PDA

View Full Version : I guess [K K K] is not accepted anymore?

TheLittlestHobo
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:1084987
IGN: [K K K] The Littlest Hobo
Admin to be concerned: Prodigy

[K K K] The Littlest Hobo connected
[SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
*DEAD* Ronald Reagen : timeleft
Timeleft 5:26
*DEAD* |MDD| Dr. Punisher : got turned and suck kill
LethalNiMiTz suicided.
*DEAD* Climate Change=End of Civilizat : themusic on this map is amazing
*DEAD* Climate Change=End of Civilizat : !radiooff
[SM Parachute] Welcome! This server is running SM Parachute.
[SM Parachute] Free parachute for everyone is enabled!
sXeffects*Poker$tar$* : I'm pooping grenades
*DEAD* Times are a Cheezin' : top class zombie music
boopityboopboop? : hahahaha
*DEAD* Climate Change=End of Civilizat : CHOCOLATE
sXeffects*Poker$tar$* killed sp.philly with zombie_claws_of_death.
*DEAD* Christmas in My Pants : what clip?
*DEAD* Climate Change=End of Civilizat : why the kkk clan tag?
*DEAD* [K K K] Mastagunz <ibis.a> : kool katz klan
Join our 20 slot Gun Game Server at 69.9.42.167:27015
*DEAD* Times are a Cheezin' : does f10 get u any other weapons besides dualz?
[K K K]Mitch Connor killed sXeffects*Poker$tar$* with p90.
*DEAD* [K K K] Mastagunz <ibis.a> : yes
*DEAD* Times are a Cheezin' : interesting
*DEAD* SkilleD* : rockthevote
Player SkilleD* has entered rock the vote, 11 votes required to trigger map vote
*DEAD* Climate Change=End of Civilizat : rtv
Player Climate Change=End of Civilizat has entered rock the vote, 10 votes required to trigger map vote
*DEAD* Times are a Cheezin' : rtv
Player Times are a Cheezin' has entered rock the vote, 9 votes required to trigger map vote
(Counter-Terrorist) Remington ;D*sG : !ztele
*DEAD* WEEMAN : F10 gets u a god dualie
*DEAD* Times are a Cheezin' : i'll try it
*DEAD* arm[FGA-R] : rtv
Player arm[FGA-R] has entered rock the vote, 9 votes required to trigger map vote
sp.philly suicided.
boopityboopboop? : i hope it goes on sale again
*DEAD* WEEMAN : so fast that we fear fear of using it
Remington ;D*sG killed Vega with elite.
*DEAD* Climate Change=End of Civilizat : rank
PsychoStats: Climate Change=End of Civilizat is ranked 156 of 53926, with a skill of 434.44
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
[VoteMute]: Type !votemute to attempt a Vote Mute on the selected Player!
[Source Radio] Type !radio to bring up the radio menu
[Source Radio] Type !radiooff to switch the radio off
ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
Remington ;D*sG : bitch
[SM Parachute] You have got a free parachute to use it press E while falling.
[ZOMBIE] ZombieMod is enabled, run for your lives, the game is HUMANS vs. ZOMBIES.
[ZOMBIE] This server is running ZombieMod V2. Type !class for class data.
Times are a Cheezin' : !ztele
Remington ;D*sG : survival?
(Counter-Terrorist) vvh0K!LL3d$t3v3N : !ztele
Yippy suicided.
Remington ;D*sG : nice
LethalNiMiTz : IE kinda like this
deprodigy <ibis> connected
Climate Change=End of Civilizat : for zombie mod?
.::O:G:G:Y::. killed [K K K]Mitch Connor with zombie_claws_of_death.
Stop hackers, support the server, be a leader, and become an ADMIN. Type !admin to find out more!
[K K K]Mitch Connor : !ztele
(Counter-Terrorist) Times are a Cheezin' : !ztele
[K K K]Mitch Connor killed Vega with zombie_claws_of_death.
Climate Change=End of Civilizat suicided.
skittles and corn suicided.
[K K K] The Littlest Hobo suicided.
Player: [K K K] The Littlest Hobo - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "world" - 4800 in 1 hit
*DEAD* Yippy : i dont get how to get on the target
.::O:G:G:Y::. killed [K K K] Mastagunz <ibis.a> with zombie_claws_of_death.
|MDD| Dr. Punisher suicided.
[K K K]Mitch Connor voted ze_sorrento_escape_v5
Remington ;D*sG voted ze_sorrento_escape_v5
LethalNiMiTz : april 21st
Cuban Ninja voted ze_sorrento_escape_v5
[K K K] The Littlest Hobo voted zm_crazycity
|MDD| Dr. Punisher voted zm_island_defense_v2
[K K K] Mastagunz <ibis.a> voted zm_island_defense_v2
Climate Change=End of Civilizat voted zm_4way_spacetunnel_idm_v1f
boopityboopboop? voted zm_island_defense_v2
sp.philly voted zm_island_defense_v2
sXeffects*Poker$tar$* voted zm_crazycity
vvh0K!LL3d$t3v3N voted zm_crazycity
Ender Wiggin voted zm_crazycity
LethalNiMiTz voted zm_crazycity
Times are a Cheezin' voted zm_island_defense_v2
Christmas in My Pants voted zm_crazycity
Ronald Reagen voted zm_crazycity
[K K K]Mitch Connor killed sp.philly with zombie_claws_of_death.
(Counter-Terrorist) sXeffects*Poker$tar$* : !ztele
(ADMIN) deprodigy <ibis>: banned player [K K K] Mastagunz <ibis.a>
arm[FGA-R] voted zm_crazycity
SkilleD* connected
Yippy voted zm_4way_spacetunnel_idm_v1f
(ADMIN) deprodigy <ibis>: banned player [K K K]Mitch Connor
sp.philly suicided.
arm[FGA-R] : !ztele
(ADMIN) deprodigy <ibis>: banned player [K K K] The Littlest Hobo
You have been banned by admin permanently !!
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

---------------------------

For someone who I've personally seen for the first time to have joined the zombie server and ban a whole bunch of Kool Kats Klan members (one being an admin)...wasn't it a little overdoing it? No warnings whatsoever and permanetly ban all of us.

I am not suggesting to have his admin powers taken away, but to understand that the majority people (I'd say about 99%-100% of the people we play with) have no major concerns over it. It was mentioned in other topics from Zero himself that the tag is now accepted.

To continue along the first paragraph, this was my first time actually seeing you play IBIS since I came back from playing (about a couple of months ago). But my opinion suggests it was not fair of you to join zombie server, after MIA, ( Prodigy's Profile (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=26685)) and to ban a bunch of us who have been playing for quite some time now (some of which have donated to the server).

Again, I do not mean any sort of hostility, just understanding.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 10:05 PM
I believe if deprodigy did this then he should be perma banned from forum and all servers. This is not fair and ZERO himself said it was ok to use the KKK tag.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Deprodigy came in banning everyone with [ K K K ] as their clan tag, which includes Mastagunz the admin, Mitch Conar, and Hobo the third highest rank in the ZM server. I unbanned Mitch the first time he was banned, after Mitch explained to deprodigy that he was allowed to have his clan tag in the ZM server, especially when no one who actually plays the server has a problem with it that I've seen. I cannot get into a fight with admins to fix broken rules.

Zero you need to be here to explain things to deprodigy. I've sent you two messages that explain mostly everything I've said so far. I've explained to deprodigy how you said, and I'll quote:

As for that matter, his tag is fine. As the rules state he is not using the tag to try to offend anyone he is just using it because that happens to be the name of the clan he is in. Now in the rules it states that admins can leave this to their discretion unless I have made an official ruling on the individual matter. Thus the admin was in his right to do what he did.

However, let it be known that the KKK tag is fine for members of that clan.

Ender
04-06-2009, 10:13 PM
As being there to witness the event, I am on the side of the three who got banned. It was outrageous that they were perma banned for things they were allowed and even without warning for that matter. Just hope that this is taken care of soon, thank you.

TheLittlestHobo
04-06-2009, 10:16 PM
And to add, I am generally liked by almost all the players in the server. And I am a big fan of the server. The amount of hours I poured into playing this server (if you look in my ZM stats profile, it is around 450+ hours) and make all the newbies enjoy it says a lot. Enough of my gibber gabber now.

I am now awaiting prodigy's reply.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 10:22 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1264

Kavinsky
04-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Okay that is fucking weird, you all got banned by a nobody admin i've never even heard of, with no warning or provacation, who's only clocked in an hour and a half of playtime here.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Yup, post that on the other thread please.

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Okay that is fucking weird, you all got banned by a nobody admin i've never even heard of, with no warning or provacation, who's only clocked in an hour and a half of playtime here.

Deprodigy hes has contributed and "clocked in" mmore then any of you regulars. he has been here longer then most kids have started even playing CSS. show a little respect on his forums and when youre in session with him.

the KKK TITLE is not a clan tag.

if i create a clan and the acronime is JEWS. or KIKES. or SPICS. or CHINKS. its not allowed. regardless to what zero has said, zeros ACTIONS backs my statement.

ZERO DIRECTLY BANNED DEMONAToR FOR HIS NAME.

not his tag. he has no tag. its a name. its a title.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
He banned demonater from gungame for 7 days because of disrespect or something along those lines, but he was not to be banned from ZM. As I've shown, the [ K K K ] clan name/tags (whatever you call them) are allowed, and not a banable offense.

As for Deprodigy, to gain respect you must give it as well, which he has not done in the past 3 hours to any of the regulars of ZM.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 10:45 PM
[QUOTE=whytboiz33;14160]

if i create a clan and the acronime is JEWS. or KIKES. or SPICS. or CHINKS. its not allowed. regardless to what zero has said, zeros ACTIONS backs my statement.

KKK is not a racial slur. If someone were to take if offensively that is their choice because it does not mean anything bad.

Hodgie
04-06-2009, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=whytboiz33;14160]

KKK is not a racial slur. If someone were to take if offensively that is their choice because it does not mean anything bad.

Just like the swastika doesn't "mean anything bad"... i could argue that it was a symbol stolen by the nazi's and used to represent them, but it's ok because the design was around before...

Remington
04-06-2009, 10:48 PM
it means many things Kool Kids Klub, Kool Kats Klub, ect.

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 10:53 PM
the swastica is one of the oldest symbols in human history.

the "KKK" was made and created for 1 purpose. it was created to discriminate and is represnted to opress millions of ppl. a lot of things can "mean" many things. if there were never the kew kux klan, we all know that you wouldnt have the "KKK" as ur name.

Cool Kids Club. Cool Cats Club.

i guess you have to be an ignorant moron to see it other wise.

Hodgie
04-06-2009, 10:55 PM

Try googling "kkk"... let me know what your results are. Better yet, put it on a t-shirt and head towards the city... see how that goes over.

Regardless of whether "it's allowed by the rules" or whatever, you kids are acting like naive school girls. If you all really believe this nonesense that Mastagunz is spouting, then I have zero respect for you. At least admit that it could be interpreted as being offensive or something... but you continue to claim that kkk can't possibly be a racist term.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Really, do you people have nothing better to do then complain about someones name when they aren't doing anything to you?

What deprodigy did was wrong. He permanently banned 3 people without Zero's consent, when Zero would have denied his request anyway.

Remington
04-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Actually, most likely it wouldn't be with a "C" because someone will eventually decide that it would look better with K's instead of C's.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Deprodigy clearly and purposely defied what zero said. I have no respect for him and you don't even know me Hodgie so I don't see how you can judge me.

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Actually, most likely it wouldn't be with a "C" because someone will eventually decide that it would look better with K's instead of C's.

just like people would eventualy decide your ugly ass hair looks cool? unfortunatly for you... todays not that day.

you idiots remind me of the KKK in reno 911. if you guys have so much respect for zero, his choices, and his rules, then why do you admins go against them and continue to unban my bans, deprods bans, NYCO bans(all clan mmebers) AND zeros bans.... hm... kind of confusing.... ahhh i got it... its called being a hypocryt 12 year old.

none of you worry. you can pay for all the admin you want... you will lose it down to the most base commands. if you decide not to get admin, you will be... "clensed"?...

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 11:03 PM
Deprodigy clearly and purposely defied what zero said. I have no respect for him and you don't even know me Hodgie so I don't see how you can judge me.

they say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.

TheLittlestHobo
04-06-2009, 11:05 PM
The point is here is so what? Zero has made the tag acceptable and I guess there are some admins who are challenging his authority. Also, I have said so many times (and I cannot stress this enough!) is the fact the majority (99%-100%) of the players in ZM server do not complain at all nor seem to be reacting negatively to the tag.

Nonethless, to respect prodigy's wishes, I will remain banned and will not attempt to join the server if I was known to be unbanned or have no knowledge. Only time I will continue playing this server is hearing from those of higher power (i.e. Jig Saw and Zero) that it is safe for me to join.

May the rest of you enjoy yourselves.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I've unbanned two people. Demonater was banned from ZM when he was supposed to be banned from GunGame, I talked to Zero about it and he understood and made a post about it on the forums. The second time I unbanned someone was Mitch. Deprodigy came into the server for one minute or so saying that Mitch needs to remove his tag, after everyone explained that he was allowed to have it, he permanently banned him. If I recall, permanent bans are to be requested on the forums, so it looks like me and Deprodigy are both at fault.

Remington
04-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Ugly hair? Alrighty then.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 11:15 PM
they say you can judge a man by the company he keeps.

Well what company do I keep? Do you know who my friends are? Do you know anything about me?

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 11:15 PM
its unfortunate we dont have the older forums still... if you could see them, you would see... you kids are not special. we've delt with you many times before. zero remained nutral and let them do what they please... why dont you know what im talking about? because we got rid of them.. theyre gone... you are no different.

yes ugly hair. i refuse to comment on the rest of ur fashion fuck up. i comend you however, for not trying to covering up your horrible taste... but instead accepting it.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 11:20 PM
its unfortunate we dont have the older forums still... if you could see them, you would see... you kids are not special. we've delt with you many times before. zero remained nutral and let them do what they please... why dont you know what im talking about? because we got rid of them.. theyre gone... you are no different.

yes ugly hair. i refuse to comment on the rest of ur fashion fuck up. i comend you however, for not trying to covering up your horrible taste... but instead accepting it.

Seeing as this has become a flame war I thought I would add in. whytboiz your hair makes you look gay. Your nose is also as wide as your whole face. You look like a pig. :icon_mrgreen:

Remington
04-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Haha alright, I really don't give a fuck anyways, you're a non existed person in my mind, so go ahead and go comment on my style of clothing and hair, because I chose to live my life how I feel, not scared and dress, and act the same as everyone else.

inthebutt
04-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I've never unbanned another admins ban.

Remington
04-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Seeing as this has become a flame war I thought I would add in. whytboiz your hair makes you look gay. Your nose is also as wide as your whole face. You look like a pig.

owned

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Haha alright, I really don't give a fuck anyways, you're a non existed person in my mind, so go ahead and go comment on my style of clothing and hair, because I chose to live my life how I feel, not scared and dress, and act the same as everyone else.

hm... i guess u dont know how to read? i stated i wasnt going to comment... hm...

i guess you can call me a pig, i love digging into that pussy. :)

as ive stated before... none of yo u need worry anymore. this issue will be resolved. i assure you that the patterns of history will repeat and not ne broken. it will not end easily. but it will end for you in IBIS.

TheLittlestHobo
04-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Wow...are my posts insignificant at the moment? I guess not many people really care what I have to contribute to my own topic. At least an acknowledgement that people have read my post would be appreciated. Such a sad truth how people concentrate moreso on flaming each other than the important facts.

I mean, I can see why the older IBIS people have left for a reason. While having their name disclosed, they have all told me the people in the server now are just a bunch of assholes (admins and players alike).

I hate to say this but, faith and interest of this server is slowly diminishing...

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2009, 11:30 PM
i guess you can call me a pig, i love digging into that pussy. :)

Here you go asshole.

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Here you go asshole.

hey, all i need is a paper bag over her face and im good to go. i guess your style is more towards dudes huh.

whytboiz33
04-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Wow...are my posts insignificant at the moment? I guess not many people really care what I have to contribute to my own topic. At least an acknowledgement that people have read my post would be appreciated. Such a sad truth how people concentrate moreso on flaming each other than the important facts.

I mean, I can see why the older IBIS people have left for a reason. While having their name disclosed, they have all told me the people in the server now are just a bunch of assholes (admins and players alike).

I hate to say this but, faith and interest of this server is slowly diminishing...

our admin subs are pretty healthy right now. i will admit that the only thing in the low is the once glorious pub... ever since l4d came out, all the main regs stopped. over all however, our other servers a just fine. :)

deprodigy
04-06-2009, 11:49 PM

ill quote you on that and ask around. hell I know guys that fell out from ibis 8 years ago an they weren't that nasty. so we are diminishing because we refuse to respect the kkk clan tag and all their stupid acronyms? are you all seriously kidding me?? this could all end... it takes only three letters.
oh idea! post a public poll on whether kkk is ok or not! that is truly democratic no? lol

Remington
04-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Haha, if the [KKK] clan posted a poll on if the tag should be approved or not, I'm sure that it will be approved especially since everyone in the ZM server loves them, and they're probably the reasons that the ZM server is fun most of the time.

Jeimuzu
04-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Zero already approved it, and around 99%-100% of the players on ZM don't have a problem with it, as Hobo stated.

deprodigy
04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
yeah you guys can pay for a kkk server then. I won't pay for your kkk server... bigots

TheLittlestHobo
04-07-2009, 12:08 AM
ill quote you on that and ask around. hell I know guys that fell out from ibis 8 years ago an they weren't that nasty. so we are diminishing because we refuse to respect the kkk clan tag and all their stupid acronyms? are you all seriously kidding me?? this could all end... it takes only three letters.
oh idea! post a public poll on whether kkk is ok or not! that is truly democratic no? lol

Polls will not help in the forums as it will be heavily biased. The true test is to go in the server and poll it there. Even so, I think would be biased, but it would be less than going to the forums, though I would suspect both methods would yield the same answers.

Having the Kool Kats Klan is illegal because it shares the same acronym as Ku Klux Klan? I suppose it would be alright if someone else's tag like [N S D] (which stands for Niggers Should Die - I apologize for any disrespect but my intentions are not) would be acceptable because it is not known. Let's face it, no one will question [N S D] because everyone assumes it's something innocent. However, slap on [K K K] and get banned because everyone assumes it's a white supremist group.

Also, suppose if 5-10 people in the game had the tag, you would have no problem banning them at all.

Just something to think about.

our admin subs are pretty healthy right now. i will admit that the only thing in the low is the once glorious pub... ever since l4d came out, all the main regs stopped. over all however, our other servers a just fine. :)

This was prior to the release of L4D

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-07-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm about to make a "turn off forums" button and just shut them down for the night. Like stop posting guys, nothing can be done until zero reads them anyway.

TheLittlestHobo
04-07-2009, 12:22 AM
No, Zero needs to see all of this.

Also, prodigy, you may want to check the server right now...you have some work to do.

Jeimuzu
04-07-2009, 12:23 AM
That's the thing, Zero can't be here 24/7, we have to take action against people who are causing trouble for no good reason. Unfortunately this time it is an admin with nothing better to do then come in for 2 minutes and ban 3 regulars and leave. If Zero is upset with what I've done by unbanning Mitch then I'm truly sorry, but from the knowledge I obtained here, it was the right thing to do.

TheLittlestHobo
04-07-2009, 12:25 AM
That's the thing, Zero can't be here 24/7, we have to take action against people who are causing trouble for no good reason. Unfortunately this time it is an admin with nothing better to do then come in for 2 minutes and ban 3 regulars and leave. If Zero is upset with what I've done by unbanning Mitch then I'm truly sorry, but from the knowledge I obtained here, it was the right thing to do.

It was the right thing to do so Mitch can make his plead on behalf of the gang.

Remington
04-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Polls will not help in the forums as it will be heavily biased. The true test is to go in the server and poll it there. Even so, I think would be biased, but it would be less than going to the forums, though I would suspect both methods would yield the same answers.

Having the Kool Kats Klan is illegal because it shares the same acronym as Ku Klux Klan? I suppose it would be alright if someone else's tag like [N S D] (which stands for Niggers Should Die - I apologize for any disrespect but my intentions are not) would be acceptable because it is not known. Let's face it, no one will question [N S D] because everyone assumes it's something innocent. However, slap on [K K K] and get banned because everyone assumes it's a white supremist group.

Also, suppose if 5-10 people in the game had the tag, you would have no problem banning them at all.

Just something to think about.

This was prior to the release of L4D

Hobo is right on that, I mean there are so many possibilities of a clans acronyms being racist, but we don't know but when the well known "KKK" comes they automatically think Ku Kawks Klan or however it's spelt, (really worn out) even though it's clearly not, I've seen 20 other KKK clans, none of them involving the hatred of black people.

ManBearPig <ibis>
04-07-2009, 12:27 AM
No, Zero needs to see all of this.

Also, prodigy, you may want to check the server right now...you have some work to do.

Lol he said "No," like his opinion actually mattered. Im closing this until zero can check it out.

ZERO
04-07-2009, 11:10 AM
The only person who has done anything wrong is deprodigy. Deprodigy, you can not just start banning people for no reason, you can also not just start mass banning people for no reason. In case you forgot every admin that has mass banned on one of the servers has been banned.

Now as for the [KKK] tag, if it is that offensive then a public thread should be made to discuss the matter. I do not see that it violates any of the rules but if it is being that big of a problem lets have an open discussion about it so that we can all come to an understanding. Maybe in the end we will all agree it is ok, or maybe we will find a way to change the tag to make it less offensive. :smirk:

ZERO
04-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Also, I have unbanned you.