PDA

View Full Version : League of Mafia 26/06/14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

CYBER
06-25-2014, 02:08 AM
(Dont be affraid of the wall of text, the majority of it is rehashed from every mafia game introduction post... obviously)

This game is based on the League of Legends game. It does not follow any specific plot or lore from the moba, but is used to provide flavor and some interesting aspects to the game.

List of Players:
acolyte_to_jippity, Blackmage, BladeTwinSwords, DJ_MikeyRevile, Locust, Nemesis, SCRIBBLE, Sin, What, Wolfenstinger, Assassin, brett friggin favre, hoshiro-, minjae, Passarelli, phil.™, Trigger Unhappy

ANYONE WHO ISN'T me or in the above list is NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD.
Those who were asked to confirm in the thread, please type <confirmed> (not color coded), when almost everyone is confirmed, DAY 1 will begin when i post the scene.
I ASK EVERYONE TO NOT TALK TO ANYONE outside of this thread about your/their roles. If you have a partner, you can only talk to them when DAY 1 in game is over, and NIGHT 1 begins!
We are playing a League of Legends mafia wars theme. So for those who want information abotu the lore and their character, try these links (or you can simply google it... start learning to GOOGLE SHIT FFS):
http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/

For the sake of balancing the game and keeping it fresh, I have used a combination of blade's compilation thread of previous roles, mafiascum (almost mostly) and my own balancing tweaks which are clearly spelled out in your individual roles. SO DON'T GO MAKING WRONG ASSUMPTIONS AND THEN BITCH AT ME POST-FACT that it didn't go your way (*cough* I love you too What and Nemesis).
Google your inquiry's ruling and submit it to me privately and I will report back to you about any technicalities involving the rulings behind your role for the sake of balancing MY setup.

There are no hidden modifiers. HOWEVER, It is meant to be a BIG step up from my last game, as it was an easy tutorial one. Some people might see this as a role madness due to the amount of players and NEW ROLES introduced, but NO. Not everyone will have a role.... so no complaining if you didn't get a super awesome power role, or if you were assigned as a VT.
IT FUCKING HAPPENS :)

All roles have been distributed pseudo randomly. Read your roles and understand them. IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM ONLY so that i can keep track of all communications.
You do not ask other players.
I will always reserve the right to answer/note answer/ ignore your question if i believe that it interacting with that question might be too revealing to the plot.
Make sure you all add me on steam if you haven't yet, just in case.

Colors to Vote: To unvote: Unvote Name To vote to lynch someone: Vote Name To vote no lynch: No Lynch

Absolutely NO Editing of any posts. There will be consequences for doing this, including and up to a modkill.

The goal is to start tomorrow evening, unless everyone confirms before that, so no complaining about getting the show on the road before then.

If you have not received a role after I announce that all roles were sent, its because your inbox is full, message me when you have room.

You will find a list of rules at the start of every mafia game we've played so far, so i'm not gonna bother posting them again.
HOWEVER, Since this was an issue in last game, and since we never had a chance to discuss it post-game and modify the rules, I will chose AS A MOD in this game, to not allow encryption that require a third party tool/key to decrypt...
Although personally I still believe they can be fun to use, and it's a gray area of untested waters at best, but I WILL acknowledge the fact thaey will simply introduce hardship and hostility between players, and might be hard to keep track of, and easily subject to cross the line if the player isn't as careful and obvious ... but i digress... that's just to close this issue once and for all for the people asking me about what was decided.
OH AND ONE LAST THING:
THERE IS A JESTER. :smirk:
Have fun with that one bitches.

By fully disclosing the existence of a jester, this hereby nullifies any bastardness in the game. I just really wanted to see you guys deal with a Jester for once, instead of always wondering if there IS one. You've been served.

Ruling: If the Jester gets lynched, I will treat it as it's own sub-goal win for the jester who will leave the game, HOWEVER the game will carry on normally to see who will be the secondary winning faction in this game.

Game difficulty? It can go from 6/10 to 8/10 EASILY, and vice versa, depending on how the game gets played out by YOU.

Hopefully I will have the lore done by tomorrow and send out the PMs... I just needed this thread to make a tinyurl link directing from the role PM to here while writing them now.

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 03:06 AM
Since you stated that there is a Jester, this game is NOT Bastard.

Passarelli
06-25-2014, 03:58 AM
Confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting flavor by the way. I hope I get someone I enjoy playing XD

- - - Updated - - -

AND I wonder who the jester is? XD

CYBER
06-25-2014, 04:43 AM
How in the name of everything that fucking holy did u confirm before I even finished writing and sending out the lore yet...

The confirmed was for when u get ur pm, not for registering lol, that's why there was the other thread... Lol

CYBER
06-25-2014, 06:43 AM
ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Setup has been made.
Setup has been tested with 13 runs (fuck u i got bored)
Entire lore and role for all characters has been written and SENT OUT.

NOW you can fucking say <confirmed> when u get the pm... hopefully there weren't any hickups in the multitasking i did... but yeah... good luck, have fun, get tampons: It's gonna be bloody.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't written the opening scene yet, but it will just take me 15 mins when i actually need to do it... bcos it's 8 am, and i have been up all night tweaking, balancing, and writing shit for u motherfuckers, so u BETTER fucking love this game...

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 06:57 AM
First you try to make me watch Twilight then I have to play some nip game? Fuck that.

oh, and confirmed.

Wolfenstinger
06-25-2014, 07:25 AM
confirmed.

Sin
06-25-2014, 07:30 AM
Should have been a Smite themed game tbh.

Confirmed.

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Should have been a Smite themed game tbh.

Confirmed.

Neith jiggles for the win!

Sin
06-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Neith is automatically the Hooker role.

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 07:33 AM
Neith is automatically the Hooker role.

Over Aphrodite?

Sin
06-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Aphrodite is Grandma.

Assassin
06-25-2014, 07:49 AM
Confirmed

phil.™
06-25-2014, 08:34 AM
Confirmed.

Blackmage
06-25-2014, 08:43 AM
<Confirmed> forums suck

minjae
06-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Confirmed. I'm excited.

What
06-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Confirmed from Frankfurt airport.

Passarelli
06-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Confirmed again. Enjoy your time in Europe What!

brett friggin favre
06-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 10:21 AM
This bullshit and spiteful.

Confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

This is*

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Confirmed and I'm fucking tired!

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Confirmed and on my way to shitty Louisiana

- - - Updated - - -

Smite flavor over all. Change it now while there is time.

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Confirmed and on my way to shitty Louisiana

- - - Updated - - -

Smite flavor over all. Change it now while there is time.

Jigglies for all!

hoshiro-
06-25-2014, 01:16 PM
confirmed

acolyte_to_jippity
06-25-2014, 02:04 PM
confirmed

and are you pulling from both mafia wikis?

Passarelli
06-25-2014, 02:23 PM
confirmed

and are you pulling from both mafia wikis?

For the sake of balancing the game and keeping it fresh, I have used a combination of blade's compilation thread of previous roles, mafiascum (almost mostly) and my own balancing tweaks which are clearly spelled out in your individual roles.

Wheee (Needed to enter 5 characters that weren't quotes apparently)

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 02:25 PM
jigglies for all!

jiggilies is rockstar!

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 02:36 PM
vote brett this should be the standard first day move

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 02:42 PM
vote brett this should be the standard first day move

lol think we could get someone lynched before the game actually starts?

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 02:57 PM

Considering cyber is the mod, anything is possible

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 03:00 PM

Fucking THIS!

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 03:23 PM

Anything? Like annnyyyything, anything? Like... someone actually getting mod killed for breaking the rules?

brett friggin favre
06-25-2014, 03:26 PM
vote scribble

Because he doesn't like Louisiana

acolyte_to_jippity
06-25-2014, 03:34 PM

there's an old tabletop RPG called Traveller where your character could die during character generation. so yes, i think it entirely possible to lynch someone pre-game.

vote brett

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 04:01 PM
So is this game starting on a spic calendar or something?

Trigger Unhappy
06-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Confirmed - New to this - but I have been reading up on it.

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 04:45 PM
vote scribble

Because he doesn't like Louisiana

I do not think you have been to Patterson...

phil.™
06-25-2014, 05:19 PM
What has personally insulted my pepperoni sized nipples which I am 12% self-conscious about.
vote What

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 05:37 PM
To better understand Cyber, I am currently at a restaurant called "Mexican Town" will update on moisture of back skin.

brett friggin favre
06-25-2014, 05:59 PM
I do not think you have been to Patterson...

No. But it doesn't make all of Louisiana shit. Some of it is fuck. Slidell, for example, is fuck.

CYBER
06-25-2014, 06:08 PM
Alright i got enough confirmed.
Writing scene.

posting in a bit.

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Louisiana is the Jersey of the south...

brett friggin favre
06-25-2014, 06:22 PM
Louisiana is the Jersey of the south...

Except the people are nice.

CYBER
06-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Runeterra was on a collision course with disaster. As quickly as Runeterra's denizens would band together in ancient times as tribes, opposing tribes would war to settle their disputes. No matter the era, the preferred choice of warfare has always been magical.
But the time has come for a change.

Whether you were a human, a god, a yordle, a robot, a faggot, a fillet o fish, or forest creature, it did not matter anymore:
With evil forces at bay, alliances were forged from all over the world to prepare for this endless battle of legends.

But in the midst of all this confusion, can you really tell who is on your side and who isn't? Is it really a fight of Good vs Evil? What is the meaning of good and or evil? Who is fighting to fight and who is fighting to survive? And who’s fighting to deceive and who’s fighting to protect? Is there a grey area to all these stands.

There are so many different sides to this story, but one thing holds true:
A new dawn awakes upon Runeterra,
and blood will be shed.

Day 1 has begun.
With 17 people alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Good luck, have fun… or don’t! I am gonna enjoy this anyway :smirk:

- - - Updated - - -

oh and for the record, the day just started, i'm ignoring the previous votes u guys made... or am i ... ? dun dun dunnnnn

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 06:39 PM
I will start off this day with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZsBEELqPw

Anyways. I don't know jack fucking shit about LoL because I don't like the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, fuck you so much Cyber.

Wolfenstinger
06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQoymJYlgY

I'll just leave this here... to add to the fire...

phil.™
06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
Okay let's get the main question out of the way:
"Who's down for a day 1 lynch?" Now time to go through 25 pages for a lynch on day 1.

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 06:43 PM
I'll just leave this here... to add to the fire...

We need more parodies!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay let's get the main question out of the way:
"Who's down for a day 1 lynch?" Now time to go through 25 pages for a lynch on day 1.

I say do the usual drill. Anyone who doesn't type anything within the first day or so should be put on the chopping block.

- - - Updated - - -

I will keep a list of the people who have messaged at least once since the first day. (You lazy fuckers)

People Who Have Posted Day 1:
Blade
Phil
Wolf

Blackmage
06-25-2014, 06:46 PM
So, in case anyone didn't understand that, if you're jester, just say nothing and Blade will help you win!

What
06-25-2014, 06:46 PM
I have only another few minutes of interent in Athens, but I will say this. Obviously there will be a day 1 lynch, it just needs to be based on more than someone not talking. In general, we all know that the big targets at night by the mafia are going to be people good at this game, which makes less quality players a bit of a wildcard due to the unlikely hood the mafia will kill them unless they role claim something of interest, which also means if they are mafia no one will notice them because they are so crappy. So that needs to go into narrowing this down for Day 1, if a good player is town, there is a good chance they die anyways at night, which also means, protective roles- keep that in mind for your day 1 protections, no random crap out of left field like last game, or the complete unwillingess to even try to protect a player that was clearly going to be a target at night.

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 06:51 PM
I have only another few minutes of interent in Athens, but I will say this. Obviously there will be a day 1 lynch, it just needs to be based on more than someone not talking. In general, we all know that the big targets at night by the mafia are going to be people good at this game, which makes less quality players a bit of a wildcard due to the unlikely hood the mafia will kill them unless they role claim something of interest, which also means if they are mafia no one will notice them because they are so crappy. So that needs to go into narrowing this down for Day 1, if a good player is town, there is a good chance they die anyways at night, which also means, protective roles- keep that in mind for your day 1 protections, no random crap out of left field like last game, or the complete unwillingess to even try to protect a player that was clearly going to be a target at night.

Agreed.

I'm simply stating, 'Try not to be inactive'. While that's an easy choice for a jester, keep in mind that Mafia would also be willing to kill off an inactive in the event that they are in fact Jester.

People Who Have Posted Day 1: (Lazy fuckers) (Fuck Colors!)

Blade
Phil
Wolf
BM
What

What
06-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Being inactive is not a sign of anything, the last game should have proven that succinctly, if not saying much was inherently an indicator of Mafia, no one would do it, and I don't understand why people think it still is. Also, I will be inactive at points due to work and spotty internet, thats not the symptom of anything more nefarious than that.

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 06:59 PM
Being inactive is not a sign of anything, the last game should have proven that succinctly, if not saying much was inherently an indicator of Mafia, no one would do it, and I don't understand why people think it still is. Also, I will be inactive at points due to work and spotty internet, thats not the symptom of anything more nefarious than that.

True, but in the case of a game going nowhere for about 15-20 pages, just about ANY reason could be valid for a lynch.

Granted, I've also seen VERY fast quicklynches on Day 1. Hell, in one game I was in, the first post was a vote on someone and everyone just decided to lynch that person just because his name came up first.

I'm not saying being inactive is a sure-fire sign of being a mafia or worthless, but it's just something to take into consideration.

What
06-25-2014, 07:01 PM
its not valid for a lynch, that has been proven. It is valid to get shit moving, but its not a good reason, and more often than not, its a terrible decsion. Certain people dont try if they get VT, can't be killing them off come day 3 or 4 like last game, same thing with in experienced players.

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Here but driving through rain8613

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 07:03 PM

That's quite a rainstorm.

brett friggin favre
06-25-2014, 07:04 PM
i'm not gonna say much today. no info, no point. but i'm here.

scribb, that shit caught me while i was golfing today. :'(

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Hmmm Blade is already pushing agenda.

phil.™
06-25-2014, 07:08 PM

Drive safe brother.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll text later.

- - - Updated - - -

Sext*
Wow, that was a weird auto correct.

What
06-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Well fuck it.

Before I lose internet for the next day or so, lets get this party going

Vote Nemesis

If he is mafia, he won't be killed at night. If he isn't he still wont since he is such a dick he will distract all of the attention away from them like in previous games, combined with his making up rules or assuming he knows them, he can potentially distract the town for several days. Not to mention, the cop or other investigative role is likely to check him first just to make sure, and even then they wont trust the results, causing the town to waste its time and spin its wheels. If he is mafia, good he will die from a Day 1 lynch, if not, at least he wont be a distraction and weigh the town down again.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Alright, here is what sticks out in cybers flavor flav.

But in the midst of all this confusion, can you really tell who is on your side and who isn't? Is it really a fight of Good vs Evil? What is the meaning of good and or evil? Who is fighting to fight and who is fighting to survive? And who’s fighting to deceive and who’s fighting to protect? Is there a grey area to all these stands.

Ill share my pov on it but remember, cyber isnt very smart so bare with me if any of my conclusions are wrong.

Part 1:

But in the midst of all this confusion, can you really tell who is on your side and who isn't? Is it really a fight of Good vs Evil? What is the meaning of good and or evil?

We will not be able to rely on "lore" to determine who the good and bad guys are. In league, any character can play on any team. Someone claiming a character name that has evil lore, dosnt mean they are mafia.

Part 2:
Who is fighting to fight and who is fighting to survive?

It is an obvious 3rd party reference. Im going to guess that we have at least 2 third parties, at least one of them is a passive role. (not including jester.)

Part 3:
nd who’s fighting to deceive and who’s fighting to protect?

This implies there are multiple. Multiple Mafia and Multiple protective roles.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote What

Childish feuds are scummy. Nem is talented at this game and to my knowledge did nothing to distract town. I recall the opposite in fact.

What
06-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Its not a feud, look at the facts, last game he was constantly being looked at suspiciously for how he acted, he got a major rule wrong by being to lazy to look it up resulting the the death of at least two townies on consecutive days. Ever time he plays, he never dies early, because the mafia needs him in the game as the biggest red herring out there.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, you know that mikey, which is why you didnt want to kill him off last game, so your defense is total bullshit.

Wolfenstinger
06-25-2014, 07:18 PM
Since votes are being thrown :

Vote BladeTwinSwords
Reason :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 07:18 PM
I don't really have an agenda. I'm really just getting the ball rolling.

What, do you have some vendetta against Nem?

Let's not bring previous games into this. People can play radically different just to see how it works out. Also roles are different as well. What works for one doesn't work for another.

- - - Updated - - -

Since votes are being thrown :

Vote BladeTwinSwords
Reason :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks

I love you Wolf.

Trigger Unhappy
06-25-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm reading through previous Mafia games to figure out what happened in the past between Nem and What. Put me down as present.

Passarelli
06-25-2014, 07:26 PM
Sorry, I've been cooking pork ribs and potatoes au gratin.

Blade, whatever your goal is, I do not see how posting activity information on day 1 every 15 minutes or so would help. If you want to keep a running tally on the amount of posts, that is cool, but you might want to post it every 12 hours or so, as this will give most people time to actually be on.

What makes a valid point about Nemesis. He acted absurdly scummy last game. Kionay was pretty much forced to investigate him and even after he was cleared people thought he was scummy.

Mikey, I don't think it is much of a feud as much as not liking his play style. He acts scummy even when he has a town power role so how can you ever tell if he is scum or not?

I'm sure everyone knows my stance on day 1 lynches (for) and I don't feel like beating a dead horse for another 20 pages or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger, I don't think it has as much to do as what happened between them as much as sheer distaste for play style. Anyway, back to cooking, be back after I eat!

Trigger Unhappy
06-25-2014, 07:27 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Trigger, I don't think it has as much to do as what happened between them as much as sheer distaste for play style. Anyway, back to cooking, be back after I eat![/QUOTE]

Well you just saved me a shit ton of time.

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Sorry, I've been cooking pork ribs and potatoes au gratin.

Blade, whatever your goal is, I do not see how posting activity information on day 1 every 15 minutes or so would help. If you want to keep a running tally on the amount of posts, that is cool, but you might want to post it every 12 hours or so, as this will give most people time to actually be on.

What makes a valid point about Nemesis. He acted absurdly scummy last game. Kionay was pretty much forced to investigate him and even after he was cleared people thought he was scummy.

Mikey, I don't think it is much of a feud as much as not liking his play style. He acts scummy even when he has a town power role so how can you ever tell if he is scum or not?

I'm sure everyone knows my stance on day 1 lynches (for) and I don't feel like beating a dead horse for another 20 pages or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger, I don't think it has as much to do as what happened between them as much as sheer distaste for play style. Anyway, back to cooking, be back after I eat!

I was actually going to keep a tally every half day or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Wolf

Because:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5w8SJ3yVsc

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Its not a feud, look at the facts, last game he was constantly being looked at suspiciously for how he acted, he got a major rule wrong by being to lazy to look it up resulting the the death of at least two townies on consecutive days. Ever time he plays, he never dies early, because the mafia needs him in the game as the biggest red herring out there.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, you know that mikey, which is why you didnt want to kill him off last game, so your defense is total bullshit.

wrong, his ability worked in our favor tell the later part of the game. At least that was how i thought of it. Granted, the entire town gunning for him was profitable, it wasn't the sole reason i wanted him alive. He has alot of experience with these games and if granted the respect of being payed attention too while still alive in the game, im sure some of the new players will learn a thing or too about paced progression and gameplay.

Your reason for wanting to lynch someone is based off your personal opinion and is childish at the very least. My vote stays until others have had time to speak and share there opinions on the flavor and events up till this point.

Wolfenstinger
06-25-2014, 07:47 PM
My last random video at the moment. May do more random ones later.
This ones @Blade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 07:56 PM
What doesn't like me because he's done a poor job modding games and got called out on it. However he hasn't really done much about it until the first day if the game and seems like he's just trying to make me mad so I go off and draw attention away from something else, maybe his partners?

hoshiro-
06-25-2014, 08:01 PM
im too much of an idiot to understand this game

phil.™
06-25-2014, 08:08 PM

Do you volunteer as tribute?

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 08:09 PM

Might as well call you Stan/Irishrush?

phil.™
06-25-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm messing with you. The game is simple. You know what your role is. Period. You know if you're pro town or anti town. Just look for the mafia (scum) by how people act, how people try to lie, etc. (knowing the theme helps with flavor quotes, but not needed).

Wish you would have asked for help before we started.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are pro town, I highly suggest you do not tell your role.
If you are scum, what color is your crosshair?

Wolfenstinger
06-25-2014, 08:25 PM
It's Half-Asian

Purple. I can screencap it if you want me to. :smirk:

phil.™
06-25-2014, 08:27 PM
hahahaha.
With that said, game just started few hours ago. I'm going to give it to the mid work day/end of work day to see who has contributed, or even responded; and that will reflect my vote.

- - - Updated - - -

mid work day/end of work day tomorrow*

hoshiro-
06-25-2014, 08:30 PM
If I volunteer as tribute then can I at least have a bj before i die?
and I see...im starting to kinda get it now, so basically its a voting game right?

Blackmage
06-25-2014, 08:31 PM
Hosh: It doesn't matter if you understand the game. Just vote to kill Cyber and we all win! But seriously, if you have questions, ask. Questions about your role go to Cyber, or you can ask questions in this thread.

Nem, are you talking about yourself or What? I think you're a little confused there.

Wolfenstinger
06-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Aight well in the mean time, i'll be in total darkness apparently. I'll check back in the morning. :muffy:

Blackmage
06-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Voting/logic game, with surprises during night phases.

phil.™
06-25-2014, 08:33 PM
and I see...im starting to kinda get it now, so basically its a voting game right?

It's a mind fuck game. You get inside peoples mind. Not just a voting game. So you in still?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 08:37 PM

Basically. The best thing i can do is relate it to the board game clue but forum based and each player can vote for who they think the "killer" is. There is more then one killer and its towns job to get them all and for mafia to kill all townies. Third parties mean that they are not aligned to either party and the only way town can win is by getting rid of them as well, same with mafia. We have 1 third party, the jester. He wins if he is lynched, anyone who wins after, is in second place.

If you have never played clue, my best advice to you is to trust your gut and use deductive reasoning when determining who is what. People will lie, people will tell the truth. People will use under handed tricks to deceive the population into thinking another is something they are not. It is pretty much a game of wits and logic.

Also, dons tlisten to phil in regards to "look at the wiki on how people typically play derp derp" People play how they want to play, people have personalities and behaviors you will not necessarily know first go. Personalities and behaviours are pretty much engrainied in people and most of these kids are weak, so do some research on who the are on these forums and you will have a pretty good idea of who is trying to stay hidden.

Example, if nem dosnt insult someone racially before the end of this day phase.. he is mafia.. no questions asked.

Nemesis
06-25-2014, 08:37 PM
What exactly am I confused about?

phil.™
06-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Mikey, i never said to look at wiki to see how people play. I just said wiki helps with these themes flavour texts.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-25-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm messing with you. The game is simple. You know what your role is. Period. You know if you're pro town or anti town. Just look for the mafia (scum) by how people act, how people try to lie, etc. (knowing the theme helps with flavor quotes, but not needed).

Wish you would have asked for help before we started.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil.... i made the part obvious for you, im not sure if you truly suffer from what nem calls squint eye disease! <3
but no seriously.. not even a few hours into the game and we have our first lie.

HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY IN THE AIR!

phil.™
06-25-2014, 09:04 PM
Phil.... i made the part obvious for you, im not sure if you truly suffer from what nem calls squint eye disease! <3
but no seriously.. not even a few hours into the game and we have our first lie.

HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY IN THE AIR!

Sorry, drunk lolol.
Hahahha sa'll gravy baby.

hoshiro-
06-25-2014, 09:29 PM
It's a mind fuck game. You get inside peoples mind. Not just a voting game. So you in still?

yea, I love fucking people, much less mind fucking people.

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Whoa now, if everyone gets a feud then I want one as well.

Trigger Unhappy
06-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Whoa now, if everyone gets a feud then I want one as well.

Let's throw down bitch!

SCRIBBLE
06-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Schedule update: I made it to Patterson where I will be working until next Wednesday on and offshore typically from 0500-1700 CST. I will have a connection but my availability during those times may be limited due to chaotic inspection rotations and my Toughbook being a piece of shit laptop. However after 1700 I will be very active. This schedule is applicable from 06/25 until 07/02.

Passarelli
06-25-2014, 10:42 PM
Yawn, no one is acting overtly scummy and it has been several hours. Makes me suspect Nemesis even more!
<3

Seriously though, I'm likely just going to roll a d16 tomorrow evening for my vote unless some other wagons start up.

BladeTwinSwords
06-25-2014, 10:44 PM
Yawn, no one is acting overtly scummy and it has been several hours. Makes me suspect Nemesis even more!
<3

Seriously though, I'm likely just going to roll a d16 tomorrow evening for my vote unless some other wagons start up.

If it's a legit D16 die, then you have my blessings.

Passarelli
06-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Actually, now I'm actually leaning for Nemesis being Shaco. Maybe he thinks if he doesn't act scummy, we will think he is scum and lynch him! Sigh, I hate fucking Shaco even more now. Him and his god damned fear boxes and instant teleport invis bullshit.

brett friggin favre
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM
i kinda wanna lynch nem too. day 1 is a total crapshoot, might as well shoot the crap-piest person in here! huehuehue

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Or maybe I just sleep at night like a human fuck being.

What
06-26-2014, 04:42 AM
I love how I throw out a perfectly logical (and correct on at least the last two games if not more) assessment, and two of the biggest derps here immediatly assume it has someyhing to do with outside of the game. Like totally going meta with it since thats defintly not something I chastised you guys for doing last game and something explicitly stated by cyber to not be thought of in this game.

And yes, clearly I am the only person here that knows that Nem is human garbage, everyone else just loves him so much.

His playing style is detrimental to the town, if he is town. He wants to be the unquestioned leader everygame, wanting everyone to blindly trust in him since he can't be wrong. This is a terrible idea for this kind of game, and has never once worked out. Moreover, when he is town, he is a tool for the mafia since his foolishness and harsh demenor distracts more time than anything else. On top of that, his insistence to call out players and go, "Well they must be mafia since they disagree with me, lets kill him, and if he turns out Town then he is just a terrible player!" Or telegraph moves such as, "if X happens tonight, then we kill Y person tomorrow." This has never, and can never work to benefit the town. He is a liability every game, this is a chance to not have this pawn in play if he is town, and its a much sounder vote than lynching someone who hasn't said anything since logically it has a much better chance to benefit the town in the long run regardless of what he is.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 05:44 AM
I agree that we should either ignore or lynch What. He's bad at all aspects of this game, including modding, but let's talk with intelligent people for a few.

If we're going to lynch day 1 we have to know that most likely everyone has a power of some sorts, I doubt there's going to be any VTs. I'm not sure how that works out if a power role gets hit, since there will be plenty others, what's the consensus on that?

In regards to the flavour, something leads you to believe there will be several factions, maybe town mafia and an entire third party faction?

I think for now we should be suspicious of anyone trying to get a quick lynch in before any information can come out, since that's the biggest detriment to the town as of now.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 06:37 AM
I know Cyber has a tendency to throw a spreadsheet down on this but just to keep tabs :

Target - Voters

Nemesis - What
What - Mikey
BladeTwinSwords - Wolfenstinger
Wolfenstinger - BladeTwinSwords

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

hoshiro-
06-26-2014, 06:47 AM
And so it begins

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 06:49 AM
I agree that we should either ignore or lynch What. He's bad at all aspects of this game, including modding, but let's talk with intelligent people for a few.

If we're going to lynch day 1 we have to know that most likely everyone has a power of some sorts, I doubt there's going to be any VTs. I'm not sure how that works out if a power role gets hit, since there will be plenty others, what's the consensus on that?

In regards to the flavour, something leads you to believe there will be several factions, maybe town mafia and an entire third party faction?

I think for now we should be suspicious of anyone trying to get a quick lynch in before any information can come out, since that's the biggest detriment to the town as of now.

Nah, I think it is more likley that cyber gave vt to at least one person then gave them the gayest character from league of ledgends. Just to spite that person he then stole roles from there game he was asked ro co mod for because it is what typical cocksuckers do.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Nah, I think it is more likley that cyber gave vt to at least one person then gave them the gayest character from league of ledgends. Just to spite that person he then stole roles from there game he was asked ro co mod for because it is what typical cocksuckers do.

lol. Mexicans.

CYBER
06-26-2014, 06:57 AM

well i'll be damned. you figured out my entire setup from your role.

you must be one fucking amazing player.

don't play with fire. insult the mod 1 more time please. see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

been letting u talk shit since the sign up thread. stop being butthurt for being useless in ibis and never accomplishing anything.
play the game and shut the fuck up, again.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 06:57 AM
well i'll be damned. you figured out my entire setup from your role.

you must be one fucking amazing player.

don't play with fire. insult the mod 1 more time please. see what happens.

...Mexican.

phil.™
06-26-2014, 07:16 AM
People who posted day 1 so far:
Blade
Phil
Wolf
BM
What
Scribbs
Brett
Mikey
Nem
Trigger
Pass
Hosh

People who has NOT posted day 1 so far:
Aco
Locust
Sin
Assassin
Minj

To note, I am only pointing this out as day 1 has just started. I am only writing this for reference and so nobody has to keep going back.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 07:19 AM
No rush, hasn't been 24hrs yet since this has been up.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 07:21 AM
People who posted day 1 so far:
Blade
Phil
Wolf
BM
What
Scribbs
Brett
Mikey
Nem
Trigger
Pass
Hosh

People who has NOT posted day 1 so far:
Aco
Locust
Sin
Assassin
Minj

To note, I am only pointing this out as day 1 has just started. I am only writing this for reference and so nobody has to keep going back.

Nice to have, not so much now, but I have a feeling this is going to get drawn out a bit.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 07:28 AM
Man.... 17 people.... and wait.... Cyber is mod.... Brett is in this game...

Unvote

Vote Brett

MAN HAS SOME LUCK ON HIS SIDE I KNOW IT DAMNIT

SCRIBBLE
06-26-2014, 07:36 AM
My biggest concern falls on the people that throw around votes first thing. It can be a playful move but it also could be done in hopes to start a vote train and mask a double voter modifier. Why vote for someone based off how they behaved in the past game? That is no better than policy lynching.

Sin
06-26-2014, 07:37 AM
League of Ledgers is gay.

That being said, we need to start the fucking games on Night 1 like every other mafiagame site. This Day 1 start shit is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, what scrib said.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 07:38 AM
League of Ledgers is gay.

That being said, we need to start the fucking games on Night 1 like every other mafiagame site. This Day 1 start shit is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, what scrib said.

But that would be the smart thing too do! Id bet gems on that.

Sin
06-26-2014, 07:41 AM
I understand the reasoning behind the Day 1 start, but we've been playing these games so much now that it's just "too bad so sad" if you get whacked on a Night 1 start.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are you Taric, Mikey? Your gems are so fabulous. The character suits you.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 07:44 AM
Also, are you Taric, Mikey? Your gems are so fabulous. The character suits you.

Is Taric a raging homosexual?

Sin
06-26-2014, 07:51 AM
Yes. Yes he is. He even has boots with the fur.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 07:51 AM
Is Taric a raging homosexual?

http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/83e343931b4d80ff45c3269868f29ad6.jpg

Pic related.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 07:52 AM
Yes. Yes he is. He even has boots with the fur.

Is it soft fur? It is, isn't it?

Sin
06-26-2014, 07:53 AM
You know what would be funny is if Cyber chose the character this "Mafia" skins in the game to be mafia.

Which are:

- Graves
- Twitch
- Miss Fortune

- - - Updated - - -

with*

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 07:54 AM
and Jinx

She has a mafia skin as well (new ADC with a music video).

Sin
06-26-2014, 08:09 AM
Right forgot about that Harley Quinn ripoff.

minjae
06-26-2014, 08:31 AM
I want to say that I'd like to see how day 1 goes whether there's a lynch or not.

And hopefully I get better as it goes.

Also, I agree, lynching on account of last game should not be taken into consideration.
Although voting for the hell of it is entirely different.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 08:33 AM
I want to say that I'd like to see how day 1 goes whether there's a lynch or not.

And hopefully I get better as it goes.

Also, I agree, lynching on account of last game should not be taken into consideration.
Although voting for the hell of it is entirely different.

I already like you more than Phil, although that's not saying much, cuz fuck that guy.

minjae
06-26-2014, 09:30 AM
I already like you more than Phil, although that's not saying much, cuz fuck that guy.

I will still take that as a compliment.

Assassin
06-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Posting but I have no information to put forth. Also I think a day one lynching is a horrible idea, we have no proof to go off of.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 09:55 AM
Id venture a guess that we have at least one role who can use an ability during the day

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 10:02 AM
Id venture a guess that we have at least one role who can use an ability during the day

Why? You alluded to knowing some of the roles, do you actually?

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 10:12 AM
This just in. ... just got results back from Cyber

He's a jew. :smirk:

Sin
06-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Why? You alluded to knowing some of the roles, do you actually?

Mikey just has this vendetta against Cyber, and thinks Cyber stole roles from his mafia game, like he's the only one to think of using them. The Roles are already out there. There is nothing NEW either of you can come up with, you're not that clever, so quit your bitching and play the fucking game.

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 10:21 AM
Mikey just has this vendetta against Cyber, and thinks Cyber stole roles from his mafia game, like he's the only one to think of using them. The Roles are already out there. There is nothing NEW either of you can come up with, you're not that clever, so quit your bitching and play the fucking game.

Ahh MafiaWars bringing the IBIS community together since 1972..

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 10:30 AM
I know what you're saying Sin, but Mikey made it sound like he's a VT or something similar, how wold he know Cyber stole roles from him then? Unless he knows other roles people have as well.

Blackmage
06-26-2014, 10:33 AM

Not everyone will have a role.... so no complaining if you didn't get a super awesome power role, or if you were assigned as a VT.

Vote Nem

If you can be bothered to read the post where the mod gives us information, that makes you as good of a useless target as any.

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 10:41 AM

There are no hidden modifiers. HOWEVER, It is meant to be a BIG step up from my last game, as it was an easy tutorial one. Some people might see this as a role madness due to the amount of players and NEW ROLES introduced, but NO. Not everyone will have a role.... so no complaining if you didn't get a super awesome power role, or if you were assigned as a VT.
IT FUCKING HAPPENS

Figured I'd post this for you Nemesis, since you didn't read it.

Are we really doing the 'to lynch or not to lynch' thing again? >.>

Town's most reliable and useful tool is vote analysis. Without this we go into the night phase with no information available for night powers. Because of this it is unlikely any investigations will turn something up and therefor we will be in day 2 with no information at all. Policy lynches do the same thing since there is no reason to vote for someone other then them being inactive.

What makes a compelling argument so I will likely switch votes and hammer Nemesis if enough people feel the same. Until that time, roll 1d16 = 5 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=65224)

Vote Locust

Go back father. Nemesis is a grating, scummy player in almost every game he plays in as well as anywhere else you might see him in the forums. The fact that he isn't acting as such is a little off if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

God fucking damnit Blackmage, you beat me to it!

phil.™
06-26-2014, 10:49 AM
Well, to be fair, nem is a scum no matter what. Mafia game or just regular forums. SOOOO we may be jumping the gun on him.
I just went back, unless i missed something, nem didn't vote for anyone right? So are we voting nem because of his previous scum ways?

I am not for this.

- - - Updated - - -

No i am not backing up nem, I just dont see the actual logic of his previous game plays, and his current role (if he even has any) on this game.

Blackmage
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Phil: I'm voting on him already playing poorly in under 24 hours. Also, remember, votes are not just to lynch, they're also to draw out claims. If he ends up claiming something believable, we can always unvote.

If you don't want to vote for him based upon his general play style, why would you vote for someone day 1? Because they vote for someone who has no claim? Suggests NL? Doesn't post? What criteria would you use for d1 votes?

Assassin
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Well, to be fair, nem is a scum no matter what. Mafia game or just regular forums. SOOOO we may be jumping the gun on him.
I just went back, unless i missed something, nem didn't vote for anyone right? So are we voting nem because of his previous scum ways?

I am not for this.

- - - Updated - - -

No i am not backing up nem, I just dont see the actual logic of his previous game plays, and his current role (if he even has any) on this game.

They don't have any relavence in this game, he's just a douchebag as he always has been.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Vote Nem

If you can be bothered to read the post where the mod gives us information, that makes you as good of a useless target as any.

I understand being asian is hard on you, but try to remember that this is Cyber. Remember the last games that he modded that he said were basic? And everything in the flavour text suggests that something is different than we're expecting, whether two mafias or a third party faction or something, try reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mikey's set up had every player having hidden modifiers, while Cyber said there wouldn't be any, that doesn't really mean anything. I want to know why Mikey things Cyber stole his setup. But hey, fuck me for asking questions, right? God Blackmage, you play like such a nip.

Sin
06-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Also, Mikey's set up had every player having hidden modifiers, while Cyber said there wouldn't be any, that doesn't really mean anything. I want to know why Mikey things Cyber stole his setup.

Because he's a crybaby. There are too many people being quiet. You fucks need to get on Sin time.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 11:43 AM
I understand being asian is hard on you, but try to remember that this is Cyber. Remember the last games that he modded that he said were basic? And everything in the flavour text suggests that something is different than we're expecting, whether two mafias or a third party faction or something, try reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mikey's set up had every player having hidden modifiers, while Cyber said there wouldn't be any, that doesn't really mean anything. I want to know why Mikey things Cyber stole his setup. But hey, fuck me for asking questions, right? God Blackmage, you play like such a nip.

I dont think that.

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Well, to be fair, nem is a scum no matter what. Mafia game or just regular forums.

How do you suggest telling if he is truly scum or not? I'm pretty sure that you just summarized What's point.

Blackmage
06-26-2014, 11:49 AM

- - - Updated - - -

...Asian...Yup... This european mongrel is asian. Childish insults aside.

One thing that would seem to be different is "good and evil". While some games have had far too cut and dry characters, who is to say the Just Ionians don't have a dissenter who is working with the Strong Noxians. We could also have strange things, such as summoners being characters. A JOAT who only unlock abilities after someone else says a certain champion name. However, how does guessing what these things are benefit us in any way before we have anything to go on?

Asking questions is fine. Whining because people aren't playing as you wish they would?

Having your assumption being "the mod is lying" is a piss poor way to play the game. If he's bastard modding, fool me one, fool me twice. Otherwise, just look at the last game. Even with the statement that there were no hidden modifiers, how long were people believing Kion might not be just a plain cop? Calling the mod a liar is a wonderful scum tactic.

In the interests of not letting your ignorance prevail, let us try to get your other assumptions out of the way. Any baseless accusations you'd like to make this game? Something about your role or the setup not even the mod knows that you'd like to share?

acolyte_to_jippity
06-26-2014, 11:53 AM
http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/83e343931b4d80ff45c3269868f29ad6.jpg

Pic related.

i'm just going to point out that Ez is fucking Luz. "Exploring her caves" as it were.

- - - Updated - - -

*Lux

fucking laptop keyboard.

Sin
06-26-2014, 12:10 PM
i'm just going to point out that Ez is fucking Luz. "Exploring her caves" as it were.

- - - Updated - - -

*Lux

fucking laptop keyboard.

Is that some kind of creepy fanfiction fantasy you have going on?

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Yup, same thing's gonna happen this game as every single other one. Stupid niggers will be loud and refuse to listen to their betters and the mafia will just be quiet. Then I'll tell everyone who they are and no one will listen, as usual.

I wonder how next game will play out...

acolyte_to_jippity
06-26-2014, 12:26 PM
Is that some kind of creepy fanfiction fantasy you have going on?

no, its pretty much canon. or at the least extremely heavily implied.

trust me, you don't want to start getting into the fanon surrounding league.

BladeTwinSwords
06-26-2014, 12:35 PM
no, its pretty much canon. or at the least extremely heavily implied.

trust me, you don't want to start getting into the fanon surrounding league.

I don't think ANYONE does.

phil.™
06-26-2014, 12:36 PM
Yup, same thing's gonna happen this game as every single other one. Stupid niggers will be loud and refuse to listen to their betters and the mafia will just be quiet. Then I'll tell everyone who they are and no one will listen, as usual.

Didn't you say sin was gf last game?
And wasn't it me calling out mikey last game before I got lynched?

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 12:40 PM
Didn't you say sin was gf last game?

Nope. Sin should have been lynched regardless, Day 1, however no one listened, because no one knows how to play.

I had all three mafia pegged, unfortunately Blade as the last one instead of the first, but oh well, it's not like half the town either voted for themselves or thought it could end in a tie, a fucking tie.

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 01:39 PM

This is the Nemesis I know and hate. I'm surprised Mikey isn't up your ass for implying that you are better then most everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

You might have mentioned Mikey, but you were calling me out waaaaay harder.

phil.™
06-26-2014, 01:47 PM

Lol, you were dodging everything i was asking hahahaha.
Unless someone is 100% useless, if we don't have any decent information, i'm for a NL day 1.

SCRIBBLE
06-26-2014, 01:52 PM
I had all three mafia pegged
Like me, right?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM
This is the Nemesis I know and hate. I'm surprised Mikey isn't up your ass for implying that you are better then most everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

No need this time. It is the truth, it was in like d3 when he said that it was possible that him and scribbs were both town and that mikey blackmage and blade were mafia. Literally named every one of us. Alas, none of you listened to him. Nem is one of our better players beleive it or not... he just has a hard time communicating with other people in a humane way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the rate at which my name keeps poping up in this thread is unsettling. Id like to win again, kthx.

phil.™
06-26-2014, 01:57 PM
No need this time. It is the truth, it was in like d3 when he said that it was possible that him and scribbs were both town and that mikey blackmage and blade were mafia. Literally named every one of us. Alas, none of you listened to him. Nem is one of our better players beleive it or not... he just has a hard time communicating with other people in a humane way.

You need to end it with "Period." to convince us.
"Like, don't worry about me, i'm a VT. Period."

Sin
06-26-2014, 02:04 PM
Id like to win again, kthx.

So you're mafia again?

BladeTwinSwords
06-26-2014, 02:10 PM
So you're mafia again?

The way Mikey is acting this time leads me to suggest he is Town.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 02:16 PM
The way Mikey is acting is making me suspect that he is just simply FABULOUUUSSSS :smirk:

BladeTwinSwords
06-26-2014, 02:19 PM
The way Mikey is acting is making me suspect that he is just simply FABULOUUUSSSS :smirk:

Imagine a Gay Homo role in Mafia...

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Imagine a Gay Homo role in Mafia...

You would.

What
06-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Yes Nem, its pretty easy to nail down all the mafia when you claim everyone is 100% mafia.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 02:52 PM

Can think of aeveral places gem can f8t and or be thrusted into on the human body.

Sin
06-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Can think of aeveral places gem can f8t and or be thrusted into on the human body.

Is this code for something I'm missing? Can we not do thirdparty websites n shit hidden in signatures this time. I have Avatars/signatures turned off cuz you faggots are NSFW.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 02:55 PM
Omfg stupid phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this code for something I'm missing? Can we not do thirdparty websites n shit hidden in signatures this time. I have Avatars/signatures turned off cuz you faggots are NSFW.

, it was a jumbled phone message. Gems is all, all gems or die.

Sin
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
So Mikey is claimed Taric - The Token Faggot?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Omfg stupid phone.

- - - Updated - - -

, it was a jumbled phone message. Gems is all, all gems or die.

So Mikey is claimed Taric - The Token Faggot?

Not a claimed anything.... faggot.

Can we change the topic to something other then myself?

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 03:06 PM
Lol, you were dodging everything i was asking hahahaha.
Unless someone is 100% useless, if we don't have any decent information, i'm for a NL day 1.

I'm still reading through stuff but even without decent information wouldn't it be good to lynch someone? I guess I dont understand why its sometimes a great thing to do and sometimes not. Also can we stop talking about past games? I feel like its kinda pointless to talk about how someone did good in a past game and someone did terrible.. you have a small sample size and unless you are trying to determine someones allegiance by their habits in a past game, it really serves no purpose that I can see. Seems like people just want to bitch IMO.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 03:18 PM

Heimerdonger - gun dealer?

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm still reading through stuff but even without decent information wouldn't it be good to lynch someone? I guess I dont understand why its sometimes a great thing to do and sometimes not. Also can we stop talking about past games? I feel like its kinda pointless to talk about how someone did good in a past game and someone did terrible.. you have a small sample size and unless you are trying to determine someones allegiance by their habits in a past game, it really serves no purpose that I can see. Seems like people just want to bitch IMO.

It is a heavily debated topic. Lynching is the primary way town has of gaining information and killing scum. Without it you go into night blind so what ever types of role blocking/investigative types are more likely to miss which means you are more likely to still have no new information.

Not a claimed anything except faggot.
I fixed it for you Mikey!

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Heimerdonger - gun dealer?

Sigh... MAN you are just not on A TEE this game. orf orf

phil.™
06-26-2014, 03:52 PM

Like what pass said, it's really iffy doing a blind lynch. The odds of lynching a VT or a power role town is too high and too crucial. Unless we have claimed roles or something to go by to help lead to lynching a scum, a blind lynch in my opinion horrible for town.

SCRIBBLE
06-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Can we change the topic to something other then myself?

Not when you draw attention to yourself.

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 03:59 PM
Like what pass said, it's really iffy doing a blind lynch. The odds of lynching a VT or a power role town is too high and too crucial. Unless we have claimed roles or something to go by to help lead to lynching a scum, a blind lynch in my opinion horrible for town.

Can we get an update of who has officially voted and what is needed to end this god-forsaken day.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 04:11 PM
I know Cyber has a tendency to throw a spreadsheet down on this but just to keep tabs :

Target - Voters

Nemesis - What
What - Mikey
BladeTwinSwords - Wolfenstinger

Target - Voters

Nemesis - What, Blackmage
What - Mikey
Bretturnuckles - Wolfenstinger
Locust - Passarelli

Since I last checked it. Idk how many it takes to lynch though... I suck at counting that.

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 04:14 PM

Phil, I didn't say it was iffy. I said it was a highly debated topic. Lynching is the primary way to gather information for the town. Who voted for whom. Who wanted to vote for that person and their reasoning. If you do not lynch on day 1 mafia gets a free kill and it is highly likely that any investigative roles will not find out anything useful.

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 04:14 PM
Target - Voters

Nemesis - What, Blackmage
What - Mikey
Bretturnuckles - Wolfenstinger
Locust - Passarelli

Since I last checked it. Idk how many it takes to lynch though... I suck at counting that.

Thanks man, Just so I know, did you have a reason for voting Brett or was it just a random decision?

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Idk how many it takes to lynch though... I suck at counting that.

We started with 17.

17 divided by 2 is 8 1/2. Drop the remainder and add 1. It takes 9 to lynch.

Cyber actually posted that with the flavor for day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

To end the day we need someone to get 9 votes OR have 9 people vote no lynch OR a time limit will eventually be set and if there is no lynch by then it will effectively be a no lynch.

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Thanks man, Just so I know, did you have a reason for voting Brett or was it just a random decision?

i voted for brett because he has a lot of luck in RNG

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 04:39 PM
Phil, I didn't say it was iffy. I said it was a highly debated topic. Lynching is the primary way to gather information for the town. Who voted for whom. Who wanted to vote for that person and their reasoning. If you do not lynch on day 1 mafia gets a free kill and it is highly likely that any investigative roles will not find out anything useful.

Thanks for the clarification. Also congrats to everyone on a MAfia forum page that doesnt include Nemisis, Mickey, or What.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Also congrats to everyone on a MAfia forum page that doesnt include Nemisis, Mickey, or What.

Should lynch you

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Should lynch you

Lol I just wanted to get you guys back in here. Seems to have worked.

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 04:59 PM
He is just mad 'cause you called him Mickey. Either he doesn't like being confused with a mouse or you revealed his only way to get laid.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 05:03 PM
He is just mad 'cause you called him Mickey. Either he doesn't like being confused with a mouse or you revealed his only way to get laid.

Wrong, he simply proved that even though the correct spelling is right in his face, he still managed to spell my name wrong.

Secondly, trigger and every other person who is new... alot of this advice you are getting is half assed and bullshit. Take it with a grain of salt and simply trust your gut and if you have a power role, have a plan that stretches beyond just the coming night phase.

Key words here, Trust, Gut, and Plan.

brett friggin favre
06-26-2014, 05:14 PM
i voted for brett because he has a lot of luck in RNG

tell that to my old rogue from WoW.

STILL WAITIN ON DEM GLAIVES.

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Wrong, he simply proved that even though the correct spelling is right in his face, he still managed to spell my name wrong.

Secondly, trigger and every other person who is new... alot of this advice you are getting is half assed and bullshit. Take it with a grain of salt and simply trust your gut and if you have a power role, have a plan that stretches beyond just the coming night phase.

Key words here, Trust, Gut, and Plan.

My bad, I'm almost sure that was auto correct. Still thanks for the advice.

SCRIBBLE
06-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Damn Brett you feeling this storm? Shutting down the gulf and I will be on for the night.

- - - Updated - - -

Mickey.

brett friggin favre
06-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Damn Brett you feeling this storm? Shutting down the gulf and I will be on for the night.

- - - Updated - - -

Mickey.

it's mostly south of us, just been cloudy here all day til recently. catching a few little bands.

Nemesis
06-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Not gonna get to me until Sunday, plus it usually dies down quite a bit since I'm North and inland.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Not gonna get to me until Sunday, plus it usually dies down quite a bit since I'm North and inland.

in other words, you're an Eskimo?

Passarelli
06-26-2014, 06:10 PM
tell that to my old rogue from WoW.

STILL WAITIN ON DEM GLAIVES.

I managed to get 1 of the glaives during BC. The offhand never dropped for me though.

I was using blinkstrike to clear Hyjal and the first half of BT. I spent my arena points on Merciless Gladiator's slicer and that week Blade of Savagery and Blade of Infamy drop. I grab them both. A couple weeks later, we get to Illidan and the first time we down him the MH glaive drops. Good thing I had about 5x as much DKP as anyone else since I had horrible luck with drops.

I mean, Blinkstrike in Hyjal and BT and still one of the top 2 DPS? (we had an absurd arcane mage that would beat me occasionally)

Trigger Unhappy
06-26-2014, 07:15 PM
zzzz....zzzzz

Sin
06-26-2014, 07:58 PM
This game fucking blows with this many people. We need an 8 person limit on these games.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 08:09 PM
Well, we can always do it the old fashioned way.
Used Random.org list randomizer to choose my lynch target

Phil
Brett
Mikey
Blackmage
Locust
Blade
Aco
Wolf
Trigger
Sin
Hoshiro
Minaje
What
Nem
Scribble
Assasian
Pass

Unvote

Vote Phil

phil.™
06-26-2014, 08:23 PM
Lol wtf hahahahahahha

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet format lol

Wolfenstinger
06-26-2014, 08:53 PM
Unvote

I'll join a lynching group sometime tomorrow.

BladeTwinSwords
06-26-2014, 09:20 PM
Unvote

I'm feeling a little ill so I'll vote when I feel better.

hoshiro-
06-26-2014, 09:36 PM
I'll just join the majority

phil.™
06-26-2014, 10:37 PM
I'll just join the majority

Hmmmm... Without your own opinion. Hmmm..

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-26-2014, 11:22 PM
If this day prolongs.. we will continue to be a hot mess for future days. We need to make a decision. If no one wants to use my post, do it yourself.

brett friggin favre
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
IF nem is town, he will either be a cunt, help us win, and then say we're all shit...or he will be a cunt, not be helpful, and say we're all shit. most people have at least acknowledged the game, so there's nobody we can say is just totally worthless.

if nem isn't town, he'll be very valuable to mafia, and harmful to town.

Sin
06-27-2014, 07:14 AM
Who gives a fuck? Nem plays the way he plays, if he acts scummy I'll be voting him, simple.

I'm gonna vote the new guy off the island.

Vote Hoshiro

Wolfenstinger
06-27-2014, 07:26 AM
Vote Phil

:ball: <-- yes. that's my reason.

hoshiro-
06-27-2014, 07:57 AM
Are you sure you wanna do that ;)

Vote sin

phil.™
06-27-2014, 08:09 AM

What do you mean by this? Are you useful to town?

Sin
06-27-2014, 08:27 AM

Vote sin

If you're cop or any investigative role don't out yourself.

Wolfenstinger
06-27-2014, 08:35 AM
So chances he might die tonight is highly likely if he isn't lynched...?

Sin
06-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Probably, unless the mafia focus one of the regulars.

SCRIBBLE
06-27-2014, 09:49 AM
or it is reverse psychology to merit a lynch as jester

Sin
06-27-2014, 09:50 AM
So what if he's jester? He "wins" but the game continues on. So I hope he's the jester really.

Wolfenstinger
06-27-2014, 09:51 AM
It's what, at least 1 / 17 chance that we'll lynch the Jester of all people?

Sin
06-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Jester's are pointless in forum games like this anyway. The game doesn't stop. Now if it did, then that'd be different.

They really don't win anything on a forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Moral of the Story: Jesters are stupid roles.

phil.™
06-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Should we just go for a no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

Better than wasting another day, and having 15+ more pages on nonsense.

hoshiro-
06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
im not saying that im important or anything, but im also not saying that im not

phil.™
06-27-2014, 10:16 AM
im not saying that im important or anything, but im also not saying that im not

??????? What in the hell are you talking about. You're pretty fishy to me right now, my vote may lean towards you actually.

brett friggin favre
06-27-2014, 10:25 AM
??????? What in the hell are you talking about. You're pretty fishy to me right now, my vote may lean towards you actually.

"Guys, we shouldn't lynch anyone"

5 minutes later...

"Woah this guy won't tell us what he is! I'm probably gonna vote for him!"

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 10:26 AM

5 minutes later...

Brett's using logic again, you know what that means...

phil.™
06-27-2014, 10:27 AM

5 minutes later...

I never said i was going to lynch him. What i meant was, if i do vote, my vote will lean towards him.

Sin
06-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Voting nolynch or fighting for it is still scummy as fuck.

brett friggin favre
06-27-2014, 10:52 AM
I never said i was going to lynch him. What i meant was, if i do cor, my vote will lean towards him.

Fact is, one minute you don't wanna lynch anyone, next you're willing to lynch a guy cuz he won't out himself on day 1

phil.™
06-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Fine, then no lynch for me. Ya'll do whatever the fuck you want to do. I'll just sit back and read this thread like everyone else for another 10-15 pages and we'll get nowhere.

Passarelli
06-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Locust still hasn't said anything about me voting for him. You are there, right Locust? Just checking.

Unvote
Vote Phil.

So 2 lynch wagons with more then 1 vote. I'm going to go with the Phil wagon. As amazing as this is to me, he is acting scummier then Nemesis on day 1--given, Nemesis not acting scummy seems scummy to me since he always acts scummy. I guess that is why What voted for him.

phil.™
06-27-2014, 11:09 AM
So it's better just to stay quiet then huh? That's how everyone is playing and we are getting no-where.
Pass, you are indeed an idiot, from the last game, and even this game.

minjae
06-27-2014, 11:10 AM
This is tough, seeing that a lot of people aren't posting much (except the same people).

I wanna say that hoshiro is being fishy. Phil is being fishy too.
Maybe everyone is fishy. I dunno. I'm so lost right now.

I wanna see what happens after a day or two. It's too early to tell who's who, or what's going on.

Passarelli
06-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Coming from the guy that was a VT and forced power roles (especially the cop) to claim and the guy that wants to give mafia a free kill and have no information to go on for day 2? Hilarious. Honestly, even if you aren't scum I could see you being as much or more helpful to them than Nemesis.

Wolfenstinger
06-27-2014, 11:26 AM
We're not looking for a mass claim straight from the get-go. Shit blows up because of it.

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Locust still hasn't said anything about me voting for him. You are there, right Locust? Just checking.

Unvote
Vote Phil.

So 2 lynch wagons with more then 1 vote. I'm going to go with the Phil wagon. As amazing as this is to me, he is acting scummier then Nemesis on day 1--given, Nemesis not acting scummy seems scummy to me since he always acts scummy. I guess that is why What voted for him.

What voted for me because he's a stupid nigger with a sandy vagina. I haven't said anything because listening to Blackmage get his slanty eyes in a tizzy.

Sin
06-27-2014, 11:49 AM
I'm keeping my vote on Yoshi, just because he's new. I'm sure we'll get enough votes on either Phil or Nem to get this moving along though.

Anyone who hasn't voted yet should in their next post, or you're scum. Voting Nolynch is also a scummy move.

SCRIBBLE
06-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Phil is insulting someone on the forums? That is out of character for him and makes me suspicious...

hoshiro-
06-27-2014, 11:52 AM
This is tough, seeing that a lot of people aren't posting much (except the same people).

I wanna say that hoshiro is being fishy. Phil is being fishy too.
Maybe everyone is fishy. I dunno. I'm so lost right now.

I wanna see what happens after a day or two. It's too early to tell who's who, or what's going on.

Im asian, Im always fishy

Passarelli
06-27-2014, 11:53 AM
We're not looking for a mass claim straight from the get-go. Shit blows up because of it.

I wasn't asking for one. Just pointing out that he forced out the cop last game.

Assassin
06-27-2014, 12:06 PM
Vote No lynch

brett friggin favre
06-27-2014, 12:06 PM
vote phil

Asians........Asians everywhere

SCRIBBLE
06-27-2014, 12:10 PM
vote phil

- - - Updated - - -

thought i did that in my last post

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Vote Phil

Phil you still have enough time to claim, save yourself here.

BladeTwinSwords
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Ok, Phil's role is Town Mason. I know because I'm the other Mason.

- - - Updated - - -

His character is Lulu.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to murder you later phil for forcing us to roleclaim DAY 1!

Wolfenstinger
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Unvote

Lulu and Veigar?

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 12:26 PM
unvote

anyone not satisfied with that?

BladeTwinSwords
06-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Unvote

Lulu and Veigar?

I wish. I got a shitty character.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know phil's modifier yet so I'll have to message him Night 1 to find out.

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 12:29 PM
I wish. I got a shitty character.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know phil's modifier yet so I'll have to message him Night 1 to find out.

Mason's get modifiers? You mean on top of being able to chat at night?

BladeTwinSwords
06-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Mason's get modifiers? You mean on top of being able to chat at night?

I'm not sure if he gets one but remember, this IS a Cyber-modded game.

brett friggin favre
06-27-2014, 12:34 PM
unvote

Convenient, but possible. I don't think we need to discuss who should be investigated tonight...

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 12:35 PM
I'm not sure if he gets one but remember, this IS a Cyber-modded game.

So you guys get to talk to eachother AND get powers? lol this isn't another one of your bullshit claims to throw everyone off to you being mafia is it?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-27-2014, 12:39 PM
So you guys get to talk to eachother AND get powers? lol this isn't another one of your bullshit claims to throw everyone off to you being mafia is it?

No, remember when me and taz were masons in one of cybers games... my fucking ability was treestump... taz was a ugly princess or what ever...

I dont like how you quick lynched at the end and then said, you better be quick with a claim. Typically a townie would ask first then quick lynch. You are smarter than that....

Unvote

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 12:41 PM
No, remember when me and taz were masons in one of cybers games... my fucking ability was treestump... taz was a ugly princess or what ever...

I dont like how you quick lynched at the end and then said, you better be quick with a claim. Typically a townie would ask first then quick lynch. You are smarter than that....

Unvote

There were 4 votes, we need what, 9? no worries, plus at 3 votes he might not feel the need to claim. I was watching cupcake, don't worry.

Also I did forget about that tree bullshit. Dear god Cyber, what have you done.

Blackmage
06-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Do we really want to know what if any modifiers they have? If they don't tell us, that means the mafia has to guess if they're worth killing. Also, recall in pokemafia, where the mason modifier Cyber used was a required lynch.

Either we believe the mason claim or we don't. Will knowing what else they claim help us at this point? Of course, if Phil feels it would help, that's another story.

BladeTwinSwords
06-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Either you can investigate me or phil.

I will show up innocent. Phil should as well unless Cyber's a fucker.

SCRIBBLE
06-27-2014, 12:50 PM
unvote

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 12:55 PM
Do we really want to know what if any modifiers they have? If they don't tell us, that means the mafia has to guess if they're worth killing. Also, recall in pokemafia, where the mason modifier Cyber used was a required lynch.

Either we believe the mason claim or we don't. Will knowing what else they claim help us at this point? Of course, if Phil feels it would help, that's another story.

Well then we either believe them or lynch Phil. If Phil is a Mason then Blade is clear, if not, that's two mafia down. Is it worth the risk?

Either you can investigate me or phil.

I will show up innocent. Phil should as well unless Cyber's a fucker.

Would you put it past him to make one or both of you millers?

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Well then we either believe them or lynch Phil. If Phil is a Mason then Blade is clear, if not, that's two mafia down. Is it worth the risk?

No its not...

I dont know what, it is unexplainable. I am 99.9% positive they are telling the truth. the .1% is because i have no proof.

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 01:03 PM
No its not...

I dont know what, it is unexplainable. I am 99.9% positive they are telling the truth. the .1% is because i have no proof.

I agree that it would be too much of a risk for Blade to out himself if he was mafia. It wouldn't make sense this early in the game.

BladeTwinSwords
06-27-2014, 01:07 PM

I'm not a Miller, I just have a shitastic modifier.

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm not a Miller, I just have a shitastic modifier.

lol, I really want to know.

BladeTwinSwords
06-27-2014, 01:10 PM
lol, I really want to know.

You don't TRUST ME. It's better if only me and Cyber know lol.

Nemesis
06-27-2014, 01:11 PM
You don't TRUST ME. It's better if only me and Cyber know lol.

Oh, so it's a gay thing, isn't it?