PDA

View Full Version : Did you say....Chocolate?

Christmas
04-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Hallo everyone. I'm sure those who are on the Zombie Mod servers know me as Christmas in My Pants, the guy who plays the "CHOCOLATE?!?" sounds a lot.

Finally found the forums so I'd like to say hello.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 01:27 PM
I laugh everytime you play that whole chocolate thing.

demonater10
04-06-2009, 01:31 PM
You are chocolately mother fucker, good sir.

mastercheff
04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
lol what happend to jizzed in my pants though

Kavinsky
04-06-2009, 08:47 PM
and at the request of imgonnagetcha and myself.... SHUT UP!

Remington
04-06-2009, 10:07 PM
i think its funny ;D

Kavinsky
04-06-2009, 11:56 PM
Personally I don't really give a fuck about It, but when you constatly encourage him to spam that stupid god damn motherfucking soundclip for 20 motherfucking minutes it tends to get on peoples nerves, especally mine.

demonater10
04-07-2009, 11:26 AM
If he has spammed it, I've missed it.

dennis20014
04-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Yea he usually doesn't SPAM it but it's funny nevertheless lol

Christmas
04-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Personally I don't really give a fuck about It, but when you constatly encourage him to spam that stupid god damn motherfucking soundclip for 20 motherfucking minutes it tends to get on peoples nerves, especally mine.

I don't spam the sound clip.

dennis20014
04-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Your the only one allowed to spam lol

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-11-2009, 01:04 AM
once in awhile is fine, but every other second pisses me off :smirk:

Remington
04-11-2009, 12:54 PM
he seems to do that =p

Christmas
04-12-2009, 11:49 AM
once in awhile is fine, but every other second pisses me off :smirk:

I always did the "ruuuuun" sound clip when the wall in Balin's Tomb broke because I thought it was a good time to play the clip. But that's the only time I'd normally play it.

I think you guys are just jealous of my creative ingenuity.

Kavinsky
04-19-2009, 02:59 AM
usually the rounds 1 -2 minutes in at that point and right after the tomb section everyone gets tagged because of that god damn zombie teleport, so lets see the usually time on a map is about 20 minutes so you play that god damn motherfucking soundclip atleast 10 motherfucking times on an average run.

usually people will ask the admins to extend it and they do so add another 5 motherfucking times to that and there have been ocasions where the map has been extened so much we've spent 40 fucking minutes there which means by that point you've played that FUCKING SOUND CLIP 20 MOTHERFUCKING TIMES and I AM FUCKING SICK OF IT.

HELL I OUGHTA STRANGLE YOU FOR YOUR "CREATIVE INGENUITY"

Zero its because of people like him WE NEED THE ABILITY TO MUTE PEOPLE ON OUR OWN BACK ASP!!!

Christmas
04-19-2009, 05:41 PM
So you are lying because you don't like the clips?

Demo me sometime and maybe you can prove the outlandish bullshit you are trying to spew on here. Otherwise, shut up.

Also, if you don't like the clips, then either ask me to stop or mute me on your own computer. It is much simpler than crying to Zero about it.

Kavinsky
04-19-2009, 11:15 PM
I can't mute you, the ability to do so is disabled on the zmod server, thats why i'm getting so pissed about it, if I could mute you I would have done so quite awhile ago and would have not bothered to post on this thread in the first place.

and the votemute feature is glitched, and doesn't work and now because of your ingenuity everyone is saying "did you say chocolate?!" everytime I get on the server and oasis has found the same soundfiles and is spamming them as well.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230

I don't have anything aganst you I just want the spamming of that soundclip to end.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-20-2009, 02:39 PM

Demo me sometime and maybe you can prove the outlandish bullshit you are trying to spew on here. Otherwise, shut up.

Also, if you don't like the clips, then either ask me to stop or mute me on your own computer. It is much simpler than crying to Zero about it.

Regardless of him muting you, you are still considered spamming using the mic. That's a broken rule. If i was in the server I would have muted you. Kavinsky add me the next time he begins to spam the server.

deprodigy
04-20-2009, 10:53 PM
I think zm needs to stay alltalk with no mute b/c the conversation is good and laid back if not abused. admlins shouldn't have to warn regs. you know our rules.
player, please refrain from abusing your one voice command. it is obviously annoying some folks so keep it low for a while. thanks dude.

Christmas
04-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Regardless of him muting you, you are still considered spamming using the mic. That's a broken rule. If i was in the server I would have muted you. Kavinsky add me the next time he begins to spam the server.

Your definition of spamming please?

I only do it every so often (I played it maybe twice or three times yesterday), and I hardly do it as much as I did originally.

So go ahead and mute me if I'm spamming, but I haven't. Also, Kavinsky is grossly exaggerating the amount of times I play the clip. I've been on with multiple admins, and they have been perfectly fine with me and the amount of times I've used it.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Your definition of spamming please?

I only do it every so often (I played it maybe twice or three times yesterday), and I hardly do it as much as I did originally.

So go ahead and mute me if I'm spamming, but I haven't. Also, Kavinsky is grossly exaggerating the amount of times I play the clip. I've been on with multiple admins, and they have been perfectly fine with me and the amount of times I've used it.

Spamming is doing it repeatedly. I'm not saying "you are" doing it but I will mute anyone "who is" doing it.

Kavinsky
04-21-2009, 06:09 PM
ever since I started comming here this server has needed the abilty for people to mute people on there own back, the spamming of that clip is one of a long list of incidents which demonstrates why we need that abiltity back, personally its the only thing that annoys me about ibis, its that one nagging little thing that never gets fixed with the updates, gungame has it, but not zmod.

thats why I left and started playing xerocores synergy a hell of a lot more than ibis's zmod, xerocore gives the player that needed ability and without it synergy would be unbearable.

๖ReS
04-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't see the the problem.
I think its fucking hilarious. :D

<3Christmas

inthebutt
04-23-2009, 02:54 AM
ever since I started comming here this server has needed the abilty for people to mute people on there own back, the spamming of that clip is one of a long list of incidents which demonstrates why we need that abiltity back, personally its the only thing that annoys me about ibis, its that one nagging little thing that never gets fixed with the updates, gungame has it, but not zmod.

thats why I left and started playing xerocores synergy a hell of a lot more than ibis's zmod, xerocore gives the player that needed ability and without it synergy would be unbearable.

kavinsky calm down. Christmas doesn't play that "chocolate" sound clip as much as he used to. plus you know I don't deal with mic spammers. there usually muted right away or kicked. Add NYS though cause I'm not on all the time and most of the time an admin is always on. If you just ask who it is to mute the mic spammer, it will happen. I could be wrong but I remember zero saying something about the votemute can be used to spam the server, which in turns crashes it. so yeah I would like to keep the ZM server from crashing.

Nemesis
04-23-2009, 08:25 AM

where did you get those clips from anyways?

Christmas
04-23-2009, 09:02 AM
where did you get those clips from anyways?

Youtube+my own creative editing

Kavinsky
04-24-2009, 08:41 AM
its alright now they more or less cut it out and we hardly seem to go to mines of moria that much, I was just explaining why we need that feature back and why I more or less disapeared for a month or so and still don't seem to play as much as I used to.
(way too many lously cading maps and too many escape maps)

ceiling cat!
04-26-2009, 04:28 PM
cristmas... you say you dont spam it.... even if you dont... it gets old... alot of people get irritated by you... expecialy kavinsky... me, i like it but you dont spam so i dont care TOO much... but its old and if you could find some other clips other than "get to the chocolate!" or "Chocolate!", please do..

well, anyway hi christmas... i joined friday, nice to see you on the fourms

Christmas
04-27-2009, 10:06 AM
cristmas... you say you dont spam it.... even if you dont... it gets old... alot of people get irritated by you... expecialy kavinsky... me, i like it but you dont spam so i dont care TOO much... but its old and if you could find some other clips other than "get to the chocolate!" or "Chocolate!", please do..

well, anyway hi christmas... i joined friday, nice to see you on the fourms

That's why I have those SNES songs on now.

Woo wooo

Jeimuzu
04-30-2009, 12:59 AM
Well, to be honest, I mostly see the "GOOO! GET TO THE CHOCOLATE!!!" clip playing in Mines of Moria at the most epic part, and it really isn't all that annoying, but I guess some people can't stand to listen to it for 5 seconds every 5 minutes. I wouldn't consider it spamming though, and you mentioned you would turn it off at request, so. I don't see the problem.

However, I agree with Kavinsky that the votemute command needs to become operational ASAP. There are quite a few mic spammers at night when no admins are on. Unfortunately I'm not one anymore or it wouldn't be a problem.

inthebutt
04-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Well, to be honest, I mostly see the "GOOO! GET TO THE CHOCOLATE!!!" clip playing in Mines of Moria at the most epic part, and it really isn't all that annoying, but I guess some people can't stand to listen to it for 5 seconds every 5 minutes. I wouldn't consider it spamming though, and you mentioned you would turn it off at request, so. I don't see the problem.

However, I agree with Kavinsky that the votemute command needs to become operational ASAP. There are quite a few mic spammers at night when no admins are on. Unfortunately I'm not one anymore or it wouldn't be a problem.

Christmas was pushing it yesterday with the sound clips.

Hodgie
04-30-2009, 06:04 PM

Thanks for the update

Christmas
05-04-2009, 07:44 PM

Ok, I was pushing it. So what?

Is this thread going to be a constant update of when I almost am spamming too much? If it isn't too much, then there isn't anything to talk about.

It would be funny to see how many times people think I am maybe pushing it. Then we can start a thread to update everyone on how many times someone almost broke a cade and almost broke some other rule.