PDA

View Full Version : Role Maddness v.1.0 (Erm ma gawd)

Pages : [1] 2

What
07-19-2014, 01:13 AM
This game is not based on any specific plot, storyline, etc. Names have been given for fun and to add flavor.

List of Players:
Sin, Passarelli, Cyber, Nemesis, minjae, Phil, Assassin, DJ_MikeyRevile, Scribble, BladeTwinSwords

ANYONE WHO IS NOT ME OR IN THE ABOVE LIST IS NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD.

Please type <confirmed> in the thread when you receive your role, when almost everyone is confirmed, Night 1 will begin when i post the scene.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of the thread through any means. If you have partners, you can talk with each other during the night if you are able to do so.

All roles have been distributed randomly, read what your role is and if you have any questions ask me.

Only mafiascum.net has been used for the roles and any variations therein. There are no hidden modifiers. This is role madness, so things may get strange, have fun with it. Any questions on rules or anything, ask me.

IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM so that i can keep track of all communications.
You do not ask other players.

Colors to Vote: Vote Brett To unvote: Unvote Name To vote no lynch: No Lynch

Absolutely NO Editing of any posts. Any edits, regardless of how minor, will result in an immediate modkill. The same applies to any perceived rule breaking or circumventing.

The game will start today once confirms are sent and the scene is posted.

24 hour night deadline, 48 hour day deadline.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-19-2014, 01:17 AM
<confirmed>
Bed Time in about 2-3 hours

heh.. caught me.... im not confirmed... technically.. because yay.. i uhh dont have a role

#Drunk

CYBER
07-19-2014, 01:42 AM
<confirmed>
Bed Time in about 2-3 hours

heh.. caught me.... im not confirmed... technically.. because yay.. i uhh dont have a role

#Drunk

And so begins the incoherent mikey posts, with or without the drinks :p

Just teasing ya man...

Anywho,
Confirmed, busy as fuck as I said in previous thread but I ain't one to afk.
#SHOTSFIRED, scribble ;)

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-19-2014, 01:50 AM
And so begins the incoherent mikey posts, with or without the drinks :p

Just teasing ya man...

Anywho,
Confirmed, busy as fuck as I said in previous thread but I ain't one to afk.
#SHOTSFIRED, scribble ;)

at least im not alone in the simple fact that one is only supposed to confirm when they receive a role..................................

why did what make the game thread without sending roles?
is this some crazy hyper modded game?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-19-2014, 02:15 AM
<confirmed> for real this time

CYBER
07-19-2014, 02:27 AM
at least im not alone in the simple fact that one is only supposed to confirm when they receive a role..................................

why did what make the game thread without sending roles?
is this some crazy hyper modded game?

Because it takes about 15 mins to send all roles without fucking up and sending someone the wrong role? :p

And I happened to be awake and informing what that the forums structure changed and that he can now create his game in the right section? So I got my role probably faster bcos i was on forums?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Because it takes about 15 mins to send all roles without fucking up and sending someone the wrong role? :p

And I happened to be awake and informing what that the forums structure changed and that he can now create his game in the right section? So I got my role probably faster bcos i was on forums?

lies! I managed to post my game thread and send all roles within 30 seconds when i hosted my game. Browsers these days, unbelievable how many tabs you can have open at one time!

Passarelli
07-19-2014, 03:02 AM
Confirmed!

SCRIBBLE
07-19-2014, 04:13 AM
Confirmed

minjae
07-19-2014, 05:14 AM
Confirmed. Just wanted to say I am on vacation so I won't be posting very often until tonight.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Confirmed.

Nemesis
07-19-2014, 06:24 AM
Confirmed. Also scribb confirmed in the wrong game

What
07-19-2014, 07:16 AM
one more confirmed and i will post the beginning scene. Also, add me on steam if you have not done so already.

Sin
07-19-2014, 10:06 AM
I'm here.

What
07-19-2014, 10:17 AM
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

It was a dark and stormy night.

All manner of people and things had gathered in this place.

Some good, some bad, some yet to be seen. Some firm, unmoving, others no more than a glimmer of imagination.

Time and space held no laws here. All that was certain is that on this night, anything was possible.

-------------------------------

Night 1 begins, you have 24 hours to send in actions. (Lets say 11:15 am EST)

No talking in thread until the start of the day.

CYBER
07-19-2014, 03:18 PM
lies! I managed to post my game thread and send all roles within 30 seconds when i hosted my game. Browsers these days, unbelievable how many tabs you can have open at one time!
Riiiiight. And remind me again about the unfortunate fate of blade suffering instant death at night 0? I wonder what would have happened if someone took another 1
14 mins and 30 second to go through the messenging slowly and steadily to avoid the series of unfortunate events of BladeTwinSwords (movie title parody)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh we are starting with night not day... Woopsie, i be quiet now

Assassin
07-19-2014, 06:14 PM
confirmed

BladeTwinSwords
07-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Confirmed you w ho res

SCRIBBLE
07-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Confirmed.

phil.™
07-19-2014, 09:24 PM
Confirmed

Confirmed.

LOL. lolol.

What
07-19-2014, 11:35 PM
As the night closes in…..

The town was atwitter with action, and intrigue.

Meeting together in the shadows, some plans were made.

“Man, I can think of a few ways I’d like the ladies to use you!”

“Silence fool, we must plan for tonight, now is the time the strike, our first step towards victory!”

“We know just what to do, I’ll go and take care of our friend, and see what else I can do along the way…”

Meanwhile back at the ranch, a place seeing its share of action this night.

“Mhmmm, nothing better to do at night than clear some brush”

“Oh, I can think of a few things one can do with the lights off. Heh heh heh.”

“You? What are you doing here?”

“What needs to be done!”

A shot rang out in the night, and a townie had fallen.

Sin – George W. Bush, Town Vote Thief has died.

After his assailant left, he carried on through town, hoping to create more disorder. Meanwhile, at the body of the fallen, someone had arrived to see the horror of the situation, too late to accomplish his goal.

Elsewhere in town, as one slept soundly in bed for this night, a guest could be heard whispering,
“Sleep well tonight, for you never know what the day will hold.”

Others in town were quiet, waiting to see what would develop, some unwillingly.

Day 1 Begins! You have 48 hours!

BladeTwinSwords
07-19-2014, 11:36 PM
George Bush?

CYBER
07-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Regarding the sleeper. Curious if they got something useful to use during day like a gun from gunsmith or was that Whisperer making a threat.
Note that answering this doesn't reveal ur claim nor the Whisperer but we need to know if there's a day threat we need to be aware of.

Also that's 2 guaranteed mafia, i bet on a third one for balancing purposes. Guessing a mafia and another person that's either a roleblocker or framer or some shit, since usually mafia would delegate the kill to an expendable person rather their godfather or smthn.

My moneys on a framer in such setup, but I've yet to read the original night story and analyze it.

Anywho, if I remember right, a vote thief steals a person's vote during night so that tomorrow their vote doesn't count. I have to check mafiascum to see if my memory is right and/or if that thief (sin) would have had 2 votes the following day (not that it matters bcos sin is dead night 1 again..)

Interedting enough, Sin was the dead guy night one. Not who I expected. So what I recommend is taking a look at who oracled sin in the mikey game (me? Blade? Scribble I think? Etc) to see who would see sin a logical threat to their mafia game.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a sec. What said that some shit may get confusing, and we only got a scene about 2 mafia members, in a role madness game.

Ergo, i strongly believe there's a Judas in the game or mafia traitor or something that basically joins the mafia team later on if mafia killed them(Judas case) or identified him (traitor case)

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 12:22 AM
My take away.
The mafia who made the kill also has an ability. Likely roleblock.
Almost positive there is a third party in play.
Doc likley visited last night.

CYBER
07-20-2014, 12:23 AM
So yeah... I'm waiting for some word on what some ppl think about my specific declaration...

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 12:32 AM
So yeah... I'm waiting for some word on what some ppl think about my specific declaration...

I agree on everything except 3 mafia and you thinking the "sleep well tonight" was a threat.
Im sure there is a third party role. Additionally, its likley a roleblocker who made the kill. Its the only role i can think of that relates to mischief and "sex/hookers."

- - - Updated - - -

scratch that second part. Im getting ahead of myself.

Why do you think it is a framer?

- - - Updated - - -

re-read.

Yea, im sticking with it being a roleblocker.
1 maf is roleblocker and more then likley a third party role.

Thats all i got, ill wait for the rest of you lovleys to post.

BladeTwinSwords
07-20-2014, 12:38 AM
My bet is on Mafia Roleblocker because it's fairly standard.

I would assume a Doctor based on flavor text.

2-3 mafia with maybe 1 3rd Party.

I'm out of other ideas.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 12:49 AM
oh, one last thing.

The guy who is making all those sexual innuendos in the flavor. You know, the mafia guy who shot sin... yea.. ill bet money on it being Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton, The Mafia "i did not have sexual realations" roleblocker!

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 01:39 AM
oh, another thing, apart from sin being the victim of maf agenda, sin was also visited last night by another player. An investigative role maybe??

- - - Updated - - -

so here is my quick recap/synopsis

Mafia made the kill on sin
The killer is most likley a roleblocker or other mafia role with an ability.
There was a player who visisted someone who is still currently living.
There is likley a third party.
Sin was visited by a player who was NOT mafia. Aka sin was visited last night by two people.

CYBER
07-20-2014, 02:30 AM
All manner of people and things had gathered in this place.

I'm curious why the "things" word here... So far, for me at least, it feels like the aliases flavor are men of power, or badasses, or iconic figures, whether historical or maybe fictional? Like i said, this is what i personally think so far, i could be wrong.

Some good, some bad, some yet to be seen.
This sentence bothered me the first time i read it, but it re-enforces the idea that there's SOMEONE waiting to be hinted at to join some specific team... but yeah.

Some firm, unmoving,
The first thing that came to mind about this was a "TREE STUMP". which cannot vote during the day... I was gonna ask everyone to vote once for any person they feel like, and then unvote immediately because this would help me filter out some possible roles in my head.
any comments?

others no more than a glimmer of imagination.
This sentence botheres me a LOT... I cannot tell if he means that imagination shit about a ROLE... or aliases... If it's the latter, it supports my suggestion above that some people might be named after famous actors, or iconic movie figures...

anyway, nighty night.

I'd not only want to know if there's a tree stump in game (without them claiming) but i was looking at the list of roles from mafia scum, trying to match the suggestive power figures flavor to roles, and the "sleeper and whisperer" event, but i hit a road block.

And the first thing that came to mind, was What using the "Actor" role... which is a role that basically makes a player unable to vote AT ALL, UNLESS it's a lynching vote. So keep an eye for people not voting at all except at the end if need be. Those are usually town negative modifiers.

STILL waiting.. it would be a much easier game if i had some help or hints everynow and then as to who i should... trust in.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 06:37 AM
Poor sin, all he wanted to do was play during work, and killed off first night both games.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to confirm, Scribble, cyber and blade was oracle last game to choose sin.

minjae
07-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Damn...you guys have really good deducting skills, and/or you guys played a lot to know.
I wouldn't have gotten any of that. Guess I'll keep learning as we go.

And on a side note, having a night start was interesting. Goes straight to the action, but you guys are now basing some things off the previous game? O.O
(I did miss that game, I didn't realize there was a sign-up until after it started :( )

phil.™
07-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Damn...you guys have really good deducting skills, and/or you guys played a lot to know.
I wouldn't have gotten any of that. Guess I'll keep learning as we go.

And on a side note, having a night start was interesting. Goes straight to the action, but you guys are now basing some things off the previous game? O.O
(I did miss that game, I didn't realize there was a sign-up until after it started :( )

Not really basing sin death from last game, just something to possibly look at. It could or could be no direct correlation at all.

BladeTwinSwords
07-20-2014, 11:37 AM
After Sin lasted so long in Cyber's game, he dies Day 1 and Night 1 in these games.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, using previous games to compare to this game is like apples to oranges. Games can be radically different from each other.

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Interesting. So we have an American president who didn't win a Majority in either election. Damn republicans! I'm actually surprised Bush wasn't mafia with the way he led the ever fiathful bible belt. I always thought he was heodnistic, egtoistical, annoing, lyin son of a bitch.

Now that my exhuasted rant on repubilcans is done, what do you guys think we should do? There is an odd number of people so no lynch is a horrible idea. Dice roll time?

I guess Bush was actually pretty popular since someone else besides the murderer visited him.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 01:36 PM
If i had to choose between bush or obama... i think the choice is pretty obvious, even for sheep tards.

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 01:51 PM
Obama isn't any better. He has lied through his teeth too many times. My favorite broken promises was that he was going to reign in the DEA to stop them from going after dispensaries in states that legalized pot and that his government was going to be the most transparent ever. Nixon's White House was more transparent then Obama's. I just hate the current field of politics. The tea party could have been grand until the Koch brothers bought it.

Passarelli
07-20-2014, 02:26 PM
By the way, I love that Bush was a vote thief. :lmao: Great flavor What.

CYBER
07-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Well personally, I have a feeling that I'll be next tonight lol... Because last game sin died first... I can just smell my own death unless someone intervenes with that at night.

I have done my part in identifying myself to those who care, and i have an idea in mind but I'll just wait for tomorrow, when the right alliances are made and when I know who I need to trust in this game.

But for now, just to gain some attention:
Vote: blade.

Reason: him, scribble, and i see sin as a threat or suspect in game based on precedence.
I know what i am, I think..., while scribble has been more on the mafia side than blade recently, so my gambler' fallacy is kicking in and I'm voting for the second guy to see if I caught their attention so that they convince me that I should back off.

BladeTwinSwords
07-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Cyber, if I were mafia, I would have killed you rather than Sin.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Cyber, if I were mafia, I would have killed you rather than Sin.

lmao

Cyber, i have a few questions for you actually.
1. Why are you probing for mass claims this early in the game?
2. You said this "I know what i am, I think...," ... what do you mean? You are unsure what role you are? Are you implying that you are whatever best fits around building cover?

Your behavior is that of someone who is trying to build cover for them selves.

@minj, cyber is the only person using past games to reflect his decisions here.

- - - Updated - - -

additionally, why do you feel you will be next tonight?
What happens if you dont die tonight after suggesting that you would?

- - - Updated - - -

also, in the sentence JUST below the one were you suggest youy will die tonight, you talk about what you have planned for tomorrow. So, which one is it cyber? Are you going to die tonight or are you going to survive?
A lot of uncertainty with what you are saying, a lot of contradictions.

Assassin
07-20-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't think cyber is a mafia, just going of personal reasons, that will remain secret for now. Not that I can fully clear him, but...well you should get it.

What
07-20-2014, 11:03 PM
based on the speed you guys wanted, you have about 24 hours left.

Vote Count:

Cyber: Blade

9 people left, takes 5 to lynch.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 01:19 AM
lmao

Cyber, i have a few questions for you actually.
1. Why are you probing for mass claims this early in the game?
2. You said this "I know what i am, I think...," ... what do you mean? You are unsure what role you are? Are you implying that you are whatever best fits around building cover?

Your behavior is that of someone who is trying to build cover for them selves.

@minj, cyber is the only person using past games to reflect his decisions here.

- - - Updated - - -

additionally, why do you feel you will be next tonight?
What happens if you dont die tonight after suggesting that you would?

- - - Updated - - -

also, in the sentence JUST below the one were you suggest youy will die tonight, you talk about what you have planned for tomorrow. So, which one is it cyber? Are you going to die tonight or are you going to survive?
A lot of uncertainty with what you are saying, a lot of contradictions.

Well in time I will let you know mikey, but for now, what I can tell you is that sin died night 1, and who I expected to die night 1 was me, why? Because look at the activity level of this thread, I expected mafia to Find me asap before the start the next day.

As for my plan, if I tell you what it is, it would no longer be a plan. All in due time.

If mafia doesn't kill me this night : 1- it's because I fully disclosed that mafia will fucking catch on already and come to me, and they decided to not kill me in order to raise suspicions against me being alive.
2- I was protected by a doctor who should take a look at the cast and try to sense who the likely victims could be.
3- some random shit happens at night that ends up saving me like a bus, or roleblocker etc...

And like I said, my plan is for tomorow, not today, if im alive and if mafia didn't get me already :) to prevent me from explaining a plan down the road.

Anywho, tl:dr, the people who might catch on to hints and clues are usually the targeted ones asap, like Brett lol, so that's the whole reason why I expect to be chopped off soon. Especially since all you motherfuckers are afk a lot in a very short deadline game...

I typed this on my phone so if I don't make sense or I missed something, ask again.

Blade, fuck you lol. I'm only suggesting that us 3 saw sin as a threat or suspicious person in the last game, it's not set in stone minjae that we use previous games for logic, but who ppl oracled at night 0 with absolutely no other information given tells a lot about those players personality and who they see as a target to keep a close eye on.

Btw mafiascum says that whoever the vote thief stole the vote from will not have a counting vote, EVEN if the thief died, like this case. So i was testing the vote on you to see if I something will trigger from the mod (or prevent me to post votes anymore or simply not get my vote counted... Again, assuming my vote was targeted by sin...

At this point everything is pure speculation, simply talking about it doesn't help much, so I decided to try to test some shit.
I will probably remove my vote off you when the time comes, I'm still testing something else in effect and unfortunately I nominated u as my guinea pig because of ur oracles game<3

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think cyber is a mafia, just going of personal reasons, that will remain secret for now. Not that I can fully clear him, but...well you should get it.

Thanks lol, whatever reason it is, glad my stupid long posts haven't scared off ppl.

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 01:53 AM
Well, I'm not gonna do shit because I have stated all the information that I know of for sure.

Is Cyber mafia? Maybe. I don't know for certain. I have no leads as of right now until people post more.

- - - Updated - - -

I mostly think Cyber is just bananas.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 02:20 AM
Well in time I will let you know mikey, but for now, what I can tell you is that sin died night 1, and who I expected to die night 1 was me, why? Because look at the activity level of this thread, I expected mafia to Find me asap before the start the next day.

As for my plan, if I tell you what it is, it would no longer be a plan. All in due time.

If mafia doesn't kill me this night : 1- it's because I fully disclosed that mafia will fucking catch on already and come to me, and they decided to not kill me in order to raise suspicions against me being alive.
2- I was protected by a doctor who should take a look at the cast and try to sense who the likely victims could be.
3- some random shit happens at night that ends up saving me like a bus, or roleblocker etc...

And like I said, my plan is for tomorow, not today, if im alive and if mafia didn't get me already :) to prevent me from explaining a plan down the road.

Anywho, tl:dr, the people who might catch on to hints and clues are usually the targeted ones asap, like Brett lol, so that's the whole reason why I expect to be chopped off soon. Especially since all you motherfuckers are afk a lot in a very short deadline game...

I typed this on my phone so if I don't make sense or I missed something, ask again.

Blade, fuck you lol. I'm only suggesting that us 3 saw sin as a threat or suspicious person in the last game, it's not set in stone minjae that we use previous games for logic, but who ppl oracled at night 0 with absolutely no other information given tells a lot about those players personality and who they see as a target to keep a close eye on.

Btw mafiascum says that whoever the vote thief stole the vote from will not have a counting vote, EVEN if the thief died, like this case. So i was testing the vote on you to see if I something will trigger from the mod (or prevent me to post votes anymore or simply not get my vote counted... Again, assuming my vote was targeted by sin...

At this point everything is pure speculation, simply talking about it doesn't help much, so I decided to try to test some shit.
I will probably remove my vote off you when the time comes, I'm still testing something else in effect and unfortunately I nominated u as my guinea pig because of ur oracles game<3

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks lol, whatever reason it is, glad my stupid long posts haven't scared off ppl.

Those questions of mine.. yea.. a lot of rhetoric........

Im curious as to where the hell everyone else is?

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 02:28 AM
Cyber, Assassin isn't the only one, I got you two! I hope I do anyways.

Those questions of mine.. yea.. a lot of rhetoric........

Im curious as to where the hell everyone else is?

Waiting for something to happen and reading too much into peoples post looking for crumbs. Mmmm crumbs. I think I'm going to make some breaded porkchops tomorrow.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 03:08 AM
Cyber, Assassin isn't the only one, I got you two! I hope I do anyways.

Waiting for something to happen and reading too much into peoples post looking for crumbs. Mmmm crumbs. I think I'm going to make some breaded porkchops tomorrow.

pass , im curious if u're exactly like me two in mentality of how to play this game, or just with me overall in every game we play?:P

i'd give 30 pieces of silver or canadian dollars if ppl actually played a game without being afk lol...

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 03:58 AM
I think you have a lot more experience then me but we are on ~ the same wavelength.

I'm going to head to bed here soon--I think I'll just do a die roll when I wake up.

Assassin
07-21-2014, 09:45 AM
So are we just going to no lynch this then or?

phil.™
07-21-2014, 09:52 AM
So are we just going to no lynch this then or?

I got so confused when you posted this, and i saw pass posted before you. I had to check which game we were in lol.

What
07-21-2014, 10:20 AM
So you are all aware, I am pretty much starting work when the deadline comes up, so while the deadline will be upheld, I will not be posting a scene for several hours after the deadline if it goes until then.

Assassin
07-21-2014, 10:21 AM
I got so confused when you posted this, and i saw pass posted before you. I had to check which game we were in lol.

Lol I know right? It's hard to keep these seperated.

What
07-21-2014, 02:10 PM
9 hours until deadline. I'm gonna check when i get up in the morning. You guys wanted deadlines, so no consensus becomes a random lynch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtJCr36OFZs

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Ok guys, lets stop prentending. None of you are actually afk.

SCRIBBLE
07-21-2014, 03:26 PM
I had a situation at work that needed some attention but I am back and on vacation for a few days. I had a big post typed out but mmy sweat dropped on my screen and closed all apps. Awesome. Summarizing what I typed: no info to provide on my behalf from last night so what do we have on the table so far?

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 04:01 PM
Time to roll the die!

Result of 9, Sin is gone so that means:

Vote DJ_MikeyRevile

Sorry Mikey, I actually like how you've played this game thus far compared to the previous two I was in. I just wanted to get a vote out there before the deadline which is rapidly approaching. I would gladly change it to a few others whom haven't given me a reason to trust them yet.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Time to roll the die!

Result of 9, Sin is gone so that means:

Vote DJ_MikeyRevile

Sorry Mikey, I actually like how you've played this game thus far compared to the previous two I was in. I just wanted to get a vote out there before the deadline which is rapidly approaching. I would gladly change it to a few others whom haven't given me a reason to trust them yet.

You are an idiot.
Unvote me or lose this game.

- - - Updated - - -

additionally, where is nem? Has he posted yet?
I have the right mind to vote for either a person who is likley to troll the game and ruin it or someone who puts there bets on the roll of a die.
This is your first role madness game and your action just now proves that.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 04:10 PM
There might be a need of a sacrifice. And Not the volunteered kind, assassin or pass.

Everyone expect a post from me soon but I need ppl to actually post some shit, even speculations as to who they randomly think could be mafia, by instinct alone for all I care. I have my reasons.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 04:11 PM
lastly, you can say its BS all you want but the second i read your post about "rolling a die" i thought to myself... "that ass fuck is going to vote me"

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Hahahaha, I legit rolled a 9. Like I said, I actually like how you've been playing this game. I'd gladly switch it to someone else but rolling again would be pretty scummy. Besides, the way this is going, it is looking more and more like a no lynch >_> Let me go back through and see what has been said so far and see if anyone strikes me as suspicious. It is a bit hard with so little voting going on ; p

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis, you haven't said anything at all since the thread started. Any thoughts to share?

- - - Updated - - -

Err, since the day started I mean.

Nemesis
07-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Other than that I fucking hate you? Yes; you're also a twat

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 04:59 PM
I love you too Nemesis! <3

phil.™
07-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Hahahaha, I legit rolled a 9. Like I said, I actually like how you've been playing this game. I'd gladly switch it to someone else but rolling again would be pretty scummy. Besides, the way this is going, it is looking more and more like a no lynch >_> Let me go back through and see what has been said so far and see if anyone strikes me as suspicious. It is a bit hard with so little voting going on ; p

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis, you haven't said anything at all since the thread started. Any thoughts to share?

- - - Updated - - -

Err, since the day started I mean.

A no lynch would be a HORRIBLE idea, don't let mafia just take out one by one while we do nothing.. Remember, we have a fucking deadline in this game.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Assassin, do you guys have any Ehm insight about players other than myself?

It's a shame you two that I'm so busy that I'm having a hard time communicating at different time zones than today, so I guess I'll just need to wait for tomorrow day to see what's going on with all the afks.

Pass, i want to trust you but last time I did you turned out to be a third party in the supernatural game. Give me a reason to trust u this time? :P it's OK, u get Two chances to convince me

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf did I even just type? Wow fucking autocorrect : i was trying to say that I'm sorry but busy for a later time when I am not working.

I really want some insight from ppl, literally 4 ppl even posted anything than "fuck u pass" and "im busy as usual"...

I am too busy two be a one man army, i have to get a post from you soon confirming your existence in this game -_-

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Assassin, do you guys have any Ehm insight about players other than myself?

It's a shame you two that I'm so busy that I'm having a hard time communicating at different time zones than today, so I guess I'll just need to wait for tomorrow day to see what's going on with all the afks.

Pass, i want to trust you but last time I did you turned out to be a third party in the supernatural game. Give me a reason to trust u this time? :P it's OK, u get Two chances to convince me

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf did I even just type? Wow fucking autocorrect : i was trying to say that I'm sorry but busy for a later time when I am not working.

I really want some insight from ppl, literally 4 ppl even posted anything than "fuck u pass" and "im busy as usual"...

I am too busy two be a one man army, i have to get a post from you soon confirming your existence in this game -_-

Try reading posts beyond your own. I have added plenty insight, if im not mistaken, first one to do so as well.
I dont know what else to say aside from the fact that pass is acting loopy and erratic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @phil. You have to stop saying that shit. No lynch is not some sort of abomination that should be avoided at all cost. Its situational and can win games for town.
Im going to quiz you on No lynching

There is 4 people left alive, it would then require 2 to lynch. You have 1 mafia left but there is not a single lead as to who it is. Does town lynch or no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

essentially, what happens when you no lynch on an even number of players is... town gets an extra day. Depending on the set up i.e. third party killing roles ect.

- - - Updated - - -

for the record, im not advocating for a no lynch right now. A handful of you have it in your heads that you should never no lynch. Im explaining to you that this idea is in fact wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

@ cyber, pending this coming nights actions, i have it on good gut authority that you and assasian are the only ones to be trusted. OFC this is under the impression that its a real soft tone.

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 06:16 PM
I am absolutely against a no lynch. If we don't lynch, we give the Mafia another kill.

Pass, using a RNG to decide who to lynch the dumbest thing to do. At least have SOME reason behind your vote.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Ok, here is the skillet. its going to be over 100F with 97%+ humidity all week. I bike to and from work and came home today literally pouring in sweat.... I had to twist dry my shirt before putting it in the hamper. I need to rest as iv been awake for 36 hours... im afraid ill pass out biking to work from heat exhaustion.

Ill set an alarm for an hour before, then 30 min before deadline.
In the mean time

Vote Pass
Reason: His behavior is almost polar opposite. I dont recall him attempting to deduce anything from the flavor or way people have been acting, something he is always passionate about (note to cyber: Be carful, just because someone understands your hidden messages, does not mean they are town aligned.)
Secondly, because his vote is on me and wants to throw the game if he is in fact town.

Goodnight my fellow mafia gamers

CYBER
07-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Try reading posts beyond your own. I have added plenty insight, if im not mistaken, first one to do so as well.
I dont know what else to say aside from the fact that pass is acting loopy and erratic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, @phil. You have to stop saying that shit. No lynch is not some sort of abomination that should be avoided at all cost. Its situational and can win games for town.
Im going to quiz you on No lynching

There is 4 people left alive, it would then require 2 to lynch. You have 1 mafia left but there is not a single lead as to who it is. Does town lynch or no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

essentially, what happens when you no lynch on an even number of players is... town gets an extra day. Depending on the set up i.e. third party killing roles ect.

- - - Updated - - -

for the record, im not advocating for a no lynch right now. A handful of you have it in your heads that you should never no lynch. Im explaining to you that this idea is in fact wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

@ cyber, pending this coming nights actions, i have it on good gut authority that you and assasian are the only ones to be trusted. OFC this is under the impression that its a real soft tone.

ABOUT that last part. Is it just a gut feeling? Because I have my own two ...

Here is the thing for those who care to follow my lead on this, there's a plan in motion, but it's too early today. It's more appropriate tomorrow if I am alive, and mafia doesn't come kill me because that would be too unfortunate. If I Reveaal it today, it can be costly, and it's not worth it yet.

So hopefully, I will be lucky enough to live and tell the tale.

@ pass, out of curiosity, if you were to guess what possible mafia roles are out there would you give me your two cents? Or would u have no clue whatsoever?
Because I'm trying to see what possible night actions could be done by certain ppl to cause chaos at night.

You two assassin, thoughts.?

Mikey already posted his thoughts so yeah.

Side note : Nemesis u're being too damn quiet this game... Even if I were to strongly believe that u aren't scum right now, u're rly making it hard to trust in that silence

minjae
07-21-2014, 09:38 PM
Yeah, honestly with the rolling the dice...so random lol
Unless you're doing it to get people talking? O.o

And as of right now, I have no idea who to vote for...:headache:

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm currently 50/50 on who to vote for. I will either vote for Pass because of his stupid RNG bullshit or Scribble because why not.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Just woke up from a nap.

Mikey, it is almost the end of day 1 with only 7 pages! There really isn't much to base things off of. There have now been a total of 3 votes all for different people. As I have done in the past when I have rolled, I will likely change my vote before the tipping point.

Rolling a die is a tactic I usually use day 1 to assist in generating discussion. In this case, I guess the RNG didn't add very much Flavor.

You guys covered most of the flavor already and I wanted another night to make sure I'm not just whistling dixie. Cyber, my guess is there is more then likely a roleblocker or a framer + godfather. The roleblocker or framer can use his power as well as kill. There is also very likely a town sided jailkeeper or something similar. The 3rd party I am very unsure of--likely something with a 1x death immunity that activates upon a lynch/night kill. That is pretty much all I have gotten out of the flavor.

With 10 people (9 on day 1), I think it is likely there are only 2 mafia and 1 3rd party.

Cyber, be careful--RNG can be brutal. I have faith in you though.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Cyber, be careful--RNG can be brutal. I have faith in you though.

easy there john wayne, let's not get too carried away with the RNG tho,
I want to know who is online right now? there's a backup plan to be made but it will be detrimental to town and completely wasted if ya'll aren't active until the damn deadline ffs...

Nemesis, i swear man i dont understand your gameplay...
If i wasn't trying to convince myself that you aren't a mafia, your quietness so close to the deadline... it's an eerie feeling i'm getting from you.

even as scummy as u normally play town, you wouldn't go for a random lynch day 1, yet your silence tells me that you WANT day 1 to end , quietly...
Normally by now u'd have voted for someone...i refuse to vote for you yet tho, as in time, i'll know where u stand for sure. but for now, i'd love some input from u on what u expect to happen

Pass, this may come as a shock, but i'd much rather create a bus and see what happens for a bit , than a random lynch from mod with no input whatsoever. You gotta have some faith, don't forget what sin was and the possibility of a treestump. you're probably safer than you'll appear as, so let's see who wants a mod policy kill, or to actually play. i.e who is scummy, and who wants input.

unvote.
vote: Passerelli

What
07-21-2014, 10:57 PM
40 minutes left until the deadline, upon the end of the deadline a random player will be lynched if no consensus is made.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 10:57 PM
also, who else thinks NEMESIS is abe lincoln and a jailkeeper, just because that would be some historical irony, knowing nemesis's obsession with black people.

And i wouldnt' put it past What.

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Vote Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, I have a list of things to do when Night 2 begins.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Vote Pass

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, I have a list of things to do when Night 2 begins.

to each their own working hours, i'm almost done with mine, finally.
oh and btw, 12 hour shift and i was more active than most of u fuckers -.-

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Unvote DJ_MikeyRevile
Vote Blade

Most suspicious person thus far to jump on the wagon. 40 minutes left, and it is pretty absurd to jump on a wagon with what I have soft claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

Boo, I don't think I made the deadline. Oh well!

- - - Updated - - -

In case I did make it, I used the wrong colors even.

Unvote DJ_MikeyRevile
Vote Blade

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm rushing because of the deadline. Last thing I want is a RNG lynch.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:08 PM
Wait, nevermind. Deadline is at 12:30? Not sure how I didn't spot that and rushed myself over much.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Wait, nevermind. Deadline is at 12:30? Not sure how I didn't spot that and rushed myself over much.

we have less than 20 mins before an RNG lynch and then we're fucked unless luck kills a mafia, and even then, we wont know who wanted that person dead... no discussion was made...

FFS ppl we started night time to add discussion, this is worse than any damn day start "lynch vs no lynch" debate...

NOTE:
even if u are a goddamn cop or doctor or investigator or judas or traitor or third party, and u waiting for night time to do some work... if we reach RNG kill time, YOU MIGHT GET KILLED OFF, and ur entire role will be useless...so vote on something and give a slight explanation , even if random, just because for all we know we might have 2 ppl that cant vote either...

I'll be honest, i think Blade and scribble are town.
and again, im only using my previous game hunch: we all 3 thought that Sin was a THREAT, or possible scum, and this might be reflected here...
so fuck it, i'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.
I know some ppl who might be mafia, but i'm only 1 guy..

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm rushing because of the deadline. Last thing I want is a RNG lynch.

Lynching me after what I soft claimed is likely worse then an RNG lynch.

Since it is just going to be a RNG lynch by What in all likelyhood which would not give any useful information, should we go for a no lynch?

- - - Updated - - -

There seems to be 4 of us online at the moment. Did you 4 want to try to stop the RNG lynch? I'd rather have a no lynch then a mod kill. Either that, or Minjae will vote for me and lynch me even after I soft claimed. >_>

I hope someone else can be your savior, Cyber. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote BladeTwinSwords
No Lynch
No Lynch

Not sure if he wanted grey or just forgot to color in 'no lynch'.

I think we should just avoid the modkill and vote no lynch at this point.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 11:26 PM
i'm trying to get anything but a mod kill RNG... that's the worst we can have for town.

vote count? i lost track and it will take me more time to count than deadline

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 11:27 PM
3 on Pass

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:28 PM
2 minutes to go >_>

A random lynch is the worst scenario, and voting for me after my soft claim isn't too far behind it.

What
07-21-2014, 11:29 PM
At 12:35 am, no more talking in thread, im at work for several hours, if there is a lynch, scene will be posted then, if no consensus, you all get a number and an rng decides who dies.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Those that went afk before the deadline and didn't vote need to be cock slapped. Give them a nice mushroom shaped welt right on their forehead.

CYBER
07-21-2014, 11:31 PM
pAss

i give up , this is in case i dnt make it tomorrow: ya'll suck :D

*rides away in sunset*

- - - Updated - - -

At 12:35 am, no more talking in thread, im at work for several hours, if there is a lynch, scene will be posted then, if no consensus, you all get a number and an rng decides who dies.
just saw this...

ima sush now.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:32 PM
If those that are online and not posting anything until right before the deadline, that is a horrible idea.

BladeTwinSwords
07-21-2014, 11:33 PM
In case I die. You all will fear my judgement.

Passarelli
07-21-2014, 11:35 PM
60 seconds >_> tick tock.

Nemesis
07-22-2014, 06:26 AM
sooooo....it's going on 8 hours, what now?

What
07-22-2014, 06:54 AM
Just got back, I'm going to crunch some numbers and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Pass=1
Minjae=2
Scrib=3
Nem=4
Cyb=5
Phil=6
blade=7
Ass=8
Mikey=9

Those are your lotto numbers, scene forthcoming

- - - Updated - - -

"Man these things take forever, can't we just limit the talking?"

"Yeah, I mean come on, who really needs so much time?"

*rabble rabble rabble*

"Ok......so now what?"

"Well, we play the game right? I have some ideas, what do you guys think?"

*crickets*

"Guys? Isn't this what we wanted?"

Suddenly up in the sky a voice rang out

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLMEN, THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE BEAUTY IMPAIRED. TONIGHT'S DRAWING IS SURE TO BE A HEAD TURNER, A LOTTO YOU DO NOT WANT TO WIN!"

"But, what does this mean?"

"OK, AND OUR FIRST AND ONLY NUMBER IS...........9! I'M SORRY, BUT YOUR NUMBER IS UP!"

And with that, a bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, and struck the lucky winner

Mikey - Wilfred Brimley, Town Rolestopper has been killed.

Perhaps the next day, people could pull things together.

Night 2 begins, you have 24 hours to send in your actions.

No more talking until the day starts.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-22-2014, 07:37 AM
Bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder how I knew it was going to be me.

Passarelli
07-22-2014, 08:26 AM
Bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder how I knew it was going to be me.

ZZzzzZzz Knew that was coming. What rolled a 9 too, hilariouZzzzZzz

Nemesis
07-22-2014, 09:08 AM
lol yup, totally called Mikey. ACCEPTABLE LOSSES!

What
07-22-2014, 09:10 AM
No talking at night.

Nemesis
07-22-2014, 09:15 AM

BladeTwinSwords
07-22-2014, 09:45 AM
*hums a jingle*

Assassin
07-22-2014, 10:27 AM
zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sin
07-22-2014, 11:38 AM
*lel Mikey how mud?

What
07-22-2014, 11:06 PM
As the night closes in ……..

The night was again a flurry of activity, with some trying to help, others trying to hinder.

“Things have been going pretty well so far, don’t ya think?

“Of course, my plans never fail! Now, let’s rid ourselves of the fat man and ruin the season for everyone!”

“My pleasure…”

Across town at someone’s house, we find our victim, not going unnoticed.

“HO HO HO! This should bring some joy, and healthy vitamins to this lad!”

“Sorry to cut your night short my friend. Meh he he he he.”

“You? You are going to be on my permanent naughty list!”

“So be it, I like it when things get a little naughty”

And with that, a shot rang out, and everyone in the town felt a little sadder.

Blade – Santa Claus, Town Fruit Vendor has been killed

“Well now, I have some more work to get to!”

Meanwhile, others in town were still hoping to find some answers, while some were content to wait, hoping things might be clearer later on.

Day 2 begins, you have 48 hours.

minjae
07-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Hm..that's interesting :huh:
That whack seemed random.
Only thing I can make of the flavor text is that the killer succeeded in killing its target.
Nothing else. Right? :icon_eek:

Also...what in the world is a town fruit vendor? O.O

- - - Updated - - -

And santa claus? :lmao:

BladeTwinSwords
07-22-2014, 11:50 PM
*Ho Ho HOOOOOH GOD MY INSIDES*

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Minjae, why didn't you post at all when you were online prior to the deadline? That modkill--well, I hope we can recover.

Why did most everyone AFK day 1 when the deadline was coming? Noone even started a wagon before they went afk. Cyber, Mikey, Blade, and myself were the only ones active. Why did you guys want the deadline if you were just going to AFK? Now town lost one of its protective roles for no reason. Sigh.

minjae
07-23-2014, 12:57 AM
I was reading the posts, and was trying to decide who to lynch.
And then I fell asleep....I knocked the fuck out. I ended up waking up for a bathroom break 3 hours past the deadline? and realized I totally missed the deadline...:banghead:
I would have preferred the no lynch as well though. And no, I was not going to vote to lynch you Pass.
With still no information, I would have preferred a no lynch rather than a quick random lynch train. But in the end we lost a townie by random mod lynch (RNG? what does that stand for?)

Blade's role was a protective one? O.O Is that what a fruit vendor is? I'm so fucking confused...

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 01:14 AM
(RNG? what does that stand for?)

Random number generator.

Blade's role was a protective one? O.O Is that what a fruit vendor is? I'm so fucking confused...

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Fruit_Vendor

What had already all roles were coming from mafiascum, so if you see one you don't know, search for it there.

You weren't going to vote for me? That means you actually picked out my clues but you couldn't type rng or mafiascum fruit vendor into google? :banghead:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I was likely wrong about the jailer. Rolestopper is close enough it may have been that line in the first night.

There are likely 2 investigative roles remaining (plural people looking for answers) and there may have been one or two people that didn't use powers that could have. Then again, that last line may have just been referring to people being AFK.

CYBER
07-23-2014, 02:02 AM
Random number generator.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Fruit_Vendor

What had already all roles were coming from mafiascum, so if you see one you don't know, search for it there.

You weren't going to vote for me? That means you actually picked out my clues but you couldn't type rng or mafiascum fruit vendor into google?

ok so here is the breakdown of what happened, AND THIS MAY BE MY LAST POST in this game (explained later), so PAY ATTENTION AND ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS:
DO NOT SKIM, READ THOROUGHLY AS THEY COULD LITERALLY BE THE GAME CHANGING LAST WORDS.

1- I said there's 2 mafia at least with a possible judas/traitor maybe ( its just a feeling)
2- When i said that the second guy with an action, mikey INSISTED that it could be a roleblocker, when in fact HE was the roleblocker. So he is either dumb (which i usually would put my money on) OR he was trying to bait out any roleblocker claim as it is one of the easiest roles to fake clam, and then count claim them. If the latter was the case, nt mikey but u dead son.

3- So far, nemesis did NOT post anything constructive. So at first i thought he was a cop of some kind or some important role and he's laying low so that he doesn't bash heads with us. But he was on steam 40 mins before the deadline and he STILL didn't try to help town by stopping the RNG. ALSO, nemesis is a strong player, why both him and i are alive... something is fishy.

4- I am still alive... after claiming yesterday that i had a big plan. WHAT THE FUCK. So this leads me to believe 1 of 2 things: 1- a doctor has been having my back (woot), OR the mafia thinks that i am not a threat to them.

5- Let's elaborate on me not being a threat: it's either someone who thinks that they can bullshit me and play me along later on
(in this case I STRONGLY fos NEMESIS OR the mafia fell for my bait.) ( AGAIN, this screams nemesis in my head, or phil maybe, but nemesis is the prime candidate here because of a later point.).
At the same time, the fact that I am alive suggest scribble might be town, as he knows that I will be strongly suspicious of him and his afkness, and thus if he was mafia, i'd be dead by now, especially after declaring my "big plan" for tomorrow. So congrats scribble, u are the least likely to be mafia imho.

6- Now what was my bait? I have been slightly suggesting left and right that there was a traitor or judas in the game, which someone town sided or neutral that can be part of the mafia down the road. This is one of the reasons why mafia wouldn't have killed me yet : They thought i had their back.

7- Now, WHO had my back in this? fos ASSASSIN and fos PASSERELLI.

Assassin tried to claim me as a townie in HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12496-Role-Maddness-v-1-0-(Erm-ma-gawd)?p=183744#post183744). Note that he didn't claim COP (which is the only viable role other than mafia to confirm that i am town sided so early in the game.)
Passerelli noticed Assassin's post and STILL insisted that he has my back too in HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12496-Role-Maddness-v-1-0-(Erm-ma-gawd)?p=183794#post183794). (Notice how he put emphasis on the word "TWO". At first i thought "No way it could be that easy that 2 mafia members came out hinting to me who my "alleged partners" are as they thought i was a mafia traitor/spy/judas which got me confused for a second. (i urge you guys to go through the thread and read the back and forth conversations between myself and pass after what i just wrote, and tell me what you think

8- They can't be BOTH a cop. And if one of them is, why the hell are both of them currently alive knowing that those 2 posts were usually quite OUT there for mafia to notice and sense a cop... this makes me question both their "claims" of supporting me as both being mafia. One COULD possibly be a cop and got lucky, but i will get to that later. There's a possible chance that scum can be one of the non-mentioned people, but if assassin and pass are BOTH townies, then something is fucked up because one of them must have lied and could not confirm me.

9- My plan below will either clear a mafia or a townie, no questions asked. But remmeber that there could be a third party in the game: I think it could be a survivor or an actual judas/traitor that didn't want to counter claim my hints, or didn't pay attention. so remember that there's still a shitfuck out there, but i am focusing on mafia now more than third party because we had only ONE DEATH per night, and that indicates no serial killer or scary third party unless doctor was insanely lucky twice ( very unlikely). So this leads me to believe that even if there IS a third party, he's not a priority yes as he isn't a killing one. but i strongly believe he's what i fake claimed : a judas or some side swapping equivalent or survivor etc.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
10- So here is my plan. I am Clint Eastwood, Town Desperado (which gives me a 1 shot ability to target a player. IF THAT PLAYER IS MAFIA/scum, they will die instantly, and the bullet should go through everything (based on logical wording) even if bulletproof godfather. IF THAT PLAYER IS TOWN, THEY WILL REMAIN ALIVE AND I WILL DIE INSTEAD.). My target is going to be NEMESIS in the next few seconds. IF I DIE in a few moments when What gets my PM, NEMESIS WILL BE A CONFIRMED AND UNDENIABLE TOWN. And you guys should follow HIS lead in the game and not question his alliance UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.
I DIE = Nemesis is town no questions asked, and anyone saying otherwise is bullshit.

11- Why am i chosing nemesis? Because of bullet point 3: I NEED TO KNOW and let people know what side he's on. and the fact that the FLAVOR TEXT said "OF COURSE, my plans ALWAYS WORK" which is a cliche line nemesis would DEFINITELY say (he literally said that to me twice, once when locust won the voyeur game, and once when he tricked scribble into voting for trigger.

So my gut feeling is telling me nemesis is mafia, and when i shoot him, he will die, and i will be alive to focus on assassin and pass.
IF NEMESIS IS MAFIA, MOST LIKELY only one of the two : pass or assassin, is a second mafia. My vote would go to PASS simply because of the "two" thing he said, trying probably to tell me there's only 2 other mafias other than "me as a hinted judas". And because i can see Assassin being a cop, and accidentally clearing me and making himself public, but i have seen pass's play as cop before, he plays cop more hiddenly than what he did in this game. so again, fos pass.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blah blah.
tl;dr: Three suspects on my shit list now: Nemesis , Assassin, and Passerelli.

I am going to shoot NEMESIS, and if i die he is CONFIRMED TOWNIE NO MATTER WHAT, and do not even question it later.
If i die, ie nemesis is townie and playing it safer than normal, i would have left you in capable hands to LEAD TOWN. SO PROTECT NEMESIS AT ALL COSTS since mafia will try to remove the only confirmed townie. AND FOCUS ON ASSASSIN AND PASS.

@COP: IF ONE OF ASSASSIN AND PASSERELLI is cop, CLAIM in this case only because that would give a possible mafia to lynch TODAY, and it COULD be gg, but i'm being pessimist. Not to mention that you have had 2 nights to investigate (at least a full one without being possible roleblocked by mikey since he's dead)
YOU CAN HELP ME (or nem, depending on who is alive) to clear TWO TOWNIES after i clear a third one now.. and you can then help me figure out who is INNOCENT, and we'd have enough votes to slowly find the other mafia.

If i DON'T die, i.e nemesis was mafia as i suspect him to be, Then i will be around to lead us again in the rest.
And my logic would be that one of the two (assassin or pass), and the second is a cop. I CANNOT THINK OF ANY OTHER WAY where they would both "get my back and find me innocent" other than one of them inspecting me night 0 as cop and second falling for my judas bait and trying to fake clear me... I simply cant. i could be wrong about those 2, but i strongly doubt it at this point.

Any way, with this , i bid you all a possible farewell. If i die, i leave you in capable hands. If i don't, and I shoot down a mafia as i believe nemesis to be, then hopefully you guys will see that i will be a confirmed Desperado Town, and we can move on from there with 1 less mafia.

----------------------------------------

ANYONE OBJECTS TO THIS REASONING? SAY SO NOW.
Nemesis, if you are town, you have ZERO fear from my plan, and in fact i'd be helping you by sacrificing myself for the sake of confirming someone who can lead.. If you aren't town. Then biebie :)

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 02:57 AM
Cyber, I highly encourage you to read my very first post in day 1. You aren't picking up what I'm putting down. There was a reason I said two directly after the post when you made a list of numbers. If you read the posts after that, you should easily know what I am.

- - - Updated - - -

8- They can't be BOTH a cop. And if one of them is, why the hell are both of them currently alive knowing that those 2 posts were usually quite OUT there for mafia to notice and sense a cop... this makes me question both their "claims" of supporting me as both being mafia. One COULD possibly be a cop and got lucky, but i will get to that later. There's a possible chance that scum can be one of the non-mentioned people, but if assassin and pass are BOTH townies, then something is fucked up because one of them must have lied and could not confirm me.

I'm not a cop, nor did I try to clear you. If you can't put the rest of the pieces together--well, I just don't know anymore >_>

CYBER
07-23-2014, 03:19 AM
Cyber, I highly encourage you to read my very first post in day 1. You aren't picking up what I'm putting down. There was a reason I said two directly after the post when you made a list of numbers. If you read the posts after that, you should easily know what I am.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a cop, nor did I try to clear you. If you can't put the rest of the pieces together--well, I just don't know anymore >_>
give me a minute to read.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

refer ppl to this post.
it's nemesis and assassin. when i die, maybe.

u're less likely to be mafia, i missed something in this shit and i agree.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 05:20 AM
Whelp, bye Cyber.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Vote Assassin

What's your story, cuntbag?

What
07-23-2014, 06:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDNtqy0zjJA

Suddenly, it was high noon in town, one man had a bold plan, that and a severe case syphilis.

"I got you pegged boy, prepare for your uppance to come!"

Leaping and doing a barrel role, his gun jammed and fell hard on the ground. A broken rib lodged itself in his lung, leaving him gasping for air with his last few breaths.

Cyber- Clint Eastwood, Town Desperado has been killed.

"Well, that certainly was a thing."

The day continues.

SCRIBBLE
07-23-2014, 07:02 AM
Ok I am not entirely sure why cyber decided that action so quickly, it would have been smart to wait until it was closer to a lynch or a deadline. Let's not miss the deadline this time. I want to hear from trigger. What is your deal?

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin, not trigger

CYBER
07-23-2014, 07:08 AM
*did I fire 7 or 6? I have one question for you: do you feel lucky, cunt?! ... Goddammit! *

*and this is why black people lost their way in the old west*

I mean Woooooohhh. Rip.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Ok I am not entirely sure why cyber decided that action so quickly, it would have been smart to wait until it was closer to a lynch or a deadline. Let's not miss the deadline this time. I want to hear from trigger. What is your deal?

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin, not trigger

Reason One: Cyber is a Mexican.
Reason Two: Even for a Mexican he's not very bright.

Assassin
07-23-2014, 07:49 AM
Well then, I don't really have anything to add to this, besides the fact that the actions I was taking have not beared any new fruit, because of the actions taken this last night and day. I wish I had better news, but it looks like we are getting bumped off way to fast for this to work. I really don't know why Cyber claimed that fast either, but I can tell you the first night, he took no actions.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 07:59 AM
unvote Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

unless someone can counter that.

phil.™
07-23-2014, 08:09 AM
Why did most everyone AFK day 1 when the deadline was coming? Noone even started a wagon before they went afk. Cyber, Mikey, Blade, and myself were the only ones active. Why did you guys want the deadline if you were just going to AFK? Now town lost one of its protective roles for no reason. Sigh.

Let's not miss the deadline this time. I want to hear from trigger.

Sorry, sorry. Unless it's a Saturday night (no work Sunday) i'm usually in bed no later than 11pm EST. Unless it's damning evidence, I'll try to make a vote much earlier than deadline so we're not going back to a RNG.

SCRIBBLE
07-23-2014, 08:12 AM
I can not counter it but have an issue with cyber not doing anything night one.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 08:14 AM

Well his ability is one off, and it really shouldn't have been used now either.

SCRIBBLE
07-23-2014, 08:21 AM
as a fruit vendor he should be able to give out a fruit each night which is advantageous to do to show that he did not do anything else in the night. His one shot sounded like an added modifier.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 08:24 AM
as a fruit vendor he should be able to give out a fruit each night which is advantageous to do to show that he did not do anything else in the night. His one shot sounded like an added modifier.

What? Cyber wasn't a Fruit Vendor, Blade was.

minjae
07-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Why in the world was cyber so quick to using his one shot. he could have definitely talked about it before hand.

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 09:42 AM
I suspected Nem also to be honest but I figured I wouldn't call him out until day 3 at the earliest. Cyber jumped the gun a bit.

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 09:43 AM
I suspected Nem also to be honest but I figured I wouldn't call him out until day 3 at the earliest. Cyber jumped the gun a bit.

Well that's because you're about as bad as Cyber, so when you're finished blowing each other maybe you can focus in.

Assassin
07-23-2014, 09:56 AM

Care to explain more? If not this seems scummy.

SCRIBBLE
07-23-2014, 10:07 AM
What? Cyber wasn't a Fruit Vendor, Blade was.

I need to re-read everything in this thread and stop reading the beginner's thread because between thinking trigger was in this game and not realizing blade was even dead I am all mixed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to explain more? If not this seems scummy.

I thought cyber was the fruit vendor and if he did not send a fruit the first night he was unaware how to play vendor or you were lying. I was posting.that out of ignorance though because it is blade that was the vendor and cyber was a desperado.

Assassin
07-23-2014, 10:58 AM
I need to re-read everything in this thread and stop reading the beginner's thread because between thinking trigger was in this game and not realizing blade was even dead I am all mixed up.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought cyber was the fruit vendor and if he did not send a fruit the first night he was unaware how to play vendor or you were lying. I was posting.that out of ignorance though because it is blade that was the vendor and cyber was a desperado.

Ahh gotcha.

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Well that's because you're about as bad as Cyber, so when you're finished blowing each other maybe you can focus in.

Like I said, I thought you were being a little suspicious since you were not talking at all. Now that you are cleared, it is a bit easier. I have to go run some errands, but I'll likely be back quickly.

Trigger Unhappy
07-23-2014, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=SCRIBBLE;184033]I need to re-read everything in this thread and stop reading the beginner's thread because between thinking trigger was in this game and not realizing blade was even dead I am all mixed up.QUOTE]

Confirmed *

Assassin
07-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Like I said, I thought you were being a little suspicious since you were not talking at all. Now that you are cleared, it is a bit easier. I have to go run some errands, but I'll likely be back quickly.

How is he cleared exactly?

nvm disregard

What
07-23-2014, 01:46 PM
Lets not have a repeat of the previous day. When I get back from work tomorrow, the day will be more or less done. So far, no votes.

Assassin
07-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Well if cyber was correct, then

Vote Pass

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 02:49 PM
People that are left: Passarelli, Nemesis, Minjae, Phil, Assassin, Scribble

I know what I am, Nemesis is full cleared, assassin soft claimed (though as Cyber said he *might* be lying), and Scribble seems lost.

That leaves Minjae and Phil. What do you think Nemesis? We need to get 1 today or else there is about a 50% chance we'll lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin--I guess I was wrong about your soft claim then. Cyber admitted his mistake and that he missed what I was.

Vote Assassin

Nemesis
07-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I don't like either one of you so either one of you really.

minjae
07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Are one of you guys lying? Cyber was saying that one of you two may be lying. I dunno what to think :huh:

phil.™
07-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Are one of you guys lying? Cyber was saying that one of you two may be lying. I dunno what to think :huh:
On the contrary,

- - - Updated - - -

refer ppl to this post.

Cyber believed in pass. Cyber passed nem as town.

Vote Assassin

What's your story, cuntbag?

Well then, I don't really have anything to add to this, besides the fact that the actions I was taking have not beared any new fruit, because of the actions taken this last night and day. I wish I had better news, but it looks like we are getting bumped off way to fast for this to work. I really don't know why Cyber claimed that fast either, but I can tell you the first night, he took no actions.

unvote Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

unless someone can counter that.
Nem believes in ass. Assassin could be lying, but kind of difficult to fake claim that. Possible though.

Min, you seem to be posting just to post. Same thing over and over again. "I don't know who to vote for; I don't know what to think".

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

refer ppl to this post.

I forgot to add pass quote which would be more helpful to what cyber was agreeing to.

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Phil, unless there is one, it is a pretty easy role to fake claim.

Assassin, do you have any other intel for us since you have already soft claimed?

Passarelli
07-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Unless you think releasing it would be of detriment to the town of course.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 05:06 AM
So is anyone going to post anything or we just going to sit back and let the Mod pick who he wants to win?

SCRIBBLE
07-24-2014, 05:22 AM
Cyber chose pass and assassin as mafia but he was dead wrong about nemesis. Phil has been awfully quiet this game and not in the other. What is our deadline?

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 05:24 AM
Cyber chose pass and assassin as mafia but he was dead wrong about nemesis. Phil has been awfully quiet this game and not in the other. What is our deadline?

Sometime today but it wasn't made overly clear.

I'd assume letting the mod pick benefits Mafia since the numbers are in their favour at that point, and I don't think What would think to weigh them equally. Cyber really fucked everything up, that's for sure.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 06:21 AM
As far as a 3rd party goes, we could also have one of my favs, the Amnesiac. So far it would only be in our benefit since we haven't had a negative role die but we need to think about the option of we do get one.

Vote Phil why are you useful to me, Mexican?

Assassin
07-24-2014, 06:51 AM
I don't. The people I acted on, have all died (as if that sounds good as a townie but..meh I digress). I can tell you Cyber didn't target anyone the first night, and the 2nd night Blade targeted Nem (who is a townie by Cybers blow up).

phil.™
07-24-2014, 07:19 AM
As far as a 3rd party goes, we could also have one of my favs, the Amnesiac. So far it would only be in our benefit since we haven't had a negative role die but we need to think about the option of we do get one.

Vote Phil why are you useful to me, Mexican?

Are you saying I have a negative role? Process of elimination? We have 1 confirmed (you), 2 soft claims, and 3 people who haven't said anything. And you choose me.
Makes sense.

Like I said the past day, I have nothing to go by, nobody is talking. I can't use my role properly without any other little information, which I think I have.

What
07-24-2014, 07:37 AM
The deadline is 48 hours from when the scene was posted, if you are unable to do math that is your own problem.

If there is no consensus for a lynch, there will yet again be a random lynch.

As should be in the rules if they are not, any further assertions that a moderator is not telling the truth or attempting to manipulate the game is against the rules, and any further comment on such will result in an instant mod kill.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 07:54 AM
1.Passarelli
2.Nemesis
3.minjae
4.Phil
5.Assassin
6.Scribble

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 08:51 AM
No response from Assassin is a little fishy.

Do you think Scribbles might be acting lost on purpose?

Nemesis, since we could very well lose after today, what would you think about mass claiming?

I'd really appreciate if we got something done today--I typically don't wake up until 9 am at the earliest.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 09:09 AM

Nemesis, since we could very well lose after today, what would you think about mass claiming?

I'd really appreciate if we got something done today--I typically don't wake up until 9 am at the earliest.

With a closed set up like this there's no point. No one is going to claim mafia and there's hundreds of choices, especially with Assassin's claim. Mass Claiming will only narrow down the Mafia's targets. Like I said the RNG most likely wont even out the percentages, so it's in the Mafia's favour to let it go to the deadline. Since there are 0 prods or any effort on that front we have to make a choice, in my opinion. So far that's Phil.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the scene was posted Yesterday at 0744 EST (Post 113) So we have until then tomorrow to make a decision.

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 09:17 AM
That is true. Phil was on my short list of suspects anyway.

Unvote Blade
Vote Phil

- - - Updated - - -

WTF am I doing. Still half asleep

Unvote Assassin
Vote Phil

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 09:18 AM
It's easier to just write unvote and then make your vote, that way you don't pull a scribble.

phil.™
07-24-2014, 09:19 AM
With a closed set up like this there's no point. No one is going to claim mafia and there's hundreds of choices, especially with Assassin's claim. Mass Claiming will only narrow down the Mafia's targets. Like I said the RNG most likely wont even out the percentages, so it's in the Mafia's favour to let it go to the deadline. Since there are 0 prods or any effort on that front we have to make a choice, in my opinion. So far that's Phil.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the scene was posted Yesterday at 0744 EST (Post 113) So we have until then tomorrow to make a decision.

Wait what? Why am I the only target?

And i thought cut off was at 12:07EST tonight (or technically tomorrow morning). Post #102

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 09:23 AM
And i thought cut off was at 12:07EST tonight (or technically tomorrow morning). Post #102

:lmao: Yeah, you are right. Nemesis and I both fucked up and went off the post of Cyber dying.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Wait what? Why am I the only target?

Mod refuses to be specific so "the scene" is the last one posted. Don't think it really matters because no one is here.

phil.™
07-24-2014, 09:25 AM
You think if i was scum, I would have let that slip by? I could have easily shut my mouth, and wait for the deadline and then go for a RNG.
Why min or scribbs who has put forth nothing into this, other than min saying "i really don't know what's going on. I dont have anything to say or vote for" or scribbs being lost, i'll never understand.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 09:28 AM
You think if i was scum, I would have let that slip by? I could have easily shut my mouth, and wait for the deadline and then go for a RNG.
Why min or scribbs who has put forth nothing into this, other than min saying "i really don't know what's going on. I dont have anything to say or vote for" or scribbs being lost, i'll never understand.

Care to make a claim then?

phil.™
07-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Mass Claiming will only narrow down the Mafia's targets

didn't you just say this will help narrow down for mafia?

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Is there any information you can provide as to why you shouldn't be lynched? You can say if you're the cop since we still have prots available.

Assassin
07-24-2014, 09:48 AM

Uh I did reply above....
Just in case Unvote
Vote Phil

phil.™
07-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Is there any information you can provide as to why you shouldn't be lynched? You can say if you're the cop since we still have prots available.

No I am not cop. As i said in my post before, I have a 1 time ability to help a role be more accurate if not so?

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Hahaha, I saw that when I went back and chose the wrong deadline. Finally starting to wake up some. Yay coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

Too close for comfort.

phil.™
07-24-2014, 09:55 AM
So if you still want me to hard claim, which should be pretty clear I am town aligned... Why ass went quiet and then jumped a lynch train. Why min hasn't said anything. And scribbs, i thought he was on vacation, shouldn't he have more time?

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever the cop is, go ahead and investigate me tonight. You'll see i'm town. Ass, pass, and I have both soft claimed. Nem has cleared. Min and scribbs haven't said anything.
vote min

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Unvote

Vote Minj

SCRIBBLE
07-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Investigating a godfather would return pro-town results so the "investigate me" thing is crap.

I was lost until I said I needed to read everything over again.

Phil I have no reason to say anything and there has not been much going on until this morning. You suddenly start posting (more defensively than I have seen in past games mind you) and I am unavailable so you harp on me being lost and on vacation. Vacations do not involve me sitting around waiting to have input on a game I do not have much to input on. So you can get in this little baby butt.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 1 time ability to help a role be more accurate if not so?

....ok I admittedly am not able to read this game, wow

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 10:37 AM
Phil, do you know who the person is you can use it with?

phil.™
07-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Investigating a godfather would return pro-town results so the "investigate me" thing is crap.

So you can get in this little baby butt.
I totally forgot that godfather would come up pro-town. So that is true, "investigate me crap" is total crap for me to say.
MMMMM, all up in that little baby butt. MMMMMM

Phil, do you know who the person is you can use it with?

I want to say yes, i have a very good judgement who to use it on tonight. I have been catching on these small hints and small claims better than last game (when i was a mason, i didn't really care).

- - - Updated - - -

You suddenly start posting (more defensively than I have seen in past games mind you)

I have a x1 role, and I have a feeling nem know's what it is. I did not use it night 1 (start of game) because I had nothing to base off of. Next day, not much talking. Now, more talking, more narrowing down, more hints, I know who to use it on. I'm getting defensive because this could def help town make sure they are making best judgement and these night roles they get back aren't shit.

minjae
07-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Sorry I haven't posted, I've been trying to read previous posts trying to figure out if Pass or Assassin is lying. I still can't figure it out.

As for trying to lynch me, I am town aligned. I have a x-shot investigative role that I used on scribbs.
He came out not town aligned. The investigation only revealed that he is not town. I don't know anything further than that.
Why did I use it on scribbs? I figured someone is telling the truth between Pass or Assassin, That left Phil and Scribbs (since Nem was cleared).
I went with my gut and chose Scribbs.

Before I came out with this, I wanted to try and see which one them were lying, Pass or Assassin.

phil.™
07-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Unvote

Any counter-claims on this?

Assassin
07-24-2014, 11:10 AM
Unvote
Phil if yours extends someone elses, use it on me tonight, I might be able to pull out a significant windfall for us (and if you do I can clear you like I did cyber)

and yes scribble care to retort?

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Unvote
Phil if yours extends someone elses, use it on me tonight, I might be able to pull out a significant windfall for us (and if you do I can clear you like I did cyber)

and yes scribble care to retort?

If you are what you've hinted at then it would be a waste on you. It also depends on how it enhances, it could allow for a double use or something, I don't know. Phil, can you clarify if it only works on a specific person or it will enhance whoever you use it on?

phil.™
07-24-2014, 12:07 PM
If you are what you've hinted at then it would be a waste on you. It also depends on how it enhances, it could allow for a double use or something, I don't know. Phil, can you clarify if it only works on a specific person or it will enhance whoever you use it on?

It will enhance whoever I use it on. Wanted to say that before I go afk for a bit.. 3 cars just pulled up.

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 12:17 PM
It will enhance whoever I use it on. Wanted to say that before I go afk for a bit.. 3 cars just pulled up.

Well red lights are only a few seconds so hurry up and clean those windshields.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't use your ability on Assassin. If you have to get rid of it use it on me.

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Assassin, if there are 2 scum you only 50% cleared Cyber as the other scum could have made the kill. If we do not hit scum tonight, we have a chance the kill will be blocked. That said, Phil successfully enhancing someone is enough to full clear him--Nemesis would likely be the best bet since he is the only full cleared person. He could verify he got enhanced on day 3 and thus clear Phil. Enhancing me would also work only if scum doesn't target me tonight so that the only part of Cyber's plan worth anything would definitely work. I would not be able to verify Phil even if I lived, however--that is why Nemesis would likely be the best person to target.

If scum does not have a bus driver:

Either Minjae is telling the truth or he is trying to make town lynch a townie to try to end the game tonight.
If Minjae is telling the truth, Assassin or Phil is lying--Phil being confirmed tomorrow would mean Assassin is lying. If assassin isn't lying, Minjae threw Scribbles under the bus.

If Minjae is lying and Scribbles is town: Minjae is Scum.
Assassin or Phil is lying--Phil being confirmed tomorrow would mean Assassin is lying.

I think Minjae is lying. Why?
My biggest issue is that Minjae waited until now to say this. He waited until people voted for him. He didn't even FoS Scribble. Cyber should still be alive! Seriously, WTF. Why would you let him suicide if you knew one of the Scum? You could have at least voted for him and see who would have backed you up and who tried to defend him.

Vote Minjae

I'm going to follow the plan Cyber outlined in regards to what I should do tonight.

Assassin
07-24-2014, 01:09 PM
It would actually help as my minor role obviously only gives up to a certain point of information (if you ahven't figured it out reread my previous points)

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 01:14 PM
The problem is, one of the two of you are lying. If Phil is being truthful, you are scum. I wouldn't want him to enhance whatever skill you have. Giving it to the one full cleared person sounds like a much better idea.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way both of you are being truthful is if Minjae is throwing Scribbles under the bus which I just do not see him doing as it would greatly reduce his chances of winning.

Assassin
07-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Or cyber was wrong about the loadout....but fine if you want to waste his thing on nem, when enhancing mine would actually probably make me a cop for a night...then fine. I'll just do my mini investigations and hope whomever I target...targets the person that dies.

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 02:27 PM
8 hours left, 6 people alive and 2 scum. Everyone that is town aligned needs to vote or else it will be RNG again.

What
07-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Being Generous, the deadline will be 12:10 am, if no consensus is reached, it will be a random lynch.

Essentially when i wake up, I will see what the result is.

minjae
07-24-2014, 02:49 PM
I didn't want to out myself so early. I'm only doing so to save town from lynching another townie.
I also didn't know cyber was going to fucking go all in like that. By the time I checked the forums, he already did what he did and all was said and done.
He did all that while it was still early in the morning for me. I woke up, read and was literally like "WTFFF"

phil.™
07-24-2014, 02:52 PM
Well red lights are only a few seconds so hurry up and clean those windshields.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't use your ability on Assassin. If you have to get rid of it use it on me.
I was thinking between you and assassin; and the reason assassin, his quote below. Nem i don't even know what you are though, but cyber told us to trust you, and keep you alive the best we can to get town to win.

It would actually help as my minor role obviously only gives up to a certain point of information (if you ahven't figured it out reread my previous points)

With that said, are we still sticking with voting on min? Orrrrr?

minjae
07-24-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. With this I decided who I am voting for.

Vote Assassin

phil.™
07-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Being Generous, the deadline will be 12:10 am, if no consensus is reached, it will be a random lynch.

Essentially when i wake up, I will see what the result is.

Thank you for giving us the extra 0:03 minutes. Much obliged. I think 12:07am EST would have been too much.

minjae
07-24-2014, 02:55 PM
Thank you for giving us the extra 0:03 minutes. Much obliged. I think 12:07am EST would have been too much.

LOL :lmao: Thank you. hahahaha

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 03:17 PM
If we mislynched and protection missed town would lose. You have been on since he died and didn't post it until just a little while ago. Also, now you vote for Assassin and don't even stick to Scribbles?

Nemesis, did you notice if a post got erased in the beginners thread? I thought I saw something earlier today and now it isn't there. Someone quoting you or such?

Nemesis
07-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Pass, I have no ability to see what's deleted so I wouldn't know. You can talk about it over there but lets keep it out of here so we don't confuse scribble even more.

Phil, remember assassin is stupid so he'll waste whatever you give him anyways

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 03:35 PM
I was hoping you would have read it prior to it being removed. I didn't think I had to screenshot stuff but as it stands I have no proof that it was there, unless someone else recalls seeing it. It is very pertinent to what is going on. If anyone else recalls what it was, speak up! If not--oh well I guess.

That said, Minjae voting for someone other then scribbles does not make sense at all unless he has proof that there is a Bus.

phil.™
07-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Pass, I have no ability to see what's deleted so I wouldn't know. You can talk about it over there but lets keep it out of here so we don't confuse scribble even more.

Phil, remember assassin is stupid so he'll waste whatever you give him anyways

10-4.

minjae
07-24-2014, 03:39 PM
If we mislynched and protection missed town would lose. You have been on since he died and didn't post it until just a little while ago. Also, now you vote for Assassin and don't even stick to Scribbles?

That's true. I figured my gut feeling in choosing Assassin was right.
Like I said, I posted because you guys are trying to lynch me...:banghead:

Then for now, since it's an easier vote

Unvote
Vote Scrib

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 03:41 PM
An easier vote because he isn't your partner. >_>

minjae
07-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Easier vote because it's given that he's anti-town.

Passarelli
07-24-2014, 04:00 PM
That is why you voted him as soon as the day began and why cyber suicided.

Assassin
07-24-2014, 04:26 PM
An easier vote because he isn't your partner. >_>

First off go fuck yourself nem.
Second off ^ scrib is pretty much in the clear unless someone else has evidence..
third off
Unvote just in case
Vote min
You're flipping way to much...if you were a cop and you investigated someone, you wouldn't turn your attention to someone else. Scummy as fuck.

minjae
07-24-2014, 04:41 PM
I don't understand why my claim is "false" yet everyone else is in the clear?
Fuck it. Vote lynch me.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be clear. Just cause scribs showed as anti-town, didn't necessarily mean he was mafia.
The reason I didn't vote lynch him right away was because I was thinking maybe he could be helping but may be a traitor.
Fuck if I know. This is only my third game.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm logging off.

phil.™
07-24-2014, 04:52 PM
I have a pretty good read on who is who. Nem, I have my faith in you to win this for town. We all know what we gotta do, so let's DO THIS.

Sorry min.
vote min

SCRIBBLE
07-24-2014, 05:31 PM
better than a random lynch so let us see if this vote counts for anything

vote minj

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote Minj

Vote Minjae

Unvote just in case
Vote min

I have a pretty good read on who is who. Nem, I have my faith in you to win this for town. We all know what we gotta do, so let's DO THIS.

Sorry min.
vote min

better than a random lynch so let us see if this vote counts for anything

vote minj

That is a lynch, correct?

What
07-24-2014, 11:08 PM
Voted for Lynch: Nemesis, Passarelli, Assassin, Phil

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day raged on accusations began to swirl, with thoughts finally focusing on one person.

“Hey guys, don’t worry, I got this, really trust me I know what to do. Why are you guys looking at me like that?”

“We know it’s you, you can’t be trusted, you’re not even human!”

“Lies!”

“Face it, it’s your turn now.”

“Never! You will all bow before me and my power! Get your hands off me, no, no not the smelting pot! ARGHHH!!!!!!”

Minjae – Inanimate Carbon Rod, Mafia Godfather has been lynched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfTgxrxL9ug

The joy from ridding the world of this evil was short lived though, as the night quickly approached.

Night 3 begins, you have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Assassin
07-25-2014, 07:17 AM
I know we shouldn't talk through the night, but I'm at work at the moment and can't check...can we get a head count of who is still alive?

Nemesis
07-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Passarelli,
Nemesis,
Phil
Assassin
Scribble

Assassin
07-25-2014, 08:39 AM
Ty nem, I got my target.

What
07-25-2014, 11:51 PM
The Night was a jumble of activity.

“Hmmm, I know what to do, and nothing can stop me now, he he he .”

Later across the town, outside someone’s house.

“Well this is the place, this will be easy. I love getting to do some damage to people in bed.”

With that our assailant approached the sleeping figure in his bed, and fired once. When he paused to admire his work, he was confused.

“Damn, someone must have given me the wrong the address. Well, my works not done tonight, far from it.”

Assassin – Geraldo Rivera, Town Tracker has been killed.

Elsewhere in town, one fortunate man continued to search for answers, while another was content to wait for another opportunity.

-----------------------------------------

Day 3 begins, you have 48 hours.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-26-2014, 12:17 AM
***Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh****

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 01:16 AM
What a twist. I had him pegged as the other scum. Nemesis, did you get buffed by Phil?

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Vote Scribble

All Aboard The Fuck Train

phil.™
07-26-2014, 07:01 AM
What in the actual fuck happened though?
Who targeted who? Who is who now? I think we can mass claim, don't you think?

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 07:13 AM
What in the actual fuck happened though?
Who targeted who? Who is who now? I think we can mass claim, don't you think?

Well that is quite scummy.

Scribble is scum, if that doesn't end the game look towards Phil.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 07:18 AM
Well that is quite scummy.

Scribble is scum, if that doesn't end the game look towards Phil.

Can you elaborate why this is scummy?
I'm just confused as why whoever did an action, why they targeted ass.

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 11:43 AM
I'm guessing you did get buffed Nemesis? I'll go ahead and put my trust in you again.

Vote Scribbles

- - - Updated - - -

Can you elaborate why this is scummy?
I'm just confused as why whoever did an action, why they targeted ass.

Town sided bus it looks liked to me.

I hope there will be some nice fireworks tonight! Star spangled banner and all that.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm guessing you did get buffed Nemesis? I'll go ahead and put my trust in you again.

Vote Scribbles

- - - Updated - - -

Town sided bus it looks liked to me.

I hope there will be some nice fireworks tonight! Star spangled banner and all that.

Wait, I'm sorry. Am I missing something here?
I made my night role to help enhance nem's night role. Nem, I don't know what he is or what his night role is. And you know what you did. If you are saying it is a town-sided bus, wouldn't that leave scribbs as the town-sided bus? Then why are we voting scribbs if he's the last town-sided bus? Just doesn't make sense? Or does it?

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 11:58 AM
I received no notification or any information that would suggest Phil used any such powers on me.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 12:01 PM
I received no notification or any information that would suggest Phil used any such powers on me.

?? Pass, are you a role blocker?

- - - Updated - - -

Was i role blocked?

- - - Updated - - -

Dafuq is going on here.

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 12:30 PM
I'm guessing that you are a 1x normalizer Phil? If not, what 1x role did you have so I can figure out what you were?

Nemesis would be town sided bus, (since I'm sure all of you got the clues by now) I am Faith Healer, and Scribbles would be Scum. Nemesis, I hope I am wrong about Phil's role or that would mean you are now a VT since there isn't a normal role that is close enough to a bus driver.

- - - Updated - - -

You did you your power on Nemesis, right?

- - - Updated - - -

*use your power

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis could also be Redirector or Deflector. Any role that redirects actions, really.

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Phil hasn't voted for scribble. I think with the people left he can't be mafia, but he can be third party. Phil, if your win conditions are to get to the end, vote with me and you win.

If not. See you tomorrow.

Vote now.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm guessing that you are a 1x normalizer Phil? If not, what 1x role did you have so I can figure out what you were?

Nemesis would be town sided bus, (since I'm sure all of you got the clues by now) I am Faith Healer, and Scribbles would be Scum. Nemesis, I hope I am wrong about Phil's role or that would mean you are now a VT since there isn't a normal role that is close enough to a bus driver.

- - - Updated - - -

You did you your power on Nemesis, right?

- - - Updated - - -

*use your power

- - - Updated - - -

Nemesis could also be Redirector or Deflector. Any role that redirects actions, really.
This is correct. x1 Normaliser. Didn't do anything first night because no talking. Didn't do anything 2nd night, because again, not much discussion, would have been a waste..
Yes, i did use it on nem.

Nem, are you bus? I'm just so confused as to why assassin died? Nothing is adding up. Or, do you have multiple roles?

Phil hasn't voted for scribble. I think with the people left he can't be mafia, but he can be third party. Phil, if your win conditions are to get to the end, vote with me and you win.

If not. See you tomorrow.

Vote now.

No I am not third-party. I am town normaliser. I'm just reallllyyyy confused with the story here. If someone can just clarify. Can we confirm pass as faith healer?

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Passarelli,
Nemesis,
Phil
Scribble

These are the people who are left. That means there can't be two mafia. I am the cop and I investigated Scribble and got a guilty response. You claim normalizer and Pass is doc, one of you two is lying. Since you didn't hammer the vote I assume you're not the mafia. There is no bus driver.

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Nem, why did you insist on getting normalized >_> Knowing that, turning me into a doctor would have been the better option then you turning into a VT. I guess you figured Phil was something that would have given you 2x uses thought that he might turn a deflector into a bus.

Phil, the only confirmation you have is that I have claimed Faith Healer in my first post and have gotten more and more obvious as time went on.

Interesting. So we have an American president who didn't win a Majority in either election. Damn republicans! I'm actually surprised Bush wasn't mafia with the way he led the ever fiathful bible belt. I always thought he was heodnistic, egtoistical, annoing, lyin son of a bitch.

Now that my exhuasted rant on repubilcans is done...

"I am" using standard capital breadcrumbs, followed by misspelled words for the rest. "I am F (from the word faithful) healer." I have many other clues after that letting Cyber know I was protecting him.

They haven't targeted me until likely last night when Nemesis bussed or otherwise deflected abilities on me to Assassin. Now that Nemesis is a VT, he won't be able to do that so I will likely die tonight if you are actually scum rather then Scribbles and thus ending the game and letting you win. Either way be you town or scum, voting Scribbles is your best bet to win. That is unless Cyber was wrong about killing even bulletproof scum and Nemesis had a vest which since he said specifically he would kill him, I'm guessing he checked with What first to make sure or it said so specifically in his role information.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, so the flavor was just a red herring?

- - - Updated - - -

“Damn, someone must have given me the wrong the address."

Is why I thought we had a bus or deflector role.

- - - Updated - - -

Pass is doc

I'm not a doctor. A normalized Faith Healer would be a doctor.

Nemesis, who have you investigated so far? Were you insane, paranoid or such? That would help make sense why you wanted Phil to normalize you.

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 02:27 PM
I got the correct read on Cyber

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 03:06 PM
Elsewhere in town, one fortunate man continued to search for answers, while another was content to wait for another opportunity.

This seems to support the Cop claim in that there is at least another investigative role--however it says he is fortunate which kinda again kinda points to him indeed being bused or switched which again points to there being a town sided bus or deflector.

That all said, I don't quite understand why Phil hasn't voted for Scribbles yet if he is Scum.

Phil, what are you thinking?

phil.™
07-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Phil, what are you thinking?

I'm thinking there is a bus though?

“Damn, someone must have given me the wrong the address. Well, my works not done tonight, far from it.”

Assassin – Geraldo Rivera, Town Tracker has been killed.

That is too strong for a flavor text clue to ignore there is NOT a bus. Any other explanation from this?

- - - Updated - - -

Like this is one of the biggest hints, that even I picked up. And I normally don't pick up on hints in flavor texts.

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Unvote Scribbles

Phil, what I'm asking is who do you think is Scum? You can't think it is Scribbles or else you would have voted for him by now. That leaves it between me and Nemesis. Are you trying to get me lynched?

Right now I'm thinking you are a Framer, Nemesis is a sane cop, and Scribbles is a deflector/town sided bus. Nemesis, how likely do you think this is?

- - - Updated - - -

The colors are so screwy in the game. The OP says yellow for unvotes. Incase I'm wrong:
Unvote Scribbles

phil.™
07-26-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm not trying to get you lynched. I just want to get the story correct before we do a lynch. Whoever wins, town or mafia, it comes down to us 4 now. I just don't want to make a stupid ass call by rushing a vote.
Now, I don't know who did what to who, because we're all saying we have either, investigative role, faith healer, normaliser, and scribbs as a bus driver? How in the hell did ass die? One of us is lying. Even though nem was cleared by cyber, isn't it possible nem has a bulletproof or something? (No i am not saying nem is mafia).

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Never mind. Just went back through and figured out what is likely going to happen. Scribbles is scum and Phil isn't going to vote. We are going to hit the deadline and RNG will decide it for us most likely.

Vote Scribbles

Nemesis, I'll keep on protecting you.

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Jesus fuck Phil lets go.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 06:29 PM
It's not adding up to me, at all.
Please someone explain to me what the phrase "I got the wrong address" to me.

Does this mean it was deflected? Role blocked? Bussed?

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Doesn't matter. Vote for Scribbles or tell What that you are going to hold out on your vote so we can get this over with. For all we know, Scribbles could have confused Assassin for me. Hell, he could have bussed Assassin with me, then targeted me for the night kill and made himself target Assassin instead by mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

Or bussed Assassin with Nemesis and targeted Nemesis for the kill, thus making him 'fortunate'.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 06:47 PM
So you are saying either scribbs could be town bus, or a killing role for mafia?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible one of us have more than 1 power role or mod?

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Both. The flavor is pretty clear that the scum doing the killing has a power and he can use both the same night. It has been in the flavor every night I'm pretty sure.

phil.™
07-26-2014, 07:03 PM
We have 48 hours since What's post right?
I'm tipsy as fuck. It comes down to me if town wins or loses, as I doubt scribbs will vote for himself. Don't want to make decision yet.

Or I'd atleast like to wait for scribbs to chime in.

Nemesis
07-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Jesus Phil, really?

phil.™
07-26-2014, 09:06 PM
I want to hear a claim from scribbs. For all we know pass could be other mafia and we lose. You are clreared, I hopefully am believed to be cleared.

Passarelli
07-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Phil, I know what you really are and Nemesis should know what you are by now. If you want to tell Scribbles so he knows, go ahead. Don't drag this out for another entire day >_>

Right now town has a 25% chance to win since you won't vote for Scribbles--if and only if the RNG hits Scribbles. Even if the RNG hits Phil, Scribbles will target me and it is GG.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 01:33 AM
At this point I want to lynch Phil just for making us wait. What do you think Nemesis? We'd be throwing the game to Scribbles, but we'd have sooooo much satisfaction. XD

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-27-2014, 01:49 AM
**** is crying in his grave dug and made by shitty RNG***

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 05:52 AM
Phil. Scribbles only chance is not to say anything so your stupid ass doesn't vote and a random gets lynched. He's been here the whole time he just sits logged out so no one can see that's he's online.

Vote now.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 07:28 AM
The fact that nobody is answering my question on the possibility of a bus, or why assassin died is very, very fishy. So either nem or pass could also be mafia, even if cyber "passed" nem.
At the moment, my suspicion goes as follows: Pass, Scribbs and Nem (most likely not nem).

Nem you have to look at it from my point of view. None of us have said anything throughout the entire game about any other night actions. And now all of a sudden we say scribbs is scum from your investigation. How do we know pass isn't scum? Scribbs has been lost this entire game, shit, he even posted in the other game thinking it was this game. And from min to call him out before getting lynched so we can divert our attention to a lost player..

Pass, convince me you're not mafia. Your "soft claims" in your political speech won't cut it for me.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Because we have to have a doc. The game would be a poor set up if there was no protection roles. So either the game is broken from the start or you refuse to let it end.

Just. Fucking. Vote.

- - - Updated - - -

What lies in his night scenes anyways, look at the other games when people read into it too much and it turns out to just be random babel as usual. You're looking into it too much.

If this goes on much later we should fine a replacement for Phil.

What
07-27-2014, 07:54 AM
My scenes are never random, and I told you what would happen if you said that the Mod was lying or manipulating things in any way.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 08:04 AM
The scenes are always misleading, whether it's done on purpose or not is beside the point.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 08:07 AM
Because we have to have a doc. The game would be a poor set up if there was no protection roles. So either the game is broken from the start or you refuse to let it end.

Just. Fucking. Vote.

- - - Updated - - -

What lies in his night scenes anyways, look at the other games when people read into it too much and it turns out to just be random babel as usual. You're looking into it too much.

If this goes on much later we should fine a replacement for Phil.

You refusing to see the flavor text, when infact it actually helped many times and then stating it doesnt is really scummy. I'm starting to honestly believe there could be 2 mafia, and you are pass may be it.

Since you want me to vote on someone, and you were already cleared by cyber "supposedly"...

vote pass

What
07-27-2014, 08:08 AM
I welcome you to try to find one instance of that after the game.

Nemesis
07-27-2014, 08:09 AM
Well might as well end the game here, unless Scribble votes for himself, we're done. No point in waiting all day.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-27-2014, 08:33 AM
****holy christ this is unbearable****

***additonaly, what, flavor text by nature is misleading and not concrete. This is due to how people interpret the flavor*****

What
07-27-2014, 08:39 AM
Its not misleading by nature, its implicit, not explicit. Misleading implies that things are written in such a way not to just make thinks subtle but to intentionally have people form wrong conclusions, which is not what flavor does, and especially not my flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

*things and thinks

- - - Updated - - -

And quit posting until the game is over, you died days ago.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Misleading is a bitch at the bar who hits on you all night for drinks, and then leaves for another bar without you.
NOW THAT'S FUCKING MISLEADING..

What
07-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Dammit meant things not thinks, carry on.

phil.™
07-27-2014, 08:44 AM
This flavor text is not misleading, in fact, it's DEAD facts hitting us right in the face. Like I said before, I rarely care to read into the flavor text, nor even try to get it. Too much of a headache. But this was too clear for me to even try to miss.

Which is why I honestly think there is a bus. Either pass or scribbs is bus.

- - - Updated - - -

So either what pass said, there's a town bus, which he could imply to himself (but he claimed faith healer), or scribb is town bus which would be scummy of pass to vote him. ORRRR, pass is a mafia bus? Jesus, pass, what was your move last night.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Its not misleading by nature, its implicit, not explicit. Misleading implies that things are written in such a way not to just make thinks subtle but to intentionally have people form wrong conclusions, which is not what flavor does, and especially not my flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

*things and thinks

- - - Updated - - -

And quit posting until the game is over, you died days ago.

****im dead, stop talking to dead people, dead by your hands*****
***additionally, i will explain at end of game why flavor text is not concrete because players will interpret flavor text based of there thought process and opinion*****

What
07-27-2014, 09:03 AM
Its not concrete dumbass, its implicit which in no way means that it is misleading, now shut the fuck up until the game is over.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Phil, I have been the only person to even attempt to answer your questions. Scribbles isn't going to show up to vote because it is in his best interest not to. Here, I'll do it again.

You lied about normalizer (not that important since you wasted it on Nemesis). Scribbles is bus and bussed his own kill either by accident or intentionally to help make misleading flavor. I'm not doctor >_> We had a role more powerful then doctor and his name was Mikey. That is likely why I'm just a lowly faith healer--so that there were not any overpowered combos.

I'm pretty sure that covers the flavor text. If you want me to attempt to explain anything else in the flavor, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, Scribbles is mafia sided bus.

- - - Updated - - -

What move are you talking about by the way? The one where I said I wanted to lynch you? Because it is BS you are making us wait. Scribbles isn't going to vote because it is in his interest not to do so.

Passarelli
07-27-2014, 10:14 AM
Phil? I see you there in the forums. Did I not answer your questions still? What else can I do to get you to vote for the Scum? Do you need clemency?