PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> admin abuse

virtus
03-30-2009, 12:32 AM
slayed me cuz he coultn find him.. then he runs at me and i kill him.. he slays me and says im camping... then slays me again for no reason...

(ADMIN) Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)
Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)

Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> : killed ya agian...

then he TK's me.. i slay him.. he slay me back for no reason..

Damage Taken from "Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>" - 37 in 2 hits
Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> suicided.
Player Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> has been slayed for team killing Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)

(ADMIN) Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)
Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)

because he has rage problmes he cant slay ppl left and right...

Nemesis
03-30-2009, 01:09 AM
lol didn't take you long, did it tim? you know, Tim said he was making this thread long before i got my admin, he's still mad about his last complaint that i didn't support him.

so you all know, half of this is made up. Tim was camping the ladder on the simpsons map (the one with the bar and the krusty burger facing eachother) i had warned him several times to stop camping, so i slayed him. he then started running his mouth (like we all know he loves to do) so i slayed him once more and told him to be quiet.

lets see, what else does he have to say? oh yes, so on the next map, he starts following me around, jumping infront of my shots so he can slay me on purpose. that is grounds for another slay.

i believe all these actions were in accordence with the ToS. Tim: just because other admins put up with you doesn't mean i will.

virtus
03-30-2009, 01:15 AM
if u expect me to obey and honour u.. u wrong..u can kiss my ass.. payin 10 bucks a month doesnt make u anything in my life...mmk.gf. bai.

and rejoin the game.. moving meinto spectators in middle of a game and leavin..mature..ill give u that

Nemesis
03-30-2009, 01:23 AM
if u expect me to obey and honour u.. u wrong..u can kiss my ass.. payin 10 bucks a month doesnt make u anything in my life...mmk.gf. bai.

and rejoin the game.. moving meinto spectators in middle of a game and leavin..mature..ill give u that

i don't expect you to obay me, the server does. if you don't want to, by all means, find somewhere else to play. you need to stop being a cancer on this server.

virtus
03-30-2009, 01:31 AM
u jsut hate me with all u heart.. admit it.. and thats u lookin for all possible reason.. slayin me.. mutin me when i didint even say anything.. :plzdie:

inthebutt
03-30-2009, 01:42 AM
I just wanna say :lmao: virtus this is the second admin thread you've started in less than two months.

Nemesis, your canadian and its your first admin abuse thread congrats.

okay I'm done I have nothing to add to this.

whytboiz33
03-30-2009, 12:03 PM
i thought you had admin virtus?

the point is this... theres not mcuh we can do in this situation with out a demo. unless zero decides to look at nemisis' admin commands chat, if any,to try to create the real time situation.

next time demo. both of you, and anyone else thats in a situation like this.

both of you need to watch your actions in servers. IE, if nemisis has another abuse thread on asimular topic, then virtus will seem more credible, while if virtus is banned for camping or etc, then his credibility is shot.

Nemesis
03-30-2009, 12:59 PM
no he hasen't had it for a while, had it removed due to abuse.

if you need to please go through the logs and see what has happened, i'll explain each step and action taken agianst him or anyone else in the server.

i demo would be a good idea, i should probably start one whenever Tim come's on because he'll most likely try to pull something like this agian.

virtus
03-30-2009, 02:02 PM
what abuse u stupid shit... i took it away cuz i didint play on server for 3 months.. get ur facts straight idiot.. ask zero for confirmation.

Nemesis
03-30-2009, 02:28 PM
you talk too much, this is your problem. please be quiet.

virtus
03-30-2009, 02:39 PM
then get ur facts straight before saying shit.:plzdie:

whytboiz33
03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
there have been a lot of flames recently...

when you post an abuse thread, or an unban request...

ONLY the admin who made the banning or "abuse" and the thread creator should be posting... i know this thread only has you 2 so far, but this is for all thread in this topic.

idc if you were there or if you know the admin. if youre going to post, dont put your "opinion" . put what you saw. the facts. dont start insulting and bringing up issues from 4-5 months ago.

the forums are not for you to vent and get ur anger out from ur crappy lives. be civil. if you do decide to flame, please keep it out of the rules section. go on our ventrillo channel and yell at each other.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 03:29 PM
then get ur facts straight before saying shit.:plzdie:
A sentence begins with a capital letter.

you talk too much, this is your problem. please be quiet.

By my count, you both are idiots and should both be quiet as you completely mock the English language with your inability to form proper sentences.

The Big Black Cock has spoken.

Nemesis
03-30-2009, 04:21 PM

By my count, you both are idiots and should both be quiet as you completely mock the English language with your inability to form proper sentences.

The Big Black Cock has spoken.

I'm sorry but, who the fuck are you? and when did the internet become grammar school? and...who the fuck are you?

demonater10
03-30-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry but, who the fuck are you? and when did the internet become grammar school? and...who the fuck are you?

When making a conclusion to your post/paper/etc, it is always best to re-state your thesis in a different way.

I do however, commend you on your first sentence, that was the only thing that read with coherency.

inthebutt
03-30-2009, 07:08 PM
When making a conclusion to your post/paper/etc, it is always best to re-state your thesis in a different way.

I do however, commend you on your first sentence, that was the only thing that read with coherency.

Demonater, STOP WITH THIS CORRECTION OF EVERYBODY. If I were you, I would lay low will carrying out the 7 day ban. Your not helping yourself by doing all this. Zero made a ruling on your tag, he stated that you can have it in your in game name. Rico banned you for 7 days before zero made the ruling and zero left it up to rico if he wanted to shorten your ban. So far you've proven to rico that you need the full 7 days of ban. Chill out and be nice.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Demonater, STOP WITH THIS CORRECTION OF EVERYBODY. If I were you, I would lay low will carrying out the 7 day ban. Your not helping yourself by doing all this. Zero made a ruling on your tag, he stated that you can have it in your in game name. Rico banned you for 7 days before zero made the ruling and zero left it up to rico if he wanted to shorten your ban. So far you've proven to rico that you need the full 7 days of ban. Chill out and be nice.

inthebutt, thank for the concern, but, I have already agreed with ricochet that I will serve the rest of my ban. I believe it will prove that I am willing to fight for what I believe it and in actuality, be a martyr for the cause.

Thank you the brother.

Nemesis
03-30-2009, 07:51 PM
could we have this thread closed? it's done what it was intended to and now with the presence of a troll the only thing that will come out of this is more bans.

demonater10
03-30-2009, 07:57 PM
could we have this thread closed? it's done what it has needed and now with the presence of a troll the only thing that will come out of this is more bans.

Thank you for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

inthebutt
04-04-2009, 12:23 AM
Nemesis is canadian so half the time I think he's talking out of his ass :lmao:

(USMC)Cornholio
04-04-2009, 09:16 AM
inthebutt, thank for the concern, but, I have already agreed with ricochet that I will serve the rest of my ban.

Start you sentence with a capitol letter! Second, to call yourself the big black cock is ridiculously stupid! Third, I agree with inthbutt, shut up and stop talking....you are not one who needs to be running your mouth right now. Fourth....I LIKE TURTLES! mk?

demonater10
04-04-2009, 02:10 PM
Start you sentence with a capitol letter!
It's capital*, a capitol would be Lansing is the CAPITOL of Michigan. Ironic how you attempt to correct me while making 2 mistakes of your own. Also, my sentence began with a noun, you know a PERSON, place, or thing?

(USMC)Cornholio
04-04-2009, 03:26 PM
It's capital*, a capitol would be Lansing is the CAPITOL of Michigan. Ironic how you attempt to correct me while making 2 mistakes of your own. Also, my sentence began with a noun, you know a PERSON, place, or thing?

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT! lol, I knew that looked wrong, lol...but im not sure if "inthebutt" would necessarily count as a person...lol. :lmao: Either way I fail! Roflmao!

demonater10
04-04-2009, 04:30 PM
DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT! lol, I knew that looked wrong, lol...but im not sure if "inthebutt" would necessarily count as a person...lol. :lmao: Either way I fail! Roflmao!

inthebutt is not a person, HE IS AN ADMIN EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Nemesis
04-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Nemesis is canadian so half the time I think he's talking out of his ass :lmao:

i dont understand how these relate to eachother... do you have the downs?

inthebutt
04-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Nemesis how would you come to the conclusion from what I said about you being canadian, that you think I have downs?? Do you even know what cause downs syndrome and how it affects you??

Nemesis
04-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Nemesis how would you come to the conclusion from what I said about you being canadian, that you think I have downs?? Do you even know what cause downs syndrome and how it affects you??

yes, i do, now please do necro somewhere else.

demonater10
04-05-2009, 09:07 AM
yes, i do, now please do necro somewhere else.

Because you have down syndrome and are also Canadian, I forgive you.

TheLittlestHobo
04-05-2009, 11:08 AM
To continue this pointless on going followup posts, I would like to say that I am also Canadian, yet inthebutt loves me. I love you too. Demonator, I want you to father my children. Take them away from me. Lastly, Nemisis, I want you to be my children's godfather.

demonater10
04-05-2009, 01:14 PM
To continue this pointless on going followup posts, I would like to say that I am also Canadian, yet inthebutt loves me. I love you too. Demonator, I want you to father my children. Take them away from me. Lastly, Nemisis, I want you to be my children's godfather.

If we had a child, we would name him (if its a woman we kill her)

Semen

Nemesis
04-05-2009, 08:06 PM

alright, sounds good, just as long as i don't have to do anything, except teach it how to be cool... and beat up other kids...you know, all the important things...

inthebutt
04-05-2009, 08:25 PM
alright, sounds good, just as long as i don't have to do anything, except teach it how to be cool... and beat up other kids...you know, all the important things...

Nemesis is mentally unstable to be a god-father of anyone's child.

Pyramid
04-06-2009, 01:01 AM
no demo means it didn't happen :o

demonater10
04-06-2009, 11:43 AM
no demo means it didn't happen :o

I believe Nemesis' posts are evidence enough that he is emotionally unstable.

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 04:56 PM

you can tell this prior to his posts.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-07-2009, 07:43 AM

Demonater, I used to enjoy reading your posts... But now they are just becoming gay and redundant. Who honestly cares about punctuation and grammar, please take some time to think over your posts so I can enjoy them again.

Love,

Turtles

demonater10
04-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Who honestly cares about punctuation and grammar,

I
do

I LIKE TURTLES
04-07-2009, 08:22 AM
I
do

Sigh... this is a lost cause.

Hodgie
04-07-2009, 01:37 PM

Come on... that was a good one

demonater10
04-07-2009, 01:55 PM
I guess the irony of my post in relation to the quote I referenced above is simply beyond you.
:\

Christmas
04-07-2009, 01:56 PM
I guess the irony of my post in relation to the quote I referenced above is simply beyond you.
:\

What's irony?

demonater10
04-07-2009, 02:07 PM
What's irony?

http://culinarychick.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/hersheys-chocolate.jpg

whytboiz33
04-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Demonater, I used to enjoy reading your posts... But now they are just becoming gay and redundant. Who honestly cares about punctuation and grammar, please take some time to think over your posts so I can enjoy them again.

Love,

Turtles

its not becauseof demon's care for grammer and such. its just turtles that has to defend his homosecual canadien butt buddy.

demonater10
04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
its not becauseof demon's care for grammer and such.

Or your lack of GRAMMAR.

its just turtles that has to defend his homosecual canadien butt buddy.

When trying to e-insult someone, it's typically a good idea to spell the derogatory names correctly.

Because*
Of*
Grammar*
Homosexual*
Canadian*

Nemesis
04-07-2009, 05:37 PM
at least i'm not puerto rican....ew

Fish
04-07-2009, 10:32 PM
To touch on Tim, the OP, you camp alot dude. Ive had the urge to slay you for drawing rounds out longer then they need to be. You camp all the fucking time. Its a game. If it is 5 on 1, you are going to die. Go out and take a couple with you.

To touch on Nemesis, he does get power trippy.

That is all.

demonater10
04-07-2009, 10:35 PM
To touch on Nemesis, he does get power trippy.

Not from my experience with playing with him.

whytboiz33
04-07-2009, 10:51 PM
at least i'm not puerto rican....ew

im not from puerto rico, nor am i puerto rican. dont hate cuz i got tanned golden brown skin and u look like a pale peice of sun bleeched shit.

Nemesis
04-07-2009, 11:04 PM
im not from puerto rico, nor am i puerto rican. dont hate cuz i got tanned golden brown skin and u look like a pale peice of sun bleeched shit.

you don't know what i look like, i mean i know what you look like, and what you sound like....pick up the phone...fuck.

and yes its hard to get a tan during football season, but i guess thats the price you gotta pay to be the best...:P

Fish, keep talking like that and i'll slay you.

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 01:57 AM
you don't know what i look like, i mean i know what you look like, and what you sound like....pick up the phone...fuck.

and yes its hard to get a tan during football season, but i guess thats the price you gotta pay to be the best...:P

I know what nemesis looks like, he's canadian and that can only mean one thing, he looks like terrance and phillip.

demonater10
04-08-2009, 10:02 AM
I know what nemesis looks like, he's canadian and that can only mean one thing, he looks like terrance and phillip.
I shall engulf you in syphilis semen.

I am team Nemesis now.

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 10:45 AM
I am team Nemesis now.

You do realize that you just committed an act of treason right??

Nemesis
04-08-2009, 11:22 AM
You do realize that you just committed an act of treason right??

join us assman, you're either with us or agianst us...and there's many more of us than tehre is of you...

Hodgie
04-08-2009, 11:35 AM
I am team Nemesis now.

Is Nemesis ok with this arrangement?

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 12:13 PM
join us assman, you're either with us or agianst us...and there's many more of us than tehre is of you...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm definitely against you. Just a little heads up, many relates to more than 3. so far its just you and demonater. Plus canadians don't get counted in the US census.

Fish
04-08-2009, 12:37 PM

"Fuck you asshole" :smirk:

Nemesis
04-08-2009, 12:47 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm definitely against you. Just a little heads up, many relates to more than 3. so far its just you and demonater. Plus canadians don't get counted in the US census.

we'll take a vote assman. i even have the asians on my side...

whytboiz33
04-08-2009, 12:57 PM
i played football for 3 years. those were probably the most tanned years of my life... soo...... uhh... yeah...ur an idiot. it actualy made me laugh.

to be the best... idk what level you play at... but you nemisis... i can garantee youre very far from even good.

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 02:29 PM
we'll take a vote assman. i even have the asians on my side...

please nemesis don't state stuff that you know is false. it just makes canada look worse.

demonater10
04-08-2009, 02:30 PM
i played football for 3 years.
Aren't you a big boy?

I played NFL Blitz 99' for 10 years.
WHAT NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Aren't you a big boy?

:lmao::lmao:
thats not something to be proud of demonater, blitz sucks donkey balls anyways, madden is what its all about.

Hodgie
04-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Wow, this has gotten way off topic... I want to hear tim crying more

whytboiz33
04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
i couldnt agree more.... blitz was never really any fun. madden '01 is where its at. the blue N 64 cartrage.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-08-2009, 04:31 PM
i couldnt agree more.... blitz was never really any fun. madden '01 is where its at. the blue N 64 cartrage.

Both of you are wrong. Tecmo Bowl is the shit !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Tecmo Bowl???? it was decent but madden is still the best football game ever!!!!

Whyt your wrong, its all about the 04 edition. that was the best one before it got all complicated for the noobs.

deprodigy
04-08-2009, 06:15 PM
whyt, he is pale because it is still winter and snowing there.? I think Canada gets like a total of 15 days of sun in the summer. this guy probably only gets to play snow free in like 1 or 2 games unless they play in domes. and if he went to a tan booth you would probably call him gay! its a lose lose situation there.

oh and you guys have to agree... 10 Yard Fight for nintendo 16 bit was the best game EVER!

Fish
04-08-2009, 06:54 PM
NES play action football FTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8oZ0cOolK8

whytboiz33
04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
whyt, he is pale because it is still winter and snowing there.? I think Canada gets like a total of 15 days of sun in the summer. this guy probably only gets to play snow free in like 1 or 2 games unless they play in domes. and if he went to a tan booth you would probably call him gay! its a lose lose situation there.

oh and you guys have to agree... 10 Yard Fight for nintendo 16 bit was the best game EVER!

ur right... its a lose lose situation... thats what happens when you live in canada... its a lose lose sitation.

04 was that with vick on the covor? is so, 49ers pwned, all u had to do was throw a deep pass to T.O. and its game every time.

ive never played nor heard of tecmo bowl.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
NFL Fever!

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 10:41 PM
ur right... its a lose lose situation... thats what happens when you live in canada... its a lose lose sitation.

04 was that with vick on the covor? is so, 49ers pwned, all u had to do was throw a deep pass to T.O. and its game every time.

ive never played nor heard of tecmo bowl.

that is the one with vick on the cover, but it was all about the broncos. That was the year clinton portis was actually a great running back. just give him the ball and he would burst through the middle everytime all day long.

I LIKE TURTLES
04-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Aren't you a big boy?

HAHAHAHA yes demonater.
I love it

virtus
04-13-2009, 01:56 PM
ok this is bullshit... every fuckin time i come to game nemesis fuckin yels at me for killin him and bans me every fuckin 10 mins. im gettin sick of this shit.. fuckin get off my nuts u asswipe. i dont even talk to u but no.. u gotta start talkin shit to me, fuckin 2 year old much?

(ADMIN) Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>: banned player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru
You have been banned by Admin for 60 minutes
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.