PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] Custom Chat Colors

euronews
07-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Just thought it would be cool to recommend this :wtg:

Name: Custom Chat Colors
Description: Give particular Steam IDs and admin flags custom chat colors and name tags. Supports any color you can imagine, or team color, green, and olive.
Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=186695

sup
07-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Fuck. No. It's so irritating to read the chat when it's filled with 25 different colors and a bunch of retarded custom titles. Leave that autistic bullshit at GFL where it belongs.

Unexplained
07-04-2014, 01:46 AM
#1 ze server gametracker. I think this is a good idea to bring money into the server for people to buy admin or donator it would give them a reason to donate to the community.

euronews
07-04-2014, 08:24 AM
#1 ze server gametracker. I think this is a good idea to bring money into the server for people to buy admin or donator it would give them a reason to donate to the community.

^^ yep

RofLoLmao
07-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Just thought it would be cool to recommend this :wtg:

Name: Custom Chat Colors
Description: Give particular Steam IDs and admin flags custom chat colors and name tags. Supports any color you can imagine, or team color, green, and olive.
Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=186695
This thread should just be titled "[ADD] Everything GFL has" and the description should consist of all GFL bullshit.

Unexplained
07-04-2014, 01:54 PM
They dont get #1 by having shitty plugins.

sup
07-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Who gives a fuck that they're #1? Seriously? Is there some kind of server popularity contest going on that I wasn't informed of? It's just pointless dick measuring.

Unexplained
07-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Last time i checked size matters.

CYBER
07-04-2014, 07:02 PM
colored text TAGS have been suggested by Anex a long time ago. it's not posted here, but it was suggested in clan section as he screenshot the request so we can follow that format in plugin submission.

Zero will have a color. (Red?)
[OWNER] ZERO <ibis>: tester.

Clan will have a color. (Light blue i think?)
[CLAN] Maynard <ibis> : you all suck

Ula will have a color. (Yellow if i remember right?)
[ULA] Phil ibis.a: I love spongebob pinatas!

regular admin will have the standard green you see today.
[Admin]: I have no idea what i'm doing.

Regulars, fuck no, u want that shit to be annoying as fuck?

anex
07-05-2014, 02:36 PM
I'ts motion of the ocean... not the size. At least thats what I tell myself.

This is probably a better plugin then the one I suggested because the one I put up was for tf2 and then forgot to rework it. It would be nice to have tags for clan, ula, and admin. I agree with not giving everyone colors like in gfl. It should only be for clan, ula and admin if we did do it.

We just want this place to have a better look rather than keeping the same thing we've had for 6 years...

euronews
07-05-2014, 03:39 PM
colored text TAGS have been suggested by Anex a long time ago. it's not posted here, but it was suggested in clan section as he screenshot the request so we can follow that format in plugin submission.

Zero will have a color. (Red?)
[OWNER] ZERO <ibis>: tester.

Clan will have a color. (Light blue i think?)
[CLAN] Maynard <ibis> : you all suck

Ula will have a color. (Yellow if i remember right?)
[ULA] Phil ibis.a: I love spongebob pinatas!

regular admin will have the standard green you see today.
[Admin]: I have no idea what i'm doing.

Regulars, fuck no, u want that shit to be annoying as fuck?

completely with you on that, i hate the regulars having different chat colors.

but im with it to give donators a chance to donate for skins

phil.™
07-05-2014, 08:00 PM
I do enjoy spongebob on Sunday mornings. Didn't think cyber would reveal that. Jerk lol