PDA

View Full Version : PRiiNCe MaURii STEAM_0:0:81488595 3/25/14 16:50

VLKhgh
03-25-2014, 04:59 PM
view this thread first: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12103-P-a-p-i-S-h-a-d-i-e-STEAM_0-1-74311979-C-a-p-t-a-i-n-S-h-a-d-i-e-STEAM_0-0-81206388. Steamer's comment says to link this thread on his bans

Who: PRiiNCe MaURii
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81488595
where: ZM
reason: Avoiding ban. Another one of P a p i. S h a d y's accounts. His main IP (24.90.85.55) matches with one of the main IP's used by his other accounts who have been perma banned.
link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:81488595%20&advType=steamid

--Edit--
Also, if you look at his frequently used names you will see "p a p i. s h a d y" or other variations of it

What
03-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Also, if you look at his account, his most frequent names are papi shady or some variation there of.

sup
03-25-2014, 05:40 PM
This may actually be someone who knows Shadie IRL and plays with him, possibly using the same connection. I always see them playing together and talking to each other. I don't think he's actually Papi Shadie himself. Still a troll/shithead though so no loss.

VLKhgh
03-25-2014, 05:52 PM
This may actually be someone who knows Shadie IRL and plays with him, possibly using the same connection. I always see them playing together and talking to each other. I don't think he's actually Papi Shadie himself. Still a troll/shithead though so no loss.
yeah so was papi and don shadie, remember? He may share it with a friend or something but it's still an account he uses. I mean immediately once he joined in on moria he shoots the fucking door open lol so if all fails I can ban his ass for sabotage, he already has like 10 previous bans so it'd be a long ass ban regardless

euronews
03-25-2014, 07:38 PM
yeah ive banned this guy priince a couple of times of cade breaking etc... never thought to check if it was papi shady though..

Steamer
03-25-2014, 07:39 PM
No ban, at least not yet. That P A P I thing was when everyone was copying it. The big IP match is odd, but the other also matches a few others. Remember, IP's are recycled, especially in close areas. They could well know each other or be the same person, but not enough proof. The other three were definitely the same person avoiding ban. Notice how they are all most definitely Canadian while one is US. Nope nope. He will be gone soon enough for stupidity.