PDA

View Full Version : StraightStupid 5.17.14

Passarelli
05-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Name in Game: StraightStupid
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1387576
Where: WCS
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:1387576&advType=steamid
Reason to ban: Homophobic remarks directed at me repeatedly. I warned him and he did stop for nearly the entire map (though he did show some disrespect several times). However, he does have a previous ban from Spasm for the same kind of thing.
Demo: 8531

29600 straightstupid calls me a faggot
32000 straightstupid says, "such a faggot with that"
35000 straightstupid says, "awe man, this fucking faggot"
42000 straightstupid says, "oh he is so stupid doesn't know what to do. Awe fucking faggot ass bitch"
46000 I warn him as nicely as possible, "also straight, please do not call people a 'faggot' or a 'nigger' on this server please." Tweedledoo then tells me to shutup.
48400 Tweedledoo right after I killed him, "what a fag"
I responded by telling him he is playing human and to cry more. I apologize for this, I should have just ignored him.
43000 Tweedledoo calls me a faggot again. I then warn him specifically that I'd post it and get him banned. He then showed clear contempt for the rules.
51500 Tweedledoo goes on a rant asking if he can call me gay repeatedly.
66500 Straightstupid says "how pathetic are you that I can hit you 11 times 9 times 16 times before you can even do anything"
79600 Straightstupid says "...you get to be a fagoff is because other races are broke. Fucking fagoff" (as a side note, I was playing other races that are much weaker. The only reason I switched is because they were all playing human)

Xerenix
05-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Seems to be a repeat offender in the server so will give him a week instead of a day.