PDA

View Full Version : No Wheaties 08/10/2014 STEAM_0:1:50956693 10:22 PM

Trigger Unhappy
08-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Before I start, I just want to say that I am posting this on behalf of Capt. Applejack after the tried and failed to post this 2 times. This will be a direct paste of the screenshot she sent me.

Name in Game: No Wheaties
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:50956693
Where: GG
Link to any previous bans:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A50956693&Submit=
Reason to ban: Offensive language, Sexism, and is a dicksickle

Tick 6000: Says he thought I was a lesbian, and people tell him to stop and he continues to post. He had previously been muted by an admin for spamming mic with obnoxious noises and singing. He has been banned for both of these offenses in the past. XxOwnsXY banned him for a month for this in the past. He has zero respect for other players.

freeman
08-11-2014, 10:50 PM
I was in the server out time and he was way out of control. Doesn't put a good image out for ibis.

Trigger Unhappy
08-11-2014, 10:52 PM
I talked it over with Applejack. Wheaties should not be insulting other players while in Admin capacity. This is something that has been done to her in the past and is the first time she is posting.

Capt. Applejack
08-11-2014, 10:57 PM
He's a dicksicle to me but he has no dick.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:02 PM
*points out that he thought someone was a lesbian because her profile says "i love vagina"

*disrespectful

freeman
08-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Yeah her profile definitely doesn't say she loves vagina.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:05 PM
i actually read something about "vagina <3"

freeman
08-11-2014, 11:05 PM
This is what it says. 8:09 AM - ☂ Vagina ツ: I love apples

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:06 PM
ok so when i remember 3 days after viewing someones profile and thinking i read something about love and vaginas, then say 1 thing i get a shitstorm. fuck.

Passarelli
08-11-2014, 11:09 PM
I talked it over with Applejack. Wheaties should not be insulting other players while in Admin capacity. This is something that has been done to her in the past and is the first time she is posting.

He should not be insulting while in ibis at all, since respecting fellow players is clearly in the rules for everyone to follow. If someone tells you to stop, you stop.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:13 PM
youre all right. I have never seen anyone with an "ibis" or "ibis.a" insult anyone. ever. All other ibis admins are gods and should be treated as one.

Wolfy
08-11-2014, 11:15 PM
As someone that was admin on a server years ago, it doesn't matter what you see on a profile. You carry a position of power and you are expected to take it seriously. If you can't handle that, then you need to be stripped of your powers. All you are doing is making IBIS look like a bunch of douche-bags. You need to learn people skills, bud. If I was stupid and formed an opinion on IBIS based on you, I would think they were a bunch of disrespectful little children. And when you whine and complain about the way you're treated? Uhm, buddy, you lay in the bed that you make. If you don't like it, gtfo. All I really can say is that thank god I played on IBIS before I heard of you and thank god you don't have full admin because I would be gone.

StarsMine
08-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Even if it said I love vaginas, that does not imply lesbian in today's culture... like at all.

Also since my memory is bad and I had to conferm applejack was who I think she is. She was, but I love how this is what I run into on her profile...

<ibis.a> no wheaties Just now
wow fuck off

Come on now. Thats no way to act. There is a difference between horsing around and actually being insulting.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:18 PM
whatever. i fucking quit. take my fucking admin and ban me and rape me in the ass i honestly dont give a fuck at this point. Out of anything in life that you think matters to me, a video game is the least important. Boo fucking hoo. I said i thought someone was a lesbian. when i started playing over 3 years ago, i didnt have any bans til like, 3 months after i started playing. Why? because when people were being dicks, i started being a dick back. if admins were not banned for harrasing me over my voice then why the fuck should i be banned for calling someone a lesbian.

StarsMine
08-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Wait wait wait.... What? Dude I banned you back in 2012

Edit: sorry I read your post wrong, I read three months ago, not three months after you started playing. Who cares though? so you wernt as vulger your first three months.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:20 PM
did i even play that long ago?

Capt. Applejack
08-11-2014, 11:21 PM
If people are being a dick to you, you shouldn't be dicks to other people. That's just a fact. You see what other people are doing wrong, you don't do the same thing as they did wrong.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:24 PM
first ban for disrespect was by scribble december 2012...months after i started playing. I had a legit tk ban from owns because i was annoyed or something (yeah im not trting to justify it) and the dj panda ban was him being a dick for no reason (i think he got banned?)

- - - Updated - - -

If people are being a dick to you, you shouldn't be dicks to other people. That's just a fact. You see what other people are doing wrong, you don't do the same thing as they did wrong.

yes, youre right. I apologise, and i am sincerely sorry.

Trigger Unhappy
Yeah, Wheaties you do these things unintentionally huh... people hate you for no reason???

please grab this demo off of the ftp site ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-20140810-214822-aim_ag_texture_city_summer_v1.dem

Tick 13000 - new father - "butthurt" asks his daughter (1year old) to say hi to the server. Freaking adorable cuz she burps/coughs instead.

Tick 23000 - Don't get Butthurt says is daughter wont say hi. Wheaties then proceeds to ask her age and then says the most repulsive thing I've ever heard. " Tick 24000 " Old enough to count old enough to mount"
He said that to a new father. Obviously Butthurt was pissed, and later in the demo asks for a 4 hour mute and worse.
I apologized on behalf of the Ibis community. This kid is a horrible representative, and should be removed from the servers.

Corn Dog
whatever. i fucking quit. take my fucking admin and ban me and rape me in the ass i honestly dont give a fuck at this point. Out of anything in life that you think matters to me, a video game is the least important. Boo fucking hoo. I said i thought someone was a lesbian. when i started playing over 3 years ago, i didnt have any bans til like, 3 months after i started playing. Why? because when people were being dicks, i started being a dick back. if admins were not banned for harrasing me over my voice then why the fuck should i be banned for calling someone a lesbian.

8740 ......

Wolfy
08-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Wheaties, buddy, when it comes down to it. It DOES NOT matter if other admins are doing it and you need to know when the other person is being offended. You were/are an admin of IBIS. You are expected to act a certain way and if you can not do it, get the hell out. It's that simple man. People are mean to you because you are mean to others. And some of us, well if you're going to be an insensitive douche, will dish it back out to you 100% worse. Seriously, you won't make it for long-term in most any servers if you act the way you did the few times I saw you. Back when I was an admin on the server I use to frequent you would've been gone so fast man.

NoWheaties
08-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Yeah, Wheaties you do these things unintentionally huh... people hate you for no reason???

please grab this demo off of the ftp site ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-20140810-214822-aim_ag_texture_city_summer_v1.dem

Tick 13000 - new father - "butthurt" asks his daughter (1year old) to say hi to the server. Freaking adorable cuz she burps/coughs instead.

Tick 23000 - Don't get Butthurt says is daughter wont say hi. Wheaties then proceeds to ask her age and then says the most repulsive thing I've ever heard. " Tick 24000 " Old enough to count old enough to mount"
He said that to a new father. Obviously Butthurt was pissed, and later in the demo asks for a 4 hour mute and worse.
I apologized on behalf of the Ibis community. This kid is a horrible representative, and should be removed from the servers.

didn't get to finish the joke... "horseback riding starts at early ages" before i was completely raped by everyone.

Trigger Unhappy
08-11-2014, 11:41 PM
I really dont care about your excuses wheaties. This post isnt from me. Its from Apple.

RofLoLmao
08-11-2014, 11:46 PM
The butthurt is real

Passarelli
08-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Your point about not getting banned for the first 3 months you were playing on IBIS is laughable.

Some comparative statistics:

I've played here since 2012 and have 1359 hours on the WCS server alone. Add 220 from gun game that is what, 1579 hours on IBIS. I have never been banned a single time.

You have a total of 725 hours on gun game. You have been banned 13 times so far, not including the one you will get for this one (already have 3 votes to ban). That is an average of over once every 2 months. I think that might actually be a record. Honestly you are extremely lucky IBIS is so forgiving--typically you get banned for 5 minutes, then 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, then it just keeps doubling. By that logic this ban should be 52 months long. If only this community were so lucky.

Alas, you will likely end up getting a ban for a week even though you show no signs of trying to change your foul ways or bettering yourself.

EDIT:

Seriously dude, go take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, then slit*cough* I mean, ask yourself is this who you really want to be?

freeman
08-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Your point about not getting banned for the first 3 months you were playing on IBIS is laughable.

Some comparative statistics:

I've played here since 2012 and have 1359 hours on the WCS server alone. Add 220 from gun game that is what, 1579 hours on IBIS. I have never been banned a single time.

You have a total of 725 hours on gun game. You have been banned 13 times so far, not including the one you will get for this one (already have 3 votes to ban). That is an average of over once every 2 months. I think that might actually be a record. Honestly you are extremely lucky IBIS is so forgiving--typically you get banned for 5 minutes, then 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, then it just keeps doubling. By that logic this ban should be 52 months long. If only this community were so lucky.

Alas, you will likely end up getting a ban for a week even though you show no signs of trying to change your foul ways or bettering yourself.

EDIT:

Seriously dude, go take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, then slit*cough* I mean, ask yourself is this who you really want to be?

#rekt

phil.™
08-12-2014, 02:39 AM
Apple's jack temp ban request did go through, but was on a moderated. I will open those threads to show she did make valid attempts to make a temp ban on wheaties. Next time anyone tries to make a temp ban/perma ban thread bust doesn't show up, PM a clan member or ULA and ask them to see if they see anything under moderated threads.

As for wheaties, i'll review the demo at work in the morning.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-12-2014, 05:09 AM
soooo, have we perma banned peach fuzz yet?

Steamer
08-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Admins have the right to punish lower admins that screwed up... Just saying... Votes are in, do your jobs. ULA's are trusted and reserved for normal duties, full admin temp punishment, and hax permabans. ULA or clan will fix if punishment is to harsh. Then talk to banning admin. Work together.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6847-READ-ME-(How-to-post-threads)

Trigger Unhappy
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I administered the ban - length: 1 day.

ricochet
08-13-2014, 02:12 PM
He needs a more lengthy ban.

ZERO
08-13-2014, 07:00 PM
He said he wanted a longer ban:

Steamer
08-13-2014, 07:51 PM
I hope he just renewed admin... Lewl.