PDA

View Full Version : Plz UnBan!

UnSc^_-pe
05-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Well i have been playing on ur pub number 1 for the past couple of days and i really enjoyed ur server. im not great, but there are times when i pull of some crazy shit. and i enjoyed ur server because no1 ever called hacks and evry1 was cool as hell. well today about 7:00 pm eastern, i was on with some friends and a ringer and we all got banned. what for idk, but it soon came to my attention that some was going to unban us and even apologized for what happened. well this person who was telling us this was talking to our ringer and our ringer said some stupid remarks. he informed me of this and i got pissed at him for said remarks and that i was becoming a regular on ur server and like d playing there. well by then it was to late and the person trying to resolve the situation got pissed (as they had all the right in the world to) and basically said we werent going to get unbanned and that we were never playing on any of his servers.

am asking to get unbanned because our ringer does not reflect me nor any1 else at xC. it was a case of contacting the wrong person and our ringer being a prick. if nothing comes of this then at least i was able to try and set things right. gl hf.

xC // UnSc^_-pe STEAM_0:0:8156092

vicious
05-24-2008, 06:58 PM
oh yeah.. i was there, it was Ghosting. You guys were telling each other where the others were. I forgot who did the ban, i think it was Dual.

Dual
05-24-2008, 07:31 PM
You guys got banned for using vent (GHOSTING) it consider cheating and will be treated as such!

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Yea it was funny. There were 3 of them. One of them was on spec while the other 2 were playing. It was pretty obvious what they were doing. Try your bullshit on some other server. :stupid:

whytboiz33
05-24-2008, 10:19 PM
ringer!!!???!?!??! omg... you should be banned from the forums just for that.... ringer!?!?!? in pub?!?!? lol... gg peace

UnSc^_-pe
05-24-2008, 11:13 PM
what?!? ghosting!?! yes we had a ringer with us, we were about to start scrimming. he said he needed to warm up, i had the server in my comment and i said join the pub i was in. so yes, when i say ringer, i mean ringer, as odd as it sounds, people do sometimes need to warmup.

as for ghosting, how can u tell im ghosting when u r not even in the vent im in. i wont deny i was in vent with the rest of my team, because i was. as for always having one of our guys spec, i cant say anything on that because i didnt see any of it, not because it wasnt there, but because i wasnt looking. but it doesnt matter, because no1 was saying anything in vent. just because we happen to know where u r does not mean we were ghosting. how many times do people in ur server walk? how many people actually think of using their radars? if i see u cross to a corner and not come out, im gonna make an educated guess and say ur still in that corner. but even more than that, why would i ghost? how can one better themselves in this game if they know where evry1 is at any given moment? u cant. and if u think u can, ur dead wrong.

why im writing, because i actually liked ur server. it was fun. i will rephrase an earlier statement and say that most of the people on ur server are cool as hell. i would still like to play there. thats why im taking my precious time trying to be civil to this clan. say what u want, i dont care. and no, there were more than 3 of us on.

it was :
xC // UnSc^_-pe (me)
xC // Killick
xC // epiC
Skyskrape (he wasnt tagged up)
^vaginagrinder (the ringer)

and as a parting thought till the next entertaining post, just because u play the game a lot, does not make u an expert on ghosting. so plz, dont come to me and say that. earleri today i was accused of walling on ur server on assualt. luckily enough some of the other people who were pubbing at the time explained the ability to use a map and shoot at something u cant see on ur screen.

xC // UnSc^_-pe

ZERO
05-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Without a demo there can be no perma ban as there is no real proof of these accusations. I would recommend however that you keep a close eye on him and next time get the required demo of him ghosting or benefiting from ghosting so that he can be perma baned.

For now he is getting a second chance, he will be unbanned only when I get around to it because I do not fully believe that he is totally clean. I know you guys and trust your judgment but we all still need to get demos for the perma ban unless I can see from the stats or logs.

UnSc^_-pe
05-30-2008, 06:52 PM
so i was wondering if i was gonna get unbanned sometime soon?

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-30-2008, 06:54 PM
so i was wondering if i was gonna get unbanned sometime soon?

STFU. :plzdie:

Dual
05-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Its really been becoming a pain in the ass lately, due to all these idiots ghosting and venting, this can be dealt with to, by making sure when you die on the server you can only see the side your on when your dead.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-30-2008, 08:00 PM
There are many servers setup that way. Im hoping we can have that don to the pub too.

Dual
05-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Yeah I Think its a waste of time trying to demo, people that ghost or vent for that matter. Image CO IF we started ghosting, problaby we would be unstopable, I don't think people would like that.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah I Think its a waste of time trying to demo, people that ghost or vent for that matter. Image CO IF we started ghosting, problaby we would be unstopable, I don't think people would like that.

Hmmmm quite tempting. In the CSS world, that would be considered unethical. :lmao:

Dual
05-30-2008, 08:15 PM
These guy don't know how we use to go from server to server, over the years dominating counter-strike, smashing the compilition.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Yeah like underworldgaming and halflife2boards. Those were the days.

Dual
05-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Railbait, You remember the CLQ RANKING SYSTEM?

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Railbait, You remember the CLQ RANKING SYSTEM?

Wow railbait, now you're taking it back. Yes i remember the CLQ ranks and s I remember that I used to be ranked first and you ranked second.

UnSc^_-pe
05-30-2008, 10:45 PM
STFU. :plzdie:

dude WTF is ur problem. i havnt done a gd thing to u and u have been nothing but a fucking asshole. stop blaming u sucking on evry1 else ghosting. for the love of christ, i was just asking a fucking question. and frankly i dont give a flying fuk on what u have to say. from a lot of other peoples posts i see so many people are getting banned for ghosting and venting. dude, come on. so many people play css while running vent, what makes u some pro on spotting ghosting VS just dumb luck.

i was trying to be cool this entire time and solve a situation that shouldnt have happened but evrytime i sy something somebody has some snide ass remark. seriously, i didnt come in here like some asshole spamming about all this bs and cursing people out, i tried to approach this a mature adult, but i guess im a fuking moron for trying to be civil. and frankly i dont need ur fucking shit, i didnt take any from those gd muslim insurgent fucks in iraq, and im sure as hell not gonna put up with ur fucking immaturity. fuck off man.

whytboiz33
05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
my ass hurts...

um... but yeah, i think duals idea of the spec blocking is good. its how they do it in cal.. lol...

whytboiz33
05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
i just thought of the down side, us clan members wont be able to spot wallers and such. im sure we can work that out though

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-31-2008, 10:09 AM
dude WTF is ur problem. i havnt done a gd thing to u and u have been nothing but a fucking asshole. stop blaming u sucking on evry1 else ghosting. for the love of christ, i was just asking a fucking question. and frankly i dont give a flying fuk on what u have to say. from a lot of other peoples posts i see so many people are getting banned for ghosting and venting. dude, come on. so many people play css while running vent, what makes u some pro on spotting ghosting VS just dumb luck.

i was trying to be cool this entire time and solve a situation that shouldnt have happened but evrytime i sy something somebody has some snide ass remark. seriously, i didnt come in here like some asshole spamming about all this bs and cursing people out, i tried to approach this a mature adult, but i guess im a fuking moron for trying to be civil. and frankly i dont need ur fucking shit, i didnt take any from those gd muslim insurgent fucks in iraq, and im sure as hell not gonna put up with ur fucking immaturity. fuck off man.

:lmao: What does Iraq have to do with a Gaming server ? Whooooooa there buddy. We have some anger management issues that need to be resolved asap.

Dual
05-31-2008, 10:11 AM
disrespecting IBIS Members in the forum is not gonna get your banned lifted, so maybe you should think about moving along.

Rapedollar$
05-31-2008, 11:30 AM
ooh you were in iraq? where, when, what branch, whats your mos, etc... i have been to almost every base in iraq...

UnSc^_-pe
05-31-2008, 03:57 PM
ooh you were in iraq? where, when, what branch, whats your mos, etc... i have been to almost every base in iraq...

i just got back a month ago. i was at liberty, then at QWEC south of mosul. im 11-B, gun bunny. im heading back in december with a heavy unit of strykers to baghdad.

I have unresolved anger issues? dude wth am i supposed to say when u have nothing but negative ass comments to say when i havnt said a gd thing to u.

"Yea it was funny. There were 3 of them. One of them was on spec while the other 2 were playing. It was pretty obvious what they were doing. Try your bullshit on some other server.:stupid:"

"STFU.:plzdie: "

wth did i do to BE disrespected as such? i wasnt some bullshit hacker or punk ass kid just fucking with u guys. i made an effort to come and resolve something and i got nothing but shit from u.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-31-2008, 04:06 PM
i just got back a month ago. i was at liberty, then at QWEC south of mosul. im 11-B, gun bunny. im heading back in december with a heavy unit of strykers to baghdad.

I have unresolved anger issues? dude wth am i supposed to say when u have nothing but negative ass comments to say when i havnt said a gd thing to u.

"Yea it was funny. There were 3 of them. One of them was on spec while the other 2 were playing. It was pretty obvious what they were doing. Try your bullshit on some other server.:stupid:"

"STFU.:plzdie: "

wth did i do to BE disrespected as such? i wasnt some bullshit hacker or punk ass kid just fucking with u guys. i made an effort to come and resolve something and i got nothing but shit from u.

Ok I understand you anger and you did handle it in a civil manner so I will apologize to you for my comments. I believe this is a first apology given from myself but I have read your posts and reconsidered that my negative comments toward you were wrong on my part. So I grant you a hand shake and peace between me and you from now on.
Happy Gaming !

whytboiz33
05-31-2008, 04:09 PM
thats right boys, now kiss... take off his shirt... now rub his chest...

uhh,... wrong forum... shit...

:chillpill:

ZERO
05-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Unbanned,

I like the idea about only being able to see your team, but I really like being able to see what is going on. Make a post in the clan section and we can look into it.