PDA

View Full Version : P a p i . R a c i s t |7-20-14|STEAM_0:1:79929

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Name in Game: P a p i . S h a d i e
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:89187701
Where: ZMOD Harry Potter stage 5
Link to any previous bans:
Reason to ban: Exploiting map glitch, twice after being told not to at the threat of being banned by zero. Why he wasnt banned on the spot I dont know. He does not have admin tag on, so should not be treated as one, especially after that shit. Absolutely no excuse.

Breaking down the door in stage 5 after the rest of the zombies had been frozen to prevent use of such glitch and taging the humans in the boss area

Temp link to demo since I am having trouble attaching it - ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/auto-20140720-133428-ze_harry_potter_b3_2.dem

url]http://www.filedropper.com/auto-20140720-002001-zeharrypotterb32[/url]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hvx1zjx8vvvhfu/auto-20140720-002001-ze_harry_potter_b3_2.dem

Two other links, attachments keep failing

Tik 744k first infraction

sup
07-20-2014, 03:55 PM
I have 0 clue what you're talking about. That's the first time I've ever been on level 5 of that map. Zero was not on when I got on.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Bullshit, Zero was on since stage 1. And it was stated in chat and in voice chat not to do what you did.

sup
07-20-2014, 04:21 PM
Zero was not on when I got on. Period. I didn't spend all night playing that map like some people. The only admins who were on by the time I started playing were RapeTrain (Master Baytes), zambi and farn. None of them said anything about a glitch on that level to me. I can't even see what I'm being accused of because you haven't even provided a tick mark or adequate description of what I did.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 04:27 PM
Are you fucking with me? Zero was on The entire map, stage 1 through stage 5. Im getting around to getting ticks, but honestly just the admins on at that time saw what you did, and warned you before hand.

Did you not even question all zombies being frozen to begin with?

sup
07-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Look, you get those ticks and I'll try to figure out what the hell I'm being accused of doing. Until then, I'm completely lost here.

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 04:37 PM
racist you troll

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 04:38 PM
StarsMine you're confusing P a p i . R a c i s t with P a p i . S h a d i e. It was also Stage 6. I don't know why Shadie did what he did, nor why Zero didn't ban him on the spot. It was made CRYSTAL clear that anyone who abused the exploit on that map to get into the boss area would be banned.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 04:40 PM
The door to the final boss. We have 4 rounds discussing it with devious how it was not fixed from b2, the glitch is still there to exploit. After that we froze the zombies to stop them from using it cause you guys are hella untrustworthy people. You then TWICE used the door glitch to get into the final boss area and tagged people. This was said in chat and audio forms to not even touch the doors without risking a ban. You not only touched them, you broke through them and tagged humans in the final boss area.

The only reason you werent frozen was because rapetrains was doing the freezing, so not only were you exploiting a glitch in the map, you were abusing your admin privileges of not geting frozen even though you had no admin tag on.

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 04:44 PM
racist's admin is broken so he can be targetted by admin commands, you're talking about papi shadie who also has admin

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 04:48 PM
I know I am talking about shadie.... admin commands can target admins. hence why he was not frozen. We also have the rule you are not to be treated as an admin if you fail to use the admin tag. You end up with that awkward area where admins who dont have the tag on fail to have admin actions used against them.

sup
07-20-2014, 04:49 PM
1. I hardly think it's reasonable to call moving forward due to the lack of any blocks built into the map an "exploit". Blame the moron mapper who released a map in such a pitiful state that it doesn't even work properly, not the players.

2. I was frozen. I had no idea why I was frozen because nobody explained shit to me. I ended up going into spec before they could kill me (since I was frozen and defenseless and ztele doesn't work for zombies on that map). My Steam account has no admin privileges whatsoever. I have a sourcebans login, that's the extent of my admin powers.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I am talking about shadie.... admin commands can target admins. hence why he was not frozen. We also have the rule you are not to be treated as an admin if you fail to use the admin tag. You end up with that awkward area where admins who dont have the tag on fail to have admin actions used against them.

Um, I (P a p i . R a c i s t) am a completely different player than P a p i . S h a d i e.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 04:51 PM
You are right I apologize, I did mistake you Thats my fault, let me edit my original post.

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 05:01 PM
I tried looking through the .dem file but it's hella laggy being so fucking huge. I can't seem to pinpoint Stage 6 but I think I know what you're talking about. If we're talking about banning S h a d i e for not only abusing admin to avoid being frozen but also exploiting the map's glitch and ignoring ZERO's orders to stay back, then I am in full support.

For the record, it IS an exploit - you'll find somewhere the .dem file, midway through Stage 6, 'Devious' (I think that was his name) who is the map creator talking about how the doors to the final boss should NOT be breakable and that it's an oversight for B3.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 05:06 PM
I haven't gotten around to view the demo; but isn't papi shadie perma'd?

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 05:12 PM
@Phil,
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=s+h+a+d+i+e
I guess so ... ? That was back in March though - what the hell is he doing back here?

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 05:14 PM
It was threatend, but it never happened, I think perma is a bit to much. I wish I had admin myself and I would have banned him in server, unless zero fixed the admin banning admin stunt I was able to pull before.

ok have tik talking about it being an exploit 594k... getting rest soon.
695k we decided it was an exploit and freezing zombies will be in order

Wait what? perma in march and came back and bought admin? Should be an insta perma regardless of my request.

744k first infraction

aww demo crashed, Should I find the second infraction or is this good enough?

sup
07-20-2014, 05:34 PM
That may or may not be the P a p i . S h a d i e who was perm banned. The steam id and IP are different, last I checked. As for what he did in the demo, he doesn't speak English very well and he may not have understood what was being told.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 05:39 PM
I cant imagine p a p i. S h a d i e being a common enough name to have two of them muk up our server

that and http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12103-P-a-p-i-S-h-a-d-i-e-STEAM_0-1-74311979-C-a-p-t-a-i-n-S-h-a-d-i-e-STEAM_0-0-81206388

its clear he likes to get around his bans

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 05:39 PM
If that's the case, then why is he an admin? Part of being an admin is communicating with people. Having admin, not wearing the tag, and doing this, makes me think he bought it to avoid slays/kicks/bans*. On top of that, if people are yelling at you using your name I think you should at least second guess what you're doing. It's not just 'omg shadie tagged me' it's all the Ts being frozen, shadie being exempt, going on to tag people and being yelled at. Then doing it all over again. I'm not buying the "it's an accident" or "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do that", personally.

* EDIT: and as StarsMine points out, apparently he's pretty good at ban dodging, which further supports my point.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Why is papi shadie not still banned? Wasnt he perma banned like 4 months ago?

phil.™
07-20-2014, 06:55 PM
Why is papi shadie not still banned? Wasnt he perma banned like 4 months ago?

There is no direct correlation to his steam IP address with his other 3 perma accounts. His other 3 perma accounts all had atleast 1 direct correlation of same IP address used. Although his IP address used now is VERY close to the ones that are banned, it's not direct.
May very well be, but it's not HARD facts.

With this said, I will view the demo tomorrow at work.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 07:06 PM
If you want the tik of the second incident, i can search for it, I just crashed.

As for extra circumstantial evidence, The current S h a d i e, only started playing after the old one got banned. Compleatly circumstantial though
The old S h a d i e account last played CSS on may 7th current one did not start playing CSS until after that date

Still not hard fact, Sup, if your friends with him get him over here to defend himself he already has an account on the forums tied to the current S h a d i e

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Circumstantial but still extremely suspicious.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 08:26 PM
This is all obvious as hell....
I dont udnerstand why you guys cant grasp this.

First off, PAPI a long time ago explained that another bad player in the ZM server woh gets banned all the time, plays in the same house as PAPI. Low and behold, that guys ip address has since changed and now matches this new papis ip address that apparently "isnt direct"

Here is new papis psycostats page.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=389120

Here is the guy that plays in the same house as the old papi, that was perma banned.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=374823

Granted, im sure his partner plays elsewhere but woah! would you look at that. It was appear that prince murii just so happens to be occasionally using the same ip address as the NEW papi?

get outta here
This guy needs to be perma banned again.

and after he has been perma banned again, we do what most of the internet community has started doing. Range banning Brazil. This way, papi will never come back, and most of the trolls, hackers, and trouble makers will be kept away.

Addtionally, being that im sure you guys are going to want more proof.
The papi shady that was perma banned. Here is his IP address he was using at the time. 142.255.9.200
Now, plop that bad boy into photostats and tell me what profile comes up. (it appears papis old profile was deleted when he was perma banned?)

you checking? Did you see? Did you see how it absoutly confirms everything i posted above this?
Now, perma ban him. Kthx.

Papi wil get caught everytime unless he figures out a way to make sure his butt buddy dosnt connect him via IP's
Every new IP papi decides to bring to the table, will also surly be used by prince. Unless, prine and papi break up and decide butt sex isnt there thing any more.

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Might be worth taking a look at this too (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81488595)

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:81488595

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Might be worth taking a look at this too (Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81488595)

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:81488595

that helps too i guess.

Bottom line, its the same papi. Iv given substantial evidence linking new papi with prince muri and linking old papi with prince murii.
The only way its wrong is if Prince murrii lans with more than one papi.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 08:52 PM
This is all obvious as hell....
I dont udnerstand why you guys cant grasp this.

First off, PAPI a long time ago explained that another bad player in the ZM server woh gets banned all the time, plays in the same house as PAPI. Low and behold, that guys ip address has since changed and now matches this new papis ip address that apparently "isnt direct"

Here is new papis psycostats page.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=389120

Here is the guy that plays in the same house as the old papi, that was perma banned.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=374823

Granted, im sure his partner plays elsewhere but woah! would you look at that. It was appear that prince murii just so happens to be occasionally using the same ip address as the NEW papi?

get outta here
This guy needs to be perma banned again.

and after he has been perma banned again, we do what most of the internet community has started doing. Range banning Brazil. This way, papi will never come back, and most of the trolls, hackers, and trouble makers will be kept away.

Addtionally, being that im sure you guys are going to want more proof.
The papi shady that was perma banned. Here is his IP address he was using at the time. 142.255.9.200
Now, plop that bad boy into photostats and tell me what profile comes up. (it appears papis old profile was deleted when he was perma banned?)

you checking? Did you see? Did you see how it absoutly confirms everything i posted above this?
Now, perma ban him. Kthx.

Papi wil get caught everytime unless he figures out a way to make sure his butt buddy dosnt connect him via IP's
Every new IP papi decides to bring to the table, will also surly be used by prince. Unless, prine and papi break up and decide butt sex isnt there thing any more.

I think i found a direct correlation between these both accounts, as papi's original IP's are on my home computer, I emailed it to my work computer and will check it out tomorrow. If what I am seeing is correct, both accounts will be perma'd.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 08:55 PM
I think i found a direct correlation between these both accounts, as papi's original IP's are on my home computer, I emailed it to my work computer and will check it out tomorrow. If what I am seeing is correct, both accounts will be perma'd.

Just for the record, this thread is about Somewhat Racist. err, this is weird.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Well, this thread is actually about shadie. From what I read stars mine got the name and steam if mixed up.

- - - Updated - - -

But then again, I'm tipsy as fuck, hence I want to look into this tomorrow on a clear mind

I'm a zambi
07-20-2014, 09:01 PM
Yeah StarsMine originally got the names mixed up and took the SteamID from Racist's ID instead of Shadie's - he later corrected himself and updated the ID to match Shadie's. Don't know why he didn't/if he even can change the topic name, but for consistency's sake it would be nice.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah StarsMine originally got the names mixed up and took the SteamID from Racist's ID instead of Shadie's - he later corrected himself and updated the ID to match Shadie's. Don't know why he didn't/if he even can change the topic name, but for consistency's sake it would be nice.

He can. He just needs to go to "Go Advanced" for himself.

sup
07-20-2014, 09:11 PM
I have a working theory that there are many Papis, possibly some kind of criminal organization or cult operating in the nether realms of Brazil, Puerto Rico, and other regions in Latin America. Linking Prince Maurii, who is not a Papi and who has never been permanently banned, with an old (banned) Papi Shadie doesn't prove that the new Papi Shadie is, in fact, the old Papi Shadie. "Papi Shadie" may well be a common pseudonym used by various drug kingpins, criminal overlords, deep cover CIA agents, internet trolls, and other elements of the South American underworld. Therefore, it would be unfair to ban this new Papi Shadie based on mere circumstantial evidence. Plus, if Papi Shadie gets banned and people forget about him, my handle (Papi Racist) stops making sense and they forget that it's meant to be ironic and that I'm not actually a dirty, dirty spic. So just leave Shadie the fuck alone, Christ.

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Papi racist was not the perp, I got the name info wrong, had the right guy in my head. I fixed the post, but I cant fix the title.

I changed the title, you can see that in the first post since the header and thread name dont match.

Sup, I am the first person to argue with the people here about circumstantial evidence should not be used as hard evidence, but you get to the point of overwhelming circumstantial, I think we are past that point, If it was just papi shadie, that would be one thing, but P a p i. S h a d i e, makes it a whole new ball game. And your theory is just so far out there, linking Brazil and puerto rico? one is America, the other isnt, one is spanish the other portiguese, one is in the gulf the other isnt. Why would you make a ring in those two countries of all places. Yes "Papi" has gang affiliations, but your really stretching it,

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 09:18 PM
sooooo can we still ban racist?

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-20-2014, 09:21 PM
I have a working theory that there are many Papis, possibly some kind of criminal organization or cult operating in the nether realms of Brazil, Puerto Rico, and other regions in Latin America. Linking Prince Maurii, who is not a Papi and who has never been permanently banned, with an old (banned) Papi Shadie doesn't prove that the new Papi Shadie is, in fact, the old Papi Shadie. "Papi Shadie" may well be a common pseudonym used by various drug kingpins, criminal overlords, deep cover CIA agents, internet trolls, and other elements of the South American underworld. Therefore, it would be unfair to ban this new Papi Shadie based on mere circumstantial evidence. Plus, if Papi Shadie gets banned and people forget about him, my handle (Papi Racist) stops making sense and they forget that it's meant to be ironic and that I'm not actually a dirty, dirty spic. So just leave Shadie the fuck alone, Christ.

Find a new name ad stop role playing scarface.

phil.™
07-20-2014, 09:24 PM

Just stay as somewhat racist. Fuck!

StarsMine
07-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Prob because somewhat racist and papi racist are different people?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=342058
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=380781

Edit: nvm same person, Why have two accounts?
Why you got to be Shady as well? (pun intended)

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Prob because somewhat racist and papi racist are different people?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=342058
http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=380781

Edit: nvm same person, Why have two accounts?
Why you got to be Shady as well? (pun intended)

he wants to be both number 1 and number 2 in server ranks thats why he has two accounts

sup
07-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Not really. I started using a second account to avoid messing up my rank and KDR on my main. I never expected to make rank 3 on the alt.

hoshiro-
07-20-2014, 10:33 PM
Whatever you rank whore

swagbot 9k
07-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Stars you're a fucking whiny little bitch you know that? But you're right. Shadie lately has been a troll and needs to be dealt with. Racist while shares the pseudo name "Papi", has no connection with Shadie. If Shadie does turn out to be Blue Diamond as well, it would just be more ammo to perma the fool. Sad to see it happen but we can't play favorites.

Also, that maps is complete shit. It needs to be removed and fixed.

RofLoLmao
07-21-2014, 01:27 AM
Not really. I started using a second account to avoid messing up my rank and KDR on my main. I never expected to make rank 3 on the alt.
Rank whore

StarsMine
07-21-2014, 01:56 AM
Stars you're a fucking whiny little bitch you know that? But you're right. Shadie lately has been a troll and needs to be dealt with. Racist while shares the pseudo name "Papi", has no connection with Shadie. If Shadie does turn out to be Blue Diamond as well, it would just be more ammo to perma the fool. Sad to see it happen but we can't play favorites.

Also, that maps is complete shit. It needs to be removed and fixed.
Im a what?

Yea I recognize my mistake with confusing Racist and Shadie, I never said they did have a connection.

Map is great, its just on its 3rd beta revision, It still has issues. It is being fixed and constantly worked on, I'm sorry you hate it so much.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 08:21 AM
All the admins who voted; fearless, hosh, zambi, sup, swag, did you guys even watch the demo?

--edit--

Here are papi's last 3 banned accounts, with his IP address used.

IP address on all 3 share 24.90.85.55
On account - http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=374823 player shared IP address 24.90.85.55.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81488595 (aka PRiiNCe MaURii) will be perma banned for avoiding previous permas.

On same account as above, IP Address 68.174.190.16 is shared with http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=389120.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89187701 (aka P a p i . S h a d i e <ibis.a>) will be perma banned for avoiding previous permas.

Added to the list of IP permas:

swagbot 9k
07-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Seeing how I voted with the thought it was for for racist, no. SO my vote is invalid.

I'm a zambi
07-21-2014, 01:24 PM
I was there when it happened (spectating, I think) and there was plenty of warning. I tried to watch the demo but it whenever I moved the tick it got laggy as all hell and crashed when I continued to try. Eventually it got to the point where any time I tried to move the tick it would just automatically crash and either bring me back to the CS:S main menu or crash CS:S itself. I should have the processing power to do it but my guess is it's just the size of the demo, even though it's only a mere 100MB.

There's also 142.255.14.250 on all 3.

Seeing how I voted with the thought it was for for racist, no. SO my vote is invalid.
That really shouldn't have any impact on your vote. The whole reason for bringing up banning shadie was because he was using his admin powers to avoid being frozen, to exploit an oversight on a map, that ZERO himself told him not to do. And he didn't just do it once. He did it twice. This has nothing to do with racist and the whole IP perma-ban thing was just a side note.

swagbot 9k
07-21-2014, 03:14 PM
And that is why I voted no! Because I thought it was someone blaming racist for shadie again.

sup
07-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Blue diamond aka Prince Maurii is a completely different player than Papi Shadie and to my knowledge has never been perm banned. Is it really fair to perm ban him too because he might have once shared an account or computer with Shadie? They constantly play together in the server; there's no way they're the same person, unless that person is a schizophrenic with two computers and really fast fingers.

StarsMine
07-21-2014, 03:37 PM
And that is why I voted no! Because I thought it was someone blaming racist for shadie again.

Did you look at the first post?, Did you look at page 2?
What if was actually going for racist ( I wasnt) would you seriously have voted no without looking at the information in the thread?

Anyways yea IP is not a person. We had a previous thread talking about if Prince was Shadie or not, at least I recall us having one.

As for the actual ban request, Even if this guy was not avoiding permas, he should still be banned for the information given in the OP

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Blue diamond aka Prince Maurii is a completely different player than Papi Shadie and to my knowledge has never been perm banned. Is it really fair to perm ban him too because he might have once shared an account or computer with Shadie? They constantly play together in the server; there's no way they're the same person, unless that person is a schizophrenic with two computers and really fast fingers.

He wasnt banned because of who he is, he was banned because he just so happened to have the same ip as the person who was perma banned via IP, on MULTIPLE occasions.
Stop defending scum bags. Prince had jsut as bad of a record as papi fag..

IUts over, please close thread.

phil.™
07-21-2014, 04:23 PM
I thought i already closed it.

Closed.