1 Journ
1 Caroler
1 Spy
1 Stalker
1 Traitor
1 Goon
1 Sleepwalker
1 Loud Mouth.

Just so everyone is clear, as im sure most of you wont bother reading up on the present roles.
Both Sleep Walker and Loud Mouth appear as VT's to themselves. This is what we call in mafia, "hidden" modifiers.

Sleep walker is forced to visit one random player each night

Loud mouth will OUT in the following night scene flavor, who ever visits him that night.

This will be a night start, first night scene will post after at least 7 of you confirm.
Confirm once you have read your role.
Follow all rules posted in our rule thread.
Feel free to ask questions of me, privately. Do not ask mechanic related questions in thread. I will not respond to it.

Vote using the proper colors... you all know wtf im talking about... shut the fuck up. Any crack at color jokes when casting votes.. will not count. So fuck you all in advance. <3
As long as your shitty joke that isnt even funny is also with a vote casted in the correct color.. i suppose those will count. If i can even determine if its the right fucking color.

p.s..... god dammit black mage... your pissing me off. Roles will be a while longer now due to me having to randomly assign them again.

P.p.s. you guys will probably lose as town, only because this is a ranked setup that requires the use of particular strats.
The set up is called https://epicmafia.com/setup/1051168.
That should help a bit. Not much changes regarding strats by adding a fool and an extra goon.

Passarelli
08-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Confirmed!

CYBER
08-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Confirmed. I Knew this setup would make me cringe lawl

BladeTwinSwords
08-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Confirmed!

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Cringe? you have not even played yet. Also, empty your inbox...

phil.™
08-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Confirmed.

CYBER
08-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Cringe? you have not even played yet. Also, empty your inbox...
Yeah I know it's full.
But i have to wait till I'm on my PC to do it so that I can save the previous messages for documentation purposes

phil.™
08-11-2014, 06:13 PM
So lets get another game going.

Trigger Unhappy
08-11-2014, 06:17 PM
confirmed

Blackmage
08-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Confirmed. It's just been too long since I made trouble! But seriously, my bad, missed the time you set the 24 hour deadline, but did vote before you closed it :)

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Confirmed. It's just been too long since I made trouble! But seriously, my bad, missed the time you set the 24 hour deadline, but did vote before you closed it :)

Its fine, i dont have closing rights anyhow. The more the merry, i think they say.

P.s. to everyone. Regardless of claims, the night scene will be going up before i go to bed as to prevent unnecessary waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

derp not claims

Confirms*

Assassin
08-11-2014, 06:57 PM
confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Night 1 Has Begun
You are still allowed to post confirmations.

Stop talking figs.

It was a late, cloudless evening. As many of the citizens laid their heads, they thought to there selves, i did good today!
Some had mowed there lawns while others walked there dogs. One man even made a couple of dollars at a busy intersection.
A typical day, some would say.

However, what they didnt know was that in the midst of there ordinary lives, great evil was afoot.
An evil out to disarm and render them defenseless. An evil out to destroy the very thing they had come to love.
Home, Life, Freedom, ..... America.

What sort of group would want to bring upon the Apocalypse through deceit and hidden legislation...

As some wondered about what was actually going on... they also wanted to use there skills to get to the bottom of it all....
but that...
was when....

The first drone strike hit.

SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS!
In a timely manner please!

brett friggin favre
08-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Confirmed

phil.™
08-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Can we sticky this thread please?

SCRIBBLE
08-11-2014, 10:34 PM
confirmed

minjae
08-11-2014, 11:18 PM
confirmed

Sin
08-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Nonconformist.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-12-2014, 06:26 AM
It was a long night under a very pale moon.
While townsmen laid there heads to rest, some stayed up and plotted discourse.
"If we cant beat them, we will take what they can win."

A select few felt it was not necessary to sleep given the crucial circumstances at hand.
A man was found going door to door, who knew he was being tailed?
"i have not got once person to answer yet tonight. It may be because its so late in the evening, i may have to try again in the morning."
Little did he know, he was being followed. As he turned around, he met face to face with the suspicious fellow.
"Oh my, hello and good evening good patron of our town! I would like to sing you a song!"
As the man began to sing a joyous tune, the assailant made haste in the opposite direction.
All the while, a third party watched from the trees, detailing every step of the encounter in his trusty leather notebook.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Where the first drone strike hit, you here screams of horror.

In that final hour, hell had broken loose and bombs began to fall.
It was only fitting that the evil man in Washington to take out his first hit, be randomly visited by the person he was hitting.
"I will no longer tolerate your insufferable law keeping!"
The man did not respond.
"We will seek vengenace on those who choose not to obey us!"
The man still did not respond.
"Hey, you... are you... sleeping? Perfect, this will make for an easy hit"
And with that
Blackmage as Innocent law Abiding Citizen, Town Sleepwalker. was Shot down.

The night did not end there unfortunately. Bombs began to fall at a much faster rate, before dawn broke.. half the city was in ruins.

Day 1 has begun.
No deadline.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Sin
08-12-2014, 06:38 AM
It looks like our Caroler visited the scumbag who killed Blackmage. We could easily narrow it down but caroler would have to out who they visited, or cleverly start a wagon on them. ;)

Assassin
08-12-2014, 06:46 AM
It looks like our Caroler visited the scumbag who killed Blackmage. We could easily narrow it down but caroler would have to out who they visited, or cleverly start a wagon on them. ;)

Yeah if you have something to share please do.

Sin
08-12-2014, 07:45 AM
There's like 5 of you on right now. C'mon. Let's keep the convo rolling people.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh forgot my RVS vote:

VOTE NEMESIS

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Hey! I looked up what RVS finally means.

And Fuck you Sin, you Mexican. I'm glad you got a cold.

Sin
08-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Also we need the Journo to claim Day 1. Thanks.

Regards,

Your Best Fran

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Also we need the Journo to claim Day 1. Thanks.

Regards,

Your Best Fran

Isn't that bad? Isn't the journalist our best investigation role? And with no real protection.

Unless Sin you're trying to get lynched. You Fool, you.

Sin
08-12-2014, 08:07 AM
As Town we need something to go off of. The Journalist was watching what was going on, so we can go about this 2 ways. The Caroler outs who they visited, if the MAF counter-claims then the Journo can verify. I'm assuming the Journo picked the Stalker to visit, from the flavor text.

This setup is fairly simple to figure out who the Maf are, and only a couple ways to get around it, one of them being counter-claiming.

- - - Updated - - -

And even so, if we lynch between the CC's then and we lynch wrong, we just lynch the other CC the following day.

EZ PZ

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Wait, does a person target a role rather than a person? That seems really easy for town, no>?

Assassin
08-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Isn't that bad? Isn't the journalist our best investigation role? And with no real protection.

Unless Sin you're trying to get lynched. You Fool, you.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Nem, this seems really obvious. You're trying to hard Sin.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-12-2014, 08:19 AM
Im only going to say this once.....

Read up on these roles. Do some research so you guys better understand them. Its new to us here.

Assassin
08-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Yeah they pick a person and then get all the system messages they receive (although I'm not quite aware what a system message is compared to a regular message?)

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Yeah they pick a person and then get all the system messages they receive (although I'm not quite aware what a system message is compared to a regular message?)
Epic mafia dosnt use human mods. Its a system. A system message is equivalent too a mod sending a player a result pm.

Sin
08-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Exactly so if the Journo targeted the Stalker, the Journo would receive the same report the Stalker does.

SCRIBBLE
08-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Less room for error that way except Mikey is our "system" so there is plenty of room for error.

Sin
08-12-2014, 08:40 AM
inb4 modkill

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Less room for error that way except Mikey is our "system" so there is plenty of room for error.

The whole damn system is an error!

So Stalker is pretty much a mafia investigator, and will just send the results to the journalist as well? But what Epic Mafia doesn't say is if actions are targeted on a role or a person. It seems kind of strange that the journalist can easily pick roles instead of having to think for themselves.

Sin
08-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm not sure where you're getting the role vs. player thing from.

The Journo selects a target(Player) to visit. If said target receives a system(mod) message, the Journo also receives the same message.

But yeah Stalker is better than a cop because roles are revealed not just alignment.

Assassin
08-12-2014, 08:54 AM
The whole damn system is an error!

So Stalker is pretty much a mafia investigator, and will just send the results to the journalist as well? But what Epic Mafia doesn't say is if actions are targeted on a role or a person. It seems kind of strange that the journalist can easily pick roles instead of having to think for themselves.

They pick people, not roles. L2read nem.

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 09:13 AM
They pick people, not roles. L2read nem.

Which is why I said Sin had to be wrong about that you stupid fucking retard.

Sin
08-12-2014, 09:15 AM
I didn't mean the picked the "Stalker" literally, Nem, you faggot. I meant whoever they chose to visit ended up BEING the Stalker.

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 09:17 AM
I didn't mean the picked the "Stalker" literally, Nem, you faggot. I meant whoever they chose to visit ended up BEING the Stalker.

That makes much more sense. Thank you for learning English in the last 5 minutes, it should help getting your green card.

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Sin, I'm not seeing how you know the person who the caroler visited is the one who killed Blackmage, can you elaborate?

As I read it, Blackmage visited the guy who killed him, not our caroler.

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Brett lived through Night 1! Get him!

Sin
08-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Because of Mikey's choice of the word "assailant".

- - - Updated - - -

The caroler went to sing to the "assailant" after he had already killed Blackmage.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sleepwalker (Blackmage) has no control over who he visits. He also doesn't know he's a Sleepwalker, just like the Loudmouth(LM) doesn't know he's the Loudmouth.

Blackmage visited the Mafia in his sleep, the caroler ALSO visited the Mafia member who killed Blackmage later on that night. I believe Mikey said something like "an hour prior" or something like that in the beginning of the next paragraph.

Unless Mikey doesn't know what Assailant means. Then my theory is completely off.

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 09:27 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The caroler went to sing to the "assailant" after he had already killed Blackmage.

- - - Updated - - -

The Sleepwalker (Blackmage) has no control over who he visits. He also doesn't know he's a Sleepwalker, just like the Loudmouth(LM) doesn't know he's the Loudmouth.

Blackmage visited the Mafia in his sleep, the caroler ALSO visited the Mafia member who killed Blackmage later on that night. I believe Mikey said something like "an hour prior" or something like that in the beginning of the next paragraph.

Unless Mikey doesn't know what Assailant means. Then my theory is completely off.

But wouldn't that be Mikey totally giving away who the mafia is, since the Caroler knows who he visited and is still alive. The caroler gets a list of three but this would narrow it down perfectly.

CYBER
08-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I think ideally the journalist would either find a mafia and get their Night kill confirmation (assuming they get one like in epic mafia system which is what mikey is using mostly? ), or find the stalker, get all his confirmed reports and potentially RS towards end game instead of stalker if need be, or be targeting whoever the caroler is singing to.

Caroler, whoever u tried singing to yesterday but weren't home to hear your song, is a mafia that killed blackmage.
If u claim now, we can get a 1 for 1.
That being said, you don't have to claim, just casually vote and we will make note of this.

Oh and Caroler, ur song can restrict the mafia to 1 out of 3 ppl, so I suggest someone who feels like staying home next night asks to be sung to, so that his night isn't wasted.

What if a townie claimed staying home. The Caroler sang a song to the twnie and journalist listened targeted that townie as well? Even if mafia took out the townie at night to prevent him from Talking, the journalist would still have 1/3 ppl. Being a. Mafia exclusively while the other 2 are guaranteed town.
(so then we can Lynch someone if they got the same name many times or if journalist found shit or Caroler or stalker. And then we all filter out the gd from the bad?)

The only drawback I see from this is if the townie that thinks is a townie is actually a fool or guy the tis forced to visit at night even without knowing?
Best part about this is that mafia won't dare to ask to be song to bcos while the journalist is also creeping up on them to. Listen the song, they can't kill or be revealed by mod to journalist.
So the me act of volunteering and being chosen to be creeped up will filter out town.

Thoughts? Or. Am I. Missing smthn?

1 Last thing, how Many mafia total? 1 goon and 1 traitor only? Or is the stalker mafia sided? It's honestly. Too fucking esrly/late, I will look it up Tomorrow after work if no one answered.

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 09:31 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mikey also said we "here" screams and shit. Don't rely on his linguistic prowess.

Blackmage successfully visited the killer, he didn't have to go anywhere...the caroler would also have successfully visited imo. At the very least, the journo would have noted the sleepwalker's presence. They wouldn't visit at different times, nothing I read hints at that anyway. The caroler might have visited the stalker, and he could have visited someone else like the journo. Could have even visited Blackmage for all we know.

Assassin
08-12-2014, 09:35 AM
I think ideally the journalist would either find a mafia and get their Night kill confirmation (assuming they get one like in epic mafia system which is what mikey is using mostly? ), or find the stalker, get all his confirmed reports and potentially RS towards end game instead of stalker if need be, or be targeting whoever the caroler is singing to.

Caroler, whoever u tried singing to yesterday but weren't home to hear your song, is a mafia that killed blackmage.
That being said, you don't have to claim, just casually vote and we will make note of this.

Oh and Caroler, ur song can restrict the mafia to 1 out of 3 ppl, so I suggest someone who feels like staying home next night asks to be sung to, so that his night isn't wasted.

What if a townie claimed staying home. The Caroler sang a song to the twnie and journalist listened targeted that townie as well? Even if mafia took out the townie at night to prevent him from Talking, the journalist would still have 1/3 ppl. Being a. Mafia exclusively while the other 2 are guaranteed town.
(so then we can Lynch someone if they got the same name many times or if journalist found shit or Caroler or stalker. And then we all filter out the gd from the bad?)

The only drawback I see from this is if the townie that thinks is a townie is actually a fool or guy the tis forced to visit at night even without knowing?
Best part about this is that mafia won't dare to ask to be song to bcos while the journalist is also creeping up on them to. Listen the song, they can't kill or be revealed by mod to journalist.
So the me act of volunteering and being chosen to be creeped up will filter out town.

Thoughts? Or. Am I. Missing smthn?

1 Last thing, how Many mafia total? 1 goon and 1 traitor only? Or is the stalker mafia sided? It's honestly. Too fucking esrly/late, I will look it up Tomorrow after work if no one answered.

Acorrding to the front page there are 4 inc traitor.

Sin
08-12-2014, 09:40 AM
You just went in circles Cyber.

The carol (song) will have 3 names, which at LEAST 1 will be mafia. At least. That means potentially all 3 names can be mafia. As a general rule it isn't wise to lynch from a carol because the person caroled could be mafia and lie, but the cool thing is if the Journo gets the report then they can effectively counter the bullshit.

At this point, Caroler should out who they sang to. It's an easy Mafia lynch. And yes Nemesis, Mikey did give it away hence why these setups aren't good for forum format, because there is no room for the mafia member to counterclaim. It would be too convenient. Unless the mafia member claimed Caroler FIRST, and luckily picked the caroler as the one they "visited" in their bullshit claim. Highly unlikely.

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 09:42 AM
ok so...Caroler....go?

CYBER
08-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Wait I misread the scene or someone said that whoever the Caroler visited killed blackmage??

The text doesn't seem to imply that. I think the Caroler was being stalked maybe? And that means that whoever was Following him knows who he is now... And i think that the guy in the trees and leather notebook was the journalist.
If the journalist targeted the Caroler player, he'd know the Caroler identity but bot who he visited. But if the journalist was targeting the stalker following him(assumption) , then he would know who the stalker and the role of whoever they stalked, but not who. (so pretty much same shit said in flavor).

The question is : in that flavour, WAS the stalker the intended Caroler target? Or just making wording it as if the Caroler attempted to sing to the stalker? IE, should the Caroler assume that whoever he visited was the stalker? Or was he visiting not her person and just stumbled randomly on the guy behind him.

This could be useful to them

- - - Updated - - -

I say we go with the follow the Caroler plan: someone volunteer to stay home. Caroler will visit that person that night. And journalist too. If vt dies or is a. Mafia lying, journalist will have a backup list. Do that couple times and u got a list of claimed ppl and possibly mafia. When we confirm mafia, the other 2 are cleared for. Entire game. Seems. Logical?

Btw if there are a lot of. Periods in my posts it's bcos I'm typing on cell and it does that bcos fuck autocorrect or thick fingers on touchpad

- - - Updated - - -

The vt, if alive, can post a List of candidates to lynch from. And if that vt is used over and over again until one of the roles is dead, but the gd news is that there will always be info. Going from night phases even if vt died or journalist died (if vt confirmed good guy before)

Sin
08-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Mikey also said we "here" screams and shit. Don't rely on his linguistic prowess.

Blackmage successfully visited the killer, he didn't have to go anywhere...the caroler would also have successfully visited imo. At the very least, the journo would have noted the sleepwalker's presence. They wouldn't visit at different times, nothing I read hints at that anyway. The caroler might have visited the stalker, and he could have visited someone else like the journo. Could have even visited Blackmage for all we know.

The "times" are irrelevant as they are just strictly fluff, but I see what you mean by us not knowing exactly who the Journo was on. I'll mark up my theories however. See below:

A man was found going door to door (THE CAROLER), who knew he was being tailed (THE JOURNO)?

THE CAROLER: "i have not got once person to answer yet tonight. It may be because its so late in the evening, i may have to try again in the morning."

Little did he know, he was being followed (THE JOURNO). As he (THE CAROLER)turned around, he met face to face with the suspicious fellow(THE KILLER).

THE CAROLER:"Oh my, hello and good evening good patron of our town! I would like to sing you a song!"

As the man began to sing a joyous tune, the assailant(THE KILLER) made haste in the opposite direction.

All the while, a third party (THE JOURNO) watched from the trees, detailing every step of the encounter in his trusty leather notebook<--- This doesn't happen just fluff.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Where the first drone strike hit, you here screams of horror.

In that final hour(TIME FLUFF), hell had broken loose and bombs began to fall.
It was only fitting that the evil man in Washington to take out his first hit, be randomly visited by the person (THE SLEEPWALKER) he was hitting.

"I will no longer tolerate your insufferable law keeping!"
The man did not respond.
"We will seek vengenace on those who choose not to obey us!"
The man still did not respond.
"Hey, you... are you... sleeping? Perfect, this will make for an easy hit"
And with that
Blackmage as Innocent law Abiding Citizen, Town Sleepwalker. was Shot down.

The night did not end there unfortunately. Bombs began to fall at a much faster rate, before dawn broke.. half the city was in ruins.

Day 1 has begun.
No deadline.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

So, re-reading it the Journo didn't visit the Killer, he was visiting the Caroler it seems.

Nemesis
08-12-2014, 09:55 AM
ok that's all well and good, but now what do we do about not lynching the foot? We can't exactly ask for volunteers.

Assassin
08-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I think the mexicans plan is a good idea, start doubling up, and have people volunteer to be cleared.

Sin
08-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Cyber's plan is good, we'd have to nolynch to be honest, which works well in this setup.

No risk of hitting Fool, and Mafia may possibly hit the Fool for us during the night phase taking out a threat to town.

UNVOTE

VOTE NOLYNCH

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 10:04 AM

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100822165004/spongebob/images/e/ea/15_minutes_later.jpg

Wait I misread the scene or someone said that whoever the Caroler visited killed blackmage??

The text doesn't seem to imply that.

Pretty quick about-face, and you and sin have been rather quick to agree that the caroler should out himself. Let me rephrase, cyber, sin, agree. And now, sin wanting to no-lynch, based on Cyber's plan which didn't include a no-lynch? What the bloody fuck is going on here?

SCRIBBLE
08-12-2014, 10:06 AM
thick fingers

fatty

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty quick about-face, and you and sin have been rather quick to agree that the caroler should out himself. Let me rephrase, cyber, sin, agree. And now, sin wanting to no-lynch, based on Cyber's plan which didn't include a no-lynch? What the bloody fuck is going on here?

Lynch the fatty!

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 10:07 AM
also, forgot to mention cyber and sin were pushing for the caroler to out himself based on trusting mikey's mastery of the english language. just to...ya know...point that out...

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-12-2014, 10:16 AM
also, forgot to mention cyber and sin were pushing for the caroler to out himself based on trusting mikey's mastery of the english language. just to...ya know...point that out...

My flavor is the best flavor, boii

CYBER
08-12-2014, 10:22 AM
The "times" are irrelevant as they are just strictly fluff, but I see what you mean by us not knowing exactly who the Journo was on. I'll mark up my theories however. See below:

So, re-reading it the Journo didn't visit the Killer, he was visiting the Caroler it seems.
Seems legit.

@brett: at first someone said that whoever the Caroler with his crappy voice was trying to sing to the killer.
So i suggested to either him outing himself to get a 1 v 1 on mafia.

But after rereading the text realized that whoever that Asshole sung to might not have been the killer (if only it was that easy).
But in fact the journalist seems to know who the Carolee I'd (based on sin's interpretation of scene)

So I suggested that some vt offer to be visited if they are semi sure they aren't the fool. And the Carolee can sing to them and the journalist can creep up on that. Trust me, it will be a bit of a race at first where mafia is trying to find those 2 power roles before the Carolee sings all the members.
The best part is that while doing that, they risk hitting the fool, so they gotta be careful and not just randomly tag ppl.

It's not the greatest plan but it the best I could think of where We would have a copy of all the names said if that vt died at night, stored with someone safe or told by the expandable vt during the day. Rise and repeat:)

Sin
08-12-2014, 10:25 AM
NoLynch is a commonly used tactic in EpicMafia which this setup comes from. Which I why I jumped to it.

That being said, the caroler knows who the killer is. The Journo knows who the Caroler is. Going into a nolynch will give them both ample opportunity to gain MORE information going into Day 2, without forcing them to soft/hard claim due to a bandwagon.

I changed my mind on Carol outting after I re-read the flavor text. Originally I thought Journo followed the Killer, but I did skim over it pretty quick this morning on the train.

Excuses aside, we have a few options for Day 1:

1) Caroler claims by outting who they caroled (The Killer), we then lynch the Killer obvi, but Caroler dies in Night 2.
2) Start a random wagon to get a claim (Most likely VT, obvi). Run with that info.
3) NoLynch. Caroler then has to pick someone else to Carol, hopefully someone town-sided. Journo attempts to find Stalker and get his report.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, if the Caroler and Journo target the same player, even if that player is killed, Town will receive the report. So Journo could go that route, as well.

CYBER
08-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Sin. Ur plan is nice but involves a lot of luck as to finding the stalker to begin with unless the Carolee hinted in the forums.
The whole reason why I suggested the single a VT idea and journalist creep them up is to avoid any wasted nights with the Caroler singing to. Someone who is not home (like last night) or a mafia, or journalist not fi sign the stalker, or either ref them accidentally hitting the fool. And being outed to be killed later...

I rly would have found it hilarious if the journalist could creep the stalker, but it's just too damn risky compared to my slow and steady plan... Unless I am missing smthn, in which case, plz correct me.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Nevermind u posted while I posted... Fucking phone typing...

So. What will it be? Option 1 or 2? Random or vt wants to step up?
Btw I don't think the Caroler can sing to the same person twice if I read the mafia wiki section shit right? So just put that in thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

I just reread my post... Fuck this grammar shit on my phone... U guys must hate my hours, even I can't understand half the shit I JUST wrote easily... -_-

Sin
08-12-2014, 10:33 AM
It's just another strategy Cyber. The Journo's goal is to find the Stalker, Loudmouth and Caroler. And to protect the Caroler most.

Stalker is the Mafia's strongest role in this setup.

Also, we still haven't heard from some people after their confirmations.

- - - Updated - - -

If we got the Double Caroler/Journo on VT strat, I'll volunteer, even though I like having 3 games to play at the same time and will most likely die tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

And No, Caroler CANNOT visit the same person more than once.

CYBER
08-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Correction : it can't visit them again back to back. (u have to alternate??) or is my Memory of this foggy?
Seriously fuck this autocorrect, how am I supposed to type my walls on this shit, its retarded... Nway. I need to look up what the loud mouth is.
My concern sin, is that if the stalker KNOWS who the Caroler is... Doesn't that mean that the Caroler might get killed tonight? And thus, in fact, this could be the Carole's ONLY chance to sing for someone...

So we need to set up the perfect host for the Caroler. Last thing we want is the Caroler wasting his last song on someone not home again or a mafia... So rly, if stalker rly saw the Caroler, its his only chance tonight to give the perfect song. And then play the violin on his sinking ship lol

Sin
08-12-2014, 10:48 AM
No the Killer doesn't know who Caroler is. The Flavor just implies that the Killer saw him, but in reality what happened was Caroler chose to visit someone, that someone was not at home so no song was hear. It just so happens the person Caroler visited was in fact the Killer.

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 12:08 PM
i still don't see how we know the person the caroler visited is the killer.....

Passarelli
08-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Right now I'm highly suspicious of Sin and Cyber since they both wanted the caroler to out himself. Cyber showed more discretion, asking them to just vote. That said,

Vote Sin.

Keep in mind also that if a VT claims, the mafia will very likely target them to prevent them to post the results of the carol. The journalist COULD still post it, but would require him to claim. Due to this, it would likely be a bad idea since 1 power role for 1 scum is not a good trade at this point imo. Too many total scum.

We could let Sin live for the day since, unless I misread his post, he said he would like to be sung to. The journalist could make sure he isn't lying. I could very well see him as the traitor trying to get the caroler and the journalist to both out themselves this quickly.

SCRIBBLE
08-12-2014, 01:12 PM
outing a vt also gives the mafia more of a chance to hit a pr with this setup.

sin and cyber in cahoots is suspicious in itself.

Sin
08-12-2014, 01:25 PM
What I you talkin nigga? Check my first post after the flavor text. I specifically said Caroler should try and cleverly wagon the Killer. Fuckin faggots should read.

I've already outed myself as a VT (or possible LM) by volunteering and knowing that I would most likely die, but on the chance that the maf would try and take out one of the Town PR's instead it would more than clear me, get the carol out, and the mafia could possibly take out the fool as well which is a plus for us.

The only downside to this would be if I AM the Loudmouth (which Noone would know if they were), then all players who visited me would be outted in the system (mod) message. But fuck it.

Cyber and I have been the only ones to try and come up with strategies at this point. All of you are doing nothing but making inquiries that could easily be answered by looking into the roles and strategies on EpicMafia.

Please, if you have an idea, share with the class.

- - - Updated - - -

Pass did bring up the Traitor factor, but it would be in their best interest to lie low and not help town at all. They're basically a Vanilla Mafia with no abilities, and don't even have the option of talking to the mafia members. They can however, be talked TO through mod messages by the Spy.

I'll stand by my NL for now though.

These are viable strategies.

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Sin, you said no lynch was common in epicmafia? I don't do mafia outside of these forums, but their wiki says it's usually used in MYLO situations, which this isn't. Any way you can substantiate your claim without us having to jump through hoops?

Also...still not seeing how we know the caroler visited the killer.

CYBER
08-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Sin, you said no lynch was common in epicmafia? I don't do mafia outside of these forums, but their wiki says it's usually used in MYLO situations, which this isn't. Any way you can substantiate your claim without us having to jump through hoops?

Also...still not seeing how we know the caroler visited the killer.

it's just fuckign mikey's retarded ass flavor that made it seem like the caroler visited a stalker JUST BECAUSE the caroler "talked" to the "mysterious person" ("hey can i sing a song for y...")... whereas its POSSIBLE that this interaction was simply flavor and caroler was actually visiting whoever was not home.

So THAT's what confused us at the beginning, someone said that the caroler visisted a mafia (forgot who) and this rumor's been coming back and forth since then.

Also, whoever said that if mafia kills a VT:
THATS FINE. The journalist can KEEP the list with them, and doesn't have to out themselves tomorrow. In fact, they can do this for a couple nights in a row, and if they get a list with the same person twice, it would allow later on to force a wagon on that person.

Having the mafia going after whoever announces that they will be receiving the carol is GOOD knews.
We already know there's only 1 killing faction, and for them to waste it night after night on a VT to shut them up will be a waste for them since the journalist will actually be SAFE the entire time from being killed, and can stack up all reports and just dump them all in 1 some day.
u get it ? And if mafia decides to NOT kill that vt, in hopes to find the better power roles? BEAUTIFUL: they might hit the fool or loud mouth, AND the VT will be ALIVE and WILL say who the 3 candidates were PUBLICLY, instead of putting the burden on ONE journalist.

it's our best bet for now. because the caroler DOESN't have to out himself. Only a VT has to, and it can be the SAME 2 vts every other night if mafia decides to not kill them. all the caroler and journalist have to do is TARGET that vt . (for example, SIN volounteered in this night).
and this way 2 ppl get the report. and will garantee that at least ONE townie knows the candidates.

And even if that "vt" was a sublte mafia traitor, they wont be able to LIE about the candidates because the journalist also has a back up, and will counter claim them later on for an easy lynch on a to-be mafia.

All in all, IN CASE there's a chance the stalker found the caroler night 1, this will be our best bet for night 2.
Do you agree on this chain of thought now, Brett?

brett friggin favre
08-12-2014, 10:51 PM
cyber, you know exactly who started the thing about the caroler visiting the killer, you just don't want to be associated with him.

i know you like to play dumb when you're guilty and trying to look innocent. you're typically all over who's said what with your walls of post and overly-thought out analyses. you're usually wrong, but you get your facts straight. you've had a whole day to look at who posted that pretty important thing and you expect me to believe you're not sure?

CYBER
08-13-2014, 04:08 AM
cyber, you know exactly who started the thing about the caroler visiting the killer, you just don't want to be associated with him.

i know you like to play dumb when you're guilty and trying to look innocent. you're typically all over who's said what with your walls of post and overly-thought out analyses. you're usually wrong, but you get your facts straight. you've had a whole day to look at who posted that pretty important thing and you expect me to believe you're not sure?

i just don't care anymore who said what. yet.
it's written here, whoever wants to fucking read it, go for it.
With three games active, and my own fucking time being completely restricted to a couple posts when possible, forgive me if i say ima check smthn and then completely blank out or get sidetracked...

when something is wrong and we're trying to think on a bigger scale, i don't usually get all that shit until i need that shit (forums player posts ftw).
And besides, i'm really not in a fucking fantastic fucking mood these days, but i'm doing my best to keep up, so im sry if i neglect giving a fuck about a useless post that has been disproved multiple times yet.

You know, i really want to trust in you, but take that hemp oil out of ur early and listen to me: realize that i have done nothing but provide decent support so far, and my plan is fucking solid and u know it. The only people that needs convincing to follow that plan are the caroler and journalist, and these 2 need to be on the same page of plan of action.

now, since u insist on it: HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12570-Apocalypse-Political-Tides-Open-Game?p=185971#post185971). post 20. it was sin who made the first assumption before going back and retelling the entire story and rehashing that.
come to think of it, that's the first time i didn't say "lynch brett, he's always mafia". lol, i must be getting rusty or just in shock that brett is actually playing for once lol.

Assassin
08-13-2014, 08:40 AM
So what's the game plan gents?

phil.™
08-13-2014, 08:51 AM
Why is not stickied?

Assassin
08-13-2014, 09:54 AM
Why is not stickied?

Why you no english?

Trigger Unhappy
08-13-2014, 10:11 AM
he so asian

phil.™
08-13-2014, 10:27 AM
We have an asian in this thread? That's so fucked.

Assassin
08-13-2014, 11:44 AM
We have an asian in this thread? That's so fucked.

I accidentally the

CYBER
08-13-2014, 10:20 PM
Why is not stickied?
i thought i stickie'd it on my phone...
apparently it wasn't
i already stickied it now tho:)

Well at this point, i say that in night 1, the caroler and journalist visit Sin for example, just on the off chance that the stalker found out who the caroler is, and so we need to have a song sung asap. I don't see any reason why the caroler and journalist wouldn't work together on my plan, unless they're both assholes, and ibis sure has a few of those -.-

BTW sin, read this:
"A caroler can't visit the same player two nights in a row, and the next night after someone is caroled to they will be missing from the carol meeting list."
From epicmafia.

So what i suggest is that we follow through on my plan, assuming the 2 involved roles be good bros and follow up on my plan tonight and both target Sin.
There is no bus, there is nothing that can interfere with Sin AND/OR the journalist getting that caroler report.

Sin will not be able to be selected night 2 to be sung to, THEN we can either pick another VT candidate (for all i know it could be a town PR role hiding as a VT candidate that night to avoid suspicion) and rinse and repeat.
OR, since sin would be out of commission for the following night, we can have the caroler and journalist chose their own targets, and follow through sin's backup plan of having the journalist find the stalker while the caroler sings to some fuckwad somewhere.

Also one thing is bothering me, can we get a final say on this?
Ok, we agreed that mikey's storytelling is garbage bcos of that confusion, and we agreed (or at least i personally agreed) that the caroler did NOT visit the stalker, and it was just flavor from mikey so that he can transition into mentioning a stalker behind him.

But this HAS to be mean that the stalker was following the caroler right?
When i said that the stalker KNOWS who the caroler is, i think Sin said that it's unlikely...

So which is it?
Was he following the caroler? or was the caroler visiting him?
Because "neither" doesn't seem to make sense in this setup, unless im confusing some wording on some shit.

Because what i was about to say was that, if by any dumb luck, the caroler got outed by the loudmouth, or killed (and the following is purely metaing) :
We can use the identity of the caroler to figure out who the stalker could be.
bcos if caroler visited stalker (doubt this logic bcos too easy) : then we can know who that caroler thought was suspicious.
and if caroler got VISITED by a stalker, then we can have some insight as to who would find that player dangerous or challenging, bcos almost all of us have played numerous games with eachother, except some new ppl.

SCRIBBLE
08-14-2014, 12:30 AM
I still think outing both the VTs is a bad idea. It trims down the fat for mafia and reveals who is and who is not a power role for them. Am I missing something or is that just being overlooked because cyber/sin's plan accounts for that?

Sin
08-14-2014, 06:15 AM
No, you're not missing anything Scribble. You're absolutely right it does trim the fat, but I've already outed and volunteered. I also thought you already said that, or was it someone else? Idk the pros and cons to the strat have been laid out.

And Cyber, if the Stalker stalked the Caroler, then yeah they know who the caroler is. I see where you're getting that from in the flavor text now, maybe caroler wasn't being followed by the journo but the Stalker. If that is the case then the caroler is dead tonight, but I believe their Song will still go through if they die the same night. Mikey confirm?

What is everyone's thoughts on how we should approach night2?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-14-2014, 06:20 AM
Actions carry forward despite being the victim on the same night.

Sin
08-14-2014, 07:15 AM
Thought so.

phil.™
08-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Vote no lynch

brett friggin favre
08-14-2014, 08:25 AM
So if the stalker knows who the caroler is...we're back to saying the caroler should claim?

Assassin
08-14-2014, 11:52 AM
Are we sure the stalker does know who the caroler is?

Sin
08-14-2014, 01:19 PM
It's a good point Cyber brought up if you read the flavor, which may have been what Mikey meant by "assailant".

Mikey wtf did you mean by "assailant"? The actual definition of the word (a person who physically attacks another) or did you make up a definition like "someone who stalks another person"?

Idk about you guys but this would help in clearing up the flavor.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-14-2014, 01:46 PM
I, by, definition, sorta misused the word, as there are plenty of other words that could have been used to portray, hostile behaviour, ill will, general scumminess.

brett friggin favre
08-14-2014, 01:51 PM
I, by, definition, sorta misused the word, as there are plenty of other words that could have been used to portray, hostile behaviour, ill will, general scumminess.

aha! the stalker was General Scumminess, mafia godstalker!

but really it sounds like the stalker knows who our caroler is. since that's a known town power role, it shouldn't take two guesses to pick out who's dead tonight. caroler can claim, give out any info you have, unless there's reason to suspect for some reason that the "assailant" wasn't the stalker.

Sin
08-14-2014, 02:42 PM
So you made up a definition.

K

Will not be reading into flavor text anymore. THANKS MIKEY.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-14-2014, 02:44 PM
So you made up a definition.

K

Will not be reading into flavor text anymore. THANKS MIKEY.
No, I did not. There is multiple definitions, I admit it was not the best word to use. Now stop qqing about my first mistake and play, dingle berry.

Sin
08-14-2014, 03:24 PM
Every definition, in every dictionary refers to "assailant" as someone who attacks or violently sets upon another person.

Mikey, you should have thesaurus.com open when you write the flavor next time. <--- Protip

brett friggin favre
08-14-2014, 03:29 PM
who could the caroler have visited?

it was someone with a night role since they weren't home apparently. the other players with night roles are: stalker, spy, goon (right?), sleepwalker, fool, and journalist.

6 roles, 2 town, 3 mafia, 1 third party. if our caroler visited blackmage, he has no info for us. if he visited someone else, the odds are relatively good (3:1:1) that his target was mafia. problem is, he could've targeted our journalist or the fool, either of which is essentially GG for town if we lynch them...in fact, if we lynch the fool, it is GG for everyone. at the very least, it can narrow down our choices just to know who he visited.

if our journalist targeted our caroler, that gives us very little info, however if the one who he targeted was the stalker, then the journalist knows who the stalker is. the message the stalker would receive includes the phrasing "through stalking" according to epicmafia. we've only had 2 votes on people, sin on nem and pass on sin. sin has switched to no lynch, so unlikely that he is our journo and nem is the stalker. pass hasn't switched his vote, but has been pretty damn quiet except for that vote. sin has claimed VT though. possible that pass is journo, but his lack of actively trying to get sin lynched has me doubting that, so i'll have to buy sin's story for now.

so it seems to me the journalist targeted the caroler. gosh it would be really nice if the journalist would've notated whose tree he was sitting in especialy if it was his own...news reporters these days i tell ya. so what we have to go off of is the caroler's claim of who he visited. if he outs who he visited and it's the journalist, the journalist would then have to claim to save his hide, or we agree to no lynch before any outing. however, we're still boned in that case if the caroler visited the journo because the mafia would then know that whoever is named is either the journo or the fool, either of which is a safe and probably game-winning night kill for them.

our options:

1.caroler gives out no info, hopes to live to the next day (unlikely since mafia know who he is) and we hope to have more info then. journo is most likely going to survive, we won't lynch the fool, we live to fight another day but with one less power role.

2. caroler tells who he visited. we lynch them as a roll of the dice. hit the right scum, and it could set the tone for an easy win for town. caroler still alive (though will still die that night unless we hit the goon, journo still secret, fool hasn't won yet. we could lynch the fool, then it's gg for all of us. if the caroler names the journalist, the journalist would have to claim in order to save himself. then we have our caroler out and our journo out, mafia have to pick one to kill. if they pick the journo, our caroler can still give someone a 1 in 3 (at worst) chance of lynching mafia. if they pick the caroler, our journo has another night to gather info.

personally, i'm leaning towards the 2nd option. 75% chance of lynching mafia on day 1 is solid, the other 25% is lynching the fool (this is assuming the journo outs himself rather than trying to convince us he's the fool or something). anyone else wanna weigh in?

- - - Updated - - -

p.s.: all of that assumes our caroler didn't visit blackmage. cuz if he did, we get nowhere and the caroler should stay quiet.

Sin
08-14-2014, 03:37 PM
So you basically came to the same conclusion I did pages ago.

Welcome to the game Brett.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should the Caroler stay quiet? The Maf already know who he is. That's more information Mafia has over Town.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the spy doesn't visit anyone.

brett friggin favre
08-14-2014, 03:55 PM
So you basically came to the same conclusion I did pages ago.

Welcome to the game Brett.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should the Caroler stay quiet? The Maf already know who he is. That's more information Mafia has over Town.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the spy doesn't visit anyone.

well i did it with numbers and a full analysis that even thecat would understand.

also, epicmafia's spy does indeed visit at night: http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Spy

night visiting role: yes. presumably, he leaves his house to slip a note under his target's door...or whispers seductively in their ear while they sleep.

Sin
08-14-2014, 04:25 PM
I see what you're saying about the Spy, but if you go here: https://epicmafia.com/role - and type in Spy, and click the little icon, it doesn't say he visits. But if you type in "Mafia" and click the little icon it says he visits.

night visiting role: yes. presumably, he leaves his house to slip a note under his target's door...or whispers seductively in their ear while they sleep.

Yes it is a night visiting role, but presumably just to make a kill like any typical Mafia member. The spy doesn't leave messages at night, he leaves them during the day.

What I'm saying is, the Spy doesn't HAVE to visit anyone.

You guys should really try out EpicMafia. The games are super fast paced and get done in minutes sometimes, especially this setup. Which is why I kind of "jumped" to conclusions. I'm just used to the way this setup is played to get a town win.

brett friggin favre
08-14-2014, 05:27 PM
alright then.

i'm the caroler and i visited nem last night.

your move, guys.

phil.™
08-14-2014, 06:19 PM
well i did it with numbers and a full analysis that even thecat would understand.

Oh shiiiiiit. He brought back thecat lolol.

Assassin
08-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Oh shiiiiiit. He brought back thecat lolol.

Dont say his name so much...you will summon him back

Passarelli
08-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Whelp, that changes the flow of the game. Sorry I haven't been as active, I've been pretty fuckin busy.

Unvote

Waiting on you Nemesis!

(isn't it possible Brett is the traitor trying to lure out the caroler?)

brett friggin favre
08-14-2014, 09:52 PM
Whelp, that changes the flow of the game. Sorry I haven't been as active, I've been pretty fuckin busy.

Unvote

Waiting on you Nemesis!

(isn't it possible Brett is the traitor trying to lure out the caroler?)

didn't think about that, but that could be the case. however, if i was trying to lure out the caroler, the journo would still either know who the stalker is or could confirm which of the claimants is the real caroler. either way, you'd have a mafia to lynch.

CYBER
08-15-2014, 01:31 AM
from the flavour, the journalist was watching wtvr the fuck happened from those trees. If he was watching the Caroler, he would know who that Caroler is. If he was watching the stalker, he would know BOTH who the stalker was AND who the Caroler was since the stalker would receive a report of the identity of the Caroler and the journalist would receive it too. Now assuming the journalist is not a full retard (looking at some of u), then we can assume that if the journalist found the stalker, he would vote for that stalker at least subtly instead of being quiet so that he tries to save the Caroler if possible. But based on the flavour (fucking mikey) and the fact that the journalist didn't try to out someone yet, we can safely assume that the journalist did in fact visit the Caroler and would have received a mod message confirming or denying that the Caroler didn't find anyone home. So if Brett was a traitor trying to out the Caroler by saying Nemesis wasn't home, the journalist would call bullshit and Lynch Brett. This has yet to happen so I will lean towards accepting Brett's claim. and now we know that Nemesis is a VISITING role. Vote Nemesis. Claim Now. Nemesis. If u are a mafia. And we Lynch u. Good. If are a fool that randomly visits ppl for no damn reason, its not that big of a loss for town as it let's us filter out 1 visiting role and only have the town power roles and the visiting mafia to wry about. All in all, I'll be the first to start the waggon on Nemesis. Brett I'll trust in you and since u are the Caroler, visit sin at night, and the journalist will do the same. The only drawback is if in the crappy odds, sin was a loud mouth and outs both the Caroler and journalist. So i have to ask here:should both visit sin this night or just the Caroler? Pros: Caroler is most likely dead (fucking Brett cannot live long an ought in any games -_+) and IF sin was a loud mouth, he will only out the Caroler who already claimed and therefore we would know sin is town and know not to visit him at night. And he would still give out info that Caroler gave before Brett dies. Cons: if sin is a mafia or traitor, he can lie about the list. And Brett's possible only report might be gone forever... Compromise: the journalist can take their own decision at night and chose to either visit sin AS WELL OR visit someone else. And the next day. Sin's first post of the day should be the list of players. If he was mafia, he would have no choice but to say the right list because there's a 50/50 chance journalist was also watching that list and can counter claim him. And worst case : if does a gambit and lies and journalist didn't watch him, we can discover later on that his report was crap and we Lynch sin afterwards. All in all, what option would u guys recommend? Personally I would tell Caroler to visit sin, and journalist to visit sin or not disclose he ISN'T visiting sin. Forcing a true claim no matter what. We gain 3 candidates, journalist could be safe from loudmouth, possibly clear sin as loudmouth if rng was shit but as zero cost sin Brett already claimed... Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Happened to my formatting... Omfg guys I swear I didn't write that block as is -_-... Fucking phone writing...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone please post any shit. And when I get home I will copy that text and repost it in clear and clean format so that I don't torture u guys with that shit... Even "I" can't read that now without cringing...

BladeTwinSwords
08-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Oh hey, I finally posted. Still reading all this stuff.

CYBER
08-15-2014, 09:22 AM
unvote
(im unvoting bcos im rewriting my entire post before with an actual format so it can be read. and so i can revote )
-----------------------------------
from the flavour, the journalist was watching wtvr the fuck happened from those trees.
If he was watching the Caroler, he would know who that Caroler is. If he was watching the stalker, he would know BOTH who the stalker was AND who the Caroler was since the stalker would receive a report of the identity of the Caroler and the journalist would receive it too.

Now assuming the journalist is not a full retard (looking at some of u), then we can assume that if the journalist found the stalker, he would vote for that stalker at least subtly instead of being quiet so that he tries to save the Caroler if possible.
But based on the flavour (fucking mikey) and the fact that the journalist didn't try to out someone yet, we can safely assume that the journalist did in fact visit the Caroler and would have received a mod message confirming or denying that the Caroler didn't find anyone home.

So if Brett was a traitor trying to out the Caroler by saying Nemesis wasn't home, the journalist would call bullshit and Lynch Brett. This has yet to happen so I will lean towards accepting Brett's claim.
and now we know that Nemesis is a VISITING role.
Vote Nemesis.
Claim Now. Nemesis.

If u are a mafia. And we Lynch u. Good.
If are a fool that randomly visits ppl for no damn reason, its not that big of a loss for town as it let's us filter out 1 visiting role and only have the town power roles and the visiting mafia to wry about.

All in all, I'll be the first to start the waggon on Nemesis. Brett I'll trust in you and since u are the Caroler, visit sin at night, and the journalist will do the same. The only drawback is if in the crappy odds, sin was a loud mouth and outs both the Caroler and journalist.

So i have to ask here: should both visit sin this night or just the Caroler?

Pros:
Caroler is most likely dead (fucking Brett cannot live long an ought in any games -_+) and IF sin was a loud mouth, he will only out the Caroler who already claimed and therefore we would know sin is town and know not to visit him at night.
And he would still give out info that Caroler gave before Brett dies.

Cons:
if sin is a mafia or traitor, he can lie about the list. And Brett's possible only report might be gone forever...

Compromise:
the journalist can take their own decision at night and chose to either visit sin AS WELL OR visit someone else.
And the next day. Sin's first post of the day should be the list of players.
If he was mafia, he would have no choice but to say the right list because there's a 50/50 chance journalist was also watching that list and can counter claim him.

And worst case :
if sin does a gambit and lies and journalist didn't watch him, we can discover later on that his report was crap and we Lynch sin afterwards. All in all, what option would u guys recommend?

Personally I would tell Caroler to visit sin, and journalist to visit sin or not disclose he ISN'T visiting sin. Forcing a true claim no matter what.
We gain 3 candidates, journalist could be safe from loudmouth, possibly clear sin as loudmouth if rng was shit but as zero cost sin Brett already claimed...

Thoughts?

brett friggin favre
08-15-2014, 03:54 PM
don't think i've voted yet but just in case

unvote

vote nemesis

taking way too long to reply.

Sin
08-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Although I will most likely die the following night, having both the Caroler and Journo on me would practically clear me. Just my two cents.

CYBER
08-15-2014, 07:04 PM
Although I will most likely die the following night, having both the Caroler and Journo on me would practically clear me. Just my two cents.
I wouldn't say it would necessarily CLEAR you.
Bcos for all we know u could be a traitor or mafia and u can play nice on this night and be honest about who was in Brett's report, but that won't really CLAIM you as vt. It will just make u less likely bcos u're putting urself out there to be questioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf how did this just get closed. It wasn't me or at least I'm sure I didn't... Did my phone click shit?

Sin
08-15-2014, 07:06 PM
Sure cyber sure. Trying to get the last word in?

But yeah you're right, technically it wouldn't clear me, but as one of the few people in this game actually trying to help Town I think my gameplay clears me enough.

Assassin
08-15-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah I say we stick with the plan, and take the volunteers. In the mean time...lol brett you really never do make it beyond the first night do you?

brett friggin favre
08-15-2014, 08:23 PM
Yeah I say we stick with the plan, and take the volunteers. In the mean time...lol brett you really never do make it beyond the first night do you?

I did this time. And it seems I'm gonna paint a big ass target right back on myself for the next game if nem's mafia

Assassin
08-15-2014, 10:51 PM
Lol to true

brett friggin favre
08-15-2014, 11:31 PM
ssssllllooooowwwwwwwww

Passarelli
08-15-2014, 11:32 PM
So if Sin lies on the carols he'd get lynched correct? That would be a pretty pro move if he were jester.

That said, I'm willing to let things play out. I wonder when Nem will respond.

brett friggin favre
08-16-2014, 12:15 AM
So if Sin lies on the carols he'd get lynched correct? That would be a pretty pro move if he were jester.

That said, I'm willing to let things play out. I wonder when Nem will respond.

he already responded on another mafia thread, he's been around, just dicking around.

CYBER
08-16-2014, 01:20 AM
Waiting on that claim Nemesis. Perhaps a few more votes could listen his lying tongue?

Assassin
08-16-2014, 09:27 AM
vote nem

Nemesis
08-16-2014, 10:37 AM
You don't want me to claim.

brett friggin favre
08-16-2014, 10:54 AM
You don't want me to claim.

this is nem trying to get the actual journo to call bs on him. nem is caught but he made me claim to do it, now he's trying to go out while giving the mafia the journo claim.

Nemesis
08-16-2014, 10:59 AM
this is nem trying to get the actual journo to call bs on him. nem is caught but he made me claim to do it, now he's trying to go out while giving the mafia the journo claim.

Except no one can counter.

brett friggin favre
08-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Except no one can counter.

you mean nobody will.

you know damn well the mafia would sacrifice one of its members to get rid of the journo. one would counter claim journo if you were the journo, we'd kill him the next day but you'd still have the two best hopes for town dead.

what i'm saying may seem like a copout, but nem is playing too dumb. he's just trying to get a claim from the journo before he does, don't give it to him

Nemesis
08-16-2014, 11:31 AM
you mean nobody will.

you know damn well the mafia would sacrifice one of its members to get rid of the journo. one would counter claim journo if you were the journo, we'd kill him the next day but you'd still have the two best hopes for town dead.

what i'm saying may seem like a copout, but nem is playing too dumb. he's just trying to get a claim from the journo before he does, don't give it to him

Why would I need that? Mikey will just give away who the journalist is, just like he did with me, then he'll give away Pass and Blade, because he's stupid.

Assassin
08-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Unvote

brett friggin favre
08-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Why would I need that? Mikey will just give away who the journalist is, just like he did with me, then he'll give away Pass and Blade, because he's stupid.

we've seen this before

Passarelli
08-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Look at it this way. If Nemesis is the journalist and Brett is the caroler, we've pretty much lost this game. One of them will die tonight, and the other will die the following. Yay. The best we'd be able to do is get either the journalist to manage finding the stalker or spy night 2 and a round of caroling OR 2 round of caroling, which would give us 1/3 of someone being scum The most we could find is 2 either way. Would the jester have a chance of showing up as the 1 scum? Cause that'd be fucked up. Given that we get lucky enough to find 2 scum, we'd still have 2 scum left. The only other power we have that'd be able to find scum would be the loudmouth. If the loudmouth manages to find a scum, we would have 1 left.

So if we lynch someone other then Nem tonight and miss we would have 7 left with 1 scum and no way of discovering them. Through RNG, those odds are 37.5% of winning said best case scenario. If I weren't so tired, I'd run the numbers of that actually happening. I'm sure most of you can see that even having that much of a chance is low. We would likely end up with 7 and 2 scum.

If we no lynch, we would have 8 alive with 1 or 2 scum. By the numbers, with 8, we'd have a better chance if we went against 1, but like I said we will most likely have 2 which again would make town much less likely to win.

If we no lynch and Sin is scum and Nemesis is scum, they could vouch for each other about the carol.
If Sin is town and nemesis is scum, nemesis could say Sin is lying.
Same thing the other way. If Sin is scum and Nemesis is town, Sin could say Nemesis is lying.
If both are town, we would have no way of knowing it. Their information is now unverifiable and unusable unless of them would be lynched.

This is why I feel we should lynch Nemesis. I think this scenario will end with town loss if both Journalist and Caroler are exposed this early.

Thoughts?

brett friggin favre
08-17-2014, 12:02 AM
Look at it this way. If Nemesis is the journalist and Brett is the caroler, we've pretty much lost this game. One of them will die tonight, and the other will die the following. Yay. The best we'd be able to do is get either the journalist to manage finding the stalker or spy night 2 and a round of caroling OR 2 round of caroling, which would give us 1/3 of someone being scum The most we could find is 2 either way. Would the jester have a chance of showing up as the 1 scum? Cause that'd be fucked up. Given that we get lucky enough to find 2 scum, we'd still have 2 scum left. The only other power we have that'd be able to find scum would be the loudmouth. If the loudmouth manages to find a scum, we would have 1 left.

So if we lynch someone other then Nem tonight and miss we would have 7 left with 1 scum and no way of discovering them. Through RNG, those odds are 37.5% of winning said best case scenario. If I weren't so tired, I'd run the numbers of that actually happening. I'm sure most of you can see that even having that much of a chance is low. We would likely end up with 7 and 2 scum.

If we no lynch, we would have 8 alive with 1 or 2 scum. By the numbers, with 8, we'd have a better chance if we went against 1, but like I said we will most likely have 2 which again would make town much less likely to win.

If we no lynch and Sin is scum and Nemesis is scum, they could vouch for each other about the carol.
If Sin is town and nemesis is scum, nemesis could say Sin is lying.
Same thing the other way. If Sin is scum and Nemesis is town, Sin could say Nemesis is lying.
If both are town, we would have no way of knowing it. Their information is now unverifiable and unusable unless of them would be lynched.

This is why I feel we should lynch Nemesis. I think this scenario will end with town loss if both Journalist and Caroler are exposed this early.

Thoughts?

my thoughts are that we all agree we should lynch nem and the fact that we have 3 games going on at once is making them all slow as shit.

CYBER
08-17-2014, 03:58 AM

lol, it's always the mod's fault with nemesis, not because he's one of the crappiest players in this game who can't do jack shit without bending the rules or forcing everyone to either follow blindly or claim because he said so. without him giving ANY proof of legitimacy...

meh, i'd lynch him anyway.
caroler gives a report. and we'll see how accurate his "giving away" of those partners is.

wifom moment :
last time nemesis gave out locust , his partner out of cheer sore loosing, and then pretended it was all part of his plan after i had to turn the world upside down to tell locust to not rage quit because of nemesis and lose a perfectly good game because he's crappy as fuck.

so this time he would give away 2 NON mafia bcos last time he did.

but he would know that, so did he this time give away his partners as well bcos we'd expect him to give away to randoms?

Rinse and repeat. </wifom>

My guess: only one of them is mafia. :D
in nem's mind:
if they lynch the mafia, they would think i gave away my partners and waste another lynch on a town.
if they lynch a town, they will think i threw bullshit around and they wont lynch the second guy.
so ima put one of each.

or at least, if i was a fujcking cuntnugget like nemesis and got caught while trying to force claims out, that's what i would do.
</speculation>

now.
</nemesis's life>

Nem's just stalling, he was the weakest link. goodbye.

Passarelli
08-17-2014, 12:37 PM

Was this Nemesis trying to FOS me? If Nem turns out to actually be the journalist, I'll be the first one to claim tomorrow since it won't matter because town would lose this one anyway.

Vote Nemesis

Nemesis
08-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Lol everyone listen to Cyber, the only player to cost the town more games than Mikey.

brett friggin favre
08-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Nem's name dropping means nothing

Nemesis
08-17-2014, 03:01 PM
Nem's name dropping means nothing

ding ding!

brett friggin favre
08-17-2014, 03:31 PM
now are we planning on finishing this game before christmas?

Assassin
08-17-2014, 04:06 PM
now are we planning on finishing this game before christmas?

hopefully

brett friggin favre
08-18-2014, 01:50 AM
since we decided we should lynch nem:

tupac has resurfaced in indonesia
a snail completed a 5k
my grandma completed her trip to jupiter and back utilizing a wal-mart scooter
cancer was cured
op delivered

this is retarded, i'd be surprised if half the people in this game were checking the thread even once or twice a day.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2014, 03:55 AM
A deadline will be set if people dont start participating in the game.

You ass clowns signed up for this shit and committed yourselves.

Sin
08-18-2014, 06:13 AM
UNVOTE
VOTE NEMESIS

I don't really check these that much on the weekends as I'm usually not bored. Pass, hit the nail on the head though, but still wary of Nems name dropping. He did it with Locust in that League of Legends game and Locust was overlooked by Phil and a few others who quick voted before I could say anything though. I think we should be mindful of it come the following days.

Nemesis
08-18-2014, 06:15 AM
That's enough, right?

unvote
Vote Nemesis. Never said I couldn't Mikey.

GG idiots.

Sin
08-18-2014, 06:35 AM
UNVOTE

Nem you're claiming Journo?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you vote yourself if you're Journo?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Current cote count

4 for nem
1 for no lynch.

Nemesis
08-18-2014, 07:43 AM
Current cote count

4 for nem
1 for no lynch.

Are you fucking kidding? Can you count again? For Fuck's sake...

- - - Updated - - -

nvm..I thought we only had 10 people. Nigger fucking Christ.

unvote...

Sin
08-18-2014, 08:10 AM
Dat self-vote was just too fishy. No town-aligned player (especially power role) should ever self-vote unless they just don't give a fuck anymore, but then what use are they.

VOTE NEMESIS

Assassin
08-18-2014, 08:12 AM
UNVOTE

Nem you're claiming Journo?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you vote yourself if you're Journo?

Yeah Nem, I think we need you to hard claim now.

minjae
08-18-2014, 08:12 AM
LOL I'm confused as to what Nem was trying to do there..?

Sorry guys, I haven't posted because you guys were talking about so much and I didn't want to post random useless shit.
At first it was cause I was reading all your walls of texts, and now I'm lost. I mean I get it, I just don't really have any input as of yet.
I'm going to be honest, this game is hard to follow. There's so many roles it's a mind fuck.

Nemesis
08-18-2014, 08:18 AM
Nope, I'm mafia!

Also nice of you to show up Minj. did the DEA treat your asshole nicely?

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and also apparently I'm not allowed to vote for myself, even though I wasn't told that. I hate you all, carry on.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2014, 08:19 AM
5 votes for nem

1 vote for no lynch.

minjae
08-18-2014, 08:35 AM
My asshole is tender. Thank you.

Yeah, that self vote...I think Nem is telling the truth about being mafia LOL
I think he just gave up. :lmao:
I'm going to hammer, if he's a power role, I'm sorry. If he's mafia, then that's good for us.

Vote Nem

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Thats a lynch, stop talking. At work, will beging scene asap.

Nemesis
08-18-2014, 08:53 AM
MVP goes to Mikey for giving all that away in his flavour text. really, no one has to do anything from now on and all the information will be given to you.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-18-2014, 09:02 AM
Bombs had fallen all day, for those who stillhad working radios. .. it was appearnt that this mayhem was happening all over the world.

It was the beginning of the end butnot with out a fight, the town said.
After deep conversation and tactical planning, the town decided to strike back with force.

They concluded they responde in kind with a drone strike of there own. The button had been prwssed amd there was no turning back from the fight now.....

Nemesis as Eric Holder, Mafia Stalker, has been blown away.

Night 2 has begun, send actioms in as swiftly as possible. Kthx

- - - Updated - - -

Phine speech fail

Pone

Phone**

Assassin
08-18-2014, 09:20 AM
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

minjae
08-18-2014, 11:18 PM
Just letting everyone know, I will be on vacation until Thursday. I'll be back .
I'll try to keep up and post when I can.

Assassin
08-19-2014, 11:49 AM
tick tock?

SCRIBBLE
08-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Come on now...

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-19-2014, 01:28 PM
*knock knock*

"Coming, just one minute" the men yelled from inside.
He opened the door, when suddenly.

"LA LA LA LA DA DE DAH DOO POO LEE BAH BAHHHHHHH!" A man jeerfully sang.
"Interesting... song..." the man said.
" would you also like to buy some cookies and take a free holy bible?"
"No!!!" THEN MAN SLAMMED THE DOOR, taking with him an annoying song he may never forget.

Later in the evening, the sounds of gun fire and bombs slowed down. Leaving the night, particularly silent. Just silent enough for a man in the trees to witness a crazed gentlemen, singing the same tune as was sung to him juat abfew houes ago.

"Pst, are you like.. cat cosplay or somthing" a suspicious man whispered from within the trees.
"Wahhhhhhhhh!" He screamed as he fell to the...

Cyber as Anti-Goverment town journalist, has fallen on to a white picket fence post.

Day 2 has begun. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Assassin
08-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Well...didn't see that coming.

Sin
08-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Brett visited me the carol is as follows: Blade, Sin, Trigger.

Trigger Unhappy
08-19-2014, 03:22 PM
I figured Nemesis name dropping both Passarelli and Blade was for a reason. Pass (who i assume is Town) was used in this case to hide Blade as an afterthought. Unless Sin is lying about the names he was given.. I have a feeling that Nemesis was trying to shift attention from Blade.

Vote Blade

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I got your name right this time Sin.

CYBER
08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
*Yup. Saw everything coming. </FoxNews>*

brett friggin favre
08-19-2014, 05:22 PM
I figured Nemesis name dropping both Passarelli and Blade was for a reason. Pass (who i assume is Town) was used in this case to hide Blade as an afterthought. Unless Sin is lying about the names he was given.. I have a feeling that Nemesis was trying to shift attention from Blade.

Vote Blade

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I got your name right this time Sin.

allow me to restate, nem's name dropping meant nothing.

Sin
08-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Brett is correct, and as I stated in a previous post in Day 1 it isn't very wise to lynch from the caroled, especially when it's only one report.

Trigger, your eagerness to jump on a vote with not much to go on except for a wagoned mafia's "word" and ONE carol report is fishy at best, especially considering your name is on that same list (as well as my own).

Also, brett your singing voice is atrocious (according to the flavor text in my PM).

brett friggin favre
08-19-2014, 07:04 PM
Brett is correct, and as I stated in a previous post in Day 1 it isn't very wise to lynch from the caroled, especially when it's only one report.

Trigger, your eagerness to jump on a vote with not much to go on except for a wagoned mafia's "word" and ONE carol report is fishy at best, especially considering your name is on that same list (as well as my own).

Also, brett your singing voice is atrocious (according to the flavor text in my PM).

it really is, but i'm not the one who assigned me this role.

most interesting to me is this: how the hell did mafia know cyber was the journo?

Assassin
08-19-2014, 08:48 PM
it really is, but i'm not the one who assigned me this role.

most interesting to me is this: how the hell did mafia know cyber was the journo?
Good question.

Passarelli
08-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Most likely by how he pushed on Nem, especially after he claimed. Was probably a lucky guess.

I wish the caroler could hear himself sing Q.Q

Well, if the list is correct, I'm not scum and Sin isn't scum (most likely) and that means Blade is. Blade has also been absurdly quiet and didn't even place a vote day 1.

Vote BladeTwinSwords

Looks like town stands a chance even though Cyber died! Watch him be jester >_>

Trigger Unhappy
08-19-2014, 09:48 PM
I disagree about the name dropping. Feel free to disagree but when I see the names that the Carol provided I automatically hone in on Blade. The reason being, I know I am town, and I have very good suspicion that Sin is as well. If I understand the Epic mafia role, at least 1 of those names has to be mafia. That leaves blade.

Passarelli
08-19-2014, 10:45 PM
I misread the carol, lawl. Still, Blade being so inactive makes me very suspicious.

Also of note, Trigger has only posted once in this thread and that was filler (pretty sure anyway, it's harder to tell when 3 games are going on). Sadly, neither of them voted for Nemesis.

Sin, if we shouldn't go by the carol, what do you think we should go by?

brett friggin favre
08-19-2014, 10:48 PM
I disagree about the name dropping. Feel free to disagree but when I see the names that the Carol provided I automatically hone in on Blade. The reason being, I know I am town, and I have very good suspicion that Sin is as well. If I understand the Epic mafia role, at least 1 of those names has to be mafia. That leaves blade.

we haven't yet considered the possibility that sin is also mafia, and is working with nem to make us lynch pass/blade/you. he could've put his own name in there to allay suspicion. sin isn't cleared, i visited him because he was the best chance i had at hitting a VT but it's still a shot in the dark.

nem's name dropping means nothing. there's some kind of fallacy in there, wherein the endless mind games between what we'd expect and how he'd react and how we'd expect his reaction and therefore change our expectations etc,. (cyber went into this a bit). he could've dropped 2 townie names, hoping that one would come through in the carol.

- - - Updated - - -

note: i ought to be able to get another carol out tonight. then it'd actually be useful, right now it's just nem's names and sin's.

Passarelli
08-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Do you think we should no lynch then? I don't have time to work out the statistics, heading to bed in a few. I'll be back tomorrow night.

Till then, I guess

Unvote TwinBladeSwords

brett friggin favre
08-20-2014, 01:09 AM
a no-lynch may be our best option today. getting nem yesterday was a great start, don't wanna hit a townie today. my plan:

i will visit someone else tonight. i will not announce who, that would make whoever i announce an obvious mafia target.

if the person i visit posts names from my song, compare them. hopefully only one will overlap from sin's post. if only one matches up, lynch that person. if they're not mafia, either sin or the person i visit tonight is mafia. if more than one matches up, figure that out when the time comes. if no names match up, either sin or the person i visit tonight is mafia.

if nobody posts names from my song, gg, i picked scum.

i doubt finding cyber was a lucky guess. if it was between taking out the caroler or making a random guess, they'd take out the caroler any day of the week. the whole thing makes me more suspicious of sin, who was the first to state that whoever i visited was the stalker and to vote for nem "randomly". could've overreacted to mikey's usage of the word "assailant" and tried to bus him, then realizing there were other ways to read the flavor, backed off.

Assassin
08-20-2014, 06:26 AM
a no-lynch may be our best option today. getting nem yesterday was a great start, don't wanna hit a townie today. my plan:

i will visit someone else tonight. i will not announce who, that would make whoever i announce an obvious mafia target.

if the person i visit posts names from my song, compare them. hopefully only one will overlap from sin's post. if only one matches up, lynch that person. if they're not mafia, either sin or the person i visit tonight is mafia. if more than one matches up, figure that out when the time comes. if no names match up, either sin or the person i visit tonight is mafia.

i doubt finding cyber was a lucky guess. if it was between taking out the caroler or making a random guess, they'd take out the caroler any day of the week. the whole thing makes me more suspicious of sin, who was the first to state that whoever i visited was the stalker and to vote for nem "randomly". could've overreacted to mikey's usage of the word "assailant" and tried to bus him, then realizing there were other ways to read the flavor, backed off.

Sin has been nothing but helpful to us to be honest, I think you are reaching a bit there. I'm with pass on this one, blade has been really quiet this whole time. Blade care to respond? If not I'm thinking vote him.

Sin
08-20-2014, 07:58 AM
we haven't yet considered the possibility that sin is also mafia, and is working with nem to make us lynch pass/blade/you. he could've put his own name in there to allay suspicion. sin isn't cleared, i visited him because he was the best chance i had at hitting a VT but it's still a shot in the dark.

nem's name dropping means nothing. there's some kind of fallacy in there, wherein the endless mind games between what we'd expect and how he'd react and how we'd expect his reaction and therefore change our expectations etc,. (cyber went into this a bit). he could've dropped 2 townie names, hoping that one would come through in the carol.

- - - Updated - - -

note: i ought to be able to get another carol out tonight. then it'd actually be useful, right now it's just nem's names and sin's.

I'm not sure where Pass' name got thrown in the mix, the carol clearly didn't state his name, but you're absolutely right I am not cleared yet. Maf did get lucky and hit the Journo, but Cyber was being a little bit obvious in Day 1, and as we were the only ones really bringing anything to the table he was one of the obvious choices.

Yes, considering Nem's list of names would be WIFOM at best. No point in even remembering them as they're more than likely bullshit, disregarding what happened in the League of Legends game.

I like the plan of no-lynching as Blade could either be the Fool/Jester or maf, as well as Trigger. And I hate lynching off of ONE carol.

To correct you Brett, if the person you visit tonight doesn't out the Carol, they could also be the Fool trying to get a lynch as you'd most likely OUT that person as suspect. Bear that in mind.

And Cyber obviously wasn't a "lucky" guess as I stated above. He, you and I were the main contributors to any sort of strategy going forward, and out of the (3) of us taking me out would have proven useless as the Carol would still have been seen (most likely) by the Journo. Taking you out would have still gotten the Carol out by Me, but going for the Journalist as a revenge ploy (because we took out the Stalker) was their best bet at hindering us further.

You can't carol me again tonight, so you'd have to choose someone else, that someone could possibly be maf so it was a pretty calculated attack last night.

Then again, looking into the "why" of a nightkill is counter-productive more often than not.

Bottom line is, whoever you choose to carol, BETTER be town-aligned or it's going to be a war of attrition. You're dead tonght Brett, unless Mafia is stupid, and that leaves our only other ace in our sleeve, being the LoudMouth, which will only net us ONE mafia. The rest of the game will just be an old fashioned scumhunt.

Sin has been nothing but helpful to us to be honest, I think you are reaching a bit there. I'm with pass on this one, blade has been really quiet this whole time. Blade care to respond? If not I'm thinking vote him.

I'm not sure how I feel about you not even questioning me, Assassin. As well as shrugging off a no-lynch opportunity to push for a lynch on a potential Jester.

Why are you focused on Blade? Why is noone else (aside from Brett) curious about Trigger or Me?

Discussion people. We need it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized you couldn't out the person you caroled as suspect since you'll be dead. Fucking coffee breaks getting my mind off track.

Trigger Unhappy
08-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Actually last night while I was thinking about it, I realized what Brett meant. You are correct that those three names could be falsified with Sin throwing his name in to give it legitimacy. However, If we prove that Sin is town oriented, then in my mind, the only conclusion is Blade is mafia.

Assassin
08-20-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure where Pass' name got thrown in the mix, the carol clearly didn't state his name, but you're absolutely right I am not cleared yet. Maf did get lucky and hit the Journo, but Cyber was being a little bit obvious in Day 1, and as we were the only ones really bringing anything to the table he was one of the obvious choices.

Yes, considering Nem's list of names would be WIFOM at best. No point in even remembering them as they're more than likely bullshit, disregarding what happened in the League of Legends game.

I like the plan of no-lynching as Blade could either be the Fool/Jester or maf, as well as Trigger. And I hate lynching off of ONE carol.

To correct you Brett, if the person you visit tonight doesn't out the Carol, they could also be the Fool trying to get a lynch as you'd most likely OUT that person as suspect. Bear that in mind.

And Cyber obviously wasn't a "lucky" guess as I stated above. He, you and I were the main contributors to any sort of strategy going forward, and out of the (3) of us taking me out would have proven useless as the Carol would still have been seen (most likely) by the Journo. Taking you out would have still gotten the Carol out by Me, but going for the Journalist as a revenge ploy (because we took out the Stalker) was their best bet at hindering us further.

You can't carol me again tonight, so you'd have to choose someone else, that someone could possibly be maf so it was a pretty calculated attack last night.

Then again, looking into the "why" of a nightkill is counter-productive more often than not.

Bottom line is, whoever you choose to carol, BETTER be town-aligned or it's going to be a war of attrition. You're dead tonght Brett, unless Mafia is stupid, and that leaves our only other ace in our sleeve, being the LoudMouth, which will only net us ONE mafia. The rest of the game will just be an old fashioned scumhunt.

I'm not sure how I feel about you not even questioning me, Assassin. As well as shrugging off a no-lynch opportunity to push for a lynch on a potential Jester.

Why are you focused on Blade? Why is noone else (aside from Brett) curious about Trigger or Me?

Discussion people. We need it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized you couldn't out the person you caroled as suspect since you'll be dead. Fucking coffee breaks getting my mind off track.

because of the nem vote and questioning. If you were maf sided, I don't see you as doing that. You've been nothing but helpful on that front.

As to the caroler, yeah 1 of the 3 have to be maf, and Blade hasn't been talking or anything, so he gets my FOS, as a lurker (possible spy?)

- - - Updated - - -

I do see now the jester thing though, blade wouldn't have to do anything and he could just get lynched for exactly the reason I just posted. I'm ok with a no lynch as well, I just don't want to give maf more time if it's not needed and we have sufficient evidence.

Sin
08-20-2014, 08:38 AM
That's what I mean. One carol isn't sufficient evidence.

Trigger Unhappy
08-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Ok im confused I guess. if Sin is inno, which based on the exact thing Assassin mentioned, I think he is, then either I or Blade has to be mafia right? Is the jester considered mafia?

Sin
08-20-2014, 08:42 AM
Yes, either you or Blade OR BOTH OF YOU, are mafia. Jester is not included in the Carol, BUT could easily be in there, especially if someone is lurking the way Blade has been all game. Which is why I'm leaning more towards you, Trigger.

But again, I'm down for a no lynch.

Trigger Unhappy
08-20-2014, 08:48 AM
Do we really care about the Jester? It does not end the game. Feel free to lynch me and then Blade, but as of now I trust Sins. When you find out I'm inno, lynch blade.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck.. that was a typo, sorry.

Sin
08-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Jester ends the game this time.

Trigger Unhappy
08-20-2014, 08:51 AM
Or take a leap,lynch blade and if we are wrong then lynch me. I will be more than happy to claim.

- - - Updated - - -

oh... good to know. I retract my previous statements. But I still maintain, that If Sin is inno then Blade 100% has to be mafia.

Assassin
08-20-2014, 08:54 AM
I hate the jester, really is a dumb role.

SCRIBBLE
08-20-2014, 09:06 AM
Carol me tonight.

BladeTwinSwords
08-20-2014, 09:12 AM
I'm VT. There you go.

Assassin
08-20-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm VT. There you go.

Saw that coming.

Trigger Unhappy
08-20-2014, 01:32 PM
yeah.. only thing he can do at this point.

brett friggin favre
08-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Vote no lynch

Assassin
08-20-2014, 01:42 PM
hmm...yeah we really don't have anything to go off of. for now
Vote no lynch

Sin
08-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Stop being fucking pussies. Assassin is maf obviously. And Brett fix your color code you fucko.

- - - Updated - - -

That was meant for the other thread, but I still like it.

brett friggin favre
08-20-2014, 03:28 PM
sorry

vote no lynch

Sin
08-20-2014, 03:34 PM
vote nolynch

phil.™
08-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Stop being fucking pussies. Assassin is maf obviously.

Is this another one of your "unvote. ahhh i was waiting for this" kinda of scheme?

BladeTwinSwords
08-20-2014, 05:33 PM
Vote No Lynch

At this point, we have the advantage. No sense in losing a good player.

SCRIBBLE
08-20-2014, 06:14 PM
Boring.

vote no lynch

- - - Updated - - -

unvote to be safe
vote no lynch

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-20-2014, 06:40 PM
Thats a lynch, Scene coming.

Can start sending in actions.

The day was short as the men and women mourned there losses.
No one could explain why the bombs started falling but they felt a bit relieved about having some names of those who could potentially be involved.

The town came to a solid and swift conclusion that they hold still on making action. To take a night to regroup and find composure.
Some time to formulate the perfect strike.
"Just because he is a suspect, does not mean we should take action now" One man said.
"BUT IT IS LIKLEY THEY ARE INVOLVED! WE NEED TO KILL THEM!" another screamed.
"No, no moe death today. Let us rest our heads in peace tonight"

As all was said an done.

Town votes to No Lynch.

Yada yada, im tired.

Send in actions. Time now, GOGOGO

CYBER
08-20-2014, 07:28 PM
*wooo mikey edited a post, Lynch the tard wooooooo*

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 07:03 AM
The night was cold and quiet. Calm and haunting.
As more and more people die, less and less commotion is present.

"i have to stay on task and accomplish this last thing, im certain they will come for me next" a man said
"Ill go to his home, yes this one.. alright"
*Knock Knock*
"can i help you sir?" a man replied
"yes, yes you can. WHAT IS LOVE, BABY DONT HURT ME, DONT HURT ME, NO MO..."

The gentlemen slammed the door in his face.
"what a horrible song, now its stuck in my head."

As the man who loved to sing walked away with tears in his eyes he noticed he was being followed.
"oh man, out in this park alone... who is that man following me"
"Excuse me, hold on, can you give me a moment of your time" a suspicious man yelled.
"what do you need?" he replied.
"nothing much, i just need to put this here.........."
Before he finished his sentence
Brett as Bible Thumping Door goer Town Caroler was stabbed to death.

The sun began to rise as town realized what had happened. They began to scream for justice.
"We will hunt you down and end this all!"

Day 3 has begun.
with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

MOD NOTE: My notepad document that i had all roles, flavor, and assignments on, appears to be missing a large chunk of information. As a result, From this point forward, any VT deaths will be revealed as Vanilla VT and not the flavor name i had originally given. Unless ofc, you have the original role PM and reply back to me.

now, carry on.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Yup saw that coming....now what?

SCRIBBLE
08-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Brett sang to me.

Phil
Trigger
Minj

vote trigger

phil.™
08-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Brett sang to me.

Phil
Trigger
Minj

vote trigger

Works for me.
Vote trigg

Assassin
08-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Brett sang to me.

Phil
Trigger
Minj

vote trigger

Yeah I agree with this, Vote Trigger

- - - Updated - - -

two days in a row, and he dies? Seems legit...lol.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 08:07 AM
What the fuck is a "Door Goer"?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 08:27 AM
What the fuck is a "Door Goer"?

Well, a door is something humans use . It opens and closes, typically has a handle or knob to operate it.
Moat notable on the front of houses.

A goer is a person who attends a specified place or event, regularly. I.e. church goer, conference goer.

The urban dictionary also depicts goer as a form of slut. I.e. that bitch is a goer, she fucked all 4 of those dudes in one night!

phil.™
08-21-2014, 08:30 AM
Well, a door is something humans use . It opens and closes, typically has a handle or knob to operate it.
Moat notable on the front of houses.

A goer is a person who attends a specified place or event, regularly. I.e. church goer, conference goer.

The urban dictionary also depicts goer as a form of slut. I.e. that bitch is a goer, she fucked all 4 of those dudes in one night!

Soooo brett was a door slut?

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 08:32 AM
you mean a door-to-door bible salesman? you stupid illiterate fuck.

A door goer... "Hey honey! I'm going to a door, since I'm such a professional door goer!" That man now has cancer because he calls himself that. Ass cancer. In his mouth. You faggot.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 08:34 AM
Soooo brett was a door slut?

exactly.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 09:02 AM
you mean a door-to-door bible salesman? you stupid illiterate fuck.

A door goer... "Hey honey! I'm going to a door, since I'm such a professional door goer!" That man now has cancer because he calls himself that. Ass cancer. In his mouth. You faggot.

Nem, please do me a favor and stay dead. It dosnt matter. Shut the fuck up amd be dead lime the faggot you are. Besides, bible salsemen dosnt fit with the role, nor have I portrayed the role as such. Perhaps the people in canada are all retarded. Goer is a word and it was properly used. Get salty kid.

- - - Updated - - -

And* like*

BladeTwinSwords
08-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Good job.

Vote Trigg

minjae
08-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Holy shit I a lot happened. Sorry guys. I just caught up on the reading.
But I'm glad we got a mafia. Trig has to be mafia. Well at least I'd hope so. Seeing that his name came up twice.
(Which honestly the whole caroling thing is still confusing to me)

I'm going to be hammering again. If he's town then sorry..if mafia, again it's awesome for us.

Vote Trig

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...what if he's jester? Damnit. It's too late isn't it?
Already 5 votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I won't be able to check my phone until tonight. If not, then tomorrow. Sorry.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Thats a lynch..... and the fastest day phase I think ibis has ever seen......

phil.™
08-21-2014, 09:37 AM
holy shit i a lot happened. Sorry guys. I just caught up on the reading.
But i'm glad we got a mafia. Trig has to be mafia. Well at least i'd hope so. Seeing that his name came up twice.
(which honestly the whole caroling thing is still confusing to me)

i'm going to be hammering again. If he's town then sorry..if mafia, again it's awesome for us.

vote trig

- - - updated - - -

wait...what if he's jester? Damnit. It's too late isn't it?
Already 5 votes.

- - - updated - - -

also, i won't be able to check my phone until tonight. If not, then tomorrow. Sorry.

damn it. That's why you wait. Damn it. What if he's jester.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 09:48 AM
The day was abnormally short. Town had figured it all out or so they thought....
"GET HIM, HE IS PART OF ALL THIS DESTRUCTION" a man screamed
"No i am not, i had nothing to do with this mayhem!" the target replied.
"Your name was dropped on two accounts, why would either of them lie about your evil!"

The members of town were so convinced, they began a witch hunt. To hunt down the supposed traitor and put him in the ground.
With most of the vehicles blown to peices and roads no longer as convenient as they once were before this wasteland.. one townie hopped on to a peculiar machine and...

Trigger as Vanilla Townie was crushed by a steam roller.

In his dying breath, he said... "fools, why are you so trusting, FOOLS"
Night 4 has begun. Actions plea

Assassin
08-21-2014, 09:50 AM
damn it. That's why you wait. Damn it. What if he's jester.

Don't blame that on Minj, we all voted for him. He's the only one that showed up on both lists, its a solid play.

- - - Updated - - -

Well was....

Trigger Unhappy
08-21-2014, 09:51 AM
zzz.. Solid play to not think about it? zzz... Fucking idiots..

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 10:02 AM
"Wth is going on" one said
The sun ... was only gone for.. what feels like 10 min..
Dawn breaks and the towns people make there way out of bed.
"well, we really fucked this one up" one town says.
"yay... well shit."

They stumbled upon a body, riddle with holes and a bloody pencil on the side.

Scribble as Vanilla Townie was stabbed to death

with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Game Over
Mafia Wins
Sin as Barak Obama Mafia Traitor
Assassin as Nancy Pelosi Mafia Spy
Minjae as Harry Reid Mafia Goon

Town losses
Pass at Vanilla Townie
Blade as Loud Mouth

Third party losses
Phil as Fool

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Wasn't expecting that to end so quickly.

Trigger Unhappy
08-21-2014, 10:06 AM
yeah, seemed really quick.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 10:10 AM
I was looking forward to making Sin say stupid shit all the time though. Oh well.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Wasn't expecting that to end so quickly.

neither was i... they all just sorta steam rolled the fuck out of trigger..

but yea... sin.. hands down best player of the century award.
There was only one player who showed up in both actual carols... that was Minjae. When sin saw that the journ had died he took minjaes name out of the list of names and replaced it with trigger. Making up the list.
Trigger showing up in the second one, was chance. What a beautifully executed game.

I was very pleased with how this game went. Everyone for the most part engaged in productive conversation and it never really got derailed into irrelevant jabber.
This set up is tough, one little mistake can tilt the balancing scale to far to a side and bam. like we all saw here.

Towns mistake was just blatantly trusting sin

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 10:13 AM
In case anyone was wondering, Sin knew who the Mafia was and we knew who he was. We sent his role a message with specific things to say in thread to confirm him to us, and lastly volunteer for Cyber's stupid plan.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Yup..went beautifully :)

- - - Updated - - -

zzz.. Solid play to not think about it? zzz... Fucking idiots..

Also..you were saying? :)

minjae
08-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Damn that was quick...haha good job Sin!

Sin
08-21-2014, 10:45 AM
Assassin you sent me like 10 messages asking me to say shit to confirm I was the fucking Traitor. In the last one I basically gave myself away with that stupid "I'll be clear" post. You fuckin dumbo.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 10:47 AM
Lol Sin. I gave him one msg for you and got it right away. Sorry I couldn't talk to him during the day.

minjae
08-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Puhahaha. But I'll be honest. I didn't do anything this game. Haha.
Didn't think it was going to be that quick either.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Puhahaha. But I'll be honest. I didn't do anything this game. Haha.
Didn't think it was going to be that quick either.

You didn't fuck everything up, so that's good enough.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Anyways, feedback is welcomed.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 11:00 AM
The spy and traitor seems too easy. Since the journalist can't see Spy msgs it's simple to have the traitor informed of who mafia is and say it in the thread.

Cyber's plan was silly as it would out both power roles right away.

If Mikey didn't fuck up the flavour we could have easily swept.

Sin
08-21-2014, 11:09 AM
I'll say one thing in a setup like this, forum based, if there is a Spy role than can message during the day, they should not be able to message a ROLE directly. Balance-wise, it just isn't fair to the town if the the Spy can communicate during the day, if all he has to do is send the "Traitor" a message.

One way to balance this, is to have the Spy only be able to send messages during the Night phase as it is on MafiaScum. OR, in a setup like this if the spy CAN send messages during the day, then there should be a Town sided "Agent (Epic Mafia)" role who can also send messages to the Traitor.

Also, adding the Fool was unnecessary and didn't provide enough of a distraction from the standard strategies for this Setup. That being said, if we do this setup again (which I wouldn't mind doing), we need to look at the roles in-depth and figure out a balance.

Even though the flavor text from Night 1 was a bit revealing, it still wasn't enough to give the town the edge they needed. Maybe we can do another test run of this one though, to see how it plays out again.

Remember, just because we've played a setup once, doesn't mean we can't play it again and have a different outcome.

Basically the Traitor shouldn't have it so easy to get in touch with his Mafia brethren.

Mikey, a cool setup we could try is the Killer/Spy/Agent setup here: https://epicmafia.com/setup/997

I feel this would be better than the Christmas Caroler setup in a forum format, EVEN THOUGH the Agent/Spy will have more time to communicate with the Killer during the day. Playing the killer in this setup would be pretty craycray.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 11:26 AM
I agree. I had mentioned to cyber a little while ago that typically the em spy role is in a game with an em agent role.

A little modifying could balance it even more. I also think a little practice and knowledge regarding the roles would help. Nem was boned after n1, regardless of flavor but everyone was new to the roles caroler and journ.

Brett had visited nem, cyber had visited brett and got the message saying his song was unsuccsesful. Typically, with players who are expereinced with those roles, that is a quick auto lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone played well. Phil you should have been more involved and made a larger impact on the game. Blade, same goes for you. Albeit, you didnt know you were loud mouth but you want to make yourself out to be a target. Your role was a town trump. Had you been killed, youd of revealed a maf, name and all.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 11:52 AM
Well no, I could have been any number of things, plenty of town roles visit at night but you confirmed it and totally gave it away.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Assassin you sent me like 10 messages asking me to say shit to confirm I was the fucking Traitor. In the last one I basically gave myself away with that stupid "I'll be clear" post. You fuckin dumbo.

I wasn't taking any chances. Plenty of people could claim whatever they wanted, the bottom line was, to confirm, you say what was told to be said. Should've been easy enough.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Well no, I could have been any number of things, plenty of town roles visit at night but you confirmed it and totally gave it away.

The sleepwalker was dead, the only two other roles left that town visit, had you from their night actions. Wjat you say would be the case had the sleepwalker not been dead. You could then In turn claim the possibility that you were the sleepwalker ect.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 12:10 PM
btw all night kills were in fact thought up by me on who to do what. Cyber I figured you had a PR by the way you were playing, but I thought because a roleblocker might be in play, and they would def block for brett, you were next on my list as most helpful to town.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 12:20 PM
btw all night kills were in fact thought up by me on who to do what. Cyber I figured you had a PR by the way you were playing, but I thought because a roleblocker might be in play, and they would def block for brett, you were next on my list as most helpful to town.

uhhh, I told you what to do and how to do it, and called out Cyber as journo right away. I had Brett as Caroler from night 2 and had everything set up from night 1.

Please don't try to convince people that you're not fucking retarded.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 12:22 PM
uhhh, I told you what to do and how to do it, and called out Cyber as journo right away. I had Brett as Caroler from night 2 and had everything set up from night 1.

Please don't try to convince people that you're not fucking retarded.

The fuck if you did, or if you did you never said as much. The only thing you told me to do, which I had already done from reading the strats on the wiki, was message the traitor to let him know who we were. You were dead shortly after that, and seeing as we can only talk at night, you didn't say shit. So please try to find some more of a way to talk like a dumbass.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Everyone! Everyone come see Assassin, the worst player in every game he's in try to take all the credit! Come look, come see what a desperate shrill of a Mexican has to do to make himself feel less like a worthless piece of shit while surrounded by his betters!

Come see the single fucking retard who has not improved a small fucking smidgen throughout these games! Gather Round! See the King of the Dirty Mexicans! (Cyber you can be his Queen)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and you're full of shit.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 12:28 PM
Everyone! Everyone come see Assassin, the worst player in every game he's in try to take all the credit! Come look, come see what a desperate shrill of a Mexican has to do to make himself feel less like a worthless piece of shit while surrounded by his betters!

Come see the single fucking retard who has not improved a small fucking smidgen throughout these games! Gather Round! See the King of the Dirty Mexicans! (Cyber you can be his Queen)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and you're full of shit.

Dude you need a new hobby in life, clearly you just resorted to logical fallacys which means you lost the argument. Go ahead, I'll wait for you to look it up and see what it means.

Nemesis
08-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Dude you need a new hobby in life, clearly you just resorted to logical fallacys which means you lost the argument. Go ahead, I'll wait for you to look it up and see what it means.

You are the definition of a bad player: stupid, slow, and without any chance of improvement.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 12:47 PM
We clearly just won, do to my supposed slow stupidness, so again you're wrong. Keep it up chuckles, you are making my day with the stupid shit spewing from your mouth.

Sin
08-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Cyber I figured you had a PR by the way you were playing, but I thought because a roleblocker might be in play, and they would def block for brett, you were next on my list as most helpful to town.

Why did you think there was a roleblocker in play? All the roles were given in this setup. Nothing was hidden from anyone.

So it was ignorance not luck or thoughtfulness that went into you guys killing the Journo.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Why did you think there was a roleblocker in play? All the roles were given in this setup. Nothing was hidden from anyone.

So it was ignorance not luck or thoughtfulness that went into you guys killing the Journo.

whatever you want to call it, I gave my reason as to why I did what I did, you can believe whatever the fuck you want.

- - - Updated - - -

and if you don't believe me, ask mikey or minj, I told them both the same thing.

Sin
08-21-2014, 01:11 PM
You gave your reason, and were lucky it worked out in Mafia's favor. There was no roleblocker in this game.

Assassin
08-21-2014, 01:16 PM
You gave your reason, and were lucky it worked out in Mafia's favor. There was no roleblocker in this game.

Well one way or another it was a townie killed. If the fool isn't lynched, he doesn't win, so we don't have to worry about that either. It was lucky that I hit the journo for sure, but the reason I target Cyber was, in fact, because of the way he was playing, and how helpful he was being to the town (probably not the fool).

- - - Updated - - -

which again, is what I told Minj when we got him, and Mikey, because even mikey asked why we were targeting Cyber.

brett friggin favre
08-21-2014, 02:19 PM
i could be wrong but it seems to me that one mislynch shouldn't make a loss for town. at least that's how these games have been in the past.

still, gg.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 02:48 PM
i could be wrong but it seems to me that one mislynch shouldn't make a loss for town. at least that's how these games have been in the past.

still, gg.

This was literally a copy past setup from the epic mafia ranked version. Most ranked games come down to situations like this game. One mistake being the iceberg to your titanic.

Tbh, If I had been playing, I would have argued against the no lynch because we had a miss lynch that day. Then you could send your carol and it may have turned out diffrent as there would be lists to compare and 1 less person to be a suspect.

Another issue was that the townies who voted trigger muat have forgotten that the spy can contact his partners via pm, telling them to hammer asap. It was a horrible town play to just jump the wagon that fast without even talking first. I think that day phase last an hour and some minutes...it was deffinatly a record breaker lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Lastly, though there might be some slight balance issues to work out due to this set up not being forum based. I felt I accomplished alot with this game in regards to productive communication and planning. Not once did anyone fall of track and most everyone was thinking logically.

Perhaps im wrong but id say it was a good learning experience.

Sin
08-21-2014, 02:53 PM
No the fastest day was in the Shot in the Dark setup where I was revealed as Mafia.

And I didn't even get a chance to vote lolol

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-21-2014, 03:21 PM
No the fastest day was in the Shot in the Dark setup where I was revealed as Mafia.

And I didn't even get a chance to vote lolol

They all knew rapunzel was a whore.

Passarelli
08-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Personally, I think the fool should be replaced with either a VT or a doctor of some kind--even a bodyguard would work. 4 scum, 6 town and a 3rd party is a bit rough.

SCRIBBLE
08-21-2014, 11:18 PM
Ban the fool from forum use.

Passarelli
08-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Ban the fool from forum use.

Fool isn't bad if it doesn't end the game, but it definitely makes games more mafia sided since a well played fool means a mislynch. If balanced properly, it isn't so bad, especially when town knows there is one.

SCRIBBLE
08-22-2014, 03:05 AM
If fool does not end the game then it is a useless role.

Assassin
08-22-2014, 06:10 AM
^ agreed. I think we should ban it.

BladeTwinSwords
08-22-2014, 10:51 AM
I dislike the Fool/Jester. If you want to use a 3rd Party Role, try Survivor, Doublevoter, Lyncher, or even a Bus Driver.