PDA

View Full Version : Demonater10 banned for 7 days

ricochet
03-29-2009, 07:24 PM
[KKK]Demonater10 banned for 7 days.

I asked him to remove the tag. Whyt was informed and told me to ban him for 7 days. I gave him the chance to remove it. He argued with me back and forth and finally removed it after I told him that NYS C.O. told him to. He removed it and continued to patronize me and argue back and forth with me that I have no place to tell him to take it off his name. Also said that NYS C.O. had no place telling him to do so either. I explained to him that I was an administrator and only enforce the rules.

He was eventually banned for 7 days. He can bring his mocking, patronizing argument here.

This dood is a disturbance to the ZM server. Period!

whytboiz33
03-29-2009, 07:26 PM
he wasnt obeying the rules after multi warnings. he was tempting rico to ban him. here in IBIS, we dont play those games. you want to act like a moron, then youll be taking a week long vacation from our servers.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-29-2009, 09:14 PM
i do see the [k k k] in his name, but it doesnt remind me of the kkk. or any rascist remarks. But a week ban for standing up for his clan and his name. It stands for the Kool Kats Klub, so im told. I truely don't believe this clans intention is to be racist, but i see how people would view it rasictly. I was message when he was ban, but i was told the exact story ricochet said in his statement. He was being annoying, and kept on arguing with Ricochet.

A week ban, you should unban him 2 days instead :wtg:

demonater10
03-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Let the log speak for itself:

(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: demonater, you were told to not wear that tag
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : ricochet, no i was not
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: Oh Rico
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: let em go :/
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: its demonator

Res apparently has no problem with my name, an admin that I had been playing on the server with for 45 minutes to an hour before ricochet came:
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: hes black
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: it dont mater
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: hahahah

I state that I have been wearing this tag without problem:
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : ricochet, in fact, i have been wearing this tag for approximately 2 months
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : and have discussed it's use with several admins
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : who had absolutely no problem with it

I continue to state my case:
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: you type fast
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: real fast
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : I don't know about gun game, but on here it is acceptable
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: demonater, you were told by an IBIS clan member to remove that tag
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : ricochet, I was told by someone on the gun game server that they did not like it, I was shortly banned thereafter
*DEAD* [K K K] demonater10 : furthermore, I am not the only one who has worn this tag for more than 2 months without a problem
[K K K] demonater10 : the fact that you suddenly have a problem with it after playing with me for the past 2 weeks is somewhat questionable

(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: demonater you ignoring me?
[K K K] demonater10 : i have replied to every message
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: you were dead, you were asked by an IBIS clan member to remove the tag
[K K K] demonater10 : ricochet, i was not asked by ANYONE on the zombie mod server to remove my tag
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: you were asked by an IBIS clan member on the forums to not wear that tag

Other people use the same tag as me, further reinforcing the fact that [K K K] is a clan tag and not a racist reference:
[K K K] demonater10 : Furthermore, there are several other people on this server who use the same tag and do not receive and questions from you

(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: infact, you weren't asked, you were told
[K K K] demonater10 : regarding it
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: they will!
[K K K] demonater10 : negative,
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: so stop patronizing me
[K K K] demonater10 : I am not patronizing you
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: remove the tag
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: Demon
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: just do it

I ask why now, do I need to remove the tag:
[K K K] demonater10 : i am wondering, why, NOW, i am told to remove the tag
(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: Demon

In fact, I have been using the tag for a while:
[K K K] demonater10 : after having been able to use it for roughly three months

(ADMIN) ๖ReS | ibis.a: Just do it man
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: because a CLAN MEMBER SAID TO

I change my name to "cherry fuck" at this point to avoid a ban
cherry fuck : i would like to see the request

At this point, ricochet assaults me verbally:
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: go look on the forums asshole, you know exactly where NYS C.O said it
cherry fuck : is there a reason you are now calling me names
cherry fuck : ?
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: no reason in particular, more or less because you are an asshole
cherry fuck : ricochet, i am not sure what that has to do with me requesting a reason as to why i need to remove my tag
cherry fuck : but if you want to behave immaturely as a person of authority, that is entirely your choice

(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ABOUT A CLAN MEMBER TELLING YOU TO?
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD
cherry fuck : it is hard when i was never told on zombie mod to remove it
cherry fuck : apparently different rules apply on different servers
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: DOESN'T MATTER ON WHICH SERVER YOU WERE TOLD TO DO IT, YOU WERE TOLD TO ON THE FORUMS
cherry fuck : considering i am allowed to play with my name here, though not on gun game
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: BY A CLAN MEMBER NO LESS
cherry fuck : and avoided asking me what it stood for
cherry fuck : I better stop inquiring? Aren't we ignorant if we do not ask questions?
}LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a> killed Snowman † with elite.
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: if you are caught with it on again you'll be banned
cherry fuck : so, i can quote you as saying, that anyone who uses the word nigger, or has a racist reference in their name or implies such
(Counter-Terrorist) Mr.t : !ztele
cherry fuck : will be banned?
cherry fuck : can i quote you on that ricochet?
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: you got it

I try to clarify which rule states that I am prohibited from having [K K K] in my name. Unfortunately, my question is avoided:
cherry fuck : and just for my own personal knowledge, does the rules state this?
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: that's always been the rule, not just something new
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: you think this server is a democracy?

I go on to state that I have consulted several admins regarding my name, none of which who have had a problem. In fact, I have played on the zombie mod server for 2-3 months and no one has had a problem with my name, nor Mitch Connor's, nor Hobo's, Nor Snoopy's:
cherry fuck : i was under the understanding that as long as you were not directing a racist statement towards someone it was fine
cherry fuck : although i have not done that and the "kkk" in my name is not referncing something racist
cherry fuck : I don't belive the server has a system of government ricochet, however, i did go through the trouble of asking several admins
cherry fuck : such as slasher, if my name was ok

(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: unfortunately, admins don't make the rules
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: we merely enforce them
cherry fuck : then you are contradicting yourself

Here Ricochet is bashing Slasher, implying that Slasher doesn't know what he is talking about and uses his age as a reason:
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: and for you to rely on a 14 year old admin was your mistage

cherry fuck : as you requested that i change my name
cherry fuck : are you saying that I shouldnt have listened to you?

I try to explain to Ricochet that I am not trying to argue, just understand the rule that is being enforced, I am met with hostility:
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: demonater, better stop arguing with me, you CAN'T win
cherry fuck : I think we will leave at that you do not like me and have clearly shown that through the way you talk to me
cherry fuck : ricochet, it is not an argument
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: I am enforcing what NYS C.O. told you
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: so then shut the fuck up
cherry fuck : it is you merely showing that the only reason you have made the request is because i am an "asshole"

Again, verbally attacked:
cherry fuck : ricochet, you just told me admins dont make rules
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: can you fucking read? do you see what I am typing to you?

cherry fuck : thus nyc saying i should change my name means nothing according to you
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: last week, NYS C.O. IBIS told you to remove that tag
cherry fuck : perhaps it is you who is mistaken?
ﮖﭚŘę : !ztele
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: that is why you are being asked to remove it
cherry fuck : yes, but you told me that admins dont enforce teh rules
cherry fuck : am i wrong?
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: nope, I am not making one, merely enforcing one
cherry fuck : you are enforcing a rule another admin made

At this point, Ricochet decides to end the conversation:
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: the conversation is over, anything more and you can take it to the forums
cherry fuck : so i do not see the different
cherry fuck : perhaps i shall, since all you have done is talk in circles, contradict yourself, and call me names
cherry fuck : very odd

Though we have just mutually accepted the end of the conversation, Ricochet continues to discuss the matter with me:
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: do you understand that ibis.a is an administrator and IBIS is a clan member?
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: aparently you don't
cherry fuck : i don't believe you stated their being a difference

I killed someone:
[b]cherry fuck killed Storg with p90.
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: I shouldn't have to
cherry fuck : but, ok

I see that we are talking in circles, I do not wish to proceed with the discussion in Counter-Strike and ask that it end here:
cherry fuck : well if you don't want me to understand the rules, don't tell me, and i am sure i will likely break them again
cherry fuck : or at least the ones you make up as you go
cherry fuck : that is
cherry fuck : anyway, we are talking in circles
cherry fuck : lets end it here

I am now banned for wanting to end the discussion:
(ADMIN) }LW{-=|2icochet=- <ibis.a>: demonater, go to the forums, have a nice night
You have been banned by Admin for 10080 minutes
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Completed demo, recording time 957.6, game frames 31835.

ZERO
03-29-2009, 10:23 PM
The correct action would have been to take the tag off and then come into the forums requesting that I make an official decision on the matter.

As for that matter, his tag is fine. As the rules state he is not using the tag to try to offend anyone he is just using it because that happens to be the name of the clan he is in. Now in the rules it states that admins can leave this to their discretion unless I have made an official ruling on the individual matter. Thus the admin was in his right to do what he did.

However, let it be known that the KKK tag is fine for members of that clan. If the admin decides to change his punishment in light of this then that is his decision. Note that the admin in this incident has done nothing wrong and that the player failed to listen and make a formal confirmation of the rule in the forums.

inthebutt
03-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Demonater, your right you've been using that tag for as long as I've seen you playing on ZM, yes I have heard you ask some admins if that tag is okay, in which they reply "yes". But here is the thing Rico is trying to tell you, NYS CO. told you to remove that from your ingame name. NYS CO. is an IBIS CLAN MEMBER. Therefore he has higher AUTHORITY than <IBIS.A> admins. Rico is not making up some rule as he goes along, but is ENFORCING what a IBIS CLAN MEMBER told you. admins are ENFORCERS not the rule/law makers. So now just change your name completely or just remove the [K.K.K.] tag and everything will be fine.

inthebutt out.

inthebutt
03-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Nevermind my post :lmao: zero spoke and ruled on it.

Hodgie
03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Yes Zero said it is ok, but that's not the only problem here...

Players need to understand that there are admins and then there are senior admins. All of the senior admins are clan members (to my knowledge).
If a senior admin / clan member tells you to do something or makes a judgement on a rule that you don't agree with. Then you should do what he says and then make a post in the forums.

Just because a couple admins that you know are cool with something doesn't mean that it is always ok! You should have asked a senior admin or Zero NOT Slasher.

inthebutt
03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Yes Zero said it is ok, but that's not the only problem here...

Players need to understand that there are admins and then there are senior admins. All of the senior admins are clan members (to my knowledge).
If a senior admin / clan member tells you to do something or makes a judgement on a rule that you don't agree with. Then you should do what he says and then make a post in the forums.

Just because a couple admins that you know are cool with something doesn't mean that it is always ok! You should have asked a senior admin or Zero NOT Slasher.

agree, slasher is a slow admin.

demonater10
03-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Demonater, your right you've been using that tag for as long as I've seen you playing on ZM, yes I have heard you ask some admins if that tag is okay, in which they reply "yes". But here is the thing Rico is trying to tell you, NYS CO. told you to remove that from your ingame name. NYS CO. is an IBIS CLAN MEMBER. Therefore he has higher AUTHORITY than <IBIS.A> admins. Rico is not making up some rule as he goes along, but is ENFORCING what a IBIS CLAN MEMBER told you. admins are ENFORCERS not the rule/law makers. So now just change your name completely or just remove the [K.K.K.] tag and everything will be fine.

inthebutt out.

inthebutt, agreed, however, I changed my name and then tried to clarify why I was being requested to change it. However, Ricochet did not want to offer an explanation. After the fact Ricochet became upset, decided that he no longer wanted to discuss it and told me to bring it to the forum. I agreed and told him that I would do so. After this, I was banned.

I am not looking to blame or get anyone in trouble, I just want to kill Zombies and since I am not able to do so at this point, I am bringing this case to the forums like I was instructed to do so.

Agreed, however, Slasher was not the only admin I asked. In fact, I asked several admins, Slasher was just the admin that I immediately remembered. Furthermore, I have been using my clan tag for quite some time now. Within the period of using the tag, the admins that I have played with have never requested that the tag be removed or indicated any problem with it. Whether a senior admin or just a regular one, mixed signals are sent when a problem with my tag is not indicated by a majority of administrators for the majority of time that I have played on the server.

I requested more information on the difference between a senior admin/clan member/admin/etc from Ricochet, but was met with hostility. I am simply trying to educated myself on the rules.

Hodgie
03-29-2009, 11:16 PM
I requested more information on the difference between a senior admin/clan member/admin/etc from Ricochet, but was met with hostility. I am simply trying to educated myself on the rules.

I just made a post asking zero to explain this in his own words. But basically, the senior admins are the IBIS clan members... they have <ibis> instead of <ibis.a>. On the forums the clan members just have "IBIS" under their name (look at NYS C.O.'s posts for an example).

Whether a senior admin or just a regular one, mixed signals are sent when a problem with my tag is not indicated by a majority of administrators for the majority of time that I have played on the server.

When you are getting mixed signals, you should go with what the senior admin says until you hear from Zero. The senior admins can overrule regular admins.

Basically the hierarchy is:
Zero & Jigsaw > IBIS clan members > regular admins

whytboiz33
03-30-2009, 12:14 PM
ive noticed this arguement a lot...

is there an issue in regards to who has higher rank? is there a question on if clan members rank higher then regular admins?

if thats the issue here... you regs need to put that to rest... we've been playing here for 3+ years. the system has been running the same way since zero created ibis.

here are your options.... play here and have fun.... try to manifest your own power(has been done and they now no longer play IBIS, nor do half of them play css at all). or you can just be a menace and constantly banned for 2 days, 7 days, and eventualy removed. this is also the same for the forums.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 03:05 PM
ive noticed this arguement a lot...

is there an issue in regards to who has higher rank? is there a question on if clan members rank higher then regular admins?

if thats the issue here... you regs need to put that to rest... we've been playing here for 3+ years. the system has been running the same way since zero created ibis.

here are your options.... play here and have fun.... try to manifest your own power(has been done and they now no longer play IBIS, nor do half of them play css at all). or you can just be a menace and constantly banned for 2 days, 7 days, and eventualy removed. this is also the same for the forums.
From your post I gather the following implied statement:
"I have been playing here for 3+ years, know all the rules, and rather than help inform everyone who hasn't, I'd rather have them guess because I'm pro and feel offering a definitive solution to this ongoing problem is too much effort to put in for a 3+ year regular."

Profound.

Hodgie
03-30-2009, 03:08 PM
From your post I gather the following implied statement:
"I have been playing here for 3+ years, know all the rules, and rather than help inform everyone who hasn't, I'd rather have them guess because I'm pro.

Profound.

Quit trying to fucking cause problems. I already explained the way the system works... look up a few posts.

Did you notice the question marks? He was asking if there was a problem with people understanding it... Fuck you are dense :banghead:

demonater10
03-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Quit trying to fucking cause problems. I already explained the way the system works... look up a few posts.

Did you notice the question marks? He was asking if there was a problem with people understanding it... Fuck you are dense :banghead:
In an effort to reduce the negativity that you are currently aiming at me:
I like you, will you be my friend?

Hodgie
03-30-2009, 03:19 PM
In an effort to reduce the negativity that you are currently aiming at me:
I like you, will you be my friend?

No I won't. You are a troll... restarting arguments after they've already been resolved. You asked for an explaination of how the system works... I gave you one. Whyt asked if there was any further questions... you yell at him and bitch that no one is answering you're question. You have also gotten into 2 arguements with admins that I respect, refusing to listen to them and disrespecting them (matter & rico). So again, my answer is no.

whytboiz33
03-30-2009, 03:29 PM
No I won't. You are a troll... restarting arguments after they've already been resolved. You asked for an explaination of how the system works... I gave you one. Whyt asked if there was any further questions... you yell at him and bitch that no one is answering you're question. You have also gotten into 2 arguements with admins that I respect, refusing to listen to them and disrespecting them (matter & rico). So again, my answer is no.

hodge, he just comes on here TRYING to be a smart ass and annoy ppl. dont give him what he wants, dont give him the satisfaction. you can tell by the way he posts. he trys to act better then everyone. dont let him get under your skin.

Hodgie
03-30-2009, 03:31 PM
hodge, he just comes on here TRYING to be a smart ass and annoy ppl. dont give him what he wants, dont give him the satisfaction. you can tell by the way he posts. he trys to act better then everyone. dont let him get under your skin.

Yea I know. I'm just tired, stressed, and cranky...

demonater10
03-30-2009, 03:36 PM

I made a very general statement. I was not asking for an additional explanation, the one you offered as well as the thread you made is much appreciated.

However, you state that I disrespected two admins, this is not true. Matter banned me because he has anger management issues, I have put this to rest. Rico banned me because he was wrong, and this thread stands as proof of it. Whether he decides to unban me is entirely up to him, though I stated (which can be seen in my log) that I was going to take this to the forum rather than continue to discuss it with him, he also referred to me as an "asshole" several times while I treated and spoke with him with nothing but respect.

Please read the log. If you have done so, please re-read it again.

he trys to act better then everyone. .
Than*

Yea I know. I'm just tired, stressed, and cranky...

It's ok, I forgive you.

ricochet
03-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Demonater10,

Rico banned me because he was wrong, and this thread stands as proof of it.

I was not wrong. Go back and read Zero's post. He made a ruling that your tag is ok. He went on to say that matters such as these are left up to the admins discretion unless he makes a ruling on it. He's made a ruling on it and I will own up to it. He went on to say that your ban for seven days can be commuted by me if I so choose.

You need to learn how to behave. You claim you were and are talking respectfully to others and yet you come here and continue to belittle people. A respectful person would not do what you have and are doing.

Comments like such as those below prove my point.

Profound.

and

Than*

I should warn you that you shouldn't attempt to correct people if you can't form a correct sentence. 'Profound.' is not a sentence. He also shouldn't have capatalized 'than' as you suggested.

I changed my name and then tried to clarify why I was being requested to change it

Bullshit! You were arguing with me trying to claim that I can not make rules. You were also claiming ignorance to the fact that an IBIS clan member told you to not use that tag by not acknowledging the request in the first place.

Agreed, however, Slasher was not the only admin I asked. In fact, I asked several admins, Slasher was just the admin that I immediately remembered.

What other admins did you ask? Name them, please.

I am simply trying to educated myself on the rules.

I'll call bullshit on you for that. You are doing nothing of the sort.

Now, your constant condescending remarks in this thread make you look like the asshole that you are. I read this thread this morning and I felt, at the time, that your ban should be commuted because Zero suggested as much. I've since reconsidered that after reading more of your condescending smart ass comments. Your ban stands for 6 more days unless Zero wants to commute it. My suggestion would be to let you serve your ban.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Demonater10,

I was not wrong. Go back and read Zero's post. He made a ruling that your tag is ok. He went on to say that matters such as these are left up to the admins discretion unless he makes a ruling on it. He's made a ruling on it and I will own up to it. He went on to say that your ban for seven days can be commuted by me if I so choose.
Thank you for admitting that you were wrong.

You need to learn how to behave. You claim you were and are talking respectfully to others and yet you come here and continue to belittle people. A respectful person would not do what you have and are doing.
I am not belittling anyone, in fact, many people here consider name calling acceptable. Please refer to the following threads to witness admins and members engaging in verbal assaults against each other:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1235
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1239

I should warn you that you shouldn't attempt to correct people if you can't form a correct sentence. 'Profound.' is not a sentence.
Correct, it is the signature attached to the end of my post.

He also shouldn't have capatalized 'than' as you suggested.
Capitalized*, and you should re-read in which the context I made the correction.

Bullshit! You were arguing with me trying to claim that I can not make rules.
Wrong, I was simply trying to understand what you were saying. At one point you decided you no longer wanted to discuss this and told me to take it to the forums, I agreed, told you I would do so, then you banned me. The log speaks for itself.

You were also claiming ignorance to the fact that an IBIS clan member told you to not use that tag by not acknowledging the request in the first place.
By not acknowledging the request in the first place is a definitive reason to not comply with a request that I never acknowledged in the first place.

Thank you for arguing my point.

What other admins did you ask? Name them, please.
Res, Internetbadass, inthebutt. Regardless of whether or not they are "retards", "slow", or no longer in power, I consulted authorities who mutually agreed it was acceptable to have the tag [K K K].

Now, your constant condescending remarks in this thread make you look like the asshole that you are.
That is purely opinion. But, at this point, you are the only one calling me vulgar names.

I read this thread this morning and I felt, at the time, that your ban should be commuted because Zero suggested as much. I've since reconsidered that after reading more of your condescending smart ass comments. Your ban stands for 6 more days unless Zero wants to commute it. My suggestion would be to let you serve your ban.
That is your choice, though I never argued the removal of my ban prematurely. I fought for something that I believe in, now I am banned. The end result being that I have fought for everyone who uses the [K K K] tag to continue to do so. That goal is now accomplished, and let my banning serve as a lesson to you.

Hopefully, I will return in six days and see you as a changed man.

ricochet
03-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Thank you for admitting that you were wrong.

Nope. My ban was ok'd by the Zero. I was not wrong. He merely told you that you can use the [KKK] tag after you return.

Correct, it is the signature attached to the end of my post.

Nah, you put that in there to be a wise ass.

By not acknowledging the request in the first place is a definitive reason to not comply with a request that I never acknowledged in the first place.

It's your fault that you chose not to acknowledge CO's request that you remove it. I think it's fairly safe to assume that you are quite young so you should know that ignorance of a law (in this case a rule) is no excuse for breaking it. You should learn that, it appears that you don't know it.

That is purely opinion. But, at this point, you are the only one calling me vulgar names.

Unfortunately for you, it is an opinion shared by many IBIS clan members. You've created a bad reputation for yourself in only a few short months here on the IBIS servers. Too bad for you!

That goal is now accomplished, and let my banning serve as a lesson to you.

Hopefully, I will return in six days and see you as a changed man.

You have a thick head. I'll still be the same person I was yesterday. You better hope that YOU return in six days with a fresh, friendly and renewed attitude. You are going to be a closely watched player on ALL IBIS servers now...

We've got our eye on you

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/Ray_eye.jpg/400px-Ray_eye.jpg

demonater10
03-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Nope. My ban was ok'd by the Zero. I was not wrong. He merely told you that you can use the [KKK] tag after you return.
As was my tag, GG for me.

Nah, you put that in there to be a wise ass.
can't spell ASSume without Ass, but, ok.

It's your fault that you chose not to acknowledge CO's request that you remove it. I think it's fairly safe to assume that you are quite young so you should know that ignorance of a law (in this case a rule) is no excuse for breaking it. You should learn that, it appears that you don't know it.
That's like saying "I will make a post on the forums telling demonater10, and only demonater10 to remove his [K K K] tag even though there are several other members of the same clan but don't have an account on the forum.

Unfortunately for you, it is an opinion shared by many IBIS clan members. You've created a bad reputation for yourself in only a few short months here on the IBIS servers. Too bad for you!
Unfortunately for you, them, and the rest of the internet, opinions don't affect my e-esteem. If they did, I would have quit a long time ago. Also, opinions, whether good or bad, are not grounds for banning someone. So while you argue that many people don't like me, it doesn't matter, as long as I am not breaking a rule (like in this case and many others), I believe they will have to enjoy my company as I enjoy theirs.

You have a thick head.
I do, in a good way.

I'll still be the same person I was yesterday.
Those who do not change are the most useless, my friend.

You better hope that YOU return in six days with a fresh, friendly and renewed attitude.
Thanks Dr. Phil, I will take your advice into consideration, perhaps I will consult Oprah as well?

You are going to be a closely watched player on ALL IBIS servers now...
Glad I've got an increasing fan base!

deprodigy
03-30-2009, 08:52 PM
yeah you got a fan club now. didn't know you had that tag on. its offensive to me, I suggest changing it. the issue that followed is entirely different which ill keep out of for now. I really hope you drop that tag...

ManBearPig <ibis>
03-30-2009, 09:07 PM
I don't think the tag is acceptable either. We have such a strict policy against racism, and then randomly someone is allowed to wear a tag which screams hate and intolerance. It shouldn't matter if he is in the clan, the clan should have known better. IMO the tag should not be allowed to be worn in our servers. Its sending mixed messages.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 09:07 PM
yeah you got a fan club now. didn't know you had that tag on. its offensive to me, I suggest changing it. the issue that followed is entirely different which ill keep out of for now. I really hope you drop that tag...

While I value your opinion, please value mine:

However, let it be known that the KKK tag is fine for members of that clan. If

Thanks...

deprodigy
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
I see my request is denied! that says a lot about you demon.

edit: anyone on demons friends list? please pm me.

ricochet
03-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Keep it up asshole, what goes around comes around.

What you don't understand is that we've dealt with assholes like you before.
Your kind never win.

You keep mentioning the fact that you are breaking no rules while being an asshole to many IBIS clan members. You seem to think the IBIS servers are a democracy where you have some kind of god given rights.

You would be wrong.

Yet, you continue to trash talk and stir the fucking shit pot. You're eventually going to get covered in it.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 09:41 PM
I see my request is denied! that says a lot about you demon.

edit: anyone on demons friends list? please pm me.

While you have your opinion on my tag, Zero has made a decision on this, and his decision was that it is acceptable.

I am sorry that it offends you, that is not the goal. It is not a reference to anything racist, simply a clan tag. There are several others that wear it, white and black alike.

Keep it up asshole, what goes around comes around.

What you don't understand is that we've dealt with assholes like you before.
Your kind never win.
I am not engaging in some kind of competition, I simply requested the use of my clan tag [K K K], now that I have it, there is nothing more to discuss.

You keep mentioning the fact that you are breaking no rules while being an asshole to many IBIS clan members. You seem to think the IBIS servers are a democracy where you have some kind of god given rights.

You would be wrong.

I would be wrong if that were what I thought. However, I never stated I thought this was a democracy. Furthermore, the only person I know with god given rights is God, and he doesn't play Counter-Strike.

Yet, you continue to trash talk and stir the fucking shit pot. You're eventually going to get covered in it.
No trash talking here, simply replying to your posts as you are mine.
By my count, you have called me an asshole three times in your above post.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-30-2009, 10:48 PM
sigh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkc2KinHWiM

whytboiz33
03-31-2009, 12:20 AM
you guys have gone quote crazy.

points this, youll be banned by me if i see you with the title "KKK" in your name, or if you decide to break any other of our rules.

demonater10
03-31-2009, 08:17 AM
you guys have gone quote crazy.

points this, youll be banned by me if i see you with the title "KKK" in your name, or if you decide to break any other of our rules.

Wouldn't you be disobeying your superior?
Wouldn't you be breaking a rule?

ZERO
03-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Would you stop trying to drag this out, demonater. Your behavior in here has only aided your problems via your actions here; Ergo, you are allowing us to become Vis-à-vis with your troublemaker attitude. Thus far in this thread you have assiduously attempted to drag this issue out and your only making it worse for your self. This is not the first time that I have herd of such problems with you and it is apparent in this thread that manny of the players on the servers are right.

I ask you to take a serious look at your actions and to attempt to cool down. Currently you are building an inexorable case against yourself brick by brick. Do not allow your actions to pile up inforunt of the doors to this server as they will eventually wall you away, just as in The Cask of Amontillado.