PDA

View Full Version : Res admin abuse!

XxMastagunzxX
03-29-2009, 05:32 PM
in game name: Mastagunz <ibis.a>

My little brother was playing zm and he was in the tubes on lila panic v2. Res burned him because he was in the tubes. I kicked Res from the game then left. He has been especially annoying lately and something needs to be done about it. I think my brother deserves an apology.

๖ReS
03-29-2009, 06:39 PM
First of all your little brother was using your admin like i told him not to.
Second, i put a vote up asking if we should burn the tubers cause honestly after the 17th round of tubers it gets annoying.
I didn't just burn you i burned everyone in the tubes. Crim and Quincy i think.
They didn't care/laughed at it.
When i got KICKED by another ADMIN without any warning. (by Mastagunz <ibis.a>
That's admin abuse.
Your not supposed to use bans or kicks against admins.
Its just a game and it was ONE round that i burned the tubers.
The map was zm_lila_panic_v2 i think.
if you think me burning you for camping in a tube for the 9th round in a row then maybe you should get a slight sense of humor. Its a game man.
less QQ more PewPew

(USMC)Cornholio
03-29-2009, 06:50 PM
Second, i put a vote up asking if we should burn the tubers cause honestly after the 17th round of tubers it gets annoying.
When i got KICKED by another ADMIN without any warning.
That's admin abuse.
if you think me burning you for camping in a tube for the 9th round in a round then maybe you should get a slight sense of humor. It game man.
less QQ more PewPew

lol i like the "less QQ more PEW PEW".

anyways on to the main topic.... I think im going to have agree with RES on this, first off you CAN NOT use admin powers such as ban and kick on other admins. and if what res says is tue then I think he is in the right on this. if they laughed about it then i highly doubt its that big a deal. and if your little brother is the only one that got pissed off then he needs to GROW A BALL SACK AND GROW UP! lol and that is my opinion unless the facts change.

ZERO
03-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Actually it was any admin power not just, kicks and bans. However, admins often use slaps ect on each other in a friendly manor and this is acceptable. Now other people using an admins account is fine but the account holder needs to understand that they are responsible for anything that occurs. Remember that admins are to set an example to the other players, if a player is just using an admins account and is not trying to be an admin but just a regular player it is logical that they would be treated as such. I think it is pretty clear to everyone that this is a misunderstanding. I hope that you two can see this as well. Thus I hope that you two can speak with each other and reach a logical understanding. :smirk:

Apocalypse
03-29-2009, 07:09 PM
which proves i was a better admin then res =] i was never reported as abusive

XxMastagunzxX
03-29-2009, 07:31 PM
When i got KICKED by another ADMIN without any warning. (by Mastagunz <ibis.a>
That's admin abuse.
if you think me burning you for camping in a tube for the 9th round in a round then maybe you should get a slight sense of humor. Its a game man.
less QQ more PewPew

Well you don't have permission to tell my brother what to do and what not to do. Second, you don't have the right to burn people because they are in the tubes, even if other people agree. Yes I kicked you but I haven't mentioned the time you kicked me yesterday. :plzdie:

PS I am willing to get over this if you appologize to my brother.

๖ReS
03-29-2009, 08:29 PM
If he uses the admin that YOU were given, then yeah I CAN tell him what to do. He did use it too, on several occasions, slapping, votes and what not.
I told him A LOT to stop using it, I put some escape map up for a vote and he CANCELED the vote. This was after warning him to stop using admin powers.

Oh and hey idiot, the server was pretty full yesterday and i was Kicking the AFK's You were standing still in spawn... so i kicked you. When you came back and asked "Did you just kick me Res?" (with an angry tone no less), I told you "Yes, i thought your were AFK sorry".

If you think your brother has some kind of immunity because your an admin then your wrong. The rules apply to him even if his tag contained <ibis.a>
You had no right to kick me from the server with out so much as a warning. Its like zero said. If he is not the person whom the Admin was assigned to, he should be treated like a normal player not another admin.

I'm also not going to apologize because i have nothing to say sorry about.

I burned your brother while he camped a tube for the 30th time. Tough shit, its a game get over it.

XxMastagunzxX
03-29-2009, 09:00 PM
If he uses the admin that YOU were given, then yeah I CAN tell him what to do. He did use it too, on several occasions, slapping, votes and what not.
I told him A LOT to stop using it, I put some escape map up for a vote and he CANCELED the vote. This was after warning him to stop using admin powers.

Oh and hey idiot, the server was pretty full yesterday and i was Kicking the AFK's You were standing still in spawn... so i kicked you. When you came back and asked "Did you just kick me Res?" (with an angry tone no less), I told you "Yes, i thought your were AFK sorry".

If you think your brother has some kind of immunity because your an admin then your wrong. The rules apply to him even if his tag contained <ibis.a>
You had no right to kick me from the server with out so much as a warning. Its like zero said. If he is not the person whom the Admin was assigned to, he should be treated like a normal player not another admin.

I burned your brother while he camped a tube for the 30th time. Tough shit, its a game get over it.

I never said my brother had some kind of immunity. He never broke a rule so I do not know what you are talking about. YOU are the one breaking a rule as well as I. Its like zero said. If he is not the person whom the Admin was assigned to, he should be treated like a normal player not another admin. Actually what zero said was "if a player is just using an admins account and is not trying to be an admin but just a regular player it is logical that they would be treated as such." Well my brother is being an admin but I just let him slap and he told me he didn't mean to cancel that vote. Like zero said I WILL TAKE ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY BROTHER PLAYS.

I burned your brother while he camped a tube for the 30th time. Tough shit, its a game get over it

You can tell me to get over it but you still broke the fucking rule. :stupid:

Now, I think this has gotten out of hand let's just lock this thread :wtg:

*EDIT* Res, I believe in my arguments but if I am somehow being unreasonable then I am sorry but I believe I am correct here.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-29-2009, 09:03 PM

Well said man :wtg:

inthebutt
03-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Res and Mastagunz (little brother), I told you two ingame today when this happened to make peace with each other not start bashing on each other. yes you two did resolve it for a short amount of time but it started up again.

Mastagunz (bigger brother with admin) you really do need to tell your little brother not to use your admin that you paid for. I wanna suggest when he plays take off the <ibis.a> tag and when you play add the tag back on. That way it doesn't cause confusion to the rest of the admins.

As for today, mastagunz little brother is not an admin. So today when he got burned in the tubes is totally justified. Res didn't use his admin on another admin. But on a side note find a new spot every round or at least skip rounds for going in the tube.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

XxMastagunzxX
03-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Res and Mastagunz (little brother), I told you two ingame today when this happened to make peace with each other not start bashing on each other. yes you two did resolve it for a short amount of time but it started up again.

Mastagunz (bigger brother with admin) you really do need to tell your little brother not to use your admin that you paid for. I wanna suggest when he plays take off the <ibis.a> tag and when you play add the tag back on. That way it doesn't cause confusion to the rest of the admins.

As for today, mastagunz little brother is not an admin. So today when he got burned in the tubes is totally justified. Res didn't use his admin on another admin. But on a side note find a new spot every round or at least skip rounds for going in the tube.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

I don't see the problem with my brother using the admin. There is nothing wrong with that. HOW IS HIM BEING BURNED IN THE TUBES FOR NO REASON JUSTIFIED? THAT IS CLEARLY ADMIN ABUSE. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN WHERE THEIR JURISDICTION ENDS!

Hodgie
03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't see the problem with my brother using the admin. There is nothing wrong with that. HOW IS HIM BEING BURNED IN THE TUBES FOR NO REASON JUSTIFIED? THAT IS CLEARLY ADMIN ABUSE. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN WHERE THEIR JURISDICTION ENDS!

I don't suppose you know who was head admin at the time (the one that was on first). If the head admin says tubes are off limits for a round... just listen to him, he's the one in charge... If he gets out of hand then make a forum post.

inthebutt
03-29-2009, 10:53 PM

Mastagunz I have no problem with you or your little brother. You never told anyone before that he could use your admin. Your little brother even said so in game "that he shouldn't use admin since my brother paid for it". I agree with you sticking up for your younger brother, I would do the same thing. But as Zero said any admin commands that your brother uses under "your" admin, YOU are held responsible. None of the other admins knew he could use your admin, therefore he wasn't treated as another admin but a regular player. But now that you have said he can use your admin, I shall treat him as another admin.

๖ReS
03-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Here we go.

1.Mastagunz, from now on if your brother is NOT allowed to used admin. Unless im informed otherwise, your little brother is just another player and is going to be treated as such. If you think he should also be using your admin you are 150 % responsible for what he dose, and if he fucks up in any way, it'll will be your fault.

2.You both need to get over this.
I dont care what you think is right.
Your wrong, burning the people in the tubes after putting a server wide vote up is totally justified as an admin.
It was 1 round. You died from fire after getting a bunch of kills in a tube. OH NO. SO SAD. The funniest part is your the only person out of the like 4 i burned that cared at all about this.

3.I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about my "Admin abusing".
Come post in the forums about shit that maters.
I cant think of any point in my adminship that I've seriously abused my powers.
The first few days of me being an admin sure... but that was the first time i was EVER an admin and i was still drunk with power :P
That has long passed and i think I'm a respectable admin well known on the Zmod and Gungame servers. I'm fair and (most of the time) I enforce the rules of the server, banning spammers, muting annoying faggots etc etc.
If you seriously think your going to win this fight your sadly sadly mistaken.

Im still not apologizing.

Your brother can bitch and moan as much as he wants but its not going to change anything. End of fucking story.

XxMastagunzxX
03-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Here we go.

1.Mastagunz, from now on if your brother is NOT allowed to used admin. Unless im informed otherwise, your little brother is just another player and is going to be treated as such. If you think he should also be using your admin you are 150 % responsible for what he dose, and if he fucks up in any way, it'll will be your fault.

2.You both need to get over this.
I dont care what you think is right.
Your wrong, burning the people in the tubes after putting a server wide vote up is totally justified as an admin.
It was 1 round. You died from fire after getting a bunch of kills in a tube. OH NO. SO SAD. The funniest part is your the only person out of the like 4 i burned that cared at all about this.

3.I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about my "Admin abusing".
Come post in the forums about shit that maters.
I cant think of any point in my adminship that I've seriously abused my powers.
The first few days of me being an admin sure... but that was the first time i was EVER an admin and i was still drunk with power :P
That has long passed and i think I'm a respectable admin well known on the Zmod and Gungame servers. I'm fair and (most of the time) I enforce the rules of the server, banning spammers, muting annoying faggots etc etc.
If you seriously think your going to win this fight your sadly sadly mistaken.

Im still not apologizing.

Your brother can bitch and moan as much as he wants but its not going to change anything. End of fucking story.

1. I don't know why you think my brother can't use the admin but he will.

2. Burning people in the tubes is never justified, I am the only person that cared because if anyone else complained you would probably mute then kick.

3. I am posting shit that matters. All I wanted was for you to admit you burned them and it was wrong. Then say that you won't do it anymore but you can't man up. And you know what, since you are so respected on the gungame maybe you can stay there! :wtg:

(USMC)Cornholio
03-30-2009, 10:30 AM
1. I don't know why you think my brother can't use the admin but he will.

2. Burning people in the tubes is never justified, I am the only person that cared because if anyone else complained you would probably mute then kick.

3. I am posting shit that matters. All I wanted was for you to admit you burned them and it was wrong. Then say that you won't do it anymore but you can't man up. And you know what, since you are so respected on the gungame maybe you can stay there! :wtg:

Do you really read what you post? shit that matters? if they were asked to knock it off after camping in there for many rounds ( and obviously not getting touched by anyone) and everyone voted to burn them then i don't see the problem is....burning someone for one round is really not something you make a thread over, IT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID! your bother had your admin and failed to represent ibis in a positive way by kicking another admin is abusive...having everyone vote to burn the people in the tubes who have been camping there every round shows everyone ibis admins have a sense of humor! and the fact that you come in here and cry for your little brother cause he didn't get to be cheap one round is immature on both you and your brother. you lose, you get nothing, good day sir!

demonater10
03-30-2009, 12:18 PM
The ownage of this thread is so enormous, that I cannot add to it. However, I will offer a definitive solution:
I'm black, amirite?

XxMastagunzxX
03-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Do you really read what you post?

Have YOU been reading the post? I am not posting to stick up for my brother but because I have seen several admins burn people because they think they can make rules where and where not people can cade. It does not say anything about being able to do that in the rules and it spoils people's fun. :shit:

ZERO
03-30-2009, 02:39 PM
The real problem seems to stem from the following misunderstanding: admins being able to restrict areas.

If a part of a map beings to become too unbalanced the admin may, generally with the consent of a decent number of players, temporarily declare an area off limits. One would hope, especially if a vote was done, that the other admins on the server would go along with this basic use of admin powers to ensure balanced gameplay.

Res because he believed that the admins should be balancing the game took action against your younger bro because he was not at that time preforming admin actions via aiding all the players on the server to achieve fair rounds. Now this has obviously caused some problems and thus I would advice using admin on him in the future if he has the <ibis.a> tag on. However note that this does not give him immunity to unfair locations. Just like with any other admin at that point demos can be made and submitted and if I find that the player is just using admin as a shield they will be punished. As a result of this I would recommend that Mastagunz have the <ibis.a> tag off when he does not want his little bro carring the responsibilities of admin. :wtg:

inthebutt
03-30-2009, 03:39 PM
As a result of this I would recommend that Mastagunz have the <ibis.a> tag off when he does not want his little bro carring the responsibilities of admin. :wtg:

I suggested that earlier zero lol

๖ReS
03-30-2009, 03:57 PM
I love you Demonator.
I don't care what anyone sez.
<3

Anyway. I fully agree with Zero, and everyone else seems to agree with me as well. Mastagunz, you were wrong to make a thread/big deal of this.
You were wrong to kick me from the server. Your wrong to argue with admins that have been on the IBIS servers a lot longer than you. If this is really such a huge problem to you, consider not being an in-humorous fag and maybe take things less seriously. Cause honestly... if you got so mad over this, you got some problems yo. :chillpill:

XxMastagunzxX
03-30-2009, 04:28 PM
I love you Demonator.
I don't care what anyone sez.
<3

Anyway. I fully agree with Zero, and everyone else seems to agree with me as well. Mastagunz, you were wrong to make a thread/big deal of this.
You were wrong to kick me from the server. Your wrong to argue with admins that have been on the IBIS servers a lot longer than you. If this is really such a huge problem to you, consider not being an in-humorous fag and maybe take things less seriously. Cause honestly... if you got so mad over this, you got some problems yo. :chillpill:

WOW, so this has resorted to name calling? Maybe you are the fag.

good day faggot

demonater10
03-30-2009, 05:12 PM
I will now edit the 2 posts above where the word "fag" is referenced so no homosexuals are offended

If this is really such a huge problem to you, consider not being an in-humorous http://www.codemonkeyx.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/cigarette_butt.jpg and maybe take things less seriously. Cause honestly... if you got so mad over this, you got some problems yo. :chillpill:

WOW, so this has resorted to name calling? Maybe you are the http://www.codemonkeyx.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/cigarette_butt.jpg.

good day http://www.codemonkeyx.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/cigarette_butt.jpg

I believe I have made a powerful addition to the forums today.

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Haha that post by him actually cracked me up a little.

๖ReS
03-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Are we seriously banning this dude from out servers?
Demon is the SHIT.

Mastagunz i love how the only thing you take out of all the stuff i typed is me calling you an in-humorous fag.

Makes sense though. I mean you probably have nothing else to argue about considering no one thinks your right.

XxMastagunzxX
03-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Are we seriously banning this dude from out servers?
Demon is the SHIT.

Mastagunz i love how the only thing you take out of all the stuff i typed is me calling you an in-humorous fag.

Makes sense though. I mean you probably have nothing else to argue about considering no one thinks your right.

I don't care if they think I am right or not. I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should take demonators big black cock out of your asshole.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't care if they think I am right or not. I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should take demonators big black cock out of your asshole.

I can assure you that, that is not where I am storing my big black cock.
;)

๖ReS
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
But that's were you SHOULD be storing it :D
<33:icon_mrgreen:

demonater10
04-01-2009, 07:20 AM
But that's were you SHOULD be storing it :D
<33:icon_mrgreen:

That is hot, please turn the heat down.

๖ReS
04-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Hahahahahahaha.
nuh i like it hot baby.

... gettin more and more gay amirite?
off topic too. lmao

demonater10
04-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Hahahahahahaha.
nuh i like it hot baby.

... gettin more and more gay amirite?
off topic too. lmao

Not gay, this is how straight men (black/white/yellow/mulatto/etc) act in real life.