PDA

View Full Version : All IBIS Admins read this

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't care if your an admin in the GG server or the ZM server. every admin needs to stop abusing!!!! We all read (or should have) the TOS before buying admin. Follow the simple rules when it comes to punishing people. if this keeps up none of the regular players are even gonna listen to the admins. This is total BS guys. admins are suppose to keep the server in line, not add to the problems that already plague the IBIS server. Zero, buddy you gotta respond more to all these posts.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Do not make a generalization that ALL admins need to stop abusing.

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Do not make a generalization that ALL admins need to stop abusing.

NYS I check the admin abuse threads before I posted this. you have an abuse thread. so do I, I'm including myself. even though its old you still have one. but I'll refine it for you.

All recent admins who just got admin within the last 4 months or less. STOP ABUSING!!!!!!

Are you happy NYS???

Koolayed
03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
o come on guys leave zero alone he has a life u know its not like hes a korean that partly plays CSS and world of warcraft everyday :P (jk zero) but u know if i were leader i would only read thingsthat r a intresting (penises,dicks, ECT) but when it comes to rules damn man thats ur problem and thats for u to figure out : P

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-23-2009, 09:14 PM
NYS I check the admin abuse threads before I posted this. you have an abuse thread. so do I, I'm including myself. even though its old you still have one. but I'll refine it for you.

All recent admins who just got admin within the last 4 months or less. STOP ABUSING!!!!!!

Are you happy NYS???

First off Fuckface, your useless thread will not be read nor will anyone take any advice from some jackoff who just started playing in IBIS or even that matter, ZM.
You will never be as great of an admin such as I, Whyt or any other IBIS member ever. So take your wanna be ass leadership role somewhere else. I laugh.

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 09:17 PM
anyone can make a thread on admin abuse. i can make a thread on zero, jig, CO. doesnt mean anything. not many of my bans are over truned. i cant remember the last time my commands were ever in question by zero.

this goes for certain other admins who have threads against them.

if you want NO threads about u in the abuse forums then u have 2 options...

dont play CSS

or

dont use ur purchased admin

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Your right NYS I probably won't ever be as great as an admin as you or any other the other ones. I may be new also, my bad I haven't been on here for more than a year. But it gets annoying in game when all people talk about is how this admin abused them. I'm not gonna argue with you NYS. no one wants to read this than fine. but at least I tried something.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
I apologize to you. I was a little harsh. Your intentions were to advise people in regards to some of the admins actions and behavior. Those intentions were good in your part.
Again, my apologies to you.

whytboiz33
03-23-2009, 09:34 PM
NYSCO drives a prius

(USMC)Cornholio
03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
hmmm... I do not recall any theads about me or heard any complaints about me...lolz I iz nice!

ps. Turtles sucks at life. lawls:icon_mrgreen::lmao:

inthebutt
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
I apologize to you. I was a little harsh. Your intentions were to advise people in regards to some of the admins actions and behavior. Those intentions were good in your part.

no need to apologize NYS. I should have worded it better than blaming every admin. But I still think whytboiz is really a white boy :lmao:

I LIKE TURTLES
03-24-2009, 12:46 PM
hmmm... I do not recall any theads about me or heard any complaints about me...lolz I iz nice!

ps. Turtles sucks at life. lawls:icon_mrgreen::lmao:

you cheap shottin' SOB.
im going to pew in your eye tonight

(USMC)Cornholio
03-24-2009, 01:47 PM
you cheap shottin' SOB.
im going to pew in your eye tonight

HAHAHA...that comment was only to bring a reaction out of you and it worked quite beautifully...anywho you pew in my every time, or else that threat would have been better lol.

Northup
03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
I am in the GG server a lot and don't see much abuse going on.
We mute people who mic spam or don't know how to use their mic.
We kick people who are being morons and not following the rules

I will say if you are a regular you get a little more bend or forgiveness

If there are cases of abuse post them up don't just generally call out every admin

Nemesis
03-24-2009, 04:26 PM
I am in the GG server a lot and don't see much abuse going on.
We mute people who mic spam or don't know how to use their mic.
We kick people who are being morons and not following the rules

I will say if you are a regular you get a little more bend or forgiveness

If there are cases of abuse post them up don't just generally call out every admin

that's a good point north, probably because most of the admin problems come from the ZM server, since most of them are children or, in the case of inthebutt, just have the IQ of a child.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 04:28 PM
In my past experience in IBIS. Most of the problems are and were from ZM. Thus, the reason why I stay away from ZM. Avoidance.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 04:57 PM
i play in the gg from time to time. there is more of a "click" feeling. as long as ur in the circle of friends with other admins you can do pretty much anything. if ur a noob and not a reg, then u get treated like shit. i have ZERO respect for 90% of the gg admins. i dont know many zombie admins. but what ive noticed for the most part is that they respect the ppl who rank higher then them.

ricochet
03-24-2009, 05:07 PM
The problem with ZM admins in general is that they are young and get involved in the madness. They don't know how to take an impartial look at things. The naivety they put forth is, sometime, stupefying!

I don't play gg much anymore. People don't know I was playing gungame on IBIS when most of the regulars save CO, Whyt, and a few others, were in diapers. They don't give me much respect when I go in there and play. Hell, for that matter, some of the ZM admins don't give me much respect.

demonater10
03-24-2009, 05:11 PM
The problem with ZM admins in general is that they are young and get involved in the madness. They don't know how to take an impartial look at things. The naivety they put forth is, sometime, stupefying!

This coming from someone who has muted me 3 consecutive times within a 24 hour period due to my "annoying, monotone voice." Hopefully, you are including yourself in the statement above.

First off Fuckface, your useless thread will not be read nor will anyone take any advice from some jackoff who just started playing in IBIS or even that matter, ZM.
You will never be as great of an admin such as I, Whyt or any other IBIS member ever. So take your wanna be ass leadership role somewhere else. I laugh.

Adding to the statistic
P.S., aren't you reading this thread and contradicting your statement above?

Indian Statement Take back!

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 05:36 PM
if ur comparing the 2 posts you quoted. he says hes sorry for ASSUMING things.

being a man and seeing you were taking things the wrong way isnt contradicting ur self. being a man and admiting you were wrong for saying things that were unnessisary isnt so bad.

some of you boys should try it out.

youre all idiots.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 05:53 PM
This coming from someone who has muted me 3 consecutive times within a 24 hour period due to my "annoying, monotone voice." Hopefully, you are including yourself in the statement above.

Adding to the statistic
P.S., aren't you reading this thread and contradicting your statement above?

Indian Statement Take back!

And you are ?? Oh yea. A nobody. Next....

2high2play
03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
I don't have any abuse threads. Im the perfect admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't have any abuse threads. Im the perfect admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youve been admin for a few weeks. youre about as efficient as reganomics

demonater10
03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
if ur comparing the 2 posts you quoted. he says hes sorry for ASSUMING things.

being a man and seeing you were taking things the wrong way isnt contradicting ur self. being a man and admiting you were wrong for saying things that were unnessisary isnt so bad.

some of you boys should try it out.

youre all idiots.
Your post implies that being a man means being a person of understanding. However, does this mean that a woman is considered a man if she shows the same values as stated above?

While I do appreciate your opinion on what being a man is (albeit not claiming to be one yourself), I was not referring to his manhood. I was simply stating that
First off Fuckface, your useless thread will not be read is contradicted by the fact that:
A. NYS is reading the thread and has in fact replied to the open post
B. Others have replied and read the thread as well

And you are ?? Oh yea. A nobody. Next....
NYS, while you may not know me, I am one of many members of the IBIS gaming Counter-Strike servers that give reason to admins to pay $11 in order to have that title and the power/responsibility that comes with it.
So, I would like to spend a moment and give thanks to those people children and adults alike who enjoy the IBIS gaming server(s) regardless of the large amounts of admin abuse.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Your post implies that being a man means being a person of understanding. However, does this mean that a woman is considered a man if she shows the same values as stated above?

While I do appreciate your opinion on what being a man is (albeit not claiming to be one yourself), I was not referring to his manhood. I was simply stating that is contradicted by the fact that:
A. NYS is reading the thread and has in fact replied to the open post
B. Others have replied and read the thread as well

Who is this nobody ?

demonater10
03-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Who is this nobody ?
NYS, asking that question as if I cannot answer it myself is not only rude, but contradicts the idea of finding out who I am.

You could simply ask me who I am, and I will be able to provide you with a very quick, brief, and blunt answer. However, it seems that you are trying to devalue me by means of pretending that I am not replying to this thread.

Hodgie
03-24-2009, 06:14 PM
I am one of many members of the IBIS gaming Counter-Strike servers that give reason to admins to pay $11

So they can unban you when you've been banned by another admin?

Hodgie
03-24-2009, 06:16 PM

I don't play gg much anymore. People don't know I was playing gungame on IBIS when most of the regulars save CO, Whyt, and a few others, were in diapers. They don't give me much respect when I go in there and play. Hell, for that matter, some of the ZM admins don't give me much respect.

Yea, you were here when people actually played on the pub... Still waiting for that to get back on its feet.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
hes just a fuckin nerd trying to make him self feel good over the inter web.

women are completly different then men. you being a queer virgin wouldnt understand this.

demonater10
03-24-2009, 06:43 PM
hes just a fuckin nerd trying to make him self feel good over the inter web.

women are completly different then men. you being a queer virgin wouldnt understand this.

Oh, I thought that I wouldn't understand the above post due to a complete lack of grammatical competency on your part.:stupid:

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 06:49 PM
that's a good point north, probably because most of the admin problems come from the ZM server, since most of them are children or, in the case of inthebutt, just have the IQ of a child.

Nemesis you wanna know why I don't talk in the GG server?? Its cause I don't know people in there and I don't like to start drama in a server. Than be banned by an admin. As for you statement that I have the IQ of a child, i don't know how you came to that conclusion, but anyone who has to pull out the special olympic jokes, can't be that smart either.

Back to the topic of this thread I do realize that most of the admin abusers come from the ZM server. It is all the little kids getting admin and abusing it, as for rico what are you talking about alot of the admins on ZM respect you. As far as bashing on the GG server I'm done. I had my fun. :smirk:

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh, I thought that I wouldn't understand the above post due to a complete lack of grammatical competency on your part.:stupid:

any one with a solid grasp with the english language would understand that post and make sense of it. excuse me for not taking the 5 seconds to make my posts perfect for you.

this is a CSS gaming forum. not a college grammer course. get a life.

demonater10
03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Nemesis you wanna know why I don't talk in the GG server?? Its cause I don't know people in there and I don't like to start drama in a server. Than be banned by an admin. As for you statement that I have the IQ of a child, i don't know how you came to that conclusion, but anyone who has to pull out the special olympic jokes, can't be that smart either.

Back to the topic of this thread I do realize that most of the admin abusers come from the ZM server. It is all the little kids getting admin and abusing it, as for rico what are you talking about alot of the admins on ZM respect you. As far as bashing on the GG server I'm done. I had my fun. :smirk:

I feel that you say a lot without saying much at all.
That is all.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 06:54 PM
i love how all you have to bring to the table are just remarks about people's post, but you bring no imporance or value to the topic.

Hodgie
03-24-2009, 06:55 PM
as long as ur in the circle of friends with other admins you can do pretty much anything.

Is this why kubaa hasn't been banned yet?

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Also, if he was unbanned by another admin. I will make sure he remains banned. Aww shucks.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 06:56 PM

i have no idea who that is.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 06:57 PM

kubaaa is my homie ! Nah nah nah nah !!

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 06:59 PM
kubaaa is my homie ! Nah nah nah nah !!

little nigga?

deprodigy
03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
After reading many abuse threads about the GG in the past 3 months, I decided to log on more often even though I didn't feel like playing.

I played during many different scenarios... from long time admins playing, to just a new admin, to no admins. I never witnessed anything that would set off, probably shortest of all, my short fuse. I was actually impressed when a newbie asked what was the difference between having an .a on the end... and a admin I was not familiar with replied a good answer laced with respect towards ibis members. i'm not about to go undercover or anything though because it has been quite peaceful the times I've logged on. what is the deal here? just vendettas?

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 07:33 PM
what is the deal here? just vendettas?

I don't really think anyone has a vendetta with anyone dep.

ricochet
03-24-2009, 07:48 PM

Demonater, your voice is more than 'monotone and annoying'. you constantly talk and dont shut the fuck up! Even when asked to keep it down you continue and then mock me. You've got that "BRO' bullshit going constatnly and it's fucking old. Funny thing when I mutes you huh? Tons of people thanked me for doing it! Now you've got that other asshole 'on the bandwagon' as you called it the other night with that 'BRO' monotone voice bullshit. That type of bullshit get's you both muted. The mic functionality is not there for you or anyone else to abuse it. Your repeated attempts to disconnect and reconnect to get around my mutes will get you a ban.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-24-2009, 07:52 PM
I BETTER not catch him with the KKK tag either.

deprodigy
03-24-2009, 07:58 PM
I don't really think anyone has a vendetta with anyone dep.

the reason I ask is because I have seen people act out towards specific admins in order to provoke them... and vice versa admins pick on certain people. it seems for a good year we got rid of that but the new group as been around long enough to be getting on certain nerves. Remember to release stress by killing more and gaining rank, Not annoying people to the point of anger. Lets not be fools here..

ricochet
03-24-2009, 07:59 PM
as for rico what are you talking about alot of the admins on ZM respect you.

you are one of the cool ones, inthebutt. I have no beef with you.

There are others that aren't admins (and regular players) anymore that were dicks. Some, even now, have little to no respect for any others playing, much less admins. One regular ZM player, in particular, has been posting non-sense bullshit here. It's no wonder that they come here and bitch and moan about being put in their place. I think it's quite safe for me to assume that I am in the right here when someone gets muted and many players in the server thank me for doing it and then tell me the asshole disconnected and reconnected to get around it. Would they thank me or tell me that if they likes this players constantly disruptive and really annoying mic spamming?

Depro,

It's purely a matter of lack of respect for others playing. It's a plague affecting many in that age bracket. Too many people have no respect for ANYONE playing in the servers much less admins, whose job it is to maintain peace and order. They nag and nag until an admin takes care of them and then they cry abuse.

deprodigy
03-24-2009, 08:10 PM
oh well then.. if I see it the punishment is harsh and has never been contested. I also take a lot of demos just in case. be lazy, punish weakly. cover your ass, knock some sense into them. Regarding this muting argument with some dude. 2 demos, 2 different nights, 2 warnings or mutes, 1 ban. done. mic spam is not tolerated.

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 08:24 PM
oh well then.. if I see it the punishment is harsh and has never been contested. I also take a lot of demos just in case. be lazy, punish weakly. cover your ass, knock some sense into them. Regarding this muting argument with some dude. 2 demos, 2 different nights, 2 warnings or mutes, 1 ban. done. mic spam is not tolerated.

can I quote you on that dep??

deprodigy
03-24-2009, 08:38 PM
can I quote you on that dep??

you just did stupid maggot

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 08:42 PM
you just did stupid maggot

that's verbal abuse buddy!!! :lmao:

demonater10
03-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Demonater, your voice is more than 'monotone and annoying'. you constantly talk and dont shut the fuck up! Even when asked to keep it down you continue and then mock me. You've got that "BRO' bullshit going constatnly and it's fucking old. Funny thing when I mutes you huh? Tons of people thanked me for doing it! Now you've got that other asshole 'on the bandwagon' as you called it the other night with that 'BRO' monotone voice bullshit. That type of bullshit get's you both muted. The mic functionality is not there for you or anyone else to abuse it. Your repeated attempts to disconnect and reconnect to get around my mutes will get you a ban.

Ricochet, the point of talking is to talk, I don't believe Steam enforces a limit on how much I am able to talk, nor do the rules.

Whether you like the word "BRO" or not is a personal opinion. If you would like to change the rules to reflect the idea that "BRO" is not allowed to be said, then I am willing to follow that rule, until then, I just see you muting me for using it as a personal issue with my vocabulary.

Though you refer to the many people that thank you for muting me, I do not recall an overall rejoice caused by your abusive action. I do however, recall three other admins later agreeing with me that your actions were "bullshit", funny huh?

I don't know who the other "asshole" you are referring to is, but, the fact that you are referring to a "nameless" Zombie Mod gamer as such, only servers to reinforces the fact that because someone uses vocabulary similar to mine you don't like them and thus feel compelled to treat them badly.

Lastly, I did not make repeated attempts to go around your mute, which was uncalled for in the first place. I disconnected approximately 5-7 minutes after the first mute by accident, rejoined, and exclaimed loudly the fact that I had done so and was muted again. At a later time (when I was muted again) I disconnected from the server and did not rejoin until a later map.

By my count, I only disconnected 2 times, far from the "repeated" attempts that you allege.

Kavinsky
03-24-2009, 10:58 PM
demonator10 you and your brother are just fucking annoying, its as plain as that.

When you come in I leave because I cant stand your voice or your antics, and I know that im not the only one and zero if your reading this.... when can we expect the ability to mute players in the players list to be reactivated? with people like him around that won't just shut up we need it asap.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 11:00 PM
demonator10 you and your brother are just fucking annoying, its as plain as that.

When you come in I leave because I cant stand your voice or your antics, and I know that im not the only one and zero if your reading this.... when can we expect the ability to mute players in the players list to be reactivated? with people like him around that won't just shut up we need it asap.

dont worry bro. hes been black listed. all of our head admins will now keep an eye out for this cat.

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 11:01 PM
I vote that a list should be compiled of all the "head" admins.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 11:04 PM
zero, jigsaw

(not in any specific order): dual, NYCO, manbearpig, whytboiz, midget, phalanx, uncle june, deprodigy, wicked tribe?

thats it that i can recall...

Hodgie
03-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I vote that a list should be compiled of all the "head" admins.

zero, jigsaw

(not in any specific order): dual, NYCO, manbearpig, whytboiz, midget, phalanx, uncle june, deprodigy, wicked tribe?

thats it that i can recall...

inthebutt, these are all IBIS clan members <ibis> rather than regular admins <ibis.a>

inthebutt
03-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Roger that ghostrider.

whytboiz33
03-24-2009, 11:13 PM
not all ibis clan members... dutch doesnt have admin... ithink hes the only 1... and i almost forgot about beast. he should be added to the list in the previous post

demonater10
03-25-2009, 07:26 AM

I don't know who my brother is, or who "demonator10" is for that matter, perhaps we have been separated at birth and you have met him before I have?

Nonetheless, thank you for the compliment.

ricochet
03-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Ricochet, the point of talking is to talk, I don't believe Steam enforces a limit on how much I am able to talk, nor do the rules.

Whether you like the word "BRO" or not is a personal opinion. If you would like to change the rules to reflect the idea that "BRO" is not allowed to be said, then I am willing to follow that rule, until then, I just see you muting me for using it as a personal issue with my vocabulary.

Though you refer to the many people that thank you for muting me, I do not recall an overall rejoice caused by your abusive action. I do however, recall three other admins later agreeing with me that your actions were "bullshit", funny huh?

I don't know who the other "asshole" you are referring to is, but, the fact that you are referring to a "nameless" Zombie Mod gamer as such, only servers to reinforces the fact that because someone uses vocabulary similar to mine you don't like them and thus feel compelled to treat them badly.

Lastly, I did not make repeated attempts to go around your mute, which was uncalled for in the first place. I disconnected approximately 5-7 minutes after the first mute by accident, rejoined, and exclaimed loudly the fact that I had done so and was muted again. At a later time (when I was muted again) I disconnected from the server and did not rejoin until a later map.

By my count, I only disconnected 2 times, far from the "repeated" attempts that you allege.

Demonater, you are making a mockery of this thread. That's all you do in game as well. You know god damned well who I am referring to.

If you continue to act like a child I will continue to treat you like an immature child. Simple as that, mmkkaay?

deprodigy
03-25-2009, 07:01 PM
rico this guy said "I don't think steam or ibis has set a limit on how much one could talk." well here is the rule for him for reference: THE ADMINS DETERMINE WHAT IS SPAM AND WHAT IS NOT, that's why we have the power to mute... dumbass. listen to the admins and stop posting in the thread now. shut the fuck up, keep a low profile, and enjoy playing here. or get banned.

ricochet
03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
depro,

I'll leave it up to the clan members to ban people like demonater. I'm happy to just kick and give back to him what he dishes out.

Jeimuzu
03-25-2009, 09:03 PM
First of all, whytboiz33 uses the word 'BRO' when replying to Kavinsky in this thread. Does that annoy you Rico? Maybe it would be nice if Zero activated the vote mute command to determine if the mute is opinionated or inevitably correct. People don't normally choose what voice they have, condemning them for it isn't fair. The mic is used to inform the whereabouts of other players, formulate plans, for general conversations if no one minds, and to state events occurring within the game that might alert other players to what situation they may or may not be in.

I haven't read through much of this thread yet, but I would like to state that in GunGame it is not against the rules to have racist things in names, and even the rules on this forums says nothing about it as well. Besides, his KKK tag stands for Kool Kats Klan, not what you might think it does. This is also opinionated by you, might I add.

Another thing I've noticed is that Rico has unbanned Koolayed 3 or 4 times, when he was banned 7 days for good reason. He was, in fact, disrespecting 4 or more admins' choice of banning him. His actions were disrespectful to a large majority of people from doing that, even if they didn't know he was the one who did it.

Inthebutt you are a decent admin, more so then many before you. You should consider no one greater then you for then you will also be looking down at others. We will all make mistakes, though certain individuals are more competent then some, you have shown to do good for the Ibis Zombie Mod server as far as I've seen.

If there is a mic spammer, or someone else breaking the rules, the warning should be given both verbally and through a message. if they do not listening to the warning, you should begin recording a demo. After this, if it continues, mute/kick/freeze/blind. Rejoining repetitively will be shown in the demo and to avoid being framed in admin abuse threads you will have proof. If you are too lazy to keep peace within the servers by doing it the right way, then maybe you shouldn't have payed for responsibilities.

Rico, if you disagree with the last paragraph then you are agreeing that what you did to unban Koolayed was wrong. I am neutral and will take no sides, I am merely stating the facts that I have laid eyes on. If I have mistaken anything, then by all means explain it. But my hope is that I've made this so incredibly long no one bothers to read it.

Hodgie
03-25-2009, 09:16 PM
but I would like to state that in GunGame it is not against the rules to have racist things in names, and even the rules on this forums says nothing about it as well. Besides, his KKK tag stands for Kool Kats Klan, not what you might think it does.

Please read server rules 1.2 Section VII - Respect, Item 1) Players that disrespect other players.

Racism is definitely a form of disrespect. Having it in your name is the same as verbally saying it. If my name was "Jeimuzu sucks cock", then that is just as offensive as me saying it.

If your clan is the Kool Kats Klan:
1) Grow up, using the letter K instead of C was something you did in middle school.
2) You obviously have it spelled that way to get attention
3) New players who are not familiar with your "Klan" will assume that this is a reference to the Ku Klux Klan. How is IBIS supposed to maintain a healthy reputation when people get the impression that it consists of a bunch of racist assholes

Jeimuzu
03-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Kool Kats Klan has nothing to do with racism. In fact I think one of the members are African/American. I am not a member of this clan, but however I am familiar with it. If you learned nothing from the first page of this thread, I will remind you: You should not assume things. One last thing, it may mean Klub instead of Klan.

Actually wait, one more last thing. Not to be rude or anything, but if anyone were to try what you have suggested about my name, their feeble, insignificant attempt to insult and/or mock me would just simply be amusing.

Hodgie
03-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Both Club and Clan start with C... so that point is useless. I do pay attention and do not assume things. Yet you are assuming that everyone who plays on the servers will read the forums and realize that KKK is not a racist term. I don't care whether it has an african american member or not... again a person who begins playing on the servers will not realize this.
If you ask any American what they think KKK means, 99% of them will say it refers to the Ku Klux Klan. There is a difference between ignorant assumption (which you are accusing me of) and a logical assumption (which 99% of America would make about what KKK refers to).
My points are not addressing a misconception by people familiar with IBIS, they are in respect to new players who wander into the server and may become a part of the community if they like it (which is less likely with a bunch of KKK tags everywhere).

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Its offensive to me and others as well. If he wears it then he will get banned. Try me.

Jeimuzu
03-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Technically I haven't assumed a thing, I've simply stated facts that I know to be facts. Do you really feel like getting this serious over a joke that some friends made up in their free time, inevitably to just get to the same conclusion we could have already been at? And if new players were to become a part of the community then wouldn't that mean they would come to the forums?

Hodgie
03-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Its offensive to me and others as well. If he wears it then he will get banned. Try me.

I see it is no longer necessary to continue talking to a brick wall. Thank you C.O., I was running out of ways to make this more understandable... :banghead:

Jeimuzu
03-25-2009, 09:43 PM
You choose to be offended by this, you are the one with the opinion. What if he was an admin, and you weren't, and he was offended by people who didn't like the KKK? You would be in his situation, and you would be the one being disrespectful. If you believe you are special because you have admin, then you are wrong, and demonater10 should get admin so that he has the same respect as you may get.

demonater10
03-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Demonater, you are making a mockery of this thread. That's all you do in game as well. You know god damned well who I am referring to.

If you continue to act like a child I will continue to treat you like an immature child. Simple as that, mmkkaay?

I don't know "god damned well" who it is you are referring to. Way to ASSume something.

rico this guy said "I don't think steam or ibis has set a limit on how much one could talk." well here is the rule for him for reference: THE ADMINS DETERMINE WHAT IS SPAM AND WHAT IS NOT, that's why we have the power to mute... dumbass. listen to the admins and stop posting in the thread now. shut the fuck up, keep a low profile, and enjoy playing here. or get banned.

deprodigy, while you calling me a dumbass will forever burn the blood flowing in and out of my heart, I must clarify a few things:

1. Your sentence structure is horrible to the point that most of your post looks like it was written by a semi retarded five year old cheerleader.

2. Rico did not ban me for "spamming", he banned me due to how my voice sounds. If the rules state that "you may not use your microphone if you have a montone voice", then please paste that clause here so that I may immediately stop using my microphone.

3. "I don't think steam or ibis has set a limit on how much one could talk." is not debating spam at all. In fact, it is simply stating that there is no set limit on how much I may talk in a single voice communication. Saying the same word every five seconds can be considered spam while a 2 minute long explanation of how to use a parachute on zombie mod, however, is not. When trying to patronize me, please make sure you understand exactly what it is you are arguing.

4. In the future, please refrain from threatening me. What you fail to realize, is that this is the internet and your overly emotional posting habits (set forth from the above quoted post), will not allow me to take you very seriously. If that is your intention, then why do you bother posting at all?

The fact that you quote one of my earlier posts and then tell me to
stop posting in the thread now, completely undermines your entire stance because you are making a post in hopes that I will reply to it.

I would recommend using the 10 second rule. If you are not familiar with it, it is the practice of utilizing at least 10 seconds (you may need more) to think about something before you do it. This practice appears to have not been exercised in your case, but I highly recommend using it in the future to avoid making ignorant statements such as the one quoted above.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-25-2009, 09:44 PM
This whole thread was quite an enjoyment to read.

1) ZM players and GG players are 2 different types of Games and they both call each other pussy's and need to play a real game/server. Who gives a shit on what server you play on. Just have fun, cause the ZM and GG servers are both fun as hell, and they are done well. Don't need to talk shit about each other. Get along have fun. :icon_mrgreen:

2) THE [K K K] clan is fine with me, as long as they don't act rascist or offend people in anyway. If people are truely offended about it, tell them so then they dont bitch to the admins or make another useless post about their tags.

Hell just cuz i don't play GG anymore, doesn't mean i gotta talk shit about them, or undermind players in there. The same should go for everyone.

As for denomenator or whatever... Just drop it man.

Nemesis
03-25-2009, 09:50 PM
i agree with jeim, who wants to join my new clan? New Affermative Zombies Irradiated Near Growing Groundmains Every Round. join us, because you know what happens if you don't.

Jeimuzu
03-25-2009, 10:01 PM
How is IBIS supposed to maintain a healthy reputation when people get the impression that it consists of a bunch of racist assholes

So are you saying it is filled with racist assholes, or that it might appear to be? I'm pretty sure that again, goes in the category of assumptions, ignorant or logical. And if any logical person were to come in the server, they wouldn't be offended by words when we, humans, are the ones who give them their meanings.

And I agree with Holy, and that any further complaints of abuse should contain demos, both from the banner/muter, and the banned/muted, if relating to demonater10's case

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-25-2009, 10:10 PM
i agree with jeim, who wants to join my new clan? New Affermative Zombies Irradiated Near Growing Groundmains Every Round. join us, because you know what happens if you don't.

[NAZINGGER] You forgot the other I btw.

Hodgie
03-25-2009, 10:12 PM
And if any logical person were to come in the server, they wouldn't be offended by words when we, humans, are the ones who give them their meanings.

This is an assumption about how a logical person will respond. I don't not mean this next question to be offensive, but I have to ask it. How old are you? I simply ask because your views are logical, but lack the maturity / real world experience necessary to fully judge this issue.

Regardless, a head admin has spoken... I am not going to continue this argument, you have already received your answer from C.O.

-=NYS=- C.O.
03-25-2009, 10:14 PM

Nemesis, I've personally heard you say the word "Nigger" loosely in the server, so I'm sure you don't have a problem with the KKK clan.

Jeimuzu
03-25-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm 16. I may not agree with what a large majority of society may say, which is because normality is an opinion and that which is acceptable and tolerable. That can explain why I may seem to lack maturity for some. However, different people will tolerate different things, as Holy and NYS have demonstrated. As I stated earlier, I am on no side, only stating facts I've seen, not judging, because this is mostly opinionated by the ones arguing here. Whether it is right or wrong of them, I suppose that would be up to a majority vote.

Nemesis
03-25-2009, 10:51 PM
Nemesis, I've personally heard you say the word "Nigger" loosely in the server, so I'm sure you don't have a problem with the KKK clan.

and i've personally hear you say you were from New York... and which is worse, hmm?

deprodigy
03-26-2009, 12:11 AM
zero tolerance on racism Nemesis. regs get lucky if they slip up and get a warning. I usually just ban. keep that shit to yourself and your buddies. don't bring it in public. same as politics and religion. and the guys you play cs with aren't your buddies. need say more?

deprodigy
03-26-2009, 12:17 AM
This

holy, get them name right. you are talking about demonater, not denominator my brother. my bro doesn't post here or act up in the servers. he does report a lot to me also so remember the difference please. if I get a call cause of this jackass being mistaken for my bro I will be upset.

Nemesis
03-26-2009, 07:11 AM
zero tolerance on racism Nemesis. regs get lucky if they slip up and get a warning. I usually just ban. keep that shit to yourself and your buddies. don't bring it in public. same as politics and religion. and the guys you play cs with aren't your buddies. need say more?

hey, i didn't bring it up at all, CO did.

and dammit MBP, now we have to redo the whole website, and make new t-shirts...stupid spelling...

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 07:39 AM
Kool Kats Klan has nothing to do with racism. In fact I think one of the members are African/American. I am not a member of this clan, but however I am familiar with it. If you learned nothing from the first page of this thread, I will remind you: You should not assume things. One last thing, it may mean Klub instead of Klan.

Actually wait, one more last thing. Not to be rude or anything, but if anyone were to try what you have suggested about my name, their feeble, insignificant attempt to insult and/or mock me would just simply be amusing.

Just shut the fuck up already.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 07:42 AM
I'm 16. I may not agree with what a large majority of society may say, which is because normality is an opinion and that which is acceptable and tolerable. That can explain why I may seem to lack maturity for some. However, different people will tolerate different things, as Holy and NYS have demonstrated. As I stated earlier, I am on no side, only stating facts I've seen, not judging, because this is mostly opinionated by the ones arguing here. Whether it is right or wrong of them, I suppose that would be up to a majority vote.

You are 16, shut the fuck up.
LOL

Nemesis
03-26-2009, 08:08 AM
:plzdie:
LOL

I concur good sir! shut the fuck up child!

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Just shut the fuck up already.

LOL

:plzdie:

I concur good sir! shut the fuck up child!

Quite clear there is a lack of maturity when attempting to make a strong point. Ironic, really; the fact they act no more than a 16 year old themselves; likely even less.

So...until now, some drama queen decided to complain about the Kool Kats Klan. Well, I've been playing with every single person here at least once with the tag and not one person has ever complained about it. It has become quite clear that the tag issue, you people seem to concern so much about it rather than more important issues as the topic name, is not the issue at hand; more so an additional example in attempt to ban demonator10.

Instead of bitching about it right now like princesses, why don't you continue to play on the server to see any "bad mannered" persistence in demonator10 or perhaps just play the game. DEMOS people! DEMOS!

Jeimuzu
03-26-2009, 11:42 AM
You're being disrespectful, maybe I should have you banned, Turtles and Neimesis, considering this is what the topic has been about for awhile now. Besides, I wasn't talking to either of you. The three posts above Hobo's are a complete waste of space, stating no facts whatsoever that may possibly help this discussion apart from something I had previously mentioned, that was in fact, correct information. Unless you care to explain something that I may have misunderstood, then by all means, feel free to.

P.S. If I'm being immature, then I don't think I want to be mature, if you two are what I may end up becoming.

virtus
03-26-2009, 11:51 AM
+1 Nemesis acts like a fuckin 2 yeard old...:plzdie:

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
2 things:

1. Turtles, learn to multi-quote.

2. Nemesis is planning on getting admin, if not awaiting zero to activate it. Reading virtus' above post, I can only imagine what a 2 year old admin would be like...Either way it would be a win for Zero ($$$) and a halarious time for the rest of us if his admin got revoked shortly after his activation. Goes to show, admins don't have the "ultimate power" that they expect and desire.

"With great power comes great responsibility" -Such an excellent quote.

(USMC)Cornholio
03-26-2009, 12:27 PM
You're being disrespectful, maybe I should have you banned, Turtles and Neimesis, considering this is what the topic has been about for awhile now. Besides, I wasn't talking to either of you. The fact that the three posts above Hobo's are a complete waste of space, stating no facts whatsoever that may possibly help this discussion apart from something I had previously mentioned, that was in fact, correct information. Unless you care to explain something that I may have misunderstood, then by all means, feel free to.

P.S. If I'm being immature, then I don't think I want to be mature, if you two are what I may end up becoming.

First off, nemesis has already paid for admin, so he is considered an admin at this time...he is just waiting for it to get activated. so if you even think about banning I will unban him,and i will let him start a thread on you for banning another admin. second, I don't know who put the kkk in their name but it's stupid that you would defend them at all to the fact that kkk has a offensive history and the fact that anyone would make a name purposely have those initials makes me want to slap them around and call them Georgina! even if it doesn't mean the same thing as the real kkk, and if your asked to take it off by an admin...take it off and STFU! and your 16,really? I honestly don't think admin should be given to anyone unless they are at least 18.

ps. I wouldn't mess with turtles, he will PEW in your eye! lol

(USMC)Cornholio
03-26-2009, 12:34 PM
This whole thread was quite an enjoyment to read.

1) ZM players and GG players are 2 different types of Games and they both call each other pussy's and need to play a real game/server. Who gives a shit on what server you play on. Just have fun, cause the ZM and GG servers are both fun as hell, and they are done well. Don't need to talk shit about each other. Get along have fun. :icon_mrgreen:

2) THE [K K K] clan is fine with me, as long as they don't act rascist or offend people in anyway. If people are truely offended about it, tell them so then they dont bitch to the admins or make another useless post about their tags.

Hell just cuz i don't play GG anymore, doesn't mean i gotta talk shit about them, or undermind players in there. The same should go for everyone.

yea both servers are fun....but i still love to smack talk zm lol, I wasn't ever going to till inthebutt started slamming GG and i was like " oh no he didn't ......it's on! lol

(USMC)Cornholio
03-26-2009, 12:40 PM
First of all, whytboiz33 uses the word 'BRO' when replying to Kavinsky in this thread. Does that annoy you Rico? Maybe it would be nice if Zero activated the vote mute command to determine if the mute is opinionated or inevitably correct. People don't normally choose what voice they have, condemning them for it isn't fair. The mic is used to inform the whereabouts of other players, formulate plans, for general conversations if no one minds, and to state events occurring within the game that might alert other players to what situation they may or may not be in.

I haven't read through much of this thread yet, but I would like to state that in GunGame it is not against the rules to have racist things in names, and even the rules on this forums says nothing about it as well. Besides, his KKK tag stands for Kool Kats Klan, not what you might think it does. This is also opinionated by you, might I add.

Another thing I've noticed is that Rico has unbanned Koolayed 3 or 4 times, when he was banned 7 days for good reason. He was, in fact, disrespecting 4 or more admins' choice of banning him. His actions were disrespectful to a large majority of people from doing that, even if they didn't know he was the one who did it.

Inthebutt you are a decent admin, more so then many before you. You should consider no one greater then you for then you will also be looking down at others. We will all make mistakes, though certain individuals are more competent then some, you have shown to do good for the Ibis Zombie Mod server as far as I've seen.

If there is a mic spammer, or someone else breaking the rules, the warning should be given both verbally and through a message. if they do not listening to the warning, you should begin recording a demo. After this, if it continues, mute/kick/freeze/blind. Rejoining repetitively will be shown in the demo and to avoid being framed in admin abuse threads you will have proof. If you are too lazy to keep peace within the servers by doing it the right way, then maybe you shouldn't have payed for responsibilities.

Rico, if you disagree with the last paragraph then you are agreeing that what you did to unban Koolayed was wrong. I am neutral and will take no sides, I am merely stating the facts that I have laid eyes on. If I have mistaken anything, then by all means explain it. But my hope is that I've made this so incredibly long no one bothers to read it.

Dang it, stop being such a peace maker! lol ....i don't really care about most of this argument, i really just feel like arguing today lol. Can we go back to the Zm vs. GG crap? that was alot funner!:icon_mrgreen:

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Cornholio, I had this whole thing about you but instead I'm editing this post and replacing it with,

Haha, you are funny Cornholio.

Jeimuzu
03-26-2009, 01:02 PM
I never said I was an admin. I did however make a comment relating to the discussion at hand, saying that if Rico was right for muting and banning demonater10 for being disrespectful, then they were doing the exact same thing, and deserved the same treatment. You state that admin should not be given to people under 18, yet you also call me a peace maker, this brings me to ask, isn't that what admins are here for? I have taken no sides, I have stated only facts. Again, if I'm wrong please correct me.

inthebutt
03-26-2009, 02:08 PM
okay first off this thread has gone in the opposite direction that I meant it to go. Let me just restate my reason for making this thread. TO STOP ANY ADMIN THAT ABUSES THEIR POWERS. I made a mistake in the very first post of this by calling out all admins of IBIS. For that I do apologize to anyone that had their "feelings" hurt.

Second, everyone is entitled to state their own opinions or facts. 99% of the time someone isn't gonna agree with someone else's opinion or facts. So state a rebuttal and keep it civil.

Third Demonater stop taking after koolayed.

Last thing. I'm already done bashing the GG server. it can never mount a comeback after all the bashing I have done. Both are great servers to play on and if you read through all my bashing on the GG server, I have never once called out "one" individual to say he/she sucks at the game. I only make fun of turtle right now cause I think he always has a dick in his mouth.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 02:22 PM
This is for you turtle.

Turtle Penis (probably the one in his mouth that he enjoys) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjNMwJlv3A&feature=channel)

Hodgie
03-26-2009, 03:06 PM
So...until now, some drama queen decided to complain about the Kool Kats Klan.

Was this directed at me?

And why is this KKK thing still an issue? A head admin has said that it is a banable offense.

inthebutt
03-26-2009, 03:19 PM
This is for you turtle.

Turtle Penis (probably the one in his mouth that he enjoys) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjNMwJlv3A&feature=channel)

don't tease turtle like that hobo. for all you know that could be the newest addition to his animal porn collection.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 03:38 PM
You're being disrespectful, maybe I should have you banned, Turtles and Neimesis, considering this is what the topic has been about for awhile now. Besides, I wasn't talking to either of you. The three posts above Hobo's are a complete waste of space, stating no facts whatsoever that may possibly help this discussion apart from something I had previously mentioned, that was in fact, correct information. Unless you care to explain something that I may have misunderstood, then by all means, feel free to.

Shut the fuck up already.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Quite clear there is a lack of immaturity when attempting to make a strong point. Ironic, really; the fact they act no more than a 16 year old themselves; likely even less.

So...until now, some drama queen decided to complain about the Kool Kats Klan. Well, I've been playing with every single person here at least once with the tag and not one person has ever complained about it. It has become quite clear that the tag issue, you people seem to concern so much about it rather than more important issues as the topic name, is not the issue at hand; more so an additional example in attempt to ban demonator10.

Instead of bitching about it right now like princesses, why don't you continue to play on the server to see any "bad mannered" persistence in demonator10 or perhaps just play the game. DEMOS people! DEMOS!

The littlest Homo, you should shut the fuck up as well.
Ty

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Quite clear there is a lack of immaturity when attempting to make a strong point. Ironic, really; the fact they act no more than a 16 year old themselves; likely even less.

BTW your opening sentence just proves you're a fucking moron and should not open your mouth. "Quite clear there is a lack of immaturity". You fucking moron, it would be a lack of maturity.
Thanks,
Shut the fuck up.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 03:47 PM
okay first off this thread has gone in the opposite direction that I meant it to go. Let me just restate my reason for making this thread. TO STOP ANY ADMIN THAT ABUSES THEIR POWERS. I made a mistake in the very first post of this by calling out all admins of IBIS. For that I do apologize to anyone that had their "feelings" hurt.

Second, everyone is entitled to state their own opinions or facts. 99% of the time someone isn't gonna agree with someone else's opinion or facts. So state a rebuttal and keep it civil.

Third Demonater stop taking after koolayed.

Last thing. I'm already done bashing the GG server. it can never mount a comeback after all the bashing I have done. Both are great servers to play on and if you read through all my bashing on the GG server, I have never once called out "one" individual to say he/she sucks at the game. I only make fun of turtle right now cause I think he always has a dick in his mouth.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Inthebutt,
You are fat.

Nemesis
03-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Inthebutt,
You are fat.

...and slow.

inthebutt
03-26-2009, 04:10 PM
someone must have beat you real good with that ugly stick huh turtle??

Nemesis we have already established that.

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 04:17 PM
BTW your opening sentence just proves you're a fucking moron and should not open your mouth. "Quite clear there is a lack of immaturity". You fucking moron, it would be a lack of maturity.
Thanks,
Shut the fuck up.

Thanks, bud. I could always count on the simplest of minds to correct such obvious of mistakes. It seems as though every other competent mind saw my point and didn't bother correcting me because it would just be redundant. Keep up the good work, turtle.

I just realized that every forum needs the village idiot asshole to keep the thread alive and worth posting to conquer boredom. Thanks for filling in the spot, Turtle. Seems you've been a prime contributor to the retarded since July 27 2008. Then again, you're Rank #1 in the gg server so all the more reason to not take you seriously.

ggthxbai

/turtle

Nemesis
03-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks, bud. I could always count on the simplest of minds to correct such obvious of mistakes. It seems as though every other competent mind saw my point and didn't bother correcting me because it would just be redundant. Keep up the good work, turtle.

I just realized that every forum needs the village idiot asshole to keep the thread alive and worth posting to conquer boredom. Thanks for filling in the spot, Turtle. Seems you've been a prime contributor to the retarded since July 27 2008. Then again, you're Rank #1 in the gg server so all the more reason to not take you seriously.

ggthxbai

/turtle

hmm, this whole time, i thought you were that asshole, you've really been trying hard...

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-26-2009, 04:20 PM
This has gone on for to long and is way off point. I'm sick of it, closed.