PDA

View Full Version : Summer Closing In

weeman2412
04-03-2009, 03:13 PM
sup everybody it's been ages.. have anything changed since like January.. last crazy event i remembered was the server getting hacked to crap and crashes nonstop..

has the server gotten better :D? I'll be coming back with admin after exams and straight through the summer can't wait :) btw I'm glad to see new faces as well some pretty awesome new admins .. looking forword to chillin with u guys again

**edit**
anyone tried the new windows 7 its frikken awesome.. you're missing out if ur not using it right now :( ... the interface itself is well worth the downloading .. the new features stunning.. vista was a big joke compared to seven

[[[[[ this is for zombie server ]]] i dont like playing pubs and ggames .. on IBIS u guys are too dam aggressive

inthebutt
04-03-2009, 03:35 PM
weeman, I don't think I've ever played ZM with you, but you should really hurry back its gotten better. as for your windows 7 "pitch" I have mixed feelings about it. it honestly looks like vista to me just with a few minor display improvements. I haven't had a chance to actually dig into the registry files and see what the operating system is all about but I will soon. just a side note windows 7 looks a lot like MAC OS.

weeman2412
04-03-2009, 07:24 PM
its been like 3month + when was i was actually serious about ZM .. im sure lots of people have already forgotten me :(

TheLittlestHobo
04-03-2009, 11:59 PM
I haven't. I remember the last time I played with you was in Jarassic Park escape and that's when we decided to use low gravity and put the acceleration to something negative so whenever we pressed the move forward key, we were actually moving backwards.

Or at least I think I remember. At the very least, I do remember your existence in the server XD.

Vladninja
04-04-2009, 12:04 AM
its been like 3month + when was i was actually serious about ZM .. im sure lots of people have already forgotten me :(

I remember your ass and this summer its on... Time to show these kids how real zombie mod players do it. I look forward to cading and killing a ton of zombies with you in a few months.:smirk:

inthebutt
04-04-2009, 12:21 AM
I remember your ass and this summer its on... Time to show these kids how real zombie mod players do it. I look forward to cading and killing a ton of zombies with you in a few months.:smirk:

Vladninja why don't you play now???

Vladninja
04-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Vladninja why don't you play now???

Honestly I work 50-55 hours a week as a manager and am taking 12 credit hours of school. I have just enough time to hop on here a type out a few quick posts between papers. Not to worry though school is out in a month and I will be online as much as possible.

weeman2412
04-04-2009, 10:12 AM
same cept.. I'm in high school :) class of 2010 baby!!!

demonater10
04-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Honestly I work 50-55 hours a week as a manager and am taking 12 credit hours of school. I have just enough time to hop on here a type out a few quick posts between papers. Not to worry though school is out in a month and I will be online as much as possible.

I go to elementary school and work 75-80 hours a week in a sweat shop. But, I still find time to play Counter-Strike.

Excuses
Excuses
Excuses

Stop using them.
Thanks

same cept.. I'm in high school :) class of 2010 baby!!!

You look like a slightly less gay version of John Hensely:
http://i.teenblvd.com/media/photos/1719/43368.jpg

weeman2412
04-08-2009, 02:42 PM
o.o plus i have an orange tan. spikey hair.. and asian... mabe im the asian counter part?

inthebutt
04-08-2009, 02:51 PM
no way weeman you got my vote for a jet li look a like.

Vladninja
04-08-2009, 10:30 PM
I go to elementary school and work 75-80 hours a week in a sweat shop. But, I still find time to play Counter-Strike.

Excuses
Excuses
Excuses

Stop using them.
Thanks

You look like a slightly less gay version of John Hensely:
http://i.teenblvd.com/media/photos/1719/43368.jpg

Yeah... yeah...

Dont worry I still look forward to playing with you and your fellow KKK members in the future... Oh no wait your clans tagged got banned. LOL

:stupid::plzdie: :wtg:

Also can you please get a bigger Signature!?!

Hodgie
04-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Dont worry I still look forward to playing with you and your fellow KKK members in the future... Oh no wait your clans tagged got banned. LOL

You just had to go and bring that up again... here we go again :reddot:

demonater10
04-09-2009, 10:00 AM
I still look forward to playing with you and your fellow KKK members in the future...
Ok, I will be on tonight, we can "play" then.

Oh no wait your clans tagged got banned. LOL
clan's*, and it was not banned.
Thank you for trying!

Also can you please get a bigger Signature!?!
I can actually, considering I can have a signature as big as 700x500 pixels or 953.67 MB. However, making my signature bigger may become a little obnoxious and upstanding members of this forum and the internet in general do not aim to behave obnoxiously.

Vladninja
04-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Ok, I will be on tonight, we can "play" then.

clan's*, and it was not banned.
Thank you for trying!

I can actually, considering I can have a signature as big as 700x500 pixels or 953.67 MB. However, making my signature bigger may become a little obnoxious and upstanding members of this forum and the internet in general do not aim to behave obnoxiously.

ZERO
Administrator

KKK Tag now BANNED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
After looking back at all of the data and the meaning of the KKK tag along with additional random polls of the servers I have determined that there is no reason that it needs to remain KKK especially seeing the problems this is causing on the server. While I support the rite to have freedom of speech I can not allow this to be taken advantage of, intentionally or unintentionally, and used as a means to cause a ruckuses on the servers.

Therefore, the Kool Kats Klan needs to go by CCC or something simular on the servers and forums of IBIS Gaming. Because I do not believe that KKK members are trying to intentionally create problems on the server I believe that they should be able to agree on a new tag that causes less problems in the server and foums.

In order to enact this decision admin shal do the following:
Request the player to change KKK to CCC or another variant
Issue the change for them if needed
If they create a problem or do not agree ban them for 5min so that they can come here and read this thread. (Tell them about thread)

Oh so what were you saying? Seems like your CLAN'S tag is banned. Try again...

About your signature I will make sure in the future to include the word "sarcasm" for the children with downs (such as yourself) that just don't get it.

(I'm gonna try and translate this next question so you can understand)
oh and why, exacctly es u Gradeing us on speling and grammmer in Thes forums.?, is thier going to bee a test or something. do i get a cookye for Improevement? -"sarcasm"

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-09-2009, 08:39 PM
zero
administrator

kkk tag now banned
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
after looking back at all of the data and the meaning of the kkk tag along with additional random polls of the servers i have determined that there is no reason that it needs to remain kkk especially seeing the problems this is causing on the server. While i support the rite to have freedom of speech i can not allow this to be taken advantage of, intentionally or unintentionally, and used as a means to cause a ruckuses on the servers.

Therefore, the kool kats klan needs to go by ccc or something simular on the servers and forums of ibis gaming. Because i do not believe that kkk members are trying to intentionally create problems on the server i believe that they should be able to agree on a new tag that causes less problems in the server and foums.

In order to enact this decision admin shal do the following:
Request the player to change kkk to ccc or another variant
issue the change for them if needed
if they create a problem or do not agree ban them for 5min so that they can come here and read this thread. (tell them about thread)

oh so what were you saying? Seems like your clan's tag is banned. Try again...

About your signature i will make sure in the future to include the word "sarcasm" for the children with downs (such as yourself) that just don't get it.

(i'm gonna try and translate this next question so you can understand)
oh and why, exacctly es u gradeing us on speling and grammmer in thes forums.?, is thier going to bee a test or something. Do i get a cookye for improevement?

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

demonater10
04-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh so what were you saying? Seems like your CLAN'S tag is banned. Try again...
Awwww, if only you read the entire thread you would have had something:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14338&postcount=18

They have decided to use the name, "Kool K K" and this name is fine. Any further problems from either side will result in punishment.

About your signature I will make sure in the future to include the word "sarcasm" for the children with downs (such as yourself) that just don't get it.
I was being serious, please see the "user cp" for further information regarding signature rules.

(I'm gonna try and translate this next question so you can understand)
oh and why, exacctly es u Gradeing us on speling and grammmer in Thes forums.?, is thier going to bee a test or something. do i get a cookye for Improevement? -"sarcasm"
Is that Dutch? I tried to convert it to English on www.freetranslation.com and all I got back was:

Is oh and why, exacctly ash you Gradeing us on caprice and grammmer in Thes forums.?, thier going to bee a test honored something. Thu i get a cookye for Improevement? - "sarcasm"

Oh, and Vladninja enjoys big black cocks in his mouth!

Vladninja
04-09-2009, 11:10 PM
That was the best you could come up with? Just sad....

demonater10
04-09-2009, 11:16 PM
That was the best you could come up with? Just sad....

Sometimes the truth hurts, sorry.

Vladninja
04-09-2009, 11:23 PM
:wtg:
Sometimes the truth hurts, sorry.

:lmao:LOL :shhh:

ZERO
04-10-2009, 03:08 PM
:wtg:

:lmao:LOL :shhh:

:lmao::ditto::lmao:

inthebutt
04-10-2009, 04:26 PM
:lmao::ditto::lmao:

:chillpill:

:007: :violin: :assault:

:morons:

:hug::stone:

:party1::starwars:

:beer::hail::hail: -----> inthebutt

deprodigy
04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000
ditto. vlad should put in an app.
yes it was banned foo! and we all skip over demonater posts because of the gigantic sig, and we know they are usually ignorant. haha. and your tag [kool kk] still suggests to me [kool klux klan]. congrats. you win.

demonater10
04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
congrats. you win.
Thank you, hugs and kisses.