PDA

View Full Version : Role Maddness v.1.0 (Erm ma gawd)

Pages : 1 [2]

phil.™
07-27-2014, 10:18 AM
No I am asking what were your night actions? Who did you target each night?
If nem didn't get anything from me last night, that means I was role blocked. Or deflected or whatever. I'm being 100% legit and honest when I used my action to help nem. So that means one of you is a role blocker, and one is bus. You saying he's a mafia bus driver, can only mean to me that you are a role blocker.

And why you would role block me when I clearly said I would help nem and town win this, I'll never understand.
Hence, my vote on you. If you are indeed a role blocker pass, you would have been better off targeting scribbs, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, I did not lie about normaliser. If anything, you or scribbs is lying about your role.
Well not scribbs, technically scribbs hasn't said a word yet. So I can only point at you for the time being.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Phil, you clearly don't even know the role that you fake claimed. Go read the mafiascum forums please as to why you are incorrect.

I'm not going to give you more information. I already have said who I targeted each and every night.

- - - Updated - - -

Err, wiki, not forums.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 11:16 AM
Look, I got a guilty ping off of Scribble. Either it's right or it's not. If we say he was bussed then it's one of you two, or we say that the bus didn't get lucky and pick exactly right and it's scrib. We have no way to know and only have one chance at it. If scrib did get bussed then he is the doc and stupid for being afk.

Then pass is lying, but at this point it's a crap shoot.

Boy it sure would be fucking helpful to have someone who could call out one person and instantly kill them if they were mafia. That sure would be a helpful ability not to fucking waste instantly.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 12:19 PM
Nemesis, the flavor showed Assassin being bussed and he was town sided. There is no reason Scribbles should have turned up guilty even if myself or Phil were lying about not being the bus because the flavor clearly showed Assassin as being one of the people bussed. Scribbles bussing his own kill is the only thing that makes sense.

Phil's role should be obvious because he refuses to vote for the obvious scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil, since you keep trying to get information out of me and it will increase towns win chances to 100% if you lynch Scribbles, I'll tell you whatever you want to know except what I think you are as releasing that is of detriment to the town.

1st night I targeted Blade (result of die roll). 2nd night I targeted Cyber (which I said). 3rd night I targeted Nemesis (which I also said I would do). First night was the only night I didn't disclose, as there was no point--random pick is random.

What else would you like to know?

- - - Updated - - -

No I am asking what were your night actions? Who did you target each night?
If nem didn't get anything from me last night, that means I was role blocked. Or deflected or whatever. I'm being 100% legit and honest when I used my action to help nem. So that means one of you is a role blocker, and one is bus. You saying he's a mafia bus driver, can only mean to me that you are a role blocker.

And why you would role block me when I clearly said I would help nem and town win this, I'll never understand.
Hence, my vote on you. If you are indeed a role blocker pass, you would have been better off targeting scribbs, not me.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, I did not lie about normaliser. If anything, you or scribbs is lying about your role.
Well not scribbs, technically scribbs hasn't said a word yet. So I can only point at you for the time being.

Normalizer turns someones role into the closest normal role. Normalizing a Sane Cop does nothing--normalizing an insane cop (which he isn't as he got correct reads on Cyber) makes him sane. In neither scenario would the mod be required to tell the player anything.

Also, there is nothing in the flavor that could be construed as you being roleblocked. I really don't even know where you are getting this stuff >_>

phil.™
07-27-2014, 12:26 PM
How do I not know my own role? What clearly explained to my in my inbox what my role is, how many times I can use it, and even have an example. So you stating that I don't even know my own role, a "fake role" as well is bs.

You talk like you can't be the mafia what so ever. If nem was cop, then he should have received something confirming any investigation will be an accurate one.
So nem claim on scribb may be good, may be wrong. If it's wrong, then pass is mafia, pass wins.

You role blocked me pass. I highly doubt nem would role block me.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Phil, if Nemesis was already sane, he wouldn't receive anything. Even if he were insane or one of the other role modifications, he very likely wouldn't receive anything like that. You weren't roleblocked because there is no roleblocker. There is a bus (scribbles), Faith Healer, Cop, and whatever you are.

Besides that, if I was a roleblocker, how would I have bussed scribbles with myself to make him look guilty? #1 - Bus can not self target. #2 - two very powerful roles for 1 person is stupid. #3 - you clearly didn't know normalizer because you would know that targeting a role that is already normal would have no effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil, Nemesis has already said he was a sane cop (or at least a naive cop) as he got a town sided verdict for Cyber. He got a guilty verdict for Scribbles. It is impossible for the bus target himself with someone else and thus frame someone. Therefore Scribbles MUST be guilty. Please outline a scenario in which Scribbles is innocent. Keep in mind that there are 4 people left so there can only be 1 mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, you still aren't going to vote for Scribbles even though what I asked isn't possible because of what your role is. >_>

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Tonight if Phil dies from RNG I might target myself (even though it won't do anything) to at least give us a chance against Scribbles bussing me with Nemesis then targeting me (killing Nemesis and forcing me to target myself anyway). At least that way it might give us a chance.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 01:57 PM
If we let What pick someone and it isn't mafia it's gg. It'll be 1v1 tomorrow.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Yep. We can't even vote no lynch right now or else it would be good game.

Phil, are you still trying to figure out how Scribbles couldn't be mafia? Because there isn't one. Scribbles bussed his own kill in order to ensure that his kill would go through. If I would have chosen to protect Assassin, he moved that protection to someone else (most likely me) then went to kill the person he bussed with. Therefore ensuring his kill on Assassin since he wouldn't have protection.

As it stands, it looks like Town has either a 25% chance of winning if What rolls 1d4 or a 20% chance if he rolls 1d5 (+1 for no lynch). He has to pick Scribbles.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 02:14 PM
I would have felt more at ease if I wasn't role blocked, or defected or whatever. If I wasnt, yeah def in a heart beat I would have voted scribbs.

I had one shot, and was hoping not to die before using it. I had the PERFECT opportunity to use it, AND know who to use it on. Someone blocked it. I don't know if it was you or scribbs.

Yeah you painted a pretty detailed scenario of what could have happened last night, but you're still missing out which one of you role blocked me. AND also I think you are scum. So with that said, my vote will stay with pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Nem, are you 100% sure pass can't be mafia either?

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Phil, how are you getting that you are blocked? If you are truly had a 1x normalizer and you used it on a Cop, the Cop would not get any confirmation that you did so. I really don't see how you are saying that.

Who knows, maybe if you are actually telling the truth, that is why Nemesis was the "fortunate man" in the flavor. I don't see anything in the flavor saying anything about role blocking at all.

Also, please show me how it is possible for Scribble to be town sided. You still haven't outlined a scenario where Nemesis could have possibly gotten a false reading that Scribbles is scum.

You are full of shit and lying through your teeth.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Phil, yes there is a chance that Pass is mafia, however it is much less than Scribble being mafia, especially since he hasn't come on at all and has not been replaced. So yes, vote for Scribs.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 03:49 PM
Nemesis, you know that he isn't going to vote and wait for the deadline to give Scum the highest chance to win. >_> The most likely reason we haven't lost yet is due to What doing RNG when a consensus can not be reached. Unless What was a bastard and gave you a random mod, there is no way for Scribbles to have come up guilty for you even if Phil was somehow roleblocked because Scum can not bus themselves except for if I were possibly a framer. That still doesn't fit with the flavor for any night whereas a bus fits perfectly. Like I said previously, Scribbles likely bussed his own kill to ensure that I couldn't target him with my heal.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Pass I'm saying that it isn't 100% that you're clear just because I don't know for sure. Still my best chance is Scribs and I can't change from that.

Phil change your vote. You have to see that Scrib isn't here for a reason. He can't come in even to vote for Pass because it will blow it. Change your vote now.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 04:47 PM
If scribbs is in fact mafia bus driver, was there any bus flavor text from previous nights, to confirm he is bus driver?

You guys are better at depicting these flavor texts. I just def caught onto this one cause it was smack right there.

I won't be quick to vote on scribbs, because pass seems really fishy to me. I can see nem pushing me to, as he claims he did an investigation (even though not 100%). I do not believe pass is fully telling the truth.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Want to know exactly what I did?

Night one I investigated Mikey which didn't give me a result exhaust he stole it.

Night two I investigated Cyber and got an innocent result.

Night three I investigated Scribble and got a guilty result.

If you really are town look at it this way. If you wait for What to pick someone we have a 25% chance of winning.

Can't give you the percentage for listening to me but its gotta be higher. Either scrib or pass so 50/50 I guess.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Want to know exactly what I did?

Night one I investigated Mikey which didn't give me a result exhaust he stole it.

Night two I investigated Cyber and got an innocent result.

Night three I investigated Scribble and got a guilty result.

If you really are town look at it this way. If you wait for What to pick someone we have a 25% chance of winning.

Can't give you the percentage for listening to me but its gotta be higher. Either scrib or pass so 50/50 I guess.

Do you have any idea how your investigation was stolen? The only thief role has been vote thief, and I didn't think they took powers away. I don't see how that is possible with this setup since Mikey couldn't target himself and I'm pretty sure there isn't a roleblocker or a deflection. Let me know if you can make sense of that for me. I have to run to town, but I'll be back in an hour or two.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 05:07 PM
Mikey was a rolestealer, no? Either his ability stole any action used against him or he targeted me to steal my ability causing my action to fail.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Also Phil, last night's clue was the only hint for a bus driver. That said, the scum doing the killing clearly has a power.

- - - Updated - - -

He was a rolestopper. I guess the mafiascum doesn't say he can not target himself, so maybe he could? That seems a little overpowered to me though, as it would be a self targeting doctor--unless it wouldn't stop kills done to himself but stop other abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Kk, leaving for reals now, be back in a while!

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 07:12 PM
4.5 hours to go, still no word from Scribbles. You are still dead set on me Phil?

phil.™
07-27-2014, 07:46 PM
4.5 hours to go, still no word from Scribbles. You are still dead set on me Phil?

Yes, I am sorry.
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being I think you're scum, you fall on a 7 for me.
And for scribbs, he falls in 6.88887 rounding.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Yep, because the person that has been active and soft claimed day 1 totally looks more scummy then the guy that afks even though he knows RNG is more beneficial for scum then town?

phil.™
07-27-2014, 08:19 PM
Cybers rule #5
If scribbs is AFK, he is most likely town.
If scribbs is AFK, he is most likely scum.

For me, it's either you or scribbs. I'm not gonna be the last vote and possibly lose it for town.

- - - Updated - - -

Soft claiming doesnt mean anything right now. If you are mafia, you could have soft claimed to help build your case that you are town for such situations.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 08:50 PM
So rather than taking a shot to win Phil is deciding to throw the game away and lose almost for sure, well done.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 09:14 PM
So rather than taking a shot to win Phil is deciding to throw the game away and lose almost for sure, well done.

No, I am not throwing the game away.
There is a 25% shot that a RNG will get mafia (scribbs for you).

For me, there is a 50% chance that one of my two picks will get targeted.
I honestly don't see how you are just refusing to see pass as a possible mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, i understand you got a "scum" confirmed through your investigation, but the fact my role to you did not go through? Pass or scribbs is the role blocker. And pass claiming scribbs is mafia bus can only assume pass is the role blocker. His "faith healer" did not help one person in 3 nights. Right.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to bed. My dumb ass body usually wakes me up at 3am so we'll see what happens.
Good luck men. Most likely will be a RNG.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 09:35 PM
scribbles has probably been here on a hidden profile making sure that Nemesis hasn't changed. Phil, you are a traitor to the cause. It isnt even worth arguing with you anymore.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Just to make sure everyone knows, I'm likely going to target Nem with my heal. I might chance it and target myself though even though I can't actually heal myself--just encased we are bussed.

What
07-27-2014, 11:11 PM
In the sake of sanity and the fact I will be leaving shortly for most of the day, scene is forthcoming.

Nem=1
Pass=2
Scrib=3
Phil=4

- - - Updated - - -

The day continued on and frustration ruled the day.

“Just do it already!”

“But, what if I don’t?”

“ARGGG!!!”

Yet again the sky opened up and the heavenly lottery was about to begin.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, TIME FOR ANOTHER DRAWING, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!”

“AND TODAY'S NUMBER IS…………..5! CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE, YOU ALL LIVE TO SEE THE NIGHT!!!!”

Effective No Lynch

Night 4 begins, you have 24 hours to send in your actions.

No more talking until the day begins.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 11:27 PM
I hate you What. That is all.

phil.™
07-28-2014, 01:14 AM
This is borderline cruel and unusual punishment, and I love it.

What
07-28-2014, 11:06 PM
The night was long, but things were finally reaching a head.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here, Mr. mafia.”

“Of course, glad to see you took some time from playing it fast and loose with the pepper spray to do some real work. I got something else you can play it fast and loose with, he he he!”

“Its time to go, you’re going to have to come with me.”

“he he he, I don’t think so. You’re forgetting one important thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Nothing can stop me now!”

With that he sprang up from his chair and silenced the cop. He had not only escaped this night, but could now set his eyes on the town. Nothing could stop him now, or his friend on the inside.

Nemesis- Anthony Bologna, Town Cop has been killed.

-----------------------------------
MAFIA WINS
Scribble- Larry Flynt, Mafia Roleblocker

Phil- Benedict Arnold, Mafia Traitor 1x bus driver

Lost:

Passarelli – Tanya Harding, Town Bomb

Best player: Passarelli

Worst: Cyber for getting himself killed at a bad time.
----------------------------------------------

Hopefully this has shown that such short time limits are a terrible idea, but if you wanted them, I was damn sure going to stick to them. The examples of time limits on Days that mafia scum has, are usually 7-14 days, not just a couple. It can also be seen that time limits do nothing to spur on conversation or participation in general.

As stated before all roles were given randomly, as was the only non-consensus kill. I am the only mod to actually do this as all other have either chosen people to fit in the roles to see what would happen or decided to switch things up after randomizing to make things more “even.”

It was something i whipped up in a couple days just to keep the games going. Hope it was fun, especially for those who wanted something to do in their spare time, sorry again Sin…….

Passarelli
07-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Sigh, knew it. Could you post the list of actions people took? I have a feeling that I at least ate some of the roleblocks/buses for town. That said, I can't believe Scribbles didn't kill me!

What
07-28-2014, 11:18 PM
You were blocked twice, this night and the night before.

The bus was really terrible and done between Nem and Assassin for reasons I still don't completely understand.

Passarelli
07-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Man, good game. Well played Scribbles.

Cyber, the primary reason I agree with What as to how you played is because you knew there were at least 2 scum. There was also likely a 3rd party or a traitor. Your meant that the game was pretty much sealed after you died. As soon as you did that, scum stopped caring. Scribbles AFKed and made us all wait, Minjae suicided with his crappy play, and I really don't know why Phil didn't just come out and say he was a traitor to Scribbles, especially when Nemesis didn't change his vote.

That said, the RNG screwed us pretty well on both Mikey and the No Lynch. I didn't think Scribbles was a roleblocker though--that just goes to show how screwed we really were.

What
07-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Notes on the traitor.

Minjae was told in his flavor that he may have a friend in the town, Scribble was not told anything, so they had to communicate.

Phil was told that Scribble was Mafia, but not about Minjae.

Phil could not talk to any of the mafia, obviously.

Had the mafia targeted him, he would have been killed, to make up for that weak positioning of himself, he was given an x shot ability.

CYBER
07-29-2014, 01:26 AM
What I don't get is how pass nem Phil and scribble were the only alive ppl at the time and game still didn't end game just then?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes. That was a pretty bad game for me. Between not reading everything missing clues and Nemesis's stupid gameplay letting rng screw us over day 1, it was gg then.

And not to mention the fact that everyone was afk and not giving a damn about saying anything.
My ability was better used very late game like in LYLO (ironically what wanted me to suicide from day 1, lol ok? Makes no sense to use it that early...)
but after realizing that the day was gonna end drastically the same with an rng bcos all u fuckers can't communicate worth of shit, so I had to make a drastic move to spice shit up. Whether killing nem the scummiest town can ever be, or clearing him and let him lead town while I excuse myself out of the Game. Better that than having to check in very late at night again only to see no input at all from anyone.

Assassin stop fucking claiming important roles like investigation roles too early it fucks us up, but i called it u were investigation and just stupidly mass claimed.

Pass u confused me a bit when u claimed u had my back at first and then hinted at doctor. It's a nice way to bait an attack but godly man u confused the fuck out of me because I was crucially waiting to see who is claiming me.
(i guess, pass, MVP this game, and Phil 's dumb play worked but was useless at the time nway.)
Nemesis needs to always be a mafia. Period. What's the point of having a townie that plays the scummiest way possible, an rng man? Rly?

Also What. Don't EVER put 48 hours deadline EVER AGAIN.
And for all the cunts that constantly request a short deadline THIS IS WHAT HAPOENS EVER DAMNNNNNNNNNN TIME SO STOP BITCBING ABOUT DEADLINE AND WORRY ABOUT BEING PRODUCTIVE.

finally, if any deadline needs to be made, its to force a player to check in at least once a rl day to the thread or mod killed.
This fucking 'ima afk the whole game and win" shit is getting really old and defeats the purpose of this entire fucking game.

So from now on, in my own games at least, u post or u're out. (looking at u scribble for the 10th time u've done that.)
Like if u are town u dnt afk, its a scummy tactic and worked for scribble just because of that.

Also, totally called the traitor from the average scene night 0, and tried to pretend to be it but useless bcos the person who SHOULD have bit, was the person who was afk literally the entire game an don't made one useless sport since his confirmed : scribble. So whoever says flavour is useless, bite my dust, perhaps if ppl read shit, speculated and contributed, i wouldnt have been forced to take drastic measures and self suicide before and rng kicked in.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, look at win rates for. Town vs mafia in ibis: it's almost more than 80% for mafia do u Know why? Because no one communicates, afks or doesn't help, lies when not needed, confuses others, claims too early, uses their vote wrong and/or is simply Nemesis.

Passarelli
07-29-2014, 03:02 AM
What I don't get is how pass nem Phil and scribble were the only alive ppl at the time and game still didn't end game just then?

Because town could have won. We had a 20% chance that Scribble would die. Even if Phil would have died, Scribble could have targeted me and died. Also, Scribble could have targeted Phil and also lost that way. The game doesn't end unless town has no chance of winning.

Pass u confused me a bit when u claimed u had my back at first and then hinted at doctor. It's a nice way to bait an attack but godly man u confused the fuck out of me because I was crucially waiting to see who is claiming me.

I claimed Faith Healer all game. I don't know why people keep reading Faith Healer as doctor, because it isn't that strong. Mikey was more of a Doctor then what I was claiming. You were one of the few people that gave me any reason at all to claim to be protecting them day 1. I just wanted to bait a kill. Q.Q

(i guess, pass, MVP this game, and Phil 's dumb play worked but was useless at the time nway.)

Thanks. Also, Phil's play was pointless. Once Nemesis said he wasn't going to change he should have just said, "Fine. I am a traitor. What, RNG this shit and get it over with." Making everyone wait an extra day was pretty pointless.

Nemesis needs to always be a mafia. Period. What's the point of having a townie that plays the scummiest way possible, an rng man? Rly?

I think I might be starting to get a handle on how Nemesis plays somewhat. His style is pretty scummy and it is hard to tell sometimes, but I felt he was town with a pretty strong power role (cop or doctor) on day 1 from his response to me and the fact he was online the whole time but very quiet. Keep in mind he is always a double edged sword--he survived until the end as a cop and successfully found the second scum. You just need to spot his nuances.

Also What. Don't EVER put 48 hours deadline EVER AGAIN.
And for all the cunts that constantly request a short deadline THIS IS WHAT HAPOENS EVER DAMNNNNNNNNNN TIME SO STOP BITCBING ABOUT DEADLINE AND WORRY ABOUT BEING PRODUCTIVE.
Cyber, What said he hates deadlines and instituted them because they were requested by a lot of players. One of his goals of this game was to show how shitty they are. That said, deadlines in lylo should be much shorter. Waiting 2 days for 4 people was tooooooo much, especially with 3/4 active in the thread and the 4th was likely trolling whilst hidden.

I agree, there should never be a deadline day 1.

finally, if any deadline needs to be made, its to force a player to check in at least once a rl day to the thread or mod killed.
This fucking 'ima afk the whole game and win" shit is getting really old and defeats the purpose of this entire fucking game.

So from now on, in my own games at least, u post or u're out. (looking at u scribble for the 10th time u've done that.)
Like if u are town u dnt afk, its a scummy tactic and worked for scribble just because of that.

Scribbles was very active day 2 and present day 1. Day 3 was just a waste of time.

Also, totally called the traitor from the average scene night 0, and tried to pretend to be it but useless bcos the person who SHOULD have bit, was the person who was afk literally the entire game an don't made one useless sport since his confirmed : scribble. So whoever says flavour is useless, bite my dust, perhaps if ppl read shit, speculated and contributed, i wouldnt have been forced to take drastic measures and self suicide before and rng kicked in.

Cyber, I would have seen the traitor as someone that tried to lay low and give very subtle clues they were the traitor. Saying that you have a grand plan that will win the game for town day 2 isn't a great way to lay low. You were likely doing well prior to that by simply stating that you think there might be a traitor. You can't blame Scribbles or Minjae for playing it smart and waiting you out.

Also, look at win rates for. Town vs mafia in ibis: it's almost more than 80% for mafia do u Know why? Because no one communicates, afks or doesn't help, lies when not needed, confuses others, claims too early, uses their vote wrong and/or is simply Nemesis.

Cyber, I feel that is because of the setups. Look at this one for example. there were 2 Scum and 1 traitor. By day 1, there were 9 people. If the traitor were a VT, town would have had a 29.8% chance to win through random lynches. If you count the traitor as full scum, town's chances drop to 11.4%. The roles did go in town's favor (other then mine, which ended up being useless in lylo even with my claim because of Scribbles). Town had 1 possible mislynch to be able to gain a sure victory. 2 and it would have been based on RNG. What used one because of the deadlines people wanted so badly and you used the second (even though you guessed that there were 2 scum + traitor). The traitor is what threw this game.

Assassin, a word of advice. Your day 2 voting is why I thought you were scum. Phil may or may not have been scum. There were already 2 votes on him and you put on a 3rd (if you notice, I immediately took mine off). Remember that we only needed 4 to lynch that day. Whenever I had a vote on someone, I was watching the forums like a hawk to make sure the Scum didn't quickhammer someone (which is what I thought you were doing).

Nemesis
07-29-2014, 05:43 AM
lol at Cyber trying to make his horrible play my fault. Why do I have to do everything every single game?

Why can't I ever sit back and let the other retards think for themselves every once in a while?

You whine like cunts when I do everything, now you whine like a cunt when I don't? Make up your Mexican mind.

You fucked everything up, the end.

Nemesis
07-29-2014, 06:19 AM
Pass, I thought you were something special, trying to get targeted like that. Tried to help you out a bit but didn't seem to work, and didn't really matter anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, now that both games are done, how did everyone feel with two going on at once?

The only problem I saw was that Scribble is fucking retarded, but other than that everything seemed to work out ok.

Sin
07-29-2014, 10:48 AM
Yeah multiple games at once please. Between this and mafiascum I'm just not getting a full 8 hours of mafia in during the week.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-29-2014, 11:59 AM
Cyber, I dont recall my game with 48 hour deadlines... being bad or like this one...

Is not an absolute truth that night starts with deadlines is bad. Its actually much better and no one has an excuse to excuse themselves from posting for 48 hours.

bottom line is, oyr problem is that kids are commiting to a game they dont want to play amd then veg. Dont join a game if you are not going to play it and we will be fine.

Sin
07-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Cyber's idea is what mafiascum does. They prod you in a private message if you haven't posted in the thread after like 2 RL days, and then make a post IN the thread that the person has been prodded.

Only thing that's good for is if there are replacements, which there are plenty in mafiascum. Here not so much.

Mikey's right though. If you can't dedicate at least one "thoughtful" post a day to a game, then you really shouldn't be playing.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Also, we could always do deadlines like em and simply use majority. If 3 people vote sin, 2 vote cyber, rhe rest veg rwll deadline, sin Is lynched. If a majority is not met and there is tied votes, its no lynch.

This I think is best because its not complete rng and you wont get players thinking the mod manipulated deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

the game should have ended after assasian died.
bomb or not, if phil put one and two together andrealized pass wanted to be the target, thus deducing he was bomb, which was pqinfully obvious after assasian died. He could have killed nem, making the game 1v1, and stale mated it for an rng desicion. Ultimately, is almost as if the game was fated to be decided by rng at the very end of it all.

- - - Updated - - -

I should probably read the scene no?
Regardless, what I said applies and understand why it didnt end when assasian died. Should habe still been gg at that point. Town was not majority.

What
07-29-2014, 12:52 PM
It didnt end when assassin died since Scribble was never made privy to Phil being on his side. Its something he could have sussed out, but not something I would assume, and since he was almost never on steam or the forums, I could not ask him. SOOOOOO like I said, he may well have voted to lynch phil, regardless if he knew he was a traitor or not, which he may not have, and then town could still have won if he targeted pass the following night. No autowins unless the outcome is inevitable, which it was not.

phil.™
07-29-2014, 03:45 PM
We should actually have 3 games or 4 games going on at once. No time limit per day/night (or atleast 1 week max).
Cyber host one, Mikey host one, What host one, and Nem host one.

Shit would get fun.

Congrats on the win Scribbs bae.

minjae
07-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Dat no lynch doe...

But yeah, I played bad...I'm obviously still not great at all..shit. Leave me alone.
I still want to play tho thank you.

BladeTwinSwords
07-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I'm honestly not a huge fan of RNG lynch if no decision is made.

Pass, you were far and away the best player. You tried to make people believe that you were Doctor/Faith Healer so that Mafia would suicide kill you.

Cyber, why did you use your power so early? You ended up seriously hurting the town by giving the mafia a free town kill.

CYBER
07-29-2014, 05:32 PM
It didnt end when assassin died since Scribble was never made privy to Phil being on his side. Its something he could have sussed out, but not something I would assume, and since he was almost never on steam or the forums, I could not ask him. SOOOOOO like I said, he may well have voted to lynch phil, regardless if he knew he was a traitor or not, which he may not have, and then town could still have won if he targeted pass the following night. No autowins unless the outcome is inevitable, which it was not.

doesn't matter if scribble new or not. as a MOD u KNEW it was a traitor and mafia vs 2 townies with no killing roles.
right then adn then it should have been GG for mafia because phil is considered a mafia even if scribble doesn't know him.

Much like if u left a random mafia goon and a bulletproof vigilante (for the sake of argument).
if 1 v 1 MAFIA WINS. Even IF vig could survive a night kill and kill the mafia himself (like i said, im using an op combination for proving a point), the MERE FACT that town = ONE FACTION mafia during day at ANY POINT = GG for mafia. as simple as that.
because after assassin death, there was no point to even carry the game, and if scribble or phil killed off eachother it would have been an unfair loss to mafia because at that point they had already met 50% of players.
so yeah...
other than that, i just dislike very close deadline games...

like i said nemesis, i wont lie, this was a pretty bad game to me:
not only was i busyt as fuck in real life and STILL managed to dedicate 2-3 posts a day at night to try to help town , i simply couldn't keep up with all the reading (and What was made aware of that). \
and before u ask : "then why did u sign up if u were gonna afk?" WELL I DIDNT KNOW that my managerial boss is gonna go on vacation for a month until after i confirmed in thread. and then i had to pull triple shifts each day... so yeah.. this will be the case until august 5th.
Other than that? i simply tried to test a few things not jsut for this game, and i actualyl got quite some interesting private results but i wont disclose them bcos i plan on using some shit later. i had my fun trying to see what gets me targetted and wondered why im still alive. but decided i couldn't let town go through another RNG and i couldnt do all the work myself this game, so i let nem do it . bcos he loves doing all the work "allegedly".

http://i.imgur.com/POoqywP.jpg

anywho. gg mafia, wp scribble . Fuck you scribble. go to hell scribble. see u next game scribble.

i CANNOT HOST a game until after boss comes back. so u guys have to do ur own. and i am asking zero to delete the current games section and host main games in the main sections

CYBER
07-30-2014, 02:19 AM
================================================== ==
ok so i moved this thread to the previous section without closing it so that u guys can keep talking while i ask zero to do some organization voodoo for u guys, but apparently the previous section prevents from letting ppl post... I DID NOT KNOW THAT. BUT GOD THATS AWESOME.

So i moved this thread to the main section WHERE ALL NEW ACTIVE GAMES SHALL BE POSTED FROM NOW ON.

Passarelli
07-30-2014, 02:24 AM
Cyber, there are several reasons the game didn't end. The first is the precedent What created in his game when he did an RNG lynch day 1 when there was no majority on a vote. It would be a point that people could bitch about, and thus he did the right thing by letting the game continue on when it was 50/50. Secondly, Scribbles could have voted for Phil and then targeted me which would have likewise ended in a win for town. Lastly, Phil had no access to a night kill, and therefor if Scribbles would have targeted me, he would have died and the game would have ended in a draw.

Fact of the matter is, it should be up to the mod's discretion as to when to end the game.

Lastly, if that happened to you--do not forget you can ask for a replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

I DID NOT KNOW THAT. BUT GOD THATS AWESOME.

I actually would have liked the functionality better if you could post in them and you simply closed them after no activity for a week or so.

CYBER
07-30-2014, 02:38 AM
I actually would have liked the functionality better if you could post in them and you simply closed them after no activity for a week or so.

well that's how i originally envisioned it... but i guess zero added his experience in this.
considering u can have some dickwad posting shit in the previous section for no damn reason , i dont mind that functionality.

basically what i'll do is just keep the games there until the game maker tells me to close this after inactivity or final say. then biebie to the previous section.
ive already bothered zero with this section with many tweaks, and this doesn't seem all that bad to have it removed....

Sin
07-30-2014, 07:23 AM
All in all I think everyone should have learned that we shouldn't be trying to "meta" the game, and just take each game as they are. Nemesis plays scummy whether he is or not, so if Cyber didn't try to meta him and shot at someone else he was suspecting then it would have been gg town.

DO NOT META!

CYBER
07-31-2014, 12:39 AM
All in all I think everyone should have learned that we shouldn't be trying to "meta" the game, and just take each game as they are. Nemesis plays scummy whether he is or not, so if Cyber didn't try to meta him and shot at someone else he was suspecting then it would have been gg town.

DO NOT META!

no matter what you say. and no matter how many games we play.
If i have a goddamn shot and nemesis is being nemesis, he'll fucking get shot.
I won't even second guess it.

If i didn't shoot him, ppl would have still wondered why is gameplay is retarded as FUCK and scummy as FUCK and there was a chance that he'd have been either lynched and we lose our cop, or FORCED to claim cop and get killed nway.

Me clearing that our faggot COP without having him claim or reveal himself worked for a bit, but ultimately it was gg for mafia from night 2...so yeah.\

SCRIBBLE
07-31-2014, 05:19 AM
Jesus fuck Phil lets go.

Jesus Phil, really?
Ha.

Nemesis was spot on when he said I was not there for a reason. I quickly figured out phil was the traitor and just let him do his thing which was a hilarious from my point of view.

Cyber, that suicide was executed fabulously.

Good game all.

Minj carried out an alternate plan well and had he voted immediately, he could have pulled it off.

Nemesis
07-31-2014, 06:00 AM
no matter what you say. and no matter how many games we play.
If i have a goddamn shot and nemesis is being nemesis, he'll fucking get shot.
I won't even second guess it.

If i didn't shoot him, ppl would have still wondered why is gameplay is retarded as FUCK and scummy as FUCK and there was a chance that he'd have been either lynched and we lose our cop, or FORCED to claim cop and get killed nway.

Me clearing that our faggot COP without having him claim or reveal himself worked for a bit, but ultimately it was gg for mafia from night 2...so yeah.\

This just goes to show how utterly bad Cyber is at this game. A true Mexican, lazy and dumb.

This shows that Cyber cannot think for himself, nor can he deduce anything that is written in a game thread and he's just admitted it to everyone. The best thing for Mafia sided players is a town-aligned Cyber, especially if he has a power-role he can utterly waste. When given a choice, Cyber will always, ALWAYS, pick the worst possible option, without fail.

Cyber is a true detriment to Town every game he plays. Just go back and look at how many game Cyber's lost for whatever team he's on.