PDA

View Full Version : Previous Mafia Games Sign Up Sheets [Compilation]

CYBER
06-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Hello everyone.
From this point onward, I'll be using this thread as the "go to" place for all people to sign up for a new mafia game by posting AND VOTING on the poll.

When I have reached enough players, this thread will be closed and i will post the new game thread, the usual.
When the game ends, this thread will be cleaned up and open for business for the next mafia game, rinse and repeat.

The details of the upcoming mafia game will be in the following post, as this one is stickied.

- - - Updated - - -

Upcoming game theme: LEAGUE OF FUCKING LEGENDS.

Modded by: Cyber, alone.

Difficulty level: 6/10 (still working on draft, might change).

Tips about Setup: This game is meant to be a light humor and fun game, i'll be using most of the regular shit we've seen so far. BUT it WILL have a couple twists, and a famous bastard role and a role of my own creation, but I will disclose those last 2 roles at the start of the game to make it simple for you fucknuts.

WHY!?!: The reason why i'm adding some twists is to prep you for an upcoming game, probably hosted by Mikey with possibly me as co mod. I have seen his setup and it's really intense (more intense than i ever did... that's saying something), and i don't think you guys are ready for that much convoluted shit, YET. So hopefully this is a stepping stone to start getting you guys out of this meta mentality and thinking outside of the box with possible variants and weird ass shit that ppl wouldn't expect normally.

Don't worry, I will be as fair as possible. Promise. So don't be a pussy ass bitch. ehhem.. i mean, do join please :)

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-22-2014, 04:56 AM
if you are going to sticky your mafia sign ups..

do the following.......... first, afford this privledge to ALL people hosting games.

Second......... Add a time stamp to the thread. Either when sign up begin, when the game starts, whenb sign ups are over, or all of those. It helps organize the games.

Hidden third, take it off sticky after sign ups and sticky the game thread. We should add a forum rule that explains that all stickied mafia games are currently active games.

- - - Updated - - -

fourth.. give me moderator... ill make this shit a place thats actually used and enjoyable.

CYBER
06-22-2014, 05:08 AM
if you are going to sticky your mafia sign ups..

do the following.......... first, afford this privledge to ALL people hosting games.

Second......... Add a time stamp to the thread. Either when sign up begin, when the game starts, whenb sign ups are over, or all of those. It helps organize the games.

Hidden third, take it off sticky after sign ups and sticky the game thread. We should add a forum rule that explains that all stickied mafia games are currently active games.

- - - Updated - - -

fourth.. give me moderator... ill make this shit a place thats actually used and enjoyable.

I don't see what you're trying to say:
first- When someone has a game, they can use this thread after i clean it up and reopen it to post their game, and it will be already stickied for everyone to see?

second: the time stamp is in my post "history details" but sure : Opened June 22nd at 6 am. Closed when i have enough players.

third: No need, I can simply close this thread and clean it up in preperations of the next time it gets used, and keep it stickied so that ppl know where to go after each game.
And I already STICKY the CURRENT game ONLY other than this sign up thread and mafia glossary.
If you notice, I have already unstickied What's Supernatural game.

oh and fourth: NO. it already took me everything in my power to persuade zero in giving us a section but only if properly modded and protected... I had to stake my current shit on not fucking up... so yeah. i also dnt have the power to give power lol :)

note that the FIRST part of my first post is meant to stay there. the second "updated" part was meant to be its own second post that will be deleted along with anything afterwards when a mod wants to announce a game, any mod, even you. It's just that the fucking forums merged them together, so i can understand now why u think that this thread is only for me. it isnt. that second part will be deleted after the game ends so that someone else posts their own game

Wolfenstinger
06-22-2014, 05:13 AM
signed up

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-22-2014, 05:38 AM
first- When someone has a game, they can use this thread after i clean it up and reopen it to post their game, and it will be already stickied for everyone to see?

second: the time stamp is in my post "history details" but sure : Opened June 22nd at 6 am. Closed when i have enough players.

third: No need, I can simply close this thread and clean it up in preperations of the next time it gets used, and keep it stickied so that ppl know where to go after each game.
And I already STICKY the CURRENT game ONLY other than this sign up thread and mafia glossary.

oh and fourth: NO. it already took me everything in my power to persuade zero in giving us a section but only if properly modded and protected... I had to stake my current shit on not fucking up... so yeah. i also dnt have the power to give power lol :)

note that the FIRST part of my first post is meant to stay there. the second "updated" part was meant to be its own second post that will be deleted along with anything afterwards when a mod wants to announce a game, any mod, even you. It's just that the fucking forums merged them together, so i can understand now why u think that this thread is only for me. it isnt. that second part will be deleted after the game ends so that someone else posts their own game

sigh.. when will you stop sucking other peoples dicks and be a man with confidence?
iv modded a section of these forums for years while maintaining my own personal forums and i didnt conjure up excuses for shit.
My point is that, players should be allowed to make there own threads to initiate game play. Threads that should be stickied for interested parties convenience. These threads should be date stamped as to build a habit with our games, in the event that we have enough interested people at any given time to participate in multiple games at a time.

You shouldnt be deleting posts in this section.... part of this game relies on what people say in and outside of the thread... understanding another players personalitiy is key to winning and a key to bettering youself in this game by breaking away from what people are typically accustomed too when playing with you. For example, you are frightened by change, therefore i can pretty much gather that in every game, regardless of your role, you will post novels at approximately 1 post per minute. Which i am sure will change after saying the latter... unless you have the approximate braincell capacity of 1. 0=dead.

Take the advice from someone who has leadership abilities and stop relying on your inherent ability to sock on the power holders cock.
This section isnt a "gift" its a fucking chance for you to prove your ability to lead. With leadership comes delegation... if i have lost you by now.. you should forfiet this section to someone who understands wtf i am talking about.

CYBER
06-22-2014, 06:52 AM
sigh.. when will you stop sucking other peoples dicks and be a man with confidence?
iv modded a section of these forums for years while maintaining my own personal forums and i didnt conjure up excuses for shit.
My point is that, players should be allowed to make there own threads to initiate game play. Threads that should be stickied for interested parties convenience. These threads should be date stamped as to build a habit with our games, in the event that we have enough interested people at any given time to participate in multiple games at a time.

You shouldnt be deleting posts in this section.... part of this game relies on what people say in and outside of the thread... understanding another players personalitiy is key to winning and a key to bettering youself in this game by breaking away from what people are typically accustomed too when playing with you. For example, you are frightened by change, therefore i can pretty much gather that in every game, regardless of your role, you will post novels at approximately 1 post per minute. Which i am sure will change after saying the latter... unless you have the approximate braincell capacity of 1. 0=dead.

Take the advice from someone who has leadership abilities and stop relying on your inherent ability to sock on the power holders cock.
This section isnt a "gift" its a fucking chance for you to prove your ability to lead. With leadership comes delegation... if i have lost you by now.. you should forfiet this section to someone who understands wtf i am talking about.

wtf is wrong with you?
I SAID i will be documenting each thread accordingly and each poster will have their own thread stickied and that i'm willing to handle that workload.

this thread's ENTIRE fucking use is for the following :

"I'm in" + vote

THATS ALL this thread is for. NOT for an entire game or novelties.
FFS even wolf gets it.

The reason why this thread can be recycled is because it really has jack shit to do with the game thats gonna be played out as it WILL be opened in its own thread, WITH a fucking timestamp (just so that u stop bitching), just like i have been doing for the X number of games that i've hosted long before you even learned to play in this game (which you still don't )

Now if u're in the fucking game, write

"I'm IN." + post ur vote, and shut the fuck up :)

brett friggin favre
06-22-2014, 11:09 AM
oh, so let's forget about the game that i wanted to run. alright.

CYBER
06-22-2014, 11:24 AM
oh, so let's forget about the game that i wanted to run. alright.
i honestly forgot that u wanted to run something...

did you have a setup yet?
are u modding alone or co mod?
can u have it done soon?
if so i'll replace my current intro for yours if you really wanted it... bcos mine's gonna take a day or 2 to setup.

brett friggin favre
06-22-2014, 11:56 AM
mikey, blackmage, blade, get out of my ass. it's getting uncomfortable.

anyway guys, i have a fun ibis-based mafia game somewhat planned out, but i'm not gonna rush to put it up, i think we can take a break after this 140-page monster.

i was thinking it'd be a good idea to take a bit of a break before putting it up. no need to constantly have mafia games up, we'll get burnt out again. i'll probably co-mod it.

for those who don't know the basic idea of the game i have planned, it's a role madness unbalanced wild wild west shootout. it's not intended to be a "good" game, but it should be fun and entertaining since the roles are based off the people of ibis. hopefully this will help people not take it all so seriously, which results in people quitting and making poor decisions that mess up the game for others, and being total cunts.

Blackmage
06-22-2014, 12:20 PM
Just a suggestion. Have a fourth option "available as replacement". I want to take a break, but if the need arises, I'm here if something happens.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-22-2014, 01:38 PM
can i make a request that we use only a single wiki for each game? either epicmafia or mafiascum. not both.

phil.™
06-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Sign me up coach.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-22-2014, 03:19 PM
wtf is wrong with you?
I SAID i will be documenting each thread accordingly and each poster will have their own thread stickied and that i'm willing to handle that workload.

this thread's ENTIRE fucking use is for the following :

"I'm in" + vote

THATS ALL this thread is for. NOT for an entire game or novelties.
FFS even wolf gets it.

The reason why this thread can be recycled is because it really has jack shit to do with the game thats gonna be played out as it WILL be opened in its own thread, WITH a fucking timestamp (just so that u stop bitching), just like i have been doing for the X number of games that i've hosted long before you even learned to play in this game (which you still don't )

Now if u're in the fucking game, write

"I'm IN." + post ur vote, and shut the fuck up :)

you arent very smart, everything you just said here condridicts what ytou said in the previous post...

this one..

Lets look at this shall we?

oh and fourth: NO. it already took me everything in my power to persuade zero in giving us a section but only if properly modded and protected... I had to stake my current shit on not fucking up... so yeah. i also dnt have the power to give power lol

Your very first sentence... is the oppisite from what you explain in your second.

That is all, obi wan ka-retard.

BladeTwinSwords
06-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Got nothing better to do.

Trigger Unhappy
06-22-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm in

Passarelli
06-22-2014, 06:06 PM
you arent very smart...

...That is all, obi wan ka-retard.

What happened to 'Personal reform'?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-22-2014, 06:41 PM
What happened to 'Personal reform'?

Mafias got to do what the mafias got to do.
I dislike alot of things in people. Stupidity and Hypocrisy are at the top of that list.

Sin
06-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Put me in coach.

What
06-23-2014, 01:55 AM
I'm in, but I need to know when you plan on starting, i will be out of the country and in a vastly different time zone for a while.

Nemesis
06-23-2014, 06:24 AM
I'll play, but I'm moving out at the end of the month so there will be a day or two that I'll only be on during work hours. Making that known now...

CYBER
06-23-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm in, but I need to know when you plan on starting, i will be out of the country and in a vastly different time zone for a while.

when are you traveling?

personally I thought that i can get the setup over the weekend and have it start today...

but i got sick like a fucking Chinese dog (its a thing), and i couldn't get anything done properly.

so i'm thinking maybe thursday or something i'll have my setup ready, do 15 trial runs during the day, and launch it by friday morning?

AGAIN this assumes that i actually get a final count soon. i need like 13-15 people. and i cannot balance the setup until everyone signs up, so spread the word or else i'm gonna have to delay the launch

phil.™
06-23-2014, 09:10 AM
I'll play, but I'm moving out at the end of the month so there will be a day or two that I'll only be on during work hours. Making that known now...

They're gonna think you're scum lol.
I work on 3 cars back to back to back, go silent for 3 hours and I'm automatically scum.

SCRIBBLE
06-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Do it to it, I am in.

minjae
06-23-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm down. Sign me uppp

Nemesis
06-23-2014, 10:06 AM
I'm down. Sign me uppp

65 post on the forum, no one knows who you are, totally not gonna be another Stan or Irishrush.

Assassin
06-23-2014, 10:15 AM
I'm in.

phil.™
06-23-2014, 10:28 AM
65 post on the forum, no one knows who you are, totally not gonna be another Stan or Irishrush.

That's my cousin, chill out. I'll make sure he's active.
Everyone know's who he is.

Nemesis
06-23-2014, 10:35 AM
That's my cousin, chill out. I'll make sure he's active.
Everyone know's who he is.

So another Brett/Carm situation?

And more fucking Mexicans? You let one swim over....

Sin
06-23-2014, 10:46 AM
Nah he floated over on a door.

phil.™
06-23-2014, 11:24 AM
And more fucking Mexicans? You let one swim over....

Lolol.

minjae
06-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Woah...I'm not a mexican like phil is...

And also, I didn't swim over. I used a paddleboat, duh. (not from mexico)

Nemesis
06-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Woah...I'm not a mexican like phil is...

And also, I didn't swim over. I used a paddleboat, duh. (not from mexico)

Cuban? I guess that's a little better, you can stay.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-23-2014, 12:15 PM
15 people now, how many more are you looking for? How many droids done one person need to find?!?!?!

CYBER
06-23-2014, 04:29 PM
ALRIGHT. that's a solid number. 15.

if ppl are late to the party, they can still ask to play, but i'll either find a spot for them or put them in reserve. alrighty?\

Now. time to get that setup working.

brett friggin favre
06-23-2014, 05:09 PM
ok guys i voted im a newbie cuz i dunno wats going on so take it easy on me kay? :icon_mrgreen:

BladeTwinSwords
06-23-2014, 05:31 PM
ok guys i voted im a newbie cuz i dunno wats going on so take it easy on me kay? :icon_mrgreen:

Vote Newb Brett

phil.™
06-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Oh are we voting already?
vote brett

brett friggin favre
06-23-2014, 05:35 PM
vote brett

phil.™
06-23-2014, 05:45 PM
vote brett

FUCK. this is exactly what he wants from us.
Unvote

CYBER
06-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Let's face it... Brett's always the Godfather unless killed the first night he joins... or rejoins again, twice, in same game.

Blackmage
06-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Signing up.

CYBER
06-24-2014, 01:37 AM
FOR THE RECORD.
brett and blackmage are added to the game!
so that makes it what? 17?
perfect?

this game might get messy here and there, but i will try to make it as informational as possible... you can't always have easy games, this game will incorporate a fuckton of new words to learn from and races, which have similar functionality to the same roles you've seen so far : investigations, protections, killing, manipulations, status quo, nothing, etc.... but offering more variety.
I relied a bit on the thread blade made from previous roles ;) but mostly mafia scum with a little of my own touch.

again, this WONT be an easy game, especially for some players and their roles, but there will NOT be any HIDDEN modifiers. everything will be fully disclosed in your roles even the little balance tweaks.

This game is a "boundary" test game, i want to expand your glossary and comprehension of the game by pushing your limits to think outside of the box and not rely on meta and over confidence in what ppl say.... because god knows what mikey and brett's next games have in store for you.
if the game turns out to be too hard, relax, don't argue in the game, we will consult after it, and at least then we would have an example of difficulty to work our way towards :)

hopefully my lore will be done tomorrow evening when i wake up + after work.
im thinking we launch thursday or friday. we'll see.

Assassin
06-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Lets do eet!

CYBER
06-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know where CHIKUN is these days? I can't find him on steam. This is just a random question bcos he used to play mafia wars with us before

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-24-2014, 03:12 PM
The last I hear from him, he was at the dinner table....

Nemesis
06-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Why so long to start? We all know it's going to be horribly balanced and totally bastard, why waste time?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-24-2014, 06:27 PM
start naooooo!!!!! T.T

CYBER
06-25-2014, 05:45 AM
People, you should start expecting PM from me.

This thread will be reopened AT THE END OF THIS GAME, so that the next mod announces their game and get sign ups.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Hello all!

you may already know who i am! DJmikey!
This will be the first game i host and mod on the ibis forums. I understand that there may be grievances with my modding and with game setup. If there is any at all, i ask politely now, to hold judgment tell the end of the game, where i will receive feedback and better my ability for future games.

Before we kick things off, after last game, it is apparent to me that no matter how many closed games we do, some of you will not be able to get up to speed as quickly as some of us vets thought. With that said, i will be hosting a fun open themed game.

What does open mean? Open means that all roles involved with the game are posted in the start of the thread. This eliminates any confusion regarding "i think there might be a bus" or "there MUST be a cop because it would be cray cray without"
Are biggest problem is assuming roles exist in games and over analyzing flavor text.

This game is meant to be fun and it also allows players to analyze information and player behavior. Due to it being an open game, im hoping players get a chance to experience how players decide to play in regards to claiming (another problem i think our group is falling into). mass claiming is not always a good thing, there is specific times when claiming is good and when it is bad. With this game, i hope to achieve the following. First, players who could use some due advice, to be better players for future closed games and players who are already extremely skilled in the mafia scum game. Judgments will not be explicit by me but everyone, your fellow players.

On to meat

This game requires 10 players

4 Oracles
Oracles, upon death, will reveal a name associated with the role
3 Mafia Goons
2 Gun Smiths
Can give guns during night phase, players given a gun will be able to send a PM to the mod to shoot who they wish. (during the day)
1 Beloved Princess
Lynching the BP along with Shooting the BP will result in a day skip.

All roles are from Epic Mafia, minus Beloved Princess. Beloved Princess has been added to the game to sub in for what would typically be Light Keeper in this setup.

Any additional players who join will change the balance of oracles and Gunsmiths. If more the 4 players join after 10, an additional mafia goon will be added.

I will be enforcing a 12 hour deadline for day and night scenes. What this means is, you will have 12 hours to either send in actions, vote, or use guns.
Mafia will be based off majority vote. meaning, either come to a concise conclusion, or the most votes wins. If no one meets the night deadline as mafia, it will be considered a NK.

This game is meant to be fast and fun.

This game will start in night phase.

This games registration officially opens after cybers game.
However, if you know you will be active, you can sign up now.

The games theme will be Disney ladies. Every player will be given a Disney characters name. These names will be outlined in the beginning of the thread. Player name - Disney name - Role. Ofc, they will not be assigned together. Each player will be PMed there role and player name. The player names will be posted, as well as roles. However, no connection will be made prior to names and roles.
The purpose of this game is to be fun and allow players to learn in a more formal fashion.

What
07-05-2014, 01:51 AM
There was a bus, just because you dont have the ability to analyze night scenes and information doesn't mean everyone else cant.

Deadline is also way to short, especially due to people traveling in the summer and not being glued to their comp.

Plus oracles in an open settup is kind of a pointless idea, since I assume you would place obvious restrictions on them like, "is such and such a player or group of players scum."

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2014, 02:08 AM
There was a bus, just because you dont have the ability to analyze night scenes and information doesn't mean everyone else cant.

Deadline is also way to short, especially due to people traveling in the summer and not being glued to their comp.

Plus oracles in an open settup is kind of a pointless idea, since I assume you would place obvious restrictions on them like, "is such and such a player or group of players scum."

Mistaken and will gladly edit previous post to outline role restrictions.

Further more, can you not talk about an on going game in separate threads.

What
07-05-2014, 02:19 AM
So you're using epicmafia for your roles, perhaps you should say that since you chose roles that are synonymous with mafia scum roles that have vastly different abilities.

And blow me Mikey, its something that already was proven.

And is this anther show or game that is reliant on people knowing in order to figure out more completely what is going on?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2014, 02:24 AM
So you're using epicmafia for your roles, perhaps you should say that since you chose roles that are synonymous with mafia scum roles that have vastly different abilities.

And blow me Mikey, its something that already was proven.

And is this anther show or game that is reliant on people knowing in order to figure out more completely what is going on?

it is not related on a show or anything. The flavor will be based off the characters. Having knowledge of a disney character will not matter.. for all you know, Snow White and Belle could be mafia.
Secondly, in regards to your bus comment, i will share my opinions and thought of the game after it is over and wish for you to respect cybers game by not talking about it here.

Second, yes, most of the roles in my game are from EM, the BP is not and have to work them in away that work in forum form.

What
07-05-2014, 02:25 AM
You made explicit reference to me saying there was a bus driver in your opening comments on this thread Mikey, so again, blow me, blow me hard.

CYBER
07-05-2014, 02:48 AM
can we not talk about my current game that is STILL in effect ? thank you?

also, you guys can discuss this in my thread right after the game ends. There's a lot of shit i need to tell both of you regarding being full tard (some of you).

anywho...
and btw... mikey, why didn't you ask me to clear up the previous STICKIED sign up thread for you so u can make ur post there?
The WHOLE point of the goddamn motherfucking stickied sign up thread was for people to always have a bookmarked link of the next game in action.... even if there is a game currently active...

Try not to clutter this section with sign ups... I can still merge those 2 if you will play nice and see the benefits of a GO-TO location.

- - - Updated - - -

however. fuck it. I will sign up.

didn't even read your setup yet... but god i hope it's not the draft you sent me:
A- because it made me and Tom and other modders cringe like nobody's business.
B- because i wouldnt be able to play this, knowing the setup :(

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO... the whole reason for the damn sign up thread is to establish priority.

Currently Brett has a game in making, and he'll probably throw fit now that u are signing up for yours before his... after he gave me notice like 3 weeks before u sent me ur shit....
but anywho, take it with him, i personally dnt care who hosts nxt.

Sin
07-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Uh... we can easily have more than one game going at one time. Let's not be little bitches now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-05-2014, 09:35 AM
can we not talk about my current game that is STILL in effect ? thank you?

also, you guys can discuss this in my thread right after the game ends. There's a lot of shit i need to tell both of you regarding being full tard (some of you).

anywho...
and btw... mikey, why didn't you ask me to clear up the previous STICKIED sign up thread for you so u can make ur post there?
The WHOLE point of the goddamn motherfucking stickied sign up thread was for people to always have a bookmarked link of the next game in action.... even if there is a game currently active...

Try not to clutter this section with sign ups... I can still merge those 2 if you will play nice and see the benefits of a GO-TO location.

- - - Updated - - -

however. fuck it. I will sign up.

didn't even read your setup yet... but god i hope it's not the draft you sent me:
A- because it made me and Tom and other modders cringe like nobody's business.
B- because i wouldnt be able to play this, knowing the setup :(

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO... the whole reason for the damn sign up thread is to establish priority.

Currently Brett has a game in making, and he'll probably throw fit now that u are signing up for yours before his... after he gave me notice like 3 weeks before u sent me ur shit....
but anywho, take it with him, i personally dnt care who hosts nxt.

I spoke with brett and he said he wont have time to host a game until august....

CYBER
07-05-2014, 08:19 PM
I spoke with brett and he said he wont have time to host a game until august....
perfect. you're free to go. i just didn't want brett getting butthurt twice...pooor guy... can't mod a game, cant PLAY A GAME.

(get it? bcos he always dies night 1? GET IT?)

phil.™
07-06-2014, 12:01 AM
If allowed by Mikey and peers, I am open to play this. Shows what we up against, with limited players.
If you have 10 vets then use them mikey. But if you need someone, I'm game.

BladeTwinSwords
07-06-2014, 03:18 PM
I'm a little skeptical but I'll actually TRY on this game.

Sin
07-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Skeptical of what Blade? Now actual strategies can be used. Although, it would be nice to have to pick from a Matrix of roles. Like Cop/Doc/2Maf, 2GS/4Orc/1LK/2Maf, 3BP's/Jailer/2Maf, etc...

This will be fun either way. Night 1 starts are always best.

CYBER
07-06-2014, 11:07 PM
This post is only so that I can merge the 2 threads and fix the poll. ignore.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Anyone who voted previously to be in this game, will have to vote again. I did the poll wrong originally and as it was not showing the names of those who voted. Everything is fixed and good to go.

CYBER
07-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Anyone who voted previously to be in this game, will have to vote again. I did the poll wrong originally and as it was not showing the names of those who voted. Everything is fixed and good to go.

btw i just talked to zero about fixing this whole "cannot edit/create/reset" polls thing for mods.
It was a bug in forum features that was happening for the ulas as well in their section, and i had already got the fix for it for zero for the other sections, perhaps he may apply it for this, but the ula one took about 3 weeks before it kicked in.

Sin
07-07-2014, 07:50 AM
This will be fun and fast. FAST PACED pls

Assassin
07-07-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm in.

Nemesis
07-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Mikey, I think you should write up exactly what your Oracle does. Both because how important it is to the game and how the usual Wikis people use have a different role description. You should also write how you will display the information we get from the Oracle, since epicmafia is hosted a little differently than we have here.

- - - Updated - - -

If allowed by Mikey and peers, I am open to play this. Shows what we up against, with limited players.
If you have 10 vets then use them mikey. But if you need someone, I'm game.

Why the fuck wouldn't you be? You stupid Mexican.

phil.™
07-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Why the fuck wouldn't you be? You stupid Mexican.

Why are you so passive aggressive at the start of the morning? lol

Sin
07-08-2014, 07:23 AM
I'm assuming the Oracle selects a target at night, then if the oracle dies, that target becomes "naked" with role/alignment known to everyone.

Nemesis
07-08-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm assuming the Oracle selects a target at night, then if the oracle dies, that target becomes "naked" with role/alignment known to everyone.

night or day, that's pretty much it.

Sin
07-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Think it'd be a little OP if Orcs could switch targets during the day phase.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-08-2014, 08:31 AM
What sin said. I do not want to give an example of the flavor text but will say that all roles In game except the princess are from epic mafia.

Want to reiterate that this setup is for fun. It can either be fast or long but hilarious no matter the case.

Moee people then we can start.

Sin
07-08-2014, 08:42 AM

Nemesis
07-08-2014, 08:44 AM
Oracle's can't switch during the day, I mean regardless of when they're killed, day or night, they show their target.

Sin
07-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Oh. Yeah. Makes for quicker games.

Trigger Unhappy
07-08-2014, 02:37 PM
I'm in

Assassin
07-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Theres our 10..lets go nubby!

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Alright, just got home from a 10 mile bike ride o.o

Creating thread and sending out roles within the next hour.