PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Tag

inthebutt
03-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Hey Zero I was wondering if we can make it part of the rules in ZM, that if your in either a tube or a cade with only one way in or out, that if you get turned to a zombie you have to turn around and tag the people behind you. I've noticed lately that people have been doing that to avoid tagging people in the cade and making the zombies work harder for that tag. it gets frustrating real quick and since its not in the rules I can't really punish anyone for doing that.

something like this:

-If any human is in a hollowed out circular tube with only one entrance and said entrance is also the only exit. Than when the closet human is tagged by a zombie, that same human must turn around and tag the next human in said hollowed out circular tube.

-If any human is in a barricade, with only one entrance and said entrance is also the only exit. Than any human turned to a zombie inside said room must start tagging remain humans inside said room.

-Any zombie that uses the command !ztele, !stuck, !teleport to remove himself or herself from the said hollowed out circular tube or barricade, will be subjected to punishment by an admin by any means necessary.

also on escape maps I think there should be a time delay of when the zombie spawns before he can move, like at the beginning of the map, a freeze time. That way it gives the humans a fair chance of making it to a decent point in the map with out everyone being turned before the mid-point of a map.

:wtg:

ZERO
03-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Yes, this shall be a rule, give me some time to figure a proper way of phrasing it and then I will update the official rules. :wtg:

ricochet
03-20-2009, 03:52 PM
blocking is one thing but not turning around and tagging your cade buddy is a matter of professional courtesy as far as I am concerned. If I am in that situation and I get tagged, I ztele out and let my buddy duke it out. If i catch anyone blocking in tubes for their friends after they get tagged then they get a kick.

how detailed do you want to get with the rules?

Admins should be in game and monitoring this type of behavior and fixing it quickly.

inthebutt
03-20-2009, 05:14 PM
blocking is one thing but not turning around and tagging your cade buddy is a matter of professional courtesy as far as I am concerned. If I am in that situation and I get tagged, I ztele out and let my buddy duke it out. If i catch anyone blocking in tubes for their friends after they get tagged then they get a kick.

how detailed do you want to get with the rules?

Admins should be in game and monitoring this type of behavior and fixing it quickly.

I agree with the blocking but if the zombies spent about 2 minutes trying to get in that cade and finally tag someone, only to have that person ztele out is quite the let down of all that hard work. I would say that should only happen when the first zombie turns. but it there are already 8 zombies and you get tagged but ztele out instead of turning around and tagging the remains humans that should be wrong as well.

Jeimuzu
03-23-2009, 07:33 PM
I don't think this should be a rule. People are stupid, and do stupid things like getting too close to the window, they at least have the decency to ztele out when they make the mistake, without them in there they wouldn't have been tagged to kill us anyways. You don't usually get to choose who you barricade with, so it is inevitable when one of them get tagged because they don't know exactly what they're doing. Most the time they'll just mess everything up, but I think its rather kind of them when they ztele out after making a mistake, or when they turn into the first zombie.

yours' truely
08-20-2009, 12:09 AM
i say when you get tagged, spread the love.

Christmas
08-20-2009, 01:18 AM
i say when you get tagged, spread the love.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9695/1242693840683.jpg

Pink
08-20-2009, 05:24 PM
In the tubes zombies should be punished if they block other zombies, but using ztele to get out of that room/tube sounds very fair. If a human was tagged with the cade still up it was luck or he was stupid, and one stupid person shouldt bring the room down.

mastercheff
08-20-2009, 05:58 PM
i think i rather i have the retard ban hammered for not coming out or zteleing out

yours' truely
08-20-2009, 07:41 PM
whoa whoa whoa....

you want to ban people because a zombie tagged them while he was in your 'cade?

where's the fun in that. Why punish people for learning the game? Sure, almost all of the 'veterns' dont' get tagged for silly stuff like that, but we all gotta start somewhere. don't get ultra-super-extreme-a-mondo upset for the newbs making newb mistakes, that's what makes it fun. Not knowing if the stranger in the room is going to mess up your entire 45-sec 'cade setup with a misstep while making sure the 'cade is in tact and keeping the zombies out.

if you wanna start banning and punishing people for making newb mistakes then i can assure you I will probally get banned soon, i'm a huge nub and i make lots of mistakes.

but if so many people agree with this, then maybe makeing it so all new zombies get ported back to a spawn point when tagged will help.

mastercheff
08-20-2009, 08:02 PM
yup i wanna ban hamma ppl for retardation though i doesn't have admin

Breezy
08-20-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't think this should be a rule. People are stupid, and do stupid things like getting too close to the window, they at least have the decency to ztele out when they make the mistake, without them in there they wouldn't have been tagged to kill us anyways. You don't usually get to choose who you barricade with, so it is inevitable when one of them get tagged because they don't know exactly what they're doing. Most the time they'll just mess everything up, but I think its rather kind of them when they ztele out after making a mistake, or when they turn into the first zombie.

I agree with this, when somone stands to close to something and gets tagged, they shouldn't have to tag the rest because THEY SUCK AT THIS GAME. That pisses me off more than being a zombie and getting some noob who doesn't kill the rest of the people who are actually trying to survive.

inthebutt
08-20-2009, 09:34 PM
whoa whoa whoa....

you want to ban people because a zombie tagged them while he was in your 'cade?

where's the fun in that. Why punish people for learning the game? Sure, almost all of the 'veterns' dont' get tagged for silly stuff like that, but we all gotta start somewhere. don't get ultra-super-extreme-a-mondo upset for the newbs making newb mistakes, that's what makes it fun. Not knowing if the stranger in the room is going to mess up your entire 45-sec 'cade setup with a misstep while making sure the 'cade is in tact and keeping the zombies out.

if you wanna start banning and punishing people for making newb mistakes then i can assure you I will probally get banned soon, i'm a huge nub and i make lots of mistakes.

but if so many people agree with this, then may be makeing it so all new zombies get ported back to a spawn point when tagged will help.

well you better learn quick than, cause if you make the mistake of breaking any rule, I will ban you with out a second thought even if your are noob or a reg.

oh and FYI my bans are 7 days. nothing less.

@everyone else: what I was trying to say was we all know how hard it is to break a cade or tag a human in the tubes as a zombie. what was pissing me off was, zombies would train a tube, tag the first person and that person would just ztele out leaving his partner to kill all the zombies or push the train back out.

same thing in a caded room, a bunch of zombies are pushing the stuff back and yes a "noob" or "greedy" person decides to try to kill the zombies pushing the cade and eventually gets tagged and he ztele's out. its not the zombie's fault that there is a "noob" or "greedy" person in there.

yours' truely
08-20-2009, 10:16 PM
well you better learn quick than, cause if you make the mistake of breaking any rule, I will ban you with out a second thought even if your are noob or a reg.

ok.

just to clearify... (b/c i am bad at this)

in the instance of being in a 'caded room, with the 'cade fully intact, if i get tagged b/c i got too close to the 'cade (for being greedy) or if I stand too close to fence/window; then I'm required to !ztele out.

I will start doing this until i've heard from multiple admins that it's not required.

Christmas
08-21-2009, 03:28 AM
ok.

just to clearify... (b/c i am bad at this)

in the instance of being in a 'caded room, with the 'cade fully intact, if i get tagged b/c i got too close to the 'cade (for being greedy) or if I stand too close to fence/window; then I'm required to !ztele out.

I will start doing this until i've heard from multiple admins that it's not required.

That isn't required.

It's a courtesy rule. Just like bro code.

Death
08-21-2009, 07:23 AM
That isn't required.

It's a courtesy rule. Just like bro code.

Meaning he also dosnt have to follow it lol

yours' truely
08-21-2009, 09:15 AM
bro code... i see.

like it's only gay if the balls touch, or your eyes are open or if you talk about it afterwards?

lol

bro code.

Fish
08-27-2009, 12:18 AM
That shit annoys the everloving piss out of me. I just fucked up your cade just enough to get you, or one of you guys were being greedy and I got you. Turn around and tag everyone else, or take a break.

Annoys me even more when I am sitting their patiently for 3 minutes and I finally tag someone being greedy in the money room on panic 2, and said greedy bitch zteles out. No way are we going to get anyone else in there.

Pink
08-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Humans win... I would hope humans win in real life if zombies ever came. And Them zteleing out is like the zombies pulling them out of the room and eating them. Other times when people dont ztele if there bitten and turned and killed there friends. I see both happen in zombie movies.

TheLittlestHobo
08-28-2009, 01:51 AM
That shit annoys the everloving piss out of me. I just fucked up your cade just enough to get you, or one of you guys were being greedy and I got you. Turn around and tag everyone else, or take a break.

Annoys me even more when I am sitting their patiently for 3 minutes and I finally tag someone being greedy in the money room on panic 2, and said greedy bitch zteles out. No way are we going to get anyone else in there.

Sowwie, fishy. If you want to know who the hell invented that, you can smack me. It was I that started the trend by setting the example with James lol. But that was back in the day when we we're cading places together. From there, with lots of influence, I didn't think a good population follow it lol. It was merely meant for true bros.

ReyMafioso
10-21-2009, 09:43 AM
its hard to say because both sides have their points i mean i have worked so hard to tag someone in a tube or cade and hope he will tag the rest but he just stands there or zteles out and that pisses me off but i have also made a mistake and turn to a zombie and tried to help to the human for making up for my mistake by zteleing out or cralwing out the windom or tube