PDA

View Full Version : Slasher quits admin????

SlasheR
03-26-2009, 06:42 PM
well guys. i came to ibis to quit the drama but its jsut getting a little bit more then i want. and i admit i have been making lots of mistakes lately becuase of being really over-stresses. thats why im letting it up to you my admin runs out on April 1st. You vote to tell me if i should renew it or not. if u think im being a good enough admin to zm beucase if the players dont its a lie to myself and imma stop living it and get more exersize then.

Envy
03-26-2009, 08:34 PM
If you can afford it just take some time off and play sparingly, that's what I've been doing lol it's there when you need it too =)

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Welcome to life, that is full of Drama. What's going to happen when you start a family and your kid or wife gets in a car accident and is badly hurt?
What happens if your child goes missing, and they issue an Amber alert?

You going to quit? or Will you be a man and Solve/deal with it.

Point is, don't quit because this is nothing compare to real life, and remember...

HAVE FUN :jive::jive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi-Dv1ou6s

inthebutt
03-27-2009, 02:54 AM
Welcome to life, that is full of Drama. What's going to happen when you start a family and your kid or wife gets in a car accident and is badly hurt?
What happens if your child goes missing, and they issue an Amber alert?

You going to quit? or Will you be a man and Solve/deal with it.

Point is, don't quit because this is nothing compare to real life, and remember...

HAVE FUN :jive::jive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi-Dv1ou6s

holy you don't need to traumatize the little kid. for right now all he should deal with is school and getting in that girl's pant that he likes.

ZERO
03-27-2009, 08:00 AM
If you are worried about being a good admin then you are a good admin :wtg:

No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, it is the reason behind that matters. Just sit back, relax, and stelz a few beers. :smirk:

I can understand taking a break from admin, but I do hope that I will still see you on the servers so that I can tag along with you to all the good spots... :pistols:

TheLittlestHobo
03-27-2009, 12:55 PM
holy you don't need to traumatize the little kid. for right now all he should deal with is school and getting in that girl's pant that he likes.

Girl's Pants = tomboys

You want to hit the skirts!

Oh, and as much as I despise seeing Slasher a lot in the game with his unusually appealing orgasms that I find irritating in my bowels, I will admit he is one of the best admins out there. Don't let the voice fool you. Under that soft childish voice lies a beastly 60 year old man waiting to burst out into maturity (not pedophilia).

I am also high as a dyke.

inthebutt
03-27-2009, 03:25 PM
hobo do you sniff glue??

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-27-2009, 03:37 PM
JUST saying :icon_mrgreen:

It's not much drama.

Koolayed
03-27-2009, 04:11 PM
lol i dont wanna call u guys gay but this drama ur talking about shit man gay as hell xD

TheLittlestHobo
03-28-2009, 01:32 AM
You know what rhymes with gay? It's forté. And I gots lots of it pal.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 12:30 PM
You know what rhymes with gay? It's forté. And I gots lots of it pal.

You know what doesn't rhyme with white women's vaginas? It's my big black cock and I got a huge one.

Also, Slasher has helped me out with a few admin abuse situations when no one else would listen. Willing to stick up and fight for me when he saw something was wrong. This is likely why he is contemplating taking a break, however, I will not allow this because I appreciate his confidence in me.

In addition, he will sometimes parody the Vagina Monlogoues by screaming high pitched orgasms into his microphone.

While my white woman can do this, it is much more comedic hearing an admin on Counter-Strike Source do it.

So I vote that Slasher is pro.

Vladninja
03-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Seems kinda Emo to ask if you are a "good admin and should keep it".

If you help the community by enforcing the rules in a fair and just way...
of course you should keep your adminship. IBIS needs good admins to keep out the troublemakers.

If you are using your powers there will always be people posting abuse threads or bitching. I'm guessing very few criminals thank the police for their arrest.

You shouldn't need a vote from anyone... It makes you look insecure.
Only you can really know what you need to do....

Just my .02 cents

demonater10
03-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Seems kinda Emo to ask if you are a "good admin and should keep it".

If you help the community by enforcing the rules in a fair and just way...
of course you should keep your adminship. IBIS needs good admins to keep out the troublemakers.

If you are using your powers there will always be people posting abuse threads or bitching. I'm guessing very few criminals thank the police for their arrest.

You shouldn't need a vote from anyone... It makes you look insecure.
Only you can really know what you need to do....

Just my .02 cents

Funny how you voted "YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT" isn't it?

ricochet
03-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Funny, Demonater10, I see nearly every one of your posts littered with Black this, White that...

And then there's your clan tag...

And you claim to not be racial?

Vladninja
03-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Yea I voted against him for admin which should be a private vote anyways....

We have a lot of people ready to take any admin who would "question themselves " to task for using his powers....

I havent play'd Zm in a while cause I got sick of all the fucking kids ruining the good play time for anyone who doesnt suck.

Ask any of the CLAN MEMBERS (even project we may not always get along but she will state the fact that Ive been here for a while), Zero, or old school IBIS ZM admins... I ve been around for a while...

What we need now is strong admins. If you read my post I dont put down slasher but say if you got the balls and think your doing the right thing stay with it. If hes just another pussy with a big ego thank fuck it... go away leave the real work for someone else...

Vladninja
03-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Funny how you voted "YOUR TERRIBLE AT ADMIN DONT RE-NEW IT" isn't it?

By the way youve been here for 2 months and already pissed off 2 clan members.... dont talk shit to me. At the end of it all you may feel like a big man but very few members (if any) of IBIS respect you. Keep up the good work. Piss everyone at IBIS off and see how long you have before your banned from this server... LOL!

Feel free to flame me I really dont care as I stated in my first post it was just my .02 cents I am not clan or admin... I was just giving my viewpoint and since your not Slasher I wasnt even talking to you...

:muffy::muffy::muffy:

demonater10
03-31-2009, 08:20 AM
At the end of it all you may feel like a big man but very few members (if any) of IBIS respect you.
Black Jesus respects me.
:)

Koolayed
04-03-2009, 01:09 PM
'touche demonator touche'

inthebutt
04-03-2009, 02:33 PM
where the hell has this little kid slasher been???? anyone know or did he just crawl up in some back water hole and start cutting himself??

weeman2412
04-03-2009, 07:27 PM
By the way youve been here for 2 months and already pissed off 2 clan members.... dont talk shit to me. At the end of it all you may feel like a big man but very few members (if any) of IBIS respect you. Keep up the good work. Piss everyone at IBIS off and see how long you have before your banned from this server... LOL!

Feel free to flame me I really dont care as I stated in my first post it was just my .02 cents I am not clan or admin... I was just giving my viewpoint and since your not Slasher I wasnt even talking to you...

:muffy::muffy::muffy:

are you saying we haven't had a new good admins ever since the epic crashes in January?!!?!?!? are there still annoying spammers around I'm itching to ban people when I'm back :)

/... and the hell inactiveness drops your place like 300+ places in the zm rank o.o

demonater10
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
where the hell has this little kid slasher been???? anyone know or did he just crawl up in some back water hole and start cutting himself??

Several days ago I got invited into the 24/7 Slasher Club, I have not seen Slasher since. I believe I am the only active member as well.

deprodigy
04-03-2009, 08:33 PM
You know what doesn't rhyme with white women's vaginas? It's my big black cock and I got a huge one.

Also, Slasher has helped me out with a few admin abuse situations when no one else would listen. Willing to stick up and fight for me when he saw something was wrong. This is likely why he is contemplating taking a break, however, I will not allow this because I appreciate his confidence in me.

In addition, he will sometimes parody the Vagina Monlogoues by screaming high pitched orgasms into his microphone.

While my white woman can do this, it is much more comedic hearing an admin on Counter-Strike Source do it.

So I vote that Slasher is pro.

so you are a african american in the K.K.K.?

demonater10
04-03-2009, 10:39 PM
so you are a african american in the K.K.K.?
Please stick to the topic, my race has nothing to do with it.
I do not belong to "K.K.K.", I belong to the clan [K K K].

Vladninja
04-03-2009, 11:52 PM
are you saying we haven't had a new good admins ever since the epic crashes in January?!!?!?!? are there still annoying spammers around I'm itching to ban people when I'm back :)

/... and the hell inactiveness drops your place like 300+ places in the zm rank o.o

LOL.... I know right... Im not listed till like page 5 now. Havent been on all semester but this summer we gotta take it back!!! Time to show these kids how real zombie mod is playd.