PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Game: Monster Mash (Hosted by Sin and What)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sin
08-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Welcome to the Monster Mash!

Anyone besides What, myself and the players in the following list MAY NOT post in this thread!!

List of Players:
1. Assassin
2. Blackmage
3. BladeTwinSwords
4. Cyber
5. DJ_MikeyRevile
6. hoshiro
7. minjae
8. Nemesis
9. Passarelli
10. Phil
11. Scribble
12. Trigger Unhappy

We are playing a custom open setup based loosely off of the Approved Open Setup on mafiascum called "Jungle Republic" found here (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jungle_Republic). All role information has been posted for all to see in the original SIGNUP THREAD found here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12624-Moster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)). The role information has also been shared with you all in your Role PM's that I have sent. THERE IS NO NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR ROLE INFORMATION! If you have any questions about your role contact either me or What and we will get back to you ASAP. Do NOT ask other players. If your question is ignored it is because we do not want to give away too much information revealing the plot.

Anyone with a partner may only speak to them during the NIGHT Phases of the game!!

All roles have been distributed randomly using a random sequence generator.

After you've received your role please post in the thread with confirmation. "Confirmed." "I'm here." blahblah all that shit is fine. Once we have at least 75% of players confirmed we will then post the flavor text for Day 1 and the game will begin.

All Basic Mafia rules apply, you should all know them by now. There will be a LOW TOLERANCE for any breaking of them, and you will most likely be replaced or modkilled.

SEND ALL NIGHT ACTIONS TO BOTH WHAT AND I IN A PM ON THE FORUMS. JUST SEND TO ME AND CC: WHAT!!

Voting Legend:
unvote = UNVOTE
vote = VOTE [Player Name]
nolynch = No Lynch

**UPDATE**

*IF you are turned into a Feral Werewolf you lose ALL original abilities (if you had any) INCLUDING your factional communication with your original partner(s)!!! This means NO MORE TALKING with your partner at NIGHT! Come up with your own strategies on how to remedy this!

**If the original Werewolf Cub dies, you will be informed (VIA PM by the MODS) if you are the next in line to communicate with the Werewolf Leader. Until then you do NOTHING during the Night Phase.

This is a test run. If you guys enjoy the setup we can try some different things that me and What have been brainstorming.

BladeTwinSwords
08-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Confirmed.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2014, 12:35 PM
Confirmed twilight

Nemesis
08-27-2014, 12:35 PM
here.

Assassin
08-27-2014, 12:36 PM
confirmed.

Blackmage
08-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Confirmed

Passarelli
08-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Confirmed

minjae
08-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Confirmed. Let's get it started woohoo~

phil.™
08-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Confirmed.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Confirmed. Let's get it started woohoo~

75% of 12 is 9..... not 7. Goshh

minjae
08-27-2014, 02:08 PM
.....I just meant I was excited.......:icon_frown:

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2014, 02:14 PM
.....I just meant I was excited.......:icon_frown:

Yay sure.... *cough* l2 math *cough*

Sin
08-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Please check the Original Post of the game thread for updated information on rules!!

Trigger Unhappy
08-27-2014, 03:39 PM
confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2014, 03:41 PM
That is 75% wth is taking so long! Its been 3 mins now!

What
08-27-2014, 04:08 PM
As the sun rose upon the remote village of Kantsanza, everyone gathered in the town square.

Rumors had been circulating among the villagers about the recent deaths in the town, and some felt that others were not what they seemed. All manner of malevolent being had been considered, though only two were the unfortunate reality.

“Demonic possession, it must be!”

“No it’s the work of lichens!”

“I heard there is a witch in the forest!”

“You saw the remains, it is clear that there are vampires among us!”

Unable to see the villains during the day, they would need to work together, relying on those more seasoned with such issues, to lead the way…..

Day 1 begins…………

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Blackmage
08-27-2014, 04:17 PM
Once more, into the fray. My thoughts on the setup.

Masons: Do not out the PGO. We need him hidden for as long as we can. Don't out yourself to save the Vig. Good luck to the two of you. Don't let the Vig get turned.

Don't think of the Vamps as a second mafia group. Think of them as 3rd party masons. One of them is a VT, one of them is RB. We also can't find them with our cop. We need to get them to win, but they can only kill us with our own votes. Related to that, someone voting to lynch scum doesn't mean they're even close to clear. With 2 groups, changing loyalties, and a partial cop, there are no clears, unless the WWs are dead and the PGO/Vig are outted.

Let's mash us some monsters.

Assassin
08-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Well said.

Passarelli
08-27-2014, 06:59 PM
*starts carrying 50 lb bags of dog food into the town square*

Maybe this will keep them busy for a while.

hoshiro-
08-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Confirmed vote minj

Nemesis
08-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I've gotten used to not being able to post.

I agree with what blackmage says for the most part. Any claim of masons will most likely be anti-town players trying to get no one to target them at night.

Werewolves are essentially a cult and should be treated as such. When I was cult I recruited the players who disagreed with me the most, so look for people who take a 180 on the second day.

As for the first day there are 1/4 of th players as anti-town so we need to find a good lynch target, and I'm thinking we have a good chance of getting one, no?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-27-2014, 09:30 PM
I've gotten used to not being able to post.

I agree with what blackmage says for the most part. Any claim of masons will most likely be anti-town players trying to get no one to target them at night.

Werewolves are essentially a cult and should be treated as such. When I was cult I recruited the players who disagreed with me the most, so look for people who take a 180 on the second day.

As for the first day there are 1/4 of th players as anti-town so we need to find a good lynch target, and I'm thinking we have a good chance of getting one, no?

Here is what i think thus far

1/4 of th dosnt make any sense.........................

Additionally, blackmages post is redundant and filler. It points out obvious shit that anyone can put together reading the role flavor and list from the sign up thread.
Granted, it may be needed due to the level of ability amoungst us but still.

I choose minjae, before the game even started. I choose him as werewolf.
Simple RNG on a personal level that works magic in my EM games for me. So..

Ill start my RVS with

Vote Minjae

Blackmage
08-27-2014, 11:26 PM
Don't forget, the first time we had masons, one outted themselves with no prompting. And not outting themselves to protect a Vig may not be as obvious to everyone.

He meant a fourth of the players. but it's actually a third, which is better odds.

BladeTwinSwords
08-27-2014, 11:44 PM
He only outted himself because he was L-1.

I agree in that the Masons need to stay hidden. Don't reveal your role unless absolutely necessary. Learn to read people.

Nemesis
08-28-2014, 05:02 AM
Sorry Mikey I typed that on my phone, it was suppose to be 1/3, as in 4 out of the 12 players are anti-town.

While you feel Blackmage's post might have been filler, it was still the first post of the game and it's nice to not have the usual bs for three days to start things.

So, you've chosen players before the game even starts to vote without looking at any information and are trying to pass it off? scummy scummy...

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 06:05 AM
Sorry Mikey I typed that on my phone, it was suppose to be 1/3, as in 4 out of the 12 players are anti-town.

While you feel Blackmage's post might have been filler, it was still the first post of the game and it's nice to not have the usual bs for three days to start things.

So, you've chosen players before the game even starts to vote without looking at any information and are trying to pass it off? scummy scummy...

hardly scummy. Its an RVS vote kid.

SCRIBBLE
08-28-2014, 06:06 AM

This looks like preemptive coaching as to what recruited players should not do once turned. If it is not coaching then it would have been wise to keep it to yourself, despite how obvious the advice is.

Assassin
08-28-2014, 06:09 AM
This looks like preemptive coaching as to what recruited players should not do once turned. If it is not coaching then it would have been wise to keep it to yourself, despite how obvious the advice is.

thats what i was thinking too.

Nemesis
08-28-2014, 06:11 AM

Not really, and it's not something that would be easy to fake anyways, it should be clear what to look for.

minjae
08-28-2014, 08:43 AM
Interesting...day just started and I already have two votes on me...-_-

I think VT's have it the hardest. Don't know who anyone is..
It's a hard knock life.

hoshiro-
08-28-2014, 08:45 AM

It's a hard knock life.

haha my vote on you was just a joke, i didnt even know the day started yet when i posted that, that's why i said confirmed

minjae
08-28-2014, 08:48 AM
.....lol

- - - Updated - - -

But there are a few people still missing. Am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this game isn't nearly as quick as the political tides game. But I hope it doesn't go on the same road as the meme one...

Nemesis
08-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Minj, that seems really quick for a role claim, especially as a VT and both votes are random. You had two votes and just seems a little fishy to me.

minjae
08-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Who says I role claimed? :icon_mrgreen:

I was stating a fact.

Assassin
08-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Minj, that seems really quick for a role claim, especially as a VT and both votes are random. You had two votes and just seems a little fishy to me.

Blah blah softclaiming (which he techincally did and did not do) is bad, but he claimed vt. Who's going to believe a softclaim day one anyways? Yup, idiots that's who.

minjae
08-28-2014, 01:00 PM
Blah blah softclaiming (which he techincally did and did not do) is bad, but he claimed vt. Who's going to believe a softclaim day one anyways? Yup, idiots that's who.

LOL. Where is everyone else? Slow start. Meh.

Assassin
08-28-2014, 01:07 PM
Yeah first day's always are. Like you said, look at the moritorium in the Meme thread...30+ pages for day 1.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 01:09 PM
LOL. Where is everyone else? Slow start. Meh.

Out of everyone, every one except phil, trigger, and cyber have posted. Cyber is likley busy as he hasnt even confirmed yet so, that leaves phil and trigger.

Hosh has said nothing of value.
Nem a simple caveat.
Blade a simple caveat.
Nem, blade, blackmage, mikey, assassin. Conversation.
Pass, useless filler
Scribble is out spoken
Minj softs vt....

The above is a very very summed up version the types of posts those of us who have postes, posted... wow this english..

minjae
08-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Engrish*

Trigger Unhappy
08-28-2014, 01:22 PM
I always get called out day 1, because I never really know what to post.. Anything i say is going to be meaningless filler...

- - - Updated - - -

just like that

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
I always get called out day 1, because I never really know what to post.. Anything i say is going to be meaningless filler...

- - - Updated - - -

just like that

This is not filler. Its a reaction that holds value.

Passes only post... that is filler. It isnt relevant to any on going conversation or player induced reaction or behaviour

phil.™
08-28-2014, 01:41 PM
Out of everyone, every one except phil, trigger, and cyber have posted. Cyber is likley busy as he hasnt even confirmed yet so, that leaves phil and trigger.

There is absolutely nothing to go off of on a Day 1 start. So yeah, i'm on the forums, reading the mafia threads, but absolutely nothing to go by.
Minj, dafuq you claiming vt for 2 joke votes?

minjae
08-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Who's saying I claimed? Stupid horseshoes.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a statement, a fact. Yes indeedy.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has partners except VT's. VT's must be so lonely.

phil.™
08-28-2014, 01:45 PM

Wtf? Was that another soft claim?

minjae
08-28-2014, 01:46 PM
No claim. Fact, bears eat beets. Bears, beets, "Battlestar Galactica."

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 01:48 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Who is you partner lawl...

But seriously, not just vts, a few power roles dont have partners either...... stupid fig.

- - - Updated - - -

Never call me a horse shoe again.. capeesh?

Assassin
08-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Wtf? Was that another soft claim?

You're a softclaim...

- - - Updated - - -

Who is you partner lawl...

But seriously, not just vts, a few power roles dont have partners either...... stupid fig.

- - - Updated - - -

Never call me a horse shoe again.. capeesh?

WILLLLL DOOOOO NEIGHBBBORR

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 01:51 PM
You're a softclaim...

- - - Updated - - -

WILLLLL DOOOOO NEIGHBBBORR
A 2in softclaim....hahaha knee slapper.

Blackmage
08-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Minj says that only VTs have no allies, which means he's probably not Seer/Healer. It also means he's not paying attention to the open-setup roles.

I'm not sure how conniving he is, so I'm just assuming his plays are pretty much what they seem.

VOTE minj
L-4

hoshiro-
08-28-2014, 02:47 PM
Haha I feel bad for Minj

unvote

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Haha I feel bad for Minj

unvote
Jesus christ... so what you are saying is.. even if you knew for a fact minae was a werewolf.. you wouldnt vote for him because youd feel bad?

Dude, you either need to show sogns of improvment or stop playing these fucking games. You seem like the game throwing type, not the intentional game throwing type.. the kind that sniffed to many paint chips as a child, kind.

At least try to be useful in a game.

Blackmage
08-28-2014, 03:14 PM
To ask a related question to what Mikey said, what would you vote for in day 1? You made a random vote, albeit thinking the game hadn't started. What vote would you have made instead? Are you of the mindset that D1 NL is a good idea?

What is it that "made you feel bad for him"? I mentioned the L-4 to signify that he's far from being lynched currently.

SCRIBBLE
08-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Claiming VT allows alpha to make an easier convert which makes for a faster town loss. Now there is less of a chance for werewolves to hit the vampire RB.

Minj, you have made yourself a target and a liability.

hoshiro-
08-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Jesus christ... so what you are saying is.. even if you knew for a fact minae was a werewolf.. you wouldnt vote for him because youd feel bad?

Dude, you either need to show sogns of improvment or stop playing these fucking games. You seem like the game throwing type, not the intentional game throwing type.. the kind that sniffed to many paint chips as a child, kind.

At least try to be useful in a game.

Haha that's not what I meant, I meant that the game just started and he already have 3 votes, and my vote on him was a joke which I was going to UNVOTE right away

phil.™
08-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Hosh and min? Partners? Hosh jokingly votes min. Sees an actual wagon, "hahah I feel bad for him" and unvotes?
Right.

hoshiro-
08-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Hosh and min? Partners? Hosh jokingly votes min. Sees an actual wagon, "hahah I feel bad for him" and unvotes?
Right.
we are not partners, if you look at the sign up thread i also jokingly voted minj before our roles were even distributed

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 07:30 PM
we are not partners, if you look at the sign up thread i also jokingly voted minj before our roles were even distributed

The sign up thread is not this thread, therefore nothing you say or do out side of it matters. Unless ofc you are admitting to communicating with other players outside this thread....

hoshiro-
08-28-2014, 08:07 PM
The sign up thread is not this thread, therefore nothing you say or do out side of it matters. Unless ofc you are admitting to communicating with other players outside this thread....

no, im just stating a fact that i like to start out with a meaningless joke vote, and my vote for minj this time doesnt have any deeper meanings other than it was a joke

BladeTwinSwords
08-28-2014, 08:09 PM
Big Giant Tits.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Big Giant Tits.

Filler

Passarelli
08-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Filler

More filler.

Also Mikey, there wasn't really anything useful to say at that point, so I figured I'd post something rather then nothing.

Vote Minjae

If he is a VT, no big loss. People need to stop claiming day 1 unless it is dire.

phil.™
08-28-2014, 09:21 PM
We should hold up on the hammer for l-1. Give min to talk.
Day 1 sucks. Period.

Side note: min will prob not talk tonight (maybe). Not many know, it's his birthday today. Fucker cut out of work early to spend it with his girl. Sooooo take your day off min. Happy birthday, and we will most likely lynch you tomorrow.

BladeTwinSwords
08-28-2014, 09:35 PM
I won't lynch Minj. Gotta let a man enjoy his burfday.

Sin
08-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Vote Count 1.01
minjae(3) - Blackmage, DJ_MikeyRevile, Passarelli
Not Voting(8) - Assassin, BladeTwinSwords, Cyber, minjae, Nemesis, Phil, Scribble, Trigger Unhappy

Vote History:
Assassin -
Blackmage - minjae
BladeTwinSwords -
Cyber -
DJ_MikeyRevile - minjae
hoshiro - minjae, UNVOTE
minjae -
Nemesis -
Passarelli - minjae
Phil -
Scribble -
Trigger Unhappy -

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mod notes:
None for now.

CYBER
08-29-2014, 12:45 AM
first things first: Confirmed.
second thing second: I DID get my role. I did NOT confirm intentionally because i didn't want to start this game by confirming without actually going through the roles in the sign up thread first for once.
third: I'm already bored.

Werewolves: if u want someone to distract the fuck out of town, keep me town for a while while i cause chaos then recruit me late game. k thanks.
Vampires: all vampires are gay, twilight taught me that. So looking at all the gay people : minj, and phil.
Town: i don't wanna get involved in this, u guys have fun. i'ma just pitch in when i got smthn to say, which is likely nthn.

with that :
vote nemesis.
reason: tradition.
Actual reason? none, i just really really reallly REAALLY want nemesis to lose, whichever side he's on, because. that's why.

- - - Updated - - -

damnit i forgot to use colorscheme.
oh well.
clicking on that color thing is a lot of work. maybe later.
k, league game started bie now.

Assassin
08-29-2014, 06:33 AM
first things first: Confirmed.
second thing second: I DID get my role. I did NOT confirm intentionally because i didn't want to start this game by confirming without actually going through the roles in the sign up thread first for once.
third: I'm already bored.

Werewolves: if u want someone to distract the fuck out of town, keep me town for a while while i cause chaos then recruit me late game. k thanks.
Vampires: all vampires are gay, twilight taught me that. So looking at all the gay people : minj, and phil.
Town: i don't wanna get involved in this, u guys have fun. i'ma just pitch in when i got smthn to say, which is likely nthn.

with that :
vote nemesis.
reason: tradition.
Actual reason? none, i just really really reallly REAALLY want nemesis to lose, whichever side he's on, because. that's why.

- - - Updated - - -

damnit i forgot to use colorscheme.
oh well.
clicking on that color thing is a lot of work. maybe later.
k, league game started bie now.

What in the actual fuck??

Passarelli
08-29-2014, 06:54 AM
What in the actual fuck??

He is being an emo kid.

Remember, it isn't across the street, it is down the highway!

Assassin
08-29-2014, 08:51 AM
Vote Min
Really shouldn't have claimed such the first day.

minjae
08-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Again, when did I claim? I stated a fact.
Fact, having partners are more fun during night phase.
Another fact, being vamp sucks, being werewolf is way better.
Another fact, don't lynch me, you guys need me.

And thanks for the birthday wishes, you fuckers. I had fun. Dumbasses were all around me everywhere I went, but I still enjoyed the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Last fact, at least one of the mafia has voted me.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 09:13 AM

And thanks for the birthday wishes, you fuckers. I had fun. Dumbasses were all around me everywhere I went, but I still enjoyed the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this mafia still currently voting for you? Mr fact guy dude bro man.

phil.™
08-29-2014, 09:14 AM

Wtf? Was that another soft claim? Are you a mafia and you know who the other mafia is?

- - - Updated - - -

Mr fact guy dude bro man.

I lol'd hahaha

minjae
08-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Is this mafia still currently voting for you? Mr fact guy dude bro man.

LOLOL I'm sure. Hosh could be mafia, but we don't know that yet. He was clearly just joking for now.
I'm pretty sure one of the 4 are mafia (Blackmage, Mikey, Pass, Ass). How fucking likely is it that all 4 would be town sided? Doubtful, but possible.

It's more likely that mafia would have joined in on the lynch. Cause, why not?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Wtf? Was that another soft claim? Are you a mafia and you know who the other mafia is?

- - - Updated - - -

I lol'd hahaha

Shhhhhh, minjae has said several times he did not sodt nor claim. Yet a few people are insisting he did and that he would be a safe lynch because of it.

The thing is, if someone admots to being ok with lynching a vt, that means they trust there vt. Why lynch someone you trust? Why not continue to scum hunt knowing your pool of suspects is even smaller.

hoshiro-
08-29-2014, 09:26 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Happy birthday you chink

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 11:21 AM
Shhhhhh, minjae has said several times he did not sodt nor claim. Yet a few people are insisting he did and that he would be a safe lynch because of it.

The thing is, if someone admots to being ok with lynching a vt, that means they trust there vt. Why lynch someone you trust? Why not continue to scum hunt knowing your pool of suspects is even smaller.

Actually, saying you're ok with lynching a VT means that you understand that in this setup, during D1 at least 3 out of the 4 scum will claim VT. However, if it ISN'T one of the scum, you're not hitting, or outting, a PR in the process. I'm ok with hitting a VT too. Doesn't mean that's what I'm aiming for.

SCRIBBLE
08-29-2014, 11:27 AM
This setup seems geared for a fast pace game play.

- - - Updated - - -

better geared*

BladeTwinSwords
08-29-2014, 11:49 AM
This setup seems geared for a fast pace game play.

- - - Updated - - -

better geared*

Many of our players prefer fast paced games like EpicMafia. Other players (Like me) prefer long term games.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 11:49 AM
Actually, saying you're ok with lynching a VT means that you understand that in this setup, during D1 at least 3 out of the 4 scum will claim VT. However, if it ISN'T one of the scum, you're not hitting, or outting, a PR in the process. I'm ok with hitting a VT too. Doesn't mean that's what I'm aiming for.
But he hasnt claimed vt, so we dont have a vt to lynch. The point im making here is that, of you know the guy is vt and trust it... why not scum hunt longer... willingly lynching a town prematurely is bad. Stop encouraging it.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Ok, I'll accept that you're just posting what should be obvious, just with some errors in semantics. I'm now just curious what made you bring that up? I can't find anyone who said they trusted him being VT other than Scrib. Scrib never voted for minj, so it seems everyone was already going along with what you said. Pardon my confusion.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 12:08 PM
More filler.

Also Mikey, there wasn't really anything useful to say at that point, so I figured I'd post something rather then nothing.

Vote Minjae

If he is a VT, no big loss. People need to stop claiming day 1 unless it is dire.
There you go. Next time do it yourself you lazy fig.

- - - Updated - - -

Also.. obvious? Like your obvious hooked on phonics post at the begining of the day?

Additionally, there was not an error, you are simply pushing this day.

Nemesis
08-29-2014, 12:12 PM
you lazy fig.

http://bachelorburnbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen.png

Jesus fuck Mikey you prepubescent cunt, go have a fucking period.

SCRIBBLE
08-29-2014, 12:24 PM
Many of our players prefer fast paced games like EpicMafia. Other players (Like me) prefer long term games.
Both are fine but this particular setup seems more appropriate for a fast pace setup now that we have started. I still like the setup though, I hope we can do more games similar to this.

Ok, I'll accept that you're just posting what should be obvious, just with some errors in semantics. I'm now just curious what made you bring that up? I can't find anyone who said they trusted him being VT other than Scrib. Scrib never voted for minj, so it seems everyone was already going along with what you said. Pardon my confusion.

When did I say I trusted anyone?

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 12:46 PM
Scrib: Here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187261#post187261) suggests you trusted his claim. At least that's how it reads to me.

Ok Mikey, you've convinced me.

UNVOTE
VOTE Mikey

Doing some scum hunting on the liar who chooses to ignore questions is a much better choice.

As for the lie, if there WAS an error, then your last post is a lie. Otherwise, you do believe you made no errors, and there were at least one lie in the prior post. "if someone admots to being ok with lynching a vt, that means they trust there vt." is a lie, if it's not an error. A still does not imply B.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Scrib: Here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187261#post187261) suggests you trusted his claim. At least that's how it reads to me.

Ok Mikey, you've convinced me.

UNVOTE
VOTE Mikey

Doing some scum hunting on the liar who chooses to ignore questions is a much better choice.

As for the lie, if there WAS an error, then your last post is a lie. Otherwise, you do believe you made no errors, and there were at least one lie in the prior post. "if someone admots to being ok with lynching a vt, that means they trust there vt." is a lie, if it's not an error. A still does not imply B.

You truly are a retard. All i was saying and will continue to say is that, just because you suspect someone is vt, does not mean we should off him and end the day prematurely. The day phase is towns best weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing you just said makes any sense. I have the right mind to vote lynch you so you can die d1 and cry to sin about how his set up is shit because you didnt get to play for long. Kid, grow up and stop fabricating shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps this is a literacy thing... I answered your question with passes quote you fucking moron. Aside from that, I dont aee you asking anything elae and here yoy are accusing me of lying.

Assassin
08-29-2014, 01:15 PM
You truly are a retard. All i was saying and will continue to say is that, just because you suspect someone is vt, does not mean we should off him and end the day prematurely. The day phase is towns best weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing you just said makes any sense. I have the right mind to vote lynch you so you can die d1 and cry to sin about how his set up is shit because you didnt get to play for long. Kid, grow up and stop fabricating shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps this is a literacy thing... I answered your question with passes quote you fucking moron. Aside from that, I dont aee you asking anything elae and here yoy are accusing me of lying.

Yeah I got what he meant, I don't know where you are coming from Blackmage.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Mikey, I'll ask simply. Did you, or did you not mean this "The thing is, if someone admots to being ok with lynching a vt, that means they trust there vt." Was this what you meant, or was there an error in your wording?

As for the STILL unanswered question that I asked, "I'm now just curious what made you bring that up?" I know you said you have problems with literacy, but that special mark at the end of the sentence is a "Question Mark". It signifies a question. The reason I asked it, and would still like an answer is that there are people voting Minj, but since we still don't have a claim, that's the thing to do. No one that I have noticed has even suggested others to vote for him, so no one ISN'T trying to use the day to get information. Also, related to that, when did I ever push the day?

Although it has nothing to do with the game, since you decided to beat a dead horse, I have a question for you. If I didn't like your setup, why would I want to play it again?

Assassin, I got where he was coming from, or at least thought I did, which is why I mentioned he made an error in his semantics. What he said he's been saying WOULD be true in that case. However, he says he made no error, which can only mean that wasn't his meaning. Mostly, he's an ignorant child who is bad at English, and I get off pissing people like him off :)

Assassin
08-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Assassin, I got where he was coming from, or at least thought I did, which is why I mentioned he made an error in his semantics. What he said he's been saying WOULD be true in that case. However, he says he made no error, which can only mean that wasn't his meaning. Mostly, he's an ignorant child who is bad at English, and I get off pissing people like him off :)

LOL ahh. Touche.

SCRIBBLE
08-29-2014, 02:01 PM

By liability I meant that if left alive he is now a prime target for being turned as werewolf.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 02:11 PM
Scribble, I'm totally lost as to what you're suggesting. Isn't what you're saying there only true if he's really a VT?

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 02:13 PM
Mikey, I'll ask simply. Did you, or did you not mean this "The thing is, if someone admots to being ok with lynching a vt, that means they trust there vt." Was this what you meant, or was there an error in your wording?

As for the STILL unanswered question that I asked, "I'm now just curious what made you bring that up?" I know you said you have problems with literacy, but that special mark at the end of the sentence is a "Question Mark". It signifies a question. The reason I asked it, and would still like an answer is that there are people voting Minj, but since we still don't have a claim, that's the thing to do. No one that I have noticed has even suggested others to vote for him, so no one ISN'T trying to use the day to get information. Also, related to that, when did I ever push the day?

Although it has nothing to do with the game, since you decided to beat a dead horse, I have a question for you. If I didn't like your setup, why would I want to play it again?

My reply was passes fucking quote.. you are stupid, really.

Yes what I saying is, if I sit here and reiterate that someone is vt, it is because I do not fos them, I am confident in that persons claim. You are trying to tell me im lying because you have an opposing opinion on what it means to not find someone suspect and how it corralates to trust

News flash dick weed, your opinions on trivial matters... are not fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop ignoring my fucking posta. I just had to explain a second time that I answered your only question.

SCRIBBLE
08-29-2014, 02:14 PM
Yes he could be lying but I was telling him this in hopes the other VTs would not follow suit.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 02:29 PM
As for the rest of you, dont buy into this baseless attack. When I get home from work, ill do a post break down and explain my thoughts regarding this ridiculous attack.

For now ill say... mafia cant nk, the only way for them to win is lynch werewolfs and lead lynches.

SCRIBBLE
08-29-2014, 02:47 PM
For now ill say... mafia cant nk, the only way for them to win is lynch werewolfs and lead lynches.

Yes they most certainly can nk. Go read the role description in the sign up thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Belay my last, I have it backwards.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 03:09 PM
You were trying to reply to my post by quoting someone else, using their entire quote instead of just the relevant portions, not changing who is was by or talking to. A quote, that was talking to you, and you hadn't responded to. Also, it claims that there was nothing to respond to, and yet Cyber had posted and you have yet to respond. This means in order for that to have been your reply, you would have had to be lying, yet again! How ever could I have missed this?

Oh, and your post: "I answered your question with passes quote you fucking moron." has a double meaning. You should have said: "I answered your question by using pass's quote." or "Passes quote was my response" or any one of the other options. What you said can also be read "I answered your question while answering Pass's quote". Which, let's examine, you posted his quote, a response, and then something that was obviously to me. A quote, a response, and another response.

Could someone translate this for me? "Yes what I saying is, if I sit here and reiterate that someone is vt, it is because I do not fos them, I am confident in that persons claim." I think I understand that he's saying that if he keeps saying someone is something, he truly believes that claim. What is talking about with the fos part?

My main arguments have nothing to do with my opinions. Either A: you made an error or B: you are committing the false-causality fallacy. This is not opinion, this is how language works. A proper version of that post would have been: If I(Mikey) admit to being ok with lynching a vt, that means I(Mikey) trusts the lynchee is a vt. You said "someone" which means you are telling us what an unidentified person believes. You give an action that someone specifically other than yourself does, and then proceed to explain what that means. You have left no wiggle room, used no conditionals. The sentence you used is an opinion portrayed as a fact.

To clarify, I didn't mean to ignore your posts. I just accidentally attributed you with a little too much intelligence. Don't worry, I won't make that same mistake again this game. It has been mentioned to me that a lie requires knowing what you say is untrue. If the case is you just don't know what you are saying, I'm sorry for saying that you're lying.

Oh, and ending your post saying what I said in the first actual post of the game. Thanks for the nod.

Scribble: That's why I said to think of them as scum 3rd party. The naming scheme on this game may be confusing to those who don't play variants often.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 03:43 PM
You were trying to reply to my post by quoting someone else, using their entire quote instead of just the relevant portions, not changing who is was by or talking to. A quote, that was talking to you, and you hadn't responded to. Also, it claims that there was nothing to respond to, and yet Cyber had posted and you have yet to respond. This means in order for that to have been your reply, you would have had to be lying, yet again! How ever could I have missed this?

Oh, and your post: "I answered your question with passes quote you fucking moron." has a double meaning. You should have said: "I answered your question by using pass's quote." or "Passes quote was my response" or any one of the other options. What you said can also be read "I answered your question while answering Pass's quote". Which, let's examine, you posted his quote, a response, and then something that was obviously to me. A quote, a response, and another response.

Could someone translate this for me? "Yes what I saying is, if I sit here and reiterate that someone is vt, it is because I do not fos them, I am confident in that persons claim." I think I understand that he's saying that if he keeps saying someone is something, he truly believes that claim. What is talking about with the fos part?

My main arguments have nothing to do with my opinions. Either A: you made an error or B: you are committing the false-causality fallacy. This is not opinion, this is how language works. A proper version of that post would have been: If I(Mikey) admit to being ok with lynching a vt, that means I(Mikey) trusts the lynchee is a vt. You said "someone" which means you are telling us what an unidentified person believes. You give an action that someone specifically other than yourself does, and then proceed to explain what that means. You have left no wiggle room, used no conditionals. The sentence you used is an opinion portrayed as a fact.

To clarify, I didn't mean to ignore your posts. I just accidentally attributed you with a little too much intelligence. Don't worry, I won't make that same mistake again this game. It has been mentioned to me that a lie requires knowing what you say is untrue. If the case is you just don't know what you are saying, I'm sorry for saying that you're lying.

Oh, and ending your post saying what I said in the first actual post of the game. Thanks for the nod.

Scribble: That's why I said to think of them as scum 3rd party. The naming scheme on this game may be confusing to those who don't play variants often.

you are deranged sir. Simply deranged.

This is you ----> "You posted at approximately 1:43 and 23 seconds in the PM, then they posted exactly 3 min later on the 23rd second. You did not reply for another hour! so you are a liar! HA!"

I am not re typing every single post i have made because you fail to understand them. Almost home

- - - Updated - - -

it was rhetoric....

minjae
08-29-2014, 03:55 PM
In a sense, we are all deranged.

Completely and utterly deranged.

Trigger Unhappy
08-29-2014, 04:14 PM
No one has called Phil smelly yet. Don't understand Blackmages push on Mikey. Seemed innocent enough at the time.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 04:17 PM
you are deranged sir. Simply deranged.

This is you ----> "You posted at approximately 1:43 and 23 seconds in the PM, then they posted exactly 3 min later on the 23rd second. You did not reply for another hour! so you are a liar! HA!"

I am not re typing every single post i have made because you fail to understand them. Almost home

- - - Updated - - -

it was rhetoric....

Nothing about my derangement is simple. I take offense to that sir.

Also, it wouldn't be approximate. If I couldn't find the seconds, I wouldn't add them, but I'd be exact. Second, I'd only call you a liar if you said you'd respond within, say, 50 minutes of them posting. If you correct those two problems, you be exactly correct!

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 04:29 PM
I will get started.

This post completely neglected me saying " Why not continue to scum hunt knowing your pool of suspects is even smaller." The conversation revolved around lynching a known vt or at least one that claimed to be vt. Therefor, your reason for lynching the person who claimed vt is based solely off the fact that you think one of two things.. 1. They are vt or 2. they are maf. Given the latter, my statement revolved around letting people know that, despite knowing who we will lynch, we shouldn't prematurely lynch. Prematuraly as in.. rush it and quick lynch.

Again, you ignored that part of my post you replied to. Thus, i came to a general and quick conclusion that you were subtly suggesting more people vote for minj. You know the guy who had not even claimed VT to begin with.

Here is your question you claimed i never responded too

I'm now just curious what made you bring that up?
First response

There you go. Next time do it yourself you lazy fig. In this post was passes quote voting minjae and saying he wouldn't mind lynching a vt.
Second response

My third time now. Pass voted minjae while simultaneously stating that he wouldnt mind lynching a VT. The vote combined with that statement suggests that he assumes minjae is VT. If that is the case, i suggested it would be wise not to try and end the day fast. To wait a bit longer.

Now, as for the "my lying" portion. You are still incorrect and it is very clear given your reluctant behavior to stop this berating.. that you are blind sided and skipping posts. That statement of mine is not a lie, it is an opinion, the way i view a persons behaviour. Did i use the word trust loosely? Perhaps but it does not negate the fact that it is an opinion and therefore can not be a lie. Secondly, this "lie" is your only talking point and the base of all your attacks on me. When in reality, even if it was questionable, it is miniscule and HARDLY worth noting at all. Its in relation to theory and how one person reads a player vs another.

So i conclude this blackmage, given your behavior.

You are not a town power role nor a town team. You would not be so vocal and childish if you were.
I also personally conclude that you are not a werewolf, for the reason just stated.

That leaves VT and mafia. I do not think you are VT and here is why.
You were the first person to post. Your post was a very obvious post about what to do and not to do. By coming out the gate with "helpful advice" you attempted to win hearts and mines.
Why would you do that? Because as mafia, who can not night kill.. your only way to win is lead lynches on townies and werewolves. Your chance at winning is greatly reduced if you are not in charge or being listened to by a majority of town.
What you are doing right now is bashing me with senseless reasons.

If you are a VT then you are playing really bad and i suggest you let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not opinion, this is how language works. The sentence you used is an opinion

Your best post!

- - - Updated - - -

had i said you contradicted yourself without cutting out the specific part and quoted it, im afraid you may not have understood. It is what you are asking of me, correct? to quote just the specific parts of posts?

- - - Updated - - -

You were trying to reply to my post by quoting someone else, using their entire quote instead of just the relevant portions.
alas, you did.

- - - Updated - - -

Im done with this ridiculous argument.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 04:40 PM
First,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

Second, writing a response because this is fun! But before that, can you tell me, did you really mean that nothing worth responding to had been said? Related, excusing your posts and mine, has anything been said of use? My reply will probably be an hour or so away, but if you so choose not to reply to this, alas, I'll have less to write.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 04:43 PM
did you really mean that nothing worth responding to had been said?

Can you quote me saying this?
You know, do it in your long super post.

Im waiting to see that quote.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Trigger: There's no push. A. I enjoy this. B. Nothing is happening. C. If there WAS a push, we're in Random Vote Stage anyway, so why not? D. This is getting people to talk. E. I admitted I was wrong here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187339#post187339) but Mikey wanted to continue, so I obliged.

Mikey: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187341#post187341 If his quote was your response, as you said, " Also Mikey, there wasn't really anything useful to say at that point, so I figured I'd post something rather then nothing."

- - - Updated - - -

I just figured it out... You're saying his post was what brought out the first post! And you're still wrong! It even makes my first reply even MORE correct than before. That helps SOOO much, thanks.

Anyone who understands Mikey, I salute you.

Assassin
08-29-2014, 05:15 PM
/popcorn

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 05:58 PM
First thing's first. There's a TL;DR at the end.

I will get started.

My post Here.

This post completely neglected me saying " Why not continue to scum hunt knowing your pool of suspects is even smaller." The conversation revolved around lynching a known vt or at least one that claimed to be vt. Therefor, your reason for lynching the person who claimed vt is based solely off the fact that you think one of two things.. 1. They are vt or 2. they are maf. Given the latter, my statement revolved around letting people know that, despite knowing who we will lynch, we shouldn't prematurely lynch. Prematuraly as in.. rush it and quick lynch.

Again, you ignored that part of my post you replied to. Thus, i came to a general and quick conclusion that you were subtly suggesting more people vote for minj. You know the guy who had not even claimed VT to begin with.

You're 100% correct. I ignored that part. I agree. Don't lynch someone you trust. If you trust them, hunt elsewhere. My problem was in the premise. Just because you're willing to lynch a VT doesn't mean you trust them. My point was, the willingness to hit a VT has nothing to do with trusting their claim.

Also, as you say, minj hasn't claimed VT, so how am I pushing to have someone who doesn't fall into that category? 1+1 != i However, I will admit I would not have minded people voting for Minj, someone who had not claimed yet.

Here is your question you claimed i never responded too
"I'm now just curious what made you bring that up?"
First response
In this post was passes quote voting minjae and saying he wouldn't mind lynching a vt.
"There you go. Next time do it yourself you lazy fig."

Try "Next time, find it yourself." The problem I had was that you said "do it" which involves an action. As I was asking your THOUGHTS, there was never any action for me to take. Second, see my response to your first post explaining why you're wrong.

Second response

My third time now. Pass voted minjae while simultaneously stating that he wouldnt mind lynching a VT. The vote combined with that statement suggests that he assumes minjae is VT. If that is the case, i suggested it would be wise not to try and end the day fast. To wait a bit longer.

You see, if you'd actually used your words to make it clear like that, we'd have skipped to me calling you slow for other reasons! Like I said, not minding lynching a VT doesn't mean you assume they're VT. You are ONLY assuming that they aren't a town PR. It is the same exact claim a scum would make. Saying A does not neccisarily mean B. It MAY, but it is not REQUIRED. Secondly, no one was trying to end the day, quickly or not. We had 4 votes on Minj. One was your RVS. One was mine, based upon him (probably accidentally) soft claiming NOT Seer/Faith Healer. No one has even asked anyone else to vote. Plus, we haven't even gotten to L-1 or gotten a claim from Minj, which means we WOULD need more votes, since he's come out and said he has NOT soft claimed.

Now, as for the "my lying" portion. You are still incorrect and it is very clear given your reluctant behavior to stop this berating..

I admitted I was wrong here, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187339#post187339) but you said I was wrong about being wrong. I was more than willing to stop, you're the one who wouldn't let it go. You decided, rather than letting it go, to try to insult me again, lie about me, and say you meant what you said, which was not what you're saying you said.

that you are blind sided and skipping posts.

Do I really need to go through every line of every post and say "I agree with this" or "this doesn't matter with your premise being wrong" when replying to you?

That statement of mine is not a lie, it is an opinion, the way i view a persons behaviour. Did i use the word trust loosely? Perhaps but it does not negate the fact that it is an opinion and therefore can not be a lie.

It is presented as a fact. As you said it does NOT have any errors in semantics, you're NOW lying, because it's NOT posed as an opinion, and therefore CAN be a lie.

Secondly, this "lie" is your only talking point and the base of all your attacks on me. When in reality, even if it was questionable, it is miniscule and HARDLY worth noting at all. Its in relation to theory and how one person reads a player vs another.

Quite right. However, when someone is so bullheaded, and we are in RVS, it's as good of a lead as any.

So i conclude this blackmage, given your behavior.

You are not a town power role nor a town team. You would not be so vocal and childish if you were.

My past games would disagree with you.

I also personally conclude that you are not a werewolf, for the reason just stated.

That leaves VT and mafia. I do not think you are VT and here is why.
You were the first person to post. Your post was a very obvious post about what to do and not to do. By coming out the gate with "helpful advice" you attempted to win hearts and mines.
Why would you do that? Because as mafia, who can not night kill.. your only way to win is lead lynches on townies and werewolves. Your chance at winning is greatly reduced if you are not in charge or being listened to by a majority of town.
What you are doing right now is bashing me with senseless reasons.

If you are a VT then you are playing really bad and i suggest you let it go.

Wait, it's a scum play to make good plays? I'm rendered speechless. Also, why is it bad to push someone in the first day?

Your best post!

Why thank you.

had i said you contradicted yourself without cutting out the specific part and quoted it, im afraid you may not have understood. It is what you are asking of me, correct? to quote just the specific parts of posts?

Um, I don't see you saying I contradicted myself anywhere. I honestly DO NOT understand what you mean here.

"You were trying to reply to my post by quoting someone else, using their entire quote instead of just the relevant portions."
alas, you did.

Wat?

Im done with this ridiculous argument.

Don't leave me, I'm loney!

Oh, some other notes, Mikey says that my first post should be obvious, and still seems to believe it. Here's a fun fact for you all. In the first game Ibis did with Masons (Pokemon) Mikey outted his Mason buddy, before he'd even confirmed for this reason! (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/11043-Pokemon-Mafia-Gotta-Catch-em-scum!?p=162622#post162622) You see, it wasn't obvious for him after 4 games, and yet it seems he thinks it SHOULD be obvious for everyone.

Mikey, as much fun as it was to watch you, you've already convinced yourself you've "figured out" what I am, and I have my suspicions of what you are. As such, unless someone else wants us to continue this, I think we're done here. Much longer and I think I'd just get bored.

TL;DR Mikey used Mikey Language, I corrected him. He clarifies, I admit I was wrong. He answers a question of mine in Mikey Language, insults me and declares I wasn't wrong enough. Knowning exactly what he meant, I poke the bear and have some fun for the next few hours, mostly trying to teach him proper english. Eventually, after 3 attempts, he clarifies one of the piece of Mikey Langauge I didn't understand. He says he's done and I get bored, so I think this is "the end" on the game activity.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 06:08 PM
Trigger: There's no push. A. I enjoy this. B. Nothing is happening. C. If there WAS a push, we're in Random Vote Stage anyway, so why not? D. This is getting people to talk. E. I admitted I was wrong here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187339#post187339) but Mikey wanted to continue, so I obliged.

Mikey: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187341#post187341 If his quote was your response, as you said, " Also Mikey, there wasn't really anything useful to say at that point, so I figured I'd post something rather then nothing."

- - - Updated - - -

I just figured it out... You're saying his post was what brought out the first post! And you're still wrong! It even makes my first reply even MORE correct than before. That helps SOOO much, thanks.

Anyone who understands Mikey, I salute you.

this post makes no sense. I quoted pass's post because he voted minjae and said "If he is a VT, no big loss." In response to his post, i caveat and said that even if we decide to lynch an outted VT, we should not rush it.

- - - Updated - - -

i havnt had the opportunity to read your post yet.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 06:20 PM
The first half, I was still confused, it's wrong. You never said that. The second half is my Eureka moment, and is pointless in the light of my large post.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-29-2014, 06:45 PM
First thing's first. There's a TL;DR at the end.

You're 100% correct. I ignored that part. I agree. Don't lynch someone you trust. If you trust them, hunt elsewhere. My problem was in the premise. Just because you're willing to lynch a VT doesn't mean you trust them. My point was, the willingness to hit a VT has nothing to do with trusting their claim.

Also, as you say, minj hasn't claimed VT, so how am I pushing to have someone who doesn't fall into that category? 1+1 != i However, I will admit I would not have minded people voting for Minj, someone who had not claimed yet.

Try "Next time, find it yourself." The problem I had was that you said "do it" which involves an action. As I was asking your THOUGHTS, there was never any action for me to take. Second, see my response to your first post explaining why you're wrong.

You see, if you'd actually used your words to make it clear like that, we'd have skipped to me calling you slow for other reasons! Like I said, not minding lynching a VT doesn't mean you assume they're VT. You are ONLY assuming that they aren't a town PR. It is the same exact claim a scum would make. Saying A does not neccisarily mean B. It MAY, but it is not REQUIRED. Secondly, no one was trying to end the day, quickly or not. We had 4 votes on Minj. One was your RVS. One was mine, based upon him (probably accidentally) soft claiming NOT Seer/Faith Healer. No one has even asked anyone else to vote. Plus, we haven't even gotten to L-1 or gotten a claim from Minj, which means we WOULD need more votes, since he's come out and said he has NOT soft claimed.

I admitted I was wrong here, (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187339#post187339) but you said I was wrong about being wrong. I was more than willing to stop, you're the one who wouldn't let it go. You decided, rather than letting it go, to try to insult me again, lie about me, and say you meant what you said, which was not what you're saying you said.

Do I really need to go through every line of every post and say "I agree with this" or "this doesn't matter with your premise being wrong" when replying to you?

It is presented as a fact. As you said it does NOT have any errors in semantics, you're NOW lying, because it's NOT posed as an opinion, and therefore CAN be a lie.

Quite right. However, when someone is so bullheaded, and we are in RVS, it's as good of a lead as any.

My past games would disagree with you.

Wait, it's a scum play to make good plays? I'm rendered speechless. Also, why is it bad to push someone in the first day?

Why thank you.

Um, I don't see you saying I contradicted myself anywhere. I honestly DO NOT understand what you mean here.

Wat?

Don't leave me, I'm loney!

Oh, some other notes, Mikey says that my first post should be obvious, and still seems to believe it. Here's a fun fact for you all. In the first game Ibis did with Masons (Pokemon) Mikey outted his Mason buddy, before he'd even confirmed for this reason! (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/11043-Pokemon-Mafia-Gotta-Catch-em-scum!?p=162622#post162622) You see, it wasn't obvious for him after 4 games, and yet it seems he thinks it SHOULD be obvious for everyone.

Mikey, as much fun as it was to watch you, you've already convinced yourself you've "figured out" what I am, and I have my suspicions of what you are. As such, unless someone else wants us to continue this, I think we're done here. Much longer and I think I'd just get bored.

TL;DR Mikey used Mikey Language, I corrected him. He clarifies, I admit I was wrong. He answers a question of mine in Mikey Language, insults me and declares I wasn't wrong enough. Knowning exactly what he meant, I poke the bear and have some fun for the next few hours, mostly trying to teach him proper english. Eventually, after 3 attempts, he clarifies one of the piece of Mikey Langauge I didn't understand. He says he's done and I get bored, so I think this is "the end" on the game activity.

Your inability to understand the English language frightens me.
This entire push is based around the premise that you think my opinion is fact. I enjoy the flattery but i don't need it.

- - - Updated - - -

as i said, im not going to entertain your ridiculous banter any more. What you are doing is useless, you have changed your thoughts about this conversation, while i have been consistent. if you are town, it would be in your best interest to stop while you are ahead.

To appease you one last time, "do it" as in go find my reply to your question next time. You can read, i shouldn't have to do that for you.

Blackmage
08-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Actually, this all happened because you were unable to admit you made an error in the semantics of your statement.

Your failure to understand basic english is also a problem. Let us go back a few posts. To, oh, say, post 102. Now, I know you have issues with what some words mean but, let me explain what the first 4 words mean. First, there is Trigger. That's someone's Name. Next, we have "There's". This is a contraction meaning "there is". It's suggesting that something happens. Next, we have "no" this is a negative. This, when added to the prior word, means that something is NOT happening. Finally, we have "push". This means, trying to get votes, in this context.

I'm telling trigger that I'm NOT pushing. Now, I know this is hard to understand, but it does have far reaching concequences. It means that the last statement you just made is false, because the premise is wrong. It's also wrong, because you came out and stated that your opinion is fact, but that's another lesson, for later.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't asking for you to find a reply, I was asking for your thoughts. There was no action implied.

Passarelli
08-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Mikey, I wasn't saying I trust him. In fact I do not trust him at all with that silly soft claiming bullshit. My point was that if he was softclaiming and a VT at that and you do not trust him, then he should definitely be the target to lynch before anyone else claims.

Blackmage got what I was saying 100%

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-30-2014, 02:12 AM
Mikey, I wasn't saying I trust him. In fact I do not trust him at all with that silly soft claiming bullshit. My point was that if he was softclaiming and a VT at that and you do not trust him, then he should definitely be the target to lynch before anyone else claims.

Blackmage got what I was saying 100%

As i had previously stated a few posts back, the word "trust" may have been misplaced when trying to portray my opinion. The use of the word "trust" was not to convey absolute trust but "ssoft" or "claim" clear. As in, if someone claims VT, they are not 100% clear but for the time beining, provided they havnt done anything scummy, you have a lowered suspect pool and continue scum hunting on diffrent players. It is a common tactic im sure you are aware of, process of elimination. At the end, you will have a clear indication of what does and does not add up.

Additionally, minjae never claimed VT, when i was saying what i said, i was using rhetoric. Unless of course you interpreted is as minaje, thus proclaiming that you believed he soft claimed VT.

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2014, 04:46 PM
sooo vote Minjae?

BladeTwinSwords
09-01-2014, 04:53 PM
At this point, something NEEDS to happen. We aren't getting anywhere.

CYBER
09-01-2014, 09:21 PM
At this point, something NEEDS to happen. We aren't getting anywhere.

was that a subtle hit to a daytime sniper, desperado, etc to do smthn ? >:O

oh yeah... this is the monster game, there's nothing to spice it up in daytime but our lovely words.

I just STILL don't fucking udnerstand what mikey and BM are argueing about. I thought it was abotu trigger, but they derailed into english bashing...

what was the point of all this nway...

also, fuck this game, it's boring as fuck, TALK PEAPOL

Blackmage
09-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Cyber: I was bored, Mikey wanted a fight, so I amused myself. There is NOTHING of importance in that conversation. Well, not unless you think myself being argumentative is basis to figure out what my role is :)

Passarelli
09-01-2014, 09:41 PM
I don't know so much about you Blackmage, but I remember the last time Mikey picked a fight over something stupid, was wrong, and refused to admit it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
The problem is i did not even start that stupid squabble.

Passarelli
09-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Doesn't matter. You still argued over stupid shit, was wrong, and refused to admit it.

Unvote

Vote Mikey

You were Scum that time. I wonder if you are scum this time too?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 01:24 AM
Doesn't matter. You still argued over stupid shit, was wrong, and refused to admit it.

Unvote

Vote Mikey

You were Scum that time. I wonder if you are scum this time too?

Use your brain. What was a wrong about? I conveyed a message to town regarding not quick lynching. It is in my honest opinion that for all intensive purpose, if someone thinks another is VT, they should focus there attentions elsewhere for the time being.
The argument between me and blackmage holds no grounds, as it was an argument over opinion and theory.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know so much about you Blackmage, but I remember the last time Mikey picked a fight over something stupid, was wrong, and refused to admit it.

You are basing your vote off the above quote?
Seriously? You admit to not understanding the stupid argument, yet you vote me.

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, i have already said several times now that my use of trust could have been done diffrently. I had no idea that when you people read the word you would immediately correlate it with absolute trust. The act of lynching someone when the town suspects the person being lynched is VT, means that somewhere in your brain, you "trust" or "expect" to get a VT lynch result. It does not mean that you dont suspect the person could be something other VT and was lying.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize, it was cyber who had no idea what the stupid argument about. Your post i quoted is a perfect example of poor meta, used to justify a vote.

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Yep, I'm now willing to bed that you are scum. Your post is just hilarious.

Use your brain. What was a wrong about? I conveyed a message to town regarding not quick lynching. It is in my honest opinion that for all intensive purpose, if someone thinks another is VT, they should focus there attentions elsewhere for the time being.
The argument between me and blackmage holds no grounds, as it was an argument over opinion and theory.

This isn't so bad and I likely would have unvoted had you stopped here. But...

You are basing your vote off the above quote?
Seriously? You admit to not understanding the stupid argument, yet you vote me.

No, I never said I didn't understand the argument. I said I wasn't sure about Blackmage but that I had seen you act this way before. You keep trying to twist peoples statements to suit you even though they are not saying what you want them to say.

Furthermore, i have already said several times now that my use of trust could have been done diffrently. I had no idea that when you people read the word you would immediately correlate it with absolute trust. The act of lynching someone when the town suspects the person being lynched is VT, means that somewhere in your brain, you "trust" or "expect" to get a VT lynch result. It does not mean that you dont suspect the person could be something other VT and was lying.
[/quote]

Mikey, you are saying that I had said I expected him to be a VT. I never said that. I said that I would be fine with him being lynched if he ended up being a VT but that randomly going around and getting people to l-2 or l-1 so they feel pressure to claim is not good, since people claiming helps scum.

- - - Updated - - -

It might have been a meta, but it was your reaction that you just gave that I was looking for.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Yep, I'm now willing to bed that you are scum. Your post is just hilarious.

This isn't so bad and I likely would have unvoted had you stopped here. But...

No, I never said I didn't understand the argument. I said I wasn't sure about Blackmage but that I had seen you act this way before. You keep trying to twist peoples statements to suit you even though they are not saying what you want them to say.

Mikey, you are saying that I had said I expected him to be a VT. I never said that. I said that I would be fine with him being lynched if he ended up being a VT but that randomly going around and getting people to l-2 or l-1 so they feel pressure to claim is not good, since people claiming helps scum.[/QUOTE]

Why did you skip that last part of my post? Selective reading?
Ill take your bet, you refrain from playing in the next 5 games if i turn up fucking town.

- - - Updated - - -

you messed up your quotes....

- - - Updated - - -

As i stated before, you are trying to justify your vote using piss poor meta.
My response is reasonable and civil.

- - - Updated - - -

anyways. Do me a favor and re-read my post you seem to think sells me out as mafia. It appears you missed a part entirely.
Additionally, i am not mafia and even if i was you are stupid for voting me. Towns priority is lynching the werewolfs, the mafia can not kill.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize, it was cyber who had no idea what the stupid argument about. Your post i quoted is a perfect example of poor meta, used to justify a vote.
Here, in case you miss it again.

This quote is pulled from a post made prior to your ridiculous revelation. I made a mistake, mixing up you and cyber, as cybers post was the last post i read before replying to you.

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 01:45 AM
I didn't skip anything, you had updated your post by the time I finished mine. Skipping the very last update is pretty common when you make it as the person prior is writing a post. Maybe wait a couple minutes between updates.

Also, when did I say mafia? I don't remember calling you mafia at all. I called you scum.

Finally, you mixing me up with Cyber is not only laughable, but irreverent at this point. Your reaction has me reading scum all day long. I'm heading to bed now and I'll reread the thread to see that clue that you left tomorrow.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 01:55 AM
I didn't skip anything, you had updated your post by the time I finished mine. Skipping the very last update is pretty common when you make it as the person prior is writing a post. Maybe wait a couple minutes between updates.

Also, when did I say mafia? I don't remember calling you mafia at all. I called you scum.

Finally, you mixing me up with Cyber is not only laughable, but irreverent at this point. Your reaction has me reading scum all day long. I'm heading to bed now and I'll reread the thread to see that clue that you left tomorrow.

then you are horrible at reading.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, it is actually laughable, considering you two ride each others dicks. You do it so much, you mine as well both be the same person.

Bottom line, i am not mafia nor werewolf.
You are bad at reading people, unless in this particular case, you are mafia or werewolf.

You have only 2 reasons for voting me, that i personally suspect.
First being shit poor meta.
Second being, a mistake i made that was corrected before you even replied.

So, at the end of the day, i really have no viable reason to be voting for me. Unless ofc, you wish to explain your reasons beyond what i just layed out. Im going to predict that there is no other reason.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 02:12 AM
you* really have no viable reason

SCRIBBLE
09-02-2014, 05:33 AM
Can we get a vote count?

Sin
09-02-2014, 07:31 AM
Vote Count 1.02
minjae(2)
DJ_MikeyRevile(2)
Not Voting(7) - BladeTwinSwords, Cyber, minjae, brett friggin favre, Phil, Scribble, Trigger Unhappy

Vote History:
Assassin - minjae
Blackmage - minjae, UNVOTE, DJ_MikeyRevile
BladeTwinSwords -
Cyber -
DJ_MikeyRevile - minjae
hoshiro - minjae, UNVOTE
minjae -
brett friggin favre -
Passarelli - minjae, UNVOTE, DJ_MikeyRevile
Phil -
Scribble -
Trigger Unhappy -

Mod notes:
Nemesis can no longer play the game due to personal matters. Brett has been substituted in his place.

phil.™
09-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Sorry for afk all weekend. Labor day weekend, spent all day yesterday to sleep it off, and now spending all day today to sleep it off again.
vote mikey

Mikey, your posts are so, "defensive". When BM posted the very first post, you ranted about it being a filler. Everything you are saying is pretty much a filler.
You wanted a scum hunt, you seem scummy.

Going back to bed to sleep off this hangover.

Nemesis
09-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks Brett!

Trigger Unhappy
09-02-2014, 08:13 AM
does this mean we are obligated to vote for Brett now??

Vote Mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Perhaps im defensive because im being attacked from all sides with blank accusations.

Am I the only mother fucker here who thinks it natural to put my fists up when im being attacked?
You know what, fine. Vote for me. I wont complain when pass looses his bet and you all look like fucking morons. It will be yet another lesson in the ibis mafia book. Read the whole entire thread.

Blackmage, please learn how discern rhetoric from whatever the fuck it is you interpreted from my post.

I would like to here one lwgitimate reason to vote me, aside from shit poor meta, something non of you haveexecuted correctly thus far.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Mikey isn't a maf. I can confirm as such, even though I was trying to hold off.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Phil, go back and read. I was not ranting. His post was obvious information anyone can get from the sign up thread. Additionally....it is technically wrong according to the mafia scum wiki, regarding the pgo role. His post was opinion as there are several strats with the masons and pgo that are done the complete oppisite of what he said.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Im going to go back and read his first post. After reading the strats, im pretty sure what he suggested is scummy as fuck and risks the other town power roles.

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Mikey isn't a maf. I can confirm as such, even though I was trying to hold off.

So he is a werewolf then?

Also, why are you claiming?! He is at L-3. Sigh. 4 votes may seem like a lot, but it really isn't.

Going to go back and reread now since I have the morning off.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Ok phil, go read his post then read up on pgo strats.
Pgo kills all roles that visit it, except the role blocker in the game.
Now, knowing the above, lets say hrmm, I was the pgo. The behaviour black mage and pass have displayed coupled with there ridiculous reasoning for why they think im scum, while surly result in the seer investigating me tonight. What do you think would happen if the seer did such a thing? Or even the faith healer for that matter.

Ill reiterate what iv said a couple of times now.
I am not scum.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Now, knowing the above, lets say hrmm, I was the pgo. The behaviour black mage and pass have displayed coupled with there ridiculous reasoning for why they think im scum, while surly result in the seer investigating me tonight. What do you think would happen if the seer did such a thing? Or even the faith healer for that matter.

I am not scum.

Yeah this seems like they were trying to throw the blame off and have someone snipe themselves by investigating us.
Unvote
Vote blackmage

minjae
09-02-2014, 09:46 AM
I'm leaning towards blackmage. Unless Mikey is tricking us all.

Vote Blackmage

But what if neither is mafia? O.O
I guess we can go from here and see how it goes.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 09:47 AM
I'd be VERY interested in reading these strats for playing PGO vs a cultfia in an open setup. Could you share a link please?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 09:50 AM
I'd be VERY interested in reading these strats for playing PGO vs a cultfia in an open setup. Could you share a link please?

unvote

Google is your best friend. He will provide you with knowledge as he did for me.

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 09:57 AM
Wrong color Mikey. Yellow is for no lynch.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm leaning towards blackmage. Unless Mikey is tricking us all.

Vote Blackmage

But what if neither is mafia? O.O
I guess we can go from here and see how it goes.

Mikey isn't I can say so with aboslute certanty.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Here's the thing about our PRs. All of them are weak EXCEPT the PGO. Keeping the one that needs to be hidden SHOULD have been our objective.

Our Faith healer works only in the following situation. Healing someone who was targeted, either for a kill, or by a weak WW who fails. Supposing the WW always choose to convert, which unless they are going for mama vamp, is the most obvious choice, this means he has at best a 25% chance of healing. When added to the about 10% chance of choosing the correct target, and the possibility of being RB'd...

Our Seer gets weaker each night. There is only 1 WW worth finding. Every day past the first, with a possible additional werewolf, we get one further away from finding the head. Plus, as soon as he outs himself to kill a WW, he's dead, or most likely converted by the head.

Our Vig, if he gets converted, outs the PGO. He's more likely to hit a townie first the first couple nights, and even if he finds the head WW, something he can't be sure of between the chances he gets RB'd or the target get's protected, he'd have to shoot them two nights in a row.

Yes, we risk our Seer and FH, but the odds of the PGO being useful are higher than either of those two.

In case anyone didn't figure it out, Mikey and Assassin are either the masons, or a pair of scum. I was figuring Mikey was the Vig, actually, but now given his vehement claims, I'm guessing he's actually the PGO.

Mikey: No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - pgo cultfia - did not match any documents.

and pgo cult mafia gives me plent of games, but no useful strategies on the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

related

unvote

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 10:11 AM
well then I guess
Unvote

Going to wait and see if assassin gets counter claimed, if not that should clear both him and Mikey and make things even easier for Scum. Why they claimed at L-3 is beyond me. Now they are going after Blackmage and he will likely claim and we will be there with 4/8 town at least softclaimed.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Wrong color Mikey. Yellow is for no lynch.

Fuck you...... i get it I get it. Laugh at the color blind guy.

unvote

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Can I just say, the only one I got right at MEPS was the "are you blind" circle?

Assassin
09-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Fuck you...... i get it I get it. Laugh at the color blind guy.

unvote

Still wrong brother. "" use that.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit. COLOR="#00FF00" [/COLOR] don't forget to bracket the first one.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Here's the thing about our PRs. All of them are weak EXCEPT the PGO. Keeping the one that needs to be hidden SHOULD have been our objective.

Our Faith healer works only in the following situation. Healing someone who was targeted, either for a kill, or by a weak WW who fails. Supposing the WW always choose to convert, which unless they are going for mama vamp, is the most obvious choice, this means he has at best a 25% chance of healing. When added to the about 10% chance of choosing the correct target, and the possibility of being RB'd...

Our Seer gets weaker each night. There is only 1 WW worth finding. Every day past the first, with a possible additional werewolf, we get one further away from finding the head. Plus, as soon as he outs himself to kill a WW, he's dead, or most likely converted by the head.

Our Vig, if he gets converted, outs the PGO. He's more likely to hit a townie first the first couple nights, and even if he finds the head WW, something he can't be sure of between the chances he gets RB'd or the target get's protected, he'd have to shoot them two nights in a row.

Yes, we risk our Seer and FH, but the odds of the PGO being useful are higher than either of those two.

In case anyone didn't figure it out, Mikey and Assassin are either the masons, or a pair of scum. I was figuring Mikey was the Vig, actually, but now given his vehement claims, I'm guessing he's actually the PGO.

Mikey: No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - pgo cultfia - did not match any documents.

and pgo cult mafia gives me plent of games, but no useful strategies on the first page.

- - - Updated - - -

related

unvote

I never argued that it was a bad plan. Despite the inherent risks had this push never happened. It appears you put one and two together and figured out now, after everything thats happened, that it wont work that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Still wrong brother. "" use that.

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit. COLOR="#00FF00" [/COLOR] don't forget to bracket the first one.

Wth.. that iant even yellow! Its lime!

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck colors
Seriously

unvote

brett friggin favre
09-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Confirmed, I'll catch up at some point today

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 10:23 AM
The vig wouldnt have to shoot him two nights in a row. Of vig shoots and does not hit, he claims and foses who he shot. If the fh dosnt cc it as a protection. You lynch the ww.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Ok, I agree 100%. There are no flaws in a plan that outs two PRs.

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Also, if they are lying, the real masons should claim but not reveal which is actually the pgo. I'm not sure why Mikey felt the need to reveal that much information. Just knowing that he was one of the masons would have been enough to clear him if he wasn't counter claimed. Now he pretty much signed Assassin's death warrant. Sigh.

BladeTwinSwords
09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
That's what happens when you get voted on. Some panic and claim or they lie to cover their own tracks. For now I'm not going to vote since I have absolutely zero information to go on besides playstyles.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 11:02 AM
yeah I'm probably done for tonight. :( sad panda.

hoshiro-
09-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Yeah this seems like they were trying to throw the blame off and have someone snipe themselves by investigating us.
Unvote
Vote blackmage

Or both you and mikey are mafia or werewolves that's why you are trying to cover for him

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, blackmage already adresses it

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Or both you and mikey are mafia or werewolves that's why you are trying to cover for him

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, blackmage already adresses it

Then why hasnt anyone cced....

Assassin
09-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Yeah no..let em try

Trigger Unhappy
09-02-2014, 04:08 PM
welp... GG town...

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 06:10 PM
welp... GG town...

This.

Mikey, why did you claim pgo instead of simply claiming mason? Noone counter claiming you would have cleared you and your partner AND you both would have been protected from night kills since the werewolves wouldn't take a chance. Now the Vig is as good as dead >_>

I'll give it to midnight for someone to counterclaim, then I'm back onto Minjae.

CYBER
09-02-2014, 08:49 PM
This.

Mikey, why did you claim pgo instead of simply claiming mason? Noone counter claiming you would have cleared you and your partner AND you both would have been protected from night kills since the werewolves wouldn't take a chance. Now the Vig is as good as dead >_>

I'll give it to midnight for someone to counterclaim, then I'm back onto Minjae.

because mikey and assassin's claims only confirms that both are MASON, because if they just went and claimed that they know eachother on town side, i.e mason, and no other mason counter claimed for an EASY lynch (for example the REAL PGO claims that he's a MASOn, without saying he's the pgo, to protect himself at night).

Now here's the thing pass, EVEN IF mikey just claimed "suppose i'm erghh the pgo" ... we really have no way of telling if mikey is ACTUALLY the pgo while assassin is the vig.
For all we know, mikey is RoleSwapping with Assassin so that the werewolves try to recruit the vig, and then get fucked over when it's actually the PGO roleswapped.

Now this is wifom: did mikey RS pgo with with assassin to protect the vig from conversion? did he know that someone would see his pgo claim as "too much information for scum" like you are now and actually claimed his own role? or did he know that we'd think about that possibility and actualyl RS ...etc...

it's wifom man. His claim of pgo, even if it sounds dumb, is actually STILL protected.
Because unless the WW head or vamps go for one of them, they still have no way of telling who is what. and that would still be a 50% chance to get fucked over early in game and losing their a big chunk of their faction with a pgo coutner attack...

i'll believe mikey and assassin are town... for now. and if they are smart, they would know that if they tried to commuinicate with eachtoher at night and the other is dodging the communications, then that means that the latter was converted, and they should IMMEDIATELY let the rest of the town know...

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 08:57 PM
That is true and what I'd expect if they would have had a night to prepare. Either way, I read them wrong since it doesn't look like they will be CCed. Sorry Mikey. Good thing I didn't take your bet ; p

Assassin
09-03-2014, 06:42 AM
I love wine /drink

phil.™
09-03-2014, 07:14 AM

I am not scum.
Re-read. Thank you for that, and delayed time response. Been in bed all day yesterday recovering.
unvote
You came off really defensive when being attacked, that is all.

then I'm back onto Minjae.
Yeahhh, i'm gonna say min is most likely town. Why? His style of play is NOT anything like other games. Yeah i know don't take other games blah blah, but his erratic game play with "supposedly" soft claims and random "fact" lines, if he get's lynched i dont really think he cares.

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Forgot all about revoting for Minjae

Vote Minjae

minjae
09-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Forgot all about revoting for Minjae

Vote Minjae

LOLOL. I feel like you're mafia. My vote goes to you =]

Vote Pass

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Yep, Minjae is a WW. That slip.

Too many people have claimed this day already. Hopefully minjae is the alpha so town still stands a chance.

minjae
09-03-2014, 10:29 AM
What slip? I said what I meant. No slippage there.

Like I said earlier.
Fact, at least one mafia voted for me. (Blackmage, Mikey, Pass, Ass)

I'm thinking that you may be a WW trying to place a target on me.

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Dumbtells are dumb. Your slip is that you called me mafia rather then scum as there is a difference there. Mafia are not the immediate threat, the werewolves are. I would just rather not claim or force anyone else to do so since there is only 1 other role immune to conversion.

minjae
09-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Hm weird. I thought scum and mafia were the same. But I guess they are in fact different.

Either way, almost everyone is susceptible to conversion...

Assassin
09-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Almost...

Trigger Unhappy
09-03-2014, 12:38 PM
unvote

Re-reading we need to find head were for any chance of win.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 12:45 PM
unvote

Lol I never have a problem finding head....poor kids these days.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 12:50 PM
Hm weird. I thought scum and mafia were the same. But I guess they are in fact different.

Either way, almost everyone is susceptible to conversion...

The colors, Duke, the colors!

Lol I never have a problem finding head....poor kids these days.

I am glad to hear craigslist has been successful for you.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 01:14 PM
The colors, Duke, the colors!

I am glad to hear craigslist has been successful for you.

That reminds me, I do still owe your mother the nickel from last nights handy. She's really lost her game as of late, I may go down to paying her in pennies.

Sin
09-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Vote Count 1.03
minjae(1)
Blackmage(2)
Not Voting(4) - BladeTwinSwords, Cyber, brett friggin favre, Scribble

Vote History:
Assassin - minjae, UNVOTE, Blackmage
Blackmage - minjae, UNVOTE, DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE
BladeTwinSwords -
Cyber -
DJ_MikeyRevile - minjae, UNVOTE
hoshiro - minjae, UNVOTE
minjae - Blackmage
brett friggin favre -
Passarelli - minjae, UNVOTE, DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE, minjae
Phil - DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE
Scribble -
Trigger Unhappy - DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE

Mod notes:
None for now.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 01:54 PM
How weird 4 people not voting, and we have 4 people who are mafia under two teams..

minjae
09-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Sin, I voted for pass. But maybe that's cause I didn't unvote. I'm so confused.

Unvote

Just in case...for now.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
That reminds me, I do still owe your mother the nickel from last nights handy. She's really lost her game as of late, I may go down to paying her in pennies.

You are one broke and lonely dude if you are in debt for a five cent hand job. Desperate enough to put a five cent hand job on credit and having less money than the majority of the homeless population, no wonder you pay an elderly woman for affection as I doubt anyone else would give you the time of day.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Mhmm shes good too. Well was and it was more didnt care enough to do so then anything

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Mhmm shes good too. Well was...

Stop getting handjobs from corpses.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Mhmm shes good too. Well was and it was more didnt care enough to do so then anything

Everyone needs love, even if you are only able to get it from the arthritic, pay-to-play demographic. I can only guess my mom as a thing for the impoverished and uneducated, maybe she has a fetish for retards. Either way, I am glad you fulfill those desires for her.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 07:54 PM
Absolutely and i fill her with my love juice

CYBER
09-03-2014, 10:25 PM
... how did this monster game turn into a lonely handjobs game?
And why haven't I been included in this?

Happy time, 50 pesos.

-------------

ok let's see:
we have 4 STARTING scum.
we started in day mode, so no conversions happened yet.
so we are still at 4 scum.

Mikey and assassin being the mason duo ( and most likely targets for the night if WW is gambling.)

we are 12 people. excluding the dynamic duo, we have 4 out of 10 people MORE likely to be scum.

Im speaking here on MY behalf, so don't go thinking i'm shoving unconfirmed info, but i know "I" am town.

That leaves me with 4 out of 9 people to chose from for about a 45% chance to hit a scum.

so obviously the only "logical" choice here.
Vote Brett.

Because he's in nemesis's shoes. yup. seems perfectly logical to me.

phil.™
09-04-2014, 09:25 AM
I am not convinced on anyone still, well 1 person I have my eye on.
Votes on bm, i'm not convinced. He does say the obvious stuff, still needed to be said. That doesnt really make him scummy. Most of his posts were him and mikey fighting. Which was amusing.
Votes on minj; as i stated in my last post, his game play is too out there if you will. If he was werewolf or mafia, he wouldn't be splashing too much water.

Cyber, your take on probability and chances, that goes for all of us on the same probability, you would be part of that list. We all can say i know "I" am town, leaving a 4/9 45% chance to hit scum.

minjae
09-04-2014, 11:16 AM
I know I am town. Which apparently leaves a HIGHER % chance to hit scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we know Cyber is town, and Phil is town.

- - - Updated - - -

*WINK WINK*

Assassin
09-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I know I am town. Which apparently leaves a HIGHER % chance to hit scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we know Cyber is town, and Phil is town.

- - - Updated - - -

*WINK WINK*

Seems legit.

hoshiro-
09-04-2014, 02:23 PM
So from all that I could gather we only know one thing, and that is that everyone is town.

CYBER
09-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I am not convinced on anyone still, well 1 person I have my eye on.
Votes on bm, i'm not convinced. He does say the obvious stuff, still needed to be said. That doesnt really make him scummy. Most of his posts were him and mikey fighting. Which was amusing.
Votes on minj; as i stated in my last post, his game play is too out there if you will. If he was werewolf or mafia, he wouldn't be splashing too much water.

Cyber, your take on probability and chances, that goes for all of us on the same probability, you would be part of that list. We all can say i know "I" am town, leaving a 4/9 45% chance to hit scum.

yes i know that about the last part.
that's why i said " iam speaking for myself here, for my OWN math"

Basically, for EACH town leftover in that list, there's 45% chance to hit a scum.
For each SCUM in that list, there's only 2/9 chance to hit the OTHER scum faction. another 1/9 being their own partner. and the rest if a roughly 66% to kill off a random town.

hence my vote on brett is very much at 45% chance to hit a scum. I like my odds for now.

i know this doesn't make much sense, hell i got lost in my own reasoning there for a second. but the point is: from each TOWN perspective, whether it's you, me , or another town. there's exactly 45% chance of hitting a scum, which aren't that bad of an odds, especialyl when if you get near L-1 and someone claims some shit.
Then the numbers rise...

Passarelli
09-04-2014, 10:54 PM
yes i know that about the last part.
that's why i said " iam speaking for myself here, for my OWN math"

Basically, for EACH town leftover in that list, there's 45% chance to hit a scum.
For each SCUM in that list, there's only 2/9 chance to hit the OTHER scum faction. another 1/9 being their own partner. and the rest if a roughly 66% to kill off a random town.

hence my vote on brett is very much at 45% chance to hit a scum. I like my odds for now.

i know this doesn't make much sense, hell i got lost in my own reasoning there for a second. but the point is: from each TOWN perspective, whether it's you, me , or another town. there's exactly 45% chance of hitting a scum, which aren't that bad of an odds, especialyl when if you get near L-1 and someone claims some shit.
Then the numbers rise...

Cyber, scum's chances of hitting a power role go up as well if we force someone else to claim and that is why we should just lynch Minjae. I'm starting to be weary of you for trying to get a new wagon started when 3 people have already claimed, especially when 1 claimed VT which is what each of the scum would be claiming.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2014, 11:20 PM
... how did this monster game turn into a lonely handjobs game?
And why haven't I been included in this?

Happy time, 50 pesos.

-------------

ok let's see:
we have 4 STARTING scum.
we started in day mode, so no conversions happened yet.
so we are still at 4 scum.

Mikey and assassin being the mason duo ( and most likely targets for the night if WW is gambling.)

we are 12 people. excluding the dynamic duo, we have 4 out of 10 people MORE likely to be scum.

Im speaking here on MY behalf, so don't go thinking i'm shoving unconfirmed info, but i know "I" am town.

That leaves me with 4 out of 9 people to chose from for about a 45% chance to hit a scum.

so obviously the only "logical" choice here.
Vote Brett.

Because he's in nemesis's shoes. yup. seems perfectly logical to me.

sorry i haven't been too active in this game. i read up on the thread but i just don't feel like i have anything of value to add. i have no info from night 1 which could add anything to the discussion. pretty much everything's been said. i'm just kinda waiting around for there to be a consensus and hopefully we'll have more to go on for day 2.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Cyber, scum's chances of hitting a power role go up as well if we force someone else to claim and that is why we should just lynch Minjae. I'm starting to be weary of you for trying to get a new wagon started when 3 people have already claimed, especially when 1 claimed VT which is what each of the scum would be claiming.

Minjae never claimed. The closest thing to a claim he made was saying 'town needs me'

Assassin
09-05-2014, 10:14 AM
which we all know is probably just blowing smoke.

hoshiro-
09-05-2014, 10:22 AM
So we can all agree that mikey and ass are both pro-town right? Then right I really suspect Phil and trigger who both voted for mikey and both unvoted and has both been quiet ever since

Assassin
09-05-2014, 10:33 AM
That is true actually, care to explain boys?

Trigger Unhappy
09-05-2014, 11:09 AM
That is true actually, care to explain boys?

not really.

Assassin
09-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Unvote
Vote Trig

Trigger Unhappy
09-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Unvote
Vote Trig

Assassin do you think I'm the head werewolf? Because otherwise your vote is wasted. My reason for voting and unvoting Mikey are pretty evident. Just read the thread.

Assassin
09-05-2014, 11:40 AM
You didn't offer any exlpanation, whether or not things seem obvious to you, they aren't to me (probably because we're partners but I digress), so to me it seems like your action was scummy. Most people that are town aligned would want their votes to be had for a specific reason, and if that reason is now debunked, have it known so the rest of the townies aren't thinking the same.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-05-2014, 11:41 AM
does this mean we are obligated to vote for Brett now??

Vote Mikey
What is evident here? You gave no reason for your vote.

Trigger Unhappy
09-05-2014, 11:45 AM
valid I guess, voted Mikey when he seemed defensive for no reason, unvoted when he was outed as mason. same as Pass and I assume Phil.

- - - Updated - - -

Does PGO kill anyone that visit them? Does this include Town PR?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm found the answer

phil.™
09-05-2014, 11:50 AM
So we can all agree that mikey and ass are both pro-town right? Then right I really suspect Phil and trigger who both voted for mikey and both unvoted and has both been quiet ever since

False. What makes you think they are town? Just because they talk a lot and seem like they are leading town? Remember what happened last time in the carol's game. Sin, ass, and min were all mafia's and sin was leading town.

I voted and unvoted for my reasons http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187729#post187729

You are thoroughly not reading through these games are you? You just seem to point out those who are a bit quiet, and try to get a lynch wagon on them. I've been noticing this.

Vote hosh

Trigger Unhappy
09-05-2014, 11:56 AM
unvote

here is my post where i gave my unvote fyi.

- - - Updated - - -

False. What makes you think they are town? Just because they talk a lot and seem like they are leading town? Remember what happened last time in the carol's game. Sin, ass, and min were all mafia's and sin was leading town.

I voted and unvoted for my reasons http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12633-Mafia-Game-Monster-Mash-(Hosted-by-Sin-and-What)?p=187729#post187729

You are thoroughly not reading through these games are you? You just seem to point out those who are a bit quiet, and try to get a lynch wagon on them. I've been noticing this.

Vote hosh

Its been his MO since he started.

phil.™
09-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Its been his MO since he started.

His MO? His Missouri?
What abbreviation is MO?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-05-2014, 12:01 PM

Vote hosh
Have YOU been reading?

Me and assassin are claimed... no one has or will cc mason. Wtf are you smoking? You two are making it pretty obvious you are working together. Agree even more on everything, it will help your cause.

- - - Updated - - -

If your still convinced im lying, why did you even unvote me? Because the wagon died?

Trigger Unhappy
09-05-2014, 12:04 PM
modus operandi

- - - Updated - - -

Have YOU been reading?

Me and assassin are claimed... no one has or will cc mason. Wtf are you smoking? You two are making it pretty obvious you are working together. Agree even more on everything, it will help your cause.

- - - Updated - - -

If your still convinced im lying, why did you even unvote me? Because the wagon died?

Yeah Phil, It's pretty well established that Ass and Mikey are Town now.

phil.™
09-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Have YOU been reading?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, sorry. I was re-reading during that time of the post. Finished re-reading where ass fucked up.

Assassin
09-05-2014, 08:46 PM
I didnt fuck up

phil.™
09-05-2014, 08:55 PM
You claimed way too early without even being heated on. In previous games, I had to have my partner claim for me when I was L-1 away.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I retract. You didn't fuck up completely. We now can narrow down minus 2 players to hit scum or werewolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though hosh is trying to focus his lynch on people who don't talk much, he could be either or roles, partnered with minj. Hence his "hahah i feel bad for min. Unvote min" statement."

So my game play, we can possibly keep scum hunting, or we can lynch scummy fucks. If hosh turns out mafia or werewolf, we target min next day.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm tipsy, don't think too much on this right now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-05-2014, 09:00 PM
You claimed way too early without even being heated on. In previous games, I had to have my partner claim for me when I was L-1 away.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I retract. You didn't fuck up completely. We now can narrow down minus 2 players to hit scum or werewolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though hosh is trying to focus his lynch on people who don't talk much, he could be either or roles, partnered with minj. Hence his "hahah i feel bad for min. Unvote min" statement."

So my game play, we can possibly keep scum hunting, or we can lynch scummy fucks. If hosh turns out mafia or werewolf, we target min next day.

- - - Updated - - -

....We have already established that we are -2 from the suspect pool. Cyber explained this and like half the players added too it.

unvote
Vote Phil

- - - Updated - - -

you are either... accusing people of doing things you are honestly neglecting to do or you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

i wont pass up the possibility that you lack the ability to multi task. aka, playing 2 different games.

hoshiro-
09-05-2014, 09:22 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha no Phil. I've already established the fact that the reason I unvoted Minj was that it was only a joke vote and had plan to unvote him right away. I only said "I feel bad for Minj" because I saw that he already many votes on him when the game just started. And It's not the reason I unvoted him.

phil.™
09-05-2014, 09:43 PM
....We have already established that we are -2 from the suspect pool. Cyber explained this and like half the players added too it.

unvote
Vote Phil

- - - Updated - - -

you are either... accusing people of doing things you are honestly neglecting to do or you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

i wont pass up the possibility that you lack the ability to multi task. aka, playing 2 different games.

Wait what? I'm sorry, what do you mean we are minus 2 from suspect pool. You mean you were minus 2 from a lynch?

Do not provoke me from multi-tasking. I run a nationwide wholesale company to 40+ different States; with 10+ more accounts per state. I think i can differentiate between two forum mafia games.

Hahaha no Phil. I've already established the fact that the reason I unvoted Minj was that it was only a joke vote and had plan to unvote him right away. I only said "I feel bad for Minj" because I saw that he already many votes on him when the game just started. And It's not the reason I unvoted him.

Just scum hunting lol.
But my vote stands on you; you hostile racial slut.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Wait what? I'm sorry, what do you mean we are minus 2 from suspect pool. You mean you were minus 2 from a lynch?

Do not provoke me from multi-tasking. I run a nationwide wholesale company to 40+ different States; with 10+ more accounts per state. I think i can differentiate between two forum mafia games.

Just scum hunting lol.
But my vote stands on you; you hostile racial slut.

so then, being that you admit that multi tasking is a talent of yours, the only other explanation for you neglecting current events in this game, on several accounts... is because you are scum, attempting to either cast blame or give response in a generic way.

- - - Updated - - -

and no, if there is 12 players, we are -2 from suspect pool because of me and assassin. Implying that of the 10 that are left, 4 are scum.

phil.™
09-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Gotcha. Roger that.

Let's leave implying muilti-tasking out of this. As that is more of a personal thing, versus a mafia thing. You have your multi tasking purposes needed in your profession, as I do mine. Not relevant nor needed in context in this game.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Gotcha. Roger that.

Let's leave implying muilti-tasking out of this. As that is more of a personal thing, versus a mafia thing. You have your multi tasking purposes needed in your profession, as I do mine. Not relevant nor needed in context in this game.

Now you are deflecting. You have yet to answer my question.

- - - Updated - - -

this one

- - - Updated - - -

Vote hosh

Just prior, your reason for voting hosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, sorry. I was re-reading during that time of the post. Finished re-reading where ass fucked up.

Your response after the above quote, voting for a player based off not reading the thread.
Also after my question which is also quoted here.

Passarelli
09-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Phil, Minjae already softclaimed VT, which is what the werewolves and mafia would both do. Why do you want to put pressure on Hosh if you think Minjae is his partner?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Phil, Minjae already softclaimed VT, which is what the werewolves and mafia would both do. Why do you want to put pressure on Hosh if you think Minjae is his partner?

maybe to start, minjae never claimed anything.

Passarelli
09-06-2014, 01:08 AM
He only said how little fun being a VT was and his other comments.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-06-2014, 02:42 AM
He only said how little fun being a VT was and his other comments.

quote it word for word.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote where minjae claimed VT.

CYBER
09-06-2014, 02:56 AM
quote it word for word.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote where minjae claimed VT.

i actually remember minjae saying smthn along the lines of :

minj: "the VT life is hard"

-and that's when ppl said "did u just claim VT? because those claims make it an easy target for WWs"

minj: "nah i just said that the vt life is hard then ;) didn't claim :P"

ima try to find the post as soon as i can..

phil.™
09-06-2014, 06:52 AM
Now you are deflecting. You have yet to answer my question.

Yup. I unvoted without even reading. Saw 1 or two unvotes on you, thought okay mikey is clean and unvoted.

minjae
09-06-2014, 08:13 AM
If I was mafia, how fucking dumb would I be to "claim VT" after two votes on me. I didn't JUST start playing fools. Think more logically.
Like I said, take it as you will. I was stating facts.
I'm not gonna find what I wrote and quote myself.
You guys can find it if you want to "confirm" I "claimed".

Seeing how Pass is pushing SO hard to voting me. I'm going to go back to voting him.
Obviously mafia wants to hurry up and vote someone so they could go into n1.
Is Pass slippin up? I dunno, but he sure is pushing hard to vote me.

Unvote
(In case)

Vote Pass

Passarelli
09-06-2014, 08:31 AM
If I was mafia, how fucking dumb would I be to "claim VT" after two votes on me. I didn't JUST start playing fools. Think more logically.
Like I said, take it as you will. I was stating facts.
I'm not gonna find what I wrote and quote myself.
You guys can find it if you want to "confirm" I "claimed".

Seeing how Pass is pushing SO hard to voting me. I'm going to go back to voting him.
Obviously mafia wants to hurry up and vote someone so they could go into n1.
Is Pass slippin up? I dunno, but he sure is pushing hard to vote me.

Unvote
(In case)

Vote Pass

I just want to get out of this day without forcing out another claim. Mikey was the only person doing anything overtly scummy and he is now full cleared and increases the chances towns Power Roles will be hit.

Mikey, here you go.

It's a hard knock life.

Hosh has said nothing of value.
Nem a simple caveat.
Blade a simple caveat.
Nem, blade, blackmage, mikey, assassin. Conversation.
Pass, useless filler
Scribble is out spoken
Minj softs vt....

The above is a very very summed up version the types of posts those of us who have postes, posted... wow this english..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't see how you forgot. From those statements he is either scum or a VT. By the way, I'm very sorry Mikey. I reread and just saw Assassin's softclaim that you confirmed. Given, I wouldn't have read it like that unless I knew you were a mason or if you told me to look for it. Still, sorry : /

hoshiro-
09-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Bump.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-06-2014, 07:23 PM
I just want to get out of this day without forcing out another claim. Mikey was the only person doing anything overtly scummy and he is now full cleared and increases the chances towns Power Roles will be hit.

Mikey, here you go.

I really don't see how you forgot. From those statements he is either scum or a VT. By the way, I'm very sorry Mikey. I reread and just saw Assassin's softclaim that you confirmed. Given, I wouldn't have read it like that unless I knew you were a mason or if you told me to look for it. Still, sorry : /

the ..... at the end was to convey a sense of speculation. As i was not 100% positive he was actually soft claiming vt. He then later came and cleared the air by stating he had not softed anything.

Passarelli
09-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Then why would he have even brought it up? What he said--especially his first post--only makes sense if he were VT or had a partner.

Trigger Unhappy
09-07-2014, 09:33 AM
If he was a were why would he bring it up? It's just a stupid comment, one that would make me likely to vote for him if our PGO wasn't compromised. I think we need to look past Minjae for now.

Passarelli
09-07-2014, 05:47 PM
I don't see who else we could go after, and I don't want to force any other claims at this point. One of the immune roles is already outed. If more people are forced to claim, it only makes it easier for the werewolves to get a successful conversion.

Trigger Unhappy
09-07-2014, 06:32 PM
I'll go for Min if other people seem to. We are just in an unenviable position.

Assassin
09-08-2014, 01:23 PM
*******zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*********

Sin
09-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Vote Count 1.04
minjae(1)
Passarelli(1)
phil(1)
Trigger Unhappy(1)
brett friggin favre(1)
hoshiro-(1)
Not Voting(3) - BladeTwinSwords, brett friggin favre, Scribble

Vote History:
Assassin - minjae, UNVOTE, Blackmage, UNVOTE, Trigger Unhappy
Blackmage - minjae, UNVOTE, DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE
BladeTwinSwords -
Cyber - brett friggin favre
DJ_MikeyRevile - minjae, UNVOTE, phil
hoshiro - minjae, UNVOTE
minjae - Blackmage, UNVOTE, Passarelli
brett friggin favre -
Passarelli - minjae, UNVOTE, DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE, minjae
Phil - DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE, hoshiro-
Scribble -
Trigger Unhappy - DJ_MikeyRevile, UNVOTE

Mod notes:
None for now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-08-2014, 01:51 PM
This is getting ridiculous.
In my honest opinion, i suggest we vote for either phil or trigger. If we cannot agree to this, we NL.
I want the rest of you to out who you fos.

BladeTwinSwords
09-08-2014, 01:52 PM
As of right now? minj or phil.

minjae
09-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Unvote

I don't think Pass is mafia. But I can't be too sure.
I'm thinking either Ass or Black.

I'm still thinking one of the four that voted me are scum/mafia.

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2014, 02:35 PM
:( why me?

- - - Updated - - -

Thought we didn't want more claims?

Assassin
09-08-2014, 03:27 PM
unvote

- - - Updated - - -

Minj no for me. Go re read if you cant figure it out

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Anyone else got an opinion?? Blade? Nemesis?

hoshiro-
09-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Trig or Phil, vote phil

- - - Updated - - -

If one of them is mafia then the other one is sure to be too

Trigger Unhappy
09-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Lol why are you associating me with Phil?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually... Wow Hosh you chose the same FOS as Mikey?? Bandwagon much?

hoshiro-
09-08-2014, 05:33 PM
No, I was the one that pointed you guys first if actually remember

phil.™
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
No, I was the one that pointed you guys first if actually remember

You only point out those who are inactive. You bring absolutely nothing to the table.
Every other post from you is "hmmmm, what's your input <quiet player>, <quiet player>.

Assassin
09-09-2014, 10:02 AM
You only point out those who are inactive. You bring absolutely nothing to the table.
Every other post from you is "hmmmm, what's your input <quiet player>, <quiet player>.

Way to sidestep. I'm going to assume you and trig are a faction and that Hosh and Minj are probably the other.

Trigger Unhappy
09-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Again why are people lumping me together with Phil?

Vote Phil

Like I give a damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote Phil

Right now my guess is still on Minjae and now Hosh.

brett friggin favre
09-09-2014, 10:39 AM
ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck these never-ending day phases. let's get on with it

vote phil

hoshiro-
09-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Again why are people lumping me together with Phil?

Vote Phil

Like I give a damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Vote Phil

Right now my guess is still on Minjae and now Hosh.

Abandoning your partner to clear yourself?

Assassin
09-09-2014, 11:36 AM
Unvote
Vote Phil

phil.™
09-09-2014, 11:44 AM
I am strangely okay with this vote on me. Why? People like hosh needs to learn to scum hunt on day 1 and not look for the inactive for future games.
So go ahead, lynch me. I'll soft claim that you guys just lost a town pr. Learn from your mistakes... Hosh.

Trigger Unhappy
09-09-2014, 12:59 PM
I am strangely okay with this vote on me. Why? People like hosh needs to learn to scum hunt on day 1 and not look for the inactive for future games.
So go ahead, lynch me. I'll soft claim that you guys just lost a town pr. Learn from your mistakes... Hosh.

Yeah, this game is lost already.

CYBER
09-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't vote Phil...
Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

My fos right now are NOT :
PHIL, ASSASSIN, MIKEY, ME.

the rest are a hard read

But I still think Brett is a safe bet to lynch now because he is wearing Nemesis shoes.
Also his excuse to end the day on voting Phil... Yeah... Brett is usually more patient, like in the other active game.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit. Scribble is in this game too? Goddamn.

Unvote.
Vote scribble.

This must be done.

SCRIBBLE
09-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Oh, cyber.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-09-2014, 07:26 PM
unvote

Passarelli
09-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Unvote
Vote Phil

There are only 2 town sided power roles left and at this point I'd rather take the chance and say you are fishing. Not only that but now you are 100% useless and a liability. If you are a town sided power role, good fucking game, scum wins.

phil.™
09-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Unvote
Vote Phil

There are only 2 town sided power roles left and at this point I'd rather take the chance and say you are fishing. Not only that but now you are 100% useless and a liability. If you are a town sided power role, good fucking game, scum wins.

Was waiting for this from you pass.
Min is not confirmed, but his erratic game play and weird posts can really hint he is town. You kept, as kept, and kept pushing for a lynch for him.
Now you are pushing for me...

This game may have been designed for an equal win between town, werewolves or mafia, but y'all managed to mess up day 1 so badly that it's an automatic loss for town.

So fine everyone, lynch me. Waste a town or lynch on me, let mafia target another town, and werewolves convert. Or lynch next scummy person (pass) see he's either wolf or mafia, and give us pr a chance to win.

You are scummy as fuck not even giving town a chance.

Hosh I'm still into you.
unvote
[B]vote pass/B]

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking phone.

Hosh, I'm still onto* you.

I am not into you.

Scribbs bae, I'm into you still. Sext me.