, 12:10 PM
ok bret farvy gonna go complain that your actully harassing me cause ya know what how many fucking mods you got yet you aint doing shit bout the hackers on your server bann me for what nothing? somewhatracist is hacking your server when no mods are on and sry i dont have recorders so i can record this i just play the game learn to mod Farv

- - - Updated - - -

my reaction after reading this: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/omgcat.gif

i'm at a loss for words

B1ackOut
02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
sry i dont have recorders so i can record this i just play the game learn to mod Farv

Well then its a good thing Zero does 24/7, http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6434-Links-to-Demos go there, pick the server, time and date you seen something and post the demo, BUT use this http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6847-READ-ME-(How-to-post-threads) to make proper format. Unless you like people "harassing" you, then continue to get no where with this thread.

Carmichal
02-05-2014, 08:41 PM
I lika thee united states very much yes
Kid you need you need to stick around and post more we need a new idiot

Steamer
02-05-2014, 09:36 PM
More kind sir. We shall get the hacker hax poor MODS.

Carmichal
02-05-2014, 10:03 PM
More kind sir. We shall get the hacker hax poor MODS.
You Spek the english well good learning

Steamer
02-06-2014, 06:42 PM
You welcome mutherfuck.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-07-2014, 04:55 AM
guy i think to dumb speak to us.

maynard
02-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Report the person in the proper section and format so we can evaluate the situation, review the evidence and make the proper call. Someone just saying a person hacks is not enough for us 2 go on.

Carmichal
02-10-2014, 10:58 PM
^didn't read thread lulll. This thread belongs to zuul.

Old Bastard
02-13-2014, 07:50 PM

I lol'd so damn hard reading this.

FIRST thing is, we are not moderators, we are administrators. There is a difference.
SECOND thing is, who are you to tell an Admin how to do their perspective jobs (Let alone an ULA)?
THIRD thing is, there are admins that are with IBIS from other countries than just the U.S.(not US, punctuation is key), that are fully capable of recognizing hackers or contacting an admin that does.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-13-2014, 08:50 PM

FIRST thing is, we are not moderators, we are administrators. There is a difference.
SECOND thing is, who are you to tell an Admin how to do their perspective jobs (Let alone an ULA)?
THIRD thing is, there are admins that are with IBIS from other countries than just the U.S.(not US, punctuation is key), that are fully capable of recognizing hackers or contacting an admin that does.

also, the way it works is that admins are not hired. we pay to volunteer. we are not employees, we do not have assigned hours, we do not have specific roles. we admin because we want to, when we want to. there is zero obligation to do anything.

Carmichal
02-13-2014, 11:49 PM

he is an idiot this thread belongs to zuul.