PDA

View Full Version : Vicious App

vicious
05-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Real Name: Jamie lee da la cruz garza leyva jr III (thats my nickname, real name is James Leyva)

In game Name: Vicious

Weapons of Choice: Ak, Dualies, Para (zombiemod)

Maps: Office, Assault (ct), WinterFun (zombiemod)

Reason for App: I heard all the cool kids are doing it :D

(extra) Looking for: a partner for the public. I like to work with other people in normal counter servers.

Experience: I've been playing half-life since the 2nd month it came out, counter-strike since beta 3. Someone i get bored and play with a joystick without telling people heh, hopeing to get my wii remote working for it and try that haha. Been in several clans but they never last despite how well we do.

Contact Info: Send me a msg about that

A lil About me: I'm about to graduate with a double major of Psychology and Computer Science. I love concerts (punk and rock) and drinking like a fish. I love anime and i'm switching over to reading mangas for now. I love long walks at the beach and waiting to see the sun rise *cough* Just kidding lol.

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 04:49 PM
i remember the day you got admin... ithe da ywe camped vents in that 1 map... never thought youd join the dark side. (or become a super hero, which ever you prefer)... im begining to become disapointed.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 04:50 PM
App trashed. Next.

whytboiz33
06-20-2008, 04:52 PM
App trashed. Next.

how do i get a rank as good as yours?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-20-2008, 04:53 PM
how do i get a rank as good as yours?

Play likes the Gods Of CSS.

Dual
06-20-2008, 05:46 PM
App trashed. Next.

I Think I'm gonna have to second that!

I LIKE TURTLES
02-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Ouch ruthless. LOL

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-12-2009, 05:22 PM
ouch ruthless. Lol

Ouch, your fucking late. Stop bringing back threads that are 7 months old. Fucking pointless.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-12-2009, 05:32 PM
ouch, your fucking late. Stop bringing back threads that are 7 months old. Fucking pointless.

double ouch !!!!!!

whytboiz33
02-12-2009, 06:49 PM
double ouch !!!!!!

triple ouch!!!....!!!!...!!!

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-13-2009, 12:33 AM
Whyt i think you killed it.

whytboiz33
02-13-2009, 01:03 AM
Whyt i think you killed it.

i think, i really do not care. can only one say they ever laughed at reading these posts?

D-Monic
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
now now children .....play nice:icon_mrgreen:

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-13-2009, 11:17 PM
There was only two ouchs though. The one turtles said, and the one i used to make fun of him. There was no third ouch, so saying "Triple Ouch" doesnt make sense.

whytboiz33
02-14-2009, 01:11 AM
There was only two ouchs though. The one turtles said, and the one i used to make fun of him. There was no third ouch, so saying "Triple Ouch" doesnt make sense.

what doesnt make sense is why you have 2 manbearpig signatures. lmao CO said double ouch. hence triple comes into play. guess you should lay back on the herbs

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2009, 11:09 AM
what doesnt make sense is why you have 2 manbearpig signatures. lmao CO said double ouch. hence triple comes into play. guess you should lay back on the herbs

What's wrong with 2 signatures ? You have 2 yourself ? You San Jose kids are silly.

whytboiz33
02-14-2009, 01:25 PM
i never said "why do you have 2 signatures". ablo english? i asked, "why do you have two MANBEARPIG signatures". you new yorkers need learn some american.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2009, 01:36 PM
i never said "why do you have 2 signatures". ablo english? i asked, "why do you have two MANBEARPIG signatures". you new yorkers need learn some american.

Ahhhh blow it out your ass !!!!:stupid:

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-14-2009, 03:30 PM
I have two because one of them is a Gif and is cool. The other was made by D-monic for me, it would be rude having him do all that work and then not use it. Normally i wouldnt sink so low to "signature insults..." lol, but i will this time. At least i don't have pictures of my FRIENDS on my signature because im not good enough at the sport i play, talk about being fucking lame.

He said double ouch because there were two ouches used beforehand, he was pointing out the fact that i had used his phrase to insult him. It would have been a triple ouch if he came back and was like "ouch, your dumb" or something.

Whyt were like BFF's, but im not gona let you straight rip on me when im trying to let you know whats happening in jokes.

P.S. everyone already said no to this guy getting in, so ima close it with whyts acceptance.

whytboiz33
02-14-2009, 03:39 PM
I have two because one of them is a Gif and is cool. The other was made by D-monic for me, it would be rude having him do all that work and then not use it. Normally i wouldnt sink so low to "signature insults..." lol, but i will this time. At least i don't have pictures of my FRIENDS on my signature because im not good enough at the sport i play, talk about being fucking lame.

He said double ouch because there were two ouches used beforehand, he was pointing out the fact that i had used his phrase to insult him. It would have been a triple ouch if he came back and was like "ouch, your dumb" or something.

Whyt were like BFF's, but im not gona let you straight rip on me when im trying to let you know whats happening in jokes.

im replying to ur spark notes version.

my football sig is of my running back. i was the right tackle, and D end. we never get the glory. REAL football fans kno that. idc why u have 2 mbp sigs, it looks kinda wack. except for the 1 dmonic made ;)

ANYWAYS. NO on the APP. does he even play ibis anymore? rofl