5. Trigger Unhappy
6. TheFallen - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 1
7. Wolf
8. hoshiro

Welcome to The Show
Please read the General Rules in the Mafia Wars section of the forums
Once you have received your role confirm in the thread
Deadlines will be used as needed but not implemented from the start
votes are to be made only in red. Unvotes are to be made only in green. No Lynch are to only be made in yellow.
All incorrect votes will receive a post explaining why they are incorrect and will not be counted until fixed.

The game version is C9 (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9) but the exact one is a mystery. So there are a few options.

Remember to have fun and that this is a learning experience. I am here to answer your questions as best as I can so PM me or Steam msg me.

Roles sent. Confirm in thread you eight cunts.

TheFallen927
07-18-2014, 02:56 PM
Confirmed

hoshiro-
07-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Confirmed

Wolfenstinger
07-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Confirmed.

Assassin
07-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Confirmed

phil.™
07-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Confirmed.

Nemesis
07-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right and here I am; stuck in the middle with you.

Day 1 Has Begun

There are 8 Players alive. It will require 5 votes for a decision.

And here. We. Go...

TheFallen927
07-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Anyone want to contribute anything?

Trigger Unhappy
07-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Just noticed the notification in my inbox. Confirmed.

phil.™
07-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Nothing really to contribute. We are going in blind.
I thought we were going I start night. Guess not. Let's just wait a bit to see who has yet to confirm.

Pass, trig and minj haven't confirmed yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Pass and minj had not confirmed.

Passarelli
07-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Confirmed btw! I'm helping zero test shit, I'll read/post when I'm done.

Passarelli
07-18-2014, 06:38 PM
Day start so no information. I rolled a 2, so

Vote Minjae

Wolfenstinger
07-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Vote Phil

and now I make sure I make him lose. :jester:

TheFallen927
07-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Vote Wolf

Let's see who else gets voted also may change my vote tomorrow If someone else gets enough votes.

phil.™
07-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Day start so no information. I rolled a 2, so

Vote Minjae

Why so quick to jump the gun? It's been few hours. Locust last game was away for days and you didn't even vote on that.
Oh, plus minjae is on vacation. He has internet access, do know why he hasn't posted yet..

- - - Updated - - -

Do not know why*

CYBER
07-18-2014, 08:13 PM
All incorrect votes will receive a post explaining why they are incorrect and will not be counted until fixed..

i'll be out of this thread after this post:
1- i moved this thread to the Current Games section, for those who missed the fact that it was moved for organizing purposes.

and

2- i like what u did there nem, considering this game probably wont have high tech voting conditions and quadruple self hammering votes (oooh, lightbulb), this might teach ppl to follow protocol, so that what happened with scribble isn't repeated lol... so kudos for that.

But i DO REALLY REALLY INSIST man, the vote, unvote , vote No Lynch are the right color, but MAKE SURE THEY ARE BOLD.

Just becaue we have a couple colourblind players here...and it's easier to see bold votes when quick scanning.
And this is what What and I and Tom use... so keep same standards :)

anywho, thank u for hosting this, i'll get out of ur way, jsut wanted to throw that post tho for obvious reasons.

Passarelli
07-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Why so quick to jump the gun? It's been few hours. Locust last game was away for days and you didn't even vote on that.
Oh, plus minjae is on vacation. He has internet access, do know why he hasn't posted yet..

- - - Updated - - -

Do not know why*

There is no information as of yet. I rolled a die, got a result of 2, and thus voted for Minjae, as he was listed 2nd in Nemesis's post. The fact he hasn't posted had absolutely nothing to do with it.

hoshiro-
07-18-2014, 08:30 PM
i feel like you guys are just making a chain off votes, vote the the guy who is above me.

- - - Updated - - -

pass why are you so quick to vote someone, this isnt like you...totally suspicious...

Passarelli
07-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Not really. I figured I'd just roll a die and see who came up. It is the exact same method I used for my day 1 vote in the last game I played. No lynch is always a bad plan for day 1. I just figured I'd roll sooner then I did before so that maybe day 1 wouldn't go on for 50 pages again.

phil.™
07-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Oh you literally rolled a dice?
That's... Pretty shitty, and can be kinda fucked for town.

Wolfenstinger
07-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Oh you literally rolled a dice?
That's... Pretty shitty, and can be kinda fucked for town.

I've learned flipping a coin .... while taking about 6 hours to do so .... can be quite a great tactic as a townie as well! :smirk:

phil.™
07-18-2014, 09:17 PM
I've learned flipping a coin .... while taking about 6 hours to do so .... can be quite a great tactic as a townie as well! :smirk:

I don't trust flipping coins. Last time i flipped a coin, i lynched a jester lol

Wolfenstinger
07-18-2014, 09:20 PM
I think I lynched a God Father ... :P

- - - Updated - - -

Here I'ma contribute to this game by stating the name of my character... My name ... is Wolf. :icon_mrgreen:

hoshiro-
07-18-2014, 09:20 PM
Hmmm... Still suspicious. Very suspicious vote pass

Passarelli
07-18-2014, 09:40 PM
I encourage all of you to read this (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4024936) thread as to why no lynch is a pretty bad idea for day 1. Phil, since it was a day start and there is no information so far, I don't see how rolling a die to decide who I'm voting for is a bad move. I'm interested more as to why Wolf voted for Phil and why Fallen voted for Wolf.

Hosh, I'm sorry if you think doing the same thing I did in the last game I played--albeit much sooner--is suspicious. Keep in mind Mikey and Nemesis aren't players in this game so the usual suspects are out. Brett isn't even here to die night 1, which me wonder who Scum will actually target tonight.

hoshiro-
07-18-2014, 09:47 PM
right

phil.™
07-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Again this is a learning experience. I do see where pass is coming from.
I will give minjae until 6am EST to post. If not minjae will be my vote. If he does vote, i have someone to vote for anyways.

Passarelli
07-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Just be sure not to hammer someone before they get a chance to claim. We wouldn't want to lynch the doctor or the cop (if we have either of them).

SCRIBBLE
07-18-2014, 10:52 PM
Confirmed

Wolfenstinger
07-18-2014, 11:29 PM
I voted on Phil because he smells funny. Joke vote mostly, nothing real serious or anything behind it.

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 12:00 AM
UNVOTE Vote scribbs

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 12:01 AM
I voted on Phil because he smells funny. Joke vote mostly, nothing real serious or anything behind it.

Thanks for responding to my inquiry!

TheFallen927
07-19-2014, 04:52 AM
My vote on wolf was mostly a joke vote. I decided to change my vote in the morning depending on who hadn't posted.
Sorry for the late response Pass just woke up 30 minutes ago.

Unvote

Minjae

minjae
07-19-2014, 05:17 AM
Confirmed. Sorry. I was going to post last night but I was knocked the fuck out.

- - - Updated - - -

And also stop voting me....:( I'm here shit. I'm on vacation and won't be posting as much as I would want until tonight.

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 05:19 AM
[QUOTE=TheFallen927;183602]
Sorry for the late response Pass/QUOTE]

No worries. As long as you don't disappear for more then a day without letting the group know people typically don't care ; p No harm, no foul, especially since no one else voted with you ^_^

I'm going to be gone most of the morning. I should be back for a bit then gone again until late evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Nooo! another quote that is fubar. Sorry >_> I need to start previewing more before I post.

minjae
07-19-2014, 05:29 AM
Vote Phil

Because I know he's not awake by 6
Already starting with lies

- - - Updated - - -

And on a side note...I missed the sunrise on the beach. Shit.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 05:35 AM
Vote Phil

Because I know he's not awake by 6
Already starting with lies

Dafuq are you talking about? I always give my deadlines to people at 6am when I go to sleep; and i'm always up at 6am. You know this.
You WELL knowing I always wake up by 6am, and then trying to convince people I don't saying it's a lie, that's pretty scummy min.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed

LOLOL wrong game buddy lol.

minjae
07-19-2014, 05:53 AM
Hahaha. Yeah I know I'm just kidding.
I just wanted to see when you would post by. Puhaha
Also did you get my snap from yesterday?
I'll send more. Err try to.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahaha scribs isn't in this game...Hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote Phil

Only cause I was kidding. Don't know who to vote for yet. Hmmm.

TheFallen927
07-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Unvote

minjae
07-19-2014, 05:58 AM
But uhm. I'm still sleepy and everyone else I'm with are still sleeping so ima go back to sleep.

Nemesis
07-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Confirmed

Scribble is not in this game. Scribble you're retarded.

UNVOTE Vote scribbs

Only the unvote here counts as scribble isn't a player in this game, he's just a fucking retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote count is:

Minjae - 1(4 left to lynch)
Phil - 1(4 left to lynch)

phil.™
07-19-2014, 07:18 AM
Scribble is not in this game. Scribble you're retarded.

Only the unvote here counts as scribble isn't a player in this game, he's just a fucking retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote count is:

Minjae - 1(4 left to lynch)
Phil - 1(4 left to lynch)

Technically, if we're going by color coding, does hosh unvote count? I thought unvote was green, and a no lynch was yellow?

Nemesis
07-19-2014, 07:31 AM
With scrib coming into the wrong thread it's just easier to have all votes regarding that mess removed.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Confirmed

Lol, this is fucking hilarious hahahahahha.

Wolfenstinger
07-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Looking at smileys to randomly contribute... and for now... yeh. :8ball: <-- will decide fate day 1

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 11:02 AM
so how are we gonna decide who will gets lynch first and can it not be me this time...

phil.™
07-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Hosh, why did you say pass is fishy? What is fishy to you?

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 11:31 AM
its just the fact that he voted so quickly, i could be wrong though, i am just a beginner after all.

Trigger Unhappy
07-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Vote Hoshiro

phil.™
07-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Vote hosh

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 01:12 PM
hahaha not again, twinblade is still messing with me about this shit from the last game i was on

TheFallen927
07-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Vote Hosh

phil.™
07-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Hosh you do have a chance to save yourself.

minjae
07-19-2014, 01:31 PM
LOL are we doing this again? I feel bad if we do. Hahah

But here we go puhaha

Vote Hosh

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 01:41 PM
thats four people, i guess im the first one out again :/

Wolfenstinger
07-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Still debating on whether or not I should join in on this... it seems... wrong.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Still debating on whether or not I should join in on this... it seems... wrong.

And voting me seems right? Lol.

Wolfenstinger
07-19-2014, 04:26 PM
And voting me seems right? Lol.

Well yeah. You smell funny. :lmao:

phil.™
07-19-2014, 05:03 PM
unvote
I will give my reason later. I'm driving.

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 05:18 PM
Hosh, you need to stop dying faster then Brett. At least he makes it to night 1. :icon_mrgreen:

phil.™
07-19-2014, 05:21 PM
Hosh may not be claiming because he's either scum, or had a power role that he does not want to disclose yet. So if we have a cop or sheriff or however this is set up... Yeah.

Min that stunt you pulled this morning was very scummy. You tried to make people believe in a "lie" when you lied. Granted you stuck around to unvote me, but that could have been an easy lynch wagon if people believed your petty lie. And you randomly followed on this lynch wagon?

vote min

- - - Updated - - -

And yes min, I'm getting you snapchats. It's rude to send me pictures of the beaches and bitches while I'm working. But keep the ass pictures coming.

TheFallen927
07-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Will change my vote tomorrow too trigger because he hasn't contributed anything yet apart from confirming and could possibly be afk for long periods of time.This could cause problems later on.
unvote
Now off sleep.

minjae
07-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Puhaha wow..I think you're over thinking things.

And no ass pictures for you if you're voting to lynch me....-_-

And also I wasn't gonna keep my vote in..psh I'm just trying to get people to talk.

Unvote

minjae
07-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Oh yeah. And to be honest I forgot you wake up at 6. I thought you wake up at like 7 haha.
But also I unvoted hosh cause he seems to be protown. Maybe not.
But from what he said it seems like he's "good" for now

- - - Updated - - -

And since this is a "newbie" game, I'm really trying to be active with this once since there's less experienced players mmhmm

- - - Updated - - -

thats four people, i guess im the first one out again :/

Hm..maybe he is anti-town. I have no idea now...
He seems not to care if he's lynched..why?

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 06:15 PM
unvote
I will give my reason later. I'm driving.

hahaha its always the most threat that gets taken out first, them and really sucky guys...

- - - Updated - - -

oops, i meant to quote pass

Assassin
07-19-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm not taking an action. Vote no lynch

phil.™
07-19-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm not taking an action. Vote no lynch

Why a no lynch?

Trigger Unhappy
07-19-2014, 06:43 PM
Why a no lynch?
maybe he wants us to lynch him..

minjae
07-19-2014, 06:54 PM
maybe he wants us to lynch him..

Hahahahahahah

phil.™
07-19-2014, 08:01 PM
OK, i just re-read Nem's first post, and went through the wiki.
Here's the possible setup if nobody looked, which could really help us town win.

1 Cop , 1 Doctor , 2 Mafia Goons , 3 Townies
1 Cop , 2 Mafia Goons , 4 Townie
1 Doctor , 2 Mafia Goons , 4 Townie
2 Mafia Goons , 5 Townie .

So which one is it. Last option seems too easy for mafia set up, so has to be one of the top 3.

minjae
07-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Yeah last one is too simple and would be too easy for mafia.

I think it's number one. That way it gets everyone aka "noobies" prepared for the more "advanced" games.
Me being included in it. Seeing that this is my second game.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 09:14 PM
Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin, why do you say no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't a no lynch, especially day 1 really beneficial for mafia?

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 09:16 PM
I encourage all of you to read this (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4024936) thread as to why no lynch is a pretty bad idea for day 1.

Figured I'd repost this since the subject came up again.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Figured I'd repost this since the subject came up again.

Yes I sought out the probability of each situation. I just want to hear from assassin point of view, as it is pretty scummy.
If we were in day 3 or 4 with 7-8 players, I could see a NL being probable, but not day 1.
Assassin?

Assassin
07-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Without hard evidence we run the risk of killing a major townie if we rando lynch...which we would have to do because we have no evidence of anything else. If we do have a doc or a policeman they shouldn't say are (they become mafia bait and die that night) and we can't take the chance that we randomly kill them.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Without hard evidence we run the risk of killing a major townie if we rando lynch...which we would have to do because we have no evidence of anything else. If we do have a doc or a policeman they shouldn't say are (they become mafia bait and die that night) and we can't take the chance that we randomly kill them.

We have a 25% chance of hitting a mafia if the set up is 2 mafia to 6 town with a day 1 lynch, let alone if we even have a cop or doctor.
No lynch should be saved if there is a lead on who to target. It's risky, but we got to take our chances.

Wolfenstinger
07-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Since we don't have anything to go off of, lynching day 1 provides valid information such as "Yo, this guys a VT" or "This guy is a cop but didn't say jack shit in the end."

Helps figure out set up or we stumble across a mafia member before night even falls. It doesn't necessarily mean you cut out weak leads rather you're still going to end up finding some sort of info out of it. In our case, since we don't have the fancy flavor text, we can really just ask for motives on why somebody is voting for them or why they said what they said that seems out of line.

The close-lynch to Hoshiro would've meant another repeat of last game's day one where Hoshiro didn't really say anything and goes splat. It's not his fault, and it's not necessarily the "wrong" move to do. But it's weird seeing people accept their fate like that. It's like watching a vagalion (me) flying around the map getting ready to stab you after multiple left clicks and dashes through you. Yes you have a lace, but i give no fucks. You caught me and killed me? All you notice is I revive and come back as fast as I can because I give 0 fucks, and all you can do is scream "damnit wolf stahp pls, trying to kill your team." :smirk:

I think I got it pretty close though, free to add anything if anyone sees fit.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 09:49 PM
And this is why i unvoted hosh. He's not a big threat. Unless he's playing a careless mafia. Which i doubt. I didnt want a repeat of last game.

Assassin
07-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Yeah I still thinking us randomly getting a mafia, isn't worth the risk of a loss of a cop or doctor. 1/4 isn't good enough odds for me to rando someone. I'll keep my vote the same, and just for the ref, I am a townie.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 09:56 PM
Yeah I still thinking us randomly getting a mafia, isn't worth the risk of a loss of a cop or doctor. 1/4 isn't good enough odds for me to rando someone

How are we so certain there is even a cop or doctor? I hope there would be, none would be too OP for mafia, but nothing is certain.

and just for the ref, I am a townie.
Lol, this.

Trigger Unhappy
07-19-2014, 10:15 PM
Here's the possible setup if nobody looked, which could really help us town win.

So which one is it. Last option seems too easy for mafia set up, so has to be one of the top 3.

I actualyl think that we can't rule out the last option... there are a number of games on mafiascum with this setup. and this is a beginner game.. Nem might have made it overly simple as an intro. I personally think with the setup is going to be either 2,3 or 4 as 1 seems more advanced.. saying that I think town needs to lynch day 1. I keep my vote on hoshiro.

hoshiro-
07-19-2014, 10:21 PM
The close-lynch to Hoshiro would've meant another repeat of last game's day one where Hoshiro didn't really say anything and goes splat. It's not his fault, and it's not necessarily the "wrong" move to do. But it's weird seeing people accept their fate like that. It's like watching a vagalion (me) flying around the map getting ready to stab you after multiple left clicks and dashes through you. Yes you have a lace, but i give no fucks. You caught me and killed me? All you notice is I revive and come back as fast as I can because I give 0 fucks, and all you can do is scream "damnit wolf stahp pls, trying to kill your team." :smirk:

I think I got it pretty close though, free to add anything if anyone sees fit.

Wolf you really lost me on the second part of your explanation...

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Assassin, the worst thing that could happen is we out a power role. The best thing that could happen is we lynch Scum. The most likely thing to happen is we lynch a VT.

That said, I actually just realized that most mafiascum games start with an odd number of people! That is why they say no lynch on day 1 is a bad idea. In our case starting with an even number of people, it can actually be better to wait! Boy, I thought I was actually getting the hang of this game.

With 8 people and a lynch today, we would have 6 tomorrow, 4 to lynch. Assuming we also lynch tomorrow, we would have 4 remaining with 2 to lynch. That means after 2 mislynches, town would lose.

With 8 people and no lynch today, we would have 7 tomorrow with 4 to lynch. If we lynch tomorrow, we would have 5 remaining with 3 to lynch. Mafia would win the following night.

Statistically, we could wait a day since we only have 2 mislynches before we lose anyway you cut it. If there actually is a Cop, we would have an extra night of investigations, although the first would be completely blind whereas votes give fairly useful information as to who to investigate. That said, if there is no cop we would gain a slight statistical advantage of hitting scum day 2 with a no lynch. A lynch today would have 2 in 8 odds of hitting scum, a lynch tomorrow would have 2 in 7 odds.

I would be willing to switch to no lynch if what I just said made any sense. I only got around an hour of sleep and am about to pass out. See you all in the morning!

minjae
07-19-2014, 11:22 PM
Hm..what pass says does make sense. But I'm still a bit confused.
Let me try to understand...
You said that no lynching is not good, but with that explanation with probability, no lynch is now good. Right?

I wanna see if other people actually agree with this. I feel, that without a lynch, it's easier for mafia, no?

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm correct in that most typical setups have an odd number of people for day 1. Even numbered groups typically get a night start if what I have read is accurate. Since it is an even numbered day start, I'm pretty sure town can do a no lynch and not be worse for the wear in terms of how many mislynches they get before losing.

Just make sure I didn't make a mistake in my exhaustion XD Don't know how I haven't passed out yet. I must have gotten my 5th wind.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 01:18 AM
No lynch is never a good idea day 1, regardless how many players. This I learned last game. Well what I learned was don't switch from NL to "thinking you may lynch". We take our chances, shoot for the best at mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Voting hosh is not the way to go either.
If you all are "town" we agree as town on Day 1. Don't go you separate ways on this game. Too little people to make a lynch wagon.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 06:32 AM
Real quick question nem, you or a vet player gonna explain what we are doing right and wrong and interpretations at the end of the game? Or while we go with it?

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Wolf you really lost me on the second part of your explanation...

When people are about to die and they are choosing to want to live or accept it freely, before that last vote hits and everyone knows the player is watching and waiting for it; you want to look at the little things. For you, you didn't really react at all last time it happened, nor did you react much this time either. You just were like "Well I guess I'll be the sacrifice the Town wants because Town chose this. I don't know what's going on at the moment. Wheeeeeeeee". When everyone backed off you, I can only imagine a "what just happened?" look popped up on your face. It's not that somebody is afraid of doing the hammer, rather the one that does the hammer is the killer in the end. The people encouraging to hammer is what we also would have to look at, as there is only 2 mafia members in this set-up (if that's what I've been reading correctly?)

There's info right there alone that appears for day one. That's what Townies need to look at. There will be patterns in the lynch votes telling us who is scum and who isn't. Even if we don't have a cop, pay attention to the one trying to lead, and then the sheep that follow. Pick the people you want to trust, and the people that you don't want to trust so much. Hell I could be mafia and saying all this out of my ass (which would be an amazing feat). I'm not saying to trust me as I may stab you in the back later, or do trust me and I'll help prod you back into picking somebody more worthwhile.

Guess for now - stay alive hoshiro. Your vote will be most appreciated. :wtg:

Nemesis
07-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Real quick question nem, you or a vet player gonna explain what we are doing right and wrong and interpretations at the end of the game? Or while we go with it?

You, or anyone, can ask me what I think about something and I can tell you the pros and cons. After the game any of the regs can comment on what they think.

- - - Updated - - -

You, or anyone, can ask me what I think about something and I can tell you the pros and cons. After the game any of the regs can comment on what they think.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 11:09 AM
For this little people day 1, we should have a time limit.

minjae
07-20-2014, 11:37 AM
We should. Where is everyone? So many people not posting o.O

TheFallen927
07-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Sorry for not posting just got back on my computer so my previous posts were on my phone. Anyway we could get other players to discuss random topics to see if we can determine if they are mafia or not.

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2014, 12:23 PM
Unvote

Vote Trigger Unhappy

Just a hunch at the moment. Nothing more.

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Nemesis, what is your opinion on no lynching day 1 with an even number of players?

Nemesis
07-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Nemesis, what is your opinion on no lynching day 1 with an even number of players?

Lynching Day 1 increases the chance of hitting someone useful, however there are at least 3 VTs in the set up. If there is a cop you'll get information tomorrow, however if there isn't you're probably not much better off.

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Unvote
No Lynch

As long as Scum doesn't hit a power role night 1, we should be better off on day 2. Our odds will increase even if the cop (if we even have one) doesn't successfully find scum. The cop will also gain an extra night of investigations by no lynching.

We also gained some useful data from the lynch trains thus far. Hosh was very close to being lynched (within 2 votes with 2 scum). It is interesting that he didn't get lynched. Scum was either afk during that, or likely already voted for him (if Hosh isn't scum).

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Unvote

Vote No Lynch

Kay. I'll just eye it then from here.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm still not for a no lynch. With 8 players, we have a legit shot at targeting scum. Mafia will target a possible power role or town freely without worry.

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 02:21 PM
hmmm interisting

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 02:23 PM
I've been trying to reason out a few clues provided by the voting data and if you vote for one of those I feel is suspicious, I might switch back.

My point was that we lose on our 2nd mislynch. If we lynch today and tomorrow our odds at sucessfully hitting scum are 2/8 and 2/6 (if we miss the first night). If we lynch tomorrow and day 3, our odds would be 2/7 and 2/5 which are slightly better. As long as Scum hits a VT (6/6 odds to 4/6 depending on roles) rather then a power role we will be better off tomorrow then we are today.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 03:36 PM
I'm thinking either hosh or trig.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly min.

Assassin
07-20-2014, 05:52 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly min.
You know I am really starting to get the itch that it's actually you....you seem to keep pushing even after pass gave a flawless example as to why it would be a bad idea.

Unvote
Vote Phil

phil.™
07-20-2014, 06:09 PM
You know I am really starting to get the itch that it's actually you....you seem to keep pushing even after pass gave a flawless example as to why it would be a bad idea.

Unvote
Vote Phil

From a no lynch, to a vote lynch, that's scummy as fuck.
I have always stuck with wanting to vote, and had my eyes on hosh and min. Trig inactivity got me suspicious as well.
But this, previous games shows this is scummy as fuck.

Vote assassin

- - - Updated - - -

Pass gave few examples, not flawless examples. As did I. I gave examples why I would want a vote, not a no lynch.
So you saying pass is giving flawless answers is very scummy.

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Unvote

I'm just gonna vote tomorrow. Going out tonight.

Assassin
07-20-2014, 06:27 PM
From a no lynch, to a vote lynch, that's scummy as fuck.
I have always stuck with wanting to vote, and had my eyes on hosh and min. Trig inactivity got me suspicious as well.
But this, previous games shows this is scummy as fuck.

Vote assassin

- - - Updated - - -

Pass gave few examples, not flawless examples. As did I. I gave examples why I would want a vote, not a no lynch.
So you saying pass is giving flawless answers is very scummy.

You can try to wordomancy your way out of it as much as possible, everyone will see your colors for what they really are just by reading.

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 06:33 PM
Assassin, you read erfworld too? <3 that comic.

Also, I have a little bit of trust in Phil right now, mostly because he unvoted Hosh instead of letting him get lynched.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 06:46 PM
As this is a learning game, I'm basing my vote on ass from cyber's game (league of mafia [http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12420-League-of-Mafia-26-06-14/page21] ) read on next page or 2. I wanted a no lynch, then thought about lynching hosh (i never casted a vote, only said he's on my shit list). I came out scummy to people.

I'm not saying ass is scummy, as I was a town mason that game. I'm not saying ass is scum, nor am i saying he is not. It's a learning game, and wanted to put it out there that voting a no-lynch, and voting a lynch is scummy as fuck.

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2014, 07:09 PM
I would say for a great learning process, we offer somebody up to cthulu and see what happens from there. I pick Trigger.

Wolfenstinger
07-20-2014, 09:08 PM
Vote Phil - you still smell tho

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 09:19 PM
im just waiting for trig to say something before i cast my vote

Trigger Unhappy
07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Little surprised with how Assassin is playing.. and still think that town needs to lynch day 1. Unvote Vote Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

Also can we get an updated vote tally?

minjae
07-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I don't know...voting a no lynch and then alla sudden to lynch is fishy.
Even with Pass' explanation.

I still think we need to lynch. We may hit an important role, if there is in fact one, or we could hit mafia.
Of course there's the in between too.
I have no idea who we should vote. Assassin is being quite scummy so far.
I'm gonna have to go with that for now and see where we go from there.

Vote assassin

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 10:38 PM
Mmmk, well there is no information to be had and I voiced how I feel. Let me know if you want my input on anything. Until then, a wagon starts for someone I suspect gets 2+ people, or Day 2 begins: :popcorn:

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 11:00 PM
It was pretty scummy of assasin to suddenly change like that. Ill see what happens and state my vote tomorrow

Nemesis
07-21-2014, 06:01 AM
Current Vote Count:

Assassin - 3 (2 left to lynch)
Phil - 2 (3 left to lynch)
No Lynch - 1 (4 left to no lynch)

phil.™
07-21-2014, 07:11 AM
Vote Phil - you still smell tho

Why wolf would vote me after I just said voting a no-lynch then voting to lynch someone is scummy as hell, i'll never understand lol.
So either wolf is REALLY messing with us, or he's scum.

So if ass lynch does go through and he does come up as scum, wolf is someone we should look into next. Trying to get the heat off ass and back onto me?

Assassin
07-21-2014, 07:19 AM
I'm not scum, see this is what's wrong with new players, you guys don't think for yourselves, you just bandwagon. Oh well, lynch me and see what happens, you'll waste the lynch and a townie will be gone. My thought process is that Phil keeps pushing for a lynch, and who has more to gain from that then a mafia person, especially one that can push the lynch onto someone else besides himself. It just seems scummy to me, hence why I changed my vote.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 07:26 AM
I'm not scum, see this is what's wrong with new players, you guys don't think for yourselves, you just bandwagon. Oh well, lynch me and see what happens, you'll waste the lynch and a townie will be gone. My thought process is that Phil keeps pushing for a lynch, and who has more to gain from that then a mafia person, especially one that can push the lynch onto someone else besides himself. It just seems scummy to me, hence why I changed my vote.

Like I said, you may not be a scum. I went from a no-lynch to a "thought process" of lynching someone and I came out scummy. I was a town-mason that game. I just don't know why you find it scummy of me when my mind-set was to lynch.

Assassin
07-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Like I said, you may not be a scum. I went from a no-lynch to a "thought process" of lynching someone and I came out scummy. I was a town-mason that game. I just don't know why you find it scummy of me when my mind-set was to lynch.

Because of what Pass said being true. We could use the extra day to gain more information before acting and still not give up anything on our end. Right now our best chance is 1 in 4, or 25% for those of you that can't do math, that we lynch a mafia and not a townie. To keep pushing this, is just pushing bad math and statistics, thus making you appear to be scummy.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 08:16 AM
Because of what Pass said being true. We could use the extra day to gain more information before acting and still not give up anything on our end. Right now our best chance is 1 in 4, or 25% for those of you that can't do math, that we lynch a mafia and not a townie. To keep pushing this, is just pushing bad math and statistics, thus making you appear to be scummy.

Don't sass us with your numbers. You want to really look at numbers?

If the set up is the following and we do a lynch today:
2 power role, 4 town, 2 mafia - 25% chance we get mafia. 25% chance we hit a power role.
1 power role, 5 town, 2 mafia - 25% chance we get a mafia. 14% chance we hit a power role.
6 town, 2 mafia - 33% chance we hit a mafia.

Now let's look at more numbers shall we?
If we sit on our asses, do nothing and mafia does the following:
1 power role (whack's a power role), 4 town, 2 mafia - 28% chance we get mafia. 14% chance we hit a power role. But we just lost a power role.
2 power role, 3 town (whacks a town), 2 mafia - 28% chance we get a mafia. 28% chance we hit a power role. We're down 1 town. Oh well.
0 power role (whacks our only power role), 5 town, 2 mafia - 28% chance we hit mafia. Mafia most likely win.
5 town (whacks town), 2 mafia - 28% chance we hit mafia. Mafia most likely win.

So, why do you keep looking at it one sided? There's so many numbers to play with, and we'r just going to sit on our asses and let mafia run this shit?
Now that's scummy as fuck.

Assassin
07-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Don't sass us with your numbers. You want to really look at numbers?

If the set up is the following and we do a lynch today:
2 power role, 4 town, 2 mafia - 25% chance we get mafia. 25% chance we hit a power role.
1 power role, 5 town, 2 mafia - 25% chance we get a mafia. 14% chance we hit a power role.
6 town, 2 mafia - 33% chance we hit a mafia.

Now let's look at more numbers shall we?
If we sit on our asses, do nothing and mafia does the following:
1 power role (whack's a power role), 4 town, 2 mafia - 28% chance we get mafia. 14% chance we hit a power role. But we just lost a power role.
2 power role, 3 town (whacks a town), 2 mafia - 28% chance we get a mafia. 28% chance we hit a power role. We're down 1 town. Oh well.
0 power role (whacks our only power role), 5 town, 2 mafia - 28% chance we hit mafia. Mafia most likely win.
5 town (whacks town), 2 mafia - 28% chance we hit mafia. Mafia most likely win.

So, why do you keep looking at it one sided? There's so many numbers to play with, and we'r just going to sit on our asses and let mafia run this shit?
Now that's scummy as fuck.

You're numbers still don't include the other 50% of us that are townies without power roles. Which is the buffer, and needed for the votes. Why do you think most games start on night 1 instead of day 1 now? Nothing gets done day one, and people have nothing to go off of.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 09:18 AM
6 town, 2 mafia - 33.3% chance we hit a mafia.

How you figured that out is very very wrong. It is still a 25% chance.

If we have 2 power roles, Scum has a 33.3% chance to hit one of them tonight.
If we have 1 power role, Scum has a 16.6% chance to hit it night 1.

If we have a cop and we lynch today, they would have a 33.3% (2/6 [the cop doesn't investigate himself]) chance to find scum tonight--since we lose after the 2nd mislynch we would lose if we do not hit scum today or tomorrow.
If we did not lynch today the cop would have a 28.5% (2/7) chance of finding scum tonight and a 40% (2/5) chance of finding scum night 2.

If we have a doctor and we lynch today, they would have a 16.6% (1/6) chance of blocking the kill night 1 and a 25% (1/4) chance of blocking the kill night 2. If he blocked either kill we would have day 3 with 5 people.
If we no lynch today, the doctor would have a 14.3% (1/7) chance of blocking the kill night 1, a 20% chance of blocking the kill night 2. Day 3 would have 5 people and would lose immediately after the lynch. If the doctor blocked a kill, he would have a 25% chance (1/4) to block the kill and keep the game going.

The doctor's odds suffer due to a no lynch and requires him to block 2 kills in order to extend the game whereas the cop has 2 chances and better odds of finding scum night 2.

Statistics are fun! >_>

I'm pretty sure I got those numbers correct, I just woke up and am still half asleep though.

Wolfenstinger
07-21-2014, 09:27 AM
im just waiting for trig to say something before i cast my vote

:wtg:
Props to your decision making

- - - Updated - - -

and then I realize theres a couple more pages after posting... boy waking up posting first thing not good idea for me...

Anyways - @phil
You smell still. Ass doesn't smell. He's just a whore to my eyes. Like Passarelli. AKA my Day 1 decision making gets pretty wonky to where even I couldn't tell you any other exact reasons as to why I vote until either I'm given concrete data or something is said and it seems extremely weird that I want to slap it off a cliff.

Either way tho - lynch train might roll towards Assassin in end. May change vote later to join it, may not. idk.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 09:30 AM
You're numbers still don't include the other 50% of us that are townies without power roles. Which is the buffer, and needed for the votes. Why do you think most games start on night 1 instead of day 1 now? Nothing gets done day one, and people have nothing to go off of.

Day 1 is meant for discussion and a lynch which gives meaning for peoples' night powers and data for all subsequent days. Night starts give no data unless you are Cyber and use previous games to guess who did what.

Also, back to what I've been saying already said:
Please look at this (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Numbers,_Part_1), this (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=...and_they_all_lived_happily_ever _after), and--if you want but not necessary--this game (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=294354#294354).

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and then I realize theres a couple more pages after posting... boy waking up posting first thing not good idea for me...

Anyways - @phil
You smell still. Ass doesn't smell. He's just a whore to my eyes. Like Passarelli.

Only for you Wolf!

phil.™
07-21-2014, 09:40 AM

I really don't like going in blind, as I have always said in each game. But with a small amount of players like this, a 25% shot at hitting mafia is better than the other games. That's why I want a lynch. I rather gamble, than sit around and let mafia have a shot while we do nothing.

In my honest opinion, I feel it isn't a 6-2 set up. That's just shit for town.
I feel like there's 2 power roles (1 cop and 1 doc) or atleast a cop. Having a a 1 power role doc is kind of useless.

Assassin
07-21-2014, 09:44 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways - @phil
You smell still. Ass doesn't smell. He's just a whore to my eyes. Like Passarelli. AKA my Day 1 decision making gets pretty wonky to where even I couldn't tell you any other exact reasons as to why I vote until either I'm given concrete data or something is said and it seems extremely weird that I want to slap it off a cliff.

Either way tho - lynch train might roll towards Assassin in end. May change vote later to join it, may not. idk.

If I get voted (like every other game we have played) you will lose a townie. Just saying. Nothing that I have said or done has been scummy, just logical. If logic breaks this game, then why are we even playing?

Wolfenstinger
07-21-2014, 10:31 AM
If I get voted (like every other game we have played) you will lose a townie. Just saying. Nothing that I have said or done has been scummy, just logical. If logic breaks this game, then why are we even playing?

With that logic, you might even say that when you are mafia one game and then what? We ignore you till day 2 because you must be the killer! :smirk:

Either way, I'm in no rush still. Somebody will die, whether its a townie or not. And then night will hit where we hope "[INSERT COP HERE]" gets something or nothing at all while mafia begin the killings. I keep this in mind as well because right now likely targets will be Phil, Pass, Assassin, or Hoshiro- even. Either way, it's going to be 1 dead today, 1 dead tonight. Hell I get lynched for causing some confusion Day 1; then whatever. I'd just wish ya'll luck in the long run while i watch :popcorn:

Assassin
07-21-2014, 11:06 AM
so are we all good with going no lynch then? or do we all just bandwagon someone.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 11:21 AM
so are we all good with going no lynch then? or do we all just bandwagon someone.

Bandwagon someone. I dont feel comfortable with mafia going into the night without us lynching anyone.
Best case scenario, we lynch a mafia tonight. Hopefully there is a cop or sheriff, and they target scum by chance. Day 2, he outs himself and out's scum. Bam, win for town.

But that's best case scenario, and wishful thinking lol.

Wolfenstinger
07-21-2014, 11:44 AM
So we bandwagon Phil so he can't have a chance of winning at all right? :icon_mrgreen: YES PHIL that might be my only goal to get you killed before game ends... :lmao:

Assassin
07-21-2014, 12:09 PM
So who hasn't really talked at all...probably scum.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 12:50 PM
I feel like there's 2 power roles (1 cop and 1 doc) or atleast a cop. Having a a 1 power role doc is kind of useless.

So by what you're saying I'm guessing you don't have a power role, right phil?

phil.™
07-21-2014, 12:51 PM
So who hasn't really talked at all...probably scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly min.
Pretty much there lol

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Since you are not sure if there's a power role then I'm assuming you don't have one

phil.™
07-21-2014, 12:53 PM
So by what you're saying I'm guessing you don't have a power role, right phil?

You don't wanna say too much either, this narrows down who is who for mafia at night.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Right, right....

minjae
07-21-2014, 01:05 PM
...why would anyone say what power role they have, risking themselves to be whacked by mafia? lolol
That's hilarious.

Just because someone's not talking much doesn't necessarily mean that they're mafia.
It could be backwards if anything, the most talkative ones could be mafia as well.

And also, if we do lynch, I do hope we don't lynch a power role.

Hosh....are you trying to find out who has a power role? O.O that's fishy
Makes it sound like you're out to find the power role.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Seeing as trig isn't really participating much, for reasons I don't know. And also with him being the first to vote for me, and being second to vote for assassin (after Phil), I really feel like he is being real scummy. vote trig

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I'm asian, I'm always fishy

Assassin
07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Screw it.
Unvote
Vote Trig

Nemesis
07-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Current Vote count before I go home for the day:
Assassin: 3 (2 votes left)
Trig: 2 (3 votes left)
Phil: 1 (4 votes left)
No Lynch: 1 (4 votes left)

Seeing as trig isn't really participating much, for reasons I don't know. And also with him being the first to vote for me, and being second to vote for assassin (after Phil), I really feel like he is being real scummy. vote trig

Just a note on this, try to make your vote on its own line, it's easy to miss counting when it's that far to the right.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Haha my bad. I'll keep that in mind from now on

Nemesis
07-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Haha my bad. I'll keep that in mind from now on

It's really not too much of an issue, just bringing it up now before it's a problem.

Assassin
07-21-2014, 02:10 PM
It's really not too much of an issue, just bringing it up now before it's a problem.

You're a problem....

minjae
07-21-2014, 02:18 PM
I heard Assassin wants to get mod killed :lmao:

phil.™
07-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Unvote

Vote trig

minjae
07-21-2014, 02:25 PM
So where is trig?

TheFallen927
07-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Vote Trig

I was going to do this yesterday but decided to let him post to determine how active he would be.

Trigger Unhappy
07-21-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm ok with people vote lynching me. I say this because I want you guys to avoid lynching a power role. I voted for Hoshiro initally because of instinct. Removed it because I felt Assassin was being scummy. I feel like I've been participating as I mentioned my opinion on Hosh, Assassin and what I saw were the possibilities with the role set up. For the record I am not Mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Phil is that the 3rd or 4th player that you have voted for Day 1?

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Hmm... Interesting... I've always been suspicious of Phil too

Trigger Unhappy
07-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Hmm... Interesting... I've always been suspicious of Phil too

I would say keep the dialogue open, but set a time limit for lynch. Peoples responses to almost being lynched or a new lynch train will give you a good sense of whether they are town or Mafia... Saying that I am keeping my vote on Assassin. This is because as soon as he saw the new lynch train he jumped straight on.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 03:29 PM
Also Phil is that the 3rd or 4th player that you have voted for Day 1?

Yes, correct. 4th vote.
1st on hosh because he is the new brett.
2nd on min because he lied.
3rd on ass because voting a no lynch to lynch is scummy
4th on you because inactivity.

Trigger Unhappy
07-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Shall I post more inane comments? Pass I think would agree with me... lynching for inactivity has hurt town in the past. I havent been extremely involved but if people want I can start posting random lynch/no lynch/unvote posts like others have been doing. The only reason im posting now is that i finally got a chance to break for lunch. Fuck salary...

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 03:54 PM
At least 1 of the mafia has likely voted in the 4 person wagons. Otherwise, scum likely would have hammered it.

Right now the person I suspect the most is Fallen. He has said very little other then voting. He has been on both lynch wagons of 4 people and gets off the wagon gets off track.

Phil was the first unvote when there were 4 people on the wagon for Hosh, which makes me think that he isn't scum.

Trig, to answer your question: Yes, I do agree with you. Lynching someone for inactivity is always a bad idea. The first reason is that there are traditionally roles that want to sit back and watch and stay out of the crosshairs so they aren't forced to claim (Cop and Doctor both usually do this on day 1). The second reason is that it comes dangerously close to a policy lynch which again, is a horrible idea.

Trigger Unhappy
07-21-2014, 04:10 PM
At least 1 of the mafia has likely voted in the 4 person wagons. Otherwise, scum likely would have hammered it.

Right now the person I suspect the most is Fallen. He has said very little other then voting. He has been on both lynch wagons of 4 people and gets off the wagon gets off track.

Phil was the first unvote when there were 4 people on the wagon for Hosh, which makes me think that he isn't scum.

Trig, to answer your question: Yes, I do agree with you. Lynching someone for inactivity is always a bad idea. The first reason is that there are traditionally roles that want to sit back and watch and stay out of the crosshairs so they aren't forced to claim (Cop and Doctor both usually do this on day 1). The second reason is that it comes dangerously close to a policy lynch which again, is a horrible idea.

I actually just re-read everything and agree with Pass. If you look back at everyones posts (which i just did) Fallen has done nothing except vote randomly, unvote, or say that he is waiting to see what everyone else does. That isn't overtly scummy, but he seems to be posting just enough to seem active.

My first inclination on certain people:

Pass : seems to be active and forthcoming with information. Not afraid to vote for a no lynch even though we have seen in the past that that can be detrimental to town. Made a good case for no lynch.

Phil : Seems to be equally active as pass. 4th vote to lynch someone and 3rd bandwagon jump. Suspicious but not overtly so.

Minjae : Hasn't posted anything concrete. Mostly posting for the sake of posting. Scummy ?

Assassin : I voted Assassin because one of his posts hit me as strange. Re-reading i might remove this.

Fallen: Calls people inactive but hasnt been active himself. Only posts have been lynch/nolynch or commenting about how he will vote based on how everyone else does. Isn't making decisions for himself but following group. Slightly suspicious.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 04:20 PM
I actually just re-read everything and agree with Pass. If you look back at everyones posts (which i just did) Fallen has done nothing except vote randomly, unvote, or say that he is waiting to see what everyone else does. That isn't overtly scummy, but he seems to be posting just enough to seem active.

My first inclination on certain people:

Pass : seems to be active and forthcoming with information. Not afraid to vote for a no lynch even though we have seen in the past that that can be detrimental to town. Made a good case for no lynch.

Phil : Seems to be equally active as pass. 4th vote to lynch someone and 3rd bandwagon jump. Suspicious but not overtly so.

Minjae : Hasn't posted anything concrete. Mostly posting for the sake of posting. Scummy ?

Assassin : I voted Assassin because one of his posts hit me as strange. Re-reading i might remove this.

Fallen: Calls people inactive but hasnt been active himself. Only posts have been lynch/nolynch or commenting about how he will vote based on how everyone else does. Isn't making decisions for himself but following group. Slightly suspicious.

And your view on hosh and wolf?

Trigger Unhappy
07-21-2014, 04:27 PM
And your view on hosh and wolf?

Hosh I think now is town. he hasnt been giving a ton of information but then again he is new to the game.

Wolf - When Hosh was being voted by the bandwagon, Wolf didnt join in. He actually made a comment that it seemed wrong. He agreed with Pass idea of no lynch after the case was made and so feel less suspicious of him than most people.

TheFallen927
07-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Pass i don't really mind being a suspect but the reason i'm posting a lot is due to the fact i can't think of things to make a longer post at the time. Also making long posts is something i don't do a lot unless i find the topic interesting enough or is important i will make a longer post for it.

Concerning this game i think that your reasoning for a no lynch is good and would increase the chances of the cop finding mafia if there is an investigation role in-game this would also prolong the game and could allow for that player to waste there power on someone note important if there persuaded by others to do that. I wont change my vote to that option though

Also if you want me to be more active jut say so though i wont be on in 1 hour due to it being 10:35 pm right now.

Wolfenstinger
07-21-2014, 04:41 PM
I still feel that killing off Hoshiro is going to be wrong at the moment. Gut feeling atm; may change after this day.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Pass i don't really mind being a suspect but the reason i'm posting a lot is due to the fact i can't think of things to make a longer post at the time. Also making long posts is something i don't do a lot unless i find the topic interesting enough or is important i will make a longer post for it.

Concerning this game i think that your reasoning for a no lynch is good and would increase the chances of the cop finding mafia if there is an investigation role in-game this would also prolong the game and could allow for that player to waste there power on someone note important if there persuaded by others to do that. I wont change my vote to that option though

Also if you want me to be more active jut say so though i wont be on in 1 hour due to it being 10:35 pm right now.

It wasn't so much that you haven't been active enough, it has more to do with how you have been voting and when you vote and unvote. coupled with the fact that I see it as unlikely that scum have abstained from voting when they could have hammered two different people. Adding a couple sentences as to the reasoning behind your post always helps and gives the person in question a chance to reason with you ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thanks for the reply! I still think we should hold off for the day--I just find you a bit more suspicious then anyone else at the moment. Depending on how the votes go and who scum kills that should solidify a couple of my suspicions.

TheFallen927
07-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the advice at the end of your post i will do that more often when i make other votes.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Yes, correct. 4th vote.
1st on hosh because he is the new brett.
2nd on min because he lied.
3rd on ass because voting a no lynch to lynch is scummy
4th on you because inactivity.

lol, best reason ever to lynch hosh

- - - Updated - - -

hmm....im i think im starting to grasp this game now and the way people think and how to start seeing who is who.

minjae
07-21-2014, 07:53 PM

I don't even know what to say to this. I guess I'll go afk and not have any say in anything. That would be scummy too right?
Apparently anything is scummy.

I have some guesses at who might be who, but obviously, it's probably not right. Just hunches.

But either way, if you want to see that as scummy, go for it.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 08:01 PM
I don't even know what to say to this. I guess I'll go afk and not have any say in anything. That would be scummy too right?
Apparently anything is scummy.

I have some guesses at who might be who, but obviously, it's probably not right. Just hunches.

But either way, if you want to see that as scummy, go for it.

Voice your opinion my dude. Who do you feel is scummy and why. Maybe others feel the same way as you, but won't say it.

Nemesis
07-21-2014, 08:12 PM
Vote count before bed

1. Phil - Trig
2. Minjae - Assassin
3. Assassin - Trig
4. Pass - No LYnch
5. Trigger Unhappy - Assassin
6. TheFallen - Trig
7. Wolf - Phil
8. hoshiro - Trig

Assassin
07-21-2014, 08:30 PM
Isn't 4 enough to lynch? or is it half plus one or something?

Wolfenstinger
07-21-2014, 08:35 PM
Need 5 to lynch for our Day one.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Yeah, isn't the system half alive + 1?

Nemesis
07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
It takes a majority to lynch. With 8 alive that's 5 votes.

minjae
07-21-2014, 09:21 PM
I still feel like assassin is fishy, which is why I haven't changed my vote on him.
It's his randomness to everything he's doing right now. He's going back and forth in different directions.
I can only see that as scummy, and if I'm wrong, then....well....shit.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 09:21 PM
So what are your opinions of fallen?

minjae
07-21-2014, 09:29 PM
I also feel like hosh is definitely not mafia, but that could be wrong too. I just have a hunch that he's def pro-town.
This is after almost lynching him. The more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that he's probably not mafia.
But I'm sure some of you guys already assumed that.
I'm just voicing my opinions so far.

- - - Updated - - -

So what are your opinions of fallen?

Hm...I'm not sure what to make of it. He's mainly only there for the votes. Not so much on his opinions of why he's voting for who or why he voted.
He might be a little fishy too.

He was also saying about how no lynching is good. I'm not gonna jump the gun and go straight to assuming he's mafia, but there's also Pass that is trying to reason that no lynch is good as well..

Honestly, as of right now, I don't know what to make of it.
For now I'm still voting for Assassin.

Trigger Unhappy
07-21-2014, 09:45 PM
I also feel like hosh is definitely not mafia, but that could be wrong too. I just have a hunch that he's def pro-town.
This is after almost lynching him. The more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that he's probably not mafia.
But I'm sure some of you guys already assumed that.
I'm just voicing my opinions so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm...I'm not sure what to make of it. He's mainly only there for the votes. Not so much on his opinions of why he's voting for who or why he voted.
He might be a little fishy too.

He was also saying about how no lynching is good. I'm not gonna jump the gun and go straight to assuming he's mafia, but there's also Pass that is trying to reason that no lynch is good as well..

Honestly, as of right now, I don't know what to make of it.
For now I'm still voting for Assassin.

Thank you... and I agree with you about Assassin, but also agree with Pass about Fallen.

hoshiro-
07-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Unvote

phil.™
07-22-2014, 07:17 AM
I also feel like hosh is definitely not mafia, but that could be wrong too. I just have a hunch that he's def pro-town..

How can you be so sure about this?

Assassin
07-22-2014, 07:36 AM
I just want this to get going, that's why I voted trig. My actual idea is still a no lynch.

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 07:37 AM
i know its a little late in the game but i have a quick question. Does the mafia know who the other mafia is or are they are not told anything?

Nemesis
07-22-2014, 07:38 AM
i know its a little late in the game but i have a quick question. Does the mafia know who the other mafia is or are they are not told anything?

If there is a mafia and if there are multiple, they would know who each other are when they are PMed their roles.

Assassin
07-22-2014, 07:41 AM
So we have to watch out for someone that sticks up for someone else, without having anyway of knowing anything at this point.

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 07:42 AM
If there is a mafia and if there are multiple, they would know who each other are when they are PMed their roles.

I see, then can i please have a chart to see who voted for who?

phil.™
07-22-2014, 07:53 AM
I see, then can i please have a chart to see who voted for who?

Unvote

Vote count before bed

1. Phil - Trig
2. Minjae - Assassin
3. Assassin - Trig
4. Pass - No LYnch
6. TheFallen - Trig
7. Wolf - Phil
8. hoshiro - Nobody

I believe this is current, with your unvote.

- - - Updated - - -

Hosh, from nem's last updated vote to your "unvote" was only half a page. It doesn't take much to go from page 17 to page 18. Are you trying to distract us from something?

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 07:57 AM
holy shit you're right, i completely forgot about that, my bad

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Unvote

Vote TriggerUnhappy

:violin:

Passarelli
07-22-2014, 08:22 AM
Also, don't count on others to do work for you. You should get into a habit of making excel sheets or such to keep track of votes and other information, especially if you want data from way back when until now (which is often very useful late game).

- - - Updated - - -

Wolf, are you just trying to get out of day 1 or do you still not trust Trigger? I thought he did a fair job defending himself.

Assassin
07-22-2014, 08:23 AM
Also, don't count on others to do work for you. You should get into a habit of making excel sheets or such to keep track of votes and other information, especially if you want data from way back when until now (which is often very useful late game).

- - - Updated - - -

Wolf, are you just trying to get out of day 1 or do you still not trust Trigger? I thought he did a fair job defending himself.
This.

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 08:28 AM
so i went back to see who all the people who voted for who and this is what i got so far. The persons name is on the left, and after the : is the people they have voted for this far in the game.

phil: hosh, ass, min, trig
minj: phil, hosh, ass
ass: phil, trig
pass: minj
trig: hosh, ass
fall: wolf, minj, hosh, trig
wolf: phil, trig
hosh: pass. trig

Looking at this, the only person who has ever been on the 3 main lynch train (me, ass, trig) is phil, which makes me very suspicious of him, fallen on the other hand, has joined the lynch train on me and trig, so i was wondering why he didnt join the one for assassin. So if i had to guess, if fallen is mafia, then theres a likely change that ass could be mafia. This is purely my guess though so im not sure if i am correct or not. The 3 people that i am most suspicious about at the moment is phil, ass, and fallen.

Vote fall

- - - Updated - - -

lol, yea

Nemesis
07-22-2014, 08:28 AM
I can only keep current counters due to my inbox size. I PM myself the votes when I go home so I can keep them as I go.

Here is your current vote count AND vote list:

1. Phil - Trig
2. Minjae - Assassin
3. Assassin - Trig
4. Pass - No LYnch
6. TheFallen - Trig
7. Wolf - Trig
8. hoshiro - TheFallen

It takes 5 votes to lynch.

Trigger Unhappy
07-22-2014, 08:38 AM
100 % vt
Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

Vote fallen

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 08:49 AM
unvote

Vote Phil

I request that I go back to my previous vote.

TheFallen927
07-22-2014, 09:39 AM
If i was mafia i would target the players who are most important to the towns success which in my opinion is pass followed by Phil.

These two both gave good reasons to pick their respective option if we went with no lynch there is a possibility of having the doc protecting the cop for more investigations to be done on different players if both roles are in the game and neither are lynched. The lynch route that is mainly supported by Phil on why this route should be taken would allow for a non power role to be taken out hopefully this is based on the theory there is a power role in this game.

Now the reason the mafia would like go after these to is because they are providing the most information currently and may target them or don't support the route they follow. This would make these players look suspicious because tactically speaking lynching is the better option for day one atm. This is because night 1 with a no lynch day 1 could make innocent players look more suspicious if one of there voters for them to be lynched is taken out by mafia these could cause problems on day two where a no lynch could help 2 more than a lynch that day.

The following is the no lynch scenario:

If Phil was eliminated by mafia at night the people not fully supporting would look like suspects the same would happen if pass was taken out at night. This would allow the mafia on either side to eliminate the leader of the no lynch faction or the lynch faction without coming out as a mafia suspect to other players thus allowing them to win instead of town.

The lynch scenario:

The mafia would most likely take out non important targets that wouldn't make them look suspicious they would likely do this during the day and night phase of the game thus allowing them to continually eliminate the non important town players until its 3 town two mafia there may be more town or mafia depending on their skill level though the could have taken out Phil or pass by then. This on thoughts on how the mafia are playing right now and will probably continue to do so.

Passarelli
07-22-2014, 09:45 AM
So this may be a little hard to follow, but I thought I'd give out my notes thus far for day 1 as I keep track of the wagons. I won't be giving this out again but I thought people might find it interesting

First, a few notes. The numbers proceeding names is the order in which actions took place. Things in parenthesis are reasons they voted that way and any notes I wanted to keep. Unvotes are in brackets and also include numbers (since it is important to keep tabs on when people unvote as well as vote). Sorry in advance for this wall, but there have been an absurd amount of wagons thus far.

Wagon A Minjae: 1 Passarelli (rng) [21 unvote]
Wagon B Phil: 2 Wolfenstinger (joke?) [20 unvoted] Minjae (6 joke?) [7 unvoted]
Wagon C Wolfenstinger: 3 Fallen (joke?) [DOESN'T COUNT. IMPROPER FORMAT!! unvoted] [8 unvoted]
Wagon D Passarelli: 4 Hoshiro (thought rng was suspicious) [*DOESN'T COUNT. IMPROPER FORMAT!! unvoted to vote for scribbles who isn't in the game]
Wagon E Minjae: DOESN'T COUNT. IMPROPER FORMAT!! Fallen (inactivity)

9 Nemesis clears all votes done concerning Scribble. Denoted via *

Wagon F Hoshiro: 10 Trigger (no reason given) [27 unvote to vote assassin maybe], 11 Phil (no reason given) [14 unvote no reason given--was changing vote to Minjae], 12 Fallen (no reason given) [16 unvoted stating he would vote for trigger], 13 Minjae (sheep) [17 unvoted--was trying to make conversation? PLACED HOSH 1 VOTE FROM LYNCH]
Wagon G Minjae: 15 Phil (Minjae lied?) [19 unvoted no reason given--wanted more pictures of ass? Hopefully women, prob men]
No Lynch: 18 Assassin (why?!?!) [23 unvoted due to hunch about Phil] , 21 Passarelli (research! Logic!), 22 Wolfenstinger (Passarelli's Logic!) [24 unvoted--no reason given]
Wagon H Trigger: 20 Wolfenstinger (hunch?) [22 unvote]
Wagon I Phil: 23 Assassin (hunch?) [28 unvoted to vote Trigger], 25 Wolfenstinger (Phil smells? Like feces, steak, fresh cut grass, or strawberries I wonder?) [32 unvote]
Wagon J Assassin: 26 Phil (retalitory) 30 (unvote to vote Trigger0, 27 Trigger (assassin went from no vote to phil) [34 unvotes CLAIMS VT!!!!], 28 Minjae (swayed by trigger?),
Wagon K Trigger: 28 Hoshiro (Trigger's voting?) [32 unvote], 29 Assassin (screw it?), 30 Phil (No reason given), 31 Fallen (no reason given), 32 Wolfenstinger (no reason given) [35 unvote]
Wagon L Fallen: 33 Hoshiro (my reasoning), 34 Trigger (no reason given)
Wagon M Phil: 35 Wolfenstinger (phil still smells? Jesus man, take a fucking shower!)

Yeah, fun times!

- - - Updated - - -

If i was mafia i would target the players who are most important to the towns success which in my opinion is pass followed by Phil.

These two both gave good reasons to pick their respective option if we went with no lynch there is a possibility of having the doc protecting the cop for more investigations to be done on different players if both roles are in the game and neither are lynched. The lynch route that is mainly supported by Phil on why this route should be taken would allow for a non power role to be taken out hopefully this is based on the theory there is a power role in this game.

Now the reason the mafia would like go after these to is because they are providing the most information currently and may target them or don't support the route they follow. This would make these players look suspicious because tactically speaking lynching is the better option for day one atm. This is because night 1 with a no lynch day 1 could make innocent players look more suspicious if one of there voters for them to be lynched is taken out by mafia these could cause problems on day two where a no lynch could help 2 more than a lynch that day.

The following is the no lynch scenario:

If Phil was eliminated by mafia at night the people not fully supporting would look like suspects the same would happen if pass was taken out at night. This would allow the mafia on either side to eliminate the leader of the no lynch faction or the lynch faction without coming out as a mafia suspect to other players thus allowing them to win instead of town.

The lynch scenario:

The mafia would most likely take out non important targets that wouldn't make them look suspicious they would likely do this during the day and night phase of the game thus allowing them to continually eliminate the non important town players until its 3 town two mafia there may be more town or mafia depending on their skill level though the could have taken out Phil or pass by then. This on thoughts on how the mafia are playing right now and will probably continue to do so.

Since there is likely a doctor and they want to sow as much confusion as possible, they will most likely target someone in the middle. Scum only needs to survive for 2 mislynches to win.

phil.™
07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
So this may be a little hard to follow, but I thought I'd give out my notes thus far for day 1 as I keep track of the wagons. I won't be giving this out again but I thought people might find it interesting

First, a few notes. The numbers proceeding names is the order in which actions took place. Things in parenthesis are reasons they voted that way and any notes I wanted to keep. Unvotes are in brackets and also include numbers (since it is important to keep tabs on when people unvote as well as vote). Sorry in advance for this wall, but there have been an absurd amount of wagons thus far.

Wagon A Minjae: 1 Passarelli (rng) [21 unvote]
Wagon B Phil: 2 Wolfenstinger (joke?) [20 unvoted] Minjae (6 joke?) [7 unvoted]
Wagon C Wolfenstinger: 3 Fallen (joke?) [DOESN'T COUNT. IMPROPER FORMAT!! unvoted] [8 unvoted]
Wagon D Passarelli: 4 Hoshiro (thought rng was suspicious) [*DOESN'T COUNT. IMPROPER FORMAT!! unvoted to vote for scribbles who isn't in the game]
Wagon E Minjae: DOESN'T COUNT. IMPROPER FORMAT!! Fallen (inactivity)

9 Nemesis clears all votes done concerning Scribble. Denoted via *

Wagon F Hoshiro: 10 Trigger (no reason given) [27 unvote to vote assassin maybe], 11 Phil (no reason given) [14 unvote no reason given--was changing vote to Minjae], 12 Fallen (no reason given) [16 unvoted stating he would vote for trigger], 13 Minjae (sheep) [17 unvoted--was trying to make conversation? PLACED HOSH 1 VOTE FROM LYNCH]
Wagon G Minjae: 15 Phil (Minjae lied?) [19 unvoted no reason given--wanted more pictures of ass? Hopefully women, prob men]
No Lynch: 18 Assassin (why?!?!) [23 unvoted due to hunch about Phil] , 21 Passarelli (research! Logic!), 22 Wolfenstinger (Passarelli's Logic!) [24 unvoted--no reason given]
Wagon H Trigger: 20 Wolfenstinger (hunch?) [22 unvote]
Wagon I Phil: 23 Assassin (hunch?) [28 unvoted to vote Trigger], 25 Wolfenstinger (Phil smells? Like feces, steak, fresh cut grass, or strawberries I wonder?) [32 unvote]
Wagon J Assassin: 26 Phil (retalitory) 30 (unvote to vote Trigger0, 27 Trigger (assassin went from no vote to phil) [34 unvotes CLAIMS VT!!!!], 28 Minjae (swayed by trigger?),
Wagon K Trigger: 28 Hoshiro (Trigger's voting?) [32 unvote], 29 Assassin (screw it?), 30 Phil (No reason given), 31 Fallen (no reason given), 32 Wolfenstinger (no reason given) [35 unvote]
Wagon L Fallen: 33 Hoshiro (my reasoning), 34 Trigger (no reason given)
Wagon M Phil: 35 Wolfenstinger (phil still smells? Jesus man, take a fucking shower!)

Yeah, fun times!

- - - Updated - - -

Since there is likely a doctor and they want to sow as much confusion as possible, they will most likely target someone in the middle. Scum only needs to survive for 2 mislynches to win.

This was the biggest cluster fuck I have seen. Ever.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

Vote Phil

I request that I go back to my previous vote.

I thought you were joking with your votes towards me. You really think i'm scum don't you?

Assassin
07-22-2014, 12:02 PM
Lets just lynch someone this first day is taking way too long. Nem....start even beginners off at night 1 instead of day 1 from now on. These debates get no where with people who are actually intelligent.

phil.™
07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Lets just lynch someone this first day is taking way too long. Nem....start even beginners off at night 1 instead of day 1 from now on. These debates get no where with people who are actually intelligent.
Agreed. Let's just get a lynch wagon. Our other game is moving much faster than this.

I can only keep current counters due to my inbox size. I PM myself the votes when I go home so I can keep them as I go.

Here is your current vote count AND vote list:

1. Phil - Trig
2. Minjae - Assassin
3. Assassin - Trig
4. Pass - No LYnch
6. TheFallen - Trig
7. Wolf - Trig
8. hoshiro - TheFallen

It takes 5 votes to lynch.

Trig needs 1 more
Ass needs 3 More
Fall needs 4 more
No Lynch needs 4 more

Passarelli
07-22-2014, 12:15 PM

Assassin, look where night start got us in the other game. That's all I'm going to say since we shouldn't really discuss it here.

I don't see why you think night start gives us more information, other then giving Scum an extra hit on town before any discussion even goes on. If there is a cop, they can clear 1 person--however, that would require the cop to claim day 1 to clear someone.

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Agreed. Let's just get a lynch wagon. Our other game is moving much faster than this.

Trig needs 1 more
Ass needs 3 More
Fall needs 4 more
No Lynch needs 4 more

me and trig actually voted for fallen so he only needs 3 more

- - - Updated - - -

and didnt wolf change his vote back to you?

- - - Updated - - -

8671 ...

Trigger Unhappy
07-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Also since Phil left himself out of the list

Phil needs 4 more votes for lynch

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 12:27 PM
I thought you were joking with your votes towards me. You really think i'm scum don't you?

No I just like seeing your name in red everytime I vote for you. <3
Still smells btw. :wtg:

phil.™
07-22-2014, 12:39 PM
Sorry, was working on a car. Totally forgot wolf changed his to me.
So 3 more for fallen
4 More for me.

minjae
07-22-2014, 01:16 PM
Yeah, we're not getting anywhere. I'm still keeping my vote on Assassin. You guys keep changing your votes lol

And damn Pass...that was the most confusing, detailed shit ever. lolol

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 01:40 PM
You know what, idea. I'll be back in like an hour or two omm....

Next person in line that I like can pick my vote for me and i'll change it when I get back ... I pick..... Assassin. Yeah there's nothing that'll go wrong by doing this.

Assassin
07-22-2014, 01:51 PM
You know what, idea. I'll be back in like an hour or two omm....

Next person in line that I like can pick my vote for me and i'll change it when I get back ... I pick..... Assassin. Yeah there's nothing that'll go wrong by doing this.

Nem we don't have any third party in these setups right? Like he wouldn't be a joker or what not...

phil.™
07-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Nem we don't have any third party in these setups right? Like he wouldn't be a joker or what not...

Lawllllll. Twist of the game hahahah

Nemesis
07-22-2014, 02:27 PM
The set up possibilities were listed in thread start, it's your job to pinpoint roles from there.

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Yeah, we're not getting anywhere. I'm still keeping my vote on Assassin. You guys keep changing your votes lol

And damn Pass...that was the most confusing, detailed shit ever. lolol

^ that

- - - Updated - - -

this is taking forever

Passarelli
07-22-2014, 02:46 PM
It is basically a synopsis of everything that has happened in the thread and my thoughts so far. I do that so I don't have to always go back and read 50+ pages of threads when I go to analyse wagons. It also doesn't help that there have been so many different wagons this game. There are only 8 players and there have been 13 different wagons so far.

That way I only have to go back and read for flavor clues if I miss any as I go.

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 03:28 PM

No, i'm not third party. I'm just extremely tired of all the randomness, so we either finish this day up or it'll be like this for another 25 or so pages of us pointing fingers at one another and not getting anywhere. Though I am pretty random myself, that's why Assassin gets to pick my vote and i'll change to it. I am not affiliated with anyone, or I am and it's very inconspicuous.

Also would like to mention : Phil still smells. Must vote him off island soon. :plzdie: :smirk:

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 06:11 PM
unvote

vote phil

phil.™
07-22-2014, 06:28 PM
unvote

vote phil

Jumping on a random lynch wagon?
Remember hosh, it was me who unvoted for you first. If i was scum, I would have kept that 4 votes on you and easily waited. Someone def would have lynched you.

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 06:45 PM
true...good point.... you make a good point,

unvote

fall

- - - Updated - - -

vote fall

disregard the red letters above, my fault

minjae
07-22-2014, 08:37 PM
Ok...now hosh is being super fishy switching his votes so easily. I understand we're trying to get over the first day, but you're all over the place.
I may have to redact my statement of you...

phil.™
07-22-2014, 08:48 PM
Ok...now hosh is being super fishy switching his votes so easily. I understand we're trying to get over the first day, but you're all over the place.
I may have to redact my statement of you...

Hosh is all over the place.
He either doesn't know what he's doing as scum, or he is possibly scum, which is why he didn't claim when he was 1 lynch away.

I want to add, being quiet or being active in this game means NOTHING right now to us. Reason being, everyone's thinking right now is;
A) X player is being too talkative, creating diversions, he's scum.
B) X player is switching between votes, he's scum.
C) X player is not talking enough and just following votes, he's scum.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't know what he's doing as town*, or he is possibly scum*

is what i meant.

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 08:59 PM
I lost faith. Assassin; hurry up and pick my vote target, before Phil stinks up the rest of the day. :shodan:

hoshiro-
07-22-2014, 09:09 PM
It's not that. It's just I have a feeling that either phil of fallen is scum. Phil did save me from being lynch so I'm just going back to lynching fallen first.

Assassin
07-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Wolfen go Fallen.

Unvote
Vote Fallen

Wolfenstinger
07-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Unvote

Vote Fallen

I heard Fallen has cookies tho. GL Fallen! This choice is now locked and I refuse to change it now. :reddot:

Trigger Unhappy
07-23-2014, 12:27 AM
Fallen you should respond with a defense before the 5th and last vote comes your way.

phil.™
07-23-2014, 02:24 AM
Woke up in the middle of the night to check update on this.
Will give fall until 6am EST to respond.

TheFallen927
07-23-2014, 03:40 AM
So for not posting good reasons for my votes i am possibly scum yet some of you do the same thing yet you have played a lot more games then me with this being my 1st time playing.

This leads me to believe you are either doing this on purpose to get rid of someone who hasn't played a game like this before or you're mafia and taking out the least experienced players first who could be crucial to towns victory later on. At this point the game is turned into anything a player doesn't do or does do is scummy and is likely to get x player lynched even though they could have useful information for the town. Also Phil thanks for the deadline due to my timezone being GMT+1.
Anyway at this point my top 2 suspicious players are Hoshiro jumping votes like i was doing at the being even though he has player a game or two more than me he should know better in my opinion. Now for my 2nd is assassin is now going with little to no reason with his votes like i did earlier in the game but assassin should be make less mistakes with having played this game before and those games weren't set up like this with just beginners. so these players should have gained a better grasp at how to player from people like what or cyber by looking at there posts or play styles to see how they could improve. This is due to you both being in the LoL game that cyber made.

Just woke up to post this might post later if i survive.

phil.™
07-23-2014, 04:55 AM
I will hold my vote for the time being.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 05:12 AM
Votes:
TheFallen - 4 (1 left to lynch)
Trigger - 2 (3 left to lynch)
Assassin - 1 (4 left to lynch)
No Lynch - 1 (4 left to enter)

phil.™
07-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Nobody vote the last vote for fallen yet. We need a game plan, and I think I may have one. I am driving at the moment, and will post when I get to work.

Whoever votes the final vote for fallen before I state my game plan, I will assume you are mafia getting the lynch over with.

hoshiro-
07-23-2014, 07:25 AM
So for not posting good reasons for my votes i am possibly scum yet some of you do the same thing yet you have played a lot more games then me with this being my 1st time playing.

This leads me to believe you are either doing this on purpose to get rid of someone who hasn't played a game like this before or you're mafia and taking out the least experienced players first who could be crucial to towns victory later on. At this point the game is turned into anything a player doesn't do or does do is scummy and is likely to get x player lynched even though they could have useful information for the town. Also Phil thanks for the deadline due to my timezone being GMT+1.
Anyway at this point my top 2 suspicious players are Hoshiro jumping votes like i was doing at the being even though he has player a game or two more than me he should know better in my opinion. Now for my 2nd is assassin is now going with little to no reason with his votes like i did earlier in the game but assassin should be make less mistakes with having played this game before and those games weren't set up like this with just beginners. so these players should have gained a better grasp at how to player from people like what or cyber by looking at there posts or play styles to see how they could improve. This is due to you both being in the LoL game that cyber made.

Just woke up to post this might post later if i survive.

not true about the first reason bro, this is only my second time playing and i was the first one out my last game so im still a noob too

phil.™
07-23-2014, 07:46 AM
SORRY. WALL OF TEXT COMING

Okay, so here is my proposition. Either someone has another game plan, or we can try and stick with this one.

At this point the game is turned into anything a player doesn't do or does do is scummy and is likely to get x player lynched even though they could have useful information for the town.

Are you soft claiming that you have a power role? What useful information could you possibly provide for us as a town? Your longest post was your two suspicion on hosh and ass, and that's after being put into a corner from a lynch.

Sorry fallen, you will die this game. You will either be lynched today, killed tonight or lynched tomorrow; this is what I propose.

The reason why I am hesitant to vote fallen is because of the quote listed above. He may very well have a power role, seeing that town will never get any useful information at night.
A) We vote lynch fallen Day 1, and gamble if he is a power role. If he's town, then it was bound to happen sooner or later (not to him but another town). If he is scum, well done whoever started the lynch train.
B) We do not vote lynch him, either vote someone else suspicious, or possibly vote a no-lynch. (Which I am not for still), we can do the following for the night.
i) If we do not vote lynch fallen now, there's a good chance mafia will target him (as he is potential power role).
ii) If you are in fact the cop, I do ask the doctor or healer (if we have one) to protect fallen. Next day, if fallen is telling the truth, the doctor or healer or whatever should be dead, and fallen better have some information for us next day. If he does not have any information for us, mafia luckily targeted the doctor or whatever, and fallen is lying and is scum. We vote lynch him next day.
iii) If you are in fact the doctor, protect yourself. This will buy the cop 1 day (if we even have a cop). If nobody dies at night, fallen is our doctor, and is telling the truth. He is crossed off our list from the lynch vote, and mafia will target him the following night, again buying the cop or sheriff (if we have one) another night.
iv) If some random dies, fallen is possibly lying and we vote lynch him next day.

Assassin
07-23-2014, 07:52 AM
Actually Fallen this is only my 3rd game (4th if you count the other current game going).

Trigger Unhappy
07-23-2014, 08:43 AM
3rd game here

minjae
07-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Hence a beginner game LOL.
Most, almost all of us don't have much experience, except the few.

Yeah, it definitely seems like he's soft claiming a power role from what he said.
And/or he's just claiming he has information? Like a watcher of some sort. Which I doubt because this game is supposed to be a simple set up.
I may change my lynch vote depending on how the night goes, and maybe even before that. What phil said does make sense in his "wall of text" (which is really nothing compared to some others...lol)

What do you guys think? We lynch fallen? OR lynch/no lynch someone else suspicious, and then wait to see what happens at night.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course the fact he could be mafia as well. Which is obviously why we could/would be lynching him.

hoshiro-
07-23-2014, 09:07 AM
I'm not changing my votes anymore so it's up to you guys to decide. For now I'm gonna disappear until you guys decide on something.

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 09:37 AM
SORRY. WALL OF TEXT COMING

ii) If you are in fact the cop, I do ask the doctor or healer (if we have one) to protect fallen. Next day, if fallen is telling the truth, the doctor or healer or whatever should be dead, and fallen better have some information for us next day. If he does not have any information for us, mafia luckily targeted the doctor or whatever, and fallen is lying and is scum. We vote lynch him next day.

Phil, I expected you to at least read the wiki ; p

Doctors are not allowed to self-target.

Assassin
07-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Lets just get this rolling, someone else vote fallen so we can see where the chips land.

phil.™
07-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Phil, I expected you to at least read the wiki ; p
Totally forgot, and i actually read that this morning too.
iii) If fallen is doctor, then atleast we didn't lynch him.

Lets just get this rolling, someone else vote fallen so we can see where the chips land.
Without a game plan?

Assassin
07-23-2014, 10:57 AM
Totally forgot, and i actually read that this morning too.
iii) If fallen is doctor, then atleast we didn't lynch him.

Without a game plan?

Well we really have nothing to go off of, even if someone soft or hard claims, we have no way of backing them up, and would either then have to no lynch (and hope we get lucky) or tag someone else (and hope we get lucky), either way its a crap shoot, and will remain a crap shoot until we get the ball rolling.

phil.™
07-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Well we really have nothing to go off of, even if someone soft or hard claims, we have no way of backing them up, and would either then have to no lynch (and hope we get lucky) or tag someone else (and hope we get lucky), either way its a crap shoot, and will remain a crap shoot until we get the ball rolling.

You're right. No need to prolong this day anymore. Hosh, min and trig i was very iffy about voting. Hence my unvote. I really don't feel iffy on Fallen.
I will be the last vote.

Those who voted for Fallen:
Trig, hosh, ass, wolf, me. (respectively)

Sorry fallen.

unvote

fallen

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 11:41 AM
AWWWWWW YISSSSSSS!

That's a lynch.

No more talking, stand by a few for your verdict.

- - - Updated - - -

TheFallen, a Mafia Goon has been lynched by a jury of his peers. Five votes out of Eight players gives a majority decision.

If there are any night actions you can take. Send me a PM with what actions you'd like to take and on what player.

The First Night Has Begun

BladeTwinSwords
07-23-2014, 11:41 AM
It took you all 24 fucking pages JUST for Day 1...

Assassin
07-23-2014, 11:51 AM
We're newbies blade...get off it.

minjae
07-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Okay santa claus. Calm down.

phil.™
07-23-2014, 11:52 AM
AWWWWWW YISSSSSSS!

I lol'd hahahahah

hoshiro-
07-23-2014, 12:28 PM

Pshh I'm just glad in not the first to go this time

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 04:12 PM
During the Night, Passarelli The Town Doctor was killed. She was found shot to death.

Day Two Has Begun!

phil.™
07-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Holy shit, so we did have a doctor. Do we have a cop then? If so, any leads?
I know we're following a C9 setup with 2 mafia; there's no possibility of a 3 mafia setup right?

minjae
07-23-2014, 05:07 PM
Well shit..I knew it wouldn't be just all town and mafia set up. There had to have been power roles.
Bittersweet. We got 1 mafia, but lost a doctor. Guess Fallen did end up getting lynched sooner lol.

Hm...I guess it could be possible, but I doubt Nem would have put 3 mafia. Would he? No...no way.
I hope not.

Hopefully there's not another 24 pages for day 2......

hoshiro-
07-23-2014, 05:27 PM
vote min

phil.™
07-23-2014, 05:29 PM
vote min

Do you have something on min?

- - - Updated - - -

vote min

Do you have something on min?

hoshiro-
07-23-2014, 05:32 PM
gut feeling, he is the only one alive that didnt vote for fallen which makes me wonder because he was part of mine and ass's almost succestful lynch train

- - - Updated - - -

and we've also established that im not mafia right? since i was the one who started the lynch train on fallen

phil.™
07-23-2014, 05:36 PM
and we've also established that im not mafia right? since i was the one who started the lynch train on fallen

False. You could have easily started that lynch train in hopes to get majority town on your side so you don't get vote lynched and can easily kill town one-by-one during the night.

Most likely you are town though, seeing that this is your second game, you probably didn't even think that.

With that said, you are not our cop, are you?

Also, can someone confirm we have a 2 mafia setup, and this isn't some "holy shit" 3 mafia setup?

Trigger Unhappy
07-23-2014, 05:50 PM

Phil you posted this... Why are you talking about 3 mafia now?

- - - Updated - - -

Of these #2 and #4 are invalidated

hoshiro-
07-23-2014, 05:51 PM
False. You could have easily started that lynch train in hopes to get majority town on your side so you don't get vote lynched and can easily kill town one-by-one during the night.

Most likely you are town though, seeing that this is your second game, you probably didn't even think that.

With that said, you are not our cop, are you?

Also, can someone confirm we have a 2 mafia setup, and this isn't some "holy shit" 3 mafia setup?

holy shit, i did not even think of that tactic. I will use that the next time i am mafia.

Wolfenstinger
07-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Vote Phil

Guess why. :smirk:

phil.™
07-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Phil you posted this... Why are you talking about 3 mafia now?

- - - Updated - - -

Of these #2 and #4 are invalidated
I'm just double confirming with you guys to see what you will think. That is a C9 setup, but you think Nem would have made a twist and added a 3rd mafia? Or you think he legit kept it as simple as possible, with the C9 setup i posted.

holy shit, i did not even think of that tactic. I will use that the next time i am mafia.
Are you saying you are mafia?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Phil

Guess why. :smirk:

Lol, don't be a dick hahaha.

Wolfenstinger
07-23-2014, 06:07 PM
I know who it is. But I also know ... that PHIL STILL SMELLS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T :bath: LAST NIGHT. :smirk: