PDA

View Full Version : WoD MMO....cancelled..

Assassin
04-21-2014, 05:55 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/04/14/ccp-shuts-down-in-development-world-of-darkness-mmo/

Well this is disheartening.

Rapedollar$
04-21-2014, 07:30 PM
boooooooooooooooooooo

acolyte_to_jippity
04-22-2014, 09:07 AM
i have already begun the heavy drinking.

and my local MES chapter has held moments of silence at the recent games.

Assassin
04-22-2014, 06:04 PM
i'd bet. Really looked like it could be fun too, but they would've had to make it a mostly pvp game...although with them creating Eve I would've thought they had that part on lock...idk very confusing.

Gaz
04-22-2014, 11:31 PM
it seems as though it had been in development for an excessively long time shame all that work went to waist

kionay
04-23-2014, 10:01 AM
it seems as though it had been in development for an excessively long time shame all that work went to waist

part of the reason is because it was in production for so long

not only do that have to develop the game, but as technology advances and new techniques are released they have to change what they already wrote

guess they didn't have the money or man-power to develop it fast enough, oh well :-/

Xerenix
04-23-2014, 12:11 PM
part of the reason is because it was in production for so long

not only do that have to develop the game, but as technology advances and new techniques are released they have to change what they already wrote

guess they didn't have the money or man-power to develop it fast enough, oh well :-/

My bet is on lack of money since their newest game Dust 514 was so bad that they lost a bunch of money.