PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural Mafia

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

What
06-01-2014, 09:38 PM
This game is based on the Supernatural series. It does not follow any specific plot or storyline from the show, but is used to provide flavor and some interesting aspects to the game.

List of Players:
Kionay, Sin, Passarelli, Cyber, Nemesis, Old Bastard, Phil, Stan, Acolyte to Jippy, Blackmage, Brett Favre, BladeTwinSwords, DJ_MikeyRevile, Scribble, Locust

ANYONE WHO ISN'T me or in the above list is NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD.

Those who were asked to confirm in the thread, please type <confirmed> (not color coded), when almost everyone is confirmed, DAY 1 will begin when i post the scene.

I ASK EVERYONE TO NOT TALK TO ANYONE outside of this thread about your/their roles. If you have a partner, you can only talk to them when DAY 1 in game is over, and NIGHT 1 begins!

WE ARE PLAYING A Supernatural mafia wars theme. So for those who want information about the show or their character (for lore purposes), try this wiki: http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Wiki

All roles have been distributed randomly, read what your role is and if you have any questions ask me.

For the sake of balancing the game and keeping it fresh, I have used both Mafiascum.net and EpicMafia in the formation of some of the roles. There are no hidden modifiers. It is meant to be a step up from Cyber's game, but it is not a Role Madness game, so no complaining if you didn't get a super awesome power role.

IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM ONLY so that i can keep track of all communications.
You do not ask other players.
I will always reserve the right to answer/note answer/ ignore your question if i believe that it interacting with that question might be too revealing to the plot.
Make sure you all add me on steam if you haven't yet, just in case.

Colors to Vote: To unvote: Unvote Name To vote to lynch someone: Vote Name To vote no lynch: No Lynch

Absolutely NO Editing of any posts. There will be consequences for doing this, including and up to a modkill.

The goal is to start tomorrow evening, unless everyone confirms before that, so no complaining about getting the show on the road before then.

If you have not received a role, its because your inbox is full, message me when you have room.

CYBER
06-01-2014, 09:52 PM
For those who don't know. What What was saying about "you do not ask others" is that "you do not TALK to others outside of this thread about this game or your role, unless your role allows you to do", you CAN however ask questions during the day IN THE THREAD if you need clarification to random shit like "Yo, why are we no lynching? is that good or bad?".

Keep in mind however that during the game, you might be given false info by scum if given the chance, but discussion and interrogation is definitely part of the game.

REMEMBER> NO EDITS>

brett friggin favre
06-01-2014, 10:24 PM
confirmed

Old Bastard
06-01-2014, 10:27 PM
confirmed

Passarelli
06-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Confirmed.

CYBER
06-01-2014, 11:51 PM
cuntfirmed.

Blackmage
06-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Confirmed.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-02-2014, 12:09 AM
confirmed

acolyte_to_jippity
06-02-2014, 12:27 AM
firm of the con

BladeTwinSwords
06-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Confuckingfirmed.

phil.™
06-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Confirmed.

Sin
06-02-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm here.

SCRIBBLE
06-02-2014, 10:44 AM
confirmed.

Locust
06-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Yea I gots it

kionay
06-02-2014, 12:22 PM
confirmed

Stan
06-02-2014, 03:19 PM
k uh confirmed

Nemesis
06-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Here.

What
06-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Then:
It’s morning in a rundown town in South Dakota.
Everyone awakes in a daze, familiar faces all around, some not so familiar.
Humans, demons and everything in between.
This place doesn’t feel right, something here seems to be limiting people's abilities.

“Well, we’re a bit of a motley crew aren’t we?”

“Don’t tell me YOU are starting to question the company you keep Tommy Lee”

“Who?”

“Forget it. We may not like it, but until we get more information we are going to have to work together”

“And to the victor, goes the spoils…”

“Outstanding!”

Now:

Nemesis
06-02-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't watch Twilight so I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Except that What apparently enjoys sparkly men.

brett friggin favre
06-02-2014, 04:02 PM
well...let's get the discussion going then.

again i say we don't lynch unless someone shows absolutely no will to give an effort.

Old Bastard
06-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I agree with Brett on this one.

SCRIBBLE
06-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Always an argument on whether or not we should lynch. Everyone hard claim and let's get it over with.

Blackmage
06-02-2014, 04:54 PM
So, I'm now trying to figure out if Nem watches Supernatural and was referencing the episode where they insult Twilight, or the more likely version where he's just insulting Supernatural.

One thing to note, we have 15 players this time, which is actually statistically worse than 14 players. I can understand trying to NL if you think we're trying for only losing 1 player overnight, but I'm still of the opinion lynching is good. I believe most of the arguments we could do for D1 L/NL were done in PB. However, we do have a number who didn't participate in that game, any new points or opinions?

As a side note, I'm not voting yet because I'm not sure how people would take a D1 joke vote. However, why did the both of you not actually vote NL instead of just saying it? If you're afraid the scum would snipe it to close it, doesn't that mean you don't actually want to NL?

Oh, important thing What said: "There are no hidden modifiers.". When people die, if they've claimed something, we can check for false information they gave. Granted, we might not know what version of the role they have, but they probably are lying if something seems to be from left field. Not important for now, but getting this out there.

CYBER
06-02-2014, 04:57 PM
so here's the thing, when i modded those and saw the behind the scenes, depending on the setup, sometimes nl was an acceptable solution, but this shouldn't be pushed as the very first option.

in fact it should be the very last resort when all else fails and we should leave room for discussion and alliances forming to use later on as documentation.
i don't really give a rat's ass whether we went with a target lynch (best option), random lynch (best of worst), nl (worst of best) or policy lynch (this should never happen), as long as proper discussions are arguments are made before that.

so. fun facts to keep in memory:

I believe it's a supernatural theme with moderate number of power roles, vanilla townies, and modifiers.
And that means it should be somewhat of a closed setup "character wise".
Meaning that down the road, fake claiming might not be so easy especially main ones.
Do keep an eye out for soft claims if you spot any, and immediately counter claim anyone who hard claims a booked character.
Expect the unexpected. What (see i always write him with fucking caps >_<) said it will be supernatural flavor, not story.
And this means that it might not be a humans vs demons/angels setup, but could be a mix, just like the show does.
Not that I can confirm this theory personally, but it should be mentioned, seeing how ppl assumed it was guards vs inmates in prisonbreak.

phil.™
06-02-2014, 04:57 PM
I don't watch Twilight so I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Except that What apparently enjoys sparkly men.

I got you my dude. I have Twilight memorized to what each cast is wearing per scene. I'll translate What said:

“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”

With that said, the day just started, let's see what people have to bring to the table before voting.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-02-2014, 05:04 PM
i thought i read somewhere via a link in the last game that voting no lynch actually benefits the mafia? Why vote no lynch if that is the case?

CYBER
06-02-2014, 05:07 PM
So, I'm now trying to figure out if Nem watches Supernatural and was referencing the episode where they insult Twilight, or the more likely version where he's just insulting Supernatural.

i have also noticed this. I remember an episode where dean winchester was mocking twilight and vamps and even talked about smthn like "you're sparkling" or is that glitter? or smthn... eh, you know nem, always trying to convey shit full of hate.

Nemesis
06-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Fucking vote Phil for quoting Twilight.

And no, I've never seen the show.

CYBER
06-02-2014, 05:35 PM
I will say one thing.
Before I read my pm, a certain new player asked me if I got any good role.

And I replied with a paraphrase of the following:

Now here's my problem with this, assuming that they truly didn't properly read the rules, then it was a simple rookie error, and they were educated. But it could have also been a scummy move that I've seen happen before. Keep in mind that this was before I even received anything from the mod, so my analysis of this is purely objective for the most part.

If i were to answer that "did you get a good role?" loaded question, it would get me to either break mod rules about sharing info or bullshit them completely about whether i do or do not have a role. And if i were to NOT answer the question, usually it's a sign of evasion that I might have a power role and simply dodging the question.

Eitherway, this would really put me in a spot i wouldn't want to be if I had something to keep for myself. But thankfully, I was still clueless about any info in the game, and warned them to reread the rules and come back to me when they find out why they fucked up. They read them.

Now, keep in mind that this player was informed that this shit was not allowed, and that it's breaking the rules. And i will attribute this to being a rookie mistake of not knowing the rules properly, and they have been educated.

The only other reason why i am not disclosing a name yet, other than being a simple mistake, is because this actually might have backfired on them as well and provided me some info, even if not 100% reliable.
See, the fact that someone was so eager to ask if i had a power role mere moments after the roles were sent, would imply that this person THEMSELVES have a power role and are currently hyped up about the game, as opposed to being a simple VT that usually would simply brush it off and carry on.

Now whether that person's role is beneficial or detrimental to town. I'm going to need to observe. But that person will definitely be brought to questioning later on if i smell something scummy, and i will personally hunt them down myself for facts if need be... but for now, let's way in our options.

brett friggin favre
06-02-2014, 05:36 PM
i didn't put out a vote because i qualified it by saying unless someone shows "absolutely no will to give an effort"

kionay
06-02-2014, 05:37 PM
such a shame we don't have a patsy for an obvious lynch day 1 this time around :-/

brett friggin favre
06-02-2014, 05:55 PM
such a shame we don't have a patsy for an obvious lynch day 1 this time around :-/

not yet, give it some time

phil.™
06-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Where's irish when you need him.

Passarelli
06-02-2014, 06:05 PM
I think a day 1 lynch would lead to more information to use down the road as well as a chance to hit scum.

Joke-vote: Nemesis

Don't hate me Nemesis, at least I gave you pretty rainbow colors! I would have made it sparkily like twilight vampires if I could!

Oh wait, Tinkerbell helped some!

brett friggin favre
06-02-2014, 06:19 PM
I think a day 1 lynch would lead to more information to use down the road as well as a chance to hit scum.

Joke-vote: Nemesis

Don't hate me Nemesis, at least I gave you pretty rainbow colors! I would have made it sparkily like twilight vampires if I could!

Oh wait, Tinkerbell helped some!

who invited the gay mexican? cyber.........

BladeTwinSwords
06-02-2014, 07:29 PM
I almost want to get rid of Cyber simply because his fucking messages are too damn long to read.

I'm with Brett on this one. Let's see who doesn't say jack shit.

Nemesis
06-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Is there a dealine set now or only if things stagnate?

What
06-02-2014, 07:59 PM
As of now, no deadline, especially to give it time for everyone to come and check out the thread, but preferably it will not take more than a few days.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Is there a dealine set now or only if things stagnate?

i am curious about this as well.

Does anyone else who hasnt spoken care to share there thoughts on how we proceed with day one lynchings?

CYBER
06-02-2014, 08:13 PM
I almost want to get rid of Cyber simply because his fucking messages are too damn long to read.

I'm with Brett on this one. Let's see who doesn't say jack shit.
lol screw you. some posts have to be long enough...
the point of them is for you to identify the big key notes and isolate the important facts to put them together for later.
i'll try to be more brief in later posts i guess. but yeah, my thoughts are here for later documentation...

acolyte_to_jippity
06-02-2014, 08:19 PM
until there is a more pressing reason not to do so, i'm on the no lynch side of the debate.

of note, everyone to soft-vote so far has fallen in line with their suggestions from last game (irish and brett both pushing no lynch early).

- - - Updated - - -

fml: *bastard, not irish.

Old Bastard
06-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Who said anything about pushing no lynch, lmfao. I agreed with Brett on no lynch as of right now until there is someone who brings nothing to the table.

- - - Updated - - -

but doesn't make it a vote, just my point of view until evidence surfaces a reason to lynch.

SCRIBBLE
06-02-2014, 09:00 PM
no lynch helps mafia and lynching could potentially help mafia. I know nothing about this show so I have some reading to do. I am all for lynching someone that either stays quiet or has too much shit to say on the first day.

- - - Updated - - -

no lynch potentially helps mafia and lynching potentially helps mafia***

almost edited...

phil.™
06-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Sorry guys, long day at work today, tomorrow should be much slower for me to be a bit more active. I'm going to bed, will check the thread again 6am EST.
Let's see who's currently in-active: Stan, Sin? That's it?

SCRIBBLE
06-02-2014, 09:29 PM
I am working 4am to 10am CST then driving 7 hours tomorrow. I may post during the hours I am working but do not expect anything out of me until late tomorrow, around 7pm EST.

Blackmage
06-02-2014, 09:36 PM
I don't see Locust either, but that's only 3 left to pop in, chances are no one has information to share yet. The good news is we have very few people who seem to be considering NL.

Question to the mod: How exact do you want vote colours for them to count? By extension, if Pas's vote doesn't count, which problem was it. His vote not being coloured, or it being the wrong colour?

What
06-02-2014, 09:47 PM
I have already stated what you need to do to vote properly. Read the first post for color and format.

brett friggin favre
06-02-2014, 09:51 PM
I don't see Locust either, but that's only 3 left to pop in, chances are no one has information to share yet. The good news is we have very few people who seem to be considering NL.

Question to the mod: How exact do you want vote colours for them to count? By extension, if Pas's vote doesn't count, which problem was it. His vote not being coloured, or it being the wrong colour?

I'm against random lynching, I'm sure out of 15 people, someone will display little interest. Problem is...mafia are gonna be more interested and know that not talking is seen as scummy. 95% chance we lynch a townie day 1 imo.

Locust
06-02-2014, 10:11 PM
This I think was posted in the last thread but I'll post it again: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21947

Reading through that thread basically has convinced me that a no lynch day 1 is pretty awful. Now I have no good way of suggesting who to lynch day 1 but that's going to have to be a group decision but I don't think there's any good reason to no lynch day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, if you don't lynch day 1, you can't analyze the wagons on day 2.

IE, if scum gets lynched day 1, you can try to look at the wagon and figure out who was bussing / who was avoiding the wagon.
If town gets lynched day 1, you can try to figure out who was pushing it.

If you no-lynch Day 1, then the scum kills someone Night 1, and you still don't have wagons to analyze on Day 2.

No lynch is a terrible, awful, horrible move D1. It is literally the only thing that is worse than self-hammering as town.

First of all, the lynch is the ONLY thing that is guaranteed to be in the hands of a town. Barring multiball/setup shenanigans, there are always more town than scum in an active game, and town players will have more votes than scum players. So as a whole, the town controls a lynch.

In contrast, night play generally favors scum. The scum get to nightkill. There are often foils to protown power roles (Mafia Roleblockers, Godfathers, etc.). Even protown abilities can wind up hurting the town (like when a vigilante shoots four protown players in four nights).

Giving up your lynches literally hands extra nightkills to the scums.

By extension, No Lynching on Day One means:
1) Your first night of actions is a series of completely blind actions. This is BAD. Playing a role correctly is a talent, and you give away your ability to play your role correctly for an ENTIRE Day/Night cycle.
2) Your D2 lynch will be uneducated. Yes, there will be results from a scum nightkill and possibly an investigative result. But unless the investigative result is claimed, nobody will know anything, so they're still playing blindly. A D2 lynch after a D1 No-Lynch is almost as random and inaccurate as a D1 lynch.
3) As mentioned before, you're handing a living player to the scums. A town should seek to use every advantage it possibly can, and going into D2 with no bandwagons and a dead protown player is just bad strategy.
4) If a moderator designs a setup for a Day Start, you should assume that the setup is balanced for a Day Start. While assuming moderator competence is not always safe (Blood Bowl Mafia, anyone?), it's a good baseline. Letting the game "start" with night unbalances the setup, and probably NOT in your favor.

Some posts from that thread for those who are too lazy to read it.

Passarelli
06-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Those are pretty much the reasons why I say we should indeed go for a day 1 lynch. If whatever investigators we have don't turn anything up, day 2 would also be a blind lynch, except we would be down a person. Would you still be advocating a no lynch day 2 if no new information surfaces? At least we will be able to see the way the votes fell when we learn who we actually lynched. This will enable those of us who have night skills to better utilize their abilities so that the chance of catching scum on any subsequent day increases.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-03-2014, 01:20 AM
The good news is we have very few people who seem to be considering NL.

really? seems like we have a decent number...

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Well, no lynching has it's benefits and disadvantages. On the plus side, you could use the night and activate whatever powers we all have to come to some form of early conclusion. We also could not potentially lose a member. On the negative side, the mafia basically gets a free kill. There is always the possibility of a third party which could also cause some harm.

With 2 + and 2 -, I'm sticking with waiting it out.

Passarelli
06-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Again, for those who do not wish to lynch on day one:

If there is no new useful information collected during night 1 (which I see as likely, given the number of people), would you still vote no lynch on day 2? How long are you willing to wait before you roll the dice?

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 02:37 AM
I have almost never seen a no lynch on Day 2. You risk too much to rely solely on night powers.

Passarelli
06-03-2014, 02:38 AM
Then why wait?

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Wait for what? A lynch? No one has voted on anything yet. Why jump to conclusions immediately when you can simply wait for 1 day (Not one game day, I mean one actual day) and see who is actively contributing to the game.

Passarelli
06-03-2014, 03:16 AM
You misunderstood me. If you would lynch on day 2 when no new information surfaced, why would you not lynch on day 1? It gives the town more information to work with that night and the following day. I'm not saying we should vote this instant, but I believe a day 1 lynch is the strongest strategy.

You shouldn't have answered my question if you were planning on voting for a lynch, as I said as a preface, "Again, for those who do not wish to lynch on day one:".

That said, lynching someone who is inactive isn't good stratagy as it takes the whole theorycrafting of the game and tosses it out the window. Using that as grounds to lynch someone greatly reduces the information you can glean from the voting. That is why people who are inactive are usually replaced or slain by the moderator.

I'm out for the night. I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow as I have a job interview then need to help a friend move. Fun times!

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 03:59 AM
Regardless of what you pick, doing it quickly is a bad idea. Pages of discussion only helps the town and shying away from that is scummy. Just let it play out.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 05:24 AM
You misunderstood me. If you would lynch on day 2 when no new information surfaced, why would you not lynch on day 1? It gives the town more information to work with that night and the following day. I'm not saying we should vote this instant, but I believe a day 1 lynch is the strongest strategy.

You shouldn't have answered my question if you were planning on voting for a lynch, as I said as a preface, "Again, for those who do not wish to lynch on day one:".

That said, lynching someone who is inactive isn't good stratagy as it takes the whole theorycrafting of the game and tosses it out the window. Using that as grounds to lynch someone greatly reduces the information you can glean from the voting. That is why people who are inactive are usually replaced or slain by the moderator.

I'm out for the night. I'll be gone for most of the day tomorrow as I have a job interview then need to help a friend move. Fun times!

it is common place to policy lynch people who provide about as much insight as a goldfish.

phil.™
06-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Sooo, not much discussion or info was given out during the night.
I will hold my vote till we hear from Stan or Sin.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 07:36 AM
it is common place to policy lynch people who provide about as much insight as a goldfish.

compared so some of the other new people we've had any input seems like a plus at this point. I'm sure tardo will ease into it.

kionay
06-03-2014, 08:56 AM
seems it's universally understood that no lynch day 1 is bad

also it seems that if mafia understand keeping quite means they're lynched then lynching the quiet ones is probably not going to lynch mafia

then it seems we're in a bit of a pickle, damned if we do and damned if we don't until someone up and fucks themselves

Sin
06-03-2014, 09:31 AM
I've only seen the first season of the show, years ago, but it was decent. As other people have stated voting NL day1 100% helps mafia. I'd be more interested in a longer day 1 honestly. I'll start the claims if need be, I ain't even scurred!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it. Got nothing to loooose!

Rufus Turner – (Vanilla Townie)

Passarelli
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
I was not saying to pick someone right away, only that we should lynch someone during day 1. I said this previously and am not sure where the confusion is coming from.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 10:48 AM
I've only seen the first season of the show, years ago, but it was decent. As other people have stated voting NL day1 100% helps mafia. I'd be more interested in a longer day 1 honestly. I'll start the claims if need be, I ain't even scurred!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck it. Got nothing to loooose!

Rufus Turner – (Vanilla Townie)

This...wasn't a good idea.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 10:53 AM
This...wasn't a good idea.

all i remember about sin in mafia was lynching him day 1 of the first game (i think, too lazy to look back) so i don't wanna do that again but yeah wtf?

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 10:55 AM
all i remember about sin in mafia was lynching him day 1 of the first game (i think, too lazy to look back) so i don't wanna do that again but yeah wtf?

Well he's either lying or a VT. and we need someone to lynch why not the guy who is either scum or useless?

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Well he's either lying or a VT. and we need someone to lynch why not the guy who is either scum or useless?

i agree but damn. i kinda like sin, unlike the other 7.2 billion people on this rock

phil.™
06-03-2014, 11:09 AM
and we need someone to lynch why not the guy who is either scum or useless?

Stan still hasn't said anything.

Passarelli
06-03-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm likely going to vote for who I feel has been the scummiest. Someone can use their abilities to see if Sin is lying--I won't be voting on that wagon.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 11:22 AM
i agree but damn. i kinda like sin, unlike the other 7.2 billion people on this rock

Its getting all emotional in here. Such bromance, so wow.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 11:40 AM
I believe Sin's claim so far, Rufus wasn't a power role in supernatural and he damn sure wasn't a bad guy, so either fake claim and someone else has him or it's actually him. I'm leaning toward it actually being him so far. Phil drives a point about Stan though, O' where art thou, Stan?

Sin
06-03-2014, 11:46 AM
It was definitely a good idea, it stirred the pot a little. It gives us townies a better choice. Sure claiming is a last resort kind of thing, but so is no lynching on day one. I'd rather take one for the team (even though it'd be a waste of a day1 lynch since I'm obviously telling the truth), than have these idiots vote no-lynch on day1 and give you scumbags an easy kill, forcing more "guessing games" on day 2.

That being said, I did get votelynched day1 the first game I played, the second game I played I was the Mafia Cleaner and Blade ruined that shitty game by giving out too much information as a Mod (with Nem).

Here's a proposition though. For the townies that don't want to FULL Claim, how about we just start getting NAMES of characters out there? What's the harm in that? If a Mafia member lies, we'll at least know that much when they get counter-claimed.

Why lean towards a lynch on me anyway, Nemesis? Lynching me will only hurt town.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 11:53 AM
Because lynching you would be 100% safe. You don't have a power role that would hurt the town to lose, and the very slight chance you're scum or third party (because we should assume there's a third party).

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 12:00 PM
There is something to be said about Stan though, he's not been around the forums at all, then pops up out of nowhere to sign up for this. I'm not surprised he hasn't been active, and wouldn't be surprised if it continues.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 12:02 PM
We also lose an intelligent vote against mafia if we lynch Sin which is not 100% safe. If Sin is not lying then we have a safe voter, mafia would not make a VT a priority target.

Sin
Calling for lynch on a claimed VT is scummy, any which way you try to twist it. And by pushing it, you're doing the SAME thing as no-lynching basically. It will give town no more info than a no-lynch would. But go for it Nem, put the townies down one potential member that can last the whole game because of a lack of an ability/skill.

Role Madness games are more fun. :)

Nemesis
There is something to be said about Stan though, he's not been around the forums at all, then pops up out of nowhere to sign up for this. I'm not surprised he hasn't been active, and wouldn't be surprised if it continues.

I have no idea what a Stan is, but it sounds like a faggot.

SCRIBBLE
Every game I am all for policy lynch against people who do not contribute, stan would be the one that falls in that category as of now.

Sin
06-03-2014, 12:03 PM
mafia would not make a VT a priority target.

That.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 12:06 PM
We also lose an intelligent vote against mafia if we lynch Sin which is not 100% safe. If Sin is not lying then we have a safe voter, mafia would not make a VT a priority target.

Except we can't prove that.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we have no deadline wait for Stan to show up then.

Sin
06-03-2014, 12:06 PM
A simple way of proving it would be to look into the character lore. Especially if no one counters.

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Brett has a point. Was Stan ever really active on the forums in the first place?

I vote for a policy lynch. If Stan doesn't reply, then we attack him with wiffle bats.

Sin
06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Let's face it, the only reason you'd want to lynch me Nem is because my characters a nigger.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Sin could be third party or VT. Fake hard claiming would be an awfully big risk to take as someone could easily investigate unless he was god father.

Schedule update: my work has held me back one day so I will be driving the 7 hours tomorrow, not today. I should be fairly active today.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Let's face it, the only reason you'd want to lynch me Nem is because my characters a nigger.

I really have no idea. This is just all a ploy for you cunts to get me to watch Twilight isn't it?

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 12:11 PM
I really have no idea. This is just all a ploy for you cunts to get me to watch Twilight isn't it?

SHIT, we've been found out! Abandon the plan, ABANDON THE PLAN!!!

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 12:14 PM
SHIT, we've been found out! Abandon the plan, ABANDON THE PLAN!!!

well, gg everyone. I guess we can close down IBIS as the whole thing was just a way to recruit into your faggot sparkle club.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 12:14 PM

I've actually heard it's a damn good show, and it's had a nice long run. Source: serial television class.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Uhg, nem... as sharp as ever.

Maybe sin is claiming vt as a scapegoat. To cover himself because he actually has a useful power role. Id hold off on lynching sin, as some of you have also said.

Ill wait twll tmrw morning for stan to say something useful.. after that, gg.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Uhg, nem... as sharp as ever.

Maybe sin is claiming vt as a scapegoat. To cover himself because he actually has a useful power role. Id hold off on lynching sin, as some of you have also said.

Ill wait twll tmrw morning for stan to say something useful.. after that, gg.

Leader of the Faggot Sparkle Club, Lady Mikey.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 12:22 PM
As sharp as a rusty table spoon

Sin
06-03-2014, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't even waste a vote on Stan, let him be policy lynched. Brett and Old Bastard seem to be on the same cycle, posting right after the other in the beginning of the thread.

Nem scummy as ever trying to steer the wagon to lynch me. And what about all the fags leaning towards nolynch (unless someone messes up, THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS)? Silliest idea ever.

The term No-Lynch should be banned from ever being said day1.

I kinda just want to see how far I can go with no powers. :D

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 12:25 PM
As sharp as a rusty table spoon

technically speaking, a table spoon without rust would be smoother around the edges, making it effectively less sharp than a rusty one.

source: i'm a hitman who specializes in using spoons. no, i haven't gotten any contracts yet.

Sin
06-03-2014, 12:29 PM
technically speaking, a table spoon without rust would be smoother around the edges, making it effectively less sharp than a rusty one.

source: i'm a hitman who specializes in using spoons. no, i haven't gotten any contracts yet.

Depends where the rust forms.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Getting off topic here.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Getting off topic here.

well yeah cuz we're waiting for stan to show his average white mug.

white, right?

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 12:32 PM
what else are we supposed to do? we have almost circle jerked this to death.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Then why wait? He hasn't been on forums since 3:15 yesterday afternoon.

BladeTwinSwords
The waffle is beyond soggy.

Nemesis
what else are we supposed to do? we have almost circle jerked this to death.

We could, as a whole, come together and hate the blacks.

Old Bastard
Sorry meant 3:21pm

Sin
06-03-2014, 12:34 PM
We could, as a whole, come together and hate the blacks.

Quit trying to get me lynched, Mountie fag.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Quit trying to get me lynched, Mountie fag.

LOL! I think I pissed myself a little.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
LOL! I think I pissed myself a little.

http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/KUDiseases/pubs/bcm_ES/index.aspx

Sin
06-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Just did a lil google searching. There's obviously a Dick Roman in our group, and possibly a Castiel.

WHO'S DICK ROMAN! TELL ME!

- - - Updated - - -

OH reason I know Dick Roman is in the group is because of the flavor text "Outstanding!"

Apparently his character is a sarcastic prick.

- - - Updated - - -

Another note. If there IS a Castiel in the group, he's most likely a Serial Killer.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Just letting you know Castiel was mostly the good guy, so your suspicions on him are dead Wrong. He is most likely a Doctor if anything.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Here's a proposition though. For the townies that don't want to FULL Claim, how about we just start getting NAMES of characters out there? What's the harm in that? If a Mafia member lies, we'll at least know that much when they get counter-claimed.

that's about the scummiest thing i've ever heard without actually claiming mafia. ffs, if people give character names, it'll flat-out give away faction and/or power roles. might not tell what the roles are, but it'll absolutely give away their existence.

example, if someone claims Bobby, they have a role. If someone claims...idk, Emily (from s1 e11) then they're not going to be a power role.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 01:16 PM
that's about the scummiest thing i've ever heard without actually claiming mafia. ffs, if people give character names, it'll flat-out give away faction and/or power roles. might not tell what the roles are, but it'll absolutely give away their existence.

example, if someone claims Bobby, they have a role. If someone claims...idk, Emily (from s1 e11) then they're not going to be a power role.

So is Sin sparkly or not?

Blackmage
06-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Sin: Mass claiming, even flavour claiming due to the closed environment we have, shrinks the guessing games significantly for both sides. We have to figure out who makes the worst claim, while we make characters such as Sam, Dean, Bobby and Cas pretty much instant targets. Depending on who all is shown, we might lose our healer night one, and then we better believe we can quickly figure out who the scum are fast. Your claim of Rufus VT actually may have made that harder, because it shows what kind of character is relegated to being a VT. We also have the problem that almost any hunter could be PGO or Macho. I do agree mass claiming is an option, I'm not sure I like having it come from someone who claimed VT.

While what he did may have been scummy or hurtful, unless we think he's lying or going to hurt us more, I don't think it would be worth it to lynch him. All the information we'd get currently is "who is willing to wagon a VT". At the very least, Nem, could you explain how lynching him is better than just going NL? Note: "he's black" isn't sufficient.

Dick Roman is from Season 7, which I won't be starting till today. Castiel could be good, evil, VT, 3rd party, god, lyncher going after Raphael, or what have you, depending on WHICH version we are working with. However, I'm leaning towards agreeing with OB. We have similar issues with characters such as Anna, Crowley, Ruby(if you REALLY want to stretch things), Death, and the list goes on and on in this show. We can make educated guesses, if they show up, but we may have some surprises.

Beyond that, seems everyone is waiting for Stan.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 01:25 PM
At the very least, Nem, could you explain how lynching him is better than just going NL? Note: "he's black" isn't sufficient.

He's really really black.

There is a chance that Stan has a useful role. There is a chance that Sin is lying and scum. There is not a chance that Sin has a useful role unless he is the worst player in the history of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

But do what you want.

Sin
06-03-2014, 01:28 PM

Wasn't Bobby the guy my character trained and then turned evil and killed me? Why would they have a role, and why WOULDN'T they be mafia? Granted it's up to the mods who has what roles and side on which faction. I only stated that Castiel is a Serial Killer because in the wiki I read of him he's emotionless and kills innocents if necessary.

And Blackmage what does Dick Roman being in season 7 have anything to do with anything? One of his "quotables" was in the flavor text. Or does flavor text have nothing to do with mafia games anymore?

Bottom line is I'm trying to get discussion going, which kind of worked for a minute, but I still say Nem is a cumdumpster for trying to wagon a VT lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a useful role except the fact that at least one Townie is needed alive to win the game. And since I'm a VT mafia wouldn't waste their NK on me unless they're stupid.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 01:40 PM
It's not likely that Rufus is anything other than town. So with that being said, it still does leave us with the fact that we can't confirm if Sin is just really good a lying or if he really is a townie.

- - - Updated - - -

My opinion is leave Sin for today, investigate tonight for whoever the investigative role is and see what happens tomorrow. We should really focus on the fact that it is closing on 24 hrs that Stan has failed to say anything other than him confirming.

Sin
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Any investigative type role should definitely investigate Nem. He smells like a freshly opened bag of BBQ Fritos and week old bucket of fishheads.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 01:50 PM
We shouldnt waste an investigation on sin. Also remember.... the only way to confirm sin if the investigation happens... is if the cop or whoever hard claims. Which would be stupid to do over a suspected vt

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM
We shouldnt waste an investigation on sin. Also remember.... the only way to confirm sin if the investigation happens... is if the cop or whoever hard claims. Which would be stupid to do over a suspected vt

Eh I suppose you are right.

- - - Updated - - -

How about this, I'm tired of waiting for Stan already. Vote Stan

Sin
06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Right. Rather than waste an investigation on me just lynch me day1. You'll come to the same conclusion, and at least the Cop/Gunsmith won't have to reveal themselves just to say "dat nigga ain't no tater". The only thing is, you'll be in the same boat you are on day1.

P.S.: If Stan has a major power role I'm going to be pissed. Why couldn't my guy have a power role? He trained all the fucking hunters for generations!

- - - Updated - - -

VOTE NEMESIS

For being the Grand Dragon and attempting to wagon a claimed VT to a lynch.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 01:57 PM
So the first 2 punches have been swung. Buh buh buuuh

Sin
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
WTF Does Phillip do, just AFK with his browser window open to the shitty IBIS forums all day? Did he does this all of last game too?

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING BROWSER PHIL.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 02:25 PM
WTF Does Phillip do, just AFK with his browser window open to the shitty IBIS forums all day? Did he does this all of last game too?

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING BROWSER PHIL.

yes, yes he does. Then he claims that its because he is working or something. Which ofc we all know isnt true

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
It's obvious he masturbates to us 24/7. He gets a massive hard-on for drama and flame wars.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Hot damn, there are way too many seasons of this show.

phil.™
06-03-2014, 02:48 PM
I do not know where I am logged in from... as I close all my browsers at home and at work. Maybe one of my tablets?
Screw you mikey, it's busy season, I am slammed these past few month.

kionay
06-03-2014, 02:56 PM
are there spoiler tags? i'd like to post some spoilers the wiki might not, to clarify how castiel can be VT, then SK, then VT again... :-/

then again i'm not caught up with the series, gettin' there, but not yet :-/

Passarelli
06-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Keep this one short and sweet since I have to head out again.

Vote Nemesis

He has been the scummiest person so far. If someone else acts even scummier, I will likely swap to them when I get home.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 04:21 PM
You drive a valid point Sin. Unvote Stan

Vote Nemesis

My next lynch will be Stan if he doesn't show up. Especially considering that Nem was protecting him, by trying to wagon Sin.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Wow. Look at all the new people who don't know how to play. Oh well.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Wow. Look at all the new people who don't know how to play. Oh well.

you always play scummy, you always piss people off, this is gonna happen from time to time so long as you play that way.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 04:28 PM
you always play scummy, you always piss people off, this is gonna happen from time to time so long as you play that way.

I play the right way, and usually win. Maybe they'll learn to play or maybe we'll get others who want to learn.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 04:33 PM
I play the right way, and usually win. Maybe they'll learn to play or maybe we'll get others who want to learn.

it's funny how you push everyone's buttons to get information, and if they give you no information you see that as scummy, yet when someone pushes your buttons you give no information...you just claim everyone dumb. by what i've observed from you, you're playing scummy by your own qualifications for it.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 04:37 PM
No one has yet to ask a single question. Just running around like tards.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 04:42 PM
No one has yet to ask a single question. Just running around like tards.

what is your definition of a question?

^^^

that is a question, btw

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 04:45 PM
what is your definition of a question?

^^^

that is a question, btw

Something worthy of an answer. Nothing put forward by the Helen Keller crew.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Something worthy of an answer. Nothing put forward by the Helen Keller crew.

so we've established you think we're collectively unable to do anything of worth.

are you familiar with the concept of a "team"?

Stan
06-03-2014, 04:59 PM
i've been busy with school and all. sorry but no lynch.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 05:01 PM
these last few days of school are pretty hectic, so i'm not gonna be active for a while. you guys can lynch at me if you'd like.
flame at me if you want, sorry about it.

if you won't be around, tell What, he could possibly find a replacement.

however, that answer does seem to indicate that stan's VT

Stan
06-03-2014, 05:01 PM
edited my reply. i'll tell what about it. sorry for the inconvenience.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 05:03 PM
policy lynch time....

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 05:05 PM
edited my reply. i'll tell what about it. sorry for the inconvenience.

how many times do we need to tell people not to edit their posts, especially those with votes in them -.-

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 05:07 PM
how many times do we need to tell people not to edit their posts, especially those with votes in them -.-

How many times are the mods going to let it slip by with just a warning?

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 05:16 PM
he basically IS irishrush in this game. not around, comes in, screws up, votes without explanation.

Blackmage
06-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Scribble: Until a mod feels like someone went to far. Mods often avoid modkilling if possible because it ruins balance. But, as I assume you're suggesting, a threat doesn't mean much if it's never carried out. We'll see what What says. Maybe we can get a replacement that will pay more attention than Stan. Or Wolf :P

Nem, how close do you want to get before you're going to claim something? Even if you're as good of leader as you think, that only would help if you're town sided.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 05:23 PM
his original post

"these last few days of school are pretty hectic, so i'm not gonna be active for a while. you guys can lynch at me if you'd like.
flame at me if you want, sorry about it."

- - - Updated - - -

furthermore.. this "im busy" excuse is bullshit from anyone.

I work full time doing 10-12 hours a day. i get about 3 hours of freee time on a good day and i manage to access the forums and post. Unless you like like a fucking cave man.. you have a phone, tablet, PC. I know for a fact you arent working on school for 24 hours straight... for christ sakes, im sure you had to poop at one point.. bring your phone to the crapper.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 05:24 PM
as of right now, my vote's on stan (not on nem...again ONLY because stan's shit stinks worse than his) but i'm waiting to see if he'll be replaced before we go down that road.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Policy lynch or no policy lynch I am fed up with the lack of contribution or the busy excuse. Why sign up if you know you are going to be inactive?

vote stan

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 05:27 PM
vote stan

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 05:28 PM
single days are excusable but multiple days or pages of conversation go by and no input? ask for a replacement. ref: me, last game.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Also Brett, a team doesn't have people actively trying to destroy it from inside.

Well, unless you're the Cleveland Browns I guess.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Unvote Nemesis

Vote Stan

I'll get back to you when Stan is gone, Nem.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 05:33 PM
so we're not waiting to see if he'll be replaced? impatient lot we are...

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 05:35 PM
So what, we wait another 24 hrs for a replacement to get in, and most likely end up doing the same thing unless that person is a seasoned vet.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 05:39 PM
I am not waiting on a replacement. Eight pages for the first day according to my post per page count and that is likely to make it to ten before we see a replacement. Then we continue to shit on the smallest things we find suspicious until we make some ridiculous, half-random vote anyways. We all ask for evidence and we all question the evidence given. Fun stuff these first days of mafia games.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 05:52 PM
most likely my only post for today unless i browse on phone. but should be big enough for y'all. Bcos i couldn't give a rat's ass if you complain about my posts :P

for the record, blade's post number 83 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12333-Supernatural-Mafia?p=179592#post179592) was EDITED.... but i check'd the edit history, he only added the last line, as a fucking regular reply... pay attention blade.

Maybe sin is claiming vt as a scapegoat. To cover himself because he actually has a useful power role.
Except that Rufus wasn't a main role in the series, and assuming flavor is important, the odds of him having a role here are slim, ESPECIALLY when there are SOOOO many other "power characters" in the series that could easily have a power here.... and Sin fake claiming Rufus, even as a power role, is quite a dangerous move unless he IS in fact Rufus...

The problem that you guys don't get, and nem and brett seem to understand from the start, is that:
SURE mafia will NOT focus on a VT and he'll be safe... that's all dandy and shit, but:
- claiming VT while BEING a vt makes it so that mafia can narrow down the list of targets to hit more power roles.
- claiming VT while NOT BEING a vt, is a risky play depending on alias, AND can risk in town lynching that "useless" VT on day 1 to move along, but instead being surprised by hitting a power role...
- also blackmage covered the other points HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12333-Supernatural-Mafia?p=179622#post179622).

So that's why it's an overall dumb thing to claim, especially if it became a mass movement... not saying sin is scummy or anything, but the play was questionable.

@passerelli in pages 8 and 9:
I understand that you are definitely trying to tell people that "no lynching" on day 1 is bad, and there needs to be a lynch today. That's fine and all, you are right (imo) about the key points you posted, but you're leaving the hard part out for other ppl instead of yourself:
WHO. WHO do you want to lynch on day 1? see thats the hard question. people tend to the no lynch BECAUSE they can't point a finger at someone. and honestly, from experience, the only way we were able to isolate scummy behaviours is by waiting for bandwagons on a very random or stupid person and see how it plays out...And currently? that's either Stan for being irish 2.0, or nemesis... for, AGAIN, always pressing ppl buttons for claiming, yet dodges everything thrown at him.

Just letting you know Castiel was mostly the good guy, so your suspicions on him are dead Wrong. He is most likely a Doctor if anything.
most likely. but i could also see him more as a "Faith Healer" (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Faith_Healer)

finally,
@nemesis.
Here's a question for you.
You have pushed for lynching a "claimed" VT, knowing that you wont be hitting a power role, fine, but that's STILL a 100% town kill assuming that sin in fact could not have fake claimed this. So why would you still go after a "claimed" vt instead of doing your usual of pushing more buttons on other ppl at the time, to try to see if you can find someone MORE APPROPRIATE to lynch, that a town vt as day 1... it's like you simply locked in on getting anyone or anything lynched, instead of testing the waters with something else...

And then comes stan, stan goes afk, people start raging on it, nemesis clearly sees the opportunity of the irish 2.0, and then suddenly, when 2 votes were on stan, and 2 on you, you decide to let go of ur original decision to lynch sin as a "safe pick NON POWER ROLE VT" to vote on STAN, who MIGHT be a power role for town... even though his enthusiasm shows he might as well be another VT considering he was willing to get himself lynched in his deleted post without fear or breaking the game.

so again, i ask you nem, why are you pushing for a guaranteed town lynch? or do you just want anyone OTHER than yourself to get lynched on day 1 so that you go on your merry way for night 1?

FOS nemesis, until he starts answering why those constant aggressive plays on townies instead of looking into who is BUSSING those "almost 90%" townies to be lynched...you know... other than nemesis himself.

phil.™
06-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Sorry stan, if you are going to be in, you should have stayed active. My vote is to stan, but i won't make it an official vote yet, as I do want to see if we could get a replacement for him. I am with scribbs though, I do not feel like waiting a full 24 hours.
Wolf, care to join again? lol

Side note, i have NO freaking idea where else I am logged in from. Home laptop and desktop browsers were off, work laptop and both work desktop is off, yet i'm still logged in (viewing under incognito).

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 06:08 PM
for the record, blade's post number 83 (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12333-Supernatural-Mafia?p=179592#post179592) was EDITED.... but i check'd the edit history, he only added the last line, as a fucking regular reply... pay attention blade.

I forgot how to forums, screw you lol.

Old Bastard
06-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; Today at 12:10 PM. Reason: Because Cyber Sucks Dicks

I lol'd at that. Did that really seem like a good reason?

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 06:16 PM
I lol'd at that. Did that really seem like a good reason?

It was a very good reason. Sucking dicks was how Cyber got his Visa.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Sorry stan, if we could get a replacement for him. I am with scribbs though, I do not feel like waiting a full 24 hours.

If I remember correctly. What had a replacement ready in case someone fucked up.
And that person was either Tom or Wolf. But i'm betting tom would be the more seriously choice. bcos wolf is wolf.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 06:37 PM
If I remember correctly. What had a replacement ready in case someone fucked up.
And that person was either Tom or Wolf. But i'm betting tom would be the more seriously choice. bcos wolf is wolf.

And if it is Tom, there are better options for who we can lynch

What
06-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Game Paused until further notice: at least 1 hour.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Gonna use the time to make me a snack, a drink, a dump, a shower and some popcorn.
Not sure about the order yet.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a very good reason. Sucking dicks was how Cyber got his Visa.
oh and btw. you made it to my sig.

What
06-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Stan is staying in. I only have one replacement and would rather keep him in the event that someone cant continue later on when it becomes more important to not have a player just disappear. I also do not want to make you guys hung up on day 1.

If there is any major objections to this speak now or forever hold your peace.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 07:37 PM
that's fine.

and yup. Stan's a VT alright.

phil.™
06-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Sorry Stan.
Vote Stan

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 07:41 PM
that's fine.

and yup. Stan's a VT alright.

bingo.

nem, you're lucky yet again. i count 5 lives left, pussy.

Vote: Stan

Sin
06-03-2014, 07:47 PM
If Stan's a VT why not spare him and vote someone else? If he does end up being replaced, it'll just be another free vote for Townies. Not understanding the logic here.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 07:50 PM
If Stan's a VT why not spare him and vote someone else? If he does end up being replaced, it'll just be another free vote for Townies. Not understanding the logic here.

mostly because he's a moron.

BladeTwinSwords
06-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Yep, policy lynch.

Vote Stan

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-03-2014, 07:51 PM

he never claimed VT... cyber is just putting out information with no base.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 08:01 PM

the base is that What insinuated that this situation is of little importance. he has a horse in the stable but wants to save it for a more important race. that tells us stan's not a power role or mafia, as we thought.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 08:09 PM
if stan is a power role then he is useless as such, town or mafia. my vote stands.

What
06-03-2014, 08:21 PM
For Reference:

Vote Count:

Pass: Nem
OB: Stan
Sin: Nem
Stan: No lynch
Scrib: Stan
Nem: Stan
Phil: Stan
Brett: Stan
Blade: Stan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be out for about an hour or so, if a lynch occurs and im not around, just be respectful of the rules and stop talking to eachother until i come back.

Nemesis
06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
And incase anyone can't count that's two more.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 10:04 PM
For Reference:

Vote Count:

Pass: Nem
OB: Stan
Sin: Nem
Stan: No lynch
Scrib: Stan
Nem: Stan
Phil: Stan
Brett: Stan
Blade: Stan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be out for about an hour or so, if a lynch occurs and im not around, just be respectful of the rules and stop talking to eachother until i come back.

do u want me to send u my files for the last game? I currently also have a count with the same format as before, just to make it visually easy for those who cant count (as nem puts it)

http://i.imgur.com/WCPVF7d.png

What
06-03-2014, 10:06 PM
If you want to keep track of the votes yourself, that is fine. Do not post your damn chart here.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 10:14 PM

Brett already answered you why I strongly believe Stan is a VT. Just like how blackmage used my first "oopsie" lynch count in last game, the mere fact that What didn't have to intervene to instantly replace stan who's being banwagoned hard shows that either What STRONGLY believes in his balancing to the point where killing off a possibly important role right off the bat is perfectly fine, OR stan wasn't that important to begin with... It was the same argument that someone threw at me in the previous game when i called for a deadline to my dismay. You tell me.

the base is that What insinuated that this situation is of little importance. he has a horse in the stable but wants to save it for a more important race. that tells us stan's not a power role or mafia, as we thought.
Pretty much my chain of thinking when I wanted to WAIT on lynching an afk, instead of immediately lynching without baiting out different outcomes to pull info from.

bingo.

nem, you're lucky yet again. i count 5 lives left, pussy.

Vote: Stan
I dont understand this reasoning. You just did what nem did. I mean thank u for being intelligent enough to understand why i posted that assumption, but You SECOND my opinion that stan is a VT... yet go straight ahead to condemn what you believe is a VT to death? instead of pointing fingers at someone who could possibly be a scum?

Yep, policy lynch.

Vote Stan

Policy lynches are NEVER good... especially when we know he is most likely a VT... PRO TOWN. i'd say we keep him around for the extra vote when need be? and focus on trying to find scummy behavior?

---
The good news is that CURRENTLY, because we are only 2 votes away, we can clearly see that there ISNT a combination of any of those 2 roles at the SAME TIME: self hammerer, double voter, forced hammerer. Or else 2 of them would have forced a lynch by now.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to keep track of the votes yourself, that is fine. Do not post your damn chart here.
love meh. u were the one that wanted my files before, jsut saying :p

that's fine tho, will keep that to myself, easier to see the bandwagoning orders :D.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 10:17 PM
I dont understand this reasoning. You just did what nem did. I mean thank u for being intelligent enough to understand why i posted that assumption, but You SECOND my opinion that stan is a VT... yet go straight ahead to condemn what you believe is a VT to death? instead of pointing fingers at someone who could possibly be a scum?

Policy lynches are NEVER good... especially when we know he is most likely a VT... PRO TOWN. i'd say we keep him around for the extra vote when need be? and focus on trying to find scummy behavior?

i'm glad we got irish out of last game. his actions proved he was useless, as have stan's. if you can't so much as read the rules...why are you here? i see him as a hazard as much as possible help, he could easily throw in a vote backing mafia without knowing it.

CYBER
06-03-2014, 10:23 PM
to my note about the voters, i meant that the forced hammerer, if any, is not in the remaining non-voters...

also i forgot to answer at Sin's quote...

I agree with what sin is saying here... bussing what we believe is a VT to death when we know we could be finding better targets or scummy behaviour...

Like brett, you told Nemesis before that "there you are nemesis, your shit stinks, but someone else's shit stinks even more..." ... and when YOU believe that stan is a VT, you keep going for a vote on stan instead of following up with what u accused nemesis of doing over and over again?
wth man... i could use an explanation if u dont mind :)

- - - Updated - - -

i'm glad we got irish out of last game. his actions proved he was useless, as have stan's. if you can't so much as read the rules...why are you here? i see him as a hazard as much as possible help, he could easily throw in a vote backing mafia without knowing it.
ok sry i kinda posted while u posted...

i see what you mean about him possibly being a hassle... but not yet. unless the MAJORITY of townies went full tard, his vote wont be so influencial at the start. but might be later on , especially if mafia will very like not be focusing on stan at this point... for the same reasons Sin isn't a priority either i believe... so us killing him off so fast, albeit a reasonable sacrifice in case he fucks up later, still isn't a priority right now as opposed to keep pressing on the people who STILL STINK if u know what i mean.

if we hit a dead end there... THEN we can sacrifice stan as a VERY last resort,,, almost as how NL is a very last resort.

brett friggin favre
06-03-2014, 10:29 PM
to my note about the voters, i meant that the forced hammerer, if any, is not in the remaining non-voters...

also i forgot to answer at Sin's quote...

I agree with what sin is saying here... bussing what we believe is a VT to death when we know we could be finding better targets or scummy behaviour...

Like brett, you told Nemesis before that "there you are nemesis, your shit stinks, but someone else's shit stinks even more..." ... and when YOU believe that stan is a VT, you keep going for a vote on stan instead of following up with what u accused nemesis of doing over and over again?
wth man... i could use an explanation if u dont mind :)

- - - Updated - - -

ok sry i kinda posted while u posted...

i see what you mean about him possibly being a hassle... but not yet. unless the MAJORITY of townies went full tard, his vote wont be so influencial at the start. but might be later on , especially if mafia will very like not be focusing on stan at this point... for the same reasons Sin isn't a priority either i believe... so us killing him off so fast, albeit a reasonable sacrifice in case he fucks up later, still isn't a priority right now as opposed to keep pressing on the people who STILL STINK if u know what i mean.

if we hit a dead end there... THEN we can sacrifice stan as a VERY last resort,,, almost as how NL is a very last resort.

we saw last game that nem despite playing scummy as fuck, was town-sided, and a power role as well. for that, he's stupid. his input can be valuable though. i can't trust nem's play to mean that he's scum, and his input is more valuable than stan's. he's right up there on my list, but i'll give him a night at least and see what he brings to the table tomorrow.

SCRIBBLE
06-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Time for sleep. Stop dragging out the inevitable and grasping at straws. If not stan then vote SOMEONE. Stan is useless regardless as I doubt he would be around enough to cast a vote in the future. The only drawback to him being a VT is we lose a number in the majority figure. If he is a power role then he is a useless power role. You can ignore me but every policy lynch I have suggested on the first day in any mafia game I participated in ended up being spot on... the player is either useless or hiding something which is typically something anti-town.

- - - Updated - - -

useless as a power role****

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Cyber, I was gone for most of the day. I managed to log on twice earlier to read up and make a short post. I voted fairly early considering this. I was wondering if anyone else saw that Nem was playing pretty scummy already on day 1. Most of his posts were vapid and pointless adding nothing to the conversation other then insulting people. I know that he is like this already without playing this game and that is why it makes it awfully hard to tell if he is Scum or not. I just wanted to make sure people understood that no lynch on day 1 is pretty bad strategy.

I was waiting to see if Stan would show up today before voting but someone voted for him so I figured I would finger Nem

You say I left the hard part for others, but I had already joke voted for Nem, and as soon as someone else voted for him I reinforced it. I didn't get online until then anyway--I likely would have voted for Nem as soon as a vote for Stan came up.

That said, I completely agree with you on people voting for Stan when he is most likely a VT. I do not see how everyone can see it as a valid strategy. I understand that someone being inactive can grind at you, but the object is to win. If you believe he is a VT, there is no reason to lynch him and removing him would be a boon to the mafia. We still get no good data from the vote, which--again--is the best tool the townies have to figure out who is scum and we lose a townie, which only helps the scum thin our ranks and make us waste the best tool available to us.

Finally Cyber, why don't you do the hard thing and cast your vote? You say I did nothing yet you haven't pointed any fingers yet.

CYBER
06-04-2014, 02:11 AM
I actually DID fos nemesis earlier.

and i'm currently waiting on his goddamn input for a full day now, but surprisingly he walks away from the thread for the first time ever. Hell he was the lead active player in the previous game prodding ppl left and right to post, even at 5 am... and surprisingly he's been afk all day, and possibly STILL dodging my questions to him, you know, until some random guy comes in, votes stan, someone hammers it, and night 1 starts.
then surprisingly nemesis will show up tomorrow, all fine, and then "lead us to victory" STILL without answering any questions directed at him...

oh wait, that happened last game too. well i'll be damned. Let's rinse and repeat shall we.

and the reason why i haven't voted anyone yet, is because of how i always play the game. I don't like throwing votes out there that people can then bus around until I get all the facts that i need, and i have yet to get enough facts to either policy lynch stan, or worry about someone else in this game that i have been eye-ing, wondering how THEY are playing it out...

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 02:48 AM
You did that after accusing me of doing nothing (same post, but still afterwards).

Cyber, I fail to see how you fingering Nem after I voted for him makes what you said to me any less hypocritical. I was the 3rd person to cast a vote. I cast that vote as soon as I caught up reading the thread as I had just gotten home from getting a job.

CYBER
06-04-2014, 04:01 AM
You did that after accusing me of doing nothing (same post, but still afterwards).

Cyber, I fail to see how you fingering Nem after I voted for him makes what you said to me any less hypocritical. I was the 3rd person to cast a vote. I cast that vote as soon as I caught up reading the thread as I had just gotten home from getting a job.
I dont get what you're getting at.

In this game, "accusing" and "asking" or "interrogating" someone are wayy different.
I merely asked you to throw a name to vote on , someone you think could be a proper lynch target because we were lacking that.

Also , there IS a possibility that you voted in the following pages AFTER the quote I took from you. Because I was compiling a full comment from quotes while reading page by page... so it's possibly you thought i was referring to this after you voted, but i was targetting that post at the time you didn't. If that's the case, my bad for not paying attention, but i did not accuse you anywhere other than asked you for "help" or advice on who YOU thought was a proper target.

as for MY finger of suspicion on nemesis? It literally has NOTHING to do with your vote on him. Had I wanted to vote him, i would have. But like i said, my finger on him is purely to document the fact that I have been pressing on nemesis to answer a couple questions, and yet he's still dodging ,,, until this very moment. It would have been the same comment, and same FOS whether you voted him first, after, or not at all. My fos on him was purely based on how HE has been acting. not how many votes, like yours, he has on.

Nemesis
06-04-2014, 04:18 AM
What do you want to know? I've already explained why you should vote which way. Do you need a special Mexican invitation or just some Hooked in Phonics?

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 05:07 AM
I dont get what you're getting at.
Also , there IS a possibility that you voted in the following pages AFTER the quote I took from you. Because I was compiling a full comment from quotes while reading page by page... so it's possibly you thought i was referring to this after you voted, but i was targetting that post at the time you didn't. If that's the case, my bad for not paying attention, but i did not accuse you anywhere other than asked you for "help" or advice on who YOU thought was a proper target.

This must be the case because you didn't quote me on anything and simply listed 2 pages and said--let me paraphrase here-- "what you are saying is fine and dandy but you left the hard choices for others". I had already voted when you posted this--as soon as I got home and saw that there was a vote for Stan. The first vote or for Stan to stop being AFK is what I was waiting for--The fact that there was already a vote for Nemesis was just icing on the cake. I had already seen that Nemesis was acting scummy and would have very likely voted for him anyway as there are no other viable options that I see at this point--you are quite wrong about my motives for voting for him.

@passerelli
in pages 8 and 9:
I understand that you are definitely trying to tell people that "no lynching" on day 1 is bad, and there needs to be a lynch today. That's fine and all, you are right (imo) about the key points you posted, but you're leaving the hard part out for other ppl instead of yourself:
WHO. WHO do you want to lynch on day 1? see thats the hard question. people tend to the no lynch BECAUSE they can't point a finger at someone. and honestly, from experience, the only way we were able to isolate scummy behaviours is by waiting for bandwagons on a very random or stupid person and see how it plays out...And currently? that's either Stan for being irish 2.0, or nemesis... for, AGAIN, always pressing ppl buttons for claiming, yet dodges everything thrown at him.

How you posted was pretty confusing, as the discussion had clearly moved on from that point. You asked a question that was already pretty clearly answered. You also asked it in what I took as an aggressive, accusatory manner (caps and repetition), then going on saying it is a hard choice when I had already voted. I guess I just really had no idea how to respond to your post because I had already answered the question, and thus took it as you basically leaving me a Hobson's Choice to react to your comment, which I read as you seeing me avoiding hard questions.

This seemed pretty hypocritical, as I had already voted and you were just getting around to fingering someone.

Sorry everyone for the misunderstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis, why did you decide to vote for Stan instead of someone that you see as scummy?

Nemesis
06-04-2014, 05:08 AM
Passarelli, while it's the right thing to do I feel as if I have no support so it only hurts me to press it forward.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 05:15 AM
this is utterly ridiculous. Unless you lack the ability to read... its been said several times. It is a policy lynch on someone who is inactive. TBH, the scummiest part about this day so far is you and cyber talking circles for the last 24 hours in giant post that strain the brain.

- - - Updated - - -

you see, you probably think you are smart or something... but what im seeing.. is a mindless dog chasing after his tail.

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 05:21 AM
While that might be true it would help derail the prominent wagon on someone who is most likely a VT and nothing good comes of lynching a townie unless you are scum--especially if that VT is being lynched due to inactivity. We won't even get accurate data from votes because of the reasoning behind people wanting to lynch him.

If I am wrong in my reasoning, please help me understand where. I rather enjoy this game and would love to improve.

- - - Updated - - -

It has also been said that "policy lynching" is never beneficial.

All I see that a "policy lynching" does is waste a day, kill a VT and give mafia a free swing. We likely won't have any useful data for day 2 unless someone gets lucky with their investigation.

I also don't see how 5 posts in less then 6 hours is a day.

Nemesis
06-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Pass, maybe look at as not who you are lynching, but who you are not lynching. By lynching a VT there's no chance of hitting anyone useful. There is also no chance of hitting the mafia or third party either, so it comes down to how you want to play.

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 05:29 AM
In that case wouldn't a no lynch still be more beneficial?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 05:29 AM
While that might be true it would help derail the prominent wagon on someone who is most likely a VT and nothing good comes of lynching a townie unless you are scum--especially if that VT is being lynched due to inactivity. We won't even get accurate data from votes because of the reasoning behind people wanting to lynch him.

If I am wrong in my reasoning, please help me understand where. I rather enjoy this game and would love to improve.

- - - Updated - - -

It has also been said that "policy lynching" is never beneficial.

All I see that a "policy lynching" does is waste a day, kill a VT and give mafia a free swing. We likely won't have any useful data for day 2 unless someone gets lucky with their investigation.

I also don't see how 5 posts in less then 6 hours is a day.

I know what im about to ask is extreme but i need you to take at least 2 of your remaining braincells and put them to use. Lets first start by asking what kind of behavior you proclaim to be scummy because as far as i can tell, i havnt seen much.
Secondly, Stan being VT is a speculation, it is not fact. VT or not, the guy has and will continue to contribute nothing. His vote was hardly consistent, he clearly did not read posts, and we will be lucky if he even votes again from this point on.

That, sir, is what we call a liability.

SCRIBBLE
06-04-2014, 05:36 AM
Just vote for someone or no one. Day one has been drawn out too long, I might change my vote to the people who refuse to vote.

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 05:45 AM
Ah, so you see him as a liability. Thank you for actually giving a reason besides, "policy lynch is policy lynch". I still do not agree with you, and would enjoy some usable data rather then lynching someone who isn't active. You can always lynch him down the road when you do not have a viable person to lynch even with lots of data. At least if he was lynched on day 2 instead of 1, you would have enough data going into the night on night 1 and 2 to make an educated decision rather then being a night behind. Does that make sense to you?

If you have to sacrifice a pawn, make sure you waste as few moves as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

As for what I see as scummy, I'd have to say whatever does not benefit the town.

Lynching a hard claimed VT day 1, for example, before anyone even investigates. I'd be one thing if you rolled dice to decide and happened to pick him on day 1--but to lynch him because he claimed VT? That seems pretty anti-town to me.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 05:45 AM
*facepalms

Dont do well attempting to converse with 5th graders.

Onto another pressing thing id like to talk about. Where is aco and locust?

SCRIBBLE
06-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Day 1, page 10.

Passarelli
06-04-2014, 06:10 AM
*facepalms

Dont do well attempting to converse with 5th graders.

Rather then being pointlessly insulting, why not simply poke holes in the logic.

My logic being:

Day 1 policy lynch means no usable voting data. No voting data means investigators are ham-stringed and less likely to have usable data for day 2. Thus, night 1 is not being used efficiently.

Day 1 semi-random lynch gives decent data which investigators can use to zero in on a suspect. If they still miss their mark, even if a policy lynch takes place during day 2, they can still use the data from the previous day.

Which of the two seems preferable to you?

Again, let me know if I am misunderstanding how this works. I am a newbie after all.

- - - Updated - - -

*the previous day for night 2.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 07:05 AM
Can some one post stans posts as well as my post quoting the original prior to him editing it? Im at work atm.

Sin
06-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Pasarelli is just saying the exact same thing I was yesterday. Policy Lynching is the same shit as No-Lynching except you're hurting the town even more by taking out one of our numbers and votes. SO WHAT if he isn't active? We can lynch him another day if need be, or he could just be mod-killed (preferred).

Aco, accusing me of playing scummy by asking everyone to give their NAMES, and be debunking it with the Bobby character, without him responding or contradicting me... kinda fishy, to be honest.

I'll stick to my vote since Nem though. Fucking scummy excuse he gave for trying to wagon votes against me.

SMH

kionay
06-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Pasarelli is just saying the exact same thing I was yesterday. Policy Lynching is the same shit as No-Lynching except you're hurting the town even more by taking out one of our numbers and votes. SO WHAT if he isn't active? We can lynch him another day if need be, or he could just be mod-killed (preferred).

Aco, accusing me of playing scummy by asking everyone to give their NAMES, and be debunking it with the Bobby character, without him responding or contradicting me... kinda fishy, to be honest.

I'll stick to my vote since Nem though. Fucking scummy excuse he gave for trying to wagon votes against me.

SMH

i don't know that this policy lynch would be quite the same as a no-lynch since we have a bit of information here, he claimed a plain 'ol VT afterall

all i see is an inactive someone who says they're VT and What didn't seem too upset about the possibility of... adapting, and this lynch would remove someone we don't think is a power role, and doesn't seem to contribute much if at all

so it's either lynch nobody (seems to be a bad thing all around if i understand that right) lynch someone inactive who claims to be a nobody, removing a voter, but also removing someone that mafia probably wouldn't vote for anyway

i suppose later he could be of some use as a come from behind hammer when we need that extra vote? but i'm too new to this to say if this is significant at all

i'm not ready to vote yet myself, kinda on the fence about who to lynch, even though day 1 has gone on for quite a while :-/

Sin
06-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Right and by lynching Stan we obtain NO NEW information going into Night 1, kionay, essentially it IS a "nolynch" because we'd find out that he was a VT in the first place, which we already know. Going for a lynch on someone playing scummy from the onset is ideal and the point to this game, isn't it?

I mean it is a gamble because, Nemesis, MAY just be playing scummy because he's a cumcovered vietnamese midget prostitute, but if we give him the benefit of the doubt EVERY game, just because that's how he is in general, he can use that against us.

Here's what we know:

- STAN is most likely a VT or just a townie with a minimal role like "Innocent Child".
- SIN is a "claimed" VT as Rufus, who has yet to be counter-claimed.
- NEMESIS who has been trying to start a bandwagon to lynch SIN since he claimed, then proceeded to vote STAN (VT) to hop on the train with everyone else going for a "policy lynch"

Most of our votes have been against another Townie. Where the fuck is your logic, people?

For the day going as long as it has, we will learn nothing from it. WE GET NOTHING. I'd rather gamble and lose than go for the safe option and lose anyway.

If we lynch STAN we guarantee (2) dead Townies going into Day 2. We lynch Nemesis, it could go either way but I just have a feeling he's mafia.

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Unvote

Lots of valid points being driven. Holding my vote till something more comes up.

Sin
06-04-2014, 08:32 AM
And before Nem focuses on the part of me "just having a feeling", I gave my reasoning for WHY I have that feeling in earlier posts.

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I understand where you are coming from, the unfortunate thing about lynching Nem atm, despite how much I would love to for the sheer fact I don't like him, but he played the exact same way last game and he was a town vigilante. So with that being said, we need someone to lynch but I would prefer more evidence if we are taking out Nem. (By no means am I on Nem's side nor would I ever be)

kionay
06-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Right and by lynching Stan we obtain NO NEW information going into Night 1, kionay, essentially it IS a "nolynch" because we'd find out that he was a VT in the first place, which we already know. Going for a lynch on someone playing scummy from the onset is ideal and the point to this game, isn't it?

I mean it is a gamble because, Nemesis, MAY just be playing scummy because he's a cumcovered vietnamese midget prostitute, but if we give him the benefit of the doubt EVERY game, just because that's how he is in general, he can use that against us.

Here's what we know:

- STAN is most likely a VT or just a townie with a minimal role like "Innocent Child".
- SIN is a "claimed" VT as Rufus, who has yet to be counter-claimed.
- NEMESIS who has been trying to start a bandwagon to lynch SIN since he claimed, then proceeded to vote STAN (VT) to hop on the train with everyone else going for a "policy lynch"

Most of our votes have been against another Townie. Where the fuck is your logic, people?

For the day going as long as it has, we will learn nothing from it. WE GET NOTHING. I'd rather gamble and lose than go for the safe option and lose anyway.

If we lynch STAN we guarantee (2) dead Townies going into Day 2. We lynch Nemesis, it could go either way but I just have a feeling he's mafia.

all good points, except i don't agree that lynching Stan is the same as a nolynch since there is potential (be is small i suppose) that Stan could be that extra vote we need later, since he is VT and not.. nothing, then he has the potential to be worthwhile, which gives him some value that we lose by lynching him (where as nolynch is 100% guareteed no net loss or gain of value in VT/Mafia population)

his inactivity makes him of little value.. but that value is non zero, so i don't think we should lynch stan or sin, or nolynch, i agree with what you said about nemesis though

maybe if nem is VT and gets lynched then at least in future games he'll stop acting like how we'd expect mafia to act.... just maybe

Sin
06-04-2014, 08:38 AM
What I mean by it "being the same as a nolynch" is that we will GAIN NO NEW information and go into DAY 2 still blind.

Nemesis
06-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Look at last game where we lynched a townie day one, used that information combined with night information to lynch mafia on the two consecutive days.

If you choose to lynch Sin then you will either not lynch a Town power role or you will lynch an anti-town role. Both are a win for the town.

If you choose to lynch Stan you are most likely lynching a non-power role Town, or possibly a third party character, which could most likely be anti-town. You are removing someone who will not contribute while being alive. The information gained is the same that was gained last game.

Choosing you lynch someone else, seeing as how there are two other VTs, gives you a huge chance to hit a power role. Since Town always outnumbers anti-town, and you've eliminated two VTs, you are at an extremely high chance of hitting a useful Town role, something that will greatly hinder the town operating at night or their ability to openly discuss information during the following days.

Sin is one of two things: Mafia or fucking retarded.

Sin
06-04-2014, 08:47 AM
What's retarded about wanting more information? You're pushing for lynching a Townie, because it's a "SAFE" choice apparently.

And why do we continue to reference other games? They don't fucking matter! This game is the one that concerns me, not whatever the fuck you did in the last one. Continuing to bring it up is just an excuse and not a valid reason for WANTING TO LYNCH TOWNIES!

TL;DR: Nemesis is scum.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 08:53 AM
What's retarded about wanting more information? You're pushing for lynching a Townie, because it's a "SAFE" choice apparently.

And why do we continue to reference other games? They don't fucking matter! This game is the one that concerns me, not whatever the fuck you did in the last one. Continuing to bring it up is just an excuse and not a valid reason for WANTING TO LYNCH TOWNIES!

TL;DR: Nemesis is scum.
Remember, you could just as easily be lying about your role. Dont forget.. you claimed but you are not confirmed

Nemesis
06-04-2014, 08:53 AM
The whole thing comes down to this:

Sin wants to lynch a powerful Townie

I don't

Pick your sides from there. Note I haven't voted for Sin at all, while he is the one trying to start bandwagons for no reason.

Again, Sin is retarded or Mafia.

Sin
06-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Haha! Nemesis, you're definitely scummy as fuck. You hopped on that "KILL STAN" train awful quickly after poking and prodding at having me lynched, but I'll bite. "Powerful Townie". You're full of shit.

And Mikey, I know I'm not confirmed by anyone, but why waste an investigation on me, when there are others who haven't even been speaking much we can spend that investigation on?

I'll make it easier though since this is getting kind of boring now.

UNVOTE NEMESIS
VOTE SIN

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Haha! Nemesis, you're definitely scummy as fuck. You hopped on that "KILL STAN" train awful quickly after poking and prodding at having me lynched, but I'll bite. "Powerful Townie". You're full of shit.

And Mikey, I know I'm not confirmed by anyone, but why waste an investigation on me, when there are others who haven't even been speaking much we can spend that investigation on?

I'll make it easier though since this is getting kind of boring now.

UNVOTE NEMESIS
VOTE SIN
I know we shouldnt waste an investigation on you however my point is that you two should let it go for now. You two have created enough convo to shed some light later in game. As it stands I still think stan is our most viable lynchyee

SCRIBBLE
06-04-2014, 09:07 AM
policy lynching has the potential to remove mafia, vt, or a power role townie. it is not the same as a no-lynch and an inactive power role does not help nor does an inactive voter.

- - - Updated - - -

there is absolute no proof as to what stan's role is except that people believe he is vt or third party because he was not replaced.

kionay
06-04-2014, 09:07 AM
mafia would pull to lynch someone they know probably isn't a power role

so i don't think nem is mafia, otherwise he wouldn't try to avoid ganking a power role (unless he's hopping on the policy lynch bandwagon)

i doubt sin is a power role, as power roles would be less likely to kill themselves so there's no investigation wasted on them, could be VT really trying to help, or mafia with a bluff wanting us to say "well he's not mafia because he voted for himself"

if sin is mafia and we think nem isn't, it would make sense sin knows nem isn't mafia and would think it's more likely he's a power role (since we know at least 1 other person isn't, Stan) and would be more willing to lynch nem as before

of course i doubt mafia will vote for mafia so either nem is and sin isn't or sin is and nem isn't

unless i got something wrong in there we may be able to lynch scum based on how either has acted in the past 21 pages (man i hate picking through all that to try to find something >.> )

SCRIBBLE
06-04-2014, 09:09 AM
21 pages by your count kionay? fuck all of you for carrying on this long.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 09:10 AM
policy lynching has the potential to remove mafia, vt, or a power role townie. it is not the same as a no-lynch and an inactive power role does not help nor does an inactive voter.

- - - Updated - - -

there is absolute no proof as to what stan's role is except that people believe he is vt or third party because he was not replaced.

exactly. Ill throw my vote in as well. He has had long enough and I feel nem and sin will escalate if we dont get out of d1

vote stan

kionay
06-04-2014, 09:11 AM
21 pages by your count kionay? fuck all of you for carrying on this long.

haha well i don't really count the first page because it's just confirms :P

and i forget that we don't know Stan is vt, guarenteed anyway, so... yeeaahhh

and Scribble we're obviously trying for the longest ever Day 1 in recorded Mafia Wars history XD

Sin
06-04-2014, 09:29 AM
So we only need 1 more vote for STAN to end the day, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait nevermind, Old Bastard unvoted.

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Eh fuck it, I'm ready to move on.

Vote Stan

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Lol sin, now its 7 votes. 1 more to move on

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Sorry for the unvote, revote bullshit, I guess I'm a lil quick to jump the gun sometimes, but point in hand is I'm ready to fucking move on to night.

kionay
06-04-2014, 09:41 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/incredulous.gif

goddamnit fine, game's not very fun if there's no progress and we sit here with our thumbs up our respective asses bickering

i guess stan's little value is worth less than the information we'll gain with night or the value of moving the fuck on -_-

VOTE STAN

SCRIBBLE
06-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I bet there is someone withholding from casting their vote because they are a double voter.

Sin
06-04-2014, 09:43 AM
I bet there is someone withholding from casting their vote because they are a double voter.

That's be interesting.

What
06-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Thats a Lynch, Scene will be arriving shortly. No more talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Voted for the Lynch: OB, Scrib, Nem, Phil, Brett, Blade, Mikey, Kionay
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now:

“Well, ain’t you all just more flustered than a barefoot squirrel in a tire store?”

“Will you shut up already? Your folksy shit is getting on our nerves.”

“Gosh, I’m only trying to help.”

“Enough of this, you can all see that the hillbilly isn’t bringing anything to the table, someone has got to go in order for us to start to make sense of all of this.”

“What are you saying?”

“He’s right, I don’t like it but he’s right.”

“Ya’ll ain’t serious about all that right?.....Right?”

“People. When will you learn….”

Stan- Garth Fitzgerald IV (Town Deputy) has been lynched.

Night 1 begins…..

--------------------------------------------------------
You may begin to send me your night actions.

What
06-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Side Note: I never said Stan was not important, I only commented on the fact that later in the game when there are few players remaining, it is more important to not have someone suddenly leave the game. Its a catch 22, if I insist that the game can't go on without replacing a player, everyone will assume he must be important in some way, if I don't everyone assumes that he wasn't important. I am not going to be revealing information about this game to players like some other mods, anything you think I'm saying is your own ideas, read into the minutiae what you will. All day and night scenes will still have info though, I wasn't referring to those.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-04-2014, 04:26 PM
There were one or two more posts here. They're missing.

Did someone delete their posts?

What
06-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Anything not related to the game will be removed. Its night time so please no more talking until day2.

Nemesis
06-04-2014, 04:54 PM
When's that?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Anything not related to the game will be removed. Its night time so please no more talking until day2.

so that was a no?

SCRIBBLE
06-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Schedule update: I am making the seven hour drive now and will not be posting until tomorrow morning. I may check the posts but that is it.

What
06-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Then:
Night descends on the town, and people start getting busy.

“Now’s our chance to start to even things out don’t you think?”

“Of course…..divide and conquer after all, with just enough confusion, perhaps we will be getting some help with that.”

“So, now prove your loyalty, go to that stuffy professor, he doesn’t seem to be sitting with the rest.”

……………

“So, all alone huh?”

“Sometimes it’s nice just to sit back and look at the moon don’t you think so?
“Of course, but it can be dangerous alone.”

“For a human maybe, nothing you could do.”
“My friend, you don’t know how wrong you are...”

With that the professor is slammed into the wall, and snap of the neck finishes it. The attacker didn’t even need to get up….

Brett Friggen Favre – Professor Ludensky (Third-Party Werewolf) has been killed.

------------------------------------------

Elsewhere someone ignorantly enjoyed some divine protection, while another by more physical means.

One man hoped to get some answers.

Day 2 begins:

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-04-2014, 08:36 PM
interesting, a werewolf o.o
Im not familiar with that role at all.

From the last bit of flavor text, i gather that we have a doctor, cop, and some version of a body guard. Im going to bed now however and will be on all day tomorrow.

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Alrighty then, didn't expect a werewolf, nor did I expect Brett to be third party. Now with that being said, of the people protected last night, he had to have tried to kill one of them. So we know there is an investigative role of some sort, a doctor/healer whichever, and a bodyguard at the very least. So let's see how this day will crumble.

brett friggin favre
06-04-2014, 08:48 PM
***you bastardssssssss***

phil.™
06-04-2014, 09:22 PM
?_? What's a 3rd party werewolf?

Blackmage
06-04-2014, 09:57 PM
And now, the fun of playing with roles from a site that uses fairly open setups :) Onward!

Well, both scum and epic have werewolf. Scum's is "second mafia" or "cultfia", while epic's is... interesting to say the least. I've never played any epic with WW, so I'm just using its wiki page HERE. (http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Werewolf)

Supposing it's "pure" Epic some points. First, Epic's win con is "Outnumber everyone else". Given his kill condition, and the general size of this game, I feel this makes it unlikely there was only one. Second the kill: he eats by claiming their role. Also, "Your devour bypasses protection, so you CAN eat anyone who is protected by vests or a Doctor/Nurse/Quack." He may not have tried to eat someone, or failed. The most likely target would have been Sin, so he may have felt Sin was lying. Given no one was revealed, at the very least any other possible ones seemed to have played it safe. "If role is guessed wrong, werewolf will be revealed to the town." Third: An important line, from the "playing against" section. "Always be wary of claiming. The wolf can tell if you're faking a claim (They know the roles) and any correct claims will have you devoured.". With flavour added, knowing roles can lead to being able to nom based on those two pieces of information.

So, what do we think WW does, and do we think they're still around? If we think one lurks among us, we have the sudden problem that forcing claims becomes even more dangerous. We still need what information we can get, so how hard do we push? Unless someone wants to claim Vig who popped Brett, we have to worry about at LEAST a SK, probably a mafia as well. Given the killer was more than human, if you ARE a vig who shot Brett, keep quiet if you're a human character.

The rest of my take on the night section:

There MAY have just been the one WW, he was "sitting by himself". However, from the wiki again, "Werewolves do not have meetings" so this may just mean that he chose to do nothing and had no one to talk to. Our deputy was probably scum's deputy, and we only have the cop left to investigate. There are a number of ways to read the protection part. One is two healers. Another is divine protection (Faith healer, or just an angel doctor) and physical means "bulletproof". Of course, that would also mean 3 night attacks but may suggest that werewolf does NOT just chew through everything.

Once this goes up, I'm starting my next post. Also, I keep reading stuffy as slutty, and it makes that scene strange.

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Well what I gather from the flavour of the kill scene is that the person that killed Brett is a demon nonetheless. They are the only ones who really use the ability to do shit to people without moving.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Well what I gather from the flavour of the kill scene is that the person that killed Brett is a demon nonetheless. They are the only ones who really use the ability to do shit to people without moving.

along with angels, ghosts, Sam, and horsemen.

Old Bastard
06-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Demon is the most likely of all in my opinion. Sam only had that ability for a little bit due to Yellow Eyes. Angels don't do it near as often. And it's been a long time since I watched that far back but I don't recall any horsemen doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

And ghosts, eh, kinda.

kionay
06-04-2014, 11:10 PM
demon seems most likely to me, the lore twist of the roles is fun

werewolves in the show didn't usually run in packs (unlike vampires) and if i recall correctly they're always found one by one (with that one exception of the video recording kids)

it's late, i'll be back on tomorrow morning

Blackmage
06-04-2014, 11:54 PM
First, as we found with Stan, be VERY careful when assuming things with What's words.

The death is most likely a demon, or at the very least scum. The suggestion of something else was in case we had something like Balthazar as a Vig. Or one of a variety of deities.

As I mentioned before. Sin's not dead. Not sure if he's telling the truth, leaving something out, or made a ballsy play claiming Rufus first. If it worked, it would be the perfect cover. I could convince myself either way currently, but I'm still leaning towards him being safe enough for now. I certainly hope he's clean, because he was actually trying to help the town, along with Pass, during the Stan voting.

With Brett, he's the same as any dead 3rd party. Be careful with what he said, while he wanted the mafia dead, he felt the same about the town.

Cyber, were these comments "And this means that it might not be a humans vs demons/angels setup, but could be a mix, just like the show does. Not that I can confirm this theory personally, but it should be mentioned, seeing how ppl assumed it was guards vs inmates in prisonbreak." really as innocent as you suggest, or not? I assume you wouldn't be trying to out yourself as a werewolf, and I make these kind of claims too, but felt like asking if you had anything to share.

On the vote for Stan, I'm looking at 4 people. Mikey, Jesus and Kion who were the morning voters who ended it and Scribble, who was aggressively pushing for an end to voting before Stan could fully claim. Voting went on for about 17 hours after his edit, and 14 hours after it was confirmed he was staying. Those final 3 votes took 30 minutes to happen, with the last vote before them occurring more than 12 hours prior. If we accept this as a policy lynch, ok, we made a bad play. OB was the first to vote Stan, and just waffled an hour prior, and Mikey's vote was somewhat safe, but both of them were suggesting they were just trying to end the day, which is why I included them.

On werewolves, the video recording kids you mentioned were turned by the late professor. So, while they were not often packs, we may have found a pack.

If you noticed I didn't mention Nem yet in this post, there's a reason for that. I'm just going to let someone else play with that particular can of worms first.

CYBER
06-05-2014, 12:01 AM
OK. A fucking notepad wall is coming, stfu and read it lol.

SO what did we get from those events:

my initial guess about stan being VT was only partially true. A deputy IS technically a VT unless the cop dies. so eh.
UNLESS What is bastard modding, which he claims he isn't, then we can definitely assume we are dealing with a Cop investigating ppl and shit this game. This might be supported by the "someone was looking for answers" flavor text.
I knew something was fishy with brett and that whole "yeah i dont believe nemesis, but i'ma keep on stan nomatter..." still didn't make sense till now.
In all honesty the way i understood that role is that he's the third party guy, and for balancing purposes on a 15 player platform, my guess would be a similar layout to my previous game, with a third party and 3 mafia players...As i personally have yet to see the werewolf role in a team... it would be a conflict among the team of "yo i wanna kill that claimed, no i want to" etc...

We KNOW that Brett KNEW all the roles in the game, because werewolves know that.. Now the question is... Why didn't anyone OTHER than brett die this night? it clearly wasn't protections saving them...Either Brett decided to follow the Epicmafia guide and did NOT try to guess a player out and gamble on being revealed day 1... OR he actually tried to gamble on killing someone who claimed... basically the ONE player other than Stan who "claimed" ... aka Sin..

Now this is where the guess work comes in... Did he NOT try to kill sin just to lay low?
Did he NOT attack Sin, the CLAIMED FREE KILL VT because it wasn't worth it?
Did he not attack sin because he KNEW the roles out there... and felt it was too risky? (the flavor suggests either a bulletproof or a bodyguard... the latter would basically RAPE a werewolf if he tried to devour a person that gets redirected to a bodyguard... but the flavor suggests that any protection that night was in vain, on ppl that weren't involved in the kill/death, on people who probably weren't attacked due to the "mindlessly getting divine protection" or wtvr the fuck What wrote in his flavor text, dnt feel like loading another page.)
Did brett TRY to kill sin and guess VT TOWN... but be surprised he... you know.. WASNT? (note that if that was the case, that means that Sin's been lying to us about his claim this entire time...)

As for divine protection... this is more and more sounding like a "angel" "faith healer" or some shit... and if it's the cass (it's a pun on "and if its the case" shut up), then i'm gonna have to start trusting in a certain player from now... maybe.

One question... What were the fucking odds that "mafia" hits the 3rd party AGAIN on day 1....(it feels like a mafia demonic style hit to me, instead of a Vig kill.... probably lead by a Crowley Godfather, if i were to bet my money on it.) . Satan himself could be the leader of mafia as he was a main issue early on... but knowing What... What LOVES crowley and believes he's a fucking badass character, almost as badass as what What thinks of Dean lol, but yeah, i'm willing to put my money on What giving Crowley the spotlight here for leader spot. Long Live The King.

Good news is that we DO NOT have a double voter, self hammerer, forced lynchers etc... as it took all votes to complete the lynch... A lynch that if you ask me, was DUMB AS FUCK. and people who bussed it have either not idea how bad policy lynches are... OR are scum.

These are just quick pre-bedtime notes about what i could understand from what we gatherered. Knowing What, he might throw a couple flavor quotes in his scenes... I haven't watched the old supernatural in years as i'm only watching the new ones, but if someone recognizes a scene quote from a character, please make sure to let us know, or else i'm gonna have to manually google each damn set of words until i get smthn juicy to share..

- - - Updated - - -

OK. A fucking notepad wall is coming, stfu and read it lol.

SO what did we get from those events:

my initial guess about stan being VT was only partially true. A deputy IS technically a VT unless the cop dies. so eh.
UNLESS What is bastard modding, which he claims he isn't, then we can definitely assume we are dealing with a Cop investigating ppl and shit this game. This might be supported by the "someone was looking for answers" flavor text.
I knew something was fishy with brett and that whole "yeah i dont believe nemesis, but i'ma keep on stan nomatter..." still didn't make sense till now.
In all honesty the way i understood that role is that he's the third party guy, and for balancing purposes on a 15 player platform, my guess would be a similar layout to my previous game, with a third party and 3 mafia players...As i personally have yet to see the werewolf role in a team... it would be a conflict among the team of "yo i wanna kill that claimed, no i want to" etc...

We KNOW that Brett KNEW all the roles in the game, because werewolves know that.. Now the question is... Why didn't anyone OTHER than brett die this night? it clearly wasn't protections saving them...Either Brett decided to follow the Epicmafia guide and did NOT try to guess a player out and gamble on being revealed day 1... OR he actually tried to gamble on killing someone who claimed... basically the ONE player other than Stan who "claimed" ... aka Sin..

Now this is where the guess work comes in... Did he NOT try to kill sin just to lay low?
Did he NOT attack Sin, the CLAIMED FREE KILL VT because it wasn't worth it?
Did he not attack sin because he KNEW the roles out there... and felt it was too risky? (the flavor suggests either a bulletproof or a bodyguard... the latter would basically RAPE a werewolf if he tried to devour a person that gets redirected to a bodyguard... but the flavor suggests that any protection that night was in vain, on ppl that weren't involved in the kill/death, on people who probably weren't attacked due to the "mindlessly getting divine protection" or wtvr the fuck What wrote in his flavor text, dnt feel like loading another page.)
Did brett TRY to kill sin and guess VT TOWN... but be surprised he... you know.. WASNT? (note that if that was the case, that means that Sin's been lying to us about his claim this entire time...)

As for divine protection... this is more and more sounding like a "angel" "faith healer" or some shit... and if it's the cass (it's a pun on "and if its the case" shut up), then i'm gonna have to start trusting in a certain player from now... maybe.

One question... What were the fucking odds that "mafia" hits the 3rd party AGAIN on day 1....(it feels like a mafia demonic style hit to me, instead of a Vig kill.... probably lead by a Crowley Godfather, if i were to bet my money on it.) . Satan himself could be the leader of mafia as he was a main issue early on... but knowing What... What LOVES crowley and believes he's a fucking badass character, almost as badass as what What thinks of Dean lol, but yeah, i'm willing to put my money on What giving Crowley the spotlight here for leader spot. Long Live The King.

Good news is that we DO NOT have a double voter, self hammerer, forced lynchers etc... as it took all votes to complete the lynch... A lynch that if you ask me, was DUMB AS FUCK. and people who bussed it have either not idea how bad policy lynches are... OR are scum.

These are just quick pre-bedtime notes about what i could understand from what we gatherered. Knowing What, he might throw a couple flavor quotes in his scenes... I haven't watched the old supernatural in years as i'm only watching the new ones, but if someone recognizes a scene quote from a character, please make sure to let us know, or else i'm gonna have to manually google each damn set of words until i get smthn juicy to share..

- - - Updated - - -

son of a bitch posted my thing twice... i swear my walls are shorter than blackmages in those games! -.-

CYBER
06-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Cyber, were these comments "And this means that it might not be a humans vs demons/angels setup, but could be a mix, just like the show does. Not that I can confirm this theory personally, but it should be mentioned, seeing how ppl assumed it was guards vs inmates in prisonbreak." really as innocent as you suggest, or not? I assume you wouldn't be trying to out yourself as a werewolf, and I make these kind of claims too, but felt like asking if you had anything to share.

figure'd you'd catch that hint. Was trying to let out that I was a human. in hopes that someone can subtly hint back if they ARE a demon AND town sided or angels and town sided.

But i let go of it after thinking that most likely any "angels" in the game will probably be just Cass, and if he's a doctor/healer, i wouldn't want them putting that info out there...

REMEMBER people, at this point there's still a very slim chance there could still be another werewolf, but for balancing issues i doubt it. But if that were the case, dont be idiots and start claiming shit left and right, bcos werewolves can know if u fake claimed or claimed right... and u'd be an easy target for wolves... not to mention the earlier comments about claiming VT roles only narrowing down the power players for mafia....

For the record, some of us could have possibly soft flavour claimed already. But now more than ever we need to keep things under wraps, and not claim unless in dire situations which will be observed for scummy bussing.

Passarelli
06-05-2014, 12:39 AM
The odds depend on the amount of pro-townies in the game. Using your postulated 3 mafia, 1 third party and 14 people available there was a 1/11 chance or 9% chance. Pretty low but crazier things have happened.

Blackmage, I appreciate your breakdown of the votes since I'm still a nub at this.

If you noticed I didn't mention Nem yet in this post, there's a reason for that. I'm just going to let someone else play with that particular can of worms first.

Are you guessing the cop likely investigated him? That would make sense as he is the person most people considered scummy. I do indeed hope he was cleared and that I was wrong--that would mean Stan getting lynched wasn't in vain as it saved Nem. Then again, I just hope the cop isn't nuts.

Passarelli
06-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Also, since there was a hard claim by Sin day 1 and he survived a werewolf attempt it would throw doubt on the claim--however I see it as more likely that Brett decided to save him for a easy snack later on if suspicion would have fallen on him if we are using the epic version. I agree with Cyber that it is likely that there is only been one 3rd party in this setup, but we should still be wary of claiming.

Sin
06-05-2014, 07:31 AM
So where I'm a bit confused on the WW bit is, if all werewolves know everyones roles, and if Brett tried to eat me, why wouldn't I be dead? Are you insinuating that I'm the Bulletproof role? That would be fucking awesome, to be honest, but in that case wouldn't Brett already know that information and try to eat someone else?

I mean obviously Mafia killed Brett, because if he's the only 3rd Party then he just chose not to eat someone for dinner.

Also, from that flavor text I got Telekinesis as the "weapon" of choice. Don't all Demons, Angels and Horsemen have that ability? I'd say ruling the Horsemen out is an easy choice since they were brought out by Lucifer in the show, and didn't WANT to help him with the Apocalypse, but were forced to.

And I still think the Leviathian guy Dick Roman is here, which means he didn't make the kill cuz that character doesn't have mindbullet powers.

And why do we think the Deputy was scum-sided? Wasn't that character turned into a werewolf? Haha would have been cool if Brett turned Stan into a werewolf.

- - - Updated - - -

OH yeah and that point on Scribble pushing the day along was good.

P.S.: I still think Nemesis is a scumbag.

kionay
06-05-2014, 08:33 AM
P.S.: I still think Nemesis is a scumbag.

i thought so too but after i kinda hinted at him acting scummy and such he seemed to calm down, and seems to genuinly give a shit about not killing a power role which would suggest townie to me, but i digress

and black mage i ended it because i was getting tired of the "well it's day 1 so it's all speculation" blah blah blah going in circles and when we killed a deputy (possibly town sided) i kinda facepalmed :-/

p.s. i think since it's garth he shoulda been a Texas Ranger [Deputy] for lols XD

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Why do some of you not think stan was town sided? It says it right in the flavor.... garth, TOWN deputy.

alot of speculation going on. Does anyone have info beyomd s8ns claim and the flavor text for nights end?

Sin
06-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Why do some of you not think stan was town sided? It says it right in the flavor.... garth, TOWN deputy.

alot of speculation going on. Does anyone have info beyomd s8ns claim and the flavor text for nights end?

Idk why, but I guess they think that the deputy may have been a Traitor to town. And nope that's all we know, because you faggots lynched Stan. Fucking idiots.