PDA

View Full Version : zm_abandoned_base_v1 (cage room outside)

phil.™
02-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Map: zm_abandoned_base_v1

Cade: Caged room

Location: It's outside in a caged room, clearly visible, but surrounded by invisible walls where even high jumping zombies cannot get in.

Description: It is a 1-way entrance teleport spot to a caged room. This cage has 2 vending machines provided, very easy to set up. All you need to do is shoot 1 vending machine downward onto the teleport spot, and one right behind to for support. To get to it, it's a secret, but fairly easy secret to get to.

Pics & Demo is provided below.

On the demo, at 45K you can clearly see that even 1 vending machine can hold them off, but 2 set up is not that hard, and pretty much impossible to get through. Watch in peter's perspective, as it's an easy set up, and easy win.

euronews
02-07-2014, 12:07 PM
this spot is impossible to get into as a deformed i spent a whole round trying to move it and it wouldnt budge

Meltdown
02-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Still big chance it fails trough the fence with some luck, and a deformed in there can also be nasty, it is not impossible but plain hard. But i guess with the current people online, it might be just as good as impossible

phil.™
02-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Not a big chance, no. A player has to be like LEGIT up against the fence to get caught and why would anyone get that close to the fence on purpose? Unless they are trying to purposefully get caught. Which is sabotage/team killing.

Now yes, it is easy for a deformed to flip over the vending machine, IF it was only 1 vending machine. like in zm_penumbra_extended, 1 vending machine is easy to flip on a teleport spot. But in this case, 2 vending machines supporting each other, no way not even 4 very skilled deformed can knock both over. Same concept of zm_csk_4corners, that one room where it has 3 vending machines and people lay it across to get the zombies stuck, except that room has 2 entrances and can be broken from the bottom. This certain cade does not have 2 entrances, and cannot be broken from underneath.

Rayleonard
02-07-2014, 01:05 PM
im just saying that i think cadeing teleport spots should be illegal just as cadeing crouch spots

phil.™
02-07-2014, 02:15 PM
im just saying that i think cadeing teleport spots should be illegal just as cadeing crouch spots

If there are more than 1 entrance way in, i don't see what is the big deal. That 1 teleport spot should not be dependent on how people get in. if there are 2 entrances, who cares if a teleport spot it blocked.

$Money$
02-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Map: zm_abandoned_base_v1

Cade: Caged room

Location: It's outside in a caged room, clearly visible, but surrounded by invisible walls where even high jumping zombies cannot get in.

Description: It is a 1-way entrance teleport spot to a caged room. This cage has 2 vending machines provided, very easy to set up. All you need to do is shoot 1 vending machine downward onto the teleport spot, and one right behind to for support. To get to it, it's a secret, but fairly easy secret to get to.

Yea I gotta agree with ya, really no chance. Be a good spot if we had a Auto Win button lol

Steamer
02-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I will check this map out in a few days.

phil.™
02-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks steamer. It would seem legit if it was only 1 vending machine, but since there are 2 for full support, it's kinda a no win for zombies.

Steamer
02-08-2014, 11:05 PM
It could be legal in the sense of using one machine as to not make the spot off limits. I will check soon enough, with some help from teamwork of others before I make an choice.

phil.™
02-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Yes, if we could restrict it to just 1 vending machine, i guarantee two decent deformed can knock it over no problem. Then I would have no problem with this spot.
but, 2 vending machines are available, we both know both vendi will be used as cade/support.

Steamer
02-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Two doesn't mean it can't be broken below a 99% chance, though I have not reviewed this spot. CSK can tell you that. Will see soon enough. Just have to check myself as I have no former knowledge off this map or spot I think.

phil.™
02-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Please disregard this thread, I just did a test run myself and Meltdown and Peter and 3 other zombies, and this is the outcome:

- 1 zombie with 1 vending machine set up is almost impossible to break because the support from the wall.
- 2+ zombies with 1 vending machine is breakable. Easily.

- 1 zombie with 2 vending machines moves slightly, slightly.
- 2+ zombies all pressing E will move it completely.

- and sometimes a zombie can glitch out by just jumping. weird.

Anywho. No need to do a test steamer, we just did like 3-4 tests, all were breakable with 2+ zombies and all were pressing e on it.