PDA

View Full Version : I'm 16.

LoopyNator
06-17-2014, 07:46 AM
Well I'm 16 now I guess that's cool haha

Sin
06-17-2014, 07:50 AM
Dafuq does anyone care for nigga? Go home.

Xerenix
06-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Congrats.

LoopyNator
06-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Congrats.

Thank you.

Nemesis
06-17-2014, 08:26 AM
Doable.

LoopyNator
06-17-2014, 08:27 AM

You obviously care or you wouldn't of even looked at this. So, "nigga? Go home." ...

Sin
06-17-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm 12 and what is this?

Gaz
06-17-2014, 08:54 AM
16 is better that 15!

euronews
06-17-2014, 09:56 AM

douche bag

Nemesis
06-17-2014, 09:57 AM
douche bag

I don't think anyone likes you here, why don't you take your piece of shit car and go get nigger-cancer.

brett friggin favre
06-17-2014, 10:34 AM
And here we see the typical ibis thread.

phil.™
06-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Happy birthday buddy, have a good one.
Don't listen to these animals.

Wolfenstinger
06-17-2014, 10:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVfOBx_5zyM

video related. have a good one.

LoopyNator
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Happy birthday buddy, have a good one.
Don't listen to these animals.
Thank you haha it's why I love ibis tho hopfully I can get back to gaming with y'all

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVfOBx_5zyM

video related. have a good one.thank you

Sin
06-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Thank you haha it's why I love ibis tho hopfully I can get back to gaming with y'all

Just die already.

euronews
06-17-2014, 11:04 PM
I don't think anyone likes you here, why don't you take your piece of shit car and go get nigger-cancer.

you say the same shit, youre boring kid

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-18-2014, 04:34 AM
you say the same shit, youre boring kid

because nothing has changed since the last time he made it painfully obvious.

euronews
06-18-2014, 07:42 AM
because nothing has changed since the last time he made it painfully obvious.

mikey, suck a dick bitch

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-18-2014, 07:46 AM
mikey, suck a dick bitch

You say the same shit, you're boring kid.

kionay
06-18-2014, 08:53 AM
mikey, suck a dick bitch

what is a dick bitch? are you sure that's not one word? dickbitch? dick-bitch?

is it a bitch with a dick, if so, is it not then an amalgamation of a bastard and makeup?

if so then is it specifically the dick you want him to suck or some other body part or accessory? the shoulder maybe? that'd be strange for you to say

if not then please define your dick bitch

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 09:21 AM
what is a dick bitch? are you sure that's not one word? dickbitch? dick-bitch?

is it a bitch with a dick, if so, is it not then an amalgamation of a bastard and makeup?

if so then is it specifically the dick you want him to suck or some other body part or accessory? the shoulder maybe? that'd be strange for you to say

if not then please define your dick bitch

A dick is something you wish you had. It's a short-long meat stick that your dad slid in to your moms slut hole.

And a bitch is what your dad calls your mom after she bit his dick off.

I hope this helps you a little bit understand what a dick bitch is. Ps I joke.

brett friggin favre
06-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Ps I joke.

Oh! Wow...good, boy am I relieved! I thought you were being serious for a second, was writing a deep conciliatory post to kionay. Thanks so much for clarifying!

phil.™
06-18-2014, 09:28 AM
The pen is mightier than the sword!

Sin
06-18-2014, 09:37 AM
The pen is mightier than the sword!

No it isn't. That's some shit some nerd came up with to compensate for his lack of physical prowess. Words don't mean shit!

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Exactly, when was the last time to heard about someone gettingbthere shit kicked in by a pen or words.

What, you gunna beat me up withva fucking poem?

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 09:51 AM
No it isn't. That's some shit some nerd came up with to compensate for his lack of physical prowess. Words don't mean shit!

Well these words seem to offend you because you keep getting mad so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly, when was the last time to heard about someone gettingbthere shit kicked in by a pen or words.

Proverbs 18:21 ESV / 76 helpful votes

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

1 Peter 3:10 ESV / 45 helpful votes

For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit;

Proverbs 10:19 ESV / 39 helpful votes

When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

Proverbs 15:1 ESV / 37 helpful votes

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV / 33 helpful votes

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Proverbs 12:18 ESV / 27 helpful votes

There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

James 3:6 ESV / 25 helpful votes

And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.

James 1:26 ESV / 25 helpful votes

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV / 25 helpful votes

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Psalm 141:3 ESV / 25 helpful votes

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!

Psalm 19:14 ESV / 22 helpful votes

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Proverbs 15:28 ESV / 20 helpful votes

The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.

James 3:8 ESV / 19 helpful votes

But no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

Proverbs 25:15 ESV / 19 helpful votes

With patience a ruler may be persuaded, and a soft tongue will break a bone.

Proverbs 15:4 ESV / 18 helpful votes

A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

Proverbs 13:3 ESV / 18 helpful votes

Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

Leviticus 19:16 ESV / 18 helpful votes

You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord.

James 3:1-18 ESV / 17 helpful votes

Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!

Philippians 2:14 ESV / 17 helpful votes

Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Proverbs 20:19 ESV / 15 helpful votes

Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets; therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.

Proverbs 29:11 ESV / 14 helpful votes

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Proverbs 17:27 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.

James 3:5-8 ESV / 13 helpful votes

So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

Acts 2:4 ESV / 13 helpful votes

And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

James 1:19 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Mark 11:23 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

Acts 2:38 ESV / 11 helpful votes

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Hebrews 4:12 ESV / 10 helpful votes

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Proverbs 21:23 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.

Proverbs 17:14 ESV / 9 helpful votes

The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so quit before the quarrel breaks out.

Psalm 57:4 ESV / 9 helpful votes

My soul is in the midst of lions; I lie down amid fiery beasts— the children of man, whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords.

Psalm 52:2 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Your tongue plots destruction, like a sharp razor, you worker of deceit.

Titus 3:2 ESV / 8 helpful votes

To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

1 Timothy 6:4 ESV / 8 helpful votes

He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

1 Timothy 3:1-16 ESV / 8 helpful votes

The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?

Philippians 4:13 ESV / 8 helpful votes

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Matthew 7:1-2 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Proverbs 18:8 ESV / 8 helpful votes

The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.

Proverbs 18:7 ESV / 8 helpful votes

A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Proverbs 15:2 ESV / 8 helpful votes

The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly.

Proverbs 6:1-35 ESV / 8 helpful votes

My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor, have given your pledge for a stranger, if you are snared in the words of your mouth, caught in the words of your mouth, then do this, my son, and save yourself, for you have come into the hand of your neighbor: go, hasten, and plead urgently with your neighbor. Give your eyes no sleep and your eyelids no slumber; save yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like a bird from the hand of the fowler.

Psalm 15:1-3 ESV / 8 helpful votes

A Psalm of David. O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent? Who shall dwell on your holy hill? He who walks blamelessly and does what is right and speaks truth in his heart; who does not slander with his tongue and does no evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

Ephesians 6:17 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,

Ephesians 5:4 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Ephesians 4:25 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.

1 Corinthians 14:1-40 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit. On the other hand, the one who prophesies speaks to people for their upbuilding and encouragement and consolation. The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. Now I want you all to speak in tongues, but even more to prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be built up.

1 Corinthians 12:28 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.

Romans 1:30 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,

Isaiah 4:1-6 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.” In that day the branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel. And he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy, everyone who has been recorded for life in Jerusalem, when the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and cleansed the bloodstains of Jerusalem from its midst by a spirit of judgment and by a spirit of burning. Then the Lord will create over the whole site of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, and smoke and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory there will be a canopy.

Ecclesiastes 3:7 ESV / 7 helpful votes

A time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

Proverbs 26:18-19 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death is the man who deceives his neighbor and says, “I am only joking!”

Proverbs 21:19 ESV / 7 helpful votes

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.

Proverbs 16:28 ESV / 7 helpful votes

A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.

Proverbs 10:8 ESV / 7 helpful votes

The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin.

Proverbs 6:16-17 ESV / 7 helpful votes

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Proverbs 6:2 ESV / 7 helpful votes

If you are snared in the words of your mouth, caught in the words of your mouth,

Proverbs 4:23 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.

Psalm 101:5 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure.

Psalm 34:13 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit.

1 John 1:9 ESV / 6 helpful votes

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 3:2 ESV / 6 helpful votes

For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body.

Colossians 3:8 ESV / 6 helpful votes

But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

Romans 10:9 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

John 8:44 ESV / 6 helpful votes

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Proverbs 25:23 ESV / 6 helpful votes

The north wind brings forth rain, and a backbiting tongue, angry looks.

Proverbs 15:23 ESV / 6 helpful votes

To make an apt answer is a joy to a man, and a word in season, how good it is!

Proverbs 11:9 ESV / 6 helpful votes

With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

Psalm 39:1 ESV / 6 helpful votes

To the choirmaster: to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. I said, “I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth with a muzzle, so long as the wicked are in my presence.”

Psalm 12:3-4 ESV / 6 helpful votes

May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts, those who say, “With our tongue we will prevail, our lips are with us; who is master over us?”

Psalm 1:3 ESV / 6 helpful votes

He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.

James 4:11 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

Revelation 21:8 ESV / 4 helpful votes

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

James 3:1-12 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body. If we put bits into the mouths of horses so that they obey us, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!

Bitch please you need Jesus

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-18-2014, 09:53 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit;

When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell.

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

The heart of the righteous ponders how to answer, but the mouth of the wicked pours out evil things.

But no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

You shall not go around as a slanderer among your people, and you shall not stand up against the life of your neighbor: I am the Lord.

Whoever goes about slandering reveals secrets; therefore do not associate with a simple babbler.

Whoever restrains his words has knowledge, and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding.

So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so quit before the quarrel breaks out.

My soul is in the midst of lions; I lie down amid fiery beasts— the children of man, whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords.

To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

He is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,

The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.

The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouths of fools pour out folly.

My son, if you have put up security for your neighbor, have given your pledge for a stranger, if you are snared in the words of your mouth, caught in the words of your mouth, then do this, my son, and save yourself, for you have come into the hand of your neighbor: go, hasten, and plead urgently with your neighbor. Give your eyes no sleep and your eyelids no slumber; save yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like a bird from the hand of the fowler.

A Psalm of David. O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent? Who shall dwell on your holy hill? He who walks blamelessly and does what is right and speaks truth in his heart; who does not slander with his tongue and does no evil to his neighbor, nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,

Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another.

Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit. On the other hand, the one who prophesies speaks to people for their upbuilding and encouragement and consolation. The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. Now I want you all to speak in tongues, but even more to prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be built up.

And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.

Slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,

And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.” In that day the branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel. And he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy, everyone who has been recorded for life in Jerusalem, when the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and cleansed the bloodstains of Jerusalem from its midst by a spirit of judgment and by a spirit of burning. Then the Lord will create over the whole site of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, and smoke and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory there will be a canopy.

Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death is the man who deceives his neighbor and says, “I am only joking!”

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.

The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin.

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

If you are snared in the words of your mouth, caught in the words of your mouth,

Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy. Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart I will not endure.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For we all stumble in many ways. And if anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle his whole body.

But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

To the choirmaster: to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. I said, “I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth with a muzzle, so long as the wicked are in my presence.”

May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts, those who say, “With our tongue we will prevail, our lips are with us; who is master over us?”

He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Im not into fiction, sorry.

SCRIBBLE
06-18-2014, 09:53 AM
What are words?

phil.™
06-18-2014, 09:54 AM
What is love? Baby don't hurt me.

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 09:56 AM
What is love? Baby don't hurt me.

Helpful Not Helpful
Ephesians 4:29 ESV / 758 helpful votes

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-18-2014, 09:56 AM
What is baby? No more

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 09:59 AM
What is baby? No more

ba·by [bey-bee] Show IPA
noun, plural ba·bies.
an infant or very young child.
a newborn or very young animal.
the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
an immature or childish person.
a human fetus.

brett friggin favre
06-18-2014, 10:10 AM

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/zuGfuyD.gif

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 10:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zuGfuyD.gif

That's great

Sin
06-18-2014, 10:35 AM
Loopy i hope your parents get divorced.

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Loopy i hope your parents get divorced.

Your about 7 years late on that buddy

Sin
06-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Now your attention seeking ways make sense. You're like a teenage girl with daddy issues.

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 12:27 PM
I like men
Faggggggg

kionay
06-18-2014, 12:30 PM

idk about getting their shit kicked in by a pen, but in prison i imagine a pen would make a helluva shiv

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Uh oh, the thumper of bibles used a potty word! Das srs business mang

phil.™
06-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Uh oh, the thumper of bibles used a potty word! Das srs business mang

Fo shizzle my nizzle, forrizleee

Sin
06-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Has your dog gotten parvo yet, Loopy?

Nemesis
06-18-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm going to ether the fuck out of you.

Ps. not kidding, expect rape.

LoopyNator
06-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Has your dog gotten parvo yet, Loopy?

I don't have a dog, dog

Sin
06-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Why haven't you Todd'd yourself yet?

hoshiro-
06-19-2014, 07:18 AM
8591 .....

Nemesis
06-19-2014, 07:25 AM
Why haven't you Todd'd yourself yet?

Which slanty-eyed gook was Todd?

Sin
06-19-2014, 07:42 AM
Amanda Todd... i brought back that reference from like 2012. Bringin' it back!

Nemesis
06-19-2014, 07:45 AM
Amanda Todd... i brought back that reference from like 2012. Bringin' it back!

Ah, I get it now. You could have made the relevant IBIS reference too you know.

Sin
06-19-2014, 08:59 AM
Who killed themselves from this community? I forget.

LoopyNator
06-19-2014, 04:46 PM
that is great but I got good news I'm getting a computer soon!! So yeah sin, il see you on gun game... We'll see who's better B)

Nemesis
06-19-2014, 04:50 PM
that is great but I got good news I'm getting a computer soon!! So yeah sin, il see you on gun game... We'll see who's better B)

Sin's fucking retarded, but probably still him.

LoopyNator
06-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Sin's fucking retarded, but probably still him.

Well probably I haven't played in a few months but he can 1v1 me on black ops 2 mw3 il beat him any day.

Nemesis
06-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Well probably I haven't played in a few months but he can 1v1 me on black ops 2 mw3 il beat him any day.

3v1 is more what you're used to, if you know what I mean...

p.s. it's that you're a whore, that's what I mean.

phil.™
06-19-2014, 08:16 PM
I once did 3v1 with other guys.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-19-2014, 08:18 PM
I once did 3v1 with other guys.

Im sorry to hear that, i hope being the 1 didnt traumatize you.

phil.™
06-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Im sorry to hear that, i hope being the 1 didnt traumatize you.

Mehhhh, live and learn my man. Live and learn.

LoopyNator
06-19-2014, 09:22 PM

I can take up to, 11 v me

phil.™
06-19-2014, 09:46 PM
I can take up to, 11 v me

anddddddd. this thread just died.

MEECH
06-19-2014, 10:04 PM
I like turtles

Gaz
06-20-2014, 01:46 AM

normally the stuff you say is rather repetitive but this was priceless!

CYBER
06-20-2014, 02:08 AM
meh, legal age is still at a younger age in mexico, perty boy

Jackie Marlow
06-20-2014, 02:29 AM
quee-ahs

D-town
06-20-2014, 06:59 AM
What in the hell? Bible verses? Somebody has done fucked this boy's brains out. Not sure how they got to his brains from his ass, but life, uhh.....finds a way.

Sin
06-20-2014, 08:20 AM

Fight me @ LAN kid.

Assassin
06-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Always amusing me while I'm at work. Love Ibis..

D-town
06-20-2014, 11:44 AM

Me. I'll own you both like slaves in the 1800's.

phil.™
06-20-2014, 11:47 AM

I once had a slave.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant, i was once a sex slave. By choice though.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-20-2014, 11:52 AM
I once had a slave.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant, i was once a sex slave. By choice though.
3v1's baby, 3v1's

Sin
06-20-2014, 12:16 PM

Not difficult being better at an obsolete videogame.

Corn Dog
06-20-2014, 12:26 PM

bitch i will stab yo eye out with this ball point mutafuka!

D-town
06-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Not difficult being better at an obsolete videogame.

Wait...which game are you talking about? I'm talking about CS:S.

Sin
06-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Exactly.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-21-2014, 01:07 AM
Wait...which game are you talking about? I'm talking about CS:S.

Cock Sucker: Sensations? Wtf is wrong with you gay boy

garey40
06-21-2014, 05:57 AM
I think everyone is wrong only thing that has meaning is GIF's.http://25.media.tumblr.com/c3438266b3869771a2ad64b9cad9140e/tumblr_mk70ffbqDM1qf9mevo1_500.gif

D-town
06-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Cock Sucker: Sensations? Wtf is wrong with you gay boy

Close. Cock Sucker: Salivations. They call me D-teasy. I'm too easy. Get on both kneezy and know how to D-pleazy. That little bitta queer make you a bit queasy? I got the medicine and it's bofa deezy.

MEECH
06-21-2014, 01:38 PM
lol D don't bother with mikey he sucks in ccs ... just all talk .

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-21-2014, 02:21 PM
lol D don't bother with mikey he sucks in ccs ... just all talk .

Im going to put you up for a chance to win brain cells.

LoopyNator
06-21-2014, 11:27 PM
Im going to put you up for a chance to win brain cells.

Oh shit ... Oh and btw my b day was Tuesday and it's Sunday so why are people still talking

phil.™
06-22-2014, 06:18 AM
My sincere apologies, is it No talking Sunday policy today?

D-town
06-22-2014, 06:53 AM
my sincere apologies, is it no talking sunday policy today?

Shut your whore mouth!

Sin
06-22-2014, 07:29 PM
You all suck dick at this terrible game.

phil.™
06-22-2014, 07:51 PM

This is no game sin..

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-22-2014, 08:30 PM
This is no game sin..

wrong, you are a game and he could play your for hours.

Bow chicka wah wahhh

phil.™
06-22-2014, 08:49 PM
wrong, you are a game and he could play your for hours.

Bow chicka wah wahhh

Brranggggg ittttt!!

Wahhh wahhh wohhhhh

LoopyNator
06-23-2014, 06:30 PM

Il suck you dick.

Sin
06-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Il suck you dick.

Like I said... faggot.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Like I said... faggot.

tothe bone.

Gaz
06-23-2014, 09:58 PM
tothe bone.