PDA

View Full Version : ze_voodoo_islands_v7 (3rd Island)

$Money$
02-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Map: ze_voodoo_islands_v7

Cade: 3rd Island, in building about Cave

Description: Gotta crouch to get in room, already in room are 3 cabinets.
We all know crouch spot are illegal to cade, Just wanted to bring this up since we have been letting it slide.
I didn't know where to put this since its already an illegal spot.
Pics:

phil.™
02-17-2014, 06:14 PM
You can easily get in there even if it's blocked.

Evil
02-17-2014, 08:04 PM
If you don't set it up correctly, you're fucked.

Meltdown
02-18-2014, 04:36 AM
And even when u set it up correctly the chance of getting out is slim too.

takes a great risk to cade, no need to make it illegal.

$Money$
02-18-2014, 05:37 AM
All I can say is we were in game and a player brought it up to Clan and told one of us to put it on forums.

Meltdown
02-18-2014, 06:48 AM
All I can say is we were in game and a player brought it up to Clan and told one of us to put it on forums.

This is not zm but ze, it is not like they will cade there and win the round staying there. IF what steamer said is true it would have been putted in the rules a long time ago.( I mean i have seen many admins passing by and even clan and this was never enforced) There is a 10% chance maybe it will work out, and still then you need to finish 1 more level. I just don't see why it should be forbidden.

Only the best of the best can pull it off, and even then they should not have any noobs nearby. This will just be another rule which is clearly not needed.

phil.™
02-18-2014, 08:18 AM

Understandable. A clan member probably said to post so it is open for discussion. Yes it is technically against the rules cading a crouch spot, but this spot is an 80%-90% fail spot. Why, either too many people will stack on top of each other getting caught creating a domino effect, someone will accidentally shoot more bullets needed creating the 1 cabinet to fly out, or like meltdown said, it is set up so well that even the human wont be able to get out.

I believe this shouldn't be illegal because of the fail percentage, and because it's a ze, a temporarily hold to the next island.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-18-2014, 10:12 AM
this spot should not be considered illegal imo

Steamer
02-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Legal. We need noted stipulation as this falls under a universal rule. For less confusion among members, things like this need to be written. No need for extra or separation of rules. I'll move it in proper section and format later.