PDA

View Full Version : IKE!^rN<ibis.a> admin abuse

virtus
03-21-2009, 02:41 PM
iso today i play on gg server and we palyin etc..

everytime we get knife fite ike always deneys it and camps cuz he sucks at knifin or something i dunno

then other round me and him we on knife round and i was like accept it omg..

he accptcs i kill him.. then he slays me right away and says

" im sick of ur shit and u.. i dont like u and i slayed u cuz i hate u..i abuse my admin and i dont give a shit if its gonna be taken away"

(ADMIN) .IKE!^rN<ibis.a>: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru
Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru killed himself!

J-Rock
03-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Tis true. I'm sorry and don't want to sound like a little bitch, but there is no reason to go and do stupid shit like that. People who can't stand losing or being made fun of a little should just not play online games. Ever. Everyone gets made fun of and called names and there is always someone better than you. As for Ike. He did slay Virtus for no reason. Tis true and everyone heard it and saw it. Not cool at all.

virtus
03-21-2009, 03:23 PM
okthis idiot just perm banned me for no reason cuz i told him to be quiet cuz he NEVER SHUTS UP!!!!! he perm ban me and said i hate u

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5152/thumb564663296.jpg (http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2753/image564663218.jpg)

i need unban too... he perm ban me for no reason

Nemesis
03-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Tim, you did call him a pussy like...53 times, i can see where he gets upset. then for the next two hours you just wouldn't let it go.

also, you do seem to have a problem with almost every admin ont he server, i'm starting to think that maybe it's not them anymore...

virtus
03-21-2009, 03:37 PM
no shit sherlock i call him pussy.. he denies all the knife fites...and even if he takes that as a "ADMIN DISRESPECT" he shoulda mute me...

if i talked again ban me for 1 day... then 2 weeks then perm.. i know the rules...

that idiot banned perm right after i naded him and i won the map.. he got more pissed and banned me.. ok?

and i dont ahve any problmes with any admins..

been playin on the server for a year.. ggot all the admins added... mmk?

Ike!
03-21-2009, 03:38 PM
lol why do you suck so hard...... ok first of all i banned you for disrespecting me..... LMFAO u dont friggin cuss me just becuz u think u can and honestly if ur so takin this game seriously u should put something else infront of you......... i did perma ban him meant 5 min for the disrespect but still he should learn to keep his mouth closed.... all the other stuff is true. little exaggerated much but true. he was pissin me off kept callin me a pussy disrespecting an admin so i slayed him..... AFTER THAT he flipped out on me so it does account to what i did other than that idc what u have to say to put me down keep it to urselfhttp://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/images/smilies/assault.gif
:assault:

Ike!
03-21-2009, 03:40 PM
no shit sherlock i call him pussy.. he denies all the knife fites...and even if he takes that as a "ADMIN DISRESPECT" he shoulda mute me...

if i talked again ban me for 1 day... then 2 weeks then perm.. i know the rules...

that idiot banned perm right after i naded him and i won the map.. he got more pissed and banned me.. ok?

and i dont ahve any problmes with any admins..

been playin on the server for a year.. ggot all the admins added... mmk?

and this was two maps later lol u really need to stop lyin lulz

virtus
03-21-2009, 03:49 PM
u accidently ban me? how about u stop bullshitin here?

ur exact words:

" hey.. i know what imma do.. slay...? nahh.. imma do somethign more fun... lets see where it is... there... enjoy ur ban..i dont care about my admin.. i dont need it anymore.. im just gonna piss somone off slay him.. then ban couple of people.."

exact ur words... so dont try to pull off ur bullshit here..

and go read some rules.. u cant ban me perm just for saying something to u... if u take everything that personal u shoulnt play this game.. not for u iwht u anger problems...

Ike!
03-21-2009, 03:52 PM
u accidently ban me? how about u stop bullshitin here?

ur exact words:

" hey.. i know what imma do.. slay...? nahh.. imma do somethign more fun... lets see where it is... there... enjoy ur ban..i dont care about my admin.. i dont need it anymore.. im just gonna piss somone off slay him.. then ban couple of people.."

exact ur words... so dont try to pull off ur bullshit here..
lol dude srsly ur trippin really bad u needa calm down
it is my right btw not urs so stop trippin..... PERIOD

virtus
03-21-2009, 03:53 PM
as i said.. go read some rules how to use admin powers... u cant go ban everyone left and right for sayin something to u... u got some serios anger problems... and other thing.. u talk to much.. u never turn off ur mic.. when somone asks u to stop talkin u never do.. mic spam 24/7

Nemesis
03-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Tim, please don't lie, it only makes you look like a cock. he never said that, you added all that shit to it. you say that you're friends with every admin on here, well good, then this should be fixed soon.

but this is where i stand, you had your problems with whyt, and you asked me to stand up for you, well it turns out you were wrong, you got into it with C.O. and it turned out agian that you were wrong, so you know what? you're probably wrong about this too.

You're starting to become a cancer on the server, you piss everyone off, even me. i don't hate you, i jsut wish you'd grow up a little bit.

virtus
03-21-2009, 04:05 PM
i know.. it sucks when somone knifes u and u cant knife for shit.. then what u do? u slay him just cuz u hate them.. thats a mature thing to do.. right? and then just ban him for a lil disrispect.. im sorry but u aint earning my respct just cuz u pay 10 bucks a month...

Nemesis
03-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Tim, you were the one when you were admin who used to swtich yourself teams at the start of a round and shoot everyone in the back...

inthebutt
03-21-2009, 04:43 PM
a few things:

1. its 11 bucks a month for admin

2. Stop hating on each other

3. stop admin abusing (thats 2 threads now for the GG server in the span of 2 days)

4. Wait for zero to reply.

GG = DRAMA

Nemesis
03-21-2009, 04:49 PM
stop bashing the GG server, SM is a bunch of 12 year olds with downs syndrome butt-fucking eachother. but you're always welcome to come play a real game in our server.

Hodgie
03-21-2009, 04:58 PM
stop bashing the GG server, SM is a bunch of 12 year olds with downs syndrome butt-fucking eachother. but you're always welcome to come play a real game in our server.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

virtus
03-21-2009, 05:13 PM
w.e with this drama i need to be unbanned... he perm banned me

inthebutt
03-21-2009, 05:56 PM

I think you meant ZM. Yes there are a bunch of 12 year olds with down syndrome butt-fucking each other in cades. But at least on our server we fix the admin and other problems quickly. I do play on the GG server from time to time, way to much mic usage in there for my liking. But thanks for the invite maybe when I feel like starting drama I'll come in there and play. :smirk:

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Based on my observations on Virtus. You seem to have a rage problem. The last time I was in the server you kept on raging and whining in the GG server. I decided to mute you for that particular map. On the next map you were unmuted and yes you did calm down and played the game with no problems.

Ike, you should have muted him if he started with the name calling. If he were to reconnect and go around the mute then it would have given you the right to temp ban Virtus.

In my opinion. He should have been muted first.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-21-2009, 06:52 PM
w.e with this drama i need to be unbanned... he perm banned me

You need to post in the unban me section in the correct format.

(USMC)Cornholio
03-21-2009, 07:53 PM

HAHAHA....nemesis, you never fail to make me laugh.

virtus
03-21-2009, 08:12 PM
somone unban me omg... this dum ass banned me for no reason

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-21-2009, 08:16 PM

You need to post in the unban me section in the correct format.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-22-2009, 01:23 AM

only real men can put up with the downs syndrome butt fucking 12 year olds in the ZM server, Till then, have a good day :assault:

Nemesis
03-22-2009, 01:45 AM
only real men can put up with the downs syndrome butt fucking 12 year olds in the ZM server, Till then, have a good day :assault:

Put up with it? fuck Holy, you're one of them...

inthebutt
03-22-2009, 02:08 AM
see your looking at this all wrong nemesis. if where to come play on the ZM server you would be at a total lost. while if I or any of the ZM players were to come over and play the GG server it would be an easier transistion. oh and just to let you know dealing with 12 year old butt fuckers is alot easier and better than a bunch of raging drama freaks.

Nemesis
03-22-2009, 03:23 PM
see your looking at this all wrong nemesis. if where to come play on the ZM server you would be at a total lost. while if I or any of the ZM players were to come over and play the GG server it would be an easier transistion. oh and just to let you know dealing with 12 year old butt fuckers is alot easier and better than a bunch of raging drama freaks.

Lost? all you do is hide in a fuck broom closet and shoot at things that walk by. its a real game when the other guy can shoot back.:assault::reddot:

&&toasties
03-22-2009, 04:20 PM
lol dude srsly ur trippin really bad u needa calm down
it is my right btw not urs so stop trippin..... PERIOD

It is not your right to kick and ban as you please.

Admins are there to keep the peace.

Not to disrupt it.

You are abusing your powers.

Oh.

And by the way.

"It's you and Chelsea against all of IBIS, who do you think is gonna win?"

You might want to rephrase that.

:]]

inthebutt
03-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Lost? all you do is hide in a fuck broom closet and shoot at things that walk by. its a real game when the other guy can shoot back.:assault::reddot:

:lmao: broom closet??? only noobs hide in there nemesis, ask any regular on the ZM server. I'm willing to make some kind of wager that if you were to come in the ZM server nemesis you would get so frustrated with losing all the time you would rage quit and go back to the GG server.

as for toasties she's a hypocrite.

Nemesis
03-22-2009, 08:55 PM
:lmao: broom closet??? only noobs hide in there nemesis, ask any regular on the ZM server. I'm willing to make some kind of wager that if you were to come in the ZM server nemesis you would get so frustrated with losing all the time you would rage quit and go back to the GG server.

as for toasties she's a hypocrite.

well punk pull out your cheque book because i'm going to fuck you so hard your unborn children will feel it till they're 37....AND LIKE IT!!!

inthebutt
03-22-2009, 09:06 PM
well punk pull out your cheque book because i'm going to fuck you so hard your unborn children will feel it till they're 37....AND LIKE IT!!!

you must be from canada cause I've never heard anyone use "cheque" here in the states. I just have one question for you nemesis, do you remember what it felt like to be poked in the face by my penis as you layed their in your mother's womb before you were born??? :smirk:

Hodgie
03-22-2009, 11:08 PM
you must be from canada cause I've never heard anyone use "cheque" here in the states. I just have one question for you nemesis, do you remember what it felt like to be poked in the face by my penis as you layed their in your mother's womb before you were born??? :smirk:

Oh no he didn't

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Tis true. I'm sorry and don't want to sound like a little bitch, but there is no reason to go and do stupid shit like that. People who can't stand losing or being made fun of a little should just not play online games. Ever. Everyone gets made fun of and called names and there is always someone better than you. As for Ike. He did slay Virtus for no reason. Tis true and everyone heard it and saw it. Not cool at all.

youre a fagget

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 12:08 AM

youre a bitch.

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Based on my observations on Virtus. You seem to have a rage problem. The last time I was in the server you kept on raging and whining in the GG server. I decided to mute you for that particular map. On the next map you were unmuted and yes you did calm down and played the game with no problems.

Ike, you should have muted him if he started with the name calling. If he were to reconnect and go around the mute then it would have given you the right to temp ban Virtus.

In my opinion. He should have been muted first.

youre from new york.

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Whytboiz your a white boy!!!!!!!

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Whytboiz your a white boy!!!!!!!

you broke the pattern. i was stateing a fact about each of them. where as i am not a physical white boy.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-23-2009, 09:13 AM

Sorry i just found this funny again.
ZM is fuckin homo.
TY

I LIKE TURTLES
03-23-2009, 09:16 AM

Easier transition my ass.. what a joke.
I have a great idea... Why don't I be a zombie and try to knife you while you hide behind book shelves shooting me!!!!
Please talk shit to me, please. :)

Nemesis
03-23-2009, 09:57 AM
wow, you must be wrong Takinitinthebutt, if Turtles agree's with me...

p.s. fuck you turtles.

p.s.s. how do you people spell cheque anyways?

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 11:29 AM
For nemesis: its spelled check

For Turtle: Turtle I saw your mom last night at the donkey show, this went on for 3 hours, they evenutally ran out of donkeys to plow your ugly mother with and she kept yelling out give me more pew goddamn it. now I know how you turned out to be such a disturbing human being that only a mother like that could love. plus it doesn't help that your from jersey.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-23-2009, 11:57 AM
wow, you must be wrong Takinitinthebutt, if Turtles agree's with me...

p.s. fuck you turtles.

p.s.s. how do you people spell cheque anyways?

Nemesis,

Maybe you should find a canadian gun game server where they spell check, cheque. Jackass.

And yes please go play ZM with takingitinthebutt. We don't need your ass in gungame anyway.
Thx die!
:icon_mrgreen:

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 12:25 PM
"real game"? gg? lol. if anything the pub is the closest server ibis has to playing css as a "real game".

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Nemesis,

Maybe you should find a canadian gun game server where they spell check, cheque. Jackass.

And yes please go play ZM with takingitinthebutt. We don't need your ass in gungame anyway.
Thx die!
:icon_mrgreen:

what what?? I just owned you turtle, that's right your my bitch so stop talking shit about everyone and pew in your own mouth.

Nemesis
03-23-2009, 12:59 PM
check is check as in checkmark

cheque is cheque like in paycheque

i don't think it's canadian spelling, i think you're just handicapped.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-23-2009, 01:33 PM
what what?? I just owned you turtle, that's right your my bitch so stop talking shit about everyone and pew in your own mouth.

Trust me, if i could pew in my own mouth i would. But since i'm physically unable to do it in one fluid motion... i bless the rest of you :)

I LIKE TURTLES
03-23-2009, 01:35 PM
check is check as in checkmark

cheque is cheque like in paycheque

i don't think it's canadian spelling, i think you're just handicapped.

last time i checKED, it was payCHECK.
go back to canada eh?

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
there are more then 1 use for the word check. so theyare all "check" except pay "cheque"?

thers checking in hocky. check ur spelling. check yo self before u wreck yo self. check mark. checkers. etc

but pay cheque? morons from canada.

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Trust me, if i could pew in my own mouth i would. But since i'm physically unable to do it in one fluid motion... i bless the rest of you :)

I'm sure you'll figure out a way to pew in your own mouth turtle, people from the jungle like you must have some creativity in that little brain of yours.

as for you nemesis, in the states its called "paycheck", same thing as a cashier's check, same thing as a personal check, same thing as a business check. yes the rest of the world might spell it like you "cheque" but here in the good ol' US of A its called check. when in rome do as the romans do. :wtg:

Nemesis
03-23-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm sure you'll figure out a way to pew in your own mouth turtle, people from the jungle like you must have some creativity in that little brain of yours.

as for you nemesis, in the states its called "paycheck", same thing as a cashier's check, same thing as a personal check, same thing as a business check. yes the rest of the world might spell it like you "cheque" but here in the good ol' US of A its called check. when in rome do as the romans do. :wtg:

when in Rome? this is the internet, so how about i ass-fuck you till you fuck die?

Hodgie
03-23-2009, 04:40 PM

I've done that before!!!

virtus
03-23-2009, 04:53 PM
stay on topic please... thread was made for reporting an abuse of admin powers not to talk trash to each other. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 05:08 PM
when in Rome? this is the internet, so how about i ass-fuck you till you fuck die?

at least I know which dialog of check I should use :lmao: and you can't die from ass-fucking its been scientifically proven.

Nemesis
03-23-2009, 09:51 PM
at least I know which dialog of check I should use :lmao: and you can't die from ass-fucking its been scientifically proven.

oh you can't eh? i have a video to show you...

also, shut the hell up Tim, no one care's that you're banned, go eat a bowl of fuck.

(USMC)Cornholio
03-24-2009, 09:39 AM

O really? Im sure some of your buddies from ZM would LOOOOOOOVE to test your little theory! HA, and again I say, HAAA!:laff:

ZERO
03-28-2009, 07:33 PM
He has now been permanently banned. You should note that his banning has nothing to do with this nor his admin removal. Before this topic was made demos had been submitted to me that I was until today unable to view. After viewing these demos along with the audit of his logs it was decided to remove some of his powers. After looking at other incidents it then became clear that his admin needed removal and that he was a lost cause. After this decision was made it was then decided that he would be banned for his discussions on hacking that were made apparent today.