PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse

NoWheaties
07-17-2014, 06:09 PM
If Trigger isn't clan, then he cannot mute me, correct? I was muted for saying something in chat which doesn't make any fucking sense.

phil.™
07-17-2014, 06:15 PM
If Trigger isn't clan, then he cannot mute me, correct? I was muted for saying something in chat which doesn't make any fucking sense.

I don't know if you're being serious, or trolling.
You also know better, post in admin abuse section.

NoWheaties
07-17-2014, 07:02 PM
Serious and couldnt find the admin abuse thread so i pulled a yolo and posted it here

- - - Updated - - -

I see why you think i'm trolling I meant to say that he can't mute me for no reason :p

phil.™
07-17-2014, 09:00 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/7-Admin-Abuse

Trigger Unhappy
07-17-2014, 10:19 PM
My first semi-admin abuse report??? At least do it correctly if you are going to do it....

Trigger Unhappy
07-17-2014, 10:52 PM
also just so people know, I just muted wheaties in the server again.

Corn Dog
07-17-2014, 11:59 PM
didn't you get permamuted before? did you not learn your lesson? trigger muted you and did the right thing... and you should know that any admin can mute a player, not just clan, by the countless times you HAVE been muted for being obnoxious 8666

acolyte_to_jippity
07-18-2014, 12:28 AM
is wheaties an admin?

and wait a second, when did he get unmuted? I recall a clanner muting him forever and warning all others to not unmute him.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-18-2014, 01:25 AM
why isnt this drug addicted faggot perma banned from everything internet?

- - - Updated - - -

is wheaties an admin?

and wait a second, when did he get unmuted? I recall a clanner muting him forever and warning all others to not unmute him.

this, Owns perma muted him like last year.

phil.™
07-18-2014, 07:23 AM
is wheaties an admin?

I remember like this was yesterday, only cause I was in the server, and I laughed my ass off while a customer walked in and walked right out.

Wheaties purchased admin thinking he would never get vote banned, muted, kicked etc. lol.
Rico perma muted him for having a shitty mic, and told him to buy a new mic. Until proof of purchase of a new mic, rico would not unmute him. Thennnnn rico went on a 1 month AFK mode, and left wheaties muted.

Rico ended up unmuting him when wheaties made a thread in the admin section, proof of a new mic with a receipt of purchase lol. Good shit.

Assassin
07-18-2014, 12:10 PM
I remember like this was yesterday, only cause I was in the server, and I laughed my ass off while a customer walked in and walked right out.

Wheaties purchased admin thinking he would never get vote banned, muted, kicked etc. lol.
Rico perma muted him for having a shitty mic, and told him to buy a new mic. Until proof of purchase of a new mic, rico would not unmute him. Thennnnn rico went on a 1 month AFK mode, and left wheaties muted.

Rico ended up unmuting him when wheaties made a thread in the admin section, proof of a new mic with a receipt of purchase lol. Good shit.

BUT MOM THEY'RE MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNETS! I SWEAR I ONLY PISSED OFF LIKE EVERY 3/4 PEOPLE! lulz. This thread made my day.

ricochet
07-18-2014, 04:08 PM
wheaties, I was there when he muted you. You were fucking mic spamming with ridiculous shit, as per usual.

You need to clean your act up and stop with the BS or I'm going to make it my mission to fucking your ass right out of here. I'm going to YOLO all over your ass.

:assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assa ult::assault::assault::assault::assault::assault:: assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assau lt::assault::assault::assault::assault::assault:

brett friggin favre
07-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Guys lay off, the guy was just happy about getting his first pube. Maybe. Or maybe he was just happy because One Direction's new tour goes through his town.

I'm bored and tired and have no good material.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Guys lay off, the guy was just happy about getting his first pube. Maybe. Or maybe he was just happy because One Direction's new tour goes through his town.

Which way do gay people move? In One Direction.

ricochet
07-19-2014, 11:47 AM
LMFAO. :lmao::lmao:

brett friggin favre
07-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Which way do gay people move? In One Direction.

Remember when they moved in One Direction, and the Holy dove was moving too, and every breath they drew was homosexual?

Still tired, still no good material, hence the Jeff Buckley reference.

Trigger Unhappy
07-24-2014, 11:39 PM
Wheaties bought admin and now refuses to shut up in the server.... Awesome.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-25-2014, 05:47 AM
PERMA BANNN!!!!!
and remember, that is the generation behind you. All hope for humanity is lost unless we can figure out a way to live longer then the coming generation.

Lily
07-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Oh god, he really did? Fuck this.. Please permamute the guy and remove his admin... I've got a better idea... Permaban him and get rid of the problem altogether..

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 01:37 PM
Or let him spend his money to support the server and mute him in game via the playerlist. If he actually abuses his power, then get his admin removed.

Lily
07-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Im sticking with the permaban option :)

NoWheaties
07-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Wheaties bought admin and now refuses to shut up in the server.... Awesome.

You mute people for talking on the mic, not spamming. I think you shouldnt go around muting people for talking on the mic. Honestly, the job of an admin is to improve the server. Changing a map because you dont like it, even though everyone else wants it, and muting someone for talking on the mic a bit more than you want them to just repels people from playing on a server.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol zero just came and unmuted me rico never followed up

phil.™
07-26-2014, 04:59 PM
To remind everyone, zero has kindly put in the !selfmute or !sm function.
So if wheaties is getting annoying, just type !sm wheat and that will mute him.

Wheaties, if you are not Harry Styles from One Direction, do not sing in the mic.

NoWheaties
07-26-2014, 05:04 PM
why isnt this drug addicted faggot perma banned from everything internet?

- - - Updated - - -

this, Owns perma muted him like last year.

i limit my drugs/alcohol to once every 1-2 months so if thats addiction i guess i better be in rehab, huh?

Lily
07-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Wheaties, you know damn well that you spam that mic.. Hell, i even muted you once or twice. And you're even testing admins out to see how far you can go. You even get disrespectful towards ppl.

And now you come here and cry about getting muted? The should have never unmuted you in the first place.
Just act like a normal person and stop saying useless annoying stuff on the mic. That is whats got you muted in the first place. People will not like you better if you keep doing that.
They will only get more annoyed by you. You are bringing this on all to yourself. Even earlier today when i joined the server and you were asking where trigger was.. Dont think that i didnt know it was you...

Drop the fucking childish act and grow up please...

NoWheaties
07-26-2014, 05:26 PM
jesus christ whats wrong with asking if trigger was there

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 06:54 PM
You can hit tab and see who is in the server or simply look at the server info before you join. If he is on your friends list, you can see what server he is in if he is using a different name. If he isn't on your friends list and will not add you, he probably doesn't want to be annoyed by you.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Alrightyyyy. Let us all calm our pants down a bit.
Wheaties know's better than this now. Wheaties know's he can still be muted by Clan or ULA, even kicked or banned. So let's all calm down a bit. Wheaties, it seems like your biggest complaint is your mic spamming?

Maybe, don't sing in your mic? Or dont talk so close to your mic. You don't need to commentary, as I am the commentary for GG and ZM.

Jackie Marlow
07-26-2014, 08:51 PM
alrightyyyy. Let us all calm our pants down a bit.
Wheaties know's better than this now. Wheaties know's he can still be muted by clan or ula, even kicked or banned. So let's all calm down a bit. Wheaties, it seems like your biggest complaint is your mic spamming?

Maybe, don't sing in your mic? Or dont talk so close to your mic. You don't need to commentary, as i am the commentary for gg and zm.
too many apostrophes

NoWheaties
07-26-2014, 10:23 PM
In general it seems whatever i do is annoying. Today i was fucking team attacked by someone for calling them a "canadian fuck" so i slayed them. And next thing i know "i'm being written up" for an action that i've seen many respectable admins use for a completely logical reason.

Trigger Unhappy
07-26-2014, 10:43 PM
Wheaties... do not presume to tell me how to be an Admin. Look at my Ban history vs yours. One of us seems to know what the rules of the server are. If you have a problem with how I admin, then you can make an admin abuse post that describes what I did wrong. In the server I'm not going to take your advice on how an Admin should act.

- - - Updated - - -

You mute people for talking on the mic, not spamming. I think you shouldnt go around muting people for talking on the mic. Honestly, the job of an admin is to improve the server. Changing a map because you dont like it, even though everyone else wants it, and muting someone for talking on the mic a bit more than you want them to just repels people from playing on a server.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol zero just came and unmuted me rico never followed up

4 Things about your fucktard of a post.

1.) Player was bothering another player and was obviously trolling
2.) Multiple people complained about the map choice, and so I changed it.
3.) I wish one of the people it repelled was you.
4.) If you want to complain about how I administrate the servers, grow a pair and post an admin abuse thread. Or are you afraid that people will agree with me?

Again.. you = fucktard.

ricochet
07-27-2014, 12:55 PM
Wheaties,

Your actions in the server have gone too far. Buying admin won't protect you, either. You have been given too many chances and you will be dealt with harshly moving forward.

StarsMine
07-28-2014, 01:15 AM
Even I have banned wheaties. Man what are you doing to fuck up so hard. Did you use your admin powers to slay that person who you called a canadian fuck? cause yea that is abuse. If it was every round yea, but oh no the guy shot you once at spawn, no thats not slay worthy.
I went to look at my personal ban record cause I thought I remember you. I dont know how you do it, I have been here since 2009 and only been banned twice, once from a total server ban and once cause my clan mates were trolling around with each other. Its not that hard to avoid bans.

Honestly Im laughing at my ban on phil, forgot about that one.

$Money$
07-28-2014, 04:41 AM
Even I have banned wheaties. Man what are you doing to fuck up so hard. Did you use your admin powers to slay that person who you called a canadian fuck? cause yea that is abuse. If it was every round yea, but oh no the guy shot you once at spawn, no thats not slay worthy.
I went to look at my personal ban record cause I thought I remember you. I dont know how you do it, I have been here since 2009 and only been banned twice, once from a total server ban and once cause my clan mates were trolling around with each other. Its not that hard to avoid bans.

I don't think he is actually abusing his powers (my understanding anyways) Sounds like its more of mic spam than anything, hell idk.

StarsMine
07-28-2014, 05:27 AM
I don't think he is actually abusing his powers (my understanding anyways) Sounds like its more of mic spam than anything, hell idk.

I was responding to Wheites abuse of admin that he pointed out on page three. Not the OP, which was wheetes complaing about someone else abusing which we pretty much dont give a shit about since this isnt the proper place to report abuse.

phil.™
07-28-2014, 01:14 PM

Dick lol. I remember that day.
Starsmine: Hey zero, can we still target other admins?
Zero: No, i believe that has been fixed.
Starsmine: Okay, let me check. Yo phil.
Phil has been banned for aimbot.

ricochet
07-28-2014, 06:32 PM
wheaties' biggest infraction is his blatant disrespect for other admins in game and fomenting hate towards those admins when they make a decision (rightfully) that he doesn't agree with. The mic spamming WITH A SHIT MIC just compounds his problems. He's being severely restricted on his admin and his having purchased admin won't protect him from ULA's...

OR ME :assault::assault::assault::assault::assault::assa ult::assault::assault:

NoWheaties
07-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Im starting fresh here. No more mic spamming, also im goanna cut off my dick and tbh the only admin abuse complaints I got i was unaware that i was abusing powers and had to have kinky talks with phil afterwards.

phil.™
07-29-2014, 04:09 PM
had to have kinky talks with phil afterwards.

This is false. There was no such kinky talk. Ever.

NoWheaties
07-29-2014, 05:30 PM
what if you have a "mental redirection" fetish

ricochet
07-30-2014, 09:11 AM
You are continuing with your schtick. Why not just fucking stop?

You aren't aware that berating another admin is undermining his/her authority and opens the door for other morons such as yourself to start making the server a not so fun place to play?

Are you really that stupid? that wasn't the first time you pulled that kind of shit. If I hear of you doing that again you'll be sitting in time out (banned). I absolutely will not stand for anyone berating an admin, especially ANOTHER FUCKING "ADMIN". go read your ToS you POS.

maynard
07-30-2014, 01:41 PM
go read your ToS you POS.

I lol'd

ricochet
07-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Have something to contribute, Maynard? Hmm?

FearLess
07-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Lol, I was actually on the server when this had happened. Yes, i did hear Wheaties ask, Can i play sounds/sing?? I dont fully remember the question but the admin did mute almost instantly. I just assumed Wheaties was a jackass with a weak, fucked up mic, and shitty clips on sound board, WHICH IN FACT, is all true. So i didnt mind at all that he took priority in doing so.

Wheaties getting admin, just so he cant be targeted anymore by admins is pretty childish IMO. As for him berating other admins, that right there, just shows how childish he is and yes deserves to be punished by limiting his admin powers.

Yes, please go read Tos and get familiar with it.

Much appreciated from ALL OTHER ADMINS.

Lily
07-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Lol, I was actually on the server when this had happened. Yes, i did hear Wheaties ask, Can i play sounds/sing?? I dont fully remember the question but the admin did mute almost instantly. I just assumed Wheaties was a jackass with a weak, fucked up mic, and shitty clips on sound board, WHICH IN FACT, is all true. So i didnt mind at all that he took priority in doing so.

Wheaties getting admin, just so he cant be targeted anymore by admins is pretty childish IMO. As for him berating other admins, that right there, just shows how childish he is and yes deserves to be punished by limiting his admin powers.

Yes, please go read Tos and get familiar with it.

Much appreciated from ALL OTHER ADMINS.

Amen to that

brett friggin favre
08-02-2014, 09:18 AM
Have something to contribute, Maynard? Hmm?

well there's a first time for everything.

badum tsss.

Jackie Marlow
08-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Wheaties bought admin like the day after I muted him for 45. He then spammed in chat that I was a faggot. And I did not ban for that but maybe I should have in hindsight. He's a little cunt and I imagine in 10 years hell just be a dick.

StarsMine
08-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Wheaties bought admin like the day after I muted him for 45. He then spammed in chat that I was a faggot. And I did not ban for that but maybe I should have in hindsight. He's a little cunt and I imagine in 10 years hell just be a dick.

Admin disprescting admins is just as much against the rules as well disrespect against anyone in the server so yea you should have. It is people like wheaties that I would be ok with bending the rules of using admin powers against other admins.