PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse by =BS=tecms25

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Admins Ingame name: =BS=tecms25
You're Ingame name: inthebutt
(both players are admins)

Zero,

I've email you already about this admin. he constantly does what he wants with no regards for other admins on the server. today was the breaking point as shown in one of the demo's I was able to capture today. The map was RTVed to ROY_THE_SHIP in which people started asking for a map change. tec was on and decided to change the map to DE_DUST after a round. now I don't really mind all that senior admin stuff but when he doesn't even ask me or the other admin on at the time if a map change was alright, he just changes it.

Second point it clearly states in the TOS do not change the gravity on any map as it will crash the server. Map was changed to DE_DUST and gravity was changed to 0. I wasn't able to use my mic to tell him not to change the gravity, I could only type in chat. I told him a total of 4 times to change it back in which he proceeded to call me "dr. phil on estrogine" and changed the gravity back. while this was going on I was getting lip from both raptor and silent about how they didn't like me. I banned silent for tell me he was gonna cade break my cades again and raptor for disrespecting an admin. they have both been unbanned by =BS=tecms25.

He clearly has no respect for other admins who are trying to enforce the rules. He is using his admin for his own personal gain. This has to be dealt with zero. this isn't the first time he has undone one of my admin commands. on numerous occasions he has abused his admin. plenty of people have demos of him doing. I'm just gonna be the first to start the process of punishing this admin. I can also say with 100% confidence that I have never used any admin commands on him or have undone any of his admin commands. I'm trying to keep this server enjoyable but this guy is just doing what he wants. more demo's will be posted shortly.

=BS=tecms25
03-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, before you even start with this admin abuse thing, lets get down to it eh. A: Your pissed because everyone wanted to go to DUST, and I changed it, even though you change the maps on senior admins all the time. B: You banned two people for absolutely no reason but the pure hatred of them, even though they did nothing wrong. C: I changed the gravity on DUST to 150 because everyone agreed it would be fun. D: Anyone that was in the server at that time will agree with me that I did nothing wrong. E: If you want to talk admin abuse lets talk about you random bans for people that have done nothing wrong. So if you really think that i'm in the wrong here, lets ask the people who play the server frequently and were on at that time.

Raptor Jesus
03-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Okay for starters How did I disrespect you by saying "I don't like inthebutt." Last time I checked personal opinion is not a ban worthy offense, or for that matter an offense. Silent also never said he was going to break your cade. Every one was having a good time. Back to my point, your hasty bans not only put a bad example on you, but also the people you represent. I have a lot of respect for most admins, and players on that server, but with that said, you have shown the most immaturity out of any of them.

silent
03-17-2009, 04:47 PM
inthebutt, what did i say to you when we were in the server? I never claimed i was going to break your cade and i never insulted you once. I stated that if you broke my cade again i would break yours in return just like you did last night. Also the map was on de_dust2 and you were in spec to make your claim even more pointless.

All i stated to you since you banned me was that if you break some ones cade enough your going to have to deal with them getting fed up with you. And since your an admin and did nothing to stop the people around you or yourself then your orders for me to stop are pointless and hypocritical. Don't use the excuse i was giving you lip as a reason to ban me when i clearly have reason to be angry.

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 05:11 PM
wow this is awesome. =bs= tecms25 congrats you do have a little following. today was just the day I post your admin abuse dude. there have been many, many other instances where you where abusing way to much. you know it and I know it, try actually sticking up for your actions. I'll admit I did ban rapter and silent for 7 days. Raptor jesus you can't read can you?? I said in my first post I banned you for disrespecting an admin, if you would read the rules they'll explain what falls under it. Silent again I banned you last night cause you said "go ahead and ban me I don't care" were those not your exact words?? yes or no??. you got again today for saying and I will quote it "I'll break you cade again and I'll keep doing it". but tec I expect more from you, your the only admin that abuses his powers. none of the other admins do it and weren't you the one who said "I'll do what I want, zero wouldn't take my admin away from me"???. oh and what about the incident the other night when I had mulitlple people complaining about you freezing them on mario escape cause everyone was frustrating you and than banning IMGONNAGETCHA for saying she had a demo of you abusing your admin. I'm not gonna argue with you tec and I'm gonna be straight with you. I think your the worst admin on and I just posted what I had. I can't do anything to you nor will I do anything to you. I still find it funny how only the players you unbanned will stick up for you.

silent
03-17-2009, 05:20 PM
"Silent again I banned you last night cause you said "go ahead and ban me I don't care" were those not your exact words??"

As i stated in the other post i did not care that you banned me because i did not care about your threats so i said go ahead.

"you got again today for saying and I will quote it "I'll break you cade again and I'll keep doing it"."

No i never said that and there is multiple witnesses. I clearly stated that if you did what you did last night and break my cade ill continue to break yours in retaliation. You are making up lines. I responded to this post because no one was complaining about the map being on de_dust2 or the gravity. We were all having fun something you seem to ignore when your on the server. As for the line about players he unbanned sticking up for him, ya its true we are sticking up for him because he is friendly and is trying to make the game fun unlike you.

Raptor Jesus
03-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Alright, just read through every rule. No where does it state "It is a bannable offense to speak your opinion of an admin." And unless you can prove other wise with a direct quote I some how missed, I will be reporting you for admin abuse.
And as far as tec banning imgonnagetcha, you where not there that night, She was being a complete bitch and showing DIRECT disrespect. Also Sure tec does have a little following, but now I feel have to ask. Who is standing up for you?

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Whether or not inthebutt was wrong with banning. ONLY Zero has the power to unban people. No other admin or member besides JIGSAW have the power to unban anyone. This is the reason why we have FORUMS. There's a section called UNBAN ME. Meaning state your case and wait for Zero's reply.

AGAIN NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO UNBAN ANYONE BESIDES THE PERSON BANNING THE ACTUAL PERSON OR ZERO and JIGSAW.

silent
03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
May i ask who unbanned imgonagetcha?

Raptor Jesus
03-17-2009, 05:41 PM
May i ask who unbanned imgonagetcha?

Checkmate

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
if your asking me if I unbanned IMGONNAGETCHA, than the answer is no it was not me.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-17-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm not asking who unbanned what person. All I'm saying is UNBANNING someone other than the admin that banned that particular person with the exception of ZERO and JIGSAW have the power to unban. Got it, or shall I translate it in Chinese ?

silent
03-17-2009, 05:48 PM
I am just saying there is a double standard that goes on a lot. I was only point that out to show that no one would say a word on the issue if this post was not made. I personally felt she should not have been banned any way and am happy that some one went in an unbanned her. If you wish to reban me and wait for zero or jigsaw then ill give you my steam id and ill wait. I hope then you follow the rules in your admin tos and remove inthebuts admin because he clearly did not follow any of them.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Ok kid. Me too.

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 06:33 PM
NYS I just owned you lol

silent just answer one simple yes or no questions: did you break my cade and than say "go ahead and ban me"??? yes or no??

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-17-2009, 06:36 PM
If nobody comes forward about the ban, then when zero gets a chance he will check and see who unbanned that person.

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 06:52 PM
mabearpig I really have no idea who unbanned her. silent was even the one who told me she got banned, but yesterday she was on playing. so zero is gonna have to check the logs.

silent
03-17-2009, 06:55 PM
I already answered your question a few times inthebutt. As for owning me i can careless, it shows how much respect some admins have for players when they insult players and abuse their power. In the end you did not follow the tos that is written clearly on this form, you made up BS lines that never occurred and there was a full server which could speak up about that, and you use your powers selectively when it benefits you. I am not playing this tit for tat game any longer with you since i did not write on this form to hear about your opinion.

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 06:58 PM
how is banning you and raptor jesus in my favor??? and I always follow TOS.

=BS=tecms25
03-17-2009, 07:02 PM
I do apologize for unbanning, I did not have the knowledge that it was not allowed, but I did it because of the circumstances that arose.

silent
03-17-2009, 07:02 PM
You banned both of us because you obviously have a grudge against us for some reason or in raptors case you cannot take small criticism. There is no justification to ban a player for 7 days with out warning and without doing anything wrong. Please show me what i did to deserve that ban, and please go find some one to back up your claim that i said i would break all of your cades. A

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 07:06 PM
and again how does that benefit me?? even if I had a grudge with you two. getting banned is the easy way out, i could have kept you ingame and really abused my admin powers on you but I choose not to abuse.

silent
03-17-2009, 07:13 PM
I rather not continue with this because it would go into a flame wars. You already agreed on the other post that the banning was improper i cannot say what your justification at the time was but clearly you do not think it was justified. As for the issue with tecms, i agree at times he does go to far with his powers i was posting because my name got brought up in this post. I also was defending him on the de_dust2 part nothing else. If you want to talk to me further about this just pm me.

inthebutt
03-17-2009, 07:19 PM
I agree silent, this is behind us.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-17-2009, 11:27 PM
TEC you complete ingorant fuck. I was trying to help you, but appranetly your to stubborn, and dont take anything serious. When everyone is happy in the servers, everything is good. When i here men crying about someone admin abusing, there's a problem. When i have 2-3 freind in the server at the time, complain on how you abuse your powers, there's a problem. I don't like to give names, but i can get them to post on the forums. When i was being nice, warning you that people were out to get you, you were being an ass hole to me when i was being nice and asking you to control your powers and don't do stupid shit. When a few admins think that you are abusing, with evidence, there is a problem. There is already enough problems a day, but when people gotta baby sit other admins thats just not fun and fair to the admins who try to do what is right for the servers.

I say whatever man, you can just getban/lose admin for all i give a shit.

As for unbanning imagonnagetcha, i unban her cause she was ban by someone for no reason, and i wasn't there to hear full detail of the story, but i had 3-4 people telling me that she was ban.
Yes i know the rule of im not allowed to unban people, but if someone was ban for no reason, why should they stay ban? If i unban her and she did something wrong ( shes been here for along time, and never has had a problem, so that im aware of... ).

=BS=tecms25
03-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Your calling me an ignorant fuck? You came in the server telling me how in the wrong I was questioning me on something you weren't there for nor had any business in. If you really wanna get so involved why not learn a thing or two about the situation, because quite honestly you are the one who sounds pretty ignorant to me. Also with IMGONNAGETCHA I did not ban her even though thats what your saying. I'm not going to take shit from someone that knows nothing of what went on or thinks hes all that because hes been playing a Zombie Mod server for two years. Quite honestly you need to find the facts before you open your mouth to a foreign subject. Further more, at this point I don't care if I get banned, being that I know i'm right, it has no affect on me whatsoever.

P.S. (You are quite the kiss up, you sure know how to suck dick to get what you want)

inthebutt
03-18-2009, 01:13 AM
see what you do =bs=tecms25, you get innocent people caught in the crossfire. now I've already personally apolgized to silent and raptor jesus for banning them today. that was uncalled for. if zero has a punishment for me than so be it. This thread was started by me to report you tec, it just got side tracked a little bit. now back to why I started this thread. you have countless ZM players complaining constantly about you, I have to sit there in game and tell you your abusing your admin. this whole senior admin thing with you doesn't exsist. apparently your the only "senior" ever on. senior admin as stated in the TOS as the first admin on the server. your right I do change maps but I always use ma_chat to ask the senior admin if he's okay with it and guess what most of the time they are. now what I really hopes happens is all the players and admins who have evidence against you abusing your powers step forward and post it. sure you may have bought admin for some other players, but that doesn't make you above the laws of this server. every admin abuses their powers but you dude take it to a whole new level. if you want names I can provide you with a whole list. if your gonna punish these people however for standing up to you, than you really need to lose your admin. I tell you countless time not to cancel my map votes. I told you numerous time today to stop fucking with the garvity, and if I find out it was you who was spamming timeleft to crash the server than I really hope zero perm bans you. I'm done watching out for you. oh and one more thing when you do change a map, you need to put up either a various numbers of maps or a single map vote. you can't just change maps cause one or three people tell you that they would like a map change.

=BS=tecms25
03-18-2009, 01:21 AM
Let him perma ban me at this point I DON'T CARE, it will just show how corrupt and shitty this community is. And inthebutt, you also are a class act kiss up, I hope your proud of everything you haven't done! By the way, it sounds like your so involved with the game that you have no life but it. What you need to do is get a girlfriend, get some REAL LIFE friends, and lose some weight. Happy gaming!

(Just out of curiosity, what makes you think I think i'm immune because I purchased admin for a friend, that just shows that you are pretty low, and petty.)

Fish
03-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Let him perma ban me at this point I DON'T CARE, it will just show how corrupt and shitty this community is. And inthebutt, you also are a class act kiss up, I hope your proud of everything you haven't done! By the way, it sounds like your so involved with the game that you have no life but it. What you need to do is get a girlfriend, get some REAL LIFE friends, and lose some weight. Happy gaming!

(Just out of curiosity, what makes you think I think i'm immune because I purchased admin for a friend, that just shows that you are pretty low, and petty.)

Actually, you would be banned for breaking rules, but if that is corruption, so be it. Ive seen you break rules myself when I was on a short time last night. Telling people you were gonna ban them for turning the music on and such. It is part of the map. Who cares if you dont like it. It is part of the map. Deal with it.

You are getting very pissy, while telling others they are petty. Seriously??

Envy
03-18-2009, 03:00 AM
I do apologize for unbanning, I did not have the knowledge that it was not allowed, but I did it because of the circumstances that arose.

I'm fairly certain that you agree that you read the ToS when you pay admin... why would you lie? I mean it's short when i last read the silly thing

Mr. Anonymous
03-18-2009, 03:04 AM
Hello, my name is not my gamertag because my gamertag changes on a whim. I would like to point out that I have just joined your community about 2 and a half weeks ago and I enjoy playing in IBIS servers very much. This happened about 3:50 A.M. EST

(ADMIN) Fish <ibis.a>: slapped player Fish <ibis.a> with 0 damage
(ADMIN) [RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a: banned player 187 convict
(ADMIN) [RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a: banned player Fish <ibis.a>
(ADMIN) [RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a: banned player Ike!(ibis.A)
(ADMIN) [RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a: banned player Me™
You have been banned by admin permanently !!
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I had never previously met this person and had just won a gungame match. I would like very much to be unbanned, please. Thank you for your consideration.

Ike!
03-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Hmmmmmmm seems to me like this guy got some bad rep but still...... idk what the ban was for but it was uncalled for and unnecessary undoubtedly this will get fixed and I'm not in the mood to make any fuss BUT WT% ...... im going to bed lol peaces. and btw he banned 2 admins and 5 regulars just to catch you up
this guy did..... oh and 3 nobodies........ Thank god for consoles........

inthebutt
03-18-2009, 07:50 AM

Wow, I'm pretty low and petty. I guess that's what I am considering the fact I just donated $5000 to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. have you ever done something like that tec?? do you know how great it feels?? you don't even know me offline, so don't judge and automatically assume I don't have a life, am overweight and can't get a girlfriend or have real friends. Green is not your color tec, but some people might argue that it is.

I always told you everytime I saw you on, don't use your admin powers on other admins and stop abusing. did you ever take just one second and think, "hey maybe I should stop this before I get in serious trouble"??? has that thought ever crossed your head?? because now people are starting to some forward with all the stuff they have on you and I can tell you right now tec, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

oh and since your judging people, let me judge you. I mean its only fair since you've already judged me. You play on here more than I do even into the early morning hours of 3 as stated by Mr.anonymous, that mean your clearly addicted to this game. You use your admin powers on everyone including other admins, which means you probably where picked on heavily as a child going through the public school system and now would like to turn the tables to see what it feels like to be on the other side of the bullying. You think I'm a class act kiss up, the only people I've ever heard used that term are people who are envy of other people's accomplishments. but here is the thing I can't figure out for such a nice person to buy friends admin, why would you be abusive with your powers??? I think I have an idea of why you like to ABUSE your powers but I'll keep that one to myself.

You wanna do some real good tec, stop abusing your powers and actually donate your money to a charity. it will make you a better man.

XxMastagunzxX
03-18-2009, 09:25 AM
Hmm, I just got done reading this whole thing. It seems you (=BS=tecms25) turned out to be a D-bag. Yes, you do abuse your powers a lot but I doubt anything will be done about it. :stick: IBIS loves monies!

BTW I don't think banning for admin disrespect is necessary. I don't give a shit if people call me cunt asshole fish fucker I don't think they deserved to be banned for that. :chillpill:

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Your calling me an ignorant fuck? You came in the server telling me how in the wrong I was questioning me on something you weren't there for nor had any business in. If you really wanna get so involved why not learn a thing or two about the situation, because quite honestly you are the one who sounds pretty ignorant to me. Also with IMGONNAGETCHA I did not ban her even though thats what your saying. I'm not going to take shit from someone that knows nothing of what went on or thinks hes all that because hes been playing a Zombie Mod server for two years. Quite honestly you need to find the facts before you open your mouth to a foreign subject. Further more, at this point I don't care if I get banned, being that I know i'm right, it has no affect on me whatsoever.

P.S. (You are quite the kiss up, you sure know how to suck dick to get what you want)

You don't know me man, so how can you call me a kiss up? what cause i follow the rules and i enjoy playing in ibis servers.Thats why ive been in them since 2007... If i didn't enjoy them i wouldn't be here. I pay for admin, to make sure everyone can enjoy the servers, as much as i do. Don't see me get rage quit, and go banning everyone in the servers. If i kiss ass, suck dick, guess what. IDC. If i'm doing whats right, then whatever. Actually, i know all the facts thanks, cause people told me what happen. So i know what was going on, don't tell me shit. Don't tell me who i am, cause i like to do whats right.

Gtfo, loser. Gets rage and goes banning people in all the ibis servers.
Funny, how anyone gave this kid a chance.

inthebutt
03-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Hmm, I just got done reading this whole thing. It seems you (=BS=tecms25) turned out to be a D-bag. Yes, you do abuse your powers a lot but I doubt anything will be done about it. :stick: IBIS loves monies!

BTW I don't think banning for admin disrespect is necessary. I don't give a shit if people call me cunt asshole fish fucker I don't think they deserved to be banned for that. :chillpill:

I'm chill mastagunz :icon_mrgreen:

Fish
03-18-2009, 12:59 PM
I guess I dont have to post up and say tec was a little bitch and banned everyone in GG last night. :)

JigSaW
03-18-2009, 02:41 PM
http://sts.synflood.de/dump/fun/normal_ban_him.jpg

What a drama queen.
Don't worry, he is getting banned and you guys will be unbanned.

ZERO
03-18-2009, 02:43 PM
When I looked though his zm logs, I had decided that his unbanning was wrong yet not enough to remove his admin. It is clear that he has been abusing powers and these powers will be removed: slap, rcon, unban, and a few others as I see fit. I did see in the logs occasions when he used his admin correctly. Unfortuantly, he has already made up his mind that he would rather be banned than allow me the oppurtunity to fairly judge him on his actions. :headache:

M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:41: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [187 convict] [STEAM_0:1:17366657] banid 0 17 kick
M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:41: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [Fish <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:9538506] banid 0 29 kick
M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [Ike!(ibis.A)] [STEAM_0:1:19690906] banid 0 21 kick
M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [Me™] [STEAM_0:0:15835534] banid 0 2 kick
M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [Mr. X] [STEAM_0:1:9953955] banid 0 5 kick
M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [ZombieNinjaMafia] [STEAM_0:1:18343941] banid 0 18 kick
M 03/18/2009 - 03:49:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [[RPC](A)Tecms25|ibis.a] [STEAM_0:1:19398873] banid 0 32 kick
Now this shit will not be tolerated :assault:

He is now PERMA BANNED :wtg:

I would also add that he was helpful by banning himself from the gg server as you see in the log above, all other players have now been unbanned.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Justice has been served.

inthebutt
03-18-2009, 02:59 PM
all this could have been avoided, I would like to submit a request for this thread to be closed. thanks

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-18-2009, 03:24 PM
LOL he rage quit, that's funny, and he called me a nerd :lmao:

anex
03-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Yay! :cheer:

inthebutt
03-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Yay! :cheer:

did you get your head check out yet anex????:headache: lol

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-18-2009, 05:27 PM
all this could have been avoided, I would like to submit a request for this thread to be closed. thanks

Your request has been denied. Thank you ! Come again !

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Your request has been denied. Thank you ! Come again !

CAN WE ATLEASE change the subject?

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-18-2009, 08:18 PM
CAN WE ATLEASE change the subject?

Koolayed and John rambo, must die! :lmao:

inthebutt
03-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Koolayed and John rambo, must die! :lmao:

I don't know how much longer koolayed will be until he is perm banned also. as for john rambo I'm working on him. he doesn't play much in the Zm server anymore, so that means you guys have to deal with him in the GG server :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: