PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Stereotyping Mafia Game!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

BladeTwinSwords
09-01-2014, 03:24 PM
The players in this game are as follows:

1. hosh
2. phil
3. Sin
4. Blackmage
5. Mickey
6. Stars
7. Pass
8. Cyber
9. Minj
10. Scrib
11. Trigger
12. Burt
13. Ass

Flavor text will not contain many hints as you all should figure things out yourself.

Not all stereotypes are bad. Some are quite good.

Avoid being a Nemesis (Racist).

Don't argue with me. I will modkill you and not replace you.

Please use proper format for Unvote, No Lynch, and Vote.

The game will begin on Night 1 to allow more talking during Day 1.

Roles are based off MafiaScum, EpicMafia, and my List of Roles from this forum.

You all know the other rules by now. Don't break them or you will be modkilled.

Days will have NO Deadline unless 75% of LIVING Players PM we requesting a 24 hour time limit enforcement.
Night Phases are limited to 48 hours (2 days.)

I will be sending out the Roles shortly.

Special Thanks to What for Input

hoshiro-
09-01-2014, 03:28 PM
wheres my role you whore

BladeTwinSwords
09-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Sending out roles NOW!

Passarelli
09-01-2014, 03:47 PM
in b4 confirmed.

BladeTwinSwords
09-01-2014, 04:01 PM
All Roles have been sent out. Say Confirmed or whatever in this thread. I need 75% of players to confirm to start the game.

If you have any questions about Roles, PM me or Steam me.

StarsMine
09-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Confermed

hoshiro-
09-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Confirmiendo that's mexican for something right?

- - - Updated - - -

vote minj

brett friggin favre
09-01-2014, 04:45 PM
confirmed

Trigger Unhappy
09-01-2014, 04:45 PM
confirmed

Sin
09-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Confirmed.

RVS:

VOTE ASSASSIN

SCRIBBLE
09-01-2014, 05:47 PM
confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-01-2014, 05:52 PM
confirmation is complete

CYBER
09-01-2014, 05:56 PM
hai l Confirmed.
And Inb4 I'm seen as a vilain:(

hoshiro-
09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
We all know cyber is mafia because he is mexican

BladeTwinSwords
09-01-2014, 07:14 PM
That's 75%.

So a bunch of different people walk into a bar. They get shitfaced, talk about, and pass out.

All of a sudden, they realize that there aren't enough seats in the cars to hold everyone.

You all decide that you need to kill of others to get those spots!

Night 1 Begins! Send in your actions. You have 48 hours to do so.

Blackmage
09-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Confirmed

Assassin
09-02-2014, 06:08 AM
confirmed

phil.™
09-02-2014, 07:48 AM
Confirmed.

minjae
09-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Confirmed. Sorry late.

BladeTwinSwords
09-02-2014, 11:15 AM
The Night seems to go pretty quickly. At the end of it all, there are some new alliances, some new information. You make a quick head check and notice that everyone is here.

I guess you all get a reprieve....for now.

Day 1 Begins!!! You all know how I do my Day shifts. If not, read the first post I made.

With 13 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch. It also takes 10 to enforce the Time Limit.

Sin
09-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Nice save. Looks like we got a Dr. House in the building.

Unless mafia stupidly nk'd.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Nice save. Looks like we got a Dr. House in the building.

Unless mafia stupidly nk'd.
Or it could be neither and instead a grudge killimg faggot hit a townie with a vest.

- - - Updated - - -

Lawl, I think this is the first time we have seen a deathless night.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, this flavor is .... not very revealing.

Sin
09-02-2014, 11:30 AM
If that is the case, said Individual should out please.

SCRIBBLE
09-02-2014, 11:31 AM
everybody hard claim. NOW.

Sin
09-02-2014, 11:33 AM
That's another issue. In Open Setups I can understand flavor text not holding any pertinent info, but in closed setups like this, ESPECIALLY, role madness setups, we need something to go off of. Otherwise it's just guesstimation.

For example: Tell us if there's some sort of "sniffing" around going on. Roleblocks taking place, shots fired, etc... Let us decipher what is fluff and what is relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

In cases like this, yes, hard claims (like "Oh I'm hit") are good strategy.

SCRIBBLE
09-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Blade could have done better with the flavor.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 11:38 AM
hard claims (like "Oh I'm hit") are good strategy.

vote cyber

minjae
09-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Well that was an interesting start lol

We little to no information..hrmmm

Assassin
09-02-2014, 12:18 PM

I'm mafia goon, go fuckyourself. CWUTIDIDTHAR?!

Sin
09-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Vote Assassin

Obvious reasoning.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Well that was an interesting start lol

We little to no information..hrmmm
Ofc we do, cyber is mafia. Pew pew.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Cheese in the house!

"Flavor text will not contain many hints as you all should figure things out yourself."

Only thing I see of interest is "some new alliances." Do we assume this is one of the few hints, or just suggesting mafia are talking now? No bastard means no cult, but we could have something like the Scum mentor or Epic's Mason.

Around half of us have posted and none of the aforementioned new information. Let's see if we still end up with a mostly random D1.

vote Brett As such, let's get the godfather!

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Im put to gether a list of all mikeysemites.
As gathered from the last blade game and this games set up

Cyber
Starsmine
Phil

Of these three one Is 100% mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheese in the house!

"Flavor text will not contain many hints as you all should figure things out yourself."

Only thing I see of interest is "some new alliances." Do we assume this is one of the few hints, or just suggesting mafia are talking now? No bastard means no cult, but we could have something like the Scum mentor or Epic's Mason.

Around half of us have posted and none of the aforementioned new information. Let's see if we still end up with a mostly random D1.

vote Brett As such, let's get the godfather!

Did I mot soft hard enough?

Doc didnt save, IM HIT!

brett friggin favre
09-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Bitch I haven't been mafia since we started playing again

DJ_MikeyRevile
Im put to gether a list of all mikeysemites.
As gathered from the last blade game and this games set up

Cyber
Starsmine
Phil

Of these three one Is 100% mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I mot soft hard enough?

Doc didnt save, IM HIT!

Me being hit means a. The mother fucker cant aim for shit (joke intended) b. Its cyber. Nuff said.
Could be stars as well, that anti mikey sentiment in the sign up thread makes it fairly obvious what his intentions were going to be had he gotten a killing role.

Sin
Any counter-claims to Mikey's hit?

Assassin
09-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Not here.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Bitch I haven't been mafia since we started playing again

I think its funny he thinks your mafia.
It adds... flavor.. to the game.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Mikey: Yes, you did. It's why I didn't talk about no night death. But it gives us nothing to go on, except that you're probably clear. It could be someone with a grudge, just as easily as someone who was trying to frame someone else. Or you could have been bussed. While you give us some information, you being shot, HOPEFULLY, isn't the information Blade was talking about.

Brett: That's exactly what a godfather would say.

minjae
09-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah I noticed it. Then Cyber it is.

Vote Cyber

I don't see how Mikey could be lying. If he's hit, he's hit.
I guess we'll see with Cyber.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Side note, forget the Mentor theory, Blade considers it bastard. Epic Mason is still possible.

Sin
09-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Did we all not learn from the past couple games about META?

For all we know Mikey and his gang of cronies may have No-Killed JUST so he could claim hit and gain the towns trust.

Mikey and Cyber have been running this "grudge" meta for the past like 3 games and it's getting pretty retarded. Focus. Mikey is NOT clear until everyone has spoken and no one has counter-claimed.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Did we all not learn from the past couple games about META?

For all we know Mikey and his gang of cronies may have No-Killed JUST so he could claim hit and gain the towns trust.

Mikey and Cyber have been running this "grudge" meta for the past like 3 games and it's getting pretty retarded. Focus. Mikey is NOT clear until everyone has spoken and no one has counter-claimed.

No, wrong wrong wrong. The grudge killing happened once, in blades last game.
Both cyber and stars proclaimed that I will die n1 in the start up thread.

Meta? Sure but we gotta start somewhere.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Why would everyone claiming clear him? Some of the time godfather is bulletproof anyway. He also hasn't said a bulletproof vest is his only attribute, so even if he DOES get CC'd, he still might be clear. He did a very good soft claim that gave us some information about the night. Don't be hasty in using it alone to clear or damn him in any case.

Sin
09-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Meta? Sure but we gotta start somewhere.

Why are you arguing with me?

Where we start? Who's hit, and who counter-claims. Then we lynch between the counters. Simple!

- - - Updated - - -

Why would everyone claiming clear him? Some of the time godfather is bulletproof anyway. He also hasn't said a bulletproof vest is his only attribute, so even if he DOES get CC'd, he still might be clear. He did a very good soft claim that gave us some information about the night. Don't be hasty in using it alone to clear or damn him in any case.

What are you confused about? The only person that should be claiming anything is the one who was HIT.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is no REASON TO SOFT CLAIM IN THIS SITUATION! Idk why Mikey did that, it was stupid.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 01:06 PM
RVS
Vote sin

Sin
09-02-2014, 01:07 PM
RVS is over Assassin. There is too much information out on the table.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 01:09 PM
meh...i wouldn't say too much information (as that is usually impossible in these types of games), but we have to wait for he said she saids to come up and then clear from there. Obv I don't suspect you, so bleh. Let's just call it parking my vote with you :)

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 01:13 PM
What are you confused about? The only person that should be claiming anything is the one who was HIT.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there is no REASON TO SOFT CLAIM IN THIS SITUATION! Idk why Mikey did that, it was stupid.

I am confused because if we have a doc, and the person he protected was the target, no one would know they got hit, so no one could counter claim being hit. Unless the mod writes to you, how do you actually know if you're the target?

One thing his claim does is let the doc know there is no reason to out himself, because he can't clear the guy he saved. I can't speak to what his reasons were, but it wasn't completely useless. A hard claim, I'd have agreed with you, but a soft claim?

Also, what information do we have that ended RVS? We have almost nothing, and the only targets we have come from meta or WIFOM.

Sin
09-02-2014, 01:21 PM
I believe it is safe to assume this game has MULTIPLE vests in play, would anyone like to argue this? That being fact now, it's more than probable that there is NOT a FULL protection role such as Doctor in play (think of the balance issues).

Bringing up a Doctor/Protection role (Blackmage) is okay, however, as it falls in with the same WIFOM as Mafia No-Killing Night 1.

RVS is over BECAUSE we have this information. Mikey outed as being Hit, that info alone makes a random lynch obsolete.

- - - Updated - - -

To make things clear, Blackmage, I didn't mean that everyone should hard claim. Obviously Scribble's post was sarcastic, which is why I corrected him.

We need a clear, the person who was hit would normally be that clear, now we just have to verify that Mikey was the one that was hit.

hoshiro-
09-02-2014, 01:43 PM
cyber is mexican so he is obviously the janitor, or some sort of role that involves swimming or cutting grass

- - - Updated - - -

maybe even a role that has something to do with jumping

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I noticed it. Then Cyber it is.

Vote Cyber

I don't see how Mikey could be lying. If he's hit, he's hit.
I guess we'll see with Cyber.

minj, why did you vote for cyber exactly? I feel like you are just blindly following what mikey says...suspicous, very suspicious. maybe you and mikey are working together and framing cyber?

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Sin: Ok, maybe we're just using RVS differently. As it stands, even if we "clear" Mikey, wouldn't it just be a RVS sans Mikey?

Yeah, my wording was bad. Should have said "no one counter claiming". Also, doc isn't the only way to leave no trace. A successful RB would suffice. As a side note, SKs often have a vest. Put simply, others can consider him cleared, but I will have my doubts till he's dead or the game's over.

Sin
09-02-2014, 01:49 PM
So noone is arguing that there are multiple vests in this game?

Is it safe to assume everyone has a fucking vest now? This is going to be a long ass game.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 01:52 PM

Is it safe to assume everyone has a fucking vest now? This is going to be a long ass game.

Those navis... those mother fuckers are gunna come for me again.. I swear! Save me!

minjae
09-02-2014, 01:52 PM
minj, why did you vote for cyber exactly? I feel like you are just blindly following what mikey says...suspicous, very suspicious. maybe you and mikey are working together and framing cyber?

Hrm..I think you're thinking too much into it. It's as simple as it is. If Mikey is in fact not lying, then it could be Cyber.
Then again, if anything it could be someone else besides Cyber.

Either way, I'm going to unvote until we got more info or if someone can counter-claim.

Unvote

Sin
09-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Sin: Ok, maybe we're just using RVS differently. As it stands, even if we "clear" Mikey, wouldn't it just be a RVS sans Mikey?

Yeah, my wording was bad. Should have said "no one counter claiming". Also, doc isn't the only way to leave no trace. A successful RB would suffice. As a side note, SKs often have a vest. Put simply, others can consider him cleared, but I will have my doubts till he's dead or the game's over.

As I've stated in past games, the Roleblocker is just a backwards protective role when town-aligned, and with at least more than a couple of us having vests, I still wouldn't be okay with throwing a RB into the mix at least for the town.

Ruling out all possible protective roles the (2) scenarios that make the most sense and that would apply to this game currently would be:

A) Mafia attempted to kill Mikey and hit his 1-Shot Vest.
B) Mafia/Mikey no-killed Night 1 and is claiming hit.

That is if there is only one Mafia faction in play and no 3rd Party SK or the like in the game.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 01:56 PM
As I've stated in past games, the Roleblocker is just a backwards protective role when town-aligned, and with at least more than a couple of us having vests, I still wouldn't be okay with throwing a RB into the mix at least for the town.

Ruling out all possible protective roles the (2) scenarios that make the most sense and that would apply to this game currently would be:

A) Mafia attempted to kill Mikey and hit his 1-Shot Vest.
B) Mafia/Mikey no-killed Night 1 and is claiming hit.

That is if there is only one Mafia faction in play and no 3rd Party SK or the like in the game.

Dont get me wrong, if I was mafia.. N playing a closed role madness game. Id likley nk. However, I was hit in the vest by a shoot. Per the flavor sent to me. The irony in the simpele fact that someone wantede dead n1 again is fucking ridiculous.

Sin
09-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Dont get me wrong, if I was mafia.. N playing a closed role madness game. Id likley nk. However, I was hit in the vest by a shoot. Per the flavor sent to me. The irony in the simpele fact that someone wantede dead n1 again is fucking ridiculous.

And that is precisely why if any other townie got hit we need them to out.

Assassin
09-02-2014, 01:59 PM

I know I have 3 personally.

Sin
09-02-2014, 02:02 PM
I know I have 3 personally.

You have a 3-Shot vest?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 02:05 PM
That shit is...unheard of! Share with me.

hoshiro-
09-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Phil, stars, scribbs, triggs. Your opinions? I don't think any of you have said anything yet

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 02:11 PM
We're actually waiting on 5 first posts, (phil, Stars, Pass, Cyber, Trigger). Scrib hasn't posted since the hard soft claim, and brett has said a sentence after, but don't know if he noticed the post.

While all the wine has been enjoyable to sample, I think I'll just wait till more share :)

StarsMine
09-02-2014, 02:13 PM
I was taking a nap...

Did mikey just say it was cyber or I simply because we were joking around before roles even came?

Sin
09-02-2014, 02:20 PM
Stars, were you hit/shot during Night 1?

StarsMine
09-02-2014, 02:23 PM
No, I was not shot, But I do think mickey is trying to pull everyone's chain here.

brett friggin favre
09-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Good amount of info, even given the lack of flavor from night 1. I'm inclined to believe mikey, mostly because it would piss cyber off. He's funny when he's angry.

hoshiro-
09-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Haha I love seeing cyber angry

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Good amount of info, even given the lack of flavor from night 1. I'm inclined to believe mikey, mostly because it would piss cyber off. He's funny when he's angry.

Thank you.

What flavor are you? ;)

brett friggin favre
09-02-2014, 03:07 PM
Thank you.

What flavor are you? ;)

That a joke? I don't see what you're getting at

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 03:24 PM
That a joke? I don't see what you're getting at
Nvm, forget it.

On a scale of 2 to 10, what do the rest of you think the chances are there is a bus driver.

Im feeling an 8 to 9

Sin
09-02-2014, 03:44 PM
If there is they're using it terribly wrong.

Trigger Unhappy
09-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Why are people assuming Mikey's claim is true? Just because there is no CC doesnt necessarily mean a shot was successful. But would a doctor or Role blocker know if their action was successful? Maybe thats why we have no CC, if we take Mikey at his word, doctor and role blocker would think they were unsuccessful.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Mikey I understand your post about Cyber... but its way to obvious. I don't think Cyber is idiotic enough to try and kill you N1. It would immediately put him in other player's radar.

Blackmage
09-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Trigger: Welcome to WIFOM. But, if Cyber knows that people would assume he wouldn't want to make himself a target, going for the dangerous play is actually the safest play. But if someone calls his bluff... If we give him an ability like Godfather where he can bluff a cop... It goes on and on.

We've also mentioned various roles not getting notes, which is why we're waiting to see if anyone else wants to claim any bulletproofness or has any useful information. A N0 No Kill has been mentioned. For now, going by the theory that Mikey's telling the truth, we don't out an active town PR for no use and possible false positives. We're still mostly at RVS so this really just shrinks the possibilities.

StarsMine
09-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Why are people assuming Mikey's claim is true? Just because there is no CC doesnt necessarily mean a shot was successful. But would a doctor or Role blocker know if their action was successful? Maybe thats why we have no CC, if we take Mikey at his word, doctor and role blocker would think they were unsuccessful.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Mikey I understand your post about Cyber... but its way to obvious. I don't think Cyber is idiotic enough to try and kill you N1. It would immediately put him in other player's radar.

Why people believe him I don't know, but to disprove it would require someone to show their hand and paint a target on their face. And I think Mikey knows this. :/

brett friggin favre
09-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Why people believe him I don't know, but to disprove it would require someone to show their hand and paint a target on their face. And I think Mikey knows this. :/

That's a ballsy, brainy play you're looking for from a retarded pussy.

Ok that was harsh, but still...I'd only expect a crazy day 1 play like that from nem

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 04:55 PM
well, you few people can be skeptical all your want. Its natural, however, given the circumstances and the fact that i did not hesitate to make it known that i was hit, adds a tiny bit of credibility to my claim. Additionally, I am vested, another claimed vested, and judging from sins determination and conviction, he is also vested. Combine all of this with some flavor text added to my role, i can conclude without a reasonable doubt that there is only one killing faction and that this game was meant to last more then 4-5 in-game days. There may be passive third parties or something like a bomb.

Typically, hit claims are treated like hard claiming roles. With the added benefit of the person hard claiming hit, not having to actually reveal there role.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for those of you who are questioning my cyber fos. Yes, it is meta. Yes, it should ruffle him up for a good reaction.
I used a vote on cyber to make a very obvious soft claim to being hit. Right after "complaining" about grudge killing faggots, at it again.
It wasnt necessary and simply for fun, ruffle some feathers. In this situation, a hit player is safe to hard claim being hit.

StarsMine
09-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Combine all of this with some flavor text added to my role, i can conclude without a reasonable doubt that there is only one killing faction and that this game was meant to last more then 4-5 in-game days. There may be passive third parties or something like a bomb.

Typically, hit claims are treated like hard claiming roles. With the added benefit of the person hard claiming hit, not having to actually reveal there role.

- - - Updated - - -

I can not conclude anythign of the sort.
And your second line is exactly the problem. Whether or not you were hit, It could have been mafia hitting you (as a traitor and their mistake), two mafia factions, or you really are town, Or you were never shot to begin with, and just fucking with us.

No mater what the case is, your trying to divert attention/forcing others to claim/paint a target on their face.

For now

Vote Mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 05:09 PM
I can not conclude anythign of the sort.
And your second line is exactly the problem. Whether or not you were hit, It could have been mafia hitting you (as a traitor and their mistake), two mafia factions, or you really are town, Or you were never shot to begin with, and just fucking with us.

No mater what the case is, your trying to divert attention/forcing others to claim/paint a target on their face.

For now

Vote Mikey

how is hard claiming.. diverting attention...

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, dont even bother replying to this. We are still waiting for a few more people to post. Just sit and watch and try not to over analyze the little bit of information, me being hit, provides.

StarsMine
09-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Attempting to divert the towns attention off of you, making them assume you are a victim. Doesn't mater if your claim is true or not, thats the only reason to claim that.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 05:10 PM
i also never forced anyone to claim, js.
im outskie, CSGO weapon skins are calling.

StarsMine
09-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Claiming is the only way to tell if your telling the truth or not.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 05:12 PM
no.. its not the only reason to claim it stars...
if a player is hit, no matter what the set up mis, you claim it. ESPECIALLY in games with no flavor text explaining the events of the previous night.

SCRIBBLE
09-02-2014, 05:20 PM
We should allow everyone to provide their first post before we begin our hike down speculation trail regarding Mikey's claim.

Mikey's claim is plausible considering the flavor and the speed at which Mikey soft and hard claimed after night one ended. It could very well be bullshit, a planned action during night one. Blackmage mentioned a bus driver (or just bussed) which could also be the likely scenario.

Here is my input regarding last night:

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Sin, I also have a vest so this is probably going to be a veeery long game. I can also confirm that there is a roleblocker of some kind in play since Brett hasn't mentioned anything. That's all the info I have, hopefully tomorrow I can glean something else.

Mikey, did you get some sort of confirmation that you were shot or is that a guess? If so, it does look pretty bad for Cyber. Keep in mind though, your little meta feud is pretty well known and scum might know that.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Sin, I also have a vest so this is probably going to be a veeery long game. I can also confirm that there is a roleblocker of some kind in play since Brett hasn't mentioned anything. That's all the info I have, hopefully tomorrow I can glean something else.

Mikey, did you get some sort of confirmation that you were shot or is that a guess? If so, it does look pretty bad for Cyber. Keep in mind though, your little meta feud is pretty well known and scum might know that.

i would not have claimed hit if i did not receive a result message explain that i was hit.

Passarelli
Epicmafia vest. My bad, I didn't know they do that. Yeah Cyber, you got some 'splanin to do.

DJ_MikeyRevile
yes, i was informed of being hit.***

brett friggin favre
09-02-2014, 08:36 PM
vote cyber

he was mean to me. what did i ever do to you cyber? why do you spurn me so?

you make me want to hide in my attic...it's cozy there, unlike in your heart </3

CYBER
09-02-2014, 08:37 PM
mikey has a vest.
pass has a vest.
Assassin has... 3? vests? rly?

and then there's Sin's post saying:
"so are we to assume that EVERYONE has a vest?"

I can understand this in two ways:
1- the first way, sin implies that he HIMSELF has a vest, or else not everyone would have one.
2- the second way, sin is subtly asking if everyone has a vest because he's a scum without one and suddenly being the only townie without a vest would be suspicious. so he's fishing for enough info so that he'd know whether or not he's "supposed" to have a vest...

I will tell you one thing, someone's full of shit in this.

And mikey, don't be too full of urself. Even in the last setup, ask phil, i was the one that told him that killing YOU would point fingers at ME. but we had an ultimatum between u and pass, and phil weighed that he thought pass could be useful later on, so it was a team decision. i honestly couldn't care less about you if i was scum bcos u'd do a fine job urself of causing random chaos for mafia's benefit. </meta #1>

For the record, at the beginning of the game do u remember what exactly happened? i said "i second the motion of mikey being killed night 1" as a joke, and then when i found out brett was in game what did i say? "Oh i retract it now that brett is here." bcos we have to keep the tradition of brett dying night 1.
I should be surprised that brett's actually still alive night 1 lol, but i'm not, mostly bcos brett hasn't seen MVP days since forever :P.
good for you brett, you did not immediately crapshute out of the game for once:D
</meta #2>

Mikey, let's say that i buy the fact that your vest got popped... don't you find it interesting that a lot of other ppl reported zis thing? i did nat see this coming from everyone. I find it that everyone having vests seems a bit farfetch'd unless there's like some kind of strongman in play...

anywho, no i didn't shoot u, that's all the shit i can tell you for now.

@sin, i apologize beforehand if u are town and i really don't wanna be pushing anything here... but your question above has a tone of scummy fishing for info... or u're just trying to be a good town .i don't know yet.

Care to shed some light on if YOU have a vest or not? before everyone starts claiming that they have a vest?

Sin
09-02-2014, 08:57 PM
I was the one who originally brought up the fact that we all most likely have vests, Cyber. Go back a couple pages. This was before Pass and Assassin came out with their claims.

I believe it is safe to say that EVERYONE has a vest, because Blade likes his games to take forever (META).

Passarelli
09-02-2014, 08:58 PM
And his last one didn't last nearly long enough. Q.Q

CYBER
09-03-2014, 12:12 AM
vote cyber

he was mean to me. what did i ever do to you cyber? why do you spurn me so?

you make me want to hide in my attic...it's cozy there, unlike in your heart </3

That's just fucking Gayyyyy.. U need to find someone else to cuddle up against faggot. Wre through now. *Ross voice : we're on a break! "

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Cyber, stop softing my flavor.

Vote Cyber

Although, I guess just having 1 doesn't do much good.

Well, I guess technically you were sayin Brett was gay (which is why I targeted him last night. Stupid cockblocker), but still.

- - - Updated - - -

#@$%#% I'm so sorry. I accidentally hit edit. That shit needs turned off. I didn't change anything in the post and only appended it. Cyber can confirm, I'm going to sleep now, fucking god damnit. Blade, plz dont modkill me >_>

- - - Updated - - -

The last line before updated is what I appended. Sorry again >_> FML.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 06:21 AM
I was the one who originally brought up the fact that we all most likely have vests, Cyber. Go back a couple pages. This was before Pass and Assassin came out with their claims.

I believe it is safe to say that EVERYONE has a vest, because Blade likes his games to take forever (META).

My claim was obv fake....

Sin
09-03-2014, 07:09 AM
So you retract your claim of having a 3-Shot Vest?

Also, Cyber was softing a German accent, hence the "zis" and something else he said in his original post. Germans of any kind are vile creatures, but since this is a stereotype game I'm assuming Cyber is of the Nazi variety (evil).

UNVOTE

Blade can we get a vote count? Not sure if Cyber is at L-3 or L-2.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 07:29 AM
lol yes I retract that.

Sin
09-03-2014, 07:36 AM
So you're mafia then Assassin?

Assassin
09-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Lol no. I'm not. I retract it all. I was jk.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Lol no. I'm not. I retract it all. I was jk.

I figured it was real, considering I have another vest.

If cyber is a nazi, then he deffinatly has to go. It will cripple business.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 08:49 AM
So, phil os the only person yet to post?

Since this game started he has posted all over the forums. I have come to the conclusion that phil may have a post restriction rwvolving arounf his flavor stereotype, mental retardation.

StarsMine
09-03-2014, 09:35 AM
I figured it was real, considering I have another vest.

If cyber is a nazi, then he deffinatly has to go. It will cripple business.

You have another one?
fuck man

Sin
09-03-2014, 09:37 AM
vote starsmine

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 09:50 AM
You have another one?
fuck man

What? You wanted to shooot me again?

- - - Updated - - -

But yes, the pm flavor (without quoting directly) said yadda yadda while visiting yadda you were shot yadda. You undress from your vest an yadda dawn a spare, yadda.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 09:54 AM
lol. interesting.

minjae
09-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Starsmine, why is it a "fuck man".

Are you frustrated that he has one because you shot him?
Or are you frustrated that there's so many vests in this game (basically gonna be a long game)?

Either way, that seemed like a genuine "fuck man", in the way that....ya know....

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Claiming is the only way to tell if your telling the truth or not.

Stars, what did you mean by this? Did you want me to hard claim my role?

- - - Updated - - -

What are you saying here? Are you suggesting that you know bretts role?

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Mikey, do you like fruity drinks? I'll try to bring some ingredients over to share tonight while I try to look past your huge nose into your dark eyes. We can discuss your question after the sun rises while we spoon, if you want.

Sin
09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Mikey, do you like fruity drinks? I'll try to bring some ingredients over to share tonight while I try to look past your huge nose into your dark eyes. We can discuss your question after the sun rises while we spoon, if you want.

Gayest post on the forums.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Dont you have a parade to attend in down town san fran?

Still, im curious as to what you meant in regards to the brett part of your post. Just because brett is flavorful, dosnt mean he has info to share.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Cyber's a nazi and mikey's a gay jew?

Alright, big question is this: would the nazis be mafia or something else? I'd have thought the Italians would be mafia

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Lmao, I feel like this game is foing to be a cluster fuck of information. I suspect there is alot more info being help by several people.

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 11:00 AM
My gentle prodding should have loosened his lips had I not been cockblocked.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:05 AM
My gentle prodding should have loosened his lips had I not been cockblocked.

Even gayer than your last post.

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber's a nazi and mikey's a gay jew?

Alright, big question is this: would the nazis be mafia or something else? I'd have thought the Italians would be mafia

Roger that, italian stereotype is mafia.

Also, I dont think all mafia fall under the same stereotype.

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Pass try a less vague soft claim on your stereotype. Unless you're just a faggot.

If that is the case, then you're definitely Mafia, too.

- - - Updated - - -

So we've come to the conclusion that the Mafia Stereotypes are most likely: Italian, German(Nazi) and Fags.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Aside from stars im skeptical of hosh. Just wanted to toss that into the fray.

- - - Updated - - -

Pass try a less vague soft claim on your stereotype. Unless you're just a faggot.

If that is the case, then you're definitely Mafia, too.

- - - Updated - - -

So we've come to the conclusion that the Mafia Stereotypes are most likely: Italian, German(Nazi) and Fags.

And that phil is likley a third party, as the retard who couldnt post stereotype. Prob has a post restriction saying "you can only post if you vigorously smash your keyboard while screaming like a monkey."

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Or he's a deaf/blind stereotype and a huge town power role.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Or he's a deaf/blind stereotype and a huge town power role.

Or even, muslim stereotype, as bomb.

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:13 AM
-.- why do you have to be specific. Stupid.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:13 AM
-.- why do you have to be specific. Stupid.

That last one was obviously a joke lmao.

StarsMine
09-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Because I have no vest, and we have people with multiple vests. Thats why I said fuck.

I'll hard claim then, Im going to need a doctor, I just put a huge target on my face.

Night 1
You search around Mikey's Place. You find enough evidence to prove that Mikey is Anti-Town.

Which faction of anti-town? You are unsure.

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Hahaha, I would have guessed the moneymongering jews would have been scum before gays.

I'd bet on niggers, spics, and gooks as scum. Germans I kinda doubt since nazis nowadays are more white trash skinheads then actual germans.

BladeTwinSwords
09-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Stop all talks now.

I'm going to determine what happens next.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:29 AM
So stars is getting mod killed for sure.
Regardless, I was hit stars and my role is not, by nature anti town. My win condition requires town as well.

Sin you are likley getting mod killed anyways for ruinning the game and quoting a mod, what is your role exactly? Typically people claim there roles as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, stars* not sin. Sorry was in middle of post creation when you posted

StarsMine
09-03-2014, 11:33 AM
I was under the impression that it was my information to share as I please.

- - - Updated - - -

oh
alright I see the rule 3 there. That was compleatly my mistake.

BladeTwinSwords
09-03-2014, 11:34 AM
After much talking, you realize that one of the patrons is being rather rude. He starts bashing on someone just because he's fat and lazy.

'THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!" I exclaim

StarsMine, who was An Indian - Town Jack-Of-All-Trades has been forcefully kicked out of my bar! (Modkilled)

With 12 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Sin
Rookie mistake. You cannot quote Mod messages directly. You can alter the wording for your use though.

That does change the game up a bit.

BladeTwinSwords
3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.

This is a modkill without warning.

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Blade, if there's 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

BladeTwinSwords
09-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Blade, if there's 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Shush you, I JUST got internet back.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Anyways,I am not mafia. I was shot last night. I still have another vest.
I can not kill. Neither by action or passive.

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Hard Claim now Mikey.

- - - Updated - - -

Stereotype, Role, Abilities now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Why cant you simply trust that im a third party power role, who wins when town wins?

brett friggin favre
unvote

Sin
You're taking too long, which means you're about to lie to everyone.

UNVOTE

VOTE MIKEY

StarsMine
09-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Thats a pretty big oops :/

DJ_MikeyRevile
Do you want results too? Fucking oppresive antisemite.

brett friggin favre
hard claim flavor first, mikey.

DJ_MikeyRevile
No I am not dingle. I am third party role cop. I know bretts role.

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:40 AM
I don't care about the Stereotype really as it doesn't effect the game. Your role and abilities are what matter. Vote is locked in though and not changing. Anti-Town is Anti-Town.

DJ_MikeyRevile
Iv hinted to brett several times now thatbi know his role.

Assassin
Well then unvote
just in case I had one sitting out there still.

brett friggin favre
ah. posting so fast.

if mikey's a jew, he could be the kind of jew who just joins the winning side at the end, only looking out for his own self-interest

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Sin, your playing like a fucking retard. Youd lynch the role cop?

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:43 AM
OH! Even better you're Mafia Tracker. Fucking awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the rate at which Mikey posts now. Quote me where you've hinted that you know Brett's role Mikey.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:43 AM

No I am not. If I wasaf, why the fuck was I hit? Get out of here kid, im a jew role cop.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 11:44 AM

calm your tits, pamela. with ALL the stereotypes that could make up mafia, most of them hate jews. then again, most people hate jews. it would make sense for him to be third party.

- - - Updated - - -

mikley's hints were good enough, but i shrugged them off. that's why he asked about a bus driver, which i would agree is EXTREMELY LIKELY here.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Thank you.

What flavor are you? ;)

Here and another further back.

- - - Updated - - -

Sin, if you lynch me. You dont lynch mafia and take away a very valuable asset to town. Despite my win conditions being third party.

- - - Updated - - -

Jews dont meddle with scum, they blow them up in gaza.

Sin
09-03-2014, 11:53 AM
I'd bet on niggers, spics, and gooks as scum. Germans I kinda doubt since nazis nowadays are more white trash skinheads then actual germans.

Germans will always be scum you piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't make sense to me, unless you have a partner Mikey.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 11:55 AM
So I guess now is a bad time to say, Alah ackbar (or whatever)?

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Jesus, that sucks.

Well fuck that, I'm not crawlin into bed with you Mikey! Dirty 3rd party jew whore.

Maybe I'll try my advances on Assassin tonight?

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 12:02 PM
So I guess now is a bad time to say, Alah ackbar (or whatever)?

Yes. Any time is a bad time to be a downsy muslim.

vote cyber

Sin
09-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Jesus christ.

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Jesus, wtf. I guess I'll try to get into Brett's pants again then? >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Man, bus drivers aren't always town sided either. I don't know, I'll go with blackmage then I guess. Watch me get blocked again >_>

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Jesus, wtf. I guess I'll try to get into Brett's pants again then? >_>

No, go after hosh. Trust me on this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Blade, can we get a vote count?

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
I trusted you once Mikey. I was about to go balls deep in my trust for you. You ruined it >_> When I found out you were a Jew I was iffy, but I thought I could get past that huge honkin nose.

Sin
09-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Mikey what is your win condition. You have 2 minutes to respond.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 12:15 PM
I trusted you once Mikey. I was about to go balls deep in my trust for you. You ruined it >_> When I found out you were a Jew I was iffy, but I thought I could get past that huge honkin nose.

The irony in this statement is that im slovanian/serb.. .......

Assassin
09-03-2014, 12:16 PM

Lol yeah you really need not look into me. I don't know enough to make up roles of what might be in the game and what might not. I mean feel froggy if you wanna leap, but it'd be a waste of a night.

DJ_MikeyRevile
To pretty mush be alive with either mafia or town. If im alive when thebgame ends go me.

Assassin
So when I die, aim at you, roger.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 12:18 PM
After the 5th day as well. As in, I win on day 6 if no one else has won yet

- - - Updated - - -

So when I die, aim at you, roger.

I still have vest... pretty much, lynch me day 5 if I make tell then and let me feed you role info asbi find it.

Sin
09-03-2014, 12:23 PM
After the 5th day as well. As in, I win on day 6 if no one else has won yet

- - - Updated - - -

I still have vest... pretty much, lynch me day 5 if I make tell then and let me feed you role info asbi find it.

So pretty much you win if you're still alive come Day 4. Gotcha. You hear that Mafia? Shoot Mikey the next 2 nights and we're square. Do not leave him alive til Day 4 and do not make us waste a Lynch on him.

Thanks cuties. ;)

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 12:26 PM
So pretty much you win if you're still alive come Day 4. Gotcha. You hear that Mafia? Shoot Mikey the next 2 nights and we're square. Do not leave him alive til Day 4 and do not make us waste a Lynch on him.

Thanks cuties. ;)
No, day 6. It is why iv been saying this game was intended to last more than 5-6 days and agrred with you in regards to there being a shit ton of vests. Im trying to be as transparent as possible. If you are having an issue believing me, just re read all my posts. Transparency.

Sin
09-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Day 4* Got it.

BladeTwinSwords
09-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Votes:

Cyber: 3
Sin: 1
Mickey: 1
Burt: 1

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Burt: 1
Can I be your Earnie?

Sin
09-03-2014, 12:31 PM
I want this day to go into tomorrow REAL TIME, so that Cyber has a chance to read and respond to the questions and thoughts everyone has brought forth since this morning.

Trigger Unhappy
09-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Assassin you a frenchy??

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Can I be your Earnie?

Rule 9 of ibis mafia: brett either dies or is godfather. Don't waste your faggery on me

Assassin
09-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Assassin you a frenchy??

Lol uh no...and Mikey your vests don't mean anything to me :)

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 12:47 PM
That does not sound scummy at all...

Sin
09-03-2014, 12:50 PM
He's saying he's vengeful like you were in the last game Scribble. Which is pretty much a retarded Bomb, which should have been kept on the down low and he should have drawn attention towards himself by soft claiming and investigation role, but he didn't and now his role is pretty worthless.

- - - Updated - - -

soft claiming an* investigation role

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Which is why it is scummy, either he has ulterior motives or actually fucked up and is hinting towards vengeful.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Which is why it is scummy, either he has ulterior motives or actually fucked up and is hinting towards vengeful.

Your mother.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 01:22 PM

Either way.

Grats assassin, you aee going to survive to the end of the game.

Assassin
09-03-2014, 01:33 PM
lol :)

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Shoot hosh, im like 90% sure he is mafia.

BladeTwinSwords
09-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Oh and in memory of Stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJ31-D_Iwk

Assassin
09-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Lol Mikey, that's just mean. If I die anyways, I'm shooting you, so it's in your best interest to keep me alive :)

hoshiro-
09-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Yes, hosh is actually doing pretty good for once so he is obviously mafia- mikey logic. You said you are cop right? Then investigate me, I am not not mafia fool

Assassin
09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Oh wow...I just reread what you posted. Disregard my stupid statement.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Yes, hosh is actually doing pretty good for once so he is obviously mafia- mikey logic. You said you are cop right? Then investigate me, I am not not mafia fool

You sir, had posted only twice. I was looking for you to say somthing

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow...I just reread what you posted. Disregard my stupid statement.

Who is this in reply too?

Assassin
09-03-2014, 02:28 PM
You sir, had posted only twice. I was looking for you to say somthing

- - - Updated - - -

Who is this in reply too?

You and the shoot hosh thing, I thought you meant shoot as in, darn, southern draw kind of thing.

Trigger Unhappy
09-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Slightly confused. Mikey has admitted he is 3rd party, but town sided 3rd party. Couldn't we prove this by getting a claim of who he investigated and what their role was. Going forward why not lynch him? Is he really useful to town if we cannot trust that the information we are getting is true?

Sin
09-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Slightly confused. Mikey has admitted he is 3rd party, but town sided 3rd party. Couldn't we prove this by getting a claim of who he investigated and what their role was. Going forward why not lynch him? Is he really useful to town if we cannot trust that the information we are getting is true?

Exactly my point. He investigated Brett, and they've softed as to what the role might be, but the role they've softed is also a common Mafia role.

Trigger Unhappy
09-03-2014, 03:03 PM
I must have missed that. Could someone please tell me what role is being softclaimed?

- - - Updated - - -

or tell me how to do the print view.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Exactly my point. He investigated Brett, and they've softed as to what the role might be, but the role they've softed is also a common Mafia role.

Not according to the wiki. Even then, my role dosnt specificlly outline whether the person I investigate it maf or not.

Trigger, this is pretty simple. If I lied about what someones role was, they can easily cc my lie and claim they are not the role I said they were. Brett understood my soft to him, he has yet to deny it. Therefore I can not have lied. Stop fishing for more role claims trigger.

Im useful to town until the 5th day, if I survive the night after day 5, I win. So I will town side until that time comes. What you are forgetting is that I am not a killing role, towns priority right now is scum. Not a role cop.... the logic is astonishing..

- - - Updated - - -

I will say only this, you do not want brett to hard claim.

Sin
09-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Yeah only if used correctly. It's more a detriment to town if used incorrectly hence it being considered a Negative power. Using it on N1 preposterous, as well.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Yeah only if used correctly. It's more a detriment to town if used incorrectly hence it being considered a Negative power. Using it on N1 preposterous, as well.

Are you talking about my role or what you think bretts role is?

Sin
Brett

Trigger Unhappy
I disagree with one part you said. the town priority is "scum"... I think town would benefit more from killing you instead of "guessing" and killing off a possible townie. We would have to waste a later day lynching you instead of targetting mafia when the stakes are higher... why not just do it now? What would your role provide to us?? You don't get to tell us if they are mafia or not... You are more likely to hit town roles than mafia at this point, so really you have more chances to out Town sided roles than mafia ones. I dont see how that is helpful to us...

Blackmage
09-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Well, it's been active since I was last here.

Mikey is NOT "town sided". He said so here. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12649-Blade-s-Stereotyping-Mafia-Game!?p=187805#post187805) He can still be useful to the town, but do not mistake him for being on our side.

Phil has been silent here, but has posted in the other mafia game as recently as this morning.

Scribble, would you happen to be of Asian origin?

Brett, have you softed flavour?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 03:21 PM
I disagree with one part you said. the town priority is "scum"... I think town would benefit more from killing you instead of "guessing" and killing off a possible townie. We would have to waste a later day lynching you instead of targetting mafia when the stakes are higher... why not just do it now? What would your role provide to us?? You don't get to tell us if they are mafia or not... You are more likely to hit town roles than mafia at this point, so really you have more chances to out Town sided roles than mafia ones. I dont see how that is helpful to us...
Please educate your self on the nature of my role....

By keeping me alive for a few more days, I can gather role information. Aside from the chance at finding a role that is exclusivly mafia.. I have many other benefits to town, given my role. As I said, I do not hurt town, so long as I do not make it to day 6.

Trigger Unhappy
09-03-2014, 03:23 PM
exactly how can I educate myself on your role when I'm unfamiliar with all roles. If you want me to look it up, hardclaim.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Blackmage, I then posted right after explaining my secondary win condition... sin was pushing, I was on a phone, he wanted replies super fast. I broke up my posts into shorter ones so that they knew I wasnt stalling. As I said, im trying to be as transparent as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

exactly how can I educate myself on your role when I'm unfamiliar with all roles. If you want me to look it up, hardclaim.

I HAVE HARD CLAIMED. IM PRACTICALLY NAKED IV CLAIMED SO HARD.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigfer, I am a role cop. For the 10th time now.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys need to start reading through posts. You should reread the entire thread at least 2 times before the start of the next day. And thats being fair.

Blackmage
09-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Mikey: your win con is, survive to game end, or if we reach day 6, you are the all around winner, right? Or can you not win before day 6?

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Scribble, would you happen to be of Asian origin?

Blackmage coming from out of left field...

Blackmage
09-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Then were you just being very strange when you made this post? (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12649-Blade-s-Stereotyping-Mafia-Game!?p=187707#post187707)

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Mikey: your win con is, survive to game end, or if we reach day 6, you are the all around winner, right? Or can you not win before day 6?

Yes to your first part. Can win both ways, which is I think this will be a very long game. Win solo at day 6 or win with maf or town when ever they win before day 6.

hoshiro-
09-03-2014, 03:49 PM
I kinda agree with triggs, I would rather vote on mikey than hit a possible town pr. So I would rather get rid of him before he becomes a problem later. Plus I just don't like the idea of mikey winning.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Then were you just being very strange when you made this post? (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12649-Blade-s-Stereotyping-Mafia-Game!?p=187707#post187707)

Well I certainly was not attempting a claim, so I guess you would say I was just being strange.

Yes to your first part. Can win both ways, which is I think this will be a very long game. Win solo at day 6 or win with maf or town when ever they win before day 6.

So you have hard claimed role cop with a vest, potentially more, who was targeted (or bussed to believe so) by Cyber first night, and having a time based win condition?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 04:00 PM
I kinda agree with triggs, I would rather vote on mikey than hit a possible town pr. So I would rather get rid of him before he becomes a problem later. Plus I just don't like the idea of mikey winning.

.........listen to yourself. Anyone who demands a cop kill should be scum. Go reread the thread, it appears you need too.

SCRIBBLE
09-03-2014, 04:01 PM

So you are saying get rid of a player with the potential to prove role claims? His win might be secondary to the main faction's win and if so he could potentially identify cyber's role overnight and aid town in outing cyber as scum. Or this was one huge elaborate ploy from the beginning of night one to get cyber thrown under the bus.

Has cyber even addressed mikey's original claim that he was targeted by cyber or was that just blown over?

I saw blackmage ask if brett had softed flavor, which post gave the hint towards that?

Did I miss where mikey said he investigated someone night one?

Sin
09-03-2014, 04:14 PM
He stated he investigated Brett after the reveal from Starsmines and provided one direct quote where he was softing what Bretts role was but it didn't make any sense.

Also Cyber did respond to Mikeys attack. I want to wait for his response tonight before I move my vote anywhere.

StarsMine
09-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Best reveal NA

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Plus I just don't like the idea of mikey winning.
So you wanting to kill me is personal?

There are a few moves town can take right now but lynching me today is the wrong one, arguably the worst one. Definitely now, considering you lost a townie.

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Getting rid of Mikey at this point is not be the best idea. We should try to find a mafia if possible, and Cyber so far looks like the best candidate. Depending on his reaction we may go a different direction [meta) but he didn't act nearly emotional enough when Mikey originally FOS him like he usually does as town (/meta]. There are 1 or 2 people I'm somewhat suspicious about besides him, but as long as Mikey is straightforward about his investigations, we should keep him around until day 4, like Sin said.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahaha, day off and too much alcohol makes me a bad linguist. My engrish looks like Mikey's. I wish I weren't such a lightweight nowadays.

hoshiro-
09-03-2014, 04:41 PM
So you wanting to kill me is personal?

There are a few moves town can take right now but lynching me today is the wrong one, arguably the worst one. Definitely now, considering you lost a townie.

Haha not really personal. And I'm not insisting on killing you, hence why I didn't vote for you. I jus stated my honest opinion. Nothing too deep about it. As you all know I'm not exactly the best at lying

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 04:43 PM
mikey claimed to be shot by cyber. mikey has claimed jew. mikey investigated me. he knows my role, he doesn't want to reveal it. i have voted for cyber.

that should be all the info you need. two fingers pointing right at cyber. my vote could be based off of the likely bus driver, maybe cyber was switched with someone, but mikey's claim counters that, unless mikey and cyber are working together with the bus driver...to lynch cyber and then to lynch me or some shit but that makes no sense.

lynch cyber. doing so would clear me, would put town in a good position and it would then benefit mikey to keep working with us.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Getting rid of Mikey at this point is not be the best idea. We should try to find a mafia if possible, and Cyber so far looks like the best candidate. Depending on his reaction we may go a different direction [meta) but he didn't act nearly emotional enough when Mikey originally FOS him like he usually does as town (/meta]. There are 1 or 2 people I'm somewhat suspicious about besides him, but as long as Mikey is straightforward about his investigations, we should keep him around until day 4, like Sin said.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahaha, day off and too much alcohol makes me a bad linguist. My engrish looks like Mikey's. I wish I weren't such a lightweight nowadays.

bitch, 90% of my posts are done from my phone while navigating around work or riding a bike in traffic.

- - - Updated - - -

mikey claimed to be shot by cyber. mikey has claimed jew. mikey investigated me. he knows my role, he doesn't want to reveal it. i have voted for cyber.

that should be all the info you need. two fingers pointing right at cyber. my vote could be based off of the likely bus driver, maybe cyber was switched with someone, but mikey's claim counters that, unless mikey and cyber are working together with the bus driver...to lynch cyber and then to lynch me or some shit but that makes no sense.

lynch cyber. doing so would clear me, would put town in a good position and it would then benefit mikey to keep working with us.

correction, i dont specifically know who shot me, i simply accused cyber using poor meta at the very beginning of the day.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 04:56 PM
bitch, 90% of my posts are done from my phone while navigating around work or riding a bike in traffic.

- - - Updated - - -

correction, i dont specifically know who shot me, i simply accused cyber using poor meta at the very beginning of the day.

my mistake. well i guess if cyber ISN'T mafia and your claim is true, then there has been a crazy coincidence...one which i will wager did not happen.

hoshiro-
09-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Even if phil has post restriction he should be able to at least give us hints or something

CYBER
09-03-2014, 10:51 PM

Am i the only one here who actually sees that mikey was just being a fucking metaing cunt at the start and just ASSUMED i was the one who shot him?
Gottdamnit some people just love following assumptions blindly...

I have already softed a bit before, nthn much because i don't feel like claiming in games anymore, and shouldn't.
brett, Don't make me regret enjoying u around longer in this game than ur normal night 0 deaths -.-

anywho, I honestly do not have the time or mental capacity right now to think about how to answer "politically" correct, because these alnighters are killing me. I've been on call at work since i confirmed in this damn game.
all i can tell you is that i am indeed town.
mikey is speculating, and he admitted he was speculating a fucking shitton of times, and there is no ULTIMATUM where lynching me proves mikey right...

So everyone take 2 chill pills now , and hopefully i can take some time (After my card game) to make my Documented report on what mikey's fiasco is about and patch things up for you guys later...

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Am i the only one here who actually sees that mikey was just being a fucking metaing cunt at the start and just ASSUMED i was the one who shot him?
Gottdamnit some people just love following assumptions blindly...

I have already softed a bit before, nthn much because i don't feel like claiming in games anymore, and shouldn't.
brett, Don't make me regret enjoying u around longer in this game than ur normal night 0 deaths -.-

anywho, I honestly do not have the time or mental capacity right now to think about how to answer "politically" correct, because these alnighters are killing me. I've been on call at work since i confirmed in this damn game.
all i can tell you is that i am indeed town.
mikey is speculating, and he admitted he was speculating a fucking shitton of times, and there is no ULTIMATUM where lynching me proves mikey right...

So everyone take 2 chill pills now , and hopefully i can take some time (After my card game) to make my Documented report on what mikey's fiasco is about and patch things up for you guys later...

so.... you clearly did not read the thread.

You never softed and if you did, it was in some sort of made up D&D shit no one will understand. Im sorry cyber... had you read the thread, your butt buddy who seemingly always understands your claims, missed it.

CYBER
09-03-2014, 11:02 PM
wait i just remembered smthn.

for now, all i can say is that between the last game and THIS game, BLADE SPECIFICALLY told me on steam (BEFORE HE WAS A MOD, so u can't mod kill me bitch:D but i'll paraphrase nway) smthn along the lines of :
blade: hey do u know what we haven't had in mafia yet?
me : cultafia?
blade: oh god fuck no! i will never play any game with that fucking shit in it. ROLECOP. But I haven't figured out how to balance it.
me: eh, wasn't nem smthn similar in the mikey game?
blade: no he was a stalker.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... and this is PURELY fucking meta... there is a CHANCE that blade actually fulfilled his desires and added a rolecop in the game, but to avoid making him op, he made him a third party survivor and can chose to help town or not... </meta>

That's all i can provide. If mikey indeed wants to be on the town side, investigate me. u'll know for sure that i cannot be scum under no circumstances the moment you get my role. And when a fucking speculating faggot like mikey vouches that i'm town... believe me... i'm town.

also, that stars mod kill.. i did not zsee that coming.. stars pay the fuck attention man, a jack of all trades is a trump town card...
The existence of a jack of all trades my explain the number of vests... but not all of them, it still feels overwhelming, especially when im unprotected by such shit.
Assassin softclaiming hunter or vengeful and not 3 vest makes more sense... 3 fucking vests? wtf were u even thinking assassin...

anyway, that's all i have for now.
I strongly suggest people not vote me, losing me is nicht good at all.

that is all for now.

- - - Updated - - -

so.... you clearly did not read the thread.

You never softed and if you did, it was in some sort of made up D&D shit no one will understand. Im sorry cyber... had you read the thread, your butt buddy who seemingly always understands your claims, missed it.

lol, i only softed VERY VERY VERY subtly (for the most part given the current voting pressure...) only for documentation purposes when i need to go back to my posts later on and mention that i hinted slightly at something there, and still there.
but i learned that i do not need to soft claim obviously or heavily, which is very unlike me, because after my losing streak, i wanna fucking change my gameplay, especially when i cannot afford to make a mistake here.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:05 PM
wait i just remembered smthn.

for now, all i can say is that between the last game and THIS game, BLADE SPECIFICALLY told me on steam (BEFORE HE WAS A MOD, so u can't mod kill me bitch:D but i'll paraphrase nway) smthn along the lines of :
blade: hey do u know what we haven't had in mafia yet?
me : cultafia?
blade: oh god fuck no! i will never play any game with that fucking shit in it. ROLECOP. But I haven't figured out how to balance it.
me: eh, wasn't nem smthn similar in the mikey game?
blade: no he was a stalker.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... and this is PURELY fucking meta... there is a CHANCE that blade actually fulfilled his desires and added a rolecop in the game, but to avoid making him op, he made him a third party survivor and can chose to help town or not... </meta>

That's all i can provide. If mikey indeed wants to be on the town side, investigate me. u'll know for sure that i cannot be scum under no circumstances the moment you get my role. And when a fucking speculating faggot like mikey vouches that i'm town... believe me... i'm town.

also, that stars mod kill.. i did not zsee that coming.. stars pay the fuck attention man, a jack of all trades is a trump town card...
The existence of a jack of all trades my explain the number of vests... but not all of them, it still feels overwhelming, especially when im unprotected by such shit.
Assassin softclaiming hunter or vengeful and not 3 vest makes more sense... 3 fucking vests? wtf were u even thinking assassin...

anyway, that's all i have for now.
I strongly suggest people not vote me, losing me is nicht good at all.

that is all for now.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, i only softed VERY VERY VERY subtly (for the most part given the current voting pressure...) only for documentation purposes when i need to go back to my posts later on and mention that i hinted slightly at something there, and still there.
but i learned that i do not need to soft claim obviously or heavily, which is very unlike me, because after my losing streak, i wanna fucking change my gameplay, especially when i cannot afford to make a mistake here.

first off, had you read the thread, you would know by now that assassin is a vengeful. Meaning he can kill who ever the fuck he wants if he is killed.
Second, im not buying even a miniscule fraction of what you are saying. You are beating around the bush. Neglected to read the thread and gave a very generic response involving information everyone else (aside from AFK phil) is already aware of...

Passarelli
09-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Since I messed up his claim last game when he was scum, I stopped tryin so hard to look for it. That coupled with the fact that he said he didn't do much in the way of claiming kinda cinched it.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 11:06 PM
my vote stands.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:07 PM
The only person who would need this kind of shit.... is scum.. trying to credit there claim.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-03-2014, 11:35 PM
meh.. he was quick to reply, then backed off. Im going to bed now.
You can all take a look and decide for yourselves.

One thing i will say is... if brett is confident, you should trust.

brett friggin favre
09-03-2014, 11:45 PM
meh.. he was quick to reply, then backed off. Im going to bed now.
You can all take a look and decide for yourselves.

One thing i will say is... if brett is confident, you should trust.

i'm more confident in this than anything else, but what info i have is pretty limited. just as a disclaimer. i think it's our best option, but it's not 100%

CYBER
09-04-2014, 12:29 AM
i'm more confident in this than anything else, but what info i have is pretty limited. just as a disclaimer. i think it's our best option, but it's not 100%
Meh you're wrongfully confident if y are Lynching the guy who had your back, enjoying the fact that u're still in this game so far lol.

Anywho, mikey u're an idiot if u still didn't figure me out.
Investigate me and see for yourself how dead wrong u are.

Ima wait for the smarter people to hit the field.

All I can say is that the fact that there are so many vests in this game knowing where I stand in all zis, i still find it overwhelming with the amount of protections claimed or fucking softed so far.

And no. I'm not beating around the bush, i am straight up TELLING u that I will not fucking claim because it's not a good idea.

brett friggin favre
09-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Mikey's a jew, you're german, coincidence that he got shot? He claimed nazis did it, which would be you. Granted, he may have just used that for flavor, he may have just pointed you out by chance, and you may just be German by chance. I just don't buy that, regardless of whose back you have. A German would likely be either mafia or some kind of angry role, either of which sounds dangerous to town. You're playing your flavor well though with that superiority complex, I'll give you that

Assassin
09-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Unovte
Vote Cyber
for the reasons posted by brett and mikey for the last two pages. Makes sense to me.

Sin
09-04-2014, 06:43 AM
What is bugging me is that Mikey is multiple roles in one. Might as well be a Jack. He is a Role Cop, a Survivor and a 2-Shot Bulletproof.

And yes Blade, there was a Role Cop in Mikeys carol game. And yes he was a Stalker but that's just what they call it on EpicMafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have a feeling Phil is a Tree Stump.

Assassin
09-04-2014, 06:44 AM
a fool treestump role would be hilarious.

Sin
09-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Tree Stumps don't have a post restriction.

Assassin
09-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Well he'd have to choose between posting and getting lynched. It would be a catch 22.

Sin
09-04-2014, 07:31 AM
He's not getting lynched.

Assassin
09-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Le sigh, I meant if he was a fool treestump... Treestumps cannot speak unless they transform into a tree (this is from epic mafia btw) and when they transform they cannot be killed or converted. So if he was a fool, he would have to hope someone lynches him while still a treestump, all without talking. It would be a catch 22.

Sin
09-04-2014, 07:47 AM
I would run with that logic, as it would coincide with my belief that Mikey is actually Mafia "Stalker". Having two 3rd parties would just be weird.

And mafiascum Tree Stump is a bit different. They can turn themselves into a Tree Stump, BASICALLY giving town a full clear. Since I've outed that strategy I don't recommend you try using it Phil. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE NIGGA!

Assassin
09-04-2014, 08:14 AM
lol. Exactly.

Trigger Unhappy
09-04-2014, 08:45 AM
The Jew German logic doesn't convince me.. neither does the meta on cyber.

- - - Updated - - -

Assassin is French! Almost as bad as those damn Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Mikey's a jew, you're german, coincidence that he got shot? He claimed nazis did it, which would be you. Granted, he may have just used that for flavor, he may have just pointed you out by chance, and you may just be German by chance. I just don't buy that, regardless of whose back you have. A German would likely be either mafia or some kind of angry role, either of which sounds dangerous to town. You're playing your flavor well though with that superiority complex, I'll give you that

This is really weak logic. 1st cyber would have to know that Mikey was the Jew.

2nd Mikey would need to know that the German flavor shot him...

3rd what about other German stereotypes? Industrious? Gun smith maybe?

Assassin
09-04-2014, 08:52 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually Irish/German/Native American :) and yes..when the world thinks of ze germans, they think, industrious fun loving people!

Sin
09-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Did anyone receive any gifts or weapons? It's okay to out this btw.

Trigger Unhappy
09-04-2014, 08:54 AM
French mutt

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-04-2014, 08:56 AM
So someone drops treestump from left field?
Anyone thinks I am mafia at this point in the game is fucking stupid.
Im sure phil has a post restriction, however I dont see blade making it so he cant talk at all. I firmly beleive phil is choosing to be quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You eeserve no right to say someones logic is weak. Considering your best plan could lose the game for town.

Sin
09-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Mikey you act as if you're the only investigative role we have. Don't you remember Blade's last game?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Do you people even read? Have you people even read cybers response? That shit is weaker than a snail.

Sin
09-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Regardless, you've been METAing him/Stars/Anyone who mentioned anything about killing you in the sign-up thread this entire game. It's WIFOM dude. You hold grudges worse than Cyber. I'm sure if What was playing this game you'd be going after him, too.

Trigger Unhappy
09-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Lol, I'm not saying I think you are mafia.. this would be a stupid plan if you were... But I don't think cyber is either. If I had to pick between someone I think is town and someone I know isn't ...well that's an easy choice. But, let's keep looking shall we? Can't lynch phil, brett, or mikey, that leaves 9 others including me?

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Regardless, you've been METAing him/Stars/Anyone who mentioned anything about killing you in the sign-up thread this entire game. It's WIFOM dude. You hold grudges worse than Cyber. I'm sure if What was playing this game you'd be going after him, too.

No I have not, iused simple meta after being hit to start an rvs.

Sin
09-04-2014, 09:07 AM
It wasn't an RVS IF YOU USED META YOU FUCKING TURD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT RVS STANDS FOR?!

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Lol, I'm not saying I think you are mafia.. this would be a stupid plan if you were... But I don't think cyber is either. If I had to pick between someone I think is town and someone I know isn't ...well that's an easy choice. But, let's keep looking shall we? Can't lynch phil, brett, or mikey, that leaves 9 others including me?
Why cant we lynch phil? Please explain your superior logicz.

Also sin, there is no grudr. This shit aint mean girls. Please redierct to my other. Most recent post. I had a compelling rvs chance using a bit of meta because I was hit.

Sin
09-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Guys...

NO ONE IS CLEAR!

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Random voting stage dingle. Yes it is, I was hit by mafia, I figured, why mot statt my rvs on those eho wished me dead in the start up game. Easy peasy.

Sin
09-04-2014, 09:11 AM
You're a fucking shit Mikey. The fact you were hit, and used META to identify a player who you think hit you COMPLETELY MADE RVS OBSOLETE! I said that earlier in the day.

Jesus fucking Christ. Do none of you know what Random means?

- - - Updated - - -

omfg...

YOU CAN'T "START" AN RVS WITH INFORMATION STUPID! YOU HAD INFORMATION (YOU WERE HIT)! IT'S AUTOMATICALLY NO LONGER RVS!

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. I'm not arguing with you ever again, you're a fucking brick wall.

DJ_MikeyRevile
09-04-2014, 09:17 AM
You're a fucking shit Mikey. The fact you were hit, and used META to identify a player who you think hit you COMPLETELY MADE RVS OBSOLETE! I said that earlier in the day.

Jesus fucking Christ. Do none of you know what Random means?

- - - Updated - - -

omfg...

YOU CAN'T "START" AN RVS WITH INFORMATION STUPID! YOU HAD INFORMATION (YOU WERE HIT)! IT'S AUTOMATICALLY NO LONGER RVS!

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. I'm not arguing with you ever again, you're a fucking brick wall.

It was rvs, as in random vote stage. Me being hit in no way gave me enough information to narrow down on suspects, I randomly decided based off some minor I formation, that I would personaly start with cyber during towns rvs stage.

I agree, you are being a wall. This convo serves no purpose.

Sin
09-04-2014, 09:20 AM
You're like a child. You have to get the last word in.

How old are you?