PDA

View Full Version : Duck 04-22-14 01:29 STEAM_0:0:82130470

Old Bastard
04-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Name in Game: Q(>. <Q) Duck D<
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:82130470
Where: WCS
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A82130470&Submit=
Reason for perma ban: Wallhack

Ticks:
9k, Shoots through smoke for kill.
12k, appears to trace Riley headed back towards bomb.
12.7k follows Riley down low in front of bomb site with scout.
56k the fact that he knew riley was behind the door, struck odd with me.
65.5k looked to me as tracing kaska as vagabond.
69k Even before he landed a shot on Kaska it appeared he was still crosshairing him.
82k The fact he knew exactly where to shoot at a vagalion that was invisible. Even people who have great experience at killing vagas aren't that precise.

Now I could be dead wrong and simply making a rookie mistake and not putting 2 and 2 together but I feel that there is something there, more likely walls. But if I'm wrong so sue me. If he is walling he is kind of descent at playing it off.

brett friggin favre
04-22-2014, 01:56 AM
Hey! Im not hack =((
Its just blue - red models CT and T! Also I always listening! I have special gamers headphones! >_<
I had my own server with WAR3FT! I can give you screenshots of my models, Its not hack, just little help!
Next time Illnot play with headphones.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, maybe my crosshair following vagabond, how many vagabonds did I kill?? Maybe 1 or 2! I was following sound, not vagabond.

I. HACKING
4) The use of changed textures and or sounds to gain unfair advantage

red/blue skins go under that category.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/495-General-Server-Rules-1-7

tmac
04-22-2014, 01:59 AM
Duck, Cyber already told you on the other thread not to post on here unless specifically asked and yet you do just that, if you want help getting unbanned you should at least start by following directions. I'm going to watch the demo now I just wanted to put that out there first.

I watched it and I don't see any evidence of wallhacking, but the skins are a violation for sure, if it gets changed I don't think a perma ban is necessary but I still need to learn about it.

Waiting for your answer. Also I can give you screenshots of my MODELS of weapons and CT and T. They are red and blue. Its not hack. Just little help. I see Vagabond becaus blood coming out from him (I also chacge model of blood, I havelot of blood on map). I didnt know that its so helpfull.

In case nobody saw that on the unban me post he put up the blood change is a big problem, I'm starting to rethink my position on the perma ban.

Here is the unban me post
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12200-I-got-ban-on-WCS-server!

brett friggin favre
04-22-2014, 02:29 AM
but the skins are a violation for sure, if it gets changed I don't think a perma ban is necessary but I still need to learn about it.

the rules only state that anything that goes under "hacking" (this included) is a permaban offense with a demo provided. since this can't really be shown in a demo.....tough call.

sure, it's a bit excessive for an "obscure" rule, however...there's no way to see if he's using them after a temp ban expires. are we supposed to trust that he'll uninstall them just for our server?

tmac
04-22-2014, 02:55 AM
the rules only state that anything that goes under "hacking" (this included) is a permaban offense with a demo provided. since this can't really be shown in a demo.....tough call.

sure, it's a bit excessive for an "obscure" rule, however...there's no way to see if he's using them after a temp ban expires. are we supposed to trust that he'll uninstall them just for our server?

your right, it basically falls under having to take his word for it and if he now knows that it's not allowed it's not like he would tell anyone, tough call for the ula's but the rules are there for a reason.

Duck
04-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Im Russian, my English not so good. The point is, I play 1st day on your server, I didnt know that. I deleted red blue models, but blood I dont know how((( Maybe you can let me be with blood? Im not gonna be hard enemy with 23 lvl...... even with models my kdeath about 1.10. Please unban me(
Im tired from normal CSS, and last time I play only RPG and WR3mode servers. Also I have another Steam with 360 lvls on your server :D

Wolfenstinger
04-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Also I have another Steam with 360 lvls on your server :D

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=102248 -> The one that is for this thread currently Banned.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=98297 -> STEAM_0:0:9841897 (Same Player)

Wolfenstinger
04-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Saw him on his other account today.
In Demo - joins.
30000 : I get stuck yelling in chat.
40000 : When I call him out

Yes I'm Masskid in this entire demo. Also this chat is all text based; and last I checked avoiding a ban is illegal until everything is set in stone that you're in the clear.

If needed; i'll get on later to copy the chat into a notepad document for easier reference.

Duck
04-22-2014, 04:03 PM
yep, you are right

SCRIBBLE
04-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Duck, avoiding a ban is worthy of a permaban. Do not do it again.

Wolf, you know the rules on impersonation.

Wolfenstinger
04-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Wolf, you know the rules on impersonation.

XI. Names

1) No player shall use a name made to look like another players
2) No admin shall ever use unnamed or unconnected

I won't win that, even if I say me and Masskid agreed to it. I'll let him know. :headache:

Old Bastard
04-22-2014, 06:00 PM
As I have said, I know there was something fishy. I wasn't sure but from what I seen it was walls. If he is unbanned, then I apologize for the inconvenience that I may have caused. Otherwise I still stand by my belief.

Steamer
04-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Perma. One for admittance if skins and mods for unfair advantage, two for avoiding ban.