PDA

View Full Version : faggotry

SHADY V1RU5
05-27-2014, 11:17 PM
playful kicks are one thing but the faggots doin dumb bans need to just stop .... its patetic all the admins now seem to have power trips on the wrong individuals this is why i changed my name and went incongnito for so long..... i wont mention any fags names cause im not here to fuckin report just throwin my two cents on the dumb forums and saying the faggotry can stop.... if i wanna make a case of it and damage the hopes of clan for a few individuals i will i hate wasting my time typing any of this bullshit but come on grow the fuck up and play by the rule book using powers sparingly is still top 10 right? so learn your fucking rules and abide them..... ive played the admin role long enough to know what i can and cant do get off my nuts all you new admins and all regulars that know me quit fuckin with me its retarded i gotta come home from work wanna game then get banned for faggot crush reasons........ im not leaving ibis and never will one of the few good servers but seriously learn your role as admins or pass the stick. fuck you im out :plzdie:

Old Bastard
05-28-2014, 02:09 AM
No one banned you Shady? http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist

brett friggin favre
05-28-2014, 02:09 AM
playful kicks are one thing but the faggots doin dumb bans need to just stop .... its patetic all the admins now seem to have power trips on the wrong individuals this is why i changed my name and went incongnito for so long..... i wont mention any fags names cause im not here to fuckin report just throwin my two cents on the dumb forums and saying the faggotry can stop.... if i wanna make a case of it and damage the hopes of clan for a few individuals i will i hate wasting my time typing any of this bullshit but come on grow the fuck up and play by the rule book using powers sparingly is still top 10 right? so learn your fucking rules and abide them..... ive played the admin role long enough to know what i can and cant do get off my nuts all you new admins and all regulars that know me quit fuckin with me its retarded i gotta come home from work wanna game then get banned for faggot crush reasons........ im not leaving ibis and never will one of the few good servers but seriously learn your role as admins or pass the stick. fuck you im out :plzdie:

complaining, but not willing to do 5 minutes of paperwork to properly report anyone...and still thinking someone gives a shit.

classic shady.

Jackie Marlow
05-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Sounds like some passive aggressive status updates broads post on FB. Name names, Holmes!

SHADY V1RU5
05-28-2014, 08:09 PM
no point in wasting my time to fill it out cause i already know how shit works ya see .... and it wont show up in list when its voted apon fyi .... and yes i was banned i dont have a screen shot cause fuck it i know what happens its a slap on the wrist but nothing is really ever done..... its a fuckin "democracy"

brett friggin favre
05-28-2014, 08:31 PM
no point in wasting my time to fill it out cause i already know how shit works ya see .... and it wont show up in list when its voted apon fyi .... and yes i was banned i dont have a screen shot cause fuck it i know what happens its a slap on the wrist but nothing is really ever done..... its a fuckin "democracy"

So you won't waste your time reporting it, but you will waste your time bitching about it...logic

Sin
05-29-2014, 12:42 PM
Bitching about it takes less time and feels better than being a faggot snitch.

Would read thread again.

Steamer
05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
#like.:banghead:

D-town
05-30-2014, 07:27 AM
i wont mention any fags names cause im not here to fuckin report

Did ya'll miss that part? Because it's like near the beginning.

Jackie Marlow
05-30-2014, 08:46 AM
Dick-Town hacks.

brett friggin favre
05-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Did ya'll miss that part? Because it's like near the beginning.

No that's actually the part that makes him a self-important whiny bitch, which is the whole point.

SCRIBBLE
05-30-2014, 06:39 PM
not everything needs to be officially reported to resound with the right people

D-town
05-30-2014, 09:20 PM
not everything needs to be officially reported to resound with the right people

Exactly. And this post is doing just that! Title: faggotry. Result: faggotry.

garey40
05-30-2014, 09:47 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-d5ybA0uYRxg/U307ytC4BTI/AAAAAAAABG0/22vxncBMarc/Google-Panda-4.0-Update.gif

Sin
06-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Hahahaha! Best Panda NA.

SHADY V1RU5
06-15-2014, 03:07 AM
funny how ive always been semi cool with you brett until you became the bitch you are over a bitch thats hated in the community swear to god hope i never cross your path in real life.... knockin on me and what i say when your being a lil bitch behind your keyboard im sick of your fake ass faggot remarks id bitch slap you in real life you ever say some shit like that in my presence..... get over yourself go fuck your bitch and keep my shennanigans out of your mouth, you dont play anymore and yet your another forum faggot that comes on to chyme in like your opinion is valid to me in the first place..... swear on my life i ever see you im making you eat them words you little bitch. go put on your tough guy skirt for your lil bitch i aint buyin it.... pussy get on my level. :plzdie: :assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assa ult::assault::assault::assault::assault::reddot: :wtg:

phil.™
06-15-2014, 05:27 AM
I like pussy... Cats. Pussy cats. So calm, easy to maintain, not much playing.

Xerenix
06-15-2014, 06:08 AM
I like pussy... Cats. Pussy cats. So calm, easy to maintain, not much playing.

Feels good in your pants aswell.

brett friggin favre
06-15-2014, 11:02 AM
funny how ive always been semi cool with you brett until you became the bitch you are over a bitch thats hated in the community swear to god hope i never cross your path in real life.... knockin on me and what i say when your being a lil bitch behind your keyboard im sick of your fake ass faggot remarks id bitch slap you in real life you ever say some shit like that in my presence..... get over yourself go fuck your bitch and keep my shennanigans out of your mouth, you dont play anymore and yet your another forum faggot that comes on to chyme in like your opinion is valid to me in the first place..... swear on my life i ever see you im making you eat them words you little bitch. go put on your tough guy skirt for your lil bitch i aint buyin it.... pussy get on my level. :plzdie: :assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assa ult::assault::assault::assault::assault::reddot: :wtg:

tough guy skirt? it's called a kilt, you uncultured swine. at least i don't only show up to bitch and moan about how much sand is in my vagina.

SHADY V1RU5
06-15-2014, 03:25 PM
the funny thing is.... out of all that you only acknowledge that one insult....therefore proves everything i said is spot on...... u are nothing but a lil bitch homie ... and a fake ass faggot.

brett friggin favre
06-15-2014, 04:43 PM
the funny thing is.... out of all that you only acknowledge that one insult....therefore proves everything i said is spot on...... u are nothing but a lil bitch homie ... and a fake ass faggot.

Actually it proves that what you said was not intelligible enough to warrant a response. And I'm not your homie, pal. Now if you wanna continue your little bitchfit then do it in pm or on steam, don't flood the forums with this shit.

phil.™
06-15-2014, 06:18 PM
I love bitches. I use to own a female dog and she was great.
Calm, I liked taking that bitch for a walk.

Carmichal
06-15-2014, 06:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/snmnH.gif

this thread... this gif... figure it out.

Sin
06-16-2014, 07:19 AM
Best fucking thread on this forum in YEARS.

Jesus Christ we need more of this shit to bring life back to these pages. Fuck that pussy PM or Steam bullshit. Sharing is caring.