PDA

View Full Version : cs go 02-10-14 21:10 STEAM_0:1:50454309

kionay
02-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Name in Game: cs go
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:50454309
Where: wcs
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A50454309+&Submit=
Reason for perma ban: aimbot

4800 his hacks advertise themselves

6400 first victim, his aimbot is set to bodyshot and not headshot (and if you're going to hack so obviously, WHY not put it on headshot? i mean it's one thing to be so stupid to hack, and it's another to be bad at it i mean dayum)

7100 the spidey evade coupled with mr hacker's slow fire speed and low damage output saves chronic

16500 (16606 specifically) he's looking the wrong way from where he's firing (not like he wasn't before, but instead of looking at the ground and snapping up) his aimbot encounters big blue and chronic at the same time, chronic a split second first, hits him, snaps around at an inhuman speed to nail blue in the head

18900 he's facing the opposite direction, aimbot must've been turned on because poor braindead was soon more than just brain dead (instant 180 degree headshot)

banned him a little after 32000 or so

i think he started out with the view fuck-uperey (facing down though he sees himself facing normally) from the start, but didn't have the hax on, and you could see the first few rounds as he dies due to his poor aim he quickly decides to actually turn the hax on and the result is obvious

i mean, need i say more?

it should be noted that user RainbowBlitz seemed to know cs go or have some association with him
i'll keep an eye out on him in particular, but at the moment he's not drawing any attention
his aim is too bad to be hacking, his score is too low and when i have specced him he seemed to have no game sense

he does however sound like the type of youth to make such a bad decision as to download and use hacks, an eye out shall be kept

phil.™
02-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Obvious from first round with pistols.

brett friggin favre
02-11-2014, 05:30 PM
haxpermclosed.