PDA

View Full Version : WOOT! #1 in gg

Hodgie
03-30-2009, 08:31 AM
Read it bitches...

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.9.42.167:27015/top_players/?sort=score&order=desc

I know this ranking system isn't really accurate... but still, I'm #1 somewhere and that makes me feel good inside

demonater10
03-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Read it bitches...

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.9.42.167:27015/top_players/?sort=score&order=desc

I know this ranking system isn't really accurate... but still, I'm #1 somewhere and that makes me feel good inside

I was on my way to #1 as well. Unfortunately, I was banned, permanently.
Probably cause I'm black...

I LIKE TURTLES
03-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Read it bitches...

LOL, i guess this system only works if you play with one consistent name.

ZERO
03-30-2009, 03:55 PM
Yea that site tracks name only...

Congrats lol :wtg:

Vladninja
03-30-2009, 10:06 PM
I was on my way to #1 as well. Unfortunately, I was banned, permanently.
Probably cause I'm black...

Wow for someone who brings up not being racist in a previous thread you sure seem to talk about the fact that your black a ton...

Guess what no one gives a shit what color you are... get over it its just a game and shut the fuck up!

And dont worry no matter what your reply or how good you try and flame me many others at ibis have noticed you playing the race card for no reason!!!

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Wow for someone who brings up not being racist in a previous thread you sure seem to talk about the fact that your black a ton...

Guess what no one gives a shit what color you are... get over it its just a game and shut the fuck up!

And dont worry no matter what your reply or how good you try and flame me many others at ibis have noticed you playing the race card for no reason!!!

I'm glad you noticed Vlad. Judging by his character, he will not last long in IBIS unless hee does a drastic change in regards to his comments and replies.

deprodigy
04-02-2009, 07:25 PM
hodgie you are still special in my book... special hodgie.

Hodgie
04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
hodgie you are still special in my book... special hodgie.

Aw shucks... you're gonna make me blush

Christmas
04-07-2009, 01:53 PM

Calm down.

The guy is messing around.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Calm down.

The guy is messing around.

He can express his views just as he can express his own views and opinions. Preach on Vlad....

Christmas
04-09-2009, 04:54 PM
He can express his views just as he can express his own views and opinions. Preach on Vlad....

This isn't a church.

Afro_Samurai
05-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Im BLACK too...lmaoo...:assault:

deprodigy
05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Im BLACK too...lmaoo...:assault:

afro you don't even know the shit we put up with while you were absent. all these kids saying they were black and their kkk clan tag..