PDA

View Full Version : Moster Mash (Hosted by Sin and What)

Sin
08-25-2014, 06:34 PM
So, I was thinking about trying something different, and messed around with a known open setup on mafiascum. Tweaked it a bit and added some customization, originally it was a 12 player setup, but we can add up to 15 players if we get enough people. There will be 2 Mafia factions and the Town, basically. The roles go as follows:

(12) Players
2 Mafia Members
2 Werewolves
2 Town Masons
1 Town Seer
1 Town Faith Healer
4 Vanilla Townies

Here is the info for all the roles, but the generic roles (Roleblocker, Faith Healer, Vigilante, PGO) can be found on Mafiascum. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ROLES MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR STEAM

LYCANTHROPES (MAFIA FACTION)

Werewolf Leader

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are an Alpha Werewolf, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner via STEAM or whatever.

Factional kill: Each night phase, you OR your partner may perform the group nightkill.

Has 100% chance to turn their Target if they so choose

Can choose to Kill their target

1-SHOT Roleblock Immunity

1-SHOT Bulletproof

When the Leader dies (by lynch or nightkill) all other werewolves die as well

Win condition: You win when at least half of the living players are werewolves and at least one pro-town role remains, or if you obtain full majority, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Werewolf Cub (Feral Werewolf)

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Werewolf, along with your LEADER, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner via STEAM or whatever.

Factional kill: Each night phase, you OR your partner may perform the group nightkill.

Has 50% chance to turn their Target if they so choose

Can choose to Kill their target

If Werewolf Cub dies, the next Feral Werewolf takes its place in night meetings. Only (1) Feral Werewolf at a time can communicate with the Alpha Werewolf
Win condition: You win when at least half of the living players are werewolves and at least one pro-town role remains, or if you obtain full majority, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

VAMPIRES (MAFIA FACTION)

Old Lady Vamp

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner on Steam or whatever.

Roleblocks any target it visits during the Night phase

Immune to being killed by PGO when visiting

Immune to being turned into a Feral Werewolf

CANNOT perform a nightkill
Win condition: You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Vamp Familiar (Human)

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner on Steam or whatever.

CANNOT perform a nightkill

Can be turned into a Feral Werewolf
Win condition: You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

THE VILLAGERS (TOWN FACTION)

Injured Werewolf Hunter

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason/Paranoid Gun Owner(PGO), along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Will shoot anyone who visits you at night, EXCEPT for the Old Lady Vamp

Immune to being turned into a Feral Werewolf
Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Hunter Disciple

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason/Vigilante, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Each night phase, may visit one player in the game by PM’ing the mods, to shoot and possibly kill them.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Neighborhood Watch (The Vision)

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Seer(Role Cop).
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mods. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf.

Cannot communicate with anyone outside of the game thread.

Neighborhood Watch (The Rookie Wall)

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Faith Healer.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may choose one player to try and protect.

Has a 50% success rate, if he/she fails to protect their target, they will be killed in their place.

Cannot communicate with anyone outside of the game thread.

Innocent Villagers x4

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions. Cannot communicate with anyone outside of the game thread.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-25-2014, 06:43 PM
bring it on

BladeTwinSwords
08-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Fuck yea

phil.™
08-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Gameeeeeeee

minjae
08-25-2014, 07:51 PM
Oh I'm in. This sounds like a lot of fun.

CYBER
08-25-2014, 08:42 PM
im saying this now. i didnt read the setup. but count me in . gots to learn on the go

Assassin
08-26-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm in.

SCRIBBLE
08-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Two more.

Sin
08-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Also, THIS WILL BE A DAY START GAME!

BladeTwinSwords
08-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Also, THIS WILL BE A DAY START GAME!

Well that makes sense anyways because of Werewolf conversion.

Sin
08-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Just making sure everyone knows.

Nemesis
08-26-2014, 12:10 PM
This is a cool set up, you guys want to run it a few times? It looks like a lot of fun

Sin
08-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I'm expecting short 3-4 Day games. I kinda want to play the Donner Party again too. And Shot in the Dark.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Thwre is a modified sitd now with voodos a santa and a fabricator. Lel

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are you lyke totally gunna lyke name lyke all of us after lyke... twilight characters?

Sin
08-26-2014, 12:48 PM
No, you fuckin' dumbo. This is Monster Mash you fuckin fucko, grow up.

Yeah I've played it, but it's not as good or as fast.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-26-2014, 12:58 PM
No, you fuckin' dumbo. This is Monster Mash you fuckin fucko, grow up.

Yeah I've played it, but it's not as good or as fast.

Oh, I thought it was moster mash.

Sin
08-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Lel dat typo

hoshiro-
08-26-2014, 02:29 PM
sounds like fun

phil.™
08-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Confirmed.

hoshiro-
08-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Someone invite two more people to join

Trigger Unhappy
08-26-2014, 05:49 PM
im in

Blackmage
08-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Lots of people having to trust teammates, this should be good :)

hoshiro-
08-27-2014, 01:02 AM
vote minj

SCRIBBLE
08-27-2014, 05:15 AM
Confirmed.

Mmmmmmm

Sin
08-27-2014, 06:10 AM
Alright awesome. We have the minimum amount of players so I'll be creating the thread and sending out roles today at some point.

Nemesis
08-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Alright awesome. We have the minimum amount of players so I'll be creating the thread and sending out roles today at some point.

It's been six minutes, where's my role shit-mod?

Sin
08-27-2014, 06:22 AM
You're the tree stump Nem. More useful than you are in real life too. At least this way they can use you as a clear.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2014, 08:06 AM
Woooooow such flavor, so role.

Many confirm.

Assassin
08-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Woooooow such flavor, so role.

Many confirm.

@sin you are getting swow in yo old age old man!