View Full Version : Sniperbooger banned 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM

Snooger
03-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Name in Game: يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8277041
Who banned you: Child admin -- Slasher
When: 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM
Where: Zombie mod server
Why banned: Was in his way for a split second typing after he tagged me as a zombie... he said move and when i was done typing i moved away. I was banned about 5 seconds AFTER moving

Other/Reason to unban: Did nothing wrong and love the server

Snooger
03-25-2009, 10:26 PM
nvm... messaged him in game...

SlasheR
03-25-2009, 11:15 PM
lol post liek this are jsut spam to the fourms, first of all if u dont know what u did to get banned you should think a little before comming here, here would be a quote from console

[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM has a $600 Bounty started
[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed Flents with zombie_claws_of_death.
[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed broken kid with zombie_claws_of_death.
[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z with zombie_claws_of_death.
يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z : really
يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z : nigger
(ADMIN) [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM: banned player يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z
that was really un respectful of you so i gave u a 5 min ban from server. people dont get banned for blocking mabye kick at most fyi.

I LIKE TURTLES
03-26-2009, 10:53 AM
lol post liek this are jsut spam to the fourms, first of all if u dont know what u did to get banned you should think a little before comming here, here would be a quote from console

[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM has a $600 Bounty started
[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed Flents with zombie_claws_of_death.
[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed broken kid with zombie_claws_of_death.
[M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM killed يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z with zombie_claws_of_death.
يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z : really
يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z : nigger
(ADMIN) [M.I.A.] Slasher|IBIS.A|ZM: banned player يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z
that was really un respectful of you so i gave u a 5 min ban from server. people dont get banned for blocking mabye kick at most fyi.

LOL.
that is great

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 11:03 AM
Curious to know what map and what spot he was in.

Envy
03-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Curious to know what map and what spot he was in.

WTS hobo some glasses. he was banned for disrespect and more importantly (imo) racism.

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 11:48 AM
You'd think I don't already know that...god, how old are you? (I'm taking your last message as an insult.)

Unlike you, who could only just state the obvious with your simple mind, I tend to picture the entire situation for my own amusement.

Upon reading the console messages, I can imagine two possibilities:
1. Likely an escape map, he tagged snooger before snooger got to do something and probably got mad so he blocked for a few seconds. I imagine it was spacestation_flee at the airlocks.

2. Or a barricade map...The possibilities are vast that I can't really confirm my hypothesis.

Or I could be completely wrong. Afterall, not enough information is given, which was why I asked what map he was playing. Waiting upon Slasher's reply, hopefully...

Hodgie
03-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Upon reading the console messages, I can imagine two possibilities:
1. Likely an escape map, he tagged snooger before snooger got to do something and probably got mad so he blocked for a few seconds. I imagine it was spacestation_flee at the airlocks.

2. Or a barricade map...The possibilities are vast that I can't really confirm my hypothesis.

Aren't these the only types of maps in ZM? In that case, I think there's a good chance that your imagination is correct.

inthebutt
03-26-2009, 03:16 PM
actually I'm willing to bet it wasn't an escape map, but a cade map and they both were in a tube.

TheLittlestHobo
03-26-2009, 04:06 PM
He tagged 2 people (I assume in quick succession) before he tagged the other folk. I could be wrong, he very well could be in the tubes.

SlasheR
03-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Who cares what map it was on this is a unban request i wanted to show him he was a dipshit for thinking he got banned for blocking. He didnt block just the very racism put-down got him 5 min ban. Jsut so u guys can go cry that u know what map it was it was a cade map. I cant remember the name but he didnt block at all anyway. Jsut 5 seconds of typing the insult that led to the 5 minute ban taking upon his request for life.

-a'men

Hodgie
03-26-2009, 07:02 PM
An unban me post for a 5 min ban isn't really necessary. It just makes the situation worse. When you get banned, wait 30 mins... if you still can't get in then you should make a post...

(USMC)Cornholio
03-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Name in Game: يйӧӧפэя_stoned.¹°z
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8277041
Who banned you: Child admin -- Slasher
When: 3-25-09 :: 11:10PM
Where: Zombie mod server
Why banned: Was in his way for a split second typing after he tagged me as a zombie... he said move and when i was done typing i moved away. I was banned about 5 seconds AFTER moving

Other/Reason to unban: Did nothing wrong and love the server

really snooger? you come in here and cry about a 5 min ban? after disrespecting an admin and making a racist comment with the same reply. you should take a couple day ban for such stupidity! come on dude, I can take a piss and grab the mail and have already served the ban in that time! COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS! kinda pathetic really...

inthebutt
03-27-2009, 02:51 AM
I think slasher did the right thing but the thing I don't agree with is the 5 minute ban. If your gonna ban someone, ban for at least 30 minutes. Cornholio is right a 5 minute ban is nothing. Ban for at least 30 minutes. otherwise people don't learn. They'll just keep doing what they did before the ban if they know all their gonna get is a 5 minute ban. oh and I didn't feel like posting in your other thread slasher but I vote for keep your admin. Just learn to be quicker :lmao: