PDA

View Full Version : Radio!

dHooM
03-20-2014, 04:57 PM
So I was wondering if there was a possible plugin to add radio play when playing in the servers.
Just a suggestion.
I thought about it last night when I was in the GG server and Jesus played some music.

SCRIBBLE
03-20-2014, 05:32 PM
try a client-side app like spotify in lieu of a server-side radio because it is unlikely any changes will be made to the server until zero returns.

phil.™
03-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Yeah. I have headphones one, and I usually have a playlist going on itunes, or i'll throw on a playlist from spotify.

Old Bastard
03-20-2014, 08:50 PM
The suggestion is still nice and hopefully when Zero comes back he will like the idea and implement it. Much nicer to have a radio in server so that you can still here sounds in game clearly.

Nemesis
03-21-2014, 12:57 AM
the more shit the slower everything goes. Buy a radio and turn it on.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2014, 01:08 AM
the more shit the slower everything goes. Buy a radio and turn it on.

every part of this.

plus, lag would make the audio sound like crap, and asking the servers to send a seperate layer of audio to each person on top of the normal load is just plain stupid.

i recommend finding a good room on plug.dj, or making yourself a good grooveshark playlist if you don't have music you like on your PC. its not only simpler int he long run, but the quality will be WAY better and you'll have more control over what you listen to.

LoopyNator
03-21-2014, 10:01 PM
buy after glow headset amd plug it into your pc and plug in the 9mm in to your phone ipod ipad or itampon :)