PDA

View Full Version : The Chronicles of a Gun Smith -Disney Ladies Edition-

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Welcome madams.

The following people have been sent roles. Sin, Scribbles, Phil, What, Locust, Cyber, Trigger Happy, Assasian, BladeTwinSwords, Nemesis.

Once you have read your role, please confirm here.
Once a majority have confirmed, i will post the beginning night scene.
There will be 24 Hour deadlines for night actions and day time lynches/actions.
If a deadline is not met for lynches it will be treated as a no lynch.

The following roles will be in this game. All roles will be given out randomly.

4 Epic Mafia Oracles.
2 Epic Mafia Gun Smiths.
3 Mafia Goons
1 Beloved Princess

I will say this now
ALL CHARACTER NAMES WERE GIVEN TO EACH PERSON RANDOMLY, AFTER ROLES WERE ASSIGNED. ADDITIONALLY, LORE DOSNT MEAN MUCH HERE. JUST BECAUSE MUFASA WANTED TO EAT TIMON, DOES NOT MEAN TIMON IS TOWN AND MUFASA, MAFIA.
No, timon and mufasa are not in this game.

All typical Mafia Scum rules apply. No talking at night, No talking out side of game at night or day.
Do not edit posts.
Dont be cunts, hold your grievances with the mod and game tell the end of the game.

Vote in RED
Unvote in YELLOW
Votes will be determined via half +1 rule.

Feel free to privatly PM me any questions you have.
**Important**
Unlike Cyber, i have a very small inbox on the forums. If at any point, you try sending me a PM and it says it cannot be sent. You can steam me your actions.

phil.™
07-08-2014, 05:58 PM
Confirmed.

Nemesis
07-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Here.

Locust
07-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Hiya kiddos

BladeTwinSwords
07-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Confirmado

CYBER
07-08-2014, 07:25 PM
confirmed.

SCRIBBLE
07-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Confirmed that you can eat my butt. I will be on the road tomorrow for seven hours starting at 10:30 am est at the latest.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-08-2014, 07:52 PM
"
"What is this?" One Princess said
having never been properly schooled, another princess said "OHHMURRGURDDDDDDDD WHAT IS, AHH IM SO EXCITE!"

A Whale swam swiftly carrying an envelope. "Madam, it appears you have been invited to a Ball"
"A ball? For what?" The women said.

It appeared to be an invitation to a ball, all the princesses and noteable women from accross the enchanted world
were invited to gather at the enchanted castle for a ball.
However, this was not just any ball, it was a ball to lighten the mood before discussing which of these fair princceses
would rule them all.

While some felt an overwhelming excitment others sighed in greif.

"Ill show these nastey hoes who a real bitch is" Whispered an avenging women.
"I can not WAIT to show off this new dress made of banana peels and bamboo!" Another squealed in glee.
While another pondered if it would still be classy to show up with pets...

AS the women of disney laid there heads to sleep, 3 set out into the night. To arrive earlier
than the others. Plots and schemes abound, "this will be one hell of a ball" she said."

Night one has begun.
Please send in actions with 24 hours from this post time stamp.

No talking bitches.
Unless you have yet to confirm.

- - - Updated - - -

im rounding that post time to 9pm. HOORAY, yall get an extra 10 min.

Sin
07-08-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm here. Oh look scribbles gonna afk again!

Nemesis
07-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Today's Flavour text is brought to you by Helen Keller.

Sin
07-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Best/funniest flavor text in all if IBIS mafia. Dat enchanted castle in the enchanted world doe.

What
07-08-2014, 11:02 PM
I'm firmed.

CYBER
07-09-2014, 05:35 AM
Confirmed that you can eat my butt. I will be on the road tomorrow for seven hours starting at 10:30 am est at the latest.
would you wait 5 minutes before the game actually STARTS before you afk, son?

goddamn.

anywho... zzz?

Assassin
07-09-2014, 06:36 AM
confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2014, 08:01 AM
12 hour mark.

Trigger Unhappy
07-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Confirmed

SCRIBBLE
07-09-2014, 09:24 AM
on the road. I will be available when I stop and in seven hours.

Assassin
07-09-2014, 11:46 AM
zzzzz

What
07-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Glad to see the deadline is softer than Cyber's penis.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzzZ

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Glad to see the deadline is softer than Cyber's penis.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzzZ

Deadline is no longer 12 hours. It was changed to 24 hours. I am also now proclaiming that day phase deadlines are 48 hours. Snails put some of you to shame.

What
07-09-2014, 02:10 PM
zZzZzZzZZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZ

good cause im in a vastly different timezone.

zzZzZzZzZzZ

CYBER
07-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Deadline is no longer 12 hours. It was changed to 24 hours. I am also now proclaiming that day phase deadlines are 48 hours. Snails put some of you to shame.

euh... perhaps 48h after the last comprehensive post?

wait, nvmd, i really don't care for dem snails.

BladeTwinSwords
07-09-2014, 04:22 PM
From Late Thursday until Late Sunday, I will be at a resort for a business meeting. I will be on a few times a day for very little.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2014, 04:31 PM
The sun was rising as the ball guests set out by carriage and horse back, through enchanted forests and waters.
Not a single one wanted to be THAT girl. The one who shows up fashionably late.

As the Disney ladies arrived, filing into the ball room one by one.
One monkey lover just couldn’t help but notice an evil glare, beaming in her direction.

“i wonder what that hoe wants, the ball hasnt even begun and shes mean mugging me as if I fucked her prince” The women said.
“bitch damn near sold her soul to the devil for that filthy man”

All while another, felt it wise not to waste time dusting up a defensive spell.
“i dont think its time to start enabling these whores a way to defend themselves just yet.”
Just as in tune with magic, a now turned benevolent women decided the same.

The glaring women appeared to make a move. Before anyone could say OH NO...
Blade Aka Jane Town Oracle was shanked by a high heel
All that could be seen was the flash of a glistening shoe.

“serves the bitch right, no proper women would gallivant around in the forest with monkeys”
“Right? What kinda wild bitch thinks it right to wear leafs and fuck ape men?”
“Couldn't agree more ladies, that banana dress was absolutely hideous”

In Janes dying breath she muttered one last thing.
“That bitch.. that bitch stole my tartar. I hope my shanker sleeps on my dress and breaks her neck!”
“I know everything now, Sin aka Rapunzel The Mafia Goon is the bitch that lassoed up my man! Curse those locks of hair KEK KEK *dead*”

The Disney ladies quickly forgot about the incident in the early morning and carried on with the ball perpetration.
Drinking wine and playing dress these ladies had a lot to discuss regarding who was in fact the fairest of them all.

Its is now Day 1
You have 48 hours from 6pm EST to lynch.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

BladeTwinSwords
07-09-2014, 04:51 PM
*So many gorilla dicks in heaven*

Locust
07-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Well that makes things a little easy.

Vote Sin

Sin
07-09-2014, 05:26 PM
But guys... I'm innocent. I promise.

CYBER
07-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Haha I had a feeling too;)

Lynch da fool.

Although I haven't analyzed the flavour text yet, voting the mafia till the Argentina Netherlands game is over hah

Vote : sin.

Trigger Unhappy
07-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Vote Sin

- - - Updated - - -

vote sin

Nemesis
07-09-2014, 05:46 PM
vote Sin

That was kinda easy.

Sin
07-09-2014, 05:56 PM
You guys are a bunch of faggots.

Trigger Unhappy
07-09-2014, 05:56 PM
You guys are a bunch of faggots.

You should vote for yourself to make this go faster

Sin
07-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Fuck you, I'm vegging.

Sin
07-09-2014, 06:19 PM
vote sin

phil.™
07-09-2014, 06:23 PM
That Argentina game doe.

vote sin

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Thats a lynch
Scene coming very fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Along with Jane, Rapunzel fell victim to the fact that she was not the fairest of them all.
Chewed up and spit out by the enchanted forest and its most noble women...
Sin aka Rapunzel Mafia Goon was lynched.

The day had drawn to a close for most. Dawning there jewel chiseled dresses, they all went to sleep.
Except for 2. They had much more playing to do.

"Who's life should we make misreable tonight partner?"
"We shall see, we some mean bitches and we deserve revenge!"

Meanwhile, a recovering women bared witness to a magical sight. Atop a tower to which one women laid,
she saw swarms of birds flying in and out of the windows.

Thinking to herself, "This truly is an enchanted land."

N2 has begun, Please send actions swiftly.
You have 24 hours from 8PM est to get me your actions.

What
07-09-2014, 10:58 PM
zZzZzzZzZ

woo missed the entire day

Assassin
07-10-2014, 07:36 AM
zZzZzzZzZ

woo missed the entire day

Seems scummy to me...

What
07-10-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm not likely to be on much this weekend, if at all so........
ZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZ

Sin
07-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Wtf is taking you faggots so long? Deadline should be changed to 2 hours. These fucks are vegging so hard.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Deadline changed. Ill be poating a scene whem I get home from work. Should be ab I ut 6pm est. Turn actions in or for ever hold your peas.

What
07-10-2014, 01:58 PM
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-10-2014, 02:03 PM
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Yes but my phone does not.

Now everyone stfu. Lay your lady heads to rest.

SCRIBBLE
07-10-2014, 02:08 PM
lady or weary?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-10-2014, 04:52 PM
For what seemed to be a silent night, much had happened within the hall's of the Enchanted Castle.

“Why did you bring those shoes you stupid slut. They are loud and shiny!”

“I.. I dont know.. they are magical after all.”

Creeping quietly up the tower stairs, the warrior uttered.

“its like killing two birds with one stone. I do not doubt for a second that she will be framed for what we do here tonight.”

“She wont know who hit her, MU-SHU!”

and with the breath of life, came death.

Cyber aka Snow White Town Oracle was roasted to death.

As her heart stopped pumping, so did the animals who roosted in the tower that night.

It was mayhem as the birds fluttered as fast as they could out the tower window.

Down below, a familiar face witnessed yet again, the panic of birds.

“they seem distraught this time, not as cheerful as when they came.”

“Could it be, that I lost my chance to apologize?”

Unaware of peering eyes and a pool of water on the floor, she ran to the tower.

To much of her despair a note was found, which read.

The sea is full of mystery and I am grateful and honored to call you friend

my dear Trigger aka Ariel Town Oracle.

-Your greatest friend

Snow White

Meanwhile, a certain lady felt it was time to help the good defend themselves.

She whispered with a flick of her wand “Avenge Snow you over sized meat suits”

N2 is over
Day 2 begins. Lynch within 48 hours starting at 6pm EST

Assassin
07-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Well then. At least I knew I was right in giving him stuff. So assuming trigger dies tonight, we should vote someone else to get the ball rolling further. I say locust just because he's afking so much anyways. PS trigger I would gift you tonight, but I fear your death is on the horizon and it wouldn't do anything.

Trigger Unhappy
07-10-2014, 05:34 PM
You claiming gun smith? If so any counter claims?

Nemesis
07-10-2014, 05:38 PM
You claiming gun smith? If so any counter claims?

What, no! The Gunsmiths are the most important roles to town! That's the scummiest thing you could do is try to get the smiths to claim.

Trigger you're either stupid or mafia.

CYBER
07-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Wooooo fuck whoever killed me, next time be a man and take my pasty white ass on face to face.
Ehhem.... Woooooohhh bored already

SCRIBBLE
07-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Someone insult someone else and let's get this show on the road.

phil.™
07-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Someone insult someone else and let's get this show on the road.

Pass is not here to pick fights with anyone.

phil.™
07-10-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm going to bed. Hopefully more talking and action going on.

What
07-10-2014, 11:17 PM
So the only two people I'm not voting for are Trigger and Assassin at this point. Ass could be lying to draw out the gunsmiths, but thats unlikely.

Mikey does not make the scenes to have information, so we only really have to go off of the explicit information, which in this case, is Trigger is town. So, if someone has a gun and wants to wing it, they can to try to get some more info. Or we can just do a good old fashion Nemesis lynch.

Trigger Unhappy
07-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Confused about your assessment of Assassin. Did I miss something? Why would he come out and softclaim gun smith? Put's a huge target on his back. Also we have no proof that he actually is a gun smith.

So the only two people I'm not voting for are Trigger and Assassin at this point. Ass could be lying to draw out the gunsmiths, but thats unlikely.

Mikey does not make the scenes to have information, so we only really have to go off of the explicit information, which in this case, is Trigger is town. So, if someone has a gun and wants to wing it, they can to try to get some more info. Or we can just do a good old fashion Nemesis lynch.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-11-2014, 02:57 AM
It was a hot summer afternoon, the remaining Disney ladies, dressed in enchanting cloths.
The ball had gone without much quarrel until
BAM
A shot was fired in the ball room.
"IM SORRY, It was necessary! She was breaking up her shoes into the punch bowl. I SWEAR!"

Trigger aka Ariel Town Oracle has blasted Phil aka Cinderella Mafia Goon with Surf!
Phil aka Cinderella is dead.

In the background...
"hehe gotta love the dust power" a very small meat suit said.

The day is still live.
Lynch or no lynch required.

What
07-11-2014, 04:17 AM
He said he was giving you things, and since thats literally the only role that can do that, its not much of a leap.

Also, good to see my guy with a gun plan worked.

Trigger Unhappy
07-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Booom headshot!

the day is still live.
Lynch or no lynch required.

What
07-11-2014, 04:27 AM
but on to what assassin said, Trigger is an oracle, so an unlikely target for remaining 1 mafia as his death could reveal him, so he will likely target someone else. Ass is either a target for his claim, or someone else since hitting the princess would be a boon. At this point we have, Princess, 2 x gunsmith, 1x goon, and 2x oracle I believe. So, out of 6 people, trigger is cleared, so that narrows down the potential pool to 5 people, though Ass's claim is pretty legitimate, possibly, so that would bring the targets down to Scrib, Nem, Locust and myself. I know I am town, though thats not likely to be very convincing at this point, so from where I stand, the mafia must be either Scrib, Locust, or Nem. thats a small number with only 1 mafia left and 5 townies, a very good chance to win.

What
07-11-2014, 04:52 AM
Also, beginning my weekend trip in about an hour, so I will likely be incommuicato for some time.

phil.™
07-11-2014, 05:02 AM
Booom headshot!

**fucking hacker**

Assassin
07-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Nem has been suspiciously quiet this game as well, usually he has a lot more to say. Not that it has any bearing really, just stating. I say people claim and we go from there. Otherwise we really have nothing to go on. We already know what trigger and I are.

SCRIBBLE
07-11-2014, 06:50 AM
but on to what assassin said, trigger is an oracle, so an unlikely target for remaining 1 mafia as his death could reveal him, so he will likely target someone else. Ass is either a target for his claim, or someone else since hitting the princess would be a boon. At this point we have, princess, 2 x gunsmith, 1x goon, and 2x oracle i believe. So, out of 6 people, trigger is cleared, so that narrows down the potential pool to 5 people, though ass's claim is pretty legitimate, possibly, so that would bring the targets down to scrib, nem, locust and myself. I know i am town, though thats not likely to be very convincing at this point, so from where i stand, the mafia must be either scrib, locust, or nem. Thats a small number with only 1 mafia left and 5 townies, a very good chance to win.

vote what

- - - Updated - - -

caps lock was on

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 06:52 AM
Nem has been suspiciously quiet this game as well, usually he has a lot more to say. Not that it has any bearing really, just stating. I say people claim and we go from there. Otherwise we really have nothing to go on. We already know what trigger and I are.

This set up seems like it really doesn't breed discussion. I mean, we've got two mafia dead, one hidden. There's one gun used and a chance for three more. At this point do we just have the Oracles claim so they can be shot and reveal a majority of the game? There's no investigations or power roles to worry about, there's not really anything to read into, there's no need to worry about character claims since they're randomly assigned.

Also, since Trigger used his gun we see that the Mafia can't use it if they get it since it will reveal them, so there's no need to worry about that as far as I know.

Anyone else have a strategy other that start offing Oracles to see what we get?

Assassin
07-11-2014, 07:42 AM
I'll give trig a gun tonight then. to help expedite this further.

- - - Updated - - -

vote what

- - - Updated - - -

caps lock was on

care to clarify some reasoning here?

SCRIBBLE
07-11-2014, 07:58 AM
care to clarify some reasoning here?

This game's flavor is useless so there are no clues just random suspicion.

What
07-11-2014, 09:19 AM
I have one bar of wifi connectivity here if i sit near a window, so ill be able to check this once or twice a day, at least through tomorrow, Sunday, I will probably be unable to do anything, and thats my Sunday, 7 hours ahead of EST.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no flavor, as Mikey said, he doesnt like to think so he just wants random suspicion and luck of the draw stuff. If you off an oracle, and he had mafia, its GG. But if he doesn't and say he finds the princess, thats then 3 townie deaths before the next day will start, bringing us down to 3 people, then its end game, if mafia has a gun, GG, if he can convince someone to lynch someone else, its GG, and if someone else with a gun kills a townie, its also GG, soooooo even with 6 people left, its gonna be risky.

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 09:27 AM
I need an opinion on Assassin. I can't reasonably thing he's that fucking stupid to openly claim gunsmith and make himself a target, it's like claiming doc. He did it yesterday too as well as I know, why wasn't he targeted then? Mafia has nothing else to go off of and no power roles other than a faction kill, shouldn't he have been targeted for claiming smith?

What
07-11-2014, 09:34 AM
there has not been a night since he has claimed, so we shall see.

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 09:47 AM
Wow, going back, nothing has really happened.

Assassin
07-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Yeah. And you can ask trigger after tonight, assuming he lives (or I do w/e). I'm giving him the gun.

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 11:39 AM
sooo....we gonna do something?

There's a vote for What then nothing.

Scribb, why'd you vote for him anyways?

What
07-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Penis Envy

Assassin
07-11-2014, 12:14 PM
I guess vote no lynch and see what transpires?

What
07-11-2014, 12:18 PM
well, what transpires is a townie dies, if the unknown oracle gets killed and was spying the mafia, well done, if not, at least another cleared townie. Its just gonna be a blind guess on our part, wooo no information in flavor text!

A bad guess and bad luck today could really hurt us, it wont end the game, but it will make it close. So, really its a question of when do we want to roll the dice and hope for the best?

- - - Updated - - -

Immma Vote Locust

Hes been bascially silent, which happens when he doesnt have a power role, soooo maybe? Its really just shooting blind.

Assassin
07-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Yeah this is just a crap shoot at this point.
Vote Locust

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 12:26 PM
They're six of us left, are we using Cyber math or majority math?

For whatever reason Cyber only required 3 votes for a lynch at this point, and Mikey didn't say how many we need, is it three or 4?

What
07-11-2014, 12:27 PM
logic would dictate 4 votes, given there are no modifiers.

So with mikey.....who the hell knows.

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 12:28 PM
logic would dictate 4 votes, given there are no modifiers.

So with mikey.....who the hell knows.

I know what logic and common sense dictates, so you can see why I'm asking...

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-11-2014, 12:31 PM
With 6 left alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Thank you mikey

What
07-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Well, im off to drinks and dinner, see what develops over the next few hours.

Nemesis
07-11-2014, 12:40 PM
ya this is getting boring...

vote locust

Assassin
07-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Scrib move yours to locust so we can get this party going....lol watch us lynch the princess.

SCRIBBLE
07-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Ok

unvote

vote locust

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Thats a lynch.

Scene Coming soon.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-11-2014, 02:11 PM
"You... you cursed me to a life in water, taunted me with legs!"
"i know but i am sorry, iv made amends!" the squid said
"Quiet slut, you will hang for your hooking!"

Locust aka Ursala Town Beloved Princess has been lynched

The ball was becoming a blood bath and the girls didnt have many options left.
They went to rest, uneasy.

Meanwhile, one last warrior, laid wait to plot.

N3 has begun, please send actions swiftly.
No talkie talkie.

CYBER
07-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Locust when the game is over I'm going to bitch slap you with my dick for a single reason...

Ehhem I mean, wooooo oh look another shiny apple!

Locust
07-11-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm a pretty pretty princess!

What
07-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Anyone else thinking mikey is into some weird cartoon porn shit by what he is writing?

ZzZzZzZzZz

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Anyone else thinking mikey is into some weird cartoon porn shit by what he is writing?

ZzZzZzZzZz

Ursala has tentacles too.

SHHH

Assassin
07-11-2014, 10:42 PM
***clean out your mailbox Mikey***

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Mail box clean, for all having troubles sending mail.

SCRIBBLE
07-12-2014, 06:59 AM
hurry up

What
07-12-2014, 09:44 AM
At internet cafe, about 15 miles from where i am staying, likey no more internet for 24 hours.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-12-2014, 03:01 PM
All actions are in but I have limited interwebz. Drill atm. Scene coming shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

"dragons are by far superior to your stupid race, you shall die for being a tiny slut"

Bla blah, busy at work, blah.
What aka tinker bell was choked with dead rapunzels locks.

Day 3 has begun

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, with 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Nemesis
07-12-2014, 05:11 PM
So we don't miss a day? Cool. So since assassin lived and claimed smith that pretty much makes him mafia since he lied.

vote assassin.

- - - Updated - - -

So we don't miss a day? Cool. So since assassin lived and claimed smith that pretty much makes him mafia since he lied.

vote assassin.

Also what role as What?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on my phone. Make sure I pressed post undead of edit on that last one.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Oh shit What is what aka tinker bell town gun smith.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-12-2014, 08:24 PM
To explain my tardiness and half assed post.
Was doing land nav today. Was down pouring rain, most of MN is flooded due to the amount of rain we had, thus, everything was wet. Phone was off my person for the better part of the day.

SCRIBBLE
07-12-2014, 08:35 PM
vote assassin

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-12-2014, 09:09 PM
**Mod Note** Going to bed, will be up and running around 7am EST. Shortly after, ill be back at drill, all scenes, posts, and intervention, will be from my phone for the better part of the day.

Assassin
07-12-2014, 09:32 PM
wait hold up. Trigger did you get my gun?

- - - Updated - - -

Omg mikey...you sent the pm back to me...not to trigger...

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly nem and scribs hold up until both mikey and trigger confirm the fuck up. Please unvote if your town, or I may get aced if the mafia hasn't voted yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Well mod won't be back till 7 am est...so here's the best proof I can give:

Re: My action

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
Give trigger a gun
You received a gun, your gun can be used to shot a player during the day phase only.
you have 25% chance of being revealed when using your gun. To carry your gun into the next day send in an action saying no one.

that was replied to me as indicated at the top. This is copy pasted.

Nemesis
07-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Lol nice fake mod post. No you're not the smith, you're mafia.

Trigger Unhappy
07-13-2014, 03:14 AM
I will confirm that I recieved a gun

- - - Updated - - -

1st night neither gun smith gave a gun. 2nd night I think What provided me with one. 3rd night could be either of the gun smiths.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 06:54 AM
I gave you a gun Trigger. I'm the other smith. I couldn't claim because its stupid do claim smith but when What died I knew Assassin was lying.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 07:34 AM
It should be obvious that he's mafia. He claimed smith right away and didn't die. There are no protection roles and smith is the number one target of the mafia and lived through the nights. Total bs.

Assassin
07-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Well Nem is the mafia. I haven't changed my post what so ever. Nice try nem but you're scummy as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Nem

- - - Updated - - -

Or how about this...seeing as I now know your scum nem, no one vote anyone, and tonight trigger shoot him, and one of the remaining people blast me. That way we still win, and I can prove 100% nem is a scummy lieing fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

And also if i wasn't the smith, why would I tell mikey to clean out his inbox? Obviously I had some action I wanted to play (giving the gun to trig)...and trig can you confirm if it is the 25% gun? bc the other smith is already dead and there is no way I could've known that specific modifier....unless I was the smith.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Lol that's so scummy assassin. You want Mikey to clean his inbox to send your kill actions. Now you're scrambling. You're mafia and tried to claim day one and lived? That's like the doc claiming then living the whole game.

- - - Updated - - -

Well lets wait for Mikey since you could have cheated too.

What
07-13-2014, 01:01 PM
just got back to civilization.

booo my death, and terra mods.

Trigger Unhappy
07-13-2014, 01:41 PM
This is easily solved .... I shoot assassin during the day and we lynch Nem if hes lying

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Trigger, the fact that Assassin hasn't been mod-killed for posting what he says is a PM from Mikey should be proof enough that he's lying.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 05:36 PM
The conversation was growing hot, the race to claim the fairest of them all was at a tipping point.
When suddleny from underneath the sounds of bantar...
A shot
Assassin aka The Evil Queen Town Gun Smith was Shot.

The day phase is still in effect

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 05:37 PM
vote nemesis

Assassin
07-13-2014, 05:40 PM
yeah clearly..thanks dumb fucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does no one ever believe me? And trigger you could've just said the modifier is actually 25% and it would've cleared me, because all of those aren't the same.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 06:03 PM
vote Scribble

Trigger Scribble is obviously Mafia. He's the only one who hasn't claimed. Vote the pants off of him.

Also since Assassin cheated you should listen to me too.

Trigger Unhappy
07-13-2014, 06:34 PM
vote nemesis

CYBER
07-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Is that a Lynch?

And locust, we will talk about that 25% thing after game right after u cockslap u with love

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Is that a Lynch?

And locust, we will talk about that 25% thing after game right after u cockslap u with love

Not exactly, now shoo ghosty!

Trigger Unhappy
07-13-2014, 07:07 PM
its not? We have 3 people and 2 have voted nem.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 07:10 PM
its not? We have 3 people and 2 have voted nem.

You should just vote for scribb. It's easier this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Hidden townie modifiers and all.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Fuck Trigger let's go, just vote for Scribb so I can get out of here, I can't be lynched and the deadline is going to come and it'll end in a no-lynch and scribb will win

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 07:57 PM
funny stuff nemesis, I commend you for fighting until the bitter end but that is just silly...

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 08:01 PM
With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Deadline ends at 4PM est tmrw

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-jvEd0pDw

Vote Scrib.

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:15 PM
vote nemesis

vote Scribble

Trigger Scribble is obviously Mafia. He's the only one who hasn't claimed. Vote the pants off of him.

Also since Assassin cheated you should listen to me too.

vote nemesis

two votes for nem out of three. either mikey can not count or there is a modifier that has ruined the game.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:16 PM
two votes for nem out of three. either mikey can not count or there is a modifier that has ruined the game.

Modifier, and since you're mafia and lose and Trigger's not here, just vote for yourself.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 08:19 PM
The Mod aka DJmikey has face palmed himself to death.
I can count, game is still in effect.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:20 PM
vote Nemesis as New Mod

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:20 PM
either you are mafia or both you and i are dumb and trigger is going to win.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:21 PM
either you are mafia or both you and i are dumb and trigger is going to win.

wait, you think it could be trigger? How?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 08:22 PM
Oh for the record, this is an OPEN game. Only thing not open about it is the gun flavor text (what entails receiving a gun is only known to those who received one)

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Scribb, I'm not sure if you're not mafia though, but one of you needs to change your vote.

CYBER
07-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Yo WHAT can u bring me some puppies from wherever u are now? I feel like throwing something at the wall out of boredom, and i ran out of computer mice..lol. Ehhem woooooooo...?

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Scribb, I'm not sure if you're not mafia though, but one of you needs to change your vote.

we could target trigger and see what happens.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:35 PM
we could target trigger and see what happens.

Fine. I don't like it but what the fuck else is there?

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:38 PM
sounds like bs but if trigger and i can not lynch you then let's lynch trigger.

unvote

vote trigger

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:39 PM
unvote

vote Trigger

SCRIBBLE
nem wins lol

DJ_MikeyRevile
OMMMMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THAT IS A LYNCH

Scene coming like NOW
after this post

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:41 PM
nem wins lol

lol yup, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for voting right that time, by the way.

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:42 PM
eh i could care less since it would have taken forever for no lynch to happen and trigger to shoot you.

pointless to even continue.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:43 PM
eh i could care less since it would have taken forever for no lynch to happen and trigger to shoot you.

pointless to even continue.

Ya, or you could have voted to lynch me.

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:44 PM
i did.

DJ_MikeyRevile
Who is the fairest of them all?
The only player in the disney ball who was not white... (ironically, as it was all random)
Between frying bitches with Mu-Shu and being general kung pow...
She knew.. a little bit of persuasion would go along way.

Trigger aka Ariel Town Oracle was hung like a tuna.

well, that marks the end of this game.

Nemesis
i did.

Check again.

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:45 PM
vote nemesis

what about this is not voting for you?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 08:46 PM
alright, to clear this, scribble. You did vote nemesis, how ever, you for got to unvote assassin prior to voting nem. You have no idea how hard it was for me to stay back and not say anything to you but i tried to keep my intervention limited as to keep the game fair.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:47 PM
what about this is not voting for you?

Probably the part where you voted for someone else first.

- - - Updated - - -

vote assassin

Remember this?

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:47 PM
wow, i took the gun kill as a reset.

oh well.

phil.™
07-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Nem with the clutch?!?!

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:48 PM
wow, i took the gun kill as a reset.

oh well.

Ya dude, the gun kill doesn't end the day so it still counted.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 08:49 PM
all facepalms aside, scribbles did pretty well this game. Using random votes and ominous behavior in attempts to get himself lynched.

I have my portion about myself as the mod written out. If i missed anything, ill accept all feed back that is appropriate and respecting.

My mistakes as a mod
1. I made some errors at the start of the thread and in one of the scenes. Resulting in me having
to edit the post. I beleive this is a mistake because mods should not be editing posts in a game
thread (sets poor example when enforcing a no edit rule)

2. I un-intentionally made it known to scribbs that him being away most of the time was
not a bad thing due to his role. When asked why, i responded with "ill explain after the game" or somthing
to that effect.

3. I forgot to add to the mafia role sends, there partners.

4. Because of #3, i mis informed one mafia of who his partners were. Thus, most likley resulting in blades death D1.
I accidently told phil his partners were Sin and blade. After about 3 min, i realized that was not the case and corrected it via PM
this is the only mistake i can take an ass raming for. UNLESS phil did not contact blade in between my original message and my fix.
That i am unaaware of.
no excuses

5.I should have done a better job with the Gun Smith flavor. Explaining that a gun is still granted to the target if
the gun smith dies that night.

that should cover the mishaps i recognize. rest should be opinion from all of you. OH

during this game a few players had issues sending messegaes. Along with me holding up a day because i had logged actions before
leaving work and not writing it on a pad to familirize myself with notes that i keep on a note pad at my computer.

*note to self and all future mods: Keeps mafia notes in your email. Send to self ect. google docs works too, lesson learned.

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 08:50 PM
it does not matter, i knew you were going to win before i switched my vote. my mistake for not seeing the actual reason why.

Trigger Unhappy
07-13-2014, 08:51 PM
wow... amazing shit.

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 08:53 PM
wow... amazing shit.

Your move to shoot Assassin was the absolute right thing to do and was the one thing that fucked up hat I was trying to do. You should be commended on your game.

BladeTwinSwords
07-13-2014, 08:56 PM
It was extremely obvious that Nem was Mafia after he was caught in that lie.

I managed to last less time than Brett. I mean come on, I flatout called out a mafia. It should have been an easy town win.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Your move to shoot Assassin was the absolute right thing to do and was the one thing that fucked up hat I was trying to do. You should be commended on your game.

This trigger
You and nem, you both need to rock paper scissors for mvp. Im leaning towards trigger but in a typical game like this, exact setup, with 6 people alive and only 1 maf left.... Its generally auto win for town. The reason nem shares the boat with you is because he played it very well.
Im surprised you didnt catch on to his behavior being almost polar opposite from other games.

Ill write up a make up for the rest of you and post actions in a bit. Im going to start making the post now.

CYBER
07-13-2014, 09:00 PM
sounds like bs but if trigger and i can not lynch you then let's lynch trigger.

unvote

vote trigger

Omfg man, are u serious?
He is a CLAIMED TOWNIE ORACLE, I CLAIMED HIMSELF WITH MY DEATH, i can see trigger being confuses at the wait but of all ppl u are the only one who should know nem was mafia ffs...

The reason nem wasn't Lynched is because YOU forgot to unvote assassin before voting Nemesis.... Ffs arghhhhh, u being afk again and skipping half the info shared doors u again lol.....

Nemesis I thought u were done for after the Princess thing backfired on u....

Nem, wp cunt...

Trigger u were by far an MVP in this game, and only outshine by nem at the last second bcos of scribble Mistake :(

Dnt be sad man u played it amazing, even Nemesis admitted u called his bluff and played it perfect!

It's a shame ppl dnt pay attention...

God scribble, he was obvious claimed Oracle... And mikey even hinted for u that there were NO hidden modifiers.... So if u just took a minute u'd have seen that u didn't unvote assassin....

I'm not even in the game and I saw it.... Lol... (u're welcome Nemesis for being a courteous player and not saying anything about the unvote.... Slut)

Game, this was a town win....

- - - Updated - - -

Btw scribble I'm not raging at u... I'm just shocked bcos i made a side bet with Nemesis that he will not win this game and u wouldn't fall for his trick.... I was wrong... Expect some heavy lag on ur Internet over the weekend... Don't ask why lol

Nemesis
07-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Hahaha, Cyber has to go back to Mexico now!

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Omfg man, are u serious?
He is a CLAIMED TOWNIE ORACLE, I CLAIMED HIMSELF WITH MY DEATH, i can see trigger being confuses at the wait but of all ppl u are the only one who should know nem was mafia ffs...

The reason nem wasn't Lynched is because YOU forgot to unvote assassin before voting Nemesis.... Ffs arghhhhh, u being afk again and skipping half the info shared doors u again lol.....

Nemesis I thought u were done for after the Princess thing backfired on u....

Nem, wp cunt...

Trigger u were by far an MVP in this game, and only outshine by nem at the last second bcos of scribble Mistake :(

Dnt be sad man u played it amazing, even Nemesis admitted u called his bluff and played it perfect!

It's a shame ppl dnt pay attention...

God scribble, he was obvious claimed Oracle... And mikey even hinted for u that there were NO hidden modifiers.... So if u just took a minute u'd have seen that u didn't unvote assassin....

I'm not even in the game and I saw it.... Lol... (u're welcome Nemesis for being a courteous player and not saying anything about the unvote.... Slut)

Game, this was a town win....

- - - Updated - - -

Btw scribble I'm not raging at u... I'm just shocked bcos i made a side bet with Nemesis that he will not win this game and u wouldn't fall for his trick.... I was wrong... Expect some heavy lag on ur Internet over the weekend... Don't ask why lol

i said i was ready for the game to end and i knew he won regardless, i just did not know why until afterward. can you read?

feel free to try to slow my internet down or whatever you plan on doing.

- - - Updated - - -

especially for someone who tells me to take a minute to see something lol

CYBER
07-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Fucking fuck u man, that's twice u get lucky in games back to back after locust carried u last game and townies being oblivious and trolling (hint hint blade), and now this.... I'm even more happy now that I got u killed in the LYLO with mikey arson is before... I wish I could relive this moment now lol....

Hahaha, Cyber has to go back to Mexico now!

- - - Updated - - -

i said i was ready for the game to end and i knew he won regardless, i just did not know why until afterward. can you read?

feel free to try to slow my internet down or whatever you plan on doing.

- - - Updated - - -

especially for someone who tells me to take a minute to see something lol

Lol i was raging at nem winning, to be fair it's not smthn easy to see.... Nem saw it and it actually took me a while to see it... U were screwed by the no Lynch deadline... So i can't be that mad. Just being dramatic that cunt bag won.

And as for ur Internet. It's an inside joke, i told nem that if he actually succeeds in tracking u and winning this, that I would ddos you so u'll be truly afk for ages lol....

Me love u long time? Fucker.

BladeTwinSwords
07-13-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm MVP, I got a Mafia called out.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 09:19 PM
The roles
1-Oracle -Scribble -Belle
2-Oracle -Cyber -Snow White
3-Oracle -Trigger -Ariel
4-Oracle -Blade -Jane
5-Gun Smith -Assasain -The Evil Queen
6-Gun Smith -What -Tinker Bell
7-Beloved Princess -Locust -Ursula
8-Mafia Goon -Nemesis -Mulan
9-Mafia Goon -Phil -Cinderella
10-Mafia Goon -Sin -Rapunzel

Each role was assigned randomly. I then assigned each character name randomly. There was alot of irnoy in it all.... 1st being nem.. NEM of all people got the only character who wasnt white... Then, locust, being Beloved princess.. but getting the character of a tentacle whore. The rest of the irony comes with the plays made by all of you. This game lasted longer then this set up should take, i commend all of you for making it interesting and worth while. However, some of you need some work.

1st, Trigger gets MVP for the game. He made the absolute correct decision when saying that he shots either nem or assasian, if who he shots is town, lynch the other. That is 110% with out a doubt the BEST move to make. He understood the conecpt and value of claims in this open game and took advantage of it as soon as possible.

Nem is runner up, he fooled you all... im actually surprised that what didnt start a battle early on. Nem played under the radar and used small posts to sway opinion. using flavor text and personal behavior he managed to decipher that what was in fact a GS and gunned him down. Like i said, maf should have lost this game but nem played it cool and played his cards right. The fact he made it to the last 3 is astonishing enough.

Blade, Cyber.. im sorry you didnt get much involvement in this game. Your activeness in games would have made the game less "boring"

What. I take you as being somewhat experienced at this game. Though we share diffrent views and ideas about how to progress in game, i feel you made 2 fatal mistakes. First being your N1 action. I understand why you did so but need you to understand that giving a gun is more then just getting someone to kill for you. Its a way to identify someone during the day phase. If you had gunned N1, regardless if it was maf or town.. and someone died from a shot during the day. You have something to go off of, you have something to claim. The problem here is that most of the players didnt acknowledge the fact that this was an open game, where claims are pivitol. You had mentioned that out of only 3 could there possibly be a mafia, had you pushed claims at the moment, it would have forced nem to claim, likley resulting in you limiting that possible 3, too two. "similar to how trigger deductive reasoning made it obvious that nem was mafia"

Locust, you played outstandingly. Knowing your role, you stayed quiet and never even hinted at your role. This resulted in a lynch that saved town from a swifter defeat.

Sin............ You had no chance. You will see why in just a seond..

below are the actions each night.

N1 Actions

Oracles
Scribble - Sin
Cyber - Sin
Blade - Sin
Trigger - Nem

Mafia
Sin - Blade
Phil - Blade
Nem - Blade

GS
What - No action
Assasain - No action

D1 Lynched

Sin

N2 Actions

Oracles
Cyber - Trigger
Scribble - Phil
Trigger - Cyber

Mafia
Phil - Cyber
Nem - Cyber

GS
Assasain - Cyber
What - Trigger

Cyber aka Snow White, Dies. Revealing Trigger aka Ariel Town Oracle.

Night 3 Actions
Scribble - visits what
Trigger - what

what - guns assassin
assassin - guns trigger

Mafia
nem - kills what

phil.™
07-13-2014, 09:22 PM
8-Mafia Goon -Nemesis -Mulan

NEM of all people got the only character who wasnt white

I lol'd too hard hahahah

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Additionally. In a setup like this.... No lynch is your friend. This set up was for fun granted but it should shed some light on why no lynching is actually ok, given the circumstance.

Sin
07-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Wait, if What gunned Assassin N3, why didn't Assassin have a gun?

Or if he did have a gun why didn't he shoot Nem, his CC?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 09:28 PM
I lol'd too hard hahahah

all random.. trust me, i lololololed with you min the past lmao

ALSO! to those of you nay sayers who claim my flavor was useless.
I agree.. it was .. for this game and the way you played it.

The flavor was produced in a way that would have worked perfectly if you guys had played claim games and shot for counter claims. Re-read the flavor now that you know all the character names and it is painfully obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, if What gunned Assassin N3, why didn't Assassin have a gun?

Or if he did have a gun why didn't he shoot Nem, his CC?

because, he thought i made a mistake PMing him the gun flavor. That is on him.

Additionally, assassin, i let it go this time. one of the number one rules in mafia is that YOU DO NOT QUOTE A MODS POST!
This is not just for assassin, this is for everyone.

Quoting a mods post is auto mod kill. Do not do it.

phil.™
07-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Wait, did the smith's not know who the other smith were?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Wait, did the smith's not know who the other smith were?

No, smiths dont work like masons or millers. They are independent roles. Just happened to be two of them.

- - - Updated - - -

also, id like feedback from the game.

Not.. OHH it was boring!!!! .... the boring part was on you guys. Be more active and engaged!

So yea, feedback on everything beyond "boring"

SCRIBBLE
07-13-2014, 09:42 PM
Lol i was raging at nem winning, to be fair it's not smthn easy to see.... Nem saw it and it actually took me a while to see it... U were screwed by the no Lynch deadline... So i can't be that mad. Just being dramatic that cunt bag won.

And as for ur Internet. It's an inside joke, i told nem that if he actually succeeds in tracking u and winning this, that I would ddos you so u'll be truly afk for ages lol....

Me love u long time? Fucker.

lol...

- - - Updated - - -

comments on the game:

trigger and nem did well.

assassin i did not understand at all...

the game itself was fun due to the quick pace and little amount of effort needed to work shit out because it was an open game.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-13-2014, 09:47 PM
oh, before i go to bed. @what. only because im sure you will try to fight me on everything. ill share an example scenario
Say you choose to gun N1, you gun say... phil.
Phil shoots someone during D1, he has a 25% chance to be revealed for shooting.

He isnt revealed.... so.. just another dead guy right? Wrong.
You as a gun smith know that you gunned phil
The other gun smith knows who they gunned

*this applies to everyone as well*

You can deduce who shot without claiming you are or the other are a GS by asking who is gunned. If someone claims they were gunned and still have there gun after the shot, you can confirm that phil is most likley mafia. Being that you are a GS, your margin of error is 1/4 at that point in the game. The only hiccup being lynching the one person you WANT to lynch or the other GS. The princess. You only need one GS in the game, that GS spams there gun on claimed individuals. The person who is gunned can either hot a revelaed maf or shot a claimed orc who claimed on alive. Orcs are the ticket here, maf claiming GS is the hardest claim to keep up because the maf needs to predict and be 100% accurate with who the GS actually gave a gun too. The safest bet is either claiming princess or orc as maf. reason being, if one maf claims princess and the princess CC's... maf gets to kill princess, thus taking away a day phase for town. If maf claims orc, they can hide behind numbers.

However, there is a flaw in claiming orc, if maf claims orc on alive, a gunned player can shot an orc who claimed on alive, thus either revealing a player or shooting a maf.

I think the biggest town mistake this game was town quick lynching sin D1. D1 is the first chance you all get to talk to eachother as town. A gunned player could have killed the mafia and you could have proceeded to discuss whatever to gain more information.

phil.™
07-13-2014, 09:55 PM
So yea, feedback on everything beyond "boring"

Game was fun. Fast pace, we knew what we were up against. It was good.

Trigger Unhappy
07-13-2014, 10:13 PM

Appreciate at it. Well done to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I like that the game started at night

What
07-13-2014, 10:47 PM
I love how Ass and me made the same move D1, according to your thing, and only for me was it a terrible move. Giving mafia a gun and assuming they would use it the first day is ludicrous. Had Nem or some other mafia had a gun, you wait until you can kill off people to clinch the game.

Also, why no day skipped on Beloved Princess death? That seems like a huge deal.

CYBER
07-13-2014, 11:51 PM
I love how Ass and me made the same move D1, according to your thing, and only for me was it a terrible move. Giving mafia a gun and assuming they would use it the first day is ludicrous. Had Nem or some other mafia had a gun, you wait until you can kill off people to clinch the game.

Also, why no day skipped on Beloved Princess death? That seems like a huge deal.

About the Princess, i asked about this : if the Princess is KILLED it skips a day. Lynching, albeit it kills off a player, isn't technically a KILL. So a princess dying at night or by gunner during day will skip the day, LYNCHING the Princess is town's only way to bypass that negative townie role. In fact, mikey used the same princess rulings I used in my prior game with taz and him as Mason. Having a princess in game that can be lynched by town to bypass it's effect actually ENCOURAGES town to discuss and use that princess as a scapegoat for a Lynch if no Mafia was obviously revealed.

This is why I was telling locust that after sin was revealed and Phil was gunned down, he needed to make fucking sure he gets LYNCHED either by claiming and begging town to lynch him (also introduces possible jester in closed games), or to play afk and fake a policy Lynch on themselves for afkness or scummy behaviour.

So yeah, town got lucky that locust got lynched for being afk again by pure accident rather than someone shooting him at day or killing him at night...

So yeah

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 05:02 AM

nah, it wasnt a terrible move. Addtionally, it was for him and everyone else. At least the scenario i depicted. You did well this game but i expected you to play differently then you did. Thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoyed the game, actually lasted longer then i expected.

Nemesis
07-14-2014, 05:25 AM
Notes about the game:

1. Not a huge fan of this set up. Has nothing to do with the mod or players, I just don't like Epic Mafia compared to others.

2. I feel as if the Gunsmith modifiers should have been known to everyone from the start. When the first gun was used I naturally assumed that in the flavour text it would reveal your role and therefor expose Mafia. There was no way to know that there was a percentage chance or what I was. Along with that the Princess modifier should have been known at the start to all as well, since on the role page it states, "A Beloved Princess is a player who, upon death, causes the next Day phase to be skipped." The method of death is not important and due to this definition, caused me to play the game differently.

3. I don't mind the open style set-up. I know some of you don't like it and there is an option in between the two that may please everyone. It uses more general definitions of roles that could apply to several roles without being totally open, looking something like this:

1 Mafia Godfather
1 Mafia Power Role
1 Mafia Benign Role
1 Town Cop
1 Town Investigative Role
1 Town Killing Role
1 Town Power Role
5 VTs
1 Third Party

Just an Example but it shows the players what's in the game and still allows for a bit of imagination and for the mod to keep a few things up his sleeve.

Sin
07-14-2014, 07:10 AM
I like Open setups and Night 1 starts. Makes games go faster and not take 3 weeks real time. Also, it gives us the option to have multiple games going at the same time which is ideal.

What
07-14-2014, 07:19 AM
Lynching is by definition a kill, To say that lynching will not affect his power, then you need to say that if he is shot, implying mafia or gunsmith kill, then it works, because the way you had it is a modified version of it that significantly affected the outcome of the game and how the game is played.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Lynching is by definition a kill, To say that lynching will not affect his power, then you need to say that if he is shot, implying mafia or gunsmith kill, then it works, because the way you had it is a modified version of it that significantly affected the outcome of the game and how the game is played.
Locusts flavor text specificlly said, day phase skips if shot, if lynched, lynch proceeds as normal.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Dude you replied to my pm with the information...why the fuck would I take that as I get a gun. You should have made a new PM, not replied.

Nemesis
07-14-2014, 07:51 AM
Dude you replied to my pm with the information...why the fuck would I take that as I get a gun. You should have made a new PM, not replied.

Why would you not ask him then? If you're having a hard time reading, send him another msg with your issue, don't cheat and post it in the thread like a stupid fuck.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 08:08 AM
First off, didn't know that was cheating...lesson learned...second off I did reply to him stating such and he never got back to me. I guess my own ignorance for not knowing that, but also his for hitting reply. If it was in a new PM i wouldn't of assumed anything and would've taken it at face value. Also me having a gun would've meant we would've won bc I would've blasted your ass in .2 seconds.

Nemesis
07-14-2014, 08:13 AM
First off, didn't know that was cheating...lesson learned...second off I did reply to him stating such and he never got back to me. I guess my own ignorance for not knowing that, but also his for hitting reply. If it was in a new PM i wouldn't of assumed anything and would've taken it at face value. Also me having a gun would've meant we would've won bc I would've blasted your ass in .2 seconds.

And that's why I created a new game mode for people who have no idea what they're doing so they can get their noobyness out there before they get to the big leagues.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 08:19 AM
I never got a reply from you after aending you your gun flavor. How you misinterpreted a delibrate message to you with flavor, is beyond me.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 08:33 AM
I never got a reply from you after aending you your gun flavor. How you misinterpreted a delibrate message to you with flavor, is beyond me.

Because of what I put in the game, you replied with text, that I, as a gunsmith, know to be the guns qualities. Why would I not interpret that as you fucking up instead of me getting a gun when the gunsmith was killed and you never said their actions go through even if they died?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 08:42 AM
Im having a hard time underatanding wth you aee saying.
you said that you replied to the pm I sent you with the gun flavor text, about your confusion. You did not, instead to created an immpossible situation by outting it in thread with a mod quote.

Ita fine dude, people make miatakes in this game. Additionally, you could have easily taken initiative and eeasearched the roles on epic mafia. Then you would have a mush better understanding of how your role worked.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate my phone so much, fuck touch screen

What
07-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Locusts flavor text specificlly said, day phase skips if shot, if lynched, lynch proceeds as normal.

Thats not the point, the point was you supposedly had an "open role" game where you then modified the roles unknown to everyone else despite saying you would mention the modifiers or limitations in the sign up thread.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Im having a hard time underatanding wth you aee saying.
you said that you replied to the pm I sent you with the gun flavor text, about your confusion. You did not, instead to created an immpossible situation by outting it in thread with a mod quote.

Ita fine dude, people make miatakes in this game. Additionally, you could have easily taken initiative and eeasearched the roles on epic mafia. Then you would have a mush better understanding of how your role worked.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate my phone so much, fuck touch screen

Maybe I didn't send the PM, I did reply in the thread though with MIKEY YOU FUCKED UP...figured that would get your attention enough to know that something was a miss.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Maybe I didn't send the PM, I did reply in the thread though with MIKEY YOU FUCKED UP...figured that would get your attention enough to know that something was a miss.
Nothing was done wrong. You were given a gun by what. You misinterpreted that.

@what. I was under the impression that the princess I uaed was defualt, vanilla beloved princess.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 09:26 AM
Nothing was done wrong. You were given a gun by what. You misinterpreted that.

@what. I was under the impression that the princess I uaed was defualt, vanilla beloved princess.

I misenterpreted it because you A) put it in a reply to me giving someone else a gun, and B) never said that when people died at night, their actions still go through, so I thought I was the only gunsmith left. Own up to your BS mikey.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 09:33 AM
No, I replied to your action pm telling you that you received a gun.

As I stated before, if you took the time to actually research how your role worked, you would know thatbguns still send if the gs is a maf target that night. Im not going to copy paste an entire roles wiki page for you in your role post.

You choose not to learn more about your role, you choose to break rules by quoting me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ii dont see why it matters if I replied to your action or created a new pm. The only way I could have messed up was if I thought you were trigger I was sending the gun too. Even then, trigger was gunned regardless. Its on you dude, shit happens, people make mistakes. Learn from it and carry on.

admitted to my fualts and will openly agree with what, I should have made it clear that the beloved princess being used in game was the beloved princess used here at ibis in the past.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 10:06 AM
No, I replied to your action pm telling you that you received a gun.

As I stated before, if you took the time to actually research how your role worked, you would know thatbguns still send if the gs is a maf target that night. Im not going to copy paste an entire roles wiki page for you in your role post.

You choose not to learn more about your role, you choose to break rules by quoting me.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, ii dont see why it matters if I replied to your action or created a new pm. The only way I could have messed up was if I thought you were trigger I was sending the gun too. Even then, trigger was gunned regardless. Its on you dude, shit happens, people make mistakes. Learn from it and carry on.

admitted to my fualts and will openly agree with what, I should have made it clear that the beloved princess being used in game was the beloved princess used here at ibis in the past.

The bolded part is exactly what I thought happend.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-14-2014, 10:11 AM
The bolded part is exactly what I thought happend.

But it wasnt a miss send, it was intended. Im failing to see why you are attempting to bash me.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardlesa, the game ia over, it was a good fun game. Next time you are unsure about somthing, pm the mod. Its alot cleaner and you wont miss out on action.

What
07-14-2014, 10:14 AM
What Assassin is saying is that what you sent him was not clear, since it was just one single block of text with no break to tell him that there were two distinct messages. Mikey, people will always assume the mod made a mistake, even when they havent.

Nemesis
07-14-2014, 10:17 AM
Assassin, you should sign up for the beginners game as well, it will be a good learning experience.

Assassin
07-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Yeah I did.

What
07-15-2014, 06:34 AM
So has Brett finished his settup or has he just been whacking it till it was bloody and raw?

Nemesis
07-15-2014, 08:19 AM
So has Brett finished his settup or has he just been whacking it till it was bloody and raw?

I heard August, which makes so sense to take that long.

CYBER
07-16-2014, 01:45 AM
let me know when this thread dies out so that i can close it and move on.

Assassin
07-16-2014, 09:42 AM
I think it's dead jim.

CYBER
07-17-2014, 05:10 PM
perma ba... wait no, force of habit.

(move on to the next sign up threads stickied above in main section if wanting to play.

Note: expect some serious organizational changes into the mafia wars section. i couldnt create subsections so i had zero create some for me soon. And then shit will actually be organized with possibily multiple games running at once without confusing or cluttering the main section.

<closed>